I kill pedos :) | Slashers x...

By RaiPeanut

|| P.S the killers are in the Asylum! || Rey had just finished killing an abuser when someone called the pol... More

About Rey!
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Sanatorium
Chapter 2: Meeting them Pt 1
Chapter 3 : Meeting them Pt 2

Updates ! (kind of..)

961 23 14
By RaiPeanut

Hello!! Author here.

I am here to say sorry for all of you readers that are waiting for a new chapter to come out.

This story was made a year ago and as I was re-reading it, I felt like it was very cringey bc of my oc.

I stopped updating because I didnt know what the next chapter would be so I had to read some other related fics to help me what to write and help me give more ideas.

But because of that, I got tired and forgot about updating more for this story!! 😫😫

There are some people who have DMed me asking me when I will continue writing.

To the people who have DMed me, Im so sorry for making you wait.

Im having my finals next month and its pretty important! So I might take a while to plan out the story and continue this story.

I did not abandoned it, I just lost interest! Now since its October, its spooky month! So my slashers/horror movie phase is back.

I will be updating but Im not sure when I will start working on this story!

Oh and I'd like to ask for you guys honest opinion on this story. I feel like this is pretty cringey but you guys seem to enjoy it and I'd like to know why!!

It can be negative or positive!! I dont mind the negatives, Ill try to improve the ones that you guys dislike.

Thanks for reading this and again Im sorry for not updating for a year 😅

-RaiPeanut !! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
656K 31.3K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
109K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
247K 5.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc