MY SHY LITTLE WIFE 🔞 #ff Tae...

By DarrenDevil

Warning ⚠️: "MATURE CONTENT ' This story is about shy girl y/n(ninteen years old girl) and her cute,romantic... More

chap. 1
chap.2
chap. 3
chap. 5
chap.6
chap.7
chap. 8
chap. 9
chap. 10
chap. 11
chap.12
chap. 13
chap. 14
chap. 15
chap. 16
chap 17
chap.18
chap.19
chap.20
chap.21
chap. 22
chap.23
chap. 24
chap. 25

chap. 4

8.1K 366 30
By DarrenDevil

(After some minutes taehyung also came)

(He came towards the table where all of you were sitting)

Taehyung:Helo mr.lee nice to meet you again (he then noticed you and also greet you ,he sat beside his parents )

(So ,after little gossip ,the waiters serve them with lunch )

Bibimbap

Korean spicy rice cake skewers

Beef bulgogi

Japchae

(After their lunch, Mr Kim started conversation about purpose of this meeting today )

Mr Kim: taehyung and y/n I u..umm I wanna tell you that we want you two to get married..
(Taehyung and y/n both got startled,y/n was not expecting anything like this at all,she looked at his father with gloomy eyes,while taehyung was in deep thoughts that how could his parents think like that ,it didn't mean that he don't want to get married,it's just that y/n is too young for this marriage)

Taehyung:but dad , y/n is too young for this

Mrs. Kim:taehyungaaah it's ok I know you will take good care of her.

(Y/n eyes were little teary cause she didn't want to leave her father, Mrs. Kim noticed this)

Mrs Kim:y/n dear I want to talk to you ,can you come with me.

(She was hesitant, she looked at her father,her father nodded and then she joined Mrs. Kim and headed towards balcony of the hotel)

(Mrs.kim was standing beside railing and y/n was standing with her,Mrs Kim held y/n hand gently and she asked her about that why she didn't want to get married)

Y/n : a.. auntie,a.. actually I don't want to get s..separated from my dad ,I love him ,and I will never leave him (she had tears in her eyes)

(Mrs. Kim hug her immediately,she was thinking about her reason to refuse this marriage,and chuckle at her child like behavior)

Mrs. Kim :dear every girl have to get married one day ,so it's not a different thing ,and you can meet your father after your marriage too and you can visit him often after some time

She seems to understand,what Mrs Kim want to say )
Mrs. Kim: dear taehyung is not a bad guy I'm sure that he will keep you happy please say yes to this wedding.

(Y/n nodded her head and Mrs Kim again hug her___actually Mrs. Kim had already met a lot of girls for taehyung's marriage but she could not find any beautiful and innocent girl for her son,so when she met y/n ,she found her perfect for her son ___they both went back towards dinning table)

Mr. Kim :taehyung so what you think about that

Taehyung:dad if y/n is agree then I haven't any problem

Mr Lee :so, princess are you agree to this wedding...I don't want to pressurize you dear...if you are not ready then I will not forc...

Y/n :d..dad I'm r ..ready(in low voice)

( They congratulate each other...Taehyung was staring at y/n

(My handsome man 😘)

while she was fidgeting with her fingers nervously,then suddenly he spoke)

Taehyung:Mr. Lee I wanna talk to her can I take y/n with me

Mr. Lee:yes son sure why not

(Taehyung came towards y/n and hold her hand

she flinched at sudden touch ,she looked up and found him already staring at her,he then took her toward other place, he was still holding her hand ,when y/n looked at him,he understood and quickly left her hand,y/n's heart was beating loudly)

Taehyung:y/n if you don't want to get married,I can still refuse to my parents..

Y/n :n..no ,I m..mean I w..want to ____auntie t..told me that e...every girl has to g..get m...married ...and she said y..you are a g..good g..guy

Taehyung chuckle at her cute statement and said

Taehyung:so you want to marry me ___what if I'm a bad guy (he came close to her and she move backward)

(Y/n was speechless,her head was down ,she can't make eye contact ,her heart was beating like a drum )

Y/n :w..why are y..you c.. coming c.. closer (stutter)

(He was enjoying her behavior and then he stopped at his place)

Taehyung: can't I came close to my soon to be wife?

Y/n blushed at his words"soon to be wife"

Taehyung: let's go now y/n ,they are waiting for us

Y/n :o..okk (in a soft tone)

(She then follow him towards dinning room)

TOO BE CONTINUED...

Pease do vote and comment ...byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 139 24
Y/n who is 18 is forced to marry her college professor. Kim Taehyung her professor is in love with her but does show his feeling towards her in a sex...
19.4K 662 22
Kim Taehyung is a business tycoon. He is a man of principles and maturity. But one day he got married to a girl who is 8 years younger than him. Will...
299K 12.6K 67
Kim taehyung is an 26 year old successful and handsome business man. He don't believe in love and stuffs like that until he met y/n. y/n is an 24 y...
22.4K 765 29
This is my first time writing a ff please support me 🥰 This is a story about a CEO daughter named Y/N she has a boyfriend. named KIM TAEHYUNG. y/n...