an extra problem child ( acce...

Oleh battleaxe01

one day while in his cell accelerator finds a letter and when he opened it he was transported to a new world... Lebih Banyak

the little garden
Galdo
A Loli Demon Lord
A basterd of an angel
preparing for the gift game
The Gift Game
a chaotic day
A Shit Confrence

The Perseus Community

550 25 16
Oleh battleaxe01

There is a beautiful castle and landscape surrounding it and in this castle there is an open area where a man with blond and black hair is lying down on a sun bed.

Perseus: black rabbit's pretty nice. She's just my type. I can just imagine ho-

Black rabbit: excuse me.

Guard: who is it.

Perseus: wait

Black rabbit then jumped down from the sky and into the open area.

Perseus: wow what brings you here all of a sudden? Have you come to accept the deal I offered you.

Black rabbit: no not in a million years. We the no names change perseus to a duel.

Perseus: well in that case, get lost I am not interested in a duel.

Black rabbit: even after seeing these?

Black rabbit then pulls out a bag and takes two larg spheres out of it. One red one blue. Both with the symbol of an eye in them.

Perseus: what?

Guard: those are the gifts that display the authority to change a legend. You cant be Sirius how the hell could a no name community get those. There's no way they could beat both the kraken and the Graeae.

Black rabbit: well if that's what you are worried about.... well let's just say we have some strong new members.

Perseus: tch whatever. I will take you on. I will crush you so bad you will never think of defying me again.

Izayoi: so if we defeat laius where he is hiding in this place we win right.

Asuka: but if we are seen before that we loose the right to change him.

Izayoi: so they basically want us to assassinate the head of perseus.

Jin: so that means they want us to handle laius(perseus). Just like in the legend and get him in his sleep. I don't think that it will be that easy.

Kasukabe: not to mention. There are a lot of strong looking guys around.

Asuka: they also have a gift of invisibility. I hate to say it but we might be at a huge disadvantage.

Accelerator: they aren't the only ones who have invisibility.

He then disappears.

Black rabbit: wait accelerator if you can go invisible then you can just walk up to laius and beat him.

Accelerator then reappeared.

Accelerator: and what's the fun in that.

But even still we need a way to deal with there trump card.

Accelerator/Izayoi: the former demon lord he has made his slave.

Black rabbit: how did you know.

The two then point to the perseus constellation.

Izayoi: well it doesn't matter now we have a job to do.

Then every one except accelerator noded.

*BANG*

The group then walk threw the now blown down entrance. With the noticable absence of a certain white haired boy.

Izayoi: now let the game begin.

Guard: the no names are here. Block of the east and wast staircases. There's only 5 of them if we can deal with this calmly we'll retain the upper hand. Our flag is on the line in this gift game  we can't lose this.

Perseus: that's right. If we loose you know what will happen to you all right?

Guard: laius sama please prepare your self as well.

Perseus: are you trying to order me around. Well I guess it's fine just dont make me use this.

He then put his hand to a key ring on his choker.

Soldier one: why are we just guarding a staircase shouldn't we be trying to find them.

Soldier two: orders are or---

Then there was a roar that sounded like a wave before a torrent of water came and washed the soldiers away.

Soldier: what was that.

Asuka: now would you like to face me.

Soldier: you are an idiot. Now thet we have seen you you've lost the right to face laius sama.

Asuka: I am well aware of that.

Izayoi: don't try to rush runt.

Jin: but

Kasukabe: hide

Kasukabe then stands up and started to look around befor turning and kicking the air. But instead of nothing happening there was a lowd bang and a man appeared and his helmet rolled away. And then Kasukabe took the helmet and gave it to Izayoi.

Kasukabe: I am certain that this is the gift that grants invisibility.

Jin: it must be a replica of the helmet of hades.

Izayoi: this will be essential in winning against perseus. I dont like to admit it but I would never have been able to do this solo. I am grateful to both you and rich girl.

Kasukabe: no problem.

Izayoi: well jin you had better hide we dont want you getting cought do we.

Jin: right

Jin then runs of and Izayoi put on the helmet.

Then some soldiers of perseus came but Izayoi delt with them quickly

Izayoi: hay Kasukabe is there anyone else around.

Kasukabe: no. There ar--

Then Kasukabe was sent flying by an unknown force.

Izayoi: if Kasukabe cant sence it then maby it has the real helmet of hades.

Izayoi then runs over to Kasukabe but as he reached her she was sent flying again. After a few seconds Kasukabe stood up again and started to make an incredibly high pitched sound.

Kasukabe: in front.

Izayoi then moved at incredible speeds to get in front of Kasukabe and he unleashed a great punch sending his opponent flying and knocking off the helmet.

Izayoi: you almost got us there.

Izayoi then takes the helmet and calls jin back and gives him the new helmet.

Izayoi: let's go to this great general of theirs.

Black rabbit: I hope everyone is doing ok.

Accelerator: they will be fine it's not like this is there first rodeo you should have a little faith in others.

Black rabbit: that's easy for you to say mr. One who welds the power of god.

Then black rabbit begins to squirm and laugh uncontrollably.

Black rabbit: that tickles that tickles. What's happening to me.

Izayoi: you are great to mess with black rabbit.

Jin: what are you doing Izayoi.

Izayoi: hahaha.

Black rabbit: jin, Izayoi we're this late in the game and you are still joking around. Idiot idiot Idiot.

Perseus: come on are you serious. They couldn't even stop the no names. Looks like I'm going to have to get rid of them all. Just like this one.

He then waves to the side were the little vampire girl is standing while still petrified.

Jin: latucua san.

Perseus: well at any rate welcome to the top floor I will be your opponent the game master. Hay it might be my first time saving that. I wont be the one fighting though. There's no real reason for me the leader of perseus to go out of my way to face you.

Izayoi: well it looks like we are going to get to see him right away the former demon lord.

Then perseus raises his hand to reveal a key ring before it flashed red.

Awaken, demon lord Algol.

Thanks for reading this chapter I hope that you have enjoyed it and sorry for the wait between uploads I had a lot of school related stuff to do
Well I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you all again soon

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

700 7 13
Sequel to my other story : I was reincarnated into my favorite anime?!? frankly my other story sucks but this one is a lot better Anyway there's prob...
45.9K 890 11
Okay so this story is about izuku he is a stripper online his mother is dead and just like the canon his dad leaves him. He is working on a caffee an...
195K 6.3K 71
The story follows Accelerator as he tries to leave his path of villiany and attempts to become a more normal human. See Accelerator tries to befriend...
120K 3.2K 35
"Reincarnation.. didn't think it was true. A lot of us wish to be isekaid so we could be with our favorite characters but we never think it to be tru...