Marital Love

By geminified_

"π’ͺπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώβ„΄π“Šπ“‡π“ƒβ„―π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝒻ℯ𝒸𝓉 π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝒾𝓉'π“ˆ β„΄π“Šπ“‡π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 ℐ'𝓁𝓁 π“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ“€ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žβ„΄π“Š 𝓉�... More

Author's Note
Characters
🎢Playlist🎢
Chapter 1 : The First Meet
Chapter 2 : "Let's Meet"
Chapter 3 : Jaans
Chapter 4 : First Date
Chapter 5 : It's Fixed
Chapter 6 : Engagement (Part1)
Chapter 7 : Engagement (Part 2)
Chapter 8 : Day Out
Chapter 9 : I Promise!!
Chapter 10 : Mehendi
Chapter 11 : Sangeet
Chapter 12 : Wedding bells
Chapter 13 : A New Phase
Chapter 14 : Being supportive
Chapter 15 : Sorry!!
Chapter 16: Bits of the past
Chapter 17 : Rising feelings
Chapter 18 : Emergency
Chapter 19 : Jouissance
Chapter 20 : You are my priority!
Chapter 21 : All because of her!!
Chapter 22 : Drunk?
Chapter 23 : Stupid Heart!!
Chapter 24 : His smile is to die for!!
Promo⚑
Chapter 25 : Humdard 🎢
Chapter 26 : I know you better than you!
Chapter 27 : It's fun to tease her!!
Chapter 28 : Her safe place!
Chapter 29 : I just need to hug him!
Chapter 30 : Rain, me and you!
Chapter 31 : My and Pree's baby!
Chapter 32 : Sick Agnhiotri
Chapter 33 : Her Saviour!
Chapter 34 : I don't need to worry!
Chapter 35 : She's my painkiller!!
Chapter 36 : Lies Mr. Agnhiotri!
Chapter 37 : I'm home!!
Chapter 38 : Just be fine!
Announcement
Bonus Chapter 1
New Story Alert

Epilogue

12.1K 557 131
By geminified_

"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.
𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏."

~~~

2.5 years later

Preetis POV~

I turned around on the bed and found the other side completely empty but his warmth was still present there.
I caressed his side of the bed when my eyes led on the tiny teddy bear near his pillow.
I picked it up and held it near my heart.

Ever since my accident two and a half years back, I had seen a gradual change in Akhil's behavior. Throughout the initial months of our marriage I had seen him changing from a shy, behavior conscious person to a more open and lively man.
But after my accident he had become more and more verbal about his feelings. Not even a single day has passed when he's not thanked me for my presence in his life.
In some or the other way he never fails to show me how important I'm to him and how much of a big part of his life I am.

I turn around when my eyes land on our photo on my bed stand.
During these 2.5 years we went through many ups and downs, personally as well as professionally. Akhil lost his job three months after my accident. There company went bankrupt as the owner was said to be involved in some scandal and the investors backed out.

That period I realized how mentally and emotionally strong my man was.
That proved to be turning point. The next months he was at home he developed a business plan. Taking Vivaan and Riya with him he started an app development company. And today it's doing pretty well. Well enough to have completed 12 success projects.

He's spent many sleepless nights in the initial days, working his ass off. I always took pride in being such a hardworking and passionate person's wife.

My eyes land on the other photo frame kept beside our couple photo.
Akhil stood behind me and I was sitting on a chair. Sitting with someone who is the most integral part of my and Akhil's life.

Right after our second anniversary we found out that we were expecting. Expecting our bundle of joy. Our daughter, Akreeti!
I was already a month pregnant when I received the reports. Next day we had surprised everyone with the news of our pregnancy except Swati Bhabhi cuz she was the one who had examined me.

But to our surprise even Vansh and Meera were expecting a baby and she was a week pregnant.

All of the families were overjoyed.
Life after that has been a completely new chapter. Pregnancy was definitely not an easy ride. But as always I had my support system with me. He held my hand throughout this journey and did actually live it along with me. Sleepless nights, cravings, mood swings, morning sickness he's been with me every time though he needed to give his new born company his time as well.

Whenever everyone used to debate that would be the gender of our child his fatherly instincts somehow always told him it would be a daughter.
He wasn't biased and wished for a healthy child but you know!

Six months back we were blessed with Akreeti. Ever since then I've seen a completely new Akhil.
He was always mature, sometimes Khadoos and sometimes adorable. But with Akreeti he's always the doting, caring and pampering father.
Not even for a moment when he's at home he stays away from her.

I still remember his words when he had first held her in his hands.
"I'll protect her with all strength in me and love her with every nerve. She's the most precious gift universe has given and I'll treat her like one."

Life has changed so much when I look back. Akhil and Akreeti were my everything. My life revolved around them.
I was about to quit job after six more months to start my own dance academy.
My first ever dream!

Coming out of my thoughts I straightened up and glanced at the clock. It was 6:30 in the evening. Today was a Sunday and we had to attend a birthday party in the evening.
It's Shubh's second birthday!

Well if you're wondering who Shubh is then he's none other than Swati Bahbhi and Jay Bhai's only son.

The eldest of all kids!

I walked out of the room and noticed the most adorable scene.
Akreeti lay on the sofa with her head on her father's shoulder while Akhil sat down on the floor. They were watching the repeat telecast of a singing show.

I smiled and quickly picking up Akhil's phone which was near by clicked their photo. Obviously my movement caught their attention. Akhil looked at me with a raised eyebrow while my baby just stared at me.

"Secretly clicking us Mrs. Agnhiotri?" he said and I nodded with a smile.
"Well can't I Mr. Agnhiotri?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Get up and get dressed. We need to leave in almost an hour!" I instructed as these two were the laziest when it came to getting dressed.

He sighed but got up and held Akreeti in his arms. "Come-on princess. You me and Mumma need to get ready. Shubh bhaya will be waiting!"

---

Combing up Akree's hair and putting a cute hairband I completed her look.
She wore a cute black frock with matching accessories and white sandals. My daughter looked as adorable as a doll. I put some kool-aid behind her ear and the back of her foot to keep evil eyes away. She broke into a huge smile when I strocked her cheeks and kissed them.

Next I glanced at myself in the mirror. After pregnancy I did gain a little weight but the black saree still looked amazing.
I just glanced once at myself from head to toe and when I looked up again my eyes met his warm ones through the mirror. He stood at the door looking at both of us with arms crossed in front of his chest.
His eyes held so much deep emotion which wasn't difficult to read.

My man looked extremely breathtaking in his black suit, black shoes and the stubble on his face. His gaze made me feel butterflies in my stomach. 3 years into our marriage and still his gaze makes me feel so weak in my knees.

He walked a few steps and took Akreeti in his arms.
"My princess looks adorable!" he said and kissed her cheek. Akreeti giggled and kissed Akhil's cheek. This scene melt my heart. Everytime they both share these moments it melts my heart. I've started to live for these moments.

"Haan Haan. Baap beti hi beech mein sara pyaar baatlo. Maa ko to aajkal bhaav hi nahi milta." I said in a fake disappointing tone.
[Yes yes. Father and daughter will only share all the love. This mother doesn't gets any attention now!]

Akhil chuckled and I frowned.
"Well princess looks like someone else also needs Daddy's attention. Give me a minute." He placed her in her cradle and handed her favorite stuff toy.

Next he walked towards me and picked up the bracelet he gifted me on our first month anniversary and made me wear it. The next moment he swiftly put my that hand on his shoulder and his hand around my waist pulling me closer which made me almost bump into him. In reflex my other hand landed on his chest.

"You know right I'm left with no words of praises now. You look beautiful and graceful in everything and everytime. " he said pouring his eyes in mine which made a whole zoo dance in my stomach.

"Is that so my handsome husband?" I asked smiling widely and he tapped my forehead smiling.

"You know you've grown even more beautiful since your pregnancy!"

"I think I just put on weight." I said with a pout.
"Hmm... But that doesn't makes you any less beautiful My lady! "he says and I peck his lips.

The next moment I feel his warm lips slowly moving on mine and as far as I did wish to let loose my feelings but we had a party to attend.
He took back after a minute and gave me a huge smile.

"It's been three years of our marriage Pree. Stop getting so flushed by my actions!" he winked and I quickly looked into the mirror. My face was red like an apple!
Things this man does to me!

"I-I....I can't do anything about it okay! Everytime you come near me I still do feel a whole zoo break dancing in my stomach and I start blushing!"

"Well..... " he said and came extremely close to my ear.

"Why don't I make you feel alot more once we return home huh?" he sensually whispered and goosebumps arose on my body.

"Uh... Umm.... I.... " I stammered and just then his phone rang.

Hundred years of life to whoever called!

"Yeah Vansh....we're on the way.....Yeah your bandariya is also ready....."

Okay I take back my words!

"Chalo let's go. Swati Bahbhi will go bonkers on us if we're late!"

-

Third Person POV ~

They reach the Ahuja mansion just in time. Akhil's parents and Riya were already present as they had left earlier.

Akhil walked in with his left hand inside his pocket and the other around Preeti's waist while Akreeti giggled in her mother's arms. Since it was Shubh's birthday party the house was full of kids.

"God I thought you'll reach after the party!!" Vansh exclaimed coming near them and taking Akhil into a bro hug.
"Hi there bandariya!!" he said smiling at Preeti while she glared at him.

"Oh come on! Anyways! Hi my star!! Gosh you look so cute in black!" Vansh said taking Akreeti in his arms and she happily accepted. "You guys are color coordinated. That's cute!"

"Where's Meera and the kids?" Preeti questions him.

"Well you see I'm blessed with a pair of devils. And my younger devil just spilled water on his sister. So Meera is getting her changed. Ruhaan's with Riya right now. Jay is on a call and others are sitting there."

Vansh and Meera were blessed with twins a month after Akreetis birth. They named them Ruhaan and Ruhi, Ruhaan being the younger one.

"He's inherited your qualities!" Preeti teased and this time Vansh glared at her.

They all walked towards the couch where the entire Ahuja and Agnhiotri family were seated.
Shubh was in his mother's laps while Ruhaan in Riya's. Veer and Vedika were also present there along with Neha and Richa with their husbands.

"How long for Riki?" Richa asked holding her year old daughter.
"They're on their way." Preeti answered.

They all were cathched up in talks when they all heard a light banter.

"That's my chocolate!" a boy screamed.

"Mine!" came another scream but this time it was a girl.

"No I took it first! " said the boy

"But I saw it first!" defended the girl.

"Shh... Kids what's with the arguing?" Vedika asked.

"Mumma I took the chocolate first but Tara came and snatched it!" Whined a 8 year old Shaan.

"No auntie. I saw it first so I took it!" Tara said.

"Tara give that back to Shaan!" Neha said to her daughter.
"But Mumma.... "

"You shouldn't snatch like this na bacha. Give it back to him! Now! " Neha further said. Tara's eyes were moist.
"Neha it's fine. Shaan is getting stubborn these days. Let Tara have the chocolate." Vedika said.

Tara was almost on the verge of crying. She was fond of chocolates and the one she held was her favorite.

"It's OK Tara. You can have it. Don't cry Tara. I'm sorry. I was only teasing you." Shaan said as he noticed her wet eyes and wiped the small tear that rolled down her eye.

"Aww they're so cute!" Riya exclaimed.
"You know what's more cute?" she heard a whisper from behind close to her ear and she knew whom the voice belonged to.

She turned towards him and whispered back. "What?"

"You!" he answered and placed a quick peck on her cheek before anyone could notice making her blush.

"You're late Vivaan!" Swati said gaining their attention and he gave her an apologetic look.

Vivaan and Riya got engaged last week and were about to get married in three months. There relationship grew working together but soon they realized that they always had feelings for each other but kept pushing it until both decided to confess it.

"Hello beautiful people!!" came a sweet chirpy voice behind Akhil and Preeti. Stood there Niharika with a five months pregnant belly and Ashish.

"Hello!" everyone greeted them back.

"Hey guys!!" Jay said walking towards where everyone were present.
"Swati come on its time we cut the cake."
Swati stood and and everyone followed the couple to celebrate their son's birthday.

---

The party ended well with lots of laughter and joy and some teasing as well for the newly engaged couple.

The Agnhiotri's returned home. However Riya made a request to have Akreeti with her for the night with a promise to look after her well. Usually Riya loves spending time with her niece and she wished to spend some time with her tonight as well.
Akhil and Preeti agreed after a few requests by her and they both headed to their den.

-

As soon as they entered inside and Preeti closed the door, Akhil put his one arm around her shoulder locking her between the door and him.

"A-Akhil!" Preeti took his name dumbstruck and a small gasp left her mouth when he closed the distance between them by pulling her by the waist.

"Remember what I said before we left for the party?" he whispered his voice turning extremely husky as he ran his finger from her forehead to her cheek and slowly made its way to her chin.

Placing his index finger under her chin he slightly raised her head to meet her wet eyes.
"What's the matter Pree?" he asked with a concerned frown.

Preeti contemplated whether or not to tell him that she felt insecure. It had more than a year since they involved in intimacy. Pregnancy had left her body with stretch marks and a slightly gained weight.

"A-are you sure? I mean I....." before Preeti could complete Akhil silenced her with his lips. They lingered on hers for a while before he pulled back.

"Please don't say you're contemplating because your body has gone through certain changes. Pree no matter what you're still the most beautiful woman in my life.
I love you for who you are. I love your soul.
So even though your body shows certain changes they concern me less until it's something serious.
Let me cherish you once again Jaan. Let me show you how fucking much I want you!" he spoke with sincerity and it melted Preeti's heart. She couldn't stop but admire how gem of a person her husband was.

Absolutely the best!

Not staying back she crashed her lips to his, her right hand cupping his face and other holding on to him. Akhil responded with equal passion as hers. There lips feverishly moved against each other.

She bit his lip making him groan. Fighting for entrance finally she let his tongue in. They kissed for minutes before pulling back gasping for breath and desiring for more.

Akhil rested his forehead against hers and strocked her now red cheeks.

"You My Lady are the only woman in this world I could have fallen this deeply in love with. You gave me the best moments of my life. Having you by my side has just made me more stronger. The moment I laid my eyes on you I knew you'll be the death of me someday. Even after these many days of our marriage there's something that makes me feel like a love sick teenager whenever I'm around you. Staying away from you is like a nightmare to me. With you everything feels beautiful, everything seems absolutely amazing. I so so so much love you Jaan!!"

Preeti chuckled as a small tear flowed down her eyes.
"And you Mr. Khadoos are the only man in this world who can make me feel every single emotion of this world. There's no limit to how much I'm attached to you. Everything seems so easy when you're around. Dreams are reality and life is a fantasy with you. I never had imagined in my dreams I could be blessed with the best guy in the world. The way you are an amazing father to our daughter always tells me you were the best decision of my life. Thanks for being the reason for my euphoric life!"

Akhil smiled at her honest words.
He bent down and in one swift motion picked her up in bridal style. Preeti wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

He walked into the room with long strides. When he reached the bed Akhil gently made Preeti stand on her feet.
He cupped her face and kissed her forehead followed by kisses on her eyes, nose, chin then smooched her cheeks. Finally he pulled back only to crash his lips on hers.

A moan escaped Preeti's mouth as Akhil moved his lips from her lips to her neck giving wet kisses. Preeti's hands clutched his shoulders when he bit on her sweet spot.

"A-Akhilll.... " she moaned softly turning him on. He sucked over it and Preeti moaned louder. His hands kept drawing patterns on the exposed part of her stomach and waist.

He smoothly ran his hand from her exposed stomach to her right shoulder still torturing her with feather kisses and unsecured the drape of her saree removing the safety pin.

The drape slid from her shoulders and Akhil turned Preeti around.
Her palu drape was gone. The deep back blouse gave a clear view of her back.

He gathered her hair and placed them on her left shoulder. His lips met the nape of her neck, one hand wrapped around her and the other working to loosen her saree in the front.

With every passing second and every kiss that he showered on her Preeti's body responded. Her body burnt with passian, with desire, for the hunger of love.. Every kiss left her body asking for more.

His grip tightened and now his lips again moved to her neck from behind. Preeti tilted her head to provide him more access while her right hand moved up to his head grabbing his hairs.

He turned her again this time more swiftly and his eyes darkened. Preeti stood just in her blouse and petticoat.

Preeti noticed the passion in his eyes and boldly grabbed him by his coat capturing his lips. Her hands started to undress her man. Soon he was out of his blazer and his shirt.

There feet started making a move their lips never leaving each other and both gently fell on the bed. Akhil hovered completely over her, his one hand cupping her face and the other working to discard her blouse.

In a while Preeti was out of her blouse and her petticoat. Akhil raised himself a bit to have a look at his lady.
"As I said, you're the most beautiful woman Jaan! " he said in a dangerously husky voice make Preeti go crimson.

He lowered himself and started showering feather kisses on her neck moving down to her bossom and then her stomach. He bit her on her stomach right at the start of her hip. One spot Preeti was extremely sensitive at.

"Ummm.... Akhill.... " Preeti moaned as her hand gripped his hair.
He blew over the spot to sooth the burning. He moved back up claiming her lips.

Preeti held his shoulders tightly and turned them over to hover over him.

"My turn husband!" she winked and Akhil chuckled. She bent down to kiss his forehead and trailed soft kisses from the right side of his face till she reached her jawline.

"You might have missed this." she whispered and sucked over his jawline. Akhil groaned and sucked in a long breath and Preeti blew over his spot.
"Come here!" Akhil groaned.
She moved back to his face sealing their lips. She pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"Now don't make me wait more. I need you!" she whispered and Akhil taking the cue turned them over again. He was out of his pants the next moment and covered them both with the duvet.

The next moments that followed were filled with moans and groans of them making love to each other several times exploring each other and cherishing each other after a long time.
Every time they made love it was still as spontaneous and passionate as their first time.

---

The morning sunshine traveled from in between the curtains to her face. Preeti opened her eyes and the first thing to witness in the day was Akhil's sleeping figure. She smiled and then realisation dawned her.

She was still sleeping wrapped in his arms securely. His shirt wasn't on him but her. She doesn't remembering wearing it herself.

Her lips twitched up widely thinking how considerate he is every time they spent a night like this. His habit of making her wear his shirt and wrapping her in his arms while sleeping. Mornings that followed he would cook breakfast for both of them and also helped her hide her hickey marks.

She ran her hand through his hairs and Akhil opened his eyes.
"Good morning Jaan." he spoke in his hoarse morning voice which sounded extremely sexy.

"Good morning baby!" she kissed his nose.

"Why are you awake so soon. It's a holiday today. Sleep!" he said slowly closing his eyes.
"Akhil we need to go down to get Akreeti. Wouldn't she be waiting for her Dadda?" Preeti said and Akhil shot his eyes open.

"Oh yes! My princess!"
He loosened his grip and Preeti stood to walk towards the bathroom.

"Wouldn't showering together save water and time Mrs? So can we?"

Preeeti looked at Akhil who now rested his head on his arm facing side ways towards her.

She giggled and winked at him.
" Do you think I would mind?" she said walking into the bathroom and Akhil followed her in.

-

Preeti stood in front of the mirror in a blue kurta paired with white straight pants wearing her Jhumkas. She picked up a makeup brush to conceal the art work of her husband on her neck.

"May I?"
Akhil asked as he forwarded his hand to take the brush. Preeti nodded and handed the brush to him. He concealed it properly making sure none of her hickeys were visible and pecked the space between her neck and the shoulder.

Breakfast was to be served at Akhil's parents house. So they both made their way to fifth floor.

They rang the bell and the door opened. Riya stood at the door holding Akreeti in her hands who was dressed in a pink and white co-ord set.

"Good morning Mumma Dadda!" Riya said in a baby voice waving with Akreeti's hand.
"Good morning Mumma Dadda ki Jaan!" Akhil took Akreeti in his arms and she rested her head on his chest.

"Where's Mummy and Papa?" Preeti asked stepping inside the house followed by Akhil.
"In the kitchen!" Riya said hurrying towards her room as her phone rang for the nth time.

"I'll help Mummy." Preeti mouthed to Akhil and walked towards the kitchen. Mrs. Agnhiotri was making Puris while her husband looked after the tea.

"Good morning pretty people!" she exclaimed and they both greeted her back.
"Mummy Papa please have a seat with Akhil outside. I'll get the breakfast and the tea."

"The tea's almost done Preeti beta. Breakfast can wait. Come we'll all have tea together." Mr. Agnhiotri said and Preeti nodded with a smile.

-

"Thank you Bhabhs!" Riya exclaimed hugging Preeti from behind.
"Aree achanak se thank you?" Preeti asked confused.

"If not for you Bhai wouldn't have agreed for my Chachundar's wedding ever!"

Preeti was making the potato sabji and Riya had joined her in the kitchen.

"That's not the case Riya. Your Bhai is extremely protective of you. He just wants the best for you. He trusts Vivaan alot I know that but when it comes to you he'll be that overprotective brother always. I just made him understand how he's stubborn behavior can hurt your feelings. That's all."

"Still bhabhi. You know I had never in my dreams imagined I'll marry Chachundar. And now I just can't...." Riya suddenly grew silent realising she would soon be gone to another house.

Preeti as if understanding her reason of going silent suddenly placed her hand over Riya's shoulder.
"Ri bachha. You'll be fine. I know it's hard for every girl but I know you'll adapt to it soon." Riya hugged Preeti while she caressed her head. That's when Preeti's eyes fell at the door where stood Akhil with moist eyes.

The moment Preeti noticed him he looked away fighting back his tears. He looked back at her and gestured he was hungry changing the mood.

-

"Hmm... Bhabhs sabji is so good!" Riya said taking the last bite of her Poori.
"Okay everyone. It's just three months to my marriage now. And before that I want to gather as many memories as I could so I'll keep clicking lots of photos okay!!" she said in an excited tone. They all agreed and Riya stood up to grab her phone.

"Let's click a selfie together now!"

She stood at one side of the dining table while everyone faced her. Akreeti sat on her grandmother's laps.

"Say cheese!"

*Click*

While everyone smiled at the camera two pairs of eyes were lost into each other.

**********

And that's a wrap for Marital Love.
Thank you for being a part of Akhil and Preeti's journey. 10 months of writing this book and I really feel emotional while saying that it's the end.

For the last time let's have your comments flowing, on your views about the epilogue and the book overall.
Readers who have read the whole book please do comment your last views on my story.

As announced earlier my Watttpad journey will now come to a halt and it might take me a while to return back to writing. But I'll always be grateful to each and every reader of mine for giving my book a chance and giving their time to read it.

Have a good day and a great year ahead Amigos💖!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 33.7K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
244K 21.8K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
995K 20.9K 20
β€’|Featured by WattpadChickLitIN|β€’ SAMPLE ONLY (PUBLISHED ON AMAZON) What if the bride-to-be comes home married to another guy on the day of her weddi...