Arc Of Musical Videos

By FroztDouluo

(This is a couple weeks before the Vytal Festival) RWBY are currently in JNPR room chilling with them. Reason... More

Chivalry is Dead
The Sound of Silence
Life is Fun
Trust Fund Baby
Hero
Old Me
Who's Stacy?😏
Mercy
*Special Chapter*(Non-Canon)
RWBY Mothers' Special😏 PART 1
RWBY Mothers' Special😏 PART 2

I'm Lazy

5.7K 183 104
By FroztDouluo

*What uuuuuup! Here's another for y'all! Oooh boy. College is starting to become a bitch this week, again, because they wanted us to pay a contribution for some sports event, which I have no freaking interest of it whatsoever. I entered college to learn how to be good at my future career! Not learn how to be an athlete! I would've just gone pro with some sports I played! God.

*Hey, I just noticed this story hasn't reach 1k of votes. That. Is. Bad. So how about we hit that vote button? Yes. Okay? You did it?

...Did you really? Well now if we hit 1.5k of votes then I'll post the next chapter within 2 or 3 weeks! Possibly even a week😮 And don't forget to follow me for more updates and stories that I'll post in the future! And if you have Webnovel, then please follow my stories over there as well(same username, FroztDouluo) and hit the power stone button over there as well! My stories over there are mainly Medaka Box, Douluo Dalu(Soul Land) and RWBY(though it's only one one-shot) fanfics.

*Do you want to read what other stories I've written while also financially support me with just two cups of coffee? Well, come and visit my patreon!
patreon.com/FroztDouluo

*Oh and I posted a one-shot of another RWBY story, called "Remnant's Demon Slayer" so be sure to check it out!

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

*I do not own anything except for this story 👍

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

Musics: The Lazy Song and Heart of a Hero(I distinctly recall someone recommending the former, please comment if you're the one who did.)
Artists: Bruno Mars and Club Danger

*Heart of a Hero(By Club Danger) is recommended by dared-the-demon-king cause I was listening to the song when he recommended it to me, plus I was already planning it be on the next chapter but just decided it to be moved here.

"Ruby..."

"..."

"Ruby, please...!" Blake cried out once more, clear desperation on her face and in her voice.

Unfortunately however, Ruby turned to face her amused looking partner and asked, "Hey Weiss, you think you can help me with my homework?"

She blatantly ignored her.

'You-!' Blake had an angered cat look on her face as she stared at her traitorous team leader's back, purposely ignoring her plea.

She froze in place as she felt the demon, no, devil moved once more on her lap, and despite having white shorts and leggings on, she could still feel the rough and sharp hair of the beast as it enjoyed her voluptuous thighs.

Blake remained completely still, even if the "devil" turned its terrifying face towards her and menacingly stared at her with its emotionless gaze, that seemed to reveal the gates of hell as her eyes looked upon it with silent horror.

She rigidly turned her head to the other occupants in the room, looking at them with her wide eyes; silently begging them with the intention of giving up everything, whether it be her underwear or her eternal soul, just to save her from this situation.

She intently stared at her partner, mouthing, 'Save. Me.'

Unfortunately for the resident cat faunus, they merely look at her with either amusement, to the point that a couple of them had begun laughing out with tears in their eyes, or blank disappointment.

Blake was feeling even more betrayed when her partner was one of the ones who were laughing their ass off.

'You, traitor!'

And so begins the villain origin arc of Blake Belladonna, but this story wouldn't be explored except for a different timeline.

Weiss shook her head with thin lips, but was actually trying to keep the smile on her lips from appearing.

"How about we start the next music video?" She stated as she raised Jaune's scroll up, taking it from Blake after the latter was, "occupied", by their adorable mascot.

The others immediately agreed while Blake let out a silent scream.

"Oh~ I'm so excited! Wonder what the next music will be?!" Nora excitedly said with pumped up fists.

"I wonder if it'll be about battles and war..." Pyrrha muttered, feeling excited for the music to play. Though her eye twitched when she recalled the previous music video with a vague female figure on it at the end.

'I wonder who that was. That last music video was blatantly a love song. Then there was that song, "Old Me", that had you singing out your regrets even though you're only the same age as me. Jaune, just how much are you hiding your past from us? Aren't we teammates? Especially me, am I not your partner?'

It took everything in the invincible girl to not let a tear from her eyes, even though she let out a sniff but no one noticed anything wrong from her.

"Ditto there P-money." Yang said, giving the red head a wink and finger guns, making her flinched in surprise. "Blood pumping music are the best ones there is! Especially during workouts and spars."

"O-Oh, yeah. Yeah..."

"I wonder if there'll be about guns and roses in there..." Ruby said with a low voice, enough that no one heard her.

As everyone excitedly discussed with each other for the next music video, Weiss was having a hard time picking the next song to play.

'Hmm. I can't decide on which to pick. Arc, you are a genius in making songs but by Oum, you have a lot of them. Whatever. I'll just set the settings to random and forward to the next video.' With that in mind, Weiss did what she decided to do and then turned to face the holographic monitor.

The video soon starts and when it did, with Jaune, wearing a red and black Flannel and had sunglasses on, facing straight at them with his hands all over the monitor. Everyone was surprised for a moment but no one expected the next scene.

Song: The Lazy Song
Artist: Bruno Mars

Pause

"..." They all stared dumbfounded, even Zwei, at the five monkey-masked people around Jaune.

"...So, am I the only one seeing this or-?" Coco lowered her sunglasses, completely confused at what she was seeing.

"No. You're not the only one." Ren said in disbelief, he blinked his eyes and then rubbed them for a moment before looking back at the screen with wide eyes. "...Those are five dudes, or girls, wearing Monkey masks with sunglasses over their eyes."

"Weiss, what the fuck did you choose?" Yang asked, incredulous, as she turned to face their white haired teammate who stared open-mouthed at the screen.

Weiss snapped back to reality, her face turning red, almost like a tomato with her pale skin, and responded in embarrassment.

"I-I honestly have no idea..."

"Well we just have to find out! Hehehe, finally! Something good to watch! Yoink!" Nora chuckled in excitement as she grabbed the scroll out of Weiss's hands and hit play.

Today I don't feel like doing anything
Whistle~
I just wanna lay in my bed
Whistle~
Don't feel like picking up my scroll
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

Uh, I'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants

Nobody's gon' tell me I can't, nah
I'll be lounging on the couch, just chilling in my Snuggie
Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie
'Cause in my castle I'm the freaking man

Oh, yes, I said it, I said it, I said it 'cause I can

Their jaws dropped in disbelief as they watched the monkey-masked guys and Jaune fool around, most of the girls blushed as the monkeys did literally what Jaune was singing: putting their hands in their pants.

"This. Is. Complete. Utter. Idiotic. Tomfoolery of a song!" Weiss yelled at the screen, completely thrown off and embarrassed at the music video.

The song, the video, everything was a blasphemy of everything that she knew and loved about music!

"Oh my god..." While Ruby, Pyrrha and Velvet covered their faces with their hands but they each widened her fingers apart to peek through.

But for Yang, Nora and Coco? They all enjoyed the song with gusto as they laughed.

"..." Blake and Ren however, were just staring blankly at the music video and simultaneously wondered, 'Why am I watching this?'

Today I don't feel like doing anything
Whistle~
I just wanna lay in my bed
Whistle~
Don't feel like picking up my scroll
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

Nothing at all
Woo-ooh, woo-ooh, ooh
Nothing at all
Woo-ooh, woo-ooh, ooh

Tomorrow I'll wake up, do some P90X
Meet a really nice girl, have some really nice sex
And she's gonna scream out, "This is great" (oh, my God, this is great), yeah
I might mess around and get my college degree
I bet my old man will be so proud of me
But sorry pops, you'll just have to wait

"...."

"What's a P90X?" Ruby tilted her head to side, verbally confused at what she heard.

Blake turned towards her with a incredulous expression, "Seriously? That's what you're asking about? Not the fact that there's a guy, who sang in a feminine flat voice, appeared behind Jaune said it was great. Or the fact that Jaune sang that he'd be going out to bang some girls? Or guys? Actually, is he bi?"

"Oh..." They didn't know how to feel about this. Happy that their friend has some game? Or sad that he does?

One thing for sure though, Nora went deathly still for a moment that worried and yet terrified Ren at the same time.

He silently gulped. 'Just what is she thinking about now?'

'Jaune, like men? Jaune, can like Ren. A possible rival? Or...' Blood started leak out of her nose.

(AN: Nora exe.stopped working...😆)

"Nora?!"

The music video contiunes.

Oh, yes, I said it, I said it, I said it 'cause I can

Today I don't feel like doing anything
Whistle~
I just wanna lay in my bed
Whistle~
Don't feel like picking up my scroll
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

No, I ain't gonna comb my hair
'Cause I ain't going anywhere
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, oh
I'll just strut in my birthday suit

Pause

"..."

No one said a thing.

Even when some of them took out their scrolls, took dozens of pictures, no one said a thing except drool coming out of their mouths, chuckles, and shaking of their heads.

Ren closed his eyes, clasped his hands together into a prayer.

'...There's no one to blame for this but you Jaune. Even if we're watching this without your approval, you're still the one who voluntarily keeps giving them ammunition against you. Just, please, stop making revealing or ridiculous music videos. Oh brother gods, please bless this fool.'

Unfortunately for him, and most especially for Jaune, there'd be more in the future.

And let everything hang loose
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh, today I don't feel like doing anything
Whistle~
I just wanna lay in my bed
Whistle~
Don't feel like picking up my scroll
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all

Woo-ooh, woo-ooh, ooh
Nothing at all
Woo-ooh, woo-ooh, ooh
Nothing at all

End

"That was..." Weiss opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. Is she supposed to find this disgusting? Hilarious? She couldn't decide. She was just, too flabbergasted to decide on how she should feel about this video. Though, seeing and hearing this music video, just made her lower her impression of Jaune once more.

"Should we continue?" Velvet asked whilst giggling as her partner clinged to her for dear life. "And Coco, I think you should lay down for a bit."

Ruby glanced to her side with a trembling lips, Yang doing the same shtick as Coco, and said. "I think both of them should, to be honest."

Ren merely glanced at the similarly laughing Nora at his side and shook his head, completely conveying what was left unsaid.

"Hahaha!"

Blake let out a sigh, went to a still catatonic Weiss, grabbed the scroll, and hit next. And hoped to any higher beings that the next song isn't like what they just saw.

The video starts out as a figure completely wearing white clothes and being surrounded by a fiery ring of flames appeared, with the captions: I GOT A HEART OF A HERO.

Heart of a Hero
By: Club Danger

Through the night blind
And the dark days
My heart it never gets tired
I come alive
When it's do or die

"Ooh~ Now that sounds awesome." Nora shouted in glee, already getting into the song.

"Haha-wicked!" Yang pumped her fist up but she ultimately collapsed back into a laughing fit by her sister. "Bahahaha! No, I can't! The Lazy Song is still so fucking hilarious!"

"You said a curse word Yang." Ruby flatly said only for Yang to reply, "And I don't care! Hahaha! Take my money! Oh man, I am making that shit my new ringtone!"

Ruby let out a sigh and decided to just listen to the song, the others who weren't laughing also thought the same thing.

Bravery's
My instinct
To run into the face of the fire
A sacrifice
To save a life

Oh oh
It's in my blood
Oh oh
I got the heart of a hero~!

Unbreakable~
Unshakeable~
Hero~!

Not holding back any longer
I'm stronger
I got the heart of a hero

The power's limitless
Inside of me
I feel the energy rising
I can overtake
Anything

Oh oh
Rushing through my veins
Oh oh
I got the heart of a hero~!

Unbreakable~
Unshakeable~
Hero~!

Not holding back any longer
I'm stronger
I got the heart of a hero

Ooh superhuman~
No illusion~
Superhuman~
Ooh superhuman~
No illusion~
Superhuman~

Hero!
Unbreakable~
Unshakeable~
Hero~!
Not holding back any longer
I'm stronger
I got the heart of a hero

End

"That was great!" Ruby loudly proclaimed as she clapped, stars in her eyes. "Oh, I can hear the emotions Jaune felt as he sang this! New ringtone, get!"

"Not surprised that you would." Weiss rolled her eyes.

"Well, I feel the same as Ruby. Jaune wanted to be a hero, I could feel his passion and determination for such a goal in his voice." Pyrrha nodded, a proud smile crossed her lips.

"Yeah, I can feel that Jaune really went all out in this song." Velvet nodded with a smile.

Blake turned to a certain trio with a flat expression. "But I think they didn't really listen to anything Jaune was singing."

"Hahaha!"

"Wait a minute, didn't Nora sobered up from her laughing fit at the start of the song?"

"She did but both Yang and Coco whispered something in her ears and she started laughing again."

"..." They simultaneously facepalmed.

....

Leave a vote...or else🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 63 13
(Note: This is my first ever attempt at a fanfiction so don't be too harsh please, but constructive criticism is always welcomed! Also there will pro...
14.4K 460 35
Here is the second volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing Series) Disclaimer: I don't own RWB...
209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
948K 13.2K 86
Disclaimer: I do not own Rwby by Rooster teeth, Undertale by Tony Fox, or any of the images, videos, songs or references that are put on this story o...