Teddy Bear//The Riot Club

By aspiringlover622

And it's all fun and games Till somebody falls in love But you already bought a ticket And there's no turning... More

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

273 10 12
By aspiringlover622

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴍʙʟᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ 

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ',

 ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴋ 

ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ, ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴀᴍ

 ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀᴍ ɪ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ?"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

A lot of things were like volcanoes, pressure building until they erupt. And James Leighton-Masters was blowing up as he stormed into Olivia's flat. Olivia, who was standing on a stool and running hair products into Toby's hair. Both turn their heads to look at him. James jerked his thumb. "Toby, get out," he snapped.

Toby glanced at Olivia before glancing at James. Olivia raised her eyebrow before shaking her head. "No, Toby can stay. Now what the hell is your problem?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Okay, and you needing to talk to me causes you to come in here and make demands?"

"It does when it concerns this."

Olivia stepped off the stole and washed her hands. "That doesn't mean you can come in here acting like the Queen of Sheba."

"Fucks sack Olivia."

"I'm not wrong. You're in my flat, dipshit."

Toby stood in the middle of them, eyes wide as he looked between them. James took a deep breath and jerked his hand again towards the door. "Toby. Out now."

"Don't shout at him," Olivia snapped.

"I'm not shouting at him."

"You're shouting at me."

"Because I need to talk to you."

"Why does that result in you yelling!"

Now both of them were shouting at each other and Toby stood in the middle of it.

"I'm not bloody yelling."

"You're shouting at Toby. What did Toby do? Nothing. He doesn't deserve this."

"Why do you think I want him to leave the room?"

"You could have asked nicely. Now, what is your problem?"

He slowly started backing out of the room.

"Are you sleeping with him?"

"Who?

"Richards."

"Maybe. Why does that concern you?"

"Is that why you nominated him?"

"No!"

"Really? Because you kissing him tells me otherwise."

Toby didn't hear the rest of the argument as he booked it out of Olivia's flat and down the hallway.

Olivia stormed into her kitchen. James right on her heel. Tensions were high. It was like the shoreline being pulled back to sea, ready to turn into a tsunami and flood everything. But no matter how high the wave would grow, Olivia never felt like she was in danger. She didn't fear that James would get violent with her; hit her, punch her, or throw something at her.

"Why is this such a big deal? You know I've slept with Harry, and you didn't have any problems with that."

If this was a natural disaster, this would be the moment people would see the wave coming at them. Giving them no time to know that everything was about to change.

"Because I knew I wouldn't lose you to Villiers!"

This would be the time that people start running, trying to escape their inevitable doom.

"Lose me to him? Why does that even matter!"

"Because he would never love you the way you fucking deserve! Not how I fucking do!"

And this would be the moment that the wave hit the land. The water taking its dues out back to see.

"What?" Not a lot of things rendered Olivia speechless, but a love confession on a random Friday afternoon did. But they were running on gasoline and a random picture Dimitri took lit the spark, inflaming the ground between them.

Words were no longer an option. They always said actions speak louder than words. James reached forward and grabbed her. Pressing his lips against hers, he backed them against the kitchen counter, turning them around so it would be his back to smack against the marble.

Olivia didn't respond for a few seconds and James feared that this was the worst option he could have made, but she ran her fingers through his hair and stood on her toes to deepen the kiss.

"What about the club?" Olivia whispered.

"Fuck the club. Fuck all of that. I'll gladly walk away from it."

Olivia began laughing, pressing her head again against James' chest. "You smacked you back right into a kitchen counter," she wheezed.

"You're unbelievable."

"I'm not the right who did it."

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

To say Olivia was in a good mood would be an understatement. And when she was in a good mood, she was generous beyond belief. Which is how Lauren found herself in a high-end shop Friday night after Miles rescheduled their plans to hang out.

Olivia was shifting through dresses, peering up at her before shifting to a new dress. Once she found one she liked, Olivia held it up to Lauren, smiling. "That's the one," she said. Lauren shook her head, "it's too expensive. I could never afford it."

"Why do you think I'm paying? Now come on, try it one!"

"I can't."

"Yes, you can. Lauren, for once in your life, let yourself be treated. Please!"

Lauren took the dress, shaking her head. Olivia clapped her hands, dragging her over to the dressing room. Lauren felt stupid trying on a dress that probably cost more than everything she owned combined. But it felt nice to have the fabric on her skin, the dress fitting all of her curves.

When Lauren walked out, Olivia whistled: "Oh, stunning!"

"I feel stupid," Lauren said

"Everybody feels stupid," Olivia responded. "The trick is to pretend you don't feel stupid."

Olivia stepped up to Lauren, running her hands over the other girl's side, fixing the blue fabric. Lauren gulped, breathy deeply as Olivia crouched down and fixed the hem of the dress. Once she was satisfied, Olivia stood back up.

"Alright, now I'm going to try on my dress, and then we take pictures, because we deserve to be feel good about ourselves!"

"Right."

↤↤↤↤↤ ↦↦↦↦↦

Lauren held two bags in her arms, walking next to Olivia down the street to her car. Olivia opened the trunk and threw the bags in. Lauren followed suit. "Alright, I got one more stop to go by really quick," Olivia stated, closing the trunk.

"Okay." Lauren got into Olivia's nice car and fiddled with her hands as Olivia pulled out onto the road. Lauren didn't know where they were going, but Olivia seemed relaxed as turned on the radio and strummed her finger against the steering wheel.

It was only when they were pulling into a homeless shelter did Lauren look at Olivia with surprise. "What are we doing here?" She asked. Olivia smiled at her. "I got a delivery, a donation to leave. Should only take a few minutes."

Lauren nodded at watched as Olivia got out of the car and took out a box from the back seat. She watched as Olivia walked up the path to the shelter was greeted by an older looking woman. They to know each other as once the box was set down, the women hugged Olivia.

They talked for a few minutes before Olivia got back into the car. "Do you do that often?" Lauren asked. Olivia shrugged. "At least every two weeks. You know, food, clothes, toiletries, stuff they need, money. I like the people that run the place. Now come one more stop."

"Where?"

"The drugstore."

"Why?"

Olivia laughed, "I just have a feeling Milo is going to be just a little hung-over tomorrow morning."

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

Olivia was right, of course. Miles was hung-over and asleep when she and Lauren snuck into his room on Saturday morning. "He should learn to lock his door," Olivia whispered. "We could kill him easily."

"Well, we don't plan on smothering him, right?"

"Yeah. Oh, by the way; my cousin is coming in soon. His name is Clyde. I think you two would like each other." Olivia opened the bottle of Tylenol and shaking out two pills.

"Are you trying to set me up?" Lauren set the water and Gatorade on the nightstand.

"You two would really hit it off. Come to lunch with us next Thursday. It's going to me, him, and my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

Olivia nodded. "Made it official yesterday. Only took some jealously for him to finally confess."

Lauren hummed softly as Olivia brought over a trashcan. "Are we going to wake him up?" Lauren questioned. "Yeah. Just wait." Olivia held up her finger to her lip and crawled onto the other side of Miles.

"What are you doing?" Lauren hissed.

"Revenge for my coffee cup, Lauren," Olivia resorted. She sat crisscrossed on Miles' side, grabbing a feather from her pocket and bringing to tickle Miles' nose. Lauren watched; one hand clasped over her mouth to stifle her giggling.

Miles stirred, twitching as he slowly woke up. "Top of the morning, sweetheart," Olivia said once Miles opened his eyes. He had a delay reaction and took him a few minutes to jump in shock, groaning right after at the quick moments.

"I despise you," he groaned after a while.

"Well, I don't think It nice thing to say to the person who brought you medicine and water. Right Lauren?"

"Right." Lauren took a seat in Miles' chair. Said boy raised himself to his elbows to look between them.

"I feel like I'm getting tag teamed," he muttered.

"Oh, you are," Olivia responded, passing him the Tylenol and water.

"Bloody Christmas for me. Those guys are hardcore."

"You should see them on Holiday. Mental the lot of them." 

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Toby and George are secretly James and Olivia's children. Prove me wrong. I dare you.

Anyway, they're finally together! 

Head-Cannon of the day; in a bright sunnier, happier universe Miles and Hugo got together after drunk Miles gave Hugo a hickey and Sober Miles got jealous. 

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 19 18
...
367K 5.2K 59
Falling for someone in such a short amount of time seems nearly impossible, and is impossible. Right?
160K 2.8K 41
The title says it all 🤷🏼‍♀️ (But don't worry, it has some drama)
255 25 13
Is it a love or a lust?