scarlett - james f. potter

By CollectingMemories

"you are nothing but trouble scarlett" *NEW STORYLINE*** matue language, no smut but just a little More

cast!
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
james
scarlett
scarlett
scarlett
james
james
scarlett

james

2.6K 85 2
By CollectingMemories

"Is there a curse going around?" Remus lazily muttered as we looked around the Gryffindor table. Everyone who sat with their usual groups were sitting away from the usual friends they surrounded themselves with.

"Scarlett's sitting alone" I muttered, taking a sip of my pumpkin juice as I glanced at her reading a muggle book that I couldn't quite see the title of without my glasses. Dorcas and Marlene were sitting at the Ravenclaw table, like before Scarlett ever arrived to Hogwarts. It was a sight that hadn't been seen in a while, almost felt odd and unbalanced.

"Oi!" Padfoot yelled from across the table, throwing a strawberry at her, hitting her forehead. She turned to look at us with an annoyed look, putting her book down. Sirius motioned with his hands to come sit with us.

She hesitantly put her book away, grabbing her things and breakfast plate, walking towards us. My leg started subconsciously shaking up and down as her robe opened up her bit, her white shirt peaked through, the top buttons unbuttoned a bit low, I was surprised that Mcgonagall hadn't noticed yet. She was also wearing long black boots with stockings and a tight skirt, her tie was also undone around her neck, she still hadn't managed to learn how to tie a tie.

There were bags under her eyes too, somehow she looked like Remus a few days prior. Her skin was paler than usual and she looked tired.

Last night, she slept next to me in the shrieking shack. We were on the floor, all of us surrounded around Moony as he snored in his werewolf form. We laid next to each other and woke up, hand in hand.

We still hadn't spoken much about the night we spent together, but I didn't mind it because despite the lack of words, it still felt like we had somehow gotten closer. I saw her differently too, I didn't know that would happen, but it did. Along the lines and beneath the sheets, she became someone more than Scarlett. She was more beautiful to me, more raw and real to me and I was hypnotized beyond than what I was before. She completed things, always making me wonder the life I lived without her and the mischief we would've been up to if only our paths were crossed sooner.

"How do you guys do this?" She lazily said, sitting between Siriusand I and across from Peter and Remus.

"I feel refreshed" Moony happily replied, stretching his arms out, his pale face now filled with color and his frail appearance was no longer apparent. "But you look like shite"

"I feel like it too" She groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"You don't look like shite" I scoffed, glaring at Remus who only chuckled.

"Thank you, James" She smiled, lightly tapping my thigh, making my hitch my breath a bit at the sudden contact.

"Get a room" Padfoot exclaimed, I immediately felt myself turn red, thankfully Scarlett only rolled her eyes and turned to look at him instead. "You don't like like shite - you smell like it though"

"Happy Birthday, Sirius" She sarcastically smiled, making him breakout into a huge grin. She quickly started rummaging through her bag, taking out a rectangle box with a red bow on top that had a small envelope attached. "I forgot to give you something last night"

"If it's a bloody book then you can't sit with us" Padfoot said, hesitantly grabbing the box.

"Don't be a twat" Moony said, making Scarlett open her mouth a bit, looking offended.

"I wish I did give you a book now so I can no longer suffer in this so called friendship"

"So, it's not a book" Padfoot said, grabbing the box more enthusiastically, taking the envelope off of the box. "I'll just throw this out"

"Aww then you'll never know how deeply in love with you I am" Scarlett pouted.

"Be serious Scarlett, everyone's in love with me - i'm used to it" He shrugged opening the envelope, but Scarlett quickly widened her eyes and stopped him from opening it.

"Read it in private" She muttered, which lead me to believe that she actually did confess her love to me, but I quickly shook my head and cleared my throat, knowing that it was my mind being my own enemy.

"You actually in love with me?"

"Ehh" She shrugged.

"Ehh??" Sirius responded, looking at her with a bewildered look.

"Just open the fucking box" Peter exclaimed annoyingly.

"Seriously, what's in the box?" I said, urging Sirius to open it.

He opened the box, revealing a silver mirror with his initials engraved in the back. He looked into it and his voice came out.

"How are you the sexiest man alive?"

Padfoot started giggling and looked at Scarlett. "How'd you do it?"

"Magic" She replied like it was obvious, biting her croissant.

"A bad hair day really doesn't exist for you"

"It really doesn't" He agreed, making us roll our eyes.

"Way to make his ego more inflated" Moony groaned, grabbing the mirror from him and looking into it, no words coming out. "That's a bit of an insult"

"Ha ha!" Sirius said, grabbing the mirror, his voice coming out again.

"You are so handsome!"

"I think my new boggart is him and that mirror" I muttered as Sirius was blushing at his own compliments.

"If it gets too far then i'll destroy the mirror and drown myself"

"Get too far? What do you mean? What does she mean?" Peter questioned frantically, when Scarlett shivered at her own words.

"I'm not going to wank to myself!" Sirius exclaimed, a few of our peers around js getting quiet and looking at us as we awkwardly smiled, until they looked away. "This is the best gift ever"

"You said that to me!" We all protested, looking at him in disbelief, realizing he was saying that to everyone.

"Not my fault that each gift I get one ups the other"

"You ever open the presents from the party?"

"Shit, I think they're still in the room if requirements" Sirius said, running a hand through his hair. "What did you think about my party Scarlett? I never asked"

I wanted to hex him into oblivion at this moment. His eye's kept flickering at me as she looked at him, I could tell she noticed because she was softly shaking her head and chuckling at him.

"It was great, fantastic playlist" She replied, raising her brows and quickly looking at us.

"Hey, what happened with...?" Peter asked, changing the subject as he motioned to the Ravenclaw table.

I quickly kicked Wormtail, under the table, but he nonchalantly ignored me. He knew that pissed me off because it was his way of showing that my kick was weak.

"Marlene spazzed out on me and that's all the information you're getting" She said, looking at all of us as she ate her croissant.

"A tricycle doesn't work without it's third wheel" Padfoot happily said, Scarlett's voice continuously coming out of the mirror as he stared into it

"Thats rather optimistic of you" She replied. quickly glancing at me and furrowing her brows, but she looked back at the boys and continued to speak with them.

I guess it was my sudden silence that was confusing her, but I didn't know how to interject in their conversation of Paul McCartney actually being dead and he was replaced with a look alike. I felt something go up my leg, making me jump a bit, Moony quickly asking me if I was okay to which I quickly nodded. I glanced at Scarlett who was acting normal.

This was her payback.

I eventually interjected into the conversation, acting like it didn't bother me, but my jeans felt tighter than usual - I was grateful for our uniforms being robes, standing up seems like my biggest challenge right now.

Her fingers were playing with the zipper of my jeans, making there way to the button. However, her hand suddenly stopped and the warmth of her hand was gone.

"I have to go get my wand from my dorm" She said, putting her bag over her shoulder and standing up after giving me a small tap on my knee. "I'll see you guys in class"

"You guys" Peter mocked, the lads laughing along as I watched her walk away, noticing her wand peak out of her bag.

"I have to go get my-" I didn't even finish my sentence, grabbing my bags and quickly leaving the Great Hall to find Scarlett leaning on the wall with a small smile.

"Hi" I said, walking up to me and looking at me up and down. I nervously gulped, clearing my throat and returning the smile, not wanting to look like a bafoon.

"Hi" She said, grabbing my tie and pulling my slightly closer to her.

"Hi" I repeated, only making her chuckle a bit.

"You said that already"

"You make me nervous"

"Still?" She chuckled, fluttering her eyes up at me.

"Maybe always"

"Maybe? I'm offended" She gasped, letting go of my tie.

"You know there's no maybe with us" I said, putting on hand on the wall and the other on her cheek.

Her cheeks turned red and I hesitated putting my lips on hers, letting her have the chance to stop me. I gently brushed my lips on hers, barely touching, but she quickly filled in the gap. Her arms around my neck, her gloved hands in my hair and her body close to mine. My hands found their way inside her robe, feeling her body, the material of her clothes separating my touch. I played with the hem of her skirt, making her smile into the kiss, getting closer to me.

I didn't know how much I longed this feeling. The feeling of being wanted as much as I wanted someone. It felt good to feel that I wasn't unlovable and that I wasn't a nuisance to someone.

She pulled back and let a small breath, a small grin on my face as I caressed her face.

"Mister Potter and Miss Wilde!" Dumbledore said, making us both jump from shook because we didn't even hear him arrive.

We moved as far apart as we can from each other, trying to discreetly fix ourselves.

"Dumbledore" I nodded, clearing my throat, trying to act like my tongue wasn't down Scarletts throat.

"Class starts in five minutes - I suppose now is a good time to get going" He said, looking at Scarlett, but she never looked at him, instead her eyes were glued to the ground.

"Yes, sir" I muttered, grabbing Scarletts hand and walking towards Mcgonagalls class. I quickly glanced back to see he had disappeared, making me quickly turn back.

"I'm not a rag doll" Scarlett scoffed, however she didn't let go of my hand.

"Sorry" I said, my cheeks turning red as I slowed down my steps.

"We're not going to class?"

"Feels like Saturday, doesn't it?" I asked, giving her a small grin.

"I think it actually is" She hummed, chuckling a bit.

"If you say so" I hummed, opening the fourth floors boys bathroom.

"I'm not giving you head on a toilet" She said, stopping us from going.

"Jesus christ, Scarlett, that's not- I would neve- that's so unsan-" I quickly rambled, widening my eyes.

"Okay, okay just go in loser"

"You need to get you're head out of the gutter"

"You were two seconds from inserting your fingers in me out in the grea-"

"I wasn't!" I protested, my voice echoing as I let go of her hand to take the mirror off from above the sink.

"I wouldn't have minded" I heard her quietly muttered.

I wasn't sure if I was meant to hear that, but I chose to stay quiet. I didn't want her to think I took in every single word of hers like a sip of tea, with caution and taste.

"You taking me to narnia?" She said, as I put the mirror down to reveal the large dark hole that lead to Hogsmeade...eventually.

"Marnia?"

"NARnia" She corrected me, rolling her eyes. "You ever been to a muggle bookstore in England? It's been best selling for like 20 years already"

"Why would I go to a muggle bookstore to begin with?" I muttered, crossing my arms and leaning on sink.

She dramatically gasped and put her arm on her chest. "You're a blood supremacist!"

"Piss off and get in the hole" I sighed, raising my brows towards the opening.

"Yeah, right what if there's crocodiles at the bottom ready to eat me"

"We're in Scotland, not in Australia"

"Go in first" She stubbornly said, peaking down the hole that had somewhat of a makeshift slide to the bottom.

"Fine, but you need to put the mirror back and wait about 20 seconds after I get down" I sighed, going down and landing on my arse. A few seconds later I heard Scarletts 'woo' down the slide as I stood up.

I was quickly brought back down to the floor, not moving quick enough from my spot. Her body toppled me down a small groan coming from both of us.

"You make a comfy cushion" She chuckled, standing up and brushing herself off.

"Did I not say 20 seconds?" I exclaimed, rubbing my shoulder as I stood up.

"I'm still on Western timing" She joked, looking around the dark cave. "Where are we?"

"Underneath Hogwarts" I smiled, admiring her. "But the final destination is down there"

"And can I ask where this destination is?" She asked, following me down the passageway.

"What's that saying again? It's not about the destination - it's about the journey?"

"And who you're with" She quietly said. "My mom used to say that all the time"

"She's a smart women"

"She read too many motivational books"

"Fucking hell - my dad too! He rips the pages out and puts the everywhere, I can't take a piss without reading 'Live, laugh, Love'"

She let out a loud laugh that bounced off the walls. She even let out a small snort as she threw her head back.

"I hope to be invited one day to see that"

"You'll regret saying that" I laughed with her, stopping in front of a ladder that led to a door on the ceiling. "Me or you first?"

"I'll go, but don't look at my ass, it's not my best quality" She said, going up the ladder as I chuckled softly, following her lead, getting a bit distracted by her bum. She opened the latch and pushed it open. "Where the hell-"

"My hands are getting sweaty"

"You're a complainer" She teased, looking down at me.

"Am not!" I protested.

"Yeah, yeah" She said, finally going through and letting me through.

"We're in the storage room of Hogs Head" I said. I examined our attire and realized we were practically looking to get caught in our robes. "Take you're robe off"

"You tell me to get my head out the gutter but say things like that" She exclaimed, but complied with my orders, shoving it in her bag as I rummaged to look for the bag of our 'undercover' clothes that we had hidden.

I quickly found it behind the walls of cupboard, I handed her a hoodie and a pair of glasses, as well as a scarf.

"Put it on, Some locals are snitches" I said, quickly putting Sirius hoodie over my head and a beanie with glasses.

"Smells like you" She muttered with a small smile as she sniffed the grey sweater that covered her up to her mid thighs, stopping a bit beneath her short shirt.

"Is that good or bad?"

"Good" She replied, wrapping the scarf around her and putting her glasses and hoodie on. "I feel more suspicious"

"It's worked before, just follow me" I said, opening the door that lead to the passageway of the bathrooms.

We beelined to the exit, our heads both down. The place was practically empty, the bartender wasn't even there. Only one customer reading the daily prophet, almost falling asleep.

"We really didn't have to run out like that"

"Now look who's the complainer"

"You just complained about me complaining"

"I can never win" I sighed with frustration, the cold air creating clouds whenever we spoke. "We still haven't gotten to our final destination"

"That sounds like death the more you say it"

"Don't be so morbid" I teased, wrapping my arm around her shoulder as we walked down the streets of Hogsmeade. "You'll love it"

We finally made it to small little diner after a ten minute walk. It was at the very end of Hogsmeade, making it quite secluded. The owner was an old half blood lady that my mum usually visits whenever she's here. Her name Lena Atwood and she was the sweetest women ever. She never told my parents about the times I would come here with the lads for a few hours to eat her delicious food.

One time I did ask her why she never told my parents, she only replied with a quote 'apple doesn't fall from the tree'.

We entered the small empty diner to see her sitting down in front of the telly, watching Arthur of the britons.

"My handsome boy is here" She set down her cup of tea and walked towards us, immediately engulfing me in a hug. "And with a girl"

"Her hair isn't red" She whispered, in my ear, making me awkwardly smile, hoping Scarlett didn't here. "This is Scarlett"

"Nice to meet you, I love your restaurant" Scarlett nervously said, taking her sunglasses off.

"I'm Lena, come- sit, sit" She said, walking away and gesturing to two seats and a table. We quickly made our way and sat down as she continued to speak. "You have a different tongue on you"

"I'm American" She smiled up at her.

"Which part?"

"New york cit-"

"I hear Grease is finally on Broadway!"

"Yeah, actually it was brilliant"

"You've been spending too much time with this boy"

"I've said it twice around her!" I exclaimed, knowing that she was talking about Scarlett's use of brilliant.

A year or so ago, the lads had told Lena to secretly count how many times I said brilliant in the span of an hour. I said it 22 times.

"The word brilliant?" Scarlett asked, furrowing her brows as she looked at me. I nodded at her and she scoffed. "I've known you for about 2 months and you've said it every single time we're together"

"Look at me starving you two" Lena said after chuckling at Scarlett. "I'll be right back, some drinks will be out soon"

And with that, she left. Leaving Scarlett and I alone. She was looking around, just like how she was in the cave. She had so much curiosity in her eyes and she was always urgent to ask questions, but right now, she was silent. Her eyes now glued to the tv, I didn't know why, maybe she liked the way Oliver Tobias had his his shirt off or maybe I bored her.

"Lena seems really nice" She said, finally breaking the silence, my leg no longer shaking.

"She is, my mum knew her when she went to school here" I informed her, scratching the back of my head. "M-maybe Lena even knew your mum"

"Maybe" She smiled, shrugging as she looked at me. "You look funny with a beanie"

"You're mean today" I pouted taking the hat off, quickly fixing my hair.

"Boohoo" She mocked, making me throw my beanie at her, making us laugh a bit. "Kinda fucked we're here without Sirius"

"He'll live" I shrugged, feeling a bit of guilt that it was his birthday and I wasn't with him. I do spend about 24 hours every day with him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Mhm" She nodded, making me hesitate a bit as I chose my next words carefully.

"What's going on with you and the girls?"

"What girls?" She obliviously replied, making me roll my eyes at her. She let out a small sigh, dropping her shoulders. "Marls and I got into a fight about something stupid - really stupid"

"Who's fault was it?" I asked, as two hot chocolates floated towards us on a tray. I grabbed both of them, setting them on the table.

"Both"

"Then why isn't Dorcas speakin-"

"Because time is everything and i've been here five fucking minutes" She frustratingly exclaimed, running a hand through her hair. "Sorry, it's just- that's what it was about, the fight"

"What? that you haven't suffered 4 years with us in this hell hole?" I asked, taking a sip.

"Thanks" She muttered, her hands around the cup as she stared down at it.

"They'll come around, Marlene is just stubborn" I reassured, tapping her foot with mine.

"So am I" She breathed out, placing her chin in her hand. "Can I ask you something?"

"Mhm" I mimicked, nodding my head.

"What do you think you'll future be like?"

"Uh-" I breathed out a small laugh, stunned by the question and not knowing where to start. "Probably be an Auror?"

"You don't sound so sure about that"

"I don't know, I think I kind of want what Lena has - a place I own" I hesitantly said, she was the first person I fully admitted it to.

"What would you sell?"

"I'd sell desserts"

"You're a baker?"

"Sometimes - my mum helps a lot" I smiled, as another tray floated towards us with our food.

I furrowed my brows, wondering where Lena was, but knowing her, she probably suspected that we wanted to be alone.

"Crème brûlée pancakes? oh my god" Scarlett gushed, eagerly grabbing the plate of pancakes and the small bowl of fruits. "Did I die? Is this heaven?"

"You're acting like you've never seen a pancake"

"I've never had two of my favorite things combined like this" She scoffed, cutting her pancake and plopping a piece in her mouth. She closed her eyes and let a small moan, I shifted in my seat and cleared my throat as the sound came out of her mouth.

"Technically, it's three of your favorite things" I said, implying to myself.

"I do love watching Summer Wine" She said, looking back at the tv, where a new show was starting.

"You're the worst" She only chuckled as we continued eating. "What do you like baking?"

"Crème brûlée now obviously"

"I hope to try it someday"

"And you?"

"What about me?"

"What do you want to do in the future?" I asked, leaning forward.

"It's not unique, but I want to travel"

"Anywhere specific?"

"I hope to go to the moon one day"

"Flights are way too expensive to go there" I joked.

"That's why you're paying"

"With my soul" I muttered, making her laugh under her breath. "And after you've seen the moon and 200 plus countries, what's next?"

"I'll write a book and if it doesn't sell well, i'll be a Potions professor or something"

"I'll make sure your book sells out - those poor students"

"Oh please, I know my grandpa was a great professor, some of those genes must've been passed down" She argued.

"Teach me something"

"Like what?" She leaned in, crossing her arms on the table with a small smile.

"You speak Spanish, how about that?" I asked.

"I did always wonder if you can hear a British accent in Spanish"

"We'll both learn something"

"Every other Sunday?"

"If that works for you" I said, a small grin appearing on my face as I thought about being with Scarlett in the Library, learning her native tongue.

"I might charge you"

"Thank Merlin that i'm Potter"

"Why do you think i'm here?"

"You're a Jiménez, why do you think I'M here?" I joked back.

"You do seem like a gold digger" She giggled, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I would make a fantastic trophy husband" I pointed out. "I'm already a baker"

"Ehh, but you snore" She said, shrugging her shoulder.

"Then i'll never sleep"

She only chuckled and shook her head, glancing back at the tv.

"James" She abruptly said, looking back at me mid bite.

"Scarlett" I mumbled with a mouthful.

"I can trust you right?" She asked, making me quickly nod. "Please don't think i'm crazy, but I was uhm walking by the stairs that lead to Slytherin and I heard my mom calling for me" I stayed quiet, furrowing my brows and letting her continue. "I'm telling you this because I know about the map"

"What?" I coughed, choking on my hot chocolate. The thing was that it wasn't just my secret, it was also the lads secret.

"Yeah, yeah - you'll deny and i'm supposed to pretend that I am actually crazy" She quickly said, waving me off. "I just need you to do me a favor and once in a while, check for her footsteps"

I didn't say anything, I only gulped quietly and avoided eye contact. I didn't know what to say, I only smiled and nodded at her. It wasn't that I thought she was crazy, it was that I was afraid to find out the truth for her.

"Thank you" She whispered.

"And if she is out there?"

"Then i'm not crazy"

We stayed quiet after that, she had started to play around with the last bit of her food, while I was finishing mine up. She was watching the Tv and smiling occasionally.

"Let's go" I said, grabbing her hand a putting a few galleons on the table, quickly saying 'goodbye' to Lena, who gave us food to take for the boys.

We quietly walked back to Hog's head, the snow was starting to fall from the sky. As we walked back into the warm pub, Scarlett immediately groaned, her dad was seating right by the bathrooms, to our luck, so was the storage room.

"Just keep walking, don't look at him" She whispered, letting go of my hand as she got behind me and pushed me to walk.

"You could've just said 'go'" I exclaimed, but I still continued my steps.

"Have fun at school!" He laughed as walked past him, making me stop in step, but Scarlett just told me to keep going.

"He's always around when I don't need him to be" She muttered, taking her sweater off, her buttoned up shirt rising a bit, revealing her belly button.

"Why is he here?" I asked, handing her our robes.

"To find my brother" She quickly said, fixing his hair. "Amos gave me his journal"

"Amos?" I asked as I opened the small door, leading down to the passageways.

"That's what you're focused on?" She chuckled, going down the ladder.

"Well, Amos wanted to kill me last time" I said, following her down and closing the door with the bag of food secured on my wrists, while Scarlett was carrying my bag.

"This was before that" She quickly huffed, jumping down right before me. She looked at me as I wiped my hands on jeans and crossed her arms. "Besides, you would've won, he's got scrawny arms"

"You're just flattering me" I said, starting to walk down the small passageway with her close behind.

"You like it"

"I really do" I smiled back at her.

We eventually made it back to Hogwarts, debating for a minute in the bathroom, whether class or my dorm room was a better option. Obviously, it took us half the minute to realize there was no option except to go to my room.

We successfully got the room, where she put our bags on the floor and laid back on my bed as I places the food on our desk.

"Yeah, just make yourself at home" I sarcastically said, making her rise up on her elbows.

"Thank you!" She sarcastically grinned, sitting fully up and standing up to go to our record collection. "Ha! Who's Donna Summer's record is this?"

"Peter?" I quickly said, somehow it sounded like a question. Maybe because I was guilty.

"It's yours, isn't it?" She smiled, looking back at me.

"Yeah" I muttered, turning red and sitting at the end of my bed, watching her put the record back and grabbing another, gently taking it out, the needle dropping on vinyl. "They're all mine, actually"

'Maybe' By the Ink Spots instantly starts playing through the speakers.

"You have great taste" She said, still looking through the collection as the music softly played.

I stood up and walked up next to her, slowly reaching for her hand.

"You want to dance?"

"With you? Always" She whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck and my hands around her waist.

We swayed back and forth, the soft voice of William Kenny singing in the background. She got closed to me, laying her head on my chest, my arms now fully wrapped around her. My hand going to her hair, softly running my hands threw the soft strands that smelled of coconut.

Dancing with Scarlett had somehow become a safe haven for me. I felt free with her, no matter if there was music or not. The feeling of her heart on mine, giving me a sense of peace to know that it was beating as fast mine. The coldness of her body, bringing me a fresh of breath air to my warm body, refreshing and calming. The scent of coconuts making me feel like we were on a beach and the only thing we needed was the sound of the ocean and our feet in the sand.

But at the end of the day, it wasn't about where we are or how we got there. It was all about who we are with. It was about being with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.6K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! κœ±Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ʜΙͺꜱ α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’. ʜΙͺꜱ κœ±α΄α΄œΚŸα΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡. α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄ Κœα΄‡ ᴋɴᴇᴑ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€. Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±α΄‡ α΄Šα΄€α΄α΄‡κœ± α΄˜α΄α΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ᴋɴᴇᴑ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ʜΙͺᴍ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄„...
326K 4.8K 26
I own nothing but the plots, unless stated otherwise. πŸ––πŸΌRequests accepted for vol 2, not this one πŸ––πŸΌNo smut
392K 9.1K 26
Fred Weasley x reader Book 1 {UNDER EDITING} WARNINGS: ●CUSSING ●GRINGEY WRITING ●ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ●NO SMUT