The Bully's Boy(BoyXBoy)

By FawnBoy

When Ben moves to New Jersey with his very fortunate mom's boyfriend he's introduced to a whole new style of... More

1-Bite Me
2-My New Home
3-Try Me Bitch
4-An Uncalled Party
5-A Day At The Carnival
6-A Growing Pleasure
7-Spin The Bottle
8-Don't You Trust Me?
9-What Happened The Night After The Bar
10-You're All I Can Think About
11-Give Me A Chance
12-I Go By Max
13-Father Dearest
14-Secrets and Lies
15-A Party With An Ex
16-Disowned
17-Broken
18-Can You Hear Me?
20-After
Second Book!!!!

19-I'm Pregnant

17K 554 169
By FawnBoy

Rori POV

Two Weeks Later

I caught up with Ben as he was walking out of the main building after school. Seeing him lightened my mood. It made me forget the pain throbbing in my head, and the bruised ribs that had yet to heal. My pain went away when I saw him smile, or heard his laughter.

"Lunch. Me. You, and my Private Jet." I said.

"You have a private jet?" He asked.

I smiled. "Why don't you come and find out?" I said with a mischievous smirk.

He laughed. "Sounds like a great episode of dateline." he said. "But I can't. My mom texted me with an urgent 'get home' message. You're welcome to drive me there."

I sighed and wrapped my arm around his shoulder as we began to walk to my car. "I guess I have to cancel those reservations in Manhattan."

"Awe, Manhattan?" Ben asked. "Maybe we can go next time."

I nodded. We got to my new Lamborghini, which was from my dad's collection of cars that I retained custody of after he was sent to jail. I was supposed to look after his things until he got out, which was when he was seventy. Meaning I can blow as much money as I want on what I want. So I bought a new penthouse in the city and moved in.

Ben never liked being in my Lambo. He said it made us look like snobs when we drove around. Though I adored the turning heads and staring audience. I got into the drivers seat of the car and watched as Ben got in also.

I turned the car on and a loud track started playing. I turned it off as quick as I could. "Taylor Swift again?" He questioned. "Nice choice of music. Let me guess, is it your sibling's?"

I smiled at him. "Very funny. Though I recall walking in on you watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians the other night. Would you want me to joke about that too?"

"I was about to change the channel"

"Were you really Ben?"

He chuckled softly and shook his head. His laughter brought butterflies to my stomach. I couldn't help but feel relieved every time I sensed he was happy with me. I know he said he loved me, and the whole Cameron thing was in the past, but I still got shaky, like he would some day leave me because of my fuck up.

"What kind of news are you expecting from your parents?" I asked as I drove out of the school zone. I wanted to strike up a conversation that wouldn't keep me on the subject of Ben leaving me.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Correction. Parent. James is a substitute. Substitutes aren't the real deal."

"If they're permanently promoted they are. Isn't that why your mom and him are getting married?"

He looked out of the window and crossed his arms. "She's getting married to him so she can steal his money after she divorces him and take me to California where we'll live in a beautiful beach house living the rest of our days sipping coconut juice and watching the sun rise in the mornings."

"Oh, so that's the plan?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's the plan."

"It seems like only one of you is aware of it."

He smiled. "Believe me. My mom is fully aware of it." He said. "Can we stop by McDonald's and grab a chicken sandwich. I'm kind of hungry."

"Anything for you my love."

Ben looked at me with a red face, shaking his head as he laughed softly.

"Y-You're...You're what!" Ben cried.

Suddenly, I felt like I shouldn't be here. This conversation was a family matter. But both James and May didn't seem to mind the fact that I was sitting there. We were in the living room when Ben's mind was filled with the information of his mother's pregnancy. I could see his utter shock. I could feel his pain and confusion.

He sat on the living room couch as I sat on the chair beside it. James and May stood in front of him, waiting for a reaction, any reaction.

"We wanted to tell you." James said. He seemed so nervous, and scared. "But you were too wrapped up with Rori."

"Plus we didn't want you to be angry and stressed out at the end of the school year." Ben's mother added. Her voice was sincere.

Ben fell back onto the couch wide eyed and confused. I just wanted to cuddle him and tell him to cheer up, and say that things weren't as bad as they seemed, but I didn't want to get in the middle of an important family matter. Though I could sense what he was going through. It must have been hard finding out that your mother is pregnant with a baby. Ben never wanted things to change, and this was one of the greatest changes of all.

Ben sat up and blinked a couple of times. He looked down to the carpet. He then spoke. "Is it a girl, or a boy?" His voice was monotone.

His mom looked over to him. "A boy." she answered.

Ben looked up to his mom. "I'm going to have a baby brother?" May and James both nodded adding a smile.

Ben nodded. He also gave them both a smile. "Have you decided on a name?"

His mom nodded. "Nicholas." She said. "Nicholas James Kingo."

"Cute." Ben said. He stood from the couch. "Well, if you need me. I'll be upstairs." Ben exited the living room with a hung head.

I stood and looked over to his parents. "Congratulations on your boy." I said to them in respect. James frowned at me. He hated me, that was no secret, though I hoped Ben and I getting back together would have changed that.

May gave me a smile. "Thank you."

I turned around and headed upstairs to check on Ben.

I walked into the room to see him laying on his back on the bed. He stared up at the ceiling with teary eyes. When I shut the door he jolted up.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arm around him. "Are you going to be okay?" I asked.

He wiped his eyes and nodded. "Yeah." He said. "I'm happy. I've always wanted a brother. I guess it's just time I let go of that image of my father coming back."

I smiled and nodded. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, embracing him. "You have a new amazing family."

Ben shrugged. "Hopefully for the baby's sake, he takes after my mom. James's looks aren't so top notch." I laughed even though I knew James was one of the most handsome guys in this town. I wouldn't want to say that to my grieving boyfriend though.

Ben leaned his forehead up against mine, looking down at my hand as he intertwined our fingers. "I love you." He said. "You always find a way to make it better."

I kissed him on the cheek. "I love you too." I whispered.

I continued to spread kisses along his face. I made them slow and soft. I then moved along his sensitive jaw. I sucked on the tender areas where I knew he would whimper. Hearing the light sounds of him reacting made my hard on twitch. I nipped at his ear and found him moaning in mine. The heat radiating off of his body was hard to hide. I could tell he was just as into it as I was. My hands rubbed up and down his waist under his shirt, feeling his smooth skin. He breathed onto my neck as I pecked him softly with wet kisses.

He placed his hand on my chest, and tugged on my white t-shirt. "Take it off." He whispered slowly.

I smiled. "I like this side of you." I said as I took of my shirt showing my torso. I still had purple bruises on my stomach, but they were healing away. I pushed Ben back onto the bed and hovered over him. I looked down at his beautiful face. His brown bangs fell over his forehead.

"Don't get too comfortable. You wont be seeing much of it."

He pulled me down and started to kiss me on the lips as he removed his shirt. "What's the occasion then?" I said between kisses. It was strange he'd even suggest sex, since we only had it once and he never even spoke about it.

I stopped and took a look at his bare torso. His body was arousing me just by the sight of it. I wouldn't be able to wear these restricting jeans for long. "No occasion. You're my boyfriend. We're in love. I'm horny. So I utilized you"

"Why do I feel like a tool?" I asked. My head went down to his nipples. I began to lick them roughly. He inhaled sharply. I loved making him do that. He caved so easily to the ecstasy. I sucked on his sensitive pink nipples as his body wriggled beneath me.

"T-That was my way of s-saying I want to make love." He started breathing heavily.

I looked back up to Ben's face and smiled. "Awe. And I thought you had no heart."

"If I didn't have a heart. How could I love you?" I said. "Seriously. Am I not having sex with the one guy who tried to punch me the first day we met?"

I laughed and pushed my nose to his. "I am your little bully." I said. "Forever and always." I kissed Ben on the nose. "I love you Kingo."

"I love you to Ro-" His sentence was cut short when I stuck my hand into his pants.

"Next time warn me." Ben said as he threw his head back as I felt along his thy underneath his Spongebob boxers. They were childish and cute, just like Ben.

"What's the fun in that?" I said. I moved my hand to his bulge.

"Asshole-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.2M 171K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
378K 10.8K 13
(Sequel to Dangerous Love. You don't need to read Dangerous Love to understand this one.) Just like his dad's predicted Jacob is now the hot senior...
70.4K 3.6K 84
After losing his mom in a mysterious way, Elia moves to another city to live with his grandparents. His life at school still is the same as the one b...
32.1K 814 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...