THE LOST PRINCESS

By aestheticpinkzy

"Welcome here,my daughter,my Princess." "Welcome to your own kingdom,Princess." "Who are you?Where is he?" "A... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6 : House Tour
Chapter 7
Chapter 8(1)
Chapter 8 (2)

Chapter 5

11 1 0
By aestheticpinkzy

Then I didn't reply.I didn't have courage to reply.So,I just stayed quit & went back to sleep.I just Couldn't sleep.I pretended to sleep.But I failed.They were still sitting beside me.

"Haha~don't think we are fool.No matter how smart you are, I am smarter than you as your elder brother." Elijah said while smirking.

I just stayed quite & closed my eyes because I don't wanted to fall in their trap.

"I know you are clever than me.....So what!!!" I said in my mind.

I tried my best for sleeping but I failed.How can I sleep when saw a death body infront of me. I saw the worst nightmare ever.They sat by my head all night.I know they won't leave me until I give them proper description. But I cannot ruin their sleep.So,I decided to do something even I am afraid.

"Ummm...Elijah you two can go & sleep.I will tell you everything in the morning.I am okay now." I said with soft voice.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Yoora asked me.

"Yeah...." I said.

"But you have to promise me that you will tell everything in the morning. Promise!!" He said.

"Yeah...yeah..whatever... Promise." I said as I promise him.

"Okay.We are going now.But if you need anything just call us.Okay??" he said.

"Okay..." I said.

Then they finally leave the room.But after that I kept think about the lady who I saw in my dreams for two. But I always forgot to ask her name.Really!!!!The whole night went like this.Even I cannot sleep.

Yoora POV

~in the morning~

I just wake up but I am sleepy. But I just Couldn't sleep as always I wake up in the morning. But suddenly I remember about last night. I am the first one who heard her screaming. It seems like her soul wanted to leave her body.Then I called Elijah & went towards her room.After entering what we saw......It will be good if I cannot remember about last night.I really don't want.

Then I get up from my bed & freshen up.I did my morning routine & brush my hair & keep my hair into a messy bun.

I didn't wake up the siblings as it was holiday for them.I went to Lena's room first.
She was peacefully sleeping.

Then I went to downstairs. I went to the kitchen & sat on kitchen counter.Then I drink my morning coffee. Haha~ it is my life.Then started to make breakfast for us.

Then I heard some footsteps. I looked & saw it was Lena coming downstairs while rubbing her eyes.She was so cute.I wished her good morning & she did too.

RoseLena's Pov

Suddenly the ray of the sun hit my face & I wake up.Then I was sitting for sometimes in my bad.Today is my holiday.I won't go to school today!!Yahhh!!!!I jumped from the bed & went to bathroom. I did my morning routine & took a warm bath.Then I went towards the downstairs.

I am sure that Elijah didn't wake up because it's the holiday for him.

I saw Yoora was making breakfast.Then I went to the kitchen for helping her.

- "Good morning, unnie."
- "Good morning, Princess." she chuckled.
- "Why are you wake up so soon.You know It's holiday-"
-"I know but I can't sleep in the morning."
-"Oh,really?!"
-"Haha~anyway how are you feeling?"
-"I wasn't feeling well but when I saw you I felt okay & I am okay now.Haha~" I pouted.
-"Stop pouting..." she said.

Then I helped her.I was there but my mind wasn't there.I kept thinking about last night.

My all thoughts get irrupted when someone called by my name.I looked other side.It was none but the sleepyhead Elijah.

Elijah's Pov

I wake up in the empty bed.Where this Yoora go???I get up from my bed & went washroom for freshness. Then I walk towards the downstairs.

I saw my wife Yoora & my sister Lena was making breakfast. Suddenly I remembered about horrible night.It wad really horrible to see Lena who was trembling. I didn't ask anything at night because she won't tell me.So I made her promise me.I am the only one her guardian after my parents died.So I walk towards them.

-"Good morning, oppa!!" she wished me with her cute eye smile.

-"Good morning..." I wished back showed her my smile.

-"Good morning mr.Park." Yoora said while teasing me.

So I teased back - "Good morning, mrs.Park."

She just smiled & get back to work.

- "Breakfast is ready.You can sit there." Lena said.

- "Yeah...yeah....got it." I replied.

We sit for our breakfast.The whole time was silent until I broke it.

- "So,Mrs.Roselena hope you remember about your promise." I said without looking at her.

She looked at me and said - "W-what!!w-which p-promise?" she said in a nervous tone.

-"You know what,you are so bad at lying. " I said without looking at her.

- "W-whatt!!" she again said.

- "Stop lying." I directly said that send shriver to her.

-"Ah!!!Elijah.. Why are you so cold?Can't you be warm??" Yoora said.

I just shut my mouth up.

- "Are you ---" I started but got cut by Lena.

- "Okay..Okay...listen...." Then she started telling.

She explain everything.It was a horrible dream. Of course it's horribe. She is so innocent to see a death body infront of her.I just listen her carefully.

- "Don't worry.It's going to be okay.If you need anything just tell the maids if we are not there.Okay??" I said softly.

She just nodded while tearing up.

- "Here everything is yours,ours.Just do anything you want to do.Don't afraid or hesitate." I again said with soft voice.

She again nodded.

Then we finished our breakfast. Lena was just about to stand up but I grabbed her by wrist.

She looked back at me with confuse look.

- "Maids!!!!" I shouted enough to hear all over the mansion.

Then a maid comes & grab all the plate.

RoseLena's Pov

He just shouted & a maid came while bowing.

Then she grabbed the plate & walked away.

Then I stoop up. I have nothing to do now.Then I started to walk all over the mansion since I didn't finish visiting it.It was huge.

Then I saw a giant door infront of me.I open the door. It was a large library.

The library

I was surprised to see it.How rich he can be!!!!

Then I started to find a book.while searching I saw a book with a palace cover.I took it & sit on the couch.

Then I started to read it.It was about a kingdom.The kindom's name was 'Valexa'.

Wait!! Why the name seems so familiar to me.I saw it somewhere.

Where can it be??!Where can it be??!while thinking I remember about the dream.

"Yeah,remwmber.Last night,I saw the name in the Kingdom in my dream.It was that horrible Kingdom.

Then I started to read it.It says about a lost princess & prince.The king & the queen & there family lives in the 1st world.

" 1st world!" ' what are you thinking Roselena it's just a story!' I said to myself.Then I put the book on the bookshelve & got out from the library room.

I directly went to my room & jumped in the bed.
------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,Picksy's,
I am sorry for late publish.Recently I am busy. So,I cannot publish.Really sorry!!!please forgive me.

It's the chapter that contains 1213 words.

"Picksy" is my reader name💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.6K 41
✾- Olivia was a 3 Year Old when she was Kidnapped by her abusive mother Olivia is not the sweet and kind girl she was before... What happens when sh...
87.2K 9K 48
Name: "𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧"🔞 - اگه این‌قدر علاقه به مردن داری... می‌تونم زودتر از این تمرین‌های کشنده دخلت رو بیارم! جونگ‌کوک که گونه و چونش توی...
436K 10.5K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
67.3K 2.4K 21
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...