Mha X Super Sentai Male Reade...

By PSHU1234567890

A Middle Schooler Name Y/N Who Lost His Memory When he Was Transported To The Anime World Call Mha. He Was Gi... More

Chatper 2:U.A. Entrance Exam
Chapter 3:The Beginning Of U.A.
Chapter 4:Combat Training
Chapter 5:The Red Eagle Vs Team J

Chapter 1:Super Sentai In The World Of My Hero Academia

418 5 0
By PSHU1234567890

It was just normal afternoon at school. A student name Y/N and was walking though the hallway.

Y/N: Man... what a day.

He Kept on walking though the hallway, but suddenly portal came out of nowhere.

Y/N:(Shock) What th-

Y/N was cut off with a portal sucking him toward the portal and had successfully teleported him inside and the portal disappeared.

[Gekiranger Opening]

[In the portal]

Y/N:AAHHHHHHH.

They continue to fall until another portal opened an exit and they fell thought it. He bumped his head in alley.

Y/N:Ow.... My head.

He stood up and looked around.

Y/N:What is this place?

???:This is japan.

Y/N: Who said that!

Y/N see the man in a shadow.

Y/N: Show Yourself.

The man walk out from the shadow which it was red suit with 45 symbol, AKARED.

[There wasn't 45 edit of akared so pretend that there 45 symbol]

Y/N:Who are you.

AKARED:I am akared the embodiment of all prior red warriors of the super sentai.

Y/N:What is a super sentai?

AKARED:Super sentai the protagonists are a team of people who transform into superheroes and gain superpowers color coded uniforms, signature weapons, sidearms, and fighting skills is to battle a group of villains that threaten to take over the earth, and you well be possessed the power of the super sentai it your destiny to save the earth.

Y/N:(surprised)Woah really.

AKARED:But you have to give a secret.

Y/N:(Confused)Why?

AKARED:If you tell this secret the whole universe 'will collapse.

Y/N was shock if he tell the secret. 

AKARED:So are you willing to keep it as safe.

Y/N:At longest it don't collapsed i accepted.

AKARED:very wise, i must go.

Y/N:WAIT, What is my name, and how do i transform.

AKARED stoped and say.

AKARED: Your name is Y/N, and i add history of super sentai in your mind say the names so you can transformed.

after that the portal disappeared, he exit out the hallway and then noticed a crowd of people gathered in a group behind a police crossing line in the middle of the city.

Y/N:Let me guess... a villain.

Then, there was small group of villain that were holding a female student as a hostage. The police are trying neutralize the situation and waiting for the hero to come handle it but it take a while because the place have very little to none crime activity there.

Student:Someone help

Boss Villain:Don't come any closer or else the girl.

Villain 1:Yea or else the girl dies.

Y/N:*Though*Why am i'm going to do. i can't just stand around looking at student afraid ,I can't take it, anymore.

Y/N using his power to go inside of his mind very fast to find something very useful ,luckily he found a GongChanger.

Y/N:Bingo

He get out of his mind and say.

Y/N:GONGCHANGER!

It appeared in his right arm, then Y/N walk passed the civilian and in the middle of the street everyone see Y/N

Crowd:What's the kid even doing?

Police:Hey get out here kid or you be killed.

Y/N:Don't worry i know what i'm doing.

Police:Hey kid didn't do you hear i said comeback.

Y/N:No way sir, it time for new hero to be on the stage.

Villain 1:Hey didn't i say that don't come any closer.

Villain 2: Doesn't matter let just kill him already.

Y/N: Don't think so, Howl of the Beasts! Beast On.

Everyone surprised to see transformation.

Crowd:Is that a new pro hero? I have not seen one before! His suit look awesome! What his quirk.

Geki Violet:Excitement my style, to the limit of my will!, Iron Will... GekiViolet!.

Villain 2:Doesn't matter, who you are call.

Villain 4:Let kill him, charged.

[Play Gekiranger Opening]

The villain activated their quirks and begin attacking Geki Violet. One villain charged up a kick attack on Geki violet , but he grabbed onto the villain kick.

Geki Violet:Is that all you got.

Villain 3:Shut up!

The villains threw another attack at Geki violet dodged it then Geki violet send a kick with a martial art. the crowd watch fight amazed by Geki Violet.

The Crowd:They sure are strong. He sure good at fighting.

Geki Violet kick villain to wall and other villain make sneak attack but y/n dodged it punch villain, The Boss villain was the only one left.

Boss villain:I well not be beaten by a kid!

Geki Violet:Think again

Geki Violet was used his the wild qi art to summon an animal spirit.

Boss Villain:What are you doing?

Geki Violet summon wolf projector, the crow and villain were surprised about the wolf.

Crowd 1:What is that?

Crowd 2:I think that's a wolf.

Crowd 3:A wolf, more like mechanical wolf.

Geki wolf attack boss villain make him knockout and unconscious, Geki violet was about walk from the crowd. That's when NO. 1 heroes as the "symbol of peace", All might, Shows up.

All Might: HAVE NO NEVER FEAR, FOR I'M HERE!.

Crowd:Look, it'S All might! My hero!

Geki Violet:Who are you

All Might:Young man! you should know who i am! How about? You don't look like any pro heroes that i know.

Geki Violet:Even thought, I am vigilante that your people consider. I still saved someone from those villains. Look.

He points where the villain were and they were knocked out cold.

All Might:Ha, Ha, Ha! You may have did the work, but you must not be wandering around doing that without a license.

Geki Violet:What do i do?

All Might:I have an idea. Come with me.

Officer:Are you putting him to jail?

All Might:Nope!

Officer:Why not? He was a vigilante, and he broke the law.

All Might:I don't want to immediately arrest this man. I want to give him some chances.

Officer:Chances?

All Might:Well, we're leaving now. Come with me, young man.

Geki Violet:Sure.

All Might: Forgot to mention, officers. Arrest those people.

Officer:Got it!

Geki Violet followed All might to the location where he might be taken.

Geki Violet:Where are we going sir?

All Might:Before i answer, how old are you.

Geki Violet:15.

All Might:You're that young?

Geki Violet:Yes.

All Might:Well, i might be taking you at school.

Geki Violet:A School, Seriously?

All Might: Yes

[TIME SKIP WITH EYECATCH]

[Moment later]

All Might and Geki violet were inside of the principal's office of U.A. High School.

All Might:Principal, I would like you to meet this student.

The principal turned around with his wheelchair, who reveals to be a small humanoid like rodent.

Nezu:Hello, All Might. Hello there, student.

Geki Violet:Hey, Principal.

Nezu:Hello there, what is your name?

Geki Violet:In this suit, I'm called Geki Violet

Nezu:I see, Can you tell your identity?

Geki Violet:Well... Since it's not crowded, Ok.

Geki violet de-transformed back to Y/N.

Y/N:My name Y/N

Nezu:Interesting. Does you equipment help you with your quirk, tell us please?

Y/N:I'm sorry, but i'm can't do that.

Nezu:And why is that? 

Y/N:If i tell you the whole universe collapse.

They both where shock about what Y/N said

All Might:[shock]what.

Y/N:I know you both are shock, but even though you know want know my quirk is but still, i can't allowed to happen it, so do you understand.

Nezu: Yes, we understand.

Y/N:Thank you principal nezu.

Nezu:So would like to attend to UA.

Y/N:It would be honor principal nezu.

Nezu:You're in. However, you must take the entrance exam to get in. Which is tomorrow

Y/N:Oh, great.

Nezu: Do you  best.

Y/N:Thank you.

Y/N shuts the door before leaving the school.

Nezu:He is an interesting boy, don't you think, Toshinori?

All Might:I agree, Principal

[Later in night]

Y/n is looking for a place to live, so he decided to find an apartment to live in. After he found one, he registered a room of second floor, so he doesn't waste his time on going down stairs to another. Once he got into his room, he just straight up went to bed.

[Later in space]

Warz Gill:Barizog! Insarn! Are preparations for our invasion of the earth for next week

Barizog:Yes, Boss. We've prepared a ruthless attack for next week. as is your preference.

Insarn:I've armed them with the most powerful weapons i've ever designed. I wanted to see how it would please you.

She said it when she holding Warz Gill shoulder. Warz Gill moves her and walk to his seat 

Warz Gill:There's no mercy. We well give them a taste of the Zangyack Space Empire's might

Warz Gill make a evil laugh and the two bow at Warz Gill

Well The Zangyack Conquer The Earth, Is Going Pass UA Entrance Exam Find Out In The Next Chapter Of Mha x Super Sentai Male Reader:The Multiverse Heroes

[Gekiranger Ending]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 3.6K 34
izuku yagi, he was born into a great life. but when he turned four he was forgotten, neglected, bullied, and abused. years later he discovered someth...
92.1K 1K 14
Y/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he has no powers he was bullied by the students and ignored by the teachers and the He...
3.5K 108 5
[Shin Kamen Rider x My Hero Academia Crossover!] After the event of Shin Kamen Rider. The Shockers move their new phase, they become dimension terror...
18.7K 644 21
An American exchange student joins Class 1-A at the beginning of the first term. But this student has no desire to become a hero, he just wants to li...