|Pghlfilms x male!reader| (fi...

By OfficiallyDeadAss

"Y/N,¿do you want to start over?" "Sure" ┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑ Cringy ass book 💀 ||Warnings|| || Blood/Injuries... More

[Author here!]
1 || Crush.
2 || Forget 'bout it!
3 || change ourselves.
4 || Job & Him
5 || Left and rescue.
6 || Safe.
7 || A Future.
8 || Sleep & cookies
9 || No Time!
10 || Plushies are out!?
11 || one last chance.
i hate myself.
💌 || One Las gift.

12 || Getting along.

978 11 25
By OfficiallyDeadAss

Author:

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry if I didn't update the book
Personal stuff... And thank you for 2K reads! :)

Tw:
|| Neck snap. (Idk)
|| Chocking & angst

Chapters written:

Piggy RP Film:
"Getting along"

(OG) Piggy B2:
Chapter 7 "The port"
Chapter 8 "Boot"

|| 3RD POV ||

And there we are... At the port, All were looking at willow while she was looking at where the boat was before.

"As much as I love to take you guys to the north sea, that tactless tiger took my boat!"
"How we're gonna get there now...?"

Willow said and everyone looked kinda... Hopeless, the hopes were a little bit down but still there was spark in one of them.

"Hm... I wonder if we can get that lighthouse working again?"

"Good idea Mimi! If we made that lighthouse working, a ship would probably come, and they can take us to North sea!"
"You guys should stay here!"

PghLFilms said and pony and willow offered to help him, before PghLFilms goes Y/N calls his name.

"PghLFilms wait!"

"Hm? What's wrong Y/N?"

"Before you go, stay safe please"

Y/N gaves PghLFilms a small kiss in the cheek and he goes next to George, PghLFilms was blushing red and it was almost noticeable by his yellow skin.

"Ha-haha- UHM thank you Y-Y/N

PghLFilms said and they go to search the stuff, both said the plan and they each one separated to look for the batteries for the lighthouse. Meanwhile with Y/N and the others.

"Y/N I have a question, what why did you gave PghLFilms a kiss in the cheek?"

"Uhm... Well it's because, I wanto him to be safe! That is what a friend does"

"... Y/N you're kinda bad at lying. Even PghLFilms would notice that you're lying"

"-sigh- I know... But I don't if I should tell you guys this but... PghLFilms and I are... Dating-"

"WHAT?!"

They yelled in surprise and were kinda confused, even George was processing it more than the others.

"Oh- we didn't know that but, congratulations! Glad to know that you two are Finally dating"

"Uhm, what do you mean by that Mimi?"

"By that I mean, that you two were friends since the infection started and you two cared for each other, and PghLFilms was so worried about you every time you were doing something dangerous or that could kill your life"

"Oh wow... Well it was obvious I guess- but I'm glad that you guys  accepted us"

"Why we wouldn't?"

"I don't know, Insecurities."

"Hm, it's ok Y/N, we accept both of you how you are! No need to feel bad."

"Hm... Thanks Mimi"

"You're welcome"

Both looked back at the ocean and the silence was there again like nothing happened.

Until they heard a weird sound, like, screams.

"What is that sound?"

"Pardon me?"

"I heard something... Like screams"

"Probably is the sound of the ocean"

"No... I don't think it is..."

"George before you teleport can I go?"

"Yeah sure just, don't move"

"K"

Y/N put his hand on George shoulder and they teleported to where the sound was.

"What is going on guys?"

Until a strange creature bumped in George's face, George looked at the creature making eye contact.

"What is that thing?-"

"-GASP- you just touched the child!"

"-GASP- you touched MY CHILD!"

willow and PghLFilms go to the creature and they hit it.

"Guys- uhm- this is kinda cringe-"

"I know right?"

"Y/N IT TOUCHED THE CHILD! WE DON'T LET IT TOUCH THE CHILD!"

"Ok ok ok jeez-"

They were still hitting the creature until pony came and looked at PghLFilms and Willow.
Willow and PghLFilms stopped hitting the creature and they cough awkwardly.

"Sorry for that..."

"What is that thing???"

"We don't know, but it jumped in my face and tackled me! And made me throw the battery in the ocean!"

"WHAT?!"

"Ok, we can't give up yet, there may be another way"

"Maybe or maybe not..."

"Yeah... Hm... Oh! Wait, wait wait! What about..."

Y/N made a smug on his face and PghLFilms understood what he meant.
So he nod his head as a 'no'.

"Oh c'mon! Just this time!"

"No Y/N! My suit is gonna overheat if I do that"

"Just this once,pretty please?"

"Nope"

"Y/N tell me the plan and I'll do it"

"What!? George are you gonna go to his side and-"

"PghLFilms,if he has a good plan then it may work"

Y/N chuckles and George ask what is his plan, Y/N explained the plan to George, George was okay with it.

"Sounds like a good plan, Thanks Y/N"

"You're welcome"

George and PghLFilms went to the lighthouse and they press their hands in the switch of the lighthouse.

"Are you sure if this will work?"

"Do you trust your boyfriend's plan or not?"

"Yes- but- wait wha-"

"Don't ask questions. Let's do this."

Both pressed their hands and they shared the electricity to the switch.

"Guys quick cover your eyes before it's too late!"

"What?-"

The lighthouse was now working and a ship came, the 'Medora' ship.

"It worked!"

Y/N said with joy and PghLFilms came with George and pony.

"I'm sorry if I didn't accepted your plan Y/N"

"It's okay films, better luck next time!"

"Yeah. "

"Hm!"

"let's just go to the ship!"

They all go to the ship and there was no one around.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

"They may be here, someone has drove the ship here isn't?"

Until a pirate jumped from a balcony and saw everyone there.

"Ahoy! Avast ya filthy landlubbers! My name's captain Budgey! Captain of the ship Medora! Were you the ones who lit the lighthouse?"

( . . . The accent was kinda hard to write . . .)

"That would be us. We need your help"

"Blimey! You board MY ship and ask ME for help? This isn't a charity!"

"We don't have time to waste, we need to get across the North Sea and fast"

"Sink me! Across the sea? On the Medora? You have lost you mind! Aren't going anywhere. I used what fuel we had left the dock here."
—"And why do you have pillows on you?"

"... It's a long story"

"I wish I could be saying it right now."

"Oh, shut up, kid"

"Hey! Don't fight."

"Don't you have any spare fuel?"

"Aye, it's not possible to get to it"

"Why would that be?"

"Ever since Davy Jones cursed the world my hearties weighed the anchor and left to sea. Then, we found out one of our mateys had Davy's sickness."
—"one by one... They fell... I had no choice but to seal them in the lower levels of the ship. To this day. The ship remains sealed alongside the fuel reserves."

"Alright, let me go down there and get the fuel for you and then you'll take us across the sea."

"Blimey! You're not serious! The crew will tear you apart. You cannot go alone"

"You really think that I fear those infected? If they saw what could I do to them. They'd will fear me"

"Oh yeah- those 'straight' facts! You should've see what she did to us before all of this even happened!"

"Aye, I trough the same thing of myself. But, do you know what they did to me?"

"You lost your hand to them?"

"Goodness,no! I lost this because of a swimming pool accident. No. I lost my crew to them"

"I'll go with you then willow"

"PghLFilms are you sure?"

"I'm sure Y/N don't worry"

"Ok if you say so."

"It's the best if you don't. I may even end up mistaking you for the infected"

"If we want the cure, we need to work together. You're the only one that knows where it is. We need you alive"

What pony said didn't convinced willow at all but she had to agree with that after he was right, they need her alive.

"Fine, whatever, just stay clear of my kicks"

"Say, captain. Do you know where we'd be landing on the other side of the sea if we pull this off?"

"Aye! We'd be landing on Doveport"

"Doveport... I know an engineer from there! I wonder if he's still there..."

"Good luck scalleywags, I'll unseal the ship. Try not to feed the fish down there!"

With that the captain left and willow looks at the floor and then at George.

"Why do you keep disrupting me kid?!"

"Because I'm still upset of what you did to us today!"

"The past is the past. There's no going back now. Look into the future, kid. That's where we're at now. So, forget it."

George looks away and looks back at willow's back and snapped her neck. (idk how to pronounce it help.)

"Kid? kid. Snap out of it!"
—"Do you understand what I just said?"

"I don't have to listen to you. But, I'll make this a exception. fine"

"What…?"

The captain came and they told us about the landing in the other side of the sea.

"Got it! Let's get going!"

"PghLFilms take care"

"I will Y/N!"

"You two need to stop flirting!"

"We are not!"

They left and they bumped into the camera jeez...

"Hold on ... Lemme fix this...."
—"Done! Better now?"

"Yeah,thank you George."

"No problem"

"George do you want to rest? I'm kinda tired..."

"Same here Y/N... This day was so long... We didn't even get a rest."

"Probably it's... 2 A.M or 12."

"Yeah... I'll ask the captain if they have rooms for us to rest"

"Ok Y/N, be safe around!"

"Alrighty"

Y/N said and he went to talk to captain until he heard a gun shot, he stopped his track but he remembered that it's just willow and PghLFilms kicking the infected down there. And he kept walking, Until he bump with someone, and it was just the captain.

"Watch your path mate! I don't want you to get your ankle to get broken"

"Oh- hey captain, sorry for that hehe- does the ship has spares rooms? We're kinda tired and we need rest"

"Hm... Well yes I do! The rooms were from the crew but it's ok if you guys take a rest, After all it's gonna be a long trip to the north sea."

"Yeah thank you captain"

"No problem mate!"

Y/N went back where everyone was and he told everyone that they can rest in the spare rooms. They went to the rooms and the rooms were just like ordinary ones.

"Ok. If someone is tired you can rest for 1 hour or 2. The trip is gonna be long so you can sleep"

"Ok thanks Y/N"

"No problem"

|| Y/N'S POV ||

I was sitting in the edge of the bed until I see that George was thinking so much, I got worried and decided to ask him what's wrong. I went to him and he looks at me with the same face that he has everyday.

"Hey George you good?"

"Yes I am Y/N, why?"

"You've been in your troughs too long, are you ok? Or not?"

"Just... A headache..."

"Because of the teleporter?"

"Why do you think that?"

"Well you've teleporting yourself too much today and... Probably that's why you have a headache."

"Hm..."

"But don't worry I have headache pills. It will go in some minutes or seconds"

"Oh... Thanks Y/N. I really appreciate it"

"You're welcome!"

|| 1 minute later ||

"So did the pills worked?"

"Yeah... I feel much better now."

"Good to hear!"

"Y/N, are Pghlfilms and you officially boyfriend's?"

"Not to sure yet george, I don't know if Pghlfilms is ready to be in that relationship yet tho, Ill give him sometime, after all I guess I am the only one prepared por that type of relationship isn't?"

"I guess so."

George and I talked for a while until I heard a loud sound, Probably it's Pghlfilms and Willow kicking the infected, I decided to ignore it and the captain came to our rooms to announce us that we're gonna be there in 2 hours to get there.

"Y/N, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Do you think that we will get the cure?"

"I think so. After all everything is doing kinda fine tho. Rest a little bit more George you will need it"

"But I'm not tired."

"I doubt that"

George looked at me and then I laughed a little bit.

|| Idk what to write here or there lol ||

We got out of the room and we saw the infected walking around until they saw us, I got my gun out and George his teleport trap, George knocked out some of them and I shot some of them too, so. I had ab idea tie them all, I told George and he teleported to look for the rope and came back, but the infected we're not knocked out anymore. We looked at them and we knocked them out again and tied them.

Then I talked a little bit with Mimi and Pony, then zuzy came and she told us that Pghlfilms and Willow are in trouble I panicked and then I told them we should go help them meanwhile George looked at the infected and told zee to keep them in sight.

We got there and we opened the door of the container, Pghlfilms looked at us shocked.

"Wow, how did you found us?"

"We got worried! None of the infected were to be found. So we searched the ship until I found a significant heat signal coming from this container"

"Actually I took care of them, Zee's watching them upstairs."

"Oh."
—"anyway, we got a mission to follow and a friend to meet"

"George, the little rascal, ran ahead and heard you two from inside"

"Hey! Don't call me that, I was just trying to help!"

"Yeah, for once."

"What?!- What are you guys talking about I've hel-"

"Guys cut it out! George helped us and that's all, we shouldn't be arguing right now."

"Thanks Y/N, come follow me, I got something to show you all"

"We should put the fuel in first."

"Oh... Right."

I ran to films and pat his shoulder them we walked to get fuel in, and back upstairs. Then we found that zee was una defense position.

"Wait zee where did the infected go- oh........"

"I-"

"Never mind, I'll find them"

George used his teleport trap, and he came back.

"Ok for some reason-"

I stayed beside George while he was telling about the infected, then I heard Pony and Pghlfilms talking, I didn't heard them clearly but it was about willo, Pghlfilms said that they were arguing and he won, oh wow ok.

Then the captain came.

"Ahoy there, landlubbers! Do you mates put the fuel in?"

"Yes we did"

"Great job! I knew you could do it!"

"I don't understand. So, zee are you sure that they didn't hur-"

George stopped talking until he lost the awareness, then we asked George if he was ok, then he passed out, I catched him in my arms at the right time and laid him in the floor and touched his pulse, I sighed in relief and everyone looked at me worried.

"He passed out"

"Of what?"

"I don't know but, the good thing is that he still has pulse."

"I'll take him to the beds"

"Thanks willow I appreciate that"

Willow carried George and she took him to the rooms Mimi looked at me with a worried face.

"Do you think he'll be ok?"

"I hope so."

"Anyways uh. I'll go take a rest I'm tired. See you guys"

I walked out and I go to the rooms and saw George sleeping I took my jacket off and my boots, and I got in the bed and I fell asleep.

|| . . . ||

I was walking in a park, I know I was dreaming but, I got the curiosity to see what will happen, I walked and I saw people going around and kids playing in the games of the park, then I saw a spider girl who had a red dress, she was playing with one of her toys with a character that seemed to be Iron Man, she looked to have fun with it, I saw someone or a guy getting closer to her and carried her with his arms, she seemed to be so happy to see him, Then I was shocked when he turned around it was-

All of a sudden everything went black, My dream was becoming a nightmare.... I heard voices and then saw... Oh no. It's not him not him, not him again... I looked behind me and it was HIM.

"Great to see you again (L/N)"

"TIO..."

"Seems like you're not happy to see me isn't?"

"I wouldn't never be happy to see someone like you, you bastard."

"Now now, you know it's rude to say that to someone who offered you the best?"

"You didn't offered me anything. I-"

"Trying to make excuses aren't we?"
—" You know (Y/N), I gave you something that changed your life and-"

"You ruined it! I wish I wasn't that stupid to accept that stupid offer"

"Now now, we shouldn't be that rude isn't? (Y/N)?"

He did not, transform himself into him, why... Poley? Why? Why?

"(N/N)?"

"Stop doing this..."

I looked away and tears were going down my cheeks. Poley called my name multiple times and I cried cried, I cried loud enough to let someone hear me. Then I heard a voice, Pghlfilms? He called my name worried, I cried. Then, suddenly everything went black again. I got scared. Then U saw Pghlfilms- but it was not him, He turned around and tackled me down and started chocking me I couldn't breathe, It was all real. I-

I got up from my bed and I saw willow worried.

"(L/N) are you ok?!"

I coughed multiple times and she sat besides me and pat my back I cried, and I hugged her she was confused but she hugged back, She was comforting me, I gripped her jacket and she said everything will be fine.

I cried more and more until stoping. She asked me about what happened, and I told her everything that happened she was confused and scared at the same time, then willow said she will be bring me some water or something to eat.

|| Time skip ||

Willow bring me food and water, then George woke up, he looked around confused, he looked at me and saw my eyes, he said that they were red.

"(Y/N) you were crying isn't?"

"Yes I was but, there's nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure? We can talk about it if you want tho"

"No it's fine, I'm already fine"

"Ok."

"Do you want some?"

"Yeah sure"

We ate some of the food and then we go upstairs and I saw Pghlfilms I got the image of him in my nightmares, I got scared and Willow took my hand and she said it will be ok. Pghlfilms was having his helmet on, he noticed me and he came to me and hugged me.

"Are you ok?? Oh god, your eyes are red! What happened?? You were crying?"

"No its- nothing."

"(Y/N) you can tell me it's fine"

"Hmm... Well I got a horrible nightmare but, I don't want to talk about it's horrible..."

"It's ok, we can talk about it later if you want"

Pghlfilms hold my hand and I blush a little bit, then we arrived. we left the ship and said goodbye to the captain.

"Hope you landlubbers have a safe trip and hope you guys find the cure to save the world, I grant all of you my luck."

"Thanks captain have a safe trip, and thank you so much again"

"No problem mate! Good bye landlubbers!"

Budgey said goodbye and they sail the ship to its next destination, We walked and Pghlfilms was still holding my hand, I didn't bother anymore.

Now let's try to find the cure. And save everyone.

To be continued. . .

Happy new year!! Sorry for not updating, I was busy doing some personal stuff and I forgot about this account. Anyways thank you guys so much for the reads and votes! I really appreciate it <3 thank you so much.

I hope you have a good time with your family or parents, I also wish you much success :)

Words: 3429

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
15.7K 543 9
You are my sky. And I will always find a way to make you feel the taste of the universe. This story is just a short fan made sequel of the "Taste of...
30.1K 725 194
why not? Plus iltsm Different versions of Moon and Sun are in this as well
2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...