I feel a connection with her...

By hdbdhdhdhhdhdhd

in the middle of cadys little scheme against Regina,Cady shares a kiss with her and realises she messed up ba... More

chapter no.1
chapter no.3
chapter no.4
chapter no.5

chapter no.2

479 9 9
By hdbdhdhdhhdhdhd

fast forward to Sunday on sleepover day

Regina's pov:
EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT FOR CADY BECAUSE I DONT WANT HER THINKING I HAVE SOME SLUTTY HOUSE HOLD.

MOM!!!!! yes honey?don't even come in my room when the girls are over,and don't go between a fifty mile radius of my girlfri..I mean cady.sure 'Gina as you know I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom!! yeah whatevs

3 hours later when Regina has set everything up!

door bell rings**
IS THAT CADY!? I HOPE IT IS opens door**
oh hi Karen. so basically I bought a extra face mask for my skin because I'm breaking out.mkay whatever

door bell rings again**

IS IT CADY!?
oh hey Gretchen.HII REG I GOT THE PJSS. Okay Karen's In my room you know where it is I'm just going the bathroom

in the bathroom

SHOUTING AND PULLING HAIR**

WHATS WRONG WITH ME WHY DO I WANT HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND WHY DO I ONLY CARE ABOUT HER?? WHATS WRONG WITH ME??

door bell rings*

okay I'll sort this out and I gotta fix my face
**puts more lipgloss on**hi Regina!! cady your late.

Regina's mind:

why do I wanna kiss her.hang on,was she with that stupid Janis Ian and that to gay to function boy? I hope not because she's mine.

Cadys pov:

Regina are you alright ( Regina was drooling but weirdly like she wanted to kiss me or something?? Oh nah it's probably nothing she's not gay )

Reginas pov:

I snapped back into reality and realised I was foaming at the mouth and I was super embarrassed

SORRY CADY LOST A LITTLE CONTROL FOR A SECOND THERE AHAH *nervous laugh* cady stared at me weird but what can I say?she looked hot in that skirt.

as we went upstairs I felt happy she was with me I don't think I can explain why though..

when they put the face masks on

gretchen pov:

why does Regina keep staring at cady? that's odd.I noticed once cady touched Regina leg to help her get some face mask out her hair Regina was redder then lipstick. I think I know why she's acting weird.

Regina pov:

I very stupidly and randomly blurted this out but.. LETS PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!
but where all girls? yeah but Karen it's hot to kiss your friends especially when there hot aswell *regina looks at cady while saying this*

*everyone agrees*

OKAY I'll take cady and you two can have eachother (I had no idea what I was doing but I think I was madly inlove..)

I took cadys hand and ran of with her.

I got her into a closet and she seemed to be injoying it?? I WAS SMILING LIKE A CREEPY DOLL WHEN I SEEN SHE WAS KISSING BACK!!

soon later

Karen and Gretchen open the closet door.
guys wtf? You two have been gone for 2 hours..
cady smiled."yeah we just got lost in the moment I guess ahah" that made me laugh abt to kiss her face off oh my lord.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
621K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...