Lesbian Imagines

By xhrts4musicx

Lesbian Imagines chapter requests are open More

Author's Note
1.
2.
3.
4
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

6.

557 3 0
By xhrts4musicx

You and your girlfriend were driving around in the car and blasting music as you usually do, your favorite song turned on and today you decided to sing your little heart out. Your girlfriend clearly enjoying it she realizes you sound really good, she turns down the music a little to hear your voice better.

You were too busy singing to notice there was no music playing until a few minutes after. "you can sing baby" your girlfriends says "what? no way, you're lying" " no baby, your voice is incredible. How come you've never sang before?" " I dunno, just never thought about it" "well you should, I love your voice." and with that you two sang your favorite songs the rest of the way home.

A/N Hello there, I apologize for this being super short. I wanted to make something just because I haven't in a while. I'm able write any imagines for about a week but I'll soon be busy again so pls let me know if y'all want any imagines or have any mind:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 178 7
He laid her head into his chest, listened carefully to her breath, it became weaker, tears streaming down her face. He just wanted her to say that sh...
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
6.5K 224 10
A bunch of great softball quotes that will motivate you to play harder and do your best!
2.5M 93.4K 32
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...