๐–๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž...

By SerendipitySimp

โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ professor s... More

INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
PLAYLIST
THE PHILOSOPHER STONE
000. prologue
001. the train
002. the sorting hat
003. meeting mr potter
004. seeker
005. three headed dog
006. troll
008. slytherins
009. nicholas flamel
010. forbidden forest
011. before the trap door
012. its just the start
013. keys and chess
014. professor quirrell?
015. hospital wing and goodbyes
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
016. diagon ally
017. fatal cries
018. eat slugs
019. writing in blood
020. polyjuice and no bones
021. snake talk
022. wrongly accused
023. polyjuice potion
024. hagrids a suspect
025. petrified starts again
026. the big bad spider
027. the great giant snake
028. the chamber of secrets
029. after the chamber of secrets
THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
030. the leaky cauldron
031. the train of dementors
032. students back at hogwarts
033. trelawney and buckbeak
034. riddikulus
035. no permission and fat lady missing
036. werewolves
037. quidditch disaster
038. sneaking over to hogsmeade
039. betrayed
040. the patrounus charm
041. buckbeaks sentence
042. peter pettigrew
043. buckbeaks execution
044. shrieking shack
045. sirius black & the truth
046. werewolf hour
047. time travel
048. howling
049. saving sirius
050. the ending
BOOK TWO!!!

007. broomstick fail

429 9 0
By SerendipitySimp

third person pov

"roslyn, come here!" ron said when she walked behind him, she stared at them all for a moment, looking around before sitting next to ron.

"harry, why haven't you eaten anything?" roslyn asked the boy who played with his food, he just shrugged "I'm not hungry"

"well you'll need too, quidditch is a lot of work, especially for a first year" roslyn said, shifting in her seat.

"see, that's what I said" hermione looked at harry. just then, snape walked behind harry and hermione, standing there "good luck today potter, then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of quidditch should be easy work for you"

roslyn inhaled in annoyance of her father, him slowly looking at her while saying "even if it is against slytherin"

roslyn awkwardly smiled at him, he then walked off, limping. roslyn frowned and looked at harry who spoke "that explains the blood"

"blood?" hermione looked back at harry. harry looked at roslyn with remorse slightly before speaking "last night, I'm guessing snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try get past that three headed dog but he got bit, that's why he limping"

roslyn grumbled, hermione shaking her head "but why would anyone go near that dog?"

"the day I was at gringotts, hagrid took something out one of the vaults. said it was hogwarts business, very secret." harry said before turning to ron and roslyn.

"so you're saying-" hermione said before harry cut her off "that's what the dogs guarding. that's what snape wants."

"my dad wouldn't do that" roslyn shook her head "if it's hogwarts business, he'll be loyal to dumbledore"

"are you sure about that?" ron asked the girl and roslyn immediately replied "I'm positive"

just then an owl squeeked from above them, dropping what looked to be a broom wrapped up in harrys hands.

the four helped open it and it ended up being a nimbus 2000, also known as the latest broom model.

harry smiled, he knew who sent it.

»»--⍟--««

roslyn managed to stand with ron and hermione while watching the quidditch match. turns out the teachers don't really look or care.

she was cheering on harry, smiling and just in general watching the whole game. at first, gryffindor was winning then when slytherin knocked oliver down, they tied.

roslyn could see harry looking for the snitch, and when he finally saw where it was, his broom started to go all weird.

it was shaking and swinging around without harrys control, forcing harry to not being able to fly. he seemed to start slipping off it, trying to hold on.

"what's going on with harrys broomstick?" hagrid asked in shock. hermione was looking at him through her binoculars before glancing round.

hermione looked at roslyn "it's your dad. hes cursing the broom"

roslyn frowned "what? no he can't be"

"I swear to you roslyn, he is" hermione said as roslyn clenched her teeth. ron looked at the two girls "what do we do?"

"leave it to me" hermione said before leaving them and giving her binoculars to roslyn who then looked through them to her dad, seeing exactly what hermione said, him cursing the broom.

roslyn sighed sadly, lowering the binoculars and passing then to ron.

harry kept on getting thrown about, flying then spinning then flipping. it didn't stop. then, he was flipped, hanging on with a grip and his legs dangled down.

ron said "come on hermione" to himself, roslyn biting her lip in worry at harry almost falling off. even when he is hanging, the broom still shook around.

eventually, it stopped. roslyn and ron knew hermione did something. roslyn was glad harry was okay and furious yet confused at her father's intentions to hurt him.

he swung back onto his broom and immediately flew off to get the snitch. roslyn watched as the boy flew after it next to the slytherin seeker.

then they both dipped down, the slytherin seeker pulling out before harry did, he ended up flying just above the ground.

harry stood up on his broom, roslyn clenching her teeth as he did. but, he reached out his hand to grab it but he overstepped and fell off, landing in the ground.

roslyn looked over to the ground, seeing the boy look as if he was gagging. roslyn looked up at hagrid who said "looks like he's gonna be sick"

just then, harry spat out the snitch. roslyn smiled and everyone started cheering, except slytherins. when gryffindor was announced that they won, everyone just cheered louder.

she saw harry showing everyone he caught the snitch and she couldn't help just just grin at his happiness.

»»——⍟——««

"nonsense! why would roslyns dad put a curse on harrys broom?" hagrid asked the kids. roslyn shrugged, joking "trying to off harry so I don't talk to him"

"that feels possible for some odd reason" ron responded. harry shook his head "why was he trying to get past that three headed dog on halloween?"

"who told you about fluffy?" hagrid asked, all kids eyes widening in confusion. ron exclaimed "fluffy?"

"that thing has a name?" hermione added, all the kids extremely confused and very slightly disturbed that a scary thing like that has a name so innocent.

"of course he has a name. he's mine." hagrid answered "I bought him off an Irish fellow I met down the pub last year then I lent him to dumbledore to guard the uh..."

hagrid trailed off, roslyn raising her eyebrows "yes?"

"I shouldn't of said that. no more questions! don't ask anymore questions! that's top secret!" hagrid demanded.

roslyn rolling her eyes slightly. harry shook his head "but hagrid, whatever fluffys guarding, snapes trying to steal it."

"well he might not be!" roslyn said "can't we give my dad the benefit of the doubt here"

"it's codswallop roslyn" hagrid looked at the girl before talking to all of them "professor snape is a hogwarts teacher."

"sorry roslyn but hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them" hermione pauses for a split second "you've got to keep eye contact, and snape wasn't blinking"

"exactly" harry nodded along. roslyn crossed her arms and huffed.

"now you listen to me, all four of you. you're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. it's dangerous" hagrid lectured "what that dog is guarding is strictly between dumbledore and nicholas flamel"

roslyn frowned "who?"

hagrid inhaled "I shouldn't of said that. I should not have said that"

"nicholas flamel" harry said, roslyn shrugging her shoulders "who is he?"

"I don't know" hermione responded. the four all looked at each other, confused.

jay speaks
what are you guys thinking about it so far? let me know! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 27 11
Y/n Snape joins Hogwarts in the 8th year. All her life she went to muggle school but last year she met her father Professor Snape, he had a secret lo...
60.6K 2.2K 7
Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like a cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches...
78 0 5
(Y/n)'s whole life changes when she finds out she's a wizard, a Muggleborn. Her new life is full of mystery and magic, and maybe even some romance wi...
2.1K 108 18
โ”€โ”€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ while roslyn and harry go through the dangers of hogwarts a...