๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป...

By slxtty-kenma

โ๏ธŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž๏ธŽ More

sสœส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ sสŸแดœแด›
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

5.7K 154 49
By slxtty-kenma

The harsh sound of knocking on your door drew you from your frenzy. Quickly standing you raced towards the door tripping over the pieces of clothing fabrics that laid sprawled all across your bedroom floor.

After your conversation yesterday with Tsuki you could hardly get a wink of sleep. The excitement that coursed throughout your veins when you read that message was overwhelmingly concerning. It had you reminiscing so bad to the point where you'd just go back to re-read the entire exchange.

With that being said you woke up extra early today to make sure everything would be perfect. You freshened up a bit, put extra effort into your hair and decided to do a bit of makeup.

The problem was figuring out what exactly to wear. You wanted to make this date special, specifically since this would be you and Kei's first real time hanging out.

Nothing was going to be rushed.
You wouldn't allow anything to ruin this day for you.

Or so you thought.

When you pulled open the door of your room there stood your dad leaning up against the entrance way with his arms crossed over one another.

His eyes scanned your figure, Baggy hello kitty pajamas with Spider-Man slippers.

"Interesting." He spoke one of his eyebrows raising as he nodded his head confusingly. Glancing back towards your face he straightened out pursuing his lips a bit before speaking.

"Your mom uh- told me to come and you know.. check on you. She um..said she heard a bit of commotion and wanted to make sure you were okay." He voiced in a flat tone.

A few seconds of silence hung in the air before you clicked your tongue, eyes roaming anywhere but him.

"Yeah I'm fine dad just having a hard time finding what to wear." You said a bit awkwardly.

He nodded his head before allowing his eyes to glance past you seeing the mess within your room.

"And where exactly are you going that you are so frantic about?" He stated glancing back at you with a questionable look.

"Uhh.." you stared back blankly.

It's not that you didn't want to tell your parents Tsukishima asked you out on a date. You just preferred to avoid the awkwardness that would arise if they asked to meet Kei or even dared to dig for details on your date.

"Uh. I'm hanging out with a friend." You spoke slowly making sure to choose your worse wisely.

Your dad nodded once again. Without a word he turned his back walking down the hallway and outside of your eye sight.

Weird. you thought, shrugging your shoulder you closed your door and began getting to work finding the perfect outfit.

...

After what felt like forever you had finally come together with a decent outfit. Checking yourself in the mirror you heard a notification come from your phone.

Must be Tsuki.

With one last look you turned away from your mirror making your way over to your bed you viewed his message that read one word.

Here.

With that you grabbed your jacket and purse and began rushing downstairs leaving the mess within your room without a single care.

Your plan was to make it there before you parents could even answer the door but to your shock as you made your way towards the line of view of the front door there stood Tsuki who greeted your dad as he opened the door.

It seemed as if your dad was just camping near the door because how in the hell did he manage to get there so fast.

"Hello may I help you?" He stated a bit confused at the random overly tall males that stood within the doorway.

Kei too looked a bit surprised expecting to have seen you instead.

"Uh.." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, the flowers within his hand rustling with his movement.

"I'm here to pick up y/n for our um.. date." He stated shyly glancing his eyes around which just so happened to land on your stunned figure.

There was a softness that glossed his eyes as his nerves calmed with just the simple view of you.

"Date?" You dad spoke moving his eyesight from you and back to the male.

"Date?" Another voiced joined in. Your mother appearing from the living room entrance looking to see all the commotion.

shit.shit.shit

Walking towards the door you met both your parents and Tsuki, your figure as stiff as a statue.

"Mom dad this is Tsukishima, Tsuki these are my parents." You introduced quickly intending to leave as quick as possible.

"You didn't tell us you had a date y/n." Your dad spoke again giving you a questionable look. Glancing down at your feet you mumbled under your breath something along the lines of,

"Well now you know." Before sighing harshly.

Your mom observed Tsukishima making him feel smaller than her even though the male stood at least about a foot above the woman.
She glanced from his crazy platinum hair to his bulky glasses.

Her eyes moved to scrutinize the car that sat parked in front of the driveway. Giving it a hard stare.

She knew this car but where exactly from?

Landing her eyes upon Kei's shoes she then back towards the car parked outside before letting out a wicked laugh which startled everyone. Eyes all darting to the woman who seemed to have gone crazy.

Giving you both a sly look without a word she walked off giggling to herself.

Your dad looked a bit confused but nonetheless followed after his wife.

Once your parents were gone Tsukishima turned towards your once again cheekings tinting a bit pink as he handed you the boutique of flowers.

Avoiding eye contact he whispered,

"You look beautiful."

All you could do was smile. Taking his larger hand in your and walking ahead.

Authors Note💜:
Back from the dead!! Y'all I've missed writing honestly I want to finish this book within the next 2 months but we'll see anyways my man birthday coming up and I want to suck his dick should I?? If you're wondering how my life has been it's been decent work is annoying and I have random breakdowns but I'm trying to better myself and I swear I will get better anyways love you guys forever and always
Nani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 43 12
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฉ...
78.4K 2.3K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...
31.6K 1.1K 27
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž (แดา“า“ษชแด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด‡แด…ษชแด›แด‡แด…)
51.4K 1.1K 14
๐ด๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘Œ/๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...