The Bad Girl ➳ Lauren Jauregui

By arianagrandefandom

You go to a new school where you meet your new science project partner, Lauren Jauregui, the most bad ass, ye... More

// important note //
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilouge
author's note
thirty-seven (alternate ending)
author's note 2.0

thirty-three

11.6K 388 171
By arianagrandefandom

"Remember to lock up every day before you leave." Mom said grabbing her bag and rushing out the door.
"Yes ma'am."
"And don't forget to go to school. I'll know if you skip. Okay?" She reminded me.
"Yes ma'am."
"Oh." She exclaimed. "And don't forget to finish that Bio project."
"Yes ma'am."
"And be sure to-"
I groaned, "Mom, if you don't get out of this house soon, I'll carry you out to the car myself."
She smiled and kissed my cheek, "Fine. Be safe and don't do anything stupid."
"What would I do?"
"Have a party."
I chuckled unbelievably hard, "Wow. You think I have that many friends. Damn."
"Just don't. Okay?" She smiled.
"I promise. I don't want anyone here anyways. It's just nice to have this place alone."
"Stacy, hurry! We'll miss the plane." Dad said from outside. Mom walked out and I closed the door.

Finally. Freedom. I sighed out and locked the front door. As soon as the car drove away with the twins in the back, I took out my phone to text Lauren.

Y/N: home alone at last babe

Lern: good & my parents think I'm staying at Jo's house. they won't check up and if they do, she's got it covered for me.

Y/N: so I'll meet you at my house after school? ;)

Lern: yes, you left the key in that spot right?

Y/N: yup. just go ahead in ;) ill come home to you after I return my cheer uniform. okay?

Lern: I'll be waiting patiently in the living room ;)

--

School couldn't have ended faster. I was ready to go home. Not only because Lauren would be there, but because I could rest my exhausted mind and body to cuddle up next to my love.

I turned in my uniform and said hey to the girls before hurrying out to my car and speeding off towards the house.

I used my keys to unlock the door and yelled through the house, "Honey, I'm home!" I laughed.
"Living room, babe." Lauren yelled back to me.
I threw my bag to the side and ran into the living room to see Lauren curled up in a blanket while sitting up, staring at the TV.

I ran to sit on her lap and attack her lips. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Come home to someone I love. Specifically if her name is Lauren Jauregui.

I pulled away to look at her smile. The perfect, indescribable smile that warms my cold heart. "Babe. We have a house to ourselves." I smirked.
"I know." Lauren replied happily, "For a whole week."
"This is exhilerating. We can do anything." I raised my brow, "FUCK!" I yelled loudly which echoed throughout the house.
"You do that even when your family is here, babe." Lauren giggled with that cute squeak.
"Yeah, but now I feel like I have authority when I say it."

Lauren pinned me on my back with my hands above my head, "How much authority do you have when you actually fuck instead of say it?"
I bit my lip and looked up at the girl hovering over me, "I dunno. I guess we'll find out within the week. Huh?"
"I guess we will, kitten." She rasped before having her lips crash onto mine like a raging wave. "I have a few new things that I've been saving for an occasion such as this. So, get ready for a lesson in Sex Education."

--

We laid there breathless, entangled with each other. Lauren pressed up her body against mine and gripped my waist tightly.

"So, can I ask a question?" She placed her lips on my neck.
"Mhm." I was just speechless in her grasp.
"You know how prom is coming up soon, right? Well in like a few weeks or so." I didn't say anything. I just allowed her to keep talking. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go to this magical event with me. I mean, I'm sure that it's not gonna be that fun, but I know you've always wanted to slow dance, and I think this is a perfect opportunity."
"Laur-" I spoke out.
"I-I mean, if you don't wanna go that's cool. I just thought I'd ask." She seemed slightly less confident hearing my hesitation.

It wasn't that I didn't want to go. Not at all. I'd love to be a part of that magical night with her.

"Babe, chill." I smiled hearing the little stutter in the beginning. I love when she second guesses herself because of me. I guess it's because she's usually so confident that it's cute to see the insecurities behind it all.
"I wanna go it's just- Can't you ask me some other way? Like I'm not expecting a big flashy promposal, but we just had sex. I've always dreamt of going to prom, but not after I'm on a sex high."
I turned my body to see her expression, "Then you asked for it. I'm gonna make you say yes one way or another."
"Lauren, I don't want you to go through a lot of trouble." I whined while raking my fingers through her hair. "I just don't wanna answer after having sex."
"Nope, I heard you loud and clear, babe. You're gonna say yes. I'm just gonna make it worth your while." That voice. When it rasped while she had a seductive tone, oh God. It made my body tremble without warning. I'm gonna regret talking about a promposal. I know it because she will spare no expense.

--

I handed Lauren her plate of food and took my spot next to her on the couch. Her eyes were hooked on the TV. She was watching some show, but I wasn't really paying attention. Something my Mom told me earlier today had been on my mind for a while. It's was actually making me very nervous. I pulled my sandwich up to my mouth and stared down at the floor.

"You alright, mama?" Lauren asked glancing over at me then back to the TV. I just nodded. She grabbed the remote to pause the screen then turned her body towards me with her food in her lap. "Tell me what's wrong, babe."
I gulped. There's no reason to play pretend. It's gonna happen. "My Uncle is coming down next week to visit."
"You mean that guy that-" Lauren asked and I nodded before she had to say anymore. Lauren grabbed my hand and interlocked her fingers with mine. "I'm coming over, then."
"No, you don't have to. I'm just saying. It's been in the back of my mind all day. I'm just scared, that's all."
Lauren nudged my head up so my eyes were locked on those emerald twinkling orbs. "I'll be here to protect you. You'll never have to be scared when I'm here. Okay? No one will ever lay a finger on you. Not while there's breath in my lungs, strength to move, and authority to stop the bad things."
My eyes brimmed with tears, "Thank you, Lo. I love you so much."
She kissed my forehead and smiled, "I love you too, Y/N. Now, don't cry. We can watch 21 Jumpstreet if you want. You need a little happy moment in your life."

And with that Lauren, turned on the movie and we spent almost 2 hours laughing hysterically at the idiotic jokes place in front of us.

--

We both began getting ready for bed when she slipped on one of my oversized tees over her beautiful body. God, that body. It was my weakness.

Everything about her is my weakness. That little laugh she does where she sounds like a kid, her protectiveness, the sound she makes when she fucks up, her heart of gold even though she has a guarded soul.

She laid down beside me and pulled me close to her. I pecked her lips and looked into her eyes. "I could do this forever." Lauren whispered to me.
"Do you wanna?" I smirked.
"Let's get married." She smiled with a quirk in her voice.
"Let's do it." I loved her spontaneousness.
"I'm not joking, babe." She pointed out. "Let's get married someday. You're the only girl for me." She licked her lips and pressed them to my forehead, "I wanna be in your life forever. Kissing your lips, holding your body, hearing your voice. I want it all for eternity."
"When's the wedding?" I asked calmly.
"As soon as you feel like being tied down for the rest of your life."
I thought about it for a second, "Tuesday would work."
"Tuesday it is. Well, that'll be the engagement. Maybe we'll get married on Friday." Lo chuckled.

All joking aside, we do really love each other. I wouldn't be surprised if we did get married. I know it's stupid to think that teen love with last, but you gotta live in the moment. Which makes me wanna live with her for the rest of my life.

Lauren studied my face which made me glare at her. "What?"
She shook her head, "Just admiring you. That's all. You're really beautiful when you don't have make up on. You know that? I didn't think it'd be possible but it is."
"Oh but you're the beautiful one." I responded.
"We aren't gonna fight about this, babe. 'Cause you know I'll win." She raised her brow. This was true.
"Fine." I groaned. "One day I'll win, though."
"Yeah, yeah. Okay."

"Lo?"
"Yeah?"
I sighed out. I might as well ask her now. "Can you sing?"
Her smiled faded, "What makes you ask that?"
"Your Dad said you wanted to take a choir class once, but he wouldn't let you. I was just wondering."
"Yeah, I can sing." She frowned. Usually she'd be confident about her strengths.
"Then why do you sound so sad about it?"
Lauren began nervously rubbing circles into the flesh of my hips with her thumb. "All I asked of him was to let me take that class, and he refused. Saying 'that's not what's gonna get you into college'. I let him have his way, but I wanted that class so bad. Since then, I haven't really sang outside of the shower." She laughed trying to lighten the mood even though I could tell it was taking a toll on her.
I blurted the words out, "Sing for me."
"Sing what?" She smiled. You can tell she likes a challenge.
"Whatever you want."

She thought about it for a second, then sat up on the bed causing me to sit up in front of her. Lauren cleared her throat and belted out the melody.

"Some people live for the fortune. Some people live just for the fame. Some people live for the power, yeah. Some people live just to play the game. Some people think that the physical things define what's within. And I've been there before, but that life's a bore. So full of the superficial.

Some people want it all, but I don't want nothing at all. If it ain't you, baby. If I ain't got you, baby. Some people want diamond rings. Some just want everything. But everything means nothing if I ain't got you."

My ears almost exploded with happiness. Her voice is angelic. Her voice is perfect. I've never heard anything more amazing with my own ears. I could listen to her sing to me for years. The calming, soothing sound of her voice. It's like the world had stopped around us.

My mouth dropped.
"Was it that bad?" She frowned.
I hurried to raise my jaw, "Are you fucking kidding me? That was amazing. Your voice literally gave me an eargasm. Holy fuck. You deserve a fucking kiss. Come here."

I attacked her lips and laid her back on my bed while I straddled her waist. "Promise me you'll sing to me for the rest of your life, babe."
Her grin was astounding, "Anything for you." She kissed back.

I looked over at my clock on the wall to see its said 1:34.

"Bed time." I rolled over off of her and laid beside her. "You set your alarm though, right? We still have to go to school or my Mom will bitch."
Lauren nodded and kissed my lips, "Yes. It's set for 6 AM. I don't get why though. School doesn't start until 8."
"I get ready and eat breakfast every morning, babe. It takes me around an hour and a half." I told her flicking off my light.
We were in complete darkness, and I felt Lauren press her lips to my neck softly. "Fine, hun. Sweet dreams."
"Sweet dreams, Lo." I told her as I moved closer.

I fell asleep in her arms with a smile on my face.

--

A/N:

the Dinah Jane Hansen story is officially published in my works :) go check it out babes - agf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
115K 2.6K 46
Lauren is an average girl struggling through a rough break up, about to finish high school, and enjoying the close relationship she shares with her f...
121K 3.2K 48
"Good Afternoon, I am your new music teacher, Miss Jauregui" Cheesy Lauren Jauregui Fanfiction