OT7

By 007Sassy

A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about... More

Teaser
Warning: Adult Content ๐Ÿ”ž
Main Characters
Supporting Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.๐Ÿ”ž
5.
6.
7.
8.๐Ÿ”ž
9.
10.
12.
13.๐Ÿ”ž
14.
15.๐Ÿ”ž
16.
17.
18.๐Ÿ”ž
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.๐Ÿ”ž
28.
29.๐Ÿ”ž
30.
31.๐Ÿ”ž
32.๐Ÿ”ž
33.๐Ÿ”ž
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.๐Ÿ”ž
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
New Supporting Characters
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.

11.

358 18 0
By 007Sassy

     The plane landed and the members all grabbed their things. NamJoon quickly reminded the members, "Don't forget guys there will be 4 cars to take us to the hotel." They all nodded in acknowledgement. They left the plane one by one and made their way through the crowd and eventually out to their vehicles where they were divided and then driven to their hotel to rest before starting rehearsals the next day.

BTS in New York

Kim NamJoon

Kim SeokJin and Kim NamJoon

Kim SeokJin

Kim SeokJin and Kim NamJoon riding together

Kim TaeHyung

Kim TaeHyung and Jeon JungKook

Jeon JungKook amd Kim TaeHyung

Kim TaeHyung and Jeon JungKook riding together

Park JiMin

Park JiMin and Kim TaeHyung

Jung HoSeok

Park JiMin and Jung HoSeok riding together

Min YoonGi

Min YoonGi riding solo

     The car ride to the hotel wasn't too long and the members all met in the lobby. "Okay guys we are on the top floor. We have the whole floor to ourselves but our rooms are all next to each other. I have the keys so how about we all go up to our floor and then you can each get a key from me." NamJoon said right before heading towards the elevators. Everyone else followed agreeing with what NamJoon had just said.

     They all got onto the elevator and road it to the top floor. Everyone getting off and then asking which rooms they had keys for. "I have keys for rooms 1214, 1215, 1216, 1217, 1218, 1219, and 1220. Jin Hyung you have room 1220, Tae you will have room 1219, JiMin yours is 1218, JK you get 1217, YoonGi Hyung yours is 1216, Hobi you get 1215, and I will be in 1214. Since YoonGi Hyung, Hobi, and I all plan on working on music and we all brought our setup I gave us rooms next to each other so it would be easier for us. SeJin will be giving keys to our camera crew, drivers, and bodyguards for their rooms. They will be on the same floor but on the other side." They all took their designated key and made their way to their rooms.

     Of course the group were given rooms close to the elevator so they didn't have to walk far. Each member entered their own room to put their things away. NamJoon entered his room pulled out any clothes that needed to be hung up and then started unpacking his gear so he could work on a couple songs later. HoSeok had the room directly across from NamJoon, he walked around the room checking it out then started unpacking. Although it takes NamJoon awhile to get his equipment set up it doesn't take HoSeok too long and he's ready to go. YoonGi entered his room which was right next to NamJoon's and immediately started setting up his gear. It took him no time at all and then he unpacked and decided he could use a nap. He walked over to his bed and fell back on it closing his eyes hoping to get just a couple hours of straight sleep before having to do anything else. JungKook quickly unpacked and then sent a text in the maknae line group chat.

__________________________________________________________

Maknae Chaos

JungShook:
Who's room are we playing in tonight!

Mini:
My room is right between Jin Hyung and YoonGi Hyung's rooms so our best bet is either yours or Tae's.

TaeBear:
We can try JK's room since he has the most gaming equipment....

JungShook:
Okay. I'm already unpacked.
Just come whenever you guys want.

TaeBear:
We also have to go live for ARMY.

JungShook:
Oh yeah. Did we figure out the schedule for who is suppose to go live and when?

Mini:
I'm heading over we can talk more when I get there.

TaeBear:
I'll be there soon.

__________________________________________________________

     JiMin and TaeHyung had both finished unpacking and where ready to head to JungKook's room. They had planned on playing games until they would fall asleep. Both JiMin and TaeHyung had exited their rooms around the same time and made the short trip JungKook's room. They knocked on the door and were quickly greeted by JungKook who then pulled them both inside to start their game.

     SeokJin was sitting on the edge of his bed. He had finished unpacking but couldn't get YoonGi and his change of behavior out of his head. 'Maybe I should go talk to him. Wait. He's probably trying to sleep. Knowing him he'll want to sleep before we all show up asking him to eat dinner. I'll let him rest.' He sighed and leaned back in his bed deciding to close his eyes for a bit. They were about to be really busy starting tomorrow.

*Buzz Buzz*

     SeokJin's phone started going off. 'Who is texting me?' He thought before looking. He quickly opened the message seeing it was a group chat.

__________________________________________________________

Hyung Line

Sunshine:
So what's the plan for dinner?
I know I'm not the only one hungry.

GodOfDestruction:
I could eat.
What do you guys want?
Who's room are we meeting up in?

WWH:
I could eat too.
We can meet in Joon's room since you guys have rooms next to each other?

GodOfDestruction:
YoonGi Hyung isn't responding to the group text.
We should probably ask the maknaes if their hungry too.

Sunshine:
I'll check on YoonGi Hyung
and all the maknaes are in JK's room.

__________________________________________________________

*Knock knock*

     HoSeok stood outside YoonGi's door waiting for him to answer. He knocked a few more times. "YoonGi Hyung, its Hobi." HoSeok calls him through the door. "Hey Hobi, did you talk to YoonGi-ah?" SeokJin asked as he walked up. HoSeok shook his head no while running his hand through his hair.

     JungKook opened his door and poked his head out. "Was that you guys?" He asked HoSeok and SeokJin. "Yeah, sorry JungKook-ah. We were just trying to get YoonGi to answer the door." HoSeok replied. JungKook then left his room and walked straight across to YoonGi's door. Both TaeHyung and JiMin now standing in the doorway of his room all waiting for YoonGi to open his door.

*Knock Knock*

     "Hyungie open the door." JungKook called out. Now NamJoon was opening his door with a questioning look. "YoonGi-ah isn't answering the door." SeokJin quickly let him know. NamJoon nodded his head now standing outside his room also waiting. Shuffles could be heard on the other side of the door. They could hear the door being unlocked and opened a crack. "What's wrong Kookie?" YoonGi's voice was deep and raspy from just waking up. JungKook then pushed the door open more. "What took you so long Hyungie? Hobi Hyung was knocking and calling for you." JungKook asked as each member was now slowly entering YoonGi's room. "I'm sorry. I was sleeping." YoonGi sighed as he tosseled his own messy hair. NamJoon then spoke up, "We were going to go get something to eat but I think we should have food delivered. You're hungry right?" "Mm..." YoonGi just hummed in response nodding his head agreeing.

     JungKook and NamJoon smiled satisfied with YoonGi's response, JiMin and TaeHyung sat on YoonGi's bed, and SeokJin and HoSeok both thought YoonGi looked like he wanted to go right back to sleep. "Okay, how about everyone writes out what they want and I'll call SeJin to see where we should order from?" NamJoon suggested and they all agreed. YoonGi sat back on his bed with his back leaned against the head board. "Hyung are you okay? Did you want to lay down until the food comes?" TaeHyung whispered to YoonGi who looked like he was ready to pass out any second now.

-20 Minutes Later-

     "Okay, I just finished talking to SeJin he will order our food. We need at least 3 people to go down and pick it up. Who's buying this time?" NamJoon looked around. "My wallet is on the nightstand just make sure you put it back." YoonGi quickly responded. "Hyungie didn't you pay last time?" JungKook questioned. "Yeah YoonGi Hyung someone else should pay this time." HoSeok agreeing with JungKook. "Guys it really doesn't matter. I don't want to wait around while you guys fight over who is paying. I'll pay this time and you guys can decide for the next time. Its not a big deal anyways." YoonGi really just wanted sleep but he was also hungry and the sooner they got their food the sooner he could eat and then get back to sleeping. "Okay, looks like YoonGi Hyung is buying this time. In about 15 minutes at least 3 of us should go get the food. Not YoonGi Hyung since he's paying."

-A Few Rounds Of Rock, Paper, Scissors Later-

     "Jin, Mini, and HoSeok you guys will go down and get the food. We'll wait here and get a space ready for us to eat." NamJoon explained. "Wait. Why are we eating in my room?" YoonGi asked. "Because you look like you shouldn't be too far from your bed Hyung." TaeHyung answered quickly. "Thanks Tae-ah." YoonGi mumbled out, rolling his eyes. TaeHyung just smiled his boxy smile and YoonGi couldn't help but give a small smile back and with that the 3 quickly left to go get their food.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1550

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 11.3K 33
โwe're not sluts, we're stress relieversโž seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetrable gang godmother with a taste for ven...
89.6K 3.4K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
865K 60K 157
COMPLETED ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜†!๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
185K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in ๋ฐฉํƒ„...