Arc Of Musical Videos

By FroztDouluo

(This is a couple weeks before the Vytal Festival) RWBY are currently in JNPR room chilling with them. Reason... More

Chivalry is Dead
The Sound of Silence
Life is Fun
Trust Fund Baby
Hero
Old Me
I'm Lazy
Mercy
*Special Chapter*(Non-Canon)
RWBY Mothers' Special😏 PART 1
RWBY Mothers' Special😏 PART 2

Who's Stacy?😏

5K 100 48
By FroztDouluo

*This chapter is for the cultured😆 Now, worship me with all your votes! Muhahaha!

*Btw, I'll be posting a small version 2 of Stacy's Mom reaction in a few days. Why? Because instead of some random girl called stacy, what about Weiss's Mom? Blake's Mom? Yang's Mom? Ruby's Mom? 😏😏

*Do you want to read what other stories I've written while also financially support me with just two cups of coffee? It's 4 dollars at least and 10 if you're so generous. Well, come and visit my patreon and become my patron!
patreon.com/FroztDouluo

*Oh and I posted a one-shot of another RWBY story, called "Remnant's Demon Slayer" so be sure to check it out! And another fic called "Devil's Luck", it's a Medaka Box fanfic.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*And I changed the title

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

Musics: Stacy's Mom & Best of Me
Artists: Fountains of Wayne & NEFFEX

*Best of Me(NEFFEX) was recommended to me by my good supporter RobertWalker506 and HikarinoKage092(December 10, 2022) sorry if I missed anyone else who recommended this song as well.

*I think someone had recommended Stacy's Mom before but I can't remember who did, I also can't find them in the comment section, so if you're the one who did then just comment here and I'll edit this for your name to appear.

*Sidenote: I don't know how, but the tag for blake in this story got the most impressive ranking😆 out of all the tags. Well, as some might say, cat supremacy! 🐈‍⬛

❄️

"Hahahaha!" Yang, Nora, and Coco were still laughing their asses off from the lazy song music video.

Their laughter and chuckles were fine, at first, but when it continued on for ten minutes straight? Yeah, it was getting ridiculous and concerning.

"Guys, please, just stop." Weiss said as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Hahaha!"

"You're gonna get cramps or worse, lose your voices for a few days because of this."

"Haha-ack!" And as she had said, all three girls started choking, then cringed, before collapsing on the floor like they were having seizures. Smiles still plastered on their faces.

"..." Their faces met their palms and shook their heads. Silently questioning themselves, why were they friends with them?

Oh yeah, because they're friends. And for Ruby's case, her sister. For Velvet, her partner as well as team leader. While as for what Ren thinks of Nora...

Yeah, that's a relationship that's best left unsaid. Let them deal with that themselves.

Blake let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose, she said. "Let's just continue on with our breach of Jaune's privacy."

"...Y'know, saying that just makes me feel more bad and guilty." Ruby whimpered as some of them: Pyrrha, Velvet, Ren and Weiss nodded in agreement.

Blake shrugged and said, "Well, it's too late for any regrets. The next music video is starting."

The screen gleamed as the title appeared and its creator.

Song: Stacy's Mom
Artist: Jaune Arc

As the music video for "Stacy's Mom" by Jaune Arc begins to play, the members of Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren, Velvet, and Coco gather around to watch. They all seem intrigued by the catchy beat and upbeat melody.

The video starts with legs of kids transitioning and a flash of a school sign called "School Xing". But before the video continued, it paused.

They blinked their eyes and turned to look at the others, mumbling out what was all in their heads, "... Who's Stacy?" Even the trio that had their vocal cords almost destroyed from laughing too hard sat up, looking confused and curious.

This wasn't the first time they'd ever heard about a girl named Stacy but they'd never heard Jaune talk about her.

"Probably someone from his hometown?" Ren offered a guess, shrugging his shoulders.

"Then why is she being featured in a music video? Especially her mom?" Weiss retorted with narrowed eyes, her gaze

Well, they soon got their answer as the song began.

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

Stacy, can I come over after school?
(After school)
We can hang around by the pool
(Hang by the pool)
Did your mom get back from her business trip?
(Business trip)
Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip?
(Give me the slip)

You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be
I'm all grown up now
Baby, can't you see?

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want
And I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Stacy's mom

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn?
(Mowed your lawn)
Your mom came out with just a towel on
(Towel on)
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared
(The way she stared)
And the way she said
"You missed a spot over there"
(A spot over there)

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out
Your mom could use a guy like me

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
She's all I want
And I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Stacy's mom

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on (she's got it going on)
She's all I want and I've waited for so long (waited and waited)
Stacy, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong
I'm in love with

Stacy's mom, oh, oh
(I'm in love with)
Stacy's mom, oh, oh
(Wait a minute)
Stacy, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Stacy's mom

At first, they are all enjoying the music, but as the lyrics start to sink in, they begin to realize that the song is about Jaune's crush on his friend's mom. The group looks at each other in shock and disbelief.

Ruby is the first to speak up. "Wait, is this song really about Jaune having a crush on his friend's mom?" she asks, her eyes wide with surprise.

Pyrrha looks uncomfortable and shifts in her seat. "I don't think this is appropriate," she says softly.

Nora bursts out laughing. "Oh my gosh, Jaune, you're such a dork!" she exclaims.

Ren shakes his head in disbelief. "I can't believe Jaune actually wrote a song about this," he says, looking slightly embarrassed. But inwardly he was giving a thumbs up to his friend because he wasn't gonna lie, Stacy's mom looked hot as hell.

'Seriously though, does Jaune not know how to sort his videos properly? It was only one song and we're already on another music video fit for blackmail.'

Velvet looks a little uncomfortable but tries to keep an open mind. "Well, I guess everyone has their own tastes when it comes to music," she says diplomatically.

Coco, on the other hand, seems to be thoroughly enjoying the song. "This is hilarious!" she says, grinning from ear to ear.

"I knew boys were lustful but Lover Boy takes the cake!" Yang chuckled maniacally as she stared at her scroll with a cattish grin. Oh she was so going to tease the hell out of Jaune but she wasn't going to share this to everyone in the entire world. She's a bad friend but she wasn't a bitch.

Meanwhile Weiss was silent and looking stoic, looking upset. But truthfully she was inwardly sweating and thank the gods that Jaune wasn't singing about her mom. She isn't a good mother, she's a severe alcoholic person after all, but Willow Schnee still looked good for her age, aka, a hot MILF.

She doesn't love her mom but she would be mortified and out for blood if Jaune went for her. Blake shared the same line of thinking but dearly loved her mother, both of her parents for that matter.

Overall, the group has mixed reactions to the song. Some find it funny, while others think it's inappropriate. But they all agree that Jaune's musical talents are impressive once more, even if his subject matter is a little questionable.

"Alright. Play the next one, let's just hope it won't be another blackmail material song." Ren whispered that last part to himself as Coco hit the button for a random pick.

Song: Best of Me
Artist: Jaune Arc

The screen turned dark and the symbol of the Arc family appeared as the beat and melody began to drop.

I have a dream
That's all I need
I'll make it happen with some work and belief
Know what I want
So I'll take it on
I've made mistakes but mistakes make you strong

Let's break it down for a minute
I want the crown, I'ma gonna get it
You hear me loud man I'm winning
Yea Charley Sheen would be grinning
These ladies know that I'm sinning
And this is just the beginning
I'm closing in the 9th inning
There ain't no point in resisting

Living life
Like a dream
Live it right
That's the theme
Every night
Got a team
Mobbing tight
To the scene
Out on stage
Hear 'em scream
Okay
This the dream
And I prayed
As a teen
One day
It'd be me
If I want it
Then I get it
Head down
Don't regret it
Push myself
To the limit
If I play it
Then I win it
I'm just saying
I'm just living
For today
For a minute
I don't stay
I just visit
Have no shame
I'll admit it, yeah

"Oh hell yeah! This is that kind of song!" Yang said aloud excitedly as she leaned her head forward, both Ruby and Nora had the same line of thought as they copied her.

Blake furrowed her brows and clicked her tongue. "It would've been more enjoyable if it had lyrics and some cinematics."

They nodded in agreement but they were still impressed by Jaune's singing ability and enjoyed it.

They looking right at me
To see if I succeed
To see if I believe
They looking up to me
They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

And I won't rest in peace now
Rest in peace now
Rest in peace now
Rest in peace now

They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now

Oh damn if they want it now, well they got it now!

I swear to god man I'ma make it soon
Silence all the haters as they see us making moves
I do what I want so I got nothing to prove
Staying motivated teaching others what to do

I'm staying focused
My mind is open
They start to notice
That I'm in motion
There is no potion
You're not just chosen
It takes devotion
To stay composed man

Most of them started to vibe and get hyped along with the song.

Never stop never stall
There ain't no time to fall
Try to live get it all
You got one life to ball
Thinking big never small
'Cause you gotta want it all
When you finally get that call
You get ready take it all

I don't need a handout
I already standout
Starting to advance now
Ready to expand now
You don't have a chance now
'Cause we're in demand now
Make it by the grand now
Feeling in command now

They looking right at me
To see if I succeed
To see if I believe
They looking up to me
They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

They want the best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me now
Best of me

And I won't rest in peace now
Rest in peace now
Rest in peace now
Rest in peace now

They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now
They want it now

Oh damn if they want it now, well they got it now!

"Yeah!" Yang, Ruby, Nora and Pyrrha pumped their fists up, all sharing wide grins.

Everyone stared at each other and started laughing.

"I wonder what the next song will be?" Ren muttered aloud as he grabbed Jaune's scroll.

"What the heck is going on in here?"

[❄️❄️❄️]

AN: Aaaand scene.... Vote if you like it👍

Btw, there's a special episode that I'll be posting soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 85 17
A/N: so this is my take putting my own spin on making a RWBY x male reader They say life's all about a few moments, and in those few moments actions...
11.7K 226 34
After a successful universe save and an accidental universe hop, C wakes up to see a shattered Moon and he just so happens to be surrounded by monste...
229K 4.5K 90
It's Ruby Rose's birthday, so a strange, powerful fan of the girls decided to give Ruby a gift in the form of allowing Ruby herself, her team, her un...
14.4K 460 35
Here is the second volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing Series) Disclaimer: I don't own RWB...