Kitty-Kitty Cat-Cat (IzukuxMa...

By T0XICIITY

Shino Sosaki, or Mandalay of the Wild Wild Pussycats, has always made it her secondary duty to take care of h... More

Notice
Prologue: Cat's Dance
I: They're Called Hormones
II: Conversations
III: Call Me
IV: From One To Another
V: First Big Step
VI: Beach Vibes
VII: Word Of Advice
VIII: Old Friend
IX: The Perfect Woman
X: Self-Destruction
11: Healing
12: Surprise Visit
14: Chance
15: Cat, You're A Kitty Cat
16: The Beginning of Hell
17: Work Like A Kitty
18: Equal In Heart
19: Business Partners
20: Hurtful Truth
21: Explanations
22: Encounter
23: A Needed Rest
24: A Real Date
25: Lay All Your Love
Epilogue: Forever And Always

13: That Felt Great

4.9K 143 92
By T0XICIITY

*squeak*

"Huhhhhh, god." Mandalay sighed after cranking the valve for hot water to spout through the shower head. Sweat coated her skin and drenched through her light red sports bra with matching leggings, her desire to rid her body of the sticky clothing reaching ever higher levels. "I need a nap."

And a nap she shall get after going for her daily workout routine in the mornings. Despite being in a temporary state of standby Mandalay was not going to take that as a sign to laze around and leave her body to detoriate in it's physical fitness. Because who knows when Ragdoll decided to take action once more even with her status as Quirkless, that is, if she even decided go take up the mantle of being a Pussycat again. The deadline to make her decision of being a hero or not is closing in rapidly and whatever she decides to do with her career, Mandalay will support her. They all will.

Drawing back dandelion yellow curtains from a small window over the shower Mandalay went to quick work in disposing her drenched clothing from her body. The first being her leggings, slipping her fingers in the waist band and shimmying her hips side to side as she wiggled herself out of the clothing. Once the leggings had been taken down to her ankles she stepped out and kicked her feet to fling the article up against the wall closest to her, next changing her focus onto her bra. First she adjusted the cups to be above her breasts, allowing the second part to be much easier in just taking hold of the sides and yanking it over the top of her head and off her body. Now left in just a thin pair of underwear she gathered the dirty clothing and tossed them in a nearby hamper while she waited for the water to heat up.

Mandalay was a beautiful woman, many people could say that. Even Midoriya could say that statement over and over again without getting tired of it but for the woman herself, she didn't think so. Not because she was trying to get attention or she wanted people to feel pity for her, no none of that. The real reason as to why she felt that way was because of a bastardized reason that clung to her even to this day. The same reason that she saw whenever she looks at herself right now in the mirror, that deep feeling of disgust and low self-esteem coming back to her by the second. Her reason?

High school insecurities. A bastard child of a reason.

Mandalay sighed as she inspected her nude body in the mirror, turning her hips and looking over herself with a glum feeling. Her legs faced away from the mirror but she twisted her back so that the side of her chest could be parallel with the glass, looking down at her rump that she displayed for herself to see. Using her fingers she lifted the underside of her butt, huffing and feeling as if it was nothing special or anything worth mentioning to anyone. But then again that's because in the mirror she didn't see herself for what she is now but rather what she saw back in high school. The Shino Sosaki that she hated and despised still hidden deep inside, waiting for the wrong moments to come out and show herself. That woman in the mirror with curvy hips, large breasts and a sizable butt that can fill a hand with each cheek? She just didn't see it. She kept seeing her younger under developed self in the reflection nothing more than that.

But there was a bit of conflict in Mandalay, one side being herself and the other side being Midoriya's words. His praise battled and clashed with her bastard insecurity and if she's being honest? Found his words to give her some slight bit of hope in looking in the mirror and not seeing high-school Shino Sosaki. It's strange how Midoriya, somebody who she hasn't entered in a relationship with, somehow managed to make her self-esteem feel higher than when it did while she was dating her ex-boyfriend. And the night of their sexual exchange was solid evidence of that. With Hasashi whenever those two had sex, she felt dirty, like a toy almost. Thinking back on it she realizes majority of the work was done by her and anything he touched it was just to grope and cop for his own satisfaction.

But then comes along the other and she just felt so, GODLY. He was careful, smooth, the motion of his hands moved with the purpose of caressing and holding with affection. His fingertips pressing into the skin of her body ever so gently like she was being worshipped. It was stuff like that, which made her insecurity back off just enough to feel amazing about herself.

Steam wafted from the shower and the mirror was beginning to coat itself with a hot blur, the signal for her to get in and bathe herself. Mandalay did away with the thin piece of underwear on her groin as she first dipped an arm in the water to test it, then putting one foot first followed by the next to completely submerge herself under the shower of hot water. She hummed pleasantly as the water bathed her nude body, a trail of water flowing from her neck, down to her stomach, the inside of her thighs and finally dripping off at the knee. A hand cupped itself underneath a shampoo bottle pump, the other dispensing an apple green colored and fragrant substance into her palm. Mandalay rubbed her hands together for a moment before going to work in lathering her short brown hair with the shampoo, a few suds prematurely dropping, but so what.

Thinking back on that hotel incident and what followed after, there is something about Midoriya that she couldn't get out of her head. His hair, his face, his nerdy persona, his kindness, everything about him seemed to find no escape from her mind, and it worried her a little bit. Because despite being a good number of years younger than her Mandalay was worried that her heart has taken a turn without her permission and is now going down a risky lane. No is what she told herself, no it's not going to end up in that sort of way no it CAN'T end up in that sort of way no it's not going to go down that path, but the more she tells herself no the more her brain starts to think up on the 'Yes' factors. Again, his hair, his face his nerdy persona his kindness his ability to play off of her sarcasm with his own quips, it's a battle between 'Yes' and 'No'. The battle being fought?

Does she have feelings for him?

Much like in his experience, Mandalay didn't really have a type before she first spoke to Midoriya, her experience with Hasashi has left her not wanting to find a relationship for quite some time. But now the more she's spoken to the student it's clear that maybe she's found a new type that's piqued her interest. For obvious he's cute, oh yes she thinks Midoriya is very cute. Comparing the both of them with each other it's obvious that Mandalay's outgoing and sarcastic personality is head and shoulders more prevalent than his more quiet and conserved one. She's not Midnight but she can definitely see herself being the dominant one between the two of them. Not that she imagined them both having sex again...more than twice at least.

It was something about his youth that seemed to give off an attraction for Mandalay, something about their vigor and determination. Her ex was younger than her by a small number of years but his youth was accompanied by wits, charming one-liners, and a confident aura that was like a Venus fly trap, herself being the poor fly that was enticed and caught in a hazardous relationship before she even realized it. Now when it came to Midoriya, his youth was accompanied by a will to become a better version of himself, both as a hero and a person. She was happy, and superbly delighted to see that he was putting in an effort to do away with the mental traumas of his past by consoling with her on a regular basis. Bonus points for her, and only her, a little bit selfish since it's not his mother but she'll take it just this once.

Their personal interactions were what she really thought about often. It was so easy for the two of them to connect with each other, like North and South poles being placed right next to each other. Granted they weren't really THAT opposite, they both shared a lifetime worth of mental and emotional baggage but it was because of that baggage that they were able to open up and share with the other party. Even with her ex there were still some secrets that she kept hidden from him, mainly because she was too busy in trying to deal with his sexual urges Mandalay couldn't find the time to truly open herself up and express what's on her mind to him. But with Midoriya? She could see herself doing that so easily, absolutely.

And maybe, maybe because of that ability to trust and confide in him with her secrets, maybe she does?

"Tch, noooo, stop Shino." She whispered to herself as she grabbed a nearby loofah sponge and held it under a pump of bodywash. Mandalay ran the sponge over her breasts, her arms, under her knees and on her feet, the suds coating her beautiful skin in their clean robes. In the end it was a bit silly wasn't it, a woman like her having some sort of feelings for a student who already has enough food on his plate to deal with. If she were to somehow up and add in the fact that she held an attraction to him that plate would more than likely shatter on the spot along with his mentality. She would more so prefer to help fix his mind not break it. But then again, he is her type.

Sighing in not knowing what to think or feel Mandalay stepped back into the main zone where the water was pouring, the hot stream washing away the suds from her body and hair. As she rubbed her hands over her body to help clear away the suds there was a flash in her mind that brought her back to the hotel and for an instant, her hands turned into Midoriya's, that hot feeling of his fingers gliding over her skin with caress and desire. She shook her head to come back into focus, her hands going up to her breasts to clear the bodywash from there. But again in that moment her mind flashed to when he held onto her breasts in his palms and squeezed them, her own doing the same in a subconscious move of memory. Though, it wasn't how it felt when he did it. Not even close.

Aside from the negative thoughts and the destruction that he brought unto himself, did he sometimes look back on that night? Look back and wonder how much of a pleasant experience it must have felt to have an exchange with somebody? Was there anything good that he could take away from their intercourse? Maybe, hopefully. Obviously Mandalay isn't the type of person to stoop so low that she would help relieve the stress of a random person but, if there was some form of relief for Midoriya after their sex with each other, it bears a little bit of good on her conscience. Kami knows what kind of stress he accumulates that could only be satiated through a heated session like sex but if it did prove any sort of relief for him then all the better. Well, not ALL the better since the days of absence that came after are not something to joke about but point made.

*SQUEAK*

With all the suds and shampoo washed off of her body Mandalay shut off the water, droplets falling from the soaked ends of her hair and onto the floor. She drew back the shower curtains and stepped out into the rug of a giant cat paw, swiping a nearby towel while also switching on the ventilation fan. Refreshed and relieved, she made quick work of drying off her body with the towel since a long and tasty nap was already calling her name. Well, it's BEEN calling her name but cleanliness first. Once her body was dried off and she did a quick ruffle of her hair it was time for the clothes, and a comfortable and lazy choice of clothes she has chosen to go with her nap. More specifically what she wears for the top.

No bra was present as Mandalay picked up the cloth of her top, smiling and kneading the fabric in between her fingers. The more she's worn the dark blue shirt that Midoriya had lended to her the more she's come to realize she almost always wears it whenever she has a chance. Whether it be at home or out on the streets the woman has grown fond of the shirt since it flows so perfectly with any style of her clothing. Plus, it was a bit of a stretch to think it so but, due to how tight it was on her torso (all thanks to her large breast size) it felt like she was receiving a hug from Midoriya that made her feel so cuddly and cozy. Yes yes she knows that it's been weeks that she received the shirt from him but it's not like it's lost any value. If anything, it's gained a lot now that they were closer to each other through a simple change.

"Izuku....hmph." She smirked into the shirt, quickly slipping it over her head and onto her body. Due to the heat of the bathroom it was a bit stuffy so a few shirt tugs of the cloth and it puffed out into something much more breathable and comfortable. Going commando with the shirt would not be the first time if anything it's actually what she preferred to do when at home since the fabric was very comfortable on her chest. Following up the shirt was a pair of black biker shorts-

*BZZZT*
*BZZZT*

But not before having her attention snatched away from her phone vibrating on the corner of the sink. Wrapping the towel around her lower body for the time being Mandalay picked up her phone and chuckled at the name of the caller ID, clearing her throat before answering it. "Kamino Ward City Morgue Coroner Aoi answering."

"...w...wait....M-Mandalay?"

"Hmph, yes it's me Mandalay Izuku it's a joke."

"OH heh, that's, that's a relief god-URGH. I hate when you do that stuff."

"You sounded a little frightened there buddy, worried about me?"

"Well, wouldn't you be if you tried calling someone and a coroner answered the phone?"

"Mm true true, though I'd probably think it's a prank first before anything else. Wait, why are you calling me right now don't you have class?"

"I uh, I WOULD have school heh but uh, something....something happened and, I was wondering if I could talk to you if you're not busy....please."

"Yeah, yeah sure is everything okay?" Mandalay asked with a hand going up to her hip. "What's going on?"

"Well, uh, how do I put this in a way that you would like to hear hmph...I uh.......I punched the crap out of Bakugo earlier."

"You WHAT?"

(Two Hours Earlier)

*knock knock*

Midoriya perked his head up to the rough knocking on the door, if it could even be called knocking. If anything it sounded more like somebody was taking the bottom of their fist and pounding on the door with a bit of force. Cause if the alarm wasn't enough of a wake-up call, the 'knocks' were. "One moment."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

'Geez is something going on or what?' Midoriya thought as he hurried in finishing to tie his shoe before hopping off from his bed. Clearly whoever it was that was pounding on his door from outside couldn't wait any longer, so either this was an important thing to be discussed or it couldn't wait any longer. Whatever it may be. Hurrying his way to the door he swung it open rapidly and most definitely was not expecting the person that he came face to face with, hands stuffed in the pockets of their uniform pants and a gruff look as per usual. "Oh, Kacchan?"

"Follow me." With two words serving as his 'greeting' Bakugo started to stroll away from Midoriya's door, leaving the latter behind with more questions sprouting in his mind like the season of spring.

"Uh, is this important? We kinda have school in about an hour-"

"Follow. Me."

Midoriya huffed as he reluctantly decided to follow Bakugo on their journey, typical of the blonde. Not really giving so much information and having the other side of the party do most of the thinking. But then again this isn't the first day that Bakugo's been acting on the weird side.

The first occurrence was back at the Licensing Exam when the two boys briefly crossed paths with each other, and it was Bakugo who made a subtle remark in terms of the progress Midoriya has made with his Quirk. Something about that comment didn't sit too well with the successor, deep down it tugged on a strand of fear that he had somehow figured out the presence of One For All in his life-long acquaintance. Granted Midoriya did tell him earlier in the year about the fact that it was lended to him but for Bakugo to potentially connect the dots between that, All Might's retirement, and their closeness with each other, it made the successor wonder if it was possible anybody else may have figured it out.

And no, not on the level of Todoroki's 'Secret Love Child Theory'. Because that was just outrageous when he first heard it back at the Sports Festival.

Bakugo didn't bother in taking the elevator as he pushed open the door leading to the stairs, not even caring to hold it open for Midoriya as he continued onward. The successor followed his classmate into the case where he spotted the signature spiked hair of ashy blond disappearing around the corner of the stairs leading to the first floor. "Kacchan! Where are we going?"

No answer, of course. By this point it could be anywhere that Bakugo decided to take Midoriya on a walk and wherever their journey would take them together it better be an important location, or it was going to be. Because as patient as he is Midoriya wouldn't want his time to be wasted on whatever it is that the bomber was deciding to do with this field trip.

Funny enough in Bakugo's presence, it brought up thoughts about Mandalay and her previous words on Midoriya's connection with the bomber. How she urged him to put his foot down, when enough was enough, and that no good would ever come out of him continuing to hold on to their 'friendship'. He'll be honest, she really seems irritated whenever the fact of the matter that the two boys are still in relations with each other is brought up. Either she doesn't like bullies that much to hold a grudge on Bakugo or there is a likeness for Midoriya that he's unaware of. Something beyond that of friends, of course.

It seemed silly really, thinking of he and Mandalay as something more than that, like a day dream that he might have in class where his mind was the limit. In his opinion it didn't seem possible that the two would share anything more than what they have now but again, a day dream wouldn't hurt. He could envision it, a nice picnic or an outing together under a tree with just the two of them, a soft pink/dull yellow afternoon sun setting down in the horizon as they lay down on a hill and looked up to the sky where they pointed out funny shapes in the clouds. It was corny and cheesy yes but it was a simple image and sometimes it was the simple things about Mandalay that really struck home for him.

Her hair, her smile, her eyes, her beauty, and now thinking about the two of them gazing at the clouds atop of a hill? Geez, now he might be certain he holds feelings for the woman no doubt about that. Feelings that in the end, won't amount to nothing. She probably has a large number of other guys she would hook up with before even thinking about looking in the student's way. The night of the hotel is more than likely the closest he will ever get to her, and she was drunk that night. Now consider it sober. No chance.

Entranced in his thoughts about Mandalay Midoriya didn't pay much attention as to where he was being led to until now, realizing that Bakugo was taking the successor on a journey to one of the training grounds. Given the time it takes to travel from the dorm to the ground and then back, they're going to be late for school, and he doubts Aizawa will take 'Bakugo took me to a training ground to show me something' as an excuse for being tardy.

...there comes a point in time where you need to realize this must come to an end.

Midoriya groaned as he stopped walking, Bakugo taking a few more steps before hearing that the former had stopped by the sound of his footsteps. "Where are we going Kacchan? We have school!"

"Don't fucking worry about that just shut up and follow me." The blonde answered. "Not like school's more important than what I have to show."

"Well unless you tell me what exactly it is that you have to show me I'm not going to follow you anymore. Look I'm, I'm not trying to be rude I'm not trying to say that whatever it is that you want to show me is a waste of my time or whatnot but I'm just saying that if it can wait then let it wait because I really don't want to be late for homeroom."

"You think I give a shit about us being late to homeroom? Stop asking questions and just follow me Deku quit bitching."

But if he is a bully or somebody that's been harassing you for so long now, it needs to stop-

-I trust you too you know, it's mutual. Not just in thoughts but...in addresses too.

'Shino...'

That's enough.

Taking a deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth, Midoriya adjusted his posture and locked eye contact with Bakugo. Finally summoning up the will to say what should have been said years ago. "No."

Bakugo glared. "No?"

"No, I'm not doing this Kacchan. Whatever it is that you're trying to drag me into or whatever sort of plan that you're trying to put forward when we get there, no. I'm NOT, doing it. I am sick, and tired, of you, y-you know that? I am sick, and tired of you just-just, just DRAGGING me around the dirt like some kind of ragdoll that you can just do whatever you feel like doing to. Whether it be kicking or punching or spitting or making me feel like absolute crap each and every single day of my life I have had it. Okay? HAD IT. I don't know what your plan is for this journey or trip or thing or WHATEVER it is that you're trying to do but I'm not doing it."

"Who the hell do you think you're talking-"

"NO! It's, it's you! Who do YOU think you're talking to huh?! How, UGHHH, how could I be so STUPID as to want to keep you here with me even after all of the crap that you put me through after all these years? I looked up to you, that's probably why. I looked up to you in the same way I looked up to All Might because when I think of the word 'Victory' Kacchan I think of the closest example possible with that being you. You always gave it your best you always tried your hardest even if the odds were stacked against you you always tried to come out on top no matter how difficult the challenge may have been. I admired you, for a while you were my idol because of how amazing you were with your Quirk and your ability to think in a fighting sense.

But look at what's that brought for me, look at it. Just, just a lifetime of suffering and being treated like crap all because of how I was born as Quirkless. Well I'm done with it Kacchan-"

-you need to put your foot down and say 'Hey-'

"-enough is enough! It took me too many years to realize that and even then it came from somebody who's helped me out a lot lately over the past few weeks. I'm done being your Deku, I'm done being your stupid ragdoll that you can just punch and kick around like trash, I'm done with it! I don't care what it is you have to show me I don't care what you have to say to me now I don't care for it! Unless it's something that you feel like is more important than school then tell me, I'll listen. But until then, don't.

I'm going back, going to get ready for school like I was before. If you feel like what you have to show me is that important then now's the time to say it. Otherwise, I'm not going with you Kacchan. I'm done."

And with that Midoriya turned on his heel and exhaled deeply, beginning on his way back to the dorm with a small amount of hustle in his steps. Now throughout the eighteen years of being on this planet he's heard despicable things from Bakugo, words that seared their way into his brain and very soul that torment him even today. The beatings, the mental harassment, the constant downplays, all of it. In the past the successor was able to somewhat tolerate them since in the end they were just that. Words.

But the words that came next, he would not allow.

"This person you're talking about....is it that bitch Mandalay that went up to your room last night?!"

He stopped in his tracks.

"You think you're so much better than me huh Deku?" Bakugo growled. "Look at you, with your shitty Quirk and that shitty license that you got. You think that just because you have those two that makes you liable to be head and shoulders over me. Me! I could do anything I wanted to if I put my mind to it I could do away with the stupid challenges that the schools gave I could come out on top like I always do with my Quirk I could do anything and everything! But the one thing I couldn't do, was get rid of you. You're like gum stuck to dog shit on the bottom of my shoe you were always there getting in my way no matter how many times I tried to get rid of you. You should've taken that swan dive off the roof like I told you to!

But NOOOOO! Instead here you are thinking that a simple little 'given' Quirk is going to change how it's been between us. You can put on different clothes you can wear different hats glasses anything WHATEVER! But it doesn't change who you are Deku! You'll always be that same, shitface of a child that just doesn't know when to quit. Why....Why did it have to be me who ended All Might's career, huh?! Why me?! Why couldn't it have been-"

"What'd you say about Mandalay?"

"What?"

Midoriya slowly turned in his place, unaware that as he did so a security bot in the distance spotted the two boys and was slowly rolling it's way over. A fist was clenched tightly, so tight that with anymore pressure the nails would pierce through the skin and draw crimson. On the boy's face was an expression of anger and question, like he heard what was said but didn't exactly hear it right and wants clarification. "Mandalay...
what'd you say about her?"

"Tch, you heard me. I asked if that bitch of a Pussycat has anything to do with you getting tough all of a sudden. Cause if she does, well good for you Deku good for you! It took a girl to make you realize that you're a guy, if you even have the balls big enough to be one that is. If anything she's probably the reason as to why you were absent a few nights ago, what'd she do take you to a hotel and showed you what it means to be a whore-"

*FWOOSH*

Violence, was never a preferred method of solving things for Midoriya. He didn't find comfort in using his fists to beat somebody down and take pride as he stood over their body with bloodied knuckles and an evil grin on his face. But in that moment something snapped, something that caused all of his rational thinking to just throw itself off a roof and take a swan dive, as Bakugo liked to put it. There was no thought there was no moment to pause and process what came next, only the idea to get the blonde into shutting up his rabble about Mandalay. Words to himself? He could take, but to Mandalay? Absolutely not.

In one moment he stood a few meters in front of Bakugo and the next he shot right past him and behind, the bomber being taken off guard by the sudden outburst of speed. Time felt as if it slowed to a crawl as Bakugo could only look behind him and over his right shoulder to see a balled fist raised into the air. Again violence was not Midoriya's method of solving issues but in that moment rage, anger, ferocity and Mandalay were all that fueled his body as he pulled the fist back, and sent it forward. The feeling that was sent into him when his knuckles made first contact with Bakugo's jaw?

Oh, so, FUCKING, good.

*POW*

Midoriya's right fist slammed into the lower jaw of Bakugo, sending the bully toppling over onto his bottom and in a heap. Not giving a moment for the blonde to recover Midoriya lunged at the fallen student and pinned him down, a knee pressing a forearm against the ground with his hand holding the other forearm out and away from his face to avoid being peppered with a volley of explosions. Seething through his teeth the successor took hold of the other's collar and huffed through his nose, trying his best to not lose his composure into a mess of anger and rage.

"Keep Mandalay's name, OUT, of your mouth. I don't care who you are and I don't care what you do from now on because it's not going to bother me anymore. Don't you DARE speak about her like that, and if you do? I don't like to make threats but on this one I will guarantee. You're going to know what 18 years of being under a boot feels like when I put you under mine."

*WHOOOOOOP*

"STOP!" An alarm followed by a robotic voice startled the two boys as they looked up to see a security bot flashing a red light over it's head and a halting hand symbol being displayed on a monitor. "Do not move! Students Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo caught in an altercation in training area without teacher supervision! Hound Dog has been alerted notified along with Eraserhead!"

'Awwh, crap.' Midoriya thought as he released Bakugo, stood up onto his feet and held his hands up. 'You gotta be kidding me.'

-

"So then what happened?"

"So then, Hound Dog came to get us and took us to Aizawa who was uh, pissed hmph." Midoriya smirked as he lay in bed and faced the ceiling. "Very pissed, for that matter. Bakugo confessed how he had plans of taking me out to the training ground where I first beat him months ago at the training simulation and squabble with me, I confessed about throwing the first punch because I got angry with him. Both of us were given a punishment of house arrest and now have to stay here in the dorm to clean everything while everyone else goes to school. I, have a few more days than Bakugo does since I threw the first punch and all. And so, after a few hours of cleaning, I wanted to call you.

I know this is wrong of me to feel but when I punched him, on the face? It just...god it just felt so great, you know? Like, like I just felt so much weight being taken off my body and I feel much lighter now."

"Huhhhh geez, Izuku. You need to be smarter than that you could have gotten expelled."

"I know I know but I just, tch, I couldn't let what he said just go right past me I hated that. Just hearing him say that kind of stuff is annoying and it made me so furious. Probably the first time in a long time that I've ever gotten so upset at someone for saying something."

"And it was about me too hmph, awww how sweet of you. Do you want a cookie?"

"If you don't mind."

"Well unfortunately for you I don't have cookies, and any that I do get taken by Kota so blame him. But on a more serious note you should be more careful next time. Trust me when I say that I am glad, no HAPPY, to hear that you put your foot down and are done taking crap from Bakugo but I wouldn't feel that way if it meant you getting into trouble. You got off lucky do you understand that? You are attending the most difficult hero curriculum in all of Japan the fact that you're not expelled is something out of a miracle. Next time you might not be so lucky so please, PLEASE, be careful with your actions or even your words. This is your future we're talking about, let's not screw that up yeah? There's no cookie worth fighting for when it comes to violent acts."

"Yeah. I know."

"So, no more of his bullcrap?"

"No more." He shook his head. "I don't even feel like calling him Kacchan anymore to be honest I dunno why I kept doing so even after everything that he's done. I should've woken up a lot sooner than when I did now."

"Well whenever you decided to wake up from that, I'm happy for you, Izuku. I'm really happy for you."

Midoriya smiled. "Thanks, Shino. You helped me get there and I can't pay you back enough."

"Sure you can, I know a way."

"Really?"

"How long are you under house arrest?"

"Uh not that long, just a few days is all why?"

"Interested in going out to eat with me once your punishment is lifted? My treat, as part of putting that Bakugo nonsense behind you."

"Not sure if I could ever think about saying no to that."

"Good cause I don't take No's for an answer so you really didn't have any other choice. Looks like you have a date then."

"Tch heh, whatever." Midoriya rolled his eyes amusedly as Mandalay chuckled on the other end. "Like you would even think about going on a date with me."

"Mm you're not so bad give yourself some credit. I wouldn't mind being seen next to a handsome face like yours if it was. As long as you don't have any boogers hanging from your nose of course."

"Yeah well, I'm sure you have other people ahead of me on that list so let's not even bother. So uh, it's an outing then?"

"Outing date hang-out, whatever you want it to be pup I'm up for it. Better mark it on your calendar so you don't forget."

"I won't, not like I'd ever. Thanks for talking with me about this Shino, means a lot to me, really."

"You're welcome, Izuku. I'm glad you can confide to me with this kind of stuff, whatever it may be."

"I uh, should probably get back to cleaning. I'll text you some other time?"

"Don't keep me waiting. See ya."

"Bye."

*BEEP*

Midoriya sighed as he flopped his phone down onto his bed, his legs dangling over the edge like loose noodles. A goofy smile was permanent on his face as a sort of weight had felt like it was taken off of him, the thought that he no longer has to be held by Bakugo's shackles was in it's own right freedom and liberty. Truth be told he didn't think there would be a day where the bomber would say something deep enough for the successor to snap like that but to think it would come in the form of disrespecting Mandalay did shake him a little bit. Further more solidifying how deeply attracted he is to her as something more than just his friend. So, no more dealing with Bakugo's harshness AND having set a date to have dinner with Mandalay once his punishment is lifted?

That's a cookie worth fighting for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 303 12
Takes place just before the hero course training summer camp. Izuku and Momo have been dating for close to a month now and have known each other for...
20.4K 105 11
Nativity Matt x reader
706K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.6K 457 10
Shreya A girl who is unaware of the world outside... She just knows how to do household chores and follow commands of people... She never met unknown...