bottom colby brock oneshots

By aestr1a

there isnt enough bottom colby so im making this book lmfao might be taking requests ? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ !! posting every... More

β™‘
β˜† jealousy ? | jolby
pole dancing | solby β˜†

β˜† blowjob | jolby

1.2K 11 2
By aestr1a

˚ ₊  ⊹        ✦    .    ₊    ·         ₊ ✦  .          ·

ship ; jolby | jake x colby
req by ; no one
plot ; colby giving jake a blowjob and other shit happens. thats it. thats the plot.
— smut, public sex, friends with benefits (?), praise kink, slight degradation kink, hair pulling, light choking, light aftercare (?)

˚               .        ·           .          ·

they shouldnt be doing this now. not now. not right here. they were at a party. in the bathroom. but here they were. jakes back pressed against the wall of the small restroom stall, colby on his knees. sucking his best friends dick.

the black haired males cock rest against the warm tongue, piercing blue eyes looking up at him. jake let out a small groan, hand having a fistfull of colbys hair.

a moan was suddenly pulled from him as colby deepthroated him with ease. he looked down, catching colbys upturned and needy gaze. he gulped heavily as he rocked his hips slowly.

"god, fuck, colby.." he moaned, moving his hips back and front, tilting his head up in pleasure. he gripped colbys hair tighter, letting out groans and moans before thrusting faster.

he gasped and bit his lip, watching the brunette quietly who was continuing to deepthroat his cock.

jake could hear footsteps walking towards the toilet. panicking slightly, he covered his mouth with his spare hand, tugging on colbys hair to stop him. he heard the door being opened and a couple of guys walking in, talking loudly and drunkly.

he breathed against his palm and rocked his hips slowly like before, cock throbbing even more. he listened to the guys who were doing their business and talking, grumbling slightly under his breath. "fucking leave already.." he mumbled out.

colby looked up at him and lapped his tongue slowly, watching as the younger male tried to keep quiet.

he relaxed his throat as he shifted on his knees, his chain on his jeans jiggling a little. he could hear the guys out there stopped talking for a few seconds before resuming their conversations as they washed their hands before leaving.

jake removed his hand from his mouth, letting out a breath of relief as he looked at the older. "god youre such a whore, colby." he said, a slight growl in his sentence.

colby could feel his pants tightening as he let out a small whine at the degradation, taking the other males cock in deeper down his throat. jake only smiled at that, his hands finding their way to colbys soft and messy brown hair as he gripped the soft locks.

the brunette moaned around his cock, eyes half lidded as he focused his vision on his best friend. what felt like forever, jake started moving his hips, thrusting in and out at a pace.

the older male drooled more, hands gripping onto the youngers pants. the blacked haired male smiled even more, thrusting even faster as he groaned. colby whines again, feeling jakes cock down his throating, rubbing and throbbing.

the youngers movement became sloppier, meaning hes almost at his climax. "shit, fuck.. im gonna cum- god, you feel so good, colbs !" jake moaned, thrusting even faster as he chases his high before slamming in as he cums down his best friends throat, the male swallowing all of it the best he can.

once jake had calmed down from his high, he panted heavily as he pulled back slowly. colby whined again while looking up at the black haired male.

"god you look like so fucked out.."

the brunette blushed, the tips of his ears becoming a soft red. colby squirmed at where he was kneeling, his aching hard on becoming uncomfortable in his jeans.

jake smiled and rubbed his head softly, pressing the sole of his shoe against the bottoms bulge.

colby let out a breathless gasp, immediately grinding against it, hopeless eyes staring at the male above him. he loves it. he loves giving up control to jake. he loves how jake can make him feel like this. he can still remember their conversation way before all of this happened.

"wait what ? you want me to.. dom you ?"

colby could feel his cheeks heating up with embarrassment as he nodded, fiddling with his rings. "well, yeah.. i, i dont know.. i just wanna try it..?" he mumbled out quietly.

jake blinked, processing what his best friend has just said. of course, he always wanted to try and see how colby would act when hes not in control but he never thought colby, himself, would ask.

"if you dont want to then its alright.. i can ask-" before colby could finish his sentence, he felt the younger males lips against his. his eyes widen in surprise before returning the kiss back, his face now in a deeper shade of red.

jake pulled back and wrapped his arms around the others waist, smiling. "of course i will !" he said, a little hint of excitement in his voice, slightly praying that colby couldnt hear it and thank god, he didnt as the brunette smiled, nodding.

"thanks jake.. this really means a lot.."

the said male laughed softly, hands that were once on colbys waist now moving down lower. he could feel colby tense up slightly but he gave him a soft sweet smile. "if you wanna stop then say red, okay ?"

colby hummed in response, feeling jakes hands on his ass, kneeding and groping. "i need words, colbs.." jake said lowly and carefully.

"yes, i understand.." he managed out, breathing slightly shakily as he felt jake press against him more, gulping as he gripped on the youngers shoulders slightly for support.

jake smiled softly and lean down, kissing colbys neck who let out a slight moan. "we can go through rules and boundaries after this.." he mumbled, feeling colby nod before he dragged him towards his room.

he smiled dazedly at the memory as jake raised eyebrow. "what are you thinking about, colby ?" his voice was low with a small hint of curiosity. colby looked up at him once again, hips moving faster as he grinded more.

"just- ah.. about when i-i asked you the first time.." he said, trying to figure out words but he knew jake understood him.

"yeah ?" jake laughed softly, pressing his shoe harder before continuing, "whats your colour ?"

"green.. so green.."

colby whined, hips bucking up as he gasped, chest heaving up and down with short breaths. the black haired male smiled, pulling the shorter male up and turning them around. with colby now between him and the wall, he shuffled around a little to get into position.

jake undid colbys pants before pulling it down, looking at the plush ass that was hugged perfectly by the laced panties. a few months back, jake had told colby how good he would looked wearing panties or any type of lingerie so the older male has started wearing it more often.

jake breathed shakily as he placed his rough hands onto the soft plush skin, groping and kneeding again.

colby whined and blushed more, looking down as he saw his cock leaking precum through his panties. "jake, please.." he started, voice hoarse from the earlier blowjob he had gave, shaking his ass slightly.

the said male got the hint, letting his fingertips run against the laced material before pulling it down past his thighs to his knees. colby gasped as the cool air hitted his aching cock, tip red and leaking with precum that was dripping onto the ground.

jake spreads his ass apart, looking at the pink, tight hole that was clenching around nothing. the black haired male chuckled lightly, spitting onto his fingers as he rubbed around the rim before pushing his finger in. the brunette gasped, back arching as he bit his lip, feeling the way jake worked his finger inside of him.

"p-please.. god fuck, i need i-it.." he cried out a little, pushing his ass back against the finger as the younger male stilled him by his hips.

jake shushed him as he pushed the second finger in, thrusting even deeper as he smiled. he curled his fingers, trying to find the bundle of nerves and smirked once colby let out a high-pitched cry, he knew he found it.

he thrusted his fingers more and more, jabbing colbys prostate dead on everytime. the submissive male cried out again, his legs shaking slightly as he clawed at the wall.

"good boy, good colby.. doing so so well for me.." jake praised while working his third finger in, making colby whimper. "need you.. pl's pl's..! 'm bein' so g'd !" he babbled out, his mind foggy as he pushed his ass back once again to be stopped by the hand in his hips.

jake frowned, curling and thrusting his fingers even faster, watching how colby cried out his name. colbys hips shuddered as he came, his vision blacken slightly as his mouth hang open with drool dripping down, hands clutched into tight fists against the wall while his legs shake.

the blacked haired male laughed slightly before pulling out his fingers, wiping the slick on the olders ass before jerking his own cock, bringing it back to life.

colby gasped as he felt the tip of jakes cock pressing against his hole before feeling it push in. he let out a small cry and arched his back more. jake pushed in deeper and deeper, hands gripping on the brunettes hips tightly while groans and grunts was pulled out from him.

once he finically bottomed out, hips meeting plush ass, he let out a low satisfied groan. colby rolled his eyes back in pleasure, pushing his ass back against the younger males cock.

"p'ls jake.. 'm being so g'd..!" he cried out, babbling and grumbling out his words, making jake chuckle.

jake pulled back out to his tip before slamming back in as a loud moan was pulled out of colby. he repeated his movements, earning loud moans and whimpers from the submissive male. he moaned and groaned under his breath, staring at how colbys hole hugged around his cock so perfectly. like it was made for him.

it drove him crazy.

colby moaned, slipping down against the wall as he tried to hold himself up. jake bit his lip and thrusted deeper and faster, breathing heavily.

the black haired male pulled him up, his chest against colbys back. jake wrapped one of his hands wrapped around the older males throat, squeezing slightly. colby gasped and threw his head back, whimpering and moaning loudly.

"f-fuck..! 'm so cl'se..!" he moaned out, his cock throbbing and aching for attention. jake groaned, thrusting against the males prostate.

colby moaned louder as his orgasm ripped through him, his vision blacken as he stilled before gasping. the younger male thrusted faster, chasing his own release. jake groaned as he slammed in, cumming deeply inside the warm heat.

"fuck fuck fuck.." he winced slightly, thrusting slowly before pulling out, one of his hand gripping the brunettes ass as he let go of colby's throat. he watched as his cum leaked out of colbys hole, down his balls then his thighs. jake smiled as he looked at his best friend who had passed out.

he sighed a little before grabbing the tissues that was in the stall, cleaning himself up before cleaning colby up. he fixed his jeans along with the older males clothes too before piggybacking him as he walked out of the stall and the bathroom.

colby let out a small snore, his head laying against jakes shoulder the the male walked back to their two other friends.

"took you guys long enough." sam joked, laughing as he drank his drink, looking at his two best friends. the black haired male smiled and laughed nervously, looking at colby a little.

"yeah, he really had too much to drink." he lied.

after all, he cant let sam and corey know what happened in the stall.

˚ ₊ ⊹ ✦ . ₊ · ₊ ✦ . ·

okay sorry for the very late chapter.. i had to idea what to write so yeahhh.. also !! if you guys had requested something , it might take longer bcs i rly dont have any motivation 😭

˚ ₊ ⊹ ✦ . ₊ · ₊ ✦ . ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.4K 61
Colby was just a normal guy living in a house with a bunch of his roommates. His friends. But when his childhood friend comes back. What happens? Yo...
52.5K 294 19
Hey its luna here some fluff and smut for yall!! I hope you enjoy! Love you all❀️ Taking name requests or requests β™₯︎ Comment in my conversations or...
2K 35 14
Just some Solby oneshots, though I made occasionally do other ships. This is mostly Sam and Colby centric, though I might include other ships like El...
8.5K 57 14
This story is just solby, I will take requests like once a week and I'll try to post every two days. There will be: fluff, angst, and POSSIBLY a tiny...