The moon goddess and Devils d...

By alyssa4gregg

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

9.9K 290 13
By alyssa4gregg

Happy 18

Blessings pov

Today is my 18 th birthday and my mom is going crazy over this party she keeps running around and yelling about how this has to be perfect. I had asked her not to go all out for my birthday because to me it was just a birthday.

~~~~~~flash back ~~~~~~~

I was sitting eating my dinner happy that nobody was there to disturb me for the first time in forever.

As I was about ready to take a bit of my bacon cheeseburger my mom comes in mid bite. Now I know why get upset just eat the cheeseburger but I can't I'm not supposed to be eating meat in front of my mom.

Because she is vegan now I don't know why she became a vegan she never had a problem with eating meat until my father decided to take her on one of his royal hunts.

Yea that was a bad idea because she came back and ordered that all meat never be brought back into the palace.

So I hide the cheeseburger on my lap so my mom don't throw it in the trash.

What is it now mom did dad do something again I said

No I came to talk to you about your , it has nothing to do with your dad she said while look at me funny because to her I was sitting in a dining room with nothing to eat but really I had a cheeseburger on my lap ready to be devoured.

Mom I have told you more then once I don't want a big party I just want to have a small get together I said while looking at her

But it's your 18th birthday and it's tradition to have a ball everyone knows that dear she said while trying to see what's in my lap

Can't we break tradition this one time I said now trying to get her out of there before she finds out

No we will not......... oh and don't think I don't see that cheeseburger on your lap go through it away my mother says as she is leaving

But I didn't listen as I'm about ready to take a bit my mom comes back in and try's to take it from me but I grab the plate and run out of there as fast as I can.

~~~~~~~ flashback ends~~~~~~~

In the end I got smacked in the head and told not to be stupid and then proceeded to go on and on about how this party was going to be a good thing.

she has been acting strange since that day and so has my father, it just got worse this morning I just don't know why.

It's weird that her and my father haven't let me out of there sight like come on I just graduated for high school give me a break.

She won't even let me plan my own party not to mention every time I go and pick something up to help she tells me to not touch and just go take a nap or something to me and telling me to go take a nap is not her style she rather drag me out of bed or throw water on me just to get me up.

But I'm not going to give up on the opportunity to get some more sleep so I run as fast as I can before she changes her mind.

so i run up to my room open my door run to my bed and I'm out like a light but I can't help think something's going on.

~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~

When I woke up it was 2:00 in the afternoon and my mother came in dragged me out of bed mumbling that it was bad that she even mentioned for me to take a nap.

Hey I wasn't complaining I rather enjoyed me sleep

As I got up she looked at the time and started to freaking out again I swear this lady needs to be put on some chill pills or something.

You slept for 6 hours blessing we only have 5 hrs to get you ready she said while pushing me to get into the bathroom to take a shower.

And 5 hrs won't be enough to get ready I say sarcastically while I roll my eyes

Blessing don't you sass me I brought you in this world I can easily take you out of it she yelled while glaring at me

I would like to see you try I say sarcastically again as I turn to go to the bathroom and get into the shower.

when I get out she comes in the room with a dress. At least it's my favorite color she then walks over to my jewelry box and comes back over with my beautiful sapphire necklace.

put on the dress and it looks good on me than my mom curls my hair.

Mom you better not go to heave on the make up you know who much I hate looking like a clown I say to her while looking in the mirror I don't want her to glob it on.

Last time she did that I was promoting into high school I looked like Victoria Thomson she was know for being a what's the word slut and she's been the same since we promoted.

I just think I don't need that much make up, plus the only think I really want to make pop the most they are my eyes there sapphire with gold streaks in them and I have always been very fond of them.

I don't no why they are like that but I don't question it my mom always told me when I was young that my eyes where the most rare but beautiful thing in the world and she would always tell me that when I asked about them because my parents don't have blue eyes or gold in there's.

As I start at my self in the mirror I noticed my mom put on the necklace she then told me as she was leaving and not to be late.

As she closed the door I went over and put on my earrings then my heels and walked out the room.

I walked to where the party was taking place and made it to the double doors I stopped Then I heard trumpets going off.

All heel the alpha king and Luna queen the announcer yelled That is when my mom and dad stepped out the door.

As I waited for my que to go on I couldn't help but think why the big party I never wanted this I was taken out of my thoughts when the trumpets went of again.

All hail princess blessing the announcer yelled again man doesn't he ever stop yelling but then the doors opened and I walked through the doors and down the stairs to my mother and father where I stopped and turned and sat down like I have practiced over and over again.

Let the party begin my dad yelled my dad turned to me and smiled

Happy birthday sweetheart he said but then bent down to my ear

There is a bacon cheeseburger hidden in the back of the refrigerator I told the staff to hide it for you he whispered before me and him fist pumped knowing that if mom found out he would be sleeping on the couch again.

He really regrets ever taking mom with him that day.

He then took my hand and we went to dance to the music but i noticed how my mom went somewhere and I haven't seen her since the party started.

As I looked around for her i noticed that she came back with a box that was covered my dad took me back to the thrones.

When I noticed that the music had stopped I looked at my father and my mother very confused they just smiled at me.

we have a special gift for blessing and I need your attention please he yelled and everyone stopped talking to her the announcement with that he turned and walked to the box and lifted the cloth.

Right under that cloth was the most beautiful sapphire crown in a glass box.
My mother opened the box and came to me with the crown in hand.

Gently put it on my head out of no where a bright light starts to glow and all I can think is......

I'M GOING TO DIE

================================================
I know it's been a while but I need to update this because I wrote this when I was in 6th grade and it's been driving me crazy rereading this but I hope you like it 🤗 also thanks for everyone that has read and liked this book ☺️ I like reading all your comments on it can't believe that my book has 64k readers😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
991K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
23.9K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...