๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง: ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ...

By Fun_Is_Infinite

[HIATUS UNTIL COMPLETION OF EXAMS] ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐— ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง โ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

A/N
~Pokemon: Heroic Adventures~
#001
#002
#003
#004
#005
#006
#007
#008
#009
Quotev!
#010
#011
#012
#013
#014
#015
#016
#017
#018
#019
~Halloween Special 1~
~Halloween Special 2~
#019.5
#020.5
#021
#022
#023
#024
#025
References - BATCH 1 -
~ Ash Ketchum Special ~
#026
#027
~ New fanfiction ~
#028
#029
#030
#031
#031.5
#032
#033
#034
#035
#036
#037
#038
#038.5
#039
#040
Christmas Special: Capturing Santa Claus!
#041
#042
#043
#044
#045
#045.5
References - BATCH 2 -

#020

2.9K 114 122
By Fun_Is_Infinite

"There's no need to panic or stress. Take it easy. There's plenty of time."

- Cyclist 

Cherry walked through the quiet forest. Of all the things that she could have done today, foresting alone seemed a bit out of place.

However, taking a break from her chaotic group once in a while really put her mind at ease. Her Litwick even seemed to think the same, as it followed her without any problems. They spun around, peacefully humming to a random tune

"Litwick~ Lit~ wick~. Li-"

The humming came to an abrupt stop. Liwick's flame enlarged, looking over a pond nearby. Cherry, noticing Litwick's guarded look, turned to see what was happening.

In front of her, a small body floated above a pond. Well, she wouldn't call it a body, more like... A strange water phenomenon that created a body. Out of instinct, she brought out a Pokeball.

"What's going on..." She thought to herself, readying herself for a battle.

But then, the water disappeared. Cherry looked confused, before a sudden ringing enveloped in her head.

"Hgn!" She grunted. Almost all she could hear was ringing. Almost.

A small tiny voice went though her head, so fast she almost didn't catch onto it.

"You shall bring Emotion."

Cherry opened her eyes, looking around, confused. Those words were replayed in her head over and over. Who or what was that? What did it mean?

(Y/N) stood, awkwardly shifting in her position, like any other rational person would do in this situation.

Nobody responded to her introduction. no welcome, no words.

Just Silence.

And the silence was definitely getting to her, as the stares slowly became a bit unbearable. Nobody gave her a look of happiness. She was all alone here.

Just this once, she wished she could bring a Pokemon out to comfort herself.

She could only hope that Aizawa could help her out of this predicament.

Luckily, he did.

"That will be your seat." He said, pointing behind a girl with rosy cheeks, who undeniably tensed as (Y/N)'s attention shifted to her.

"Jeez, what did I ever do to you?" (Y/N) thought to herself, as she slowly walked towards the lone chair.

Wherever she went, there was a stare lingering on her back. Judging stares followed her, and she couldn't get them off her back. It felt like sweat was literally dripping down her back. It was a struggle in itself to just not leave the classroom and never come back.

She noticed how almost all the class gave her dirty looks. Annoyed, she glared back, which gave the class a clear message that what they were doing was annoying her, as they looked to the front.

"What a nice welcome party." She thought to herself, diverting her attention to Aizawa.

"Now, for our next announcement." Aizawa said, letting everyone's attention fall on him again.

"Our battle isn't over."

"Battle?" Mutters voiced around the classroom. Some eyes darted to (Y/N), whispering if she's the cause of it.

"Don't tell me..."

"The villains and monster again?!" A certain purple haired boy shrieked. (Y/N) gave him an annoyed stare, which was enough to shut him up. Some of the other classmates stared at the interaction, wondering just what was going on with her.

"She must be a villain if she has those monsters by her side." Jiro thought to herself.

"The UA Sports Festival is drawing close."

Silence...

"That's a totally normal school event!" The class erupted into cheers, with the exception of the more serious students.

"The sports festival..." (Y/N) thought to herself. The Sports Festival isn't a new thing to her. It's literally popular enough to overthrow the Olympics in viewership alone. 

What worried her is that she might have to contribute to this. And it might mean having to show the Pokemon of-

Wait. Isn't this an opportunity? A good one at that? Showing off to the world how humans and Pokemon can work together to defeat threats, and even live together as friends?

"WAIT!" A voice shouted, followed by a female's voice.

"Is it really ok to have a Sports Festival after the villain attack?" She asked. "As well as..." Quick side-glances to (Y/N) was already enough to tell everyone.

(Y/N) shook in anger. Just how many times do these students keep taking dumb jabs towards the Pokemon?! Yes, some of them may be scary, but the fact of the fucking matter is that as long as you do not bring any harm to them, they won't harm you!

She quickly calmed herself down. It may be annoying, but if she can prove to them just how cool Pokemon are, it'll be fine.

"Apparently, they think of it as U. A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains." He responded.

(Y/N) tuned out the conversation after that, looking into the palm of her hand.

"An opportunity, huh...?" She thought to herself, clenching her hand into a fist. "I can do this."

(Y/N) sat dejected in her seat. She could overhear all the students talking about how excited they are for the sports festival.

Good for them.

Unfortunate for her.

Nobody wanted to even stay near her, staying at least five feet away from her desk.

"I feel isolated." (Y/N) thought to herself, staring boredly at the roof, annoyed by all the uninvited chatter around her.

Standing up, she walked out of the classroom, keeping a bored look on her face, no matter how many looks she received.

A certain green haired boy reached out his hand to talk to her, but something stopped him from doing so. Something he never felt before.

He felt betrayed and guilty. And he wanted to talk to her about the Pokemon! But he couldn't bring himself to do so.

"There's always next time." He told himself.

Maybe he can talk to All Might. All Might may be able to help him...

"EHH?!" (Y/N) slammed her hands down on Nezu's desk.

"So I have to reveal the Pokemon?!" She asked. Nezu nodded.

"Yep, there's no time to waste!" He said. He honestly expected a different reaction out of the girl. Either happiness or even nonchalance. Not panic.

"OhArceusOhArceusOhArceusOhArceusOhArceusOhArceus."

"Uhh.. (L/N)?"

"OH SWEET ARCEU-"

"(L/N)!" Nezu finally got her attention back.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked.

"Well... It's just that... How do I expose them, and will it be done right?" (Y/N) said, holding up two fingers.

"Eh?"

"Remember, The Pokemon are what people have feared for a long time, I don't want to increase their fears by summoning a Pokemon out of nowhere." (Y/N) thought.

"And that's not even considering how I'll do that!"

"(L/N)." Nezu interrupted. 

"Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don't let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory."

"Isn't that a quote from that very popular actor?" (Y/N) deadpanned.

"Well, yes, but I feel like it's fitting for what you're feeling right now." Nezu pointed out. (Y/N) sighed, before nodding.

"You're right. If I really want to let Pokemon shine in a better light, then I'll have to shine though." (Y/N) said.

"Now that's the spirit!" Nezu laughed. 

"Go show them what you can really do!"

Panic.

That's all the Pokemon could feel as they were hunted down and chased. They ran, trying to avoid the large nets that slowly came down upon them.

"There are more over there! Capture them!" A grunt shouted.

The baby Cubone ran, attempting to get away from the impending doom that laid before them. The Cubone was backed into a corner, shivering and whimpering.

"You can't run away from us! Give up and let us catch you!" Another grunt said, looming over the baby.

Just when it seems like all hope is lost, a dark shadow pushed the two grunts away, as they both fell, hitting the dirt. When they looked up, they could see a Marowak defending the Cubone who was likely their child.

"Marowak!" They grunted.

"Cubone..." The baby whimpered, before the mother shouted again, telling it's baby to run.

The mother stood defensively, anticipating the grunts moves.

"Damn creature, you'll pay for that!" A grunt shouted, as he attempted to attack the Marowak. The Marowak skillfully used their bone to attack the grunt, giving distance from it.

"Why you little-"

"Enough." A voice said from behind them, as chills went up their spine. That voice. There was no one else who could have that voice.

A half-masked woman stepped onto the scene, looking over the scene in front of her.

"Miss Agrona!" The grunts shouted, bowing. The Marowak kept on it's guard.

"Maro..."

"You idiots really can't capture some small fry?" She asked. "I should have your heads!" The two grunts shivered in her presence. Her single red eye felt like a million mountains pressuring her all at once.

"Marowak!" The Pokemon went on the offensive, about to strike the seemingly unaware woman.

BANG

The Marowak's eyes widened, as it slowly crumpled onto the floor, it's life draining from it's eyes.

"Pathetic." The woman spat, keeping away her gun.

"Clean this mess up. And hurry up!" She ordered, as the two grunts bowed, hurrying up.

Start of UA's Sports Festival Part 1 arc

I'm being dominated by the new Pokemon on Pokemon Showdown, help

Anyways, originally, i was going to release the full Sports Festival arc in full.

But I got impatient, and you got impatient, and FUCK THE LENGTH OF THIS ARC I EVEN HAD TO REMOVE MOST OF THE CANON MHA INTERACTIONS JUST TO MAKE THIS SHIT FASTER

But anyways, I hope you enjoy this!

Daily Question:

What is your favourite water type?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 200 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
2.3K 118 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...
25.1K 1.1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
653K 37.6K 36
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก?!" "(๐˜/๐ง)-๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ," "๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง!" _______________________...