My Mafia Man ◇

By LovelyShifah

This story involves two powerful mafia leaders; Kyson a heartless mafia leader and Raelynn a killer mafia lea... More

A/N🍁
Chapter 1: Jace🍁
Chapter 2: Jim🍁
Chapter 3: Theo🍁
Chapter 4: Seth🍁
Chapter 5: Valentino🍁
Chapter 6: Kyson🍁
Chapter 7: Jules🍁
Chapter 8: Red lady🍁
Chapter 9: Chucky bros🍁
Chapter 10: Apology?🍁
Chapter 11: Jack🍁
Chapter 12: Natalie🍁
Chapter 13: Make out?🍁
Chapter 14: Cruella🍁
Chapter 15: Cemetery🍁
Chapter 16: Patience and Control🍁
Chapter 17: Malcolm🍁
Chapter 18: Elevator moment🍁
Chapter 19: The Bouquet🍁
Chapter 20: Ryker🍁
Chapter 21: Cassandra🍁
Chapter 22: 00 38 am🍁
Chapter 23: tattoos🍁
Chapter 24: Karen🍁
Chapter 25: Food🍁
Chapter 26: Ian🍁
Chapter 27: Washroom🍁
Chapter 28: Challenge🍁
Chapter 29: Lady🍁
Chapter 30: Erica🍁
Chapter 31: Kate🍁
Chapter 32: Heaven🍁
Chapter 33: Morning after🍁
Chapter 34: Coffee date🍁
Chapter 35: Jessica🍁
Chapter 36: Comfort🍁
Chapter 37: Girlfriend🍁
Chapter 38: Shower🍁
Chapter 39: Jesse🍁
Chapter 40: Witch🍁
Chapter 41: Wine🍁
Chapter 42: Date🍁
Chapter 43: My girl🍁
Chapter 44: The Flight🍁
Chapter 45: Familia🍁
Chapter 46: Pool Party🍁
Chapter 47: Mr Lucero🍁
Chapter 48: Kidnapped!🍁
Chapter 49: Evan🍁
Chapter 50: Alec🍁
Chapter 52: Stranger Moron🍁
Chapter 53: knock out🍁
Chapter 54: A hole🍁
Chapter 55: Numb🍁
Chapter 56: Lavender🍁
Chapter 57: Help🍁
Chapter 58 : I love you🍁
Chapter 59: Michael🍁
Chapter 60: Home🍁
Chapter 61: The ruins🍁
Chapter 62: Payback🍁
Chapter 63: Epilogue🍁
Chapter 64: Life •BONUS CHAPTER•🍁

Chapter 51: Urgent🍁

12.9K 447 14
By LovelyShifah

🦋Fuck second choices some people never change.🦋

Raelynn's Pov:

I woke up by Kyson's phone ringing. I opened my eyes only to find our room dark. Kyson removed his arm from me, instantly making my back and my waist feel cold as he moved over to take his phone. I reached to pull the blanket on me, snuggling into my pillow.

Damn it's cold in the early morning...

He talked in a low voice.

I didn't understand anything and I wasn't trying to understand anything as I found myself drifting back to sleep.

I was awakened again by Kyson himself.

"Love, I'm sorry to wake you up. I need to go with my brothers to handle some urgent work. I'll be back soon." I heard him say before I felt his lips on my temple.

I hmm before completely falling asleep.

---

I woke up again by one of the birds screaming by my window. I groaned turning over, which happened to be a bad decision as I came face to face with the window and the bright light. It took a few minutes to adjust my eyes.

I reached to grab my phone to check the time.

7 45 a.m

There was also a new message.

Hey love, I know you probably didn't pay attention to me earlier and I'm sorry for waking you up. I'm out with my brothers as we need to handle some urgent work. I'll be back soon. Also, Cassandra will join you as soon as she wakes up, Val's with me-K.

I type an okay and sent it to him.

I lazily climbed off the bed, making my way to the bathroom. I did my business, brushed my teeth and started to get ready for the day.

Yesterday Kyson took me out for dinner in the city. It was a romantic candlelight dinner at one of the cosy restaurants. It wasn't fancy but their set-up was super cute and their food was delicious.

Then later that night, we meet up with Cassandra and Valentino at one of the kid's playgrounds. It was empty, the street deserted. Yet, Cassandra and I sat on the swing making Val and Kyson pushed us. Val wanted to try the slides so we join him.

We were happy that there wasn't anyone looking at us, judging us. Even Kyson felt comfortable enough to join us. Then we came back to the lake house. Cassandra and Valentino were sharing a room and it was down the hall, a few rooms after ours.

(Raelynn's outfit⬆)

When I packed my stuff, I didn't know that I was going to stay in a lake house, so I only packed heels and boots. As I was applying my lipstick there was a knock on my door before it opened.

"Hello," I heard Cassandra.

"In the bathroom," I told her.

I heard her footsteps approaching from the creaking of the wooden floor. I closed the lipstick, putting it in my make-up bag. I grab my comb to brush my hair.

"Wait, let me braid it." Cassandra stopped me.

Braid?

"Fine, but only on one side," I said and she nodded.

I grabbed all my stuff before heading to the sitting area near the window. I sat down and Cassandra stood to my side, starting to braid my hair. As she was doing so, I looked outside the window. My eyes landed on Evan who was alone by the lake in his wheelchair.

"Evan is by the lake alone," I commented.

"None of his sons is here," Cassandra added.

"Should we keep him company?" I asked her.

"We can, we don't have much to do anyway," Cassandra chuckled.

(Braids⬆)

Twenty minutes later, she was done. I went to check the braids in the mirror and not gonna lie, I love it. It gave me a badass look. We both walked out of the room, making our way downstairs.

Like yesterday it was quiet. Two maids were cleaning up the living room and the dining room.

We walked out to the backyard to Evan.

"Good morning," We both greeted him.

He turned to us and smiled.

"Good morning ladies."

When we stood beside him, that's when I noticed his clothes. He was wearing a knitted sweater, a scarf around his neck and a beanie.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you cold?" I couldn't help but ask.

He chuckled, "No, not right now. This morning it was cold though."

"Since when are you out here?" Cassandra asked curiously.

"I like to wake up early and come here to watch the sunrise. My previous chemos didn't give the doctor the good result that they were hoping and since then I'm making the most of the life that I have left. Any day could be the last day that I watch the sun rise or set." He explained firmly.

Damn...

Both Cassandra and I glanced at each other.

"Anyway, enough of my sad life. Do you two know each other? You are Val's girlfriend right?" Evan asked Cassandra.

"Hmm friend," Cassandra corrected him.

"That's not what he told me," Evan smiled. Cassandra smiled, blushing a little.

"She's my cousin," I added.

"Oh, nice to meet you, dear," Evan spoke firmly.

"Likewise."

We stayed in silence, looking at the lake view.

"I like this view," Evan murmured.

"It's pretty but far from perfect." Cassandra absent-mindedly commented.

"Hmm, that's true. Not everyone can pick up the negative vibe of this place since no one knows the history, I'm guessing that your sixth sense is sensitive." Evan commented briefly looking at Cassandra.

"Yeah, my sixth sense never disappoints me," Cassandra murmured.

Speaking of sixth sense, right now I suddenly felt like being watched. I turned around looking at the woods by the house. I gave a solid look around but didn't find anything.

I glance at Cassandra and she was still looking at the lake unbothered. Her calm self just confirmed to me that there wasn't any spirit involved. There must be someone around here, looking at us.

I wasn't going to jump to conclusions as it could be security guards or even the maids of the house.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 3.4K 35
"I DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOU RUN SHIT LIKE THIS BY ME FIRST! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DISOBEYING MY ORDERS?!" Berkeley barked. "YOU STILL ON THAT BULLSHIT A...
1K 80 33
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...
9.3M 214K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
Ha. By kookykim_

Teen Fiction

101K 2.1K 42
"Did your leader send you? Is he too much of a wimp to face me?!" She seethe, we make eye contact and her pupils dilate. "He? The leader's all fem...