Divinity (Innocent af God OC...

Od khaneoshikki

God isn't evil... in fact, he's quite the opposite, many think bad things about him but he is a genuinely nic... Více

big update,
the radio killed the TV star with a dove.
God's first... nightmare?
ooooo! a meeting!
in the meantime...
my first helluva boss book!
At the beginning...
some grandfather and granddaughter time.
An old friend...
Welcome to heaven! P1
welcome to heaven P2
a choice of epic proportions.
Escape from Paradise.

in the beginning & welcome to hell.

11.6K 174 116
Od khaneoshikki

(I don't really have a voice for God, at first I was thinking of using my own voice, (here's a short of me for reference, if you don't believe me, look at my jjba OC book for proof.)

( but I thought it would be way too pretentious to make my own voice gods, but if you have any ideas on what he could sound like please give them to me after you finished reading the chapter)

Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing... And before there was nothing, there was silence and before there was silence...

There was possibility...

And before even that...

There was an entity.
.
It all started with the entity, which started with form...

You see the entity was very bored, as it didn't even really exist. and so, The entity created possibility.

The concept of possibilities creation allowed The entity to have the possibility of having a body... And then the entity had a body.

But the entity craved more, The entity created the possibility of names and picked one which it favored the most.

"#############" The entity said after creating the possibility of speaking.

Now with a form, a name and a voice, The entity got bored...

And after a long while, the entity created beings made of pure light, the angels... The entity gave them each unique forms, names and voices.

When the Angels first gained consciousness, they looked at the entity and gave him the title "Gaaaaa.......aaaaad" and soon they gave the entity the name and title of God.

Now named God, The entity snapped it's fingers as all possibility, which God had created, was set loose upon the void of nothing, and before the Angels knew it, a wondrous spiraling universe stood in front of them.

God's spiraled his fingers around and created galaxies, it sewed the Stars in between... But the entity soon became bored with the angels and the universe...

Which soon led it leaving the Angels alone...

Lost and confused without their master, the angels tried to follow what God had done before.

They had tried to create. Their first creation was a beautiful world, the Earth, a place in between the heavens and the void.

Their second creation was man.

The first man to be exact. And their third creation was Lilith... The first woman... And soon things would evolve greatly after that, but back with God...
.
.
.

God sat at the edge of all, inside of a room with undefined size on the inside.

God played around in this room, creating so many concepts and ideas, and once it was done, God through those concepts and ideas outside of the room to join with the rest of existence.

But over time, God became very very very lonely, but God hasn't grown bored yet... And for millennia after Millennia after Millennia, God sat in this little room and played around, unaware of what was going on outside of the room.

God was a all-powerful entity yes, but that did not mean that God understood everything... In fact, God understood nothing. God was basically just a kid who did things out of curiosity.

Ignorant of sin, of hate and of evil, God set inside his little room filled to the brim with literal universes of toys...

Until one day God got curious, so God created a door which led outside of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Charlie Morningstar looked out side her window and saw the world of hell... It was terrible, especially since the extermination had killed thousands of the residents of hell.

Charlie sighed as she remembered that once every year for the past couple thousand years, a group of angels would descend from the heavens and massacre everyone. And now she could only look remnants of the destruction.

She gave a hard side as she then heard a pecking sound at the window, she looked up and saw a pure white Dove pecking at the window of the balcony.

Curious as to why a seemingly normal animal was in hell, Charlie opened the window, only to be amazed when the dove exploded into a burst of white and gold light...

When the blinding light finally faded, a new being stood before the confused princess.

Around 13 feet tall, (fun fact, Lucifer in the show is 6 ft and 6 in... Which means that he's not short, it's just everyone in hell is freaking huge by comparison.) a pale faced entity with sky blue eyes stared down at Charlie.

(Now being held at master ball range, I am forced to comply and make it to where God has many forms, but his true one is his normal form.)

Charlie was prepared to be eviscerated by The entity because of its wrong and dominant aura... Until the entity moved its head to the side like a cat and sat down staring at her in confusion...

Charlie was even more so confused as she watched the giant angel staring down at her as if she was prey being stared down by a predator...

The entity then spoke in a soft voice. "Do I know you?" Charlie then started a bit before speaking to the entity. "I don't think so, at least I don't know you..."

The entity then sat down criss cross applesauce as suddenly the heavy aura of power completely evaporated from the area. "Oh then I should probably introduce myself! Hello! My name is (gaster wingdings sounds) what's yours?" The Giants stared down at Charlie as if it were a massive dog wagging its tail awaiting for a treat or to go outside.

Charlie only stared back at The entity as her brain tried to process what type of language The entity just said its name in. Once her brain registered the question, she immediately jumped up and introduced herself. "Oh! I'm Charlie! It's nice to meet you mister...?"

The entity then remembered that its name couldn't really be said by, or understood by Charlie. "Okaaaay then, you can just call me what my friends call me. Sir! Or sometimes they call me pops, Lord and the whole bunch of other fun names, but you can just call me... Hmmmmm give me a moment..." The entertainment then started thinking as it rubbed its chin.

After thinking for a minute, the entity spoke. "I got it! Call me.... Hmmmm Primagaiarabuddhanexuschaosdio!" Charlie then looked even more confused as The entity then spoke once more. "Uh... Just call me Prima for short..."

(Prima is pronounced the same way as the transformer is)

Charlie, being able to actually comprehend what he was saying this time, smiled and nodded. "Got it, it's nice to meet you Prima. As I've said before, I'm Charlie and welcome to the I'm Charlie and welcome to the hap- sorry, the hazbin hotel. Still getting used to the new name."

Prima then looked at the demon in confusion as he soon asked her a question. "What's a hotel?" Charlie then gave another confused look as she explained. "A Hotel is a place where people stay at and live for a temporary amount of time, then they check out. The Hazbin hotel is similar in concept, but instead of checking out, the idea is for souls to be redeemed." Now Prima was 150% confused, which prompted him to ask even more questions. "Two questions, 1: what is a soul and 2: what does redeemed mean?"

Before Charlie could answer, the door opened as her girlfriend Vaggie appeared. "Hey char-" she was then stopped as a brief feeling of familiarity and terror ran through her mind. Immediately, Vaggie's instincts to protect Charlie activated as she appointed her angelic spear at Prima, who looked at the Divine weapon as if it were a mere toothpick.

"Oh hello there!" Prima said as he gave a closed eye smile to the girl. Seeing how the stranger was not attacking anyone despite their heavenly appearance or strong aura, vaggie ignored Prima, so that she could talk to Charlie. "Sorry to interrupt... This... But Alas said she had something to show us." Prima, now intrigued carefully followed behind to the downstairs area as he soon found a group of demons sitting in what could only be just to be, a living room... With a bar...

The first demon looked like a red and black deer.

The second demon, a lone bartender

The third appeared to be a spider.

Prima then walked over and introduced himself. "Hello, it's so nice to meet new people, I'm Prima, who are you?" The deity said with a ecstatic tone.

But first to introduce themselves to Prima was of course Alas (pronounced Alice) who spoke to the mysterious being with a large grin on her face. "Alas, a pleasure to be meeting you sir, quite a pleasure indeed. You sir, are very tall~" she said with him maniacal in her voice as Prima walked away to introduce himself to everyone else.

However when he introduced himself to the cat demon and spider demon, they gave him frightened stares and refused to speak as they walked away.

Prima then gave a small pout as he wandered over to where Alas was showing the presentation.

The presentation soon began, As Alas could be heard as she walked up to a demon stabbing another. "Well hello there you wayward sinner, do you love blood violence and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do! That's why you're in hell! But what would you say if I told you about something that had none of that?"

The screen then glitched as it showed a picture of the Hazbin hotel itself. Alas could be heard talking once more. "Welcome to the Hazbin hotel! A misguided path to redemption! Founded 5 days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar! Come place your fate in her in experienced hands, as she tries to work through her mommy issues by fixing you!"

The screen then flipped once more as it showed a scene inside the hotel. "Here we have fun things, such as somewhat functional staff, and 24-hour pest control! Custom rooms and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversations with our single resident... WOW! All this and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

Alas would then turn off the TV as she would then turn facing the others. "So, what do ya think!?" Vaggie then started to speak. "I'm sorry wha-" but she was then interrupted by Alas who then pointed at Prima. "Sorry, but Prima had his hand raised, so what are your thoughts my gargantuan gentleman?"

Prima would then begin. "It's nice! Quite funny as well! Although I am still wondering, what is violence? What's sexual mean? What are mommy issues? What is redemption? What does delusional mean and what was that red guy doing to the other red guy at the beginning of the presentation?" The radio demoness as well as the other demons looked at Prima with grand confusion... Even angels know what these things are, how could their Giant friend here not?.

The radio demoness then chuckled at the confused deity. "I'll explain what redemption is to you, it's the goal of this establishment after all, the nonsensical idea of being able to redeem a demon and send them to heaven! I'll explain the rest to you later my friend~" the demoness said as she was soon cut off by Vaggie. "I'm sorry but what the fuck was that?!"

Prima was now slightly more confused... 'whats fuck mean?' he thought to himself in confusion as he then paid attention to what anyone else could be saying as he was looking for the meaning of the word.

Charlie then pitched in. "Uh... Yeah... One note, Alas... I mean... first off, thank you so much for making this seriously, amazing! Um... Maybe the tone is a bit... Off?" The radio demoness then tilted her head in slight annoyance. Charlie then continued. "We want people to want to come here, this makes it look uhm...." Charlie fiddled with her fingers as she tried to come up with a word to describe the presentation...

Vaggie then spoke in Charlie's place. "Bad, the word you're looking for is bad." Alas then spoke. "Funny, I was going for hilarious!" Vaggie then started to get even more upset as Prima then left the room, looking for something to do.

Soon after, he was tackled by a little Cyclops demon with enough strength to knock him over. Sending him toppling down the hallway.

The Cyclops demon looked at him with the creepiest smile before speaking. "Definitely a good boy, although for some reason, I definitely don't mind hehahaha!" She said as she gave a creepy laugh to the confused deity.

And then out of nowhere, something sprayed water on the Cyclops demon as she hissed and scurried off. Prima looked up and saw the cat demon from earlier. "Sorry about her, that one's a little... off... Anywho you said your name was Prima? The names husker, sorry about earlier." The cat demon set with a squirtable water bottle in hand.

Prima then got off the ground as he gave the cat demon a large grin. "No problem, just glad to meet new friends..."
.
.
.

Meanwhile back in the main room...

Vaggie can be heard yelling. "No one is gonna come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time!"

Suddenly a certain spider demon raised his hand. "If ya filming a commercial, can I suggest you take advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here!" The spider demon said proudly. Vaggie then spoke. "Angel... Your a pornstar..." Angel then retorted. "A famous pornstar! I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in!"

Vaggie then responded. "We are not filming a porn as a commercial!" Angel then responded once more. "Why not? Sex sell don't it? I swear, if you film me going at it with Miss fancy talk creepy voice here and that Angel, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel!" Angel said smugly as Alas gave a small glare before instantly going back to her calm composure. "Ha Ha! Never going to happen..." Alas said with certainty.
.
.
.

Meanwhile back with Prima and husker.

Prima was drinking... Not any alcohol of course, he was drinking strawberry milk, because why not? "Thanks for the save husker. Your friend was being a little odd..." Prima said as he downed his 9th gallon of strawberry milk.

"You sure are a strange one man, and here I thought nifty, the Cyclops demon you met earlier, was the weirdest of them all." He said as he cleaned off a alcohol glass and put it back in its shelf. Prima then downed his 14th gallon of strawberry milk. "Well I'm going to finish this last cup, and then I'm going to check on the others." Prima said as he started to down his last gallon, as Alas would then say something that Prima tuned out.

Husk would then speak. "Why do you think I'm here? You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if she wasn't forcing me?" The cat demon said as he started cleaning yet another bottle. as the Cyclops demon would appear once more from the shadows. "I like being forced" Prima, who hadn't the faintest idea what husker or nifty were saying, then started to hum to himself as he tuned out the world.

When he stopped tuning out the world, Prima noticed Charlie singing and dancing as she skipped outside of the building. "Wonder where she's going?" Prima thought to himself as he transformed into a dove and flew out the door.

The dove quickly caught up with Charlie and followed her while, humming the song she was singing, in his mind.

And then he lost track of Charlie...

Curious of where is new friend had gone off to, Prima flew around searching as he then lost track of where he was... Oh crap...

He flew around for several minutes in absolute confusion before then hearing the sound of guitar music, he of course followed the strange sound to a weird golden looking Tower which looked completely out of place with all of the reds and blacks all around. After waiting for like  2 minutes, Charlie stormed out of the building both in anger and sadness. Confused as to what the expressions were on Charlie's face, Prima transformed back into his humanoid form as he grabbed the princess and carried her bridal style back to the hotel as he then teleported to the front door.

After Charlie sort of lied to Vaggie, which Prima was even more confused about as he had never heard of lying before, he sat with the others and prepared to watch the new commercial...

And then the commercial was interrupted just as it began. Two people appeared on the screen as Prima was confused as to why such tiny people lived in the TV, or picture box as Alas called it. "Breaking news in hell today, we have just received word from the heaven embassy that the next extermination is happening sooner than ever before! Do you know what that means Tom?" The second tiny person in the TV then spoke. "No, what does that mean Katie?" The first tiny demon then spoke again. "It means we're all royally fucked!"

The screen then flicked to image of time literally running out.

And all Prima could say is... "What's fucked mean?"

End of Chapter...

(I hope you enjoyed this redo chapter, as you can probably tell, some big changes happened, I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next one!)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

29.9K 855 8
'She's my idea of an angel.' Y/n, an angel, the sweeted and most beautiful one you ever seen, what happens when Suddenly she falls into the depths of...
22.2K 522 25
ALL THE CHARACTERS FROM HAZBIN HOTEL!!!💋💗💝 Requests are welcomed just read the introduction for more details before requesting :D
51.3K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...
26.7K 975 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...