Panty and Stocking with Garte...

By Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... More

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 6

1.9K 45 28
By Cheetahx2

Nobody's POV:

Now at Daten City High.

Inside the school's halls, students were chatting with one another and going about their High school lives when suddenly See-through appears from the a stairwell knocking a few students away.

The doors open and a red carpet unfolds in front as Stocking, Panty and Izuku step out with both Stocking and Panty wearing sunglasses and in different clothes

Izuku was wearing a black and white blazer with a Red "I" on a green background on his shoulder and silver jeans with black shoes.

The Students look on in awe at the three infront of them.

Student 1:Are those Celebrities?

Student 2:Are we in a music video?

Panty:We're Angels and a Green Bean, dick

Saying this after putting on her sunglasses

Izuku:is there a reason why I'm this "Green Bean"

Panty:because it's the truth

Stocking:and also you do know what incognito means right? It's the opposite of that

She said this while holding Honekoneko who was also wearing a uniform.

The three of them began walking down the red carpet as students stand on either side of it taking pictures or gawking at the beauty of the three infront of them.

Izuku:...man it's been so long

Stocking:with what?

Izuku:me being back in Highschool...

Saying this while having smile on his face that it made Stocking slightly blush

Panty:oh really? What were you like back then?

Izuku:...I was mostly shy when it involved talking to my classmates with me stuttering but as I got to know them...I was more...brave, determined and doing what I can to help those in need...but from the words of my classmates I was "The adorable Cinnamon roll whose also a cute nerd"

Saying this while scratching the back of his head

Panty:sounds accurate to me. Anyway, who'd of thought the Earthly High school boys would be just as pervy as those assholes in Heaven

Stocking:That was convincing, for a minute I actually believed you had some idea what schools might be like up there

Izuku:wait, you guys have Highschool up there in heaven?

'Izuku:I mean I'm in a different universe so it's possible but also confusing'

Stocking:Yup and Panty was just ad much a slut up there as she is down here.

Izuku:...right

He says before looking to his left ar a group of blushing love struck girls that were staring at him with hearts in their eyes.

And Izuku just gave them a smile

Causing them to swoon over him and fall to the floor making Izuku worry for them but he then followed the Anarchy Sisters.

Panty:I specifically said perverts at the school Stocking, I wouldn't know that if I actually wasted time in class now would I?

Saying this while slightly leaning back to look at Stocking.

Stocking:True Story. [While pulling out a map of the school.] Alright, let's get this over with. Where should we go first?

???:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Someone suddenly tells from down the hall, catching everyone's attention.

Panty:Huh? What the fuck? That's not suspicious or anything.

Saying this wjuel slightly lowering down her sunglasses as she watched a human shaped mass of bees quickly approaching them.

Stocking:We didn't even have to go looking for trouble.

Izuku sensing no danger didn't do anything with Panty using Backlace to shoot the screaming bass of bees revealing an orange haired boy underneath holding a flower bouquet shaped beehive.

As the boy reaches the three of them Stocking trips him causing him to fall flat on his face and for the remaining bees to go away.

Stocking:Is that necessary?
Annoyance in her voice while looking at the boy.

The orange haired boy recovered and looks at Izuku,Stocking and Panty. But then focused more on Panty and was stricken from her beauty.

Orange-haired kid:Woah, holy Mary mother of....

The three of them stared at the boy with the girls staring at him blankly while Izuku was staring out of curiosity as he continues to stare at Panty until she looks down at the beehive.

Panty:That all you got?

She says before kicking the hive that lands back on top of the boy's head causing him to scream while running back and forth

Panty:Hey, here's a thought let's just take this one home and call it a x day

In a joking tone in her voice

Stocking:Yeah, we'll say he's a freaky abe ghost or something. I'm down! hehehe

Saying this while covering her mouth with her hand to hide her laughter.

But Izuku didn't say anything which got the Anarchy sisters to wonder what was on the green heada mind

Meanwhile the Orange hair lad was still yelling running back and forth unable to see with face hurting until he bumped into someone knocking himself to the floor and making the Beehive go rolling away.

???:Oh, Briefers darling. You're not really running around so carelessly worh my precious Beehive on your head now are you.

The one who said this sat atop her Throne that was being Carried by football players and was flanked by posing cheerleaders.

The students praises the blonde girl who goes by the name of Barby and cheers for her

Briefs:I'm so sorry, but it's not my fault, I swear.

Apologizes while he performs a Dogeza in front of Barby.

Panty:Aw, that was a good look for you, why d'you take it off?

Saying this while patting Briefs bakx and she and Stocking have entertained smiles. "So hey, what the fuck is that?" She says while looking towards Barby.

Barby:Ew gross, is that Barby wannabe I smell? I have no idea who you are or what you're pretending to be but allow me to share something really important with you, this school belongs to moi.

She informs in a authoritative way while crossing her right leg over her left.

Panty:Are out the fucking Janitor.

She says this in a cold tone while glaring at Barby.

Stocking:Yeah, cusse we met the Principal and he's hotter.

Izuku:honestly even I'm at a agreement for someone who looks like a condom with legs and a mustache

But his little comment caught Barby's attention

Barby:Oh, and who do we have here? And what's your name, Cutie.

She says while leaning forward.

Izuku:The names Izuku, Izuku Midoriya.

Barby:Well, Izuku. My name's Barby. you may also refer to me as Queen Barby, her majesty or goddess. allow them to demonstrate

Gesturing to the students who shouted her title while throwing their arms into the air as confetti rains down.

Barby:So Izuku, how about you come with me and become my King? I promise I'll make it worth your while.

Saying this while holding out her hand expectantly.

When Barby said this all the students around Jawad drop and stare in shock and surprise. Meanwhile Panty and Stocking both looks on angrily with the formers eye twitching and latters grip on Honekoneko tightens to where it looks as if its eyes were going to pop out.

Izuku who looked at Barby's hand and then to her face and then giving her smile which she felt a bit of heat on her face

Izuku:Thank you for the kind offer, but unfortunately I will have to decline.

Once that escaped his mouth it a used everyone to be shocked including Barby who lost her smile on her face.

Barby:what!?

Izuku:I'm sorry but unfortunately you're not my type. and that High and might attitude thinking you're above everyone else just annoys me since ivr had to deal with those types of people before and also we just met plus I would never leave my friends

He said thos all with a smile in his face while gesturing to his friends making them both smile triumphantly

Panty:And you're working way too hard here. Did she seriously refer to herself as Barby loke the outdated fetish doll with a zillion lame-ass occupations?

Saying this while pointing at Barby with her thumb.

Stocking:She did, and I'm allergic to plastic. Let's get out of here before I catch slut face.

Saying this as her,Izuku and Panty walk past Barby and down the hall

As they walk past Barby, Panty crushes the beehive under her foot and Stoxkibg sticks her tongue out at Barby with one eye closed.

Barby:Oh No! No one walks out in th middle of me being worshipped or denys me and hoe dare you call me plastic!

She exclaims whiel staring after the three of them with a twitching eye of anger.

As the three of them walk away, Izuku turns to his friends

Izuku:You two realize that she's a ghost right?

Saying this while glaring back at Barby over his shoulders

Stocking:Yeah, it's clear

Izuku:so, shouldn't we end her? I could do for you two so the three of us can free time.

Panty:As much as I want that let's not kill her yet but we I'll show that plastic bitch who the real queens are...and also a very cute cinnamon roll King

Saying this while giving Izuku a grin that it made him sigh while having a small blush on his face

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 654 32
DISCONTINUED. Alright, this is my first time writing fanfic so please cut me some slack. Point out any issues or suggest what you would like to see...
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
9.5K 121 10
What would happen if the cinnamon roll of class 1A wasn't who they thought he was what if he was hiding a whole other life from them and what if he r...
13K 221 39
In this multiple girls are gonna go after the cinnamon roll who is their lovely little doe bunny sheep puppy what ever you wish to call him Am talki...