UNDERTALE AWAKENING: Cleared...

By iceyprincessa

The multiverse changed. All because people transformed into their OC after a video game. Undertale. Who knows... More

Information on my OC
The unwanted life (REWRITEN, STILL HEAVY UNDERWORKS!)
unexpeting meeting of a fox
Injured Escape
Waking up in an unknown territory part 1
waking up in an unknown territory part 2
Chapter 6: Leaving with some flashbacks.

Black vision

55 2 2
By iceyprincessa

I couldn't see...I couldn't hear... It was scary...just like the first day this new life happened. But I don't get to live for this new life, won't I? ...Soon I allowed the darkness to take me, allowing death to take me.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my magic energy's low. Feeling different. Suddenly I burst out coughing as I felt water coming out of my throat. Ugh, what happened? I heard someone try to talk to me as I blinked trying to understand. Seeing a familiar SOUL and a familiar green lined shape of the fox. "Clear...A-are you fine? You almost drowned..." I managed to understand.

Clear who? .... I wanted to close my eyes again feeling dizzy but ignored it. But remembered that my name is sigh- er Clear. It took me a moment or two to be able to respond to the question. "I-I think so..." I spoke shakily, coughing more of the water, regret talking now.

I hazily looked at the soul in front of me, noticing the outline was...gone, like the echo location I use to see is being taken away, are we in an area where it blocks out sound? "T-That's good...where even are we? I remember running away from those...humans...how did we end up in a pool?" I heard kido ask. Oh yeah that happened.

I sat up, holding my head, I wanted to lay down more. But this was a new territory and probably unsafe for I can't sense anything... "T-teleportation." I shakily explained also silently showing I had no idea where we were either.

"Ah...you can teleport?" Kido asked me, sounding disappointed? Huh wonder why they wound disappointed. "We should leave. I don't know who's pool we are in. What if they come to check out the noise?"

Right...We need to keep moving. "Yeah...don't know how to use it sadly...yeah we should go." I spoke as I stood up much to my bones displeasure. The movement made me feel really dizzy as I tightly closed my eyes to relive the sudden dizziness as I stumbled back slightly.

Ok rule to myself. Do NOT go anywhere near swimming pools without floaties or something.

"...Are you sure, you're, ok?" I heard kido ask me as I shook my head not opening my eyes. "Just stood up to fast..." I explained softly, before stomping my foot. Feeling the echo location spread out, but I can't see it due it only leading to...dead ends in all sides.

...I can't get out of this on my own...

Nervously I opened my eyes looking over to the fading soul, is my magic going low or is something blocking off my echo location? I can't tell. "Uh, can you show me where the ladder is?" I asked hopping they won't question it.

"Ladder?" They repeated with a questioning tone, they grew silent for a moment soon answering. "This way." They answered as I nodded. Stomping my foot a few times REALLY hope my echo location is working and that it's just that I just woke up after nearly drowning...Nope. Can barely see. So, I'm suck in the dark...what time of day is it?

I followed the faded sounds of kido, but with water in my ears it doesn't help that its kind echo's yet blocks out my echo location at the same time.

"Where did all the water go?" I asked curiously as I followed after them. "Oh...yeah...I... drank it up." Kido answered laughing nervously.

Ok gross. Yet cool.

I tried not to make a face of grosses, I wanted to be polite... they did save my life.

"...you sure you're, ok? You're going the wrong way." I suddenly heard making me confused, I thought I was going the right way. "Yep. I'm oka-"

I get a wall hit in the face. Fun....it hurt. Confused I felt an object in front of me. A wall? I curiously yet confusingly touched it. it was wet. Huh. I didn't realize that I was acting...blind in front of someone. But I soon remembered, their comment on drinking...pool water.

"Oh. And ew on drinking the pool water." I answered my hand still on the wall, hoping to be able to direct my way to the ladder this way as I made a face at the thought of drinking the entire pool of water, imagine what was in the pool!!

My response made kido burst out laughing, that made me secretly smile. I used to love making people laugh...it was my thing...well...was my thing. Before the laughing faded, I walked that direction still feeling the wall. Honestly, I was scared being left in the dark, but I hid it well. Luckily kido didn't notice.

"Guess it would be pretty disgusting. Huh?" They spoke, before I could respond they asked me the question I wanted the least. The question that scared me. "...pardon me. But...are you blind?"

no. No. NO!!! YOU AREN'T MEANT TO KNOW I AM BLIND!!

"WHAT??!?!- NO! I'm uh. Dizzy!! Yep! Totally not blind and can't use my echo location for this is a stupid box!" I snapped, while not trying to be suspicious. Extremally nervous. I felt the aura change slightly, making me feel bad, but said nothing as I tried walking over where they were.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound making me jump slightly, but started to walk more faster to the sound. Just wanting to get out of this scary darkness, struggling to get to them. "The...the ladder is over here." They spoke, making me feel worse on snapping at them. Before I could apologize, they asked another question.

"...Are you part bat?" "No. Fully skeleton. I Just use echo location to-...do stuff." I answered at the response, feeling the familiar soul once again making me feel less tense, not like they would know that anyway.

"oh. Like..see if there are people nearby? How does that even work?" I heard them ask, before feeling them move to the side saying the word "Careful."

Stopping I blinked confused on what they said. What to be careful from? Maybe I nearly bumped into the ladder? But on their question made me curious myself. I honestly didn't know how it works... "Er. I guess? I didn't think of it that way. It's simply 'see' objects, magic attacks, or people...I guess SOULS count as well." I explained not thinking on how much detail I gave out, even though I didn't know much myself.

But when I did. Oh, I regrated it deeply. "N-Not like I use it a lot!! I uh done???" I frantically explained feeling nervous.

I wasn't sure on their expression...I think they gave me a face. Dude I'm blind- oh yeah, they don't know. I go to read what they non-verbally explained with their SOUL...ok hard to tell what they were feeling, I'll figure it out later. "Er...Anywway's I'll see ya on top" They spoke, suddenly their soul was gone.

I felt a small panic within me before calming myself down. Feeling for the ladder, soon I started to climb up. After some struggle of course! ... I think I gave myself some bruises and scratches.

When I reached the top of the ladder, I immediately felt the echo location again, I think the pool blocked off magic somehow or it just sucks up sound...or it was the water. I looked up seeing the happily familiar green line shaped of kido and their soul, and their wagging tail.

I CAN SEE AGAIN!!!

"Goodie!!! Let's get going then! if you sure your ok." They spoke as I nod, holding in my smile of joy. "Yeah- Wait. Where is my bag??!?" I spoke realizing my bag was gone. Please please don't tell me it's in the box of hell known as the swimming pool-

"...I think I drunk it."

...what?

I looked at kido my eye twitching annoyed while trying to hide that I was shocked about this, water I can see. But OBJECTS!?!?!

...it had my sketch book.

Sighing I'll deal with that issue later. "Whatever. Let's go before humans find us." as I walked past them, feeling sad that my sketch book was gone now...for it's in someone's belly.

But suddenly I heard heaving, causing me to turn confused...only ending up seeing kido throwing up an white outlined shape of MY bag that held white lined things on it. Proably either water or saliva. The action and sudden thing popping in my vision made me jump honestly.

I GOT MY SKETCH BOOK BACK!!!

"Found it. hehehe." They laughed nervously; I didn't care if they threw it up honestly...but it was gross. I had my sketch book back though!...

Buttt I couldn't help myself but make an expression of disgusted and saying, "Should I be saying ew or ask if you're a crossover of Kirby?" as I grabbed the bag, trying not to cringe at how gross it was now.

"Er. I'm not. Although that reminds me, I can store stuff! Eh...not in my stomach, of course...." "...ok that's a cool power" I admitted, super glad that it's not in the stomach.

I then stomped my foot, sensing around me. But I didn't really recognize the area. I sensed objects including that hell of a place known as a pool. But I couldn't understand the rest. "Wait where are we?" I asked confused.

I noticed their form moving a bit, looking around. "In some rich place."

oh. OH. We're in a rich person territory. Fun.

"...oh great." I sighed looking at them, I couldn't sense any traps. But I didn't want to risk it. "Want to teleport? It would be easier because I can't sense if there's traps outside." I suggest hoping they take the offer.

"That would be great but...Would that mean touching you? I...I don't do well with touching..." They stated as I felt shame in their emotions. I go to speak, but suddenly a gun shot was heard. Landing near us.

Shivering at the echo location sending to me at where the bullet landed. I looked over seeing a green outlined shape with a soul...holding a white lined object. I knew what it was. A gun.

I quickly pushed kido behind me, using my bag to prevent touching them as I kept my attention to the human that pointed their weapon at me and kido.

Suddenly, a red line went though the ground hitting the weapon away. I was surprised from where the attack was from. It wasn't my magic. Kido?

"My gun!" The human which I decided to call the shooter exclaimed before turning to glare at us, I just glared right back with just as much hatred, feeling my uncontrolled magic flow.

How did I know the shooter was glaring at us? Well. Let's say reading souls gives out a lot of actions and emotions, including body language.

"W-We should get out of here. He-. He doesn't have his gun now. Let's go before something bad happens and more humans show up!" I heard kido beg, I knew he didn't want to hurt them like I felt like I was. But I didn't want my magic hurting the other by mistake. So, I nod turning around to leave with them.

Unaware that the shooter called for backup with his phone before, grabbing his gun that was on the ground and fires hoping that the bullet would hit one of the OC's that were leaving.

.

.

.

That bullet...gotten its target.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 555 11
A passive soul from our world is reborn as a Sans who has to take action, Ink. As willing as a soul who was forcefully reborn they take charge of th...
1.8K 81 9
"I am no ordinary "Sans" you see. My name is Forbidden. And this name is my whole existence to the different world that I once came from. I should s...
1.2K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...
5.7K 223 10
«Hello and welcome to my first alternate multiverse» Betrayal. Torture. Prision. Mutation. Events that lead a little skeleton to change forever. And...