Karate Princess 3

By 80s90stingz

The story continues, with a paralyzed Miguel in the hospital and Robby on the run with the police finding him... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž- ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’‰
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ- ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†๐’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž- ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’†!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’•

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”

22 1 43
By 80s90stingz

My POV

It was another day after school so I decided to go visit Miguel since I heard he was awake and well, Thank god he pulled through this coma and survived. Right now the doctor was moving his wrist to see if he can move it or even feel it.

"You're progressing nicely. how does that feel?" The Doctor asked him.

"Yeah." Miguel Replied, which meant it felt fine.

Me and Carmen just looked at him with a small smile.

"Yeah?, what about this?" The Doctor asked, rubbing and moving Miguel's fingers.

"Normal."

"Great." The Doctor stopped moving and rubbing his fingers, walking over to the front of his bedside slowly rolling up the covers exposing his feet.

I was feeling anxious whenever he was pulling the covers off his feet thinking what if he can't walk again and have to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life...

What Carmen was feeding him right now was making me hungry.

"Yaya's so excited. She's at home cooking up a storm." Carmen said to Miguel.

"Tupperwares full of dulce de leche."

I rasied my eyebrows. "Ooo! that sounds so good!" I said with a smile.

"That's great, Mom."

The Doctor was moving Miguel's foot with his hand to see if he could feel it or not. "How about this?" The Doctor Asked.

I looked over and noticed Miguel's face expression was changing a little bit which also made mines change into a frown, watching him shake his head.

"No." He replied.

This time the doctor took out his pen and started poking his feet softly. "How about this?"

"No..." He replied again.

I sighed softly with a frown, please just please tell me he can walk.

"You said the scans were Ok, right?" Carmen Questioned.

The Doctor nodded. "Yes. Yes."

"Am I going to be able to do karate again?" Miguel asked, with some hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, is he?.." I also asked.

The Doctor chuckled. "One day at a time. I'm gonna borrow your mom for a second, okay?"

"Ok." Miguel said.

"Let me turn on the TV for the both of you." Carmen said, reaching over grabbing the remote.

"The Dodgers played last night." Carmen softly rubbed Miguel's shoulder and walked away, following the doctor outside.

I looked at Miguel. "Hopefully, the doctor tells your mom some good news.." I said, knowing I was gonna be wrong.

"Yeah. Hopefully." He said, while watching them from the window from his bed.

I also watched them, and had a sad frown on my face seeing Carmen shake her head and start crying, I knew something was telling me he wouldn't be able to walk and that he's paralyzed....

Miguel had a sad look on his face like he already knew what the doctor had told his mom, I put my hand on his shoulder for some comfort.

"It's.. It's gonna be okay..." I said sadly, with my eyes watering.

Miguel just looked at his feet, technically already knowing he was paralyzed and that he couldn't be able to do karate or walk again...

•••

( That Evening )

It was around almost 6 o'clock in the evening and Miguel had barley touched his food or even ate, he used the plastic knife and fork to cut up the sausage that had cheese inside. god, i hate Hospital food so much! thank god i had ordered Wendy's on door dash. I was currently sitting in a chair beside Miguel's bedside just drinking my sprite.

Then something caught Miguel's eye, it was Johnny and Ariana entering his Hospital room.

"Hey." Johnny said.

"Hi Miguel.." Ariana said with a frown, just feeling bad that he has to eat this nasty food.

"Hey Guys.." Miguel responded.

Johnny walked in with Ariana tagging behind him. "I, uh... keep having to sneak in here."

he then looked at his hospital bracelet. "I kept it, the last time I was here."

Miguel was more concerned on what happened to his face, even his eyes looked a tiny bit glassey.

"What happened to your face?" he asked.

"Good question." I also said, furrowing my eyebrows in concern.

Johnny pointed at his bruises and scars on his cheek bone, and under his eyelid.

"I got into a fight with a paper towel dispenser."

Miguel had his mouth open a bit being so confused.

"And a couple goons at a chop shop." Johnny also said.

"By those bruises you totally got into a fight." I rolled my eyes.

Ariana snickered a bit at my sarcasm.

Johnny noticed Miguel's neck brace was gone. "You got rid of that neck brace thing, that's good."

"I always thought headgear was for nerds."

Ariana face palmed while shaking her head, while i also furrowed my brows and had one hand out like "what?"

Miguel inhaled for a second. "The doctor told my mom, I might not walk again." he said, not looking too happy.

Ari looked shocked as soon as he said that.

I just sat there with a sigh, looking sad.

Johnny paused for a minute, thinking. "What? No. They can't know that." He assured.

"Are you sure about that?!" I asked, slightly irritated.

"Nah, they don't know how strong you are."

"Sensei... I did what you taught me." Miguel said, sounding like he was about to cry.

"I showed mercy." he said, with his hand out.

"Why did this happen to me?" Miguel asked, with a few tears rolling down his face.

Seeing him like this just pains me so much, why him?...

Johnny looked sad for Miguel, and just had his hands out like I don't know. "I don't know." he said.

Me and Ariana looked at each other with tears forming in our eyes, and then back at a about to start crying Miguel. "You don't know?" his said, with his voice cracking.

Johnny shook his head sadly.

"I trusted you." Miguel said, sounding a bit angry.

"I did everything that you told me." he continued, with tears flowing down his cheeks.

Johnny felt extremely bad.

"Miguel... I-"

Miguel was now getting angry and started crying at the sametime a bit too, with a sniffle. "Look At Me!" he yelled, aggressively.

I slightly jumped a bit because I never seen him get this upset and angry before.

Miguel couldn't help but to start sobbing, which made me walk over there to try and hug him.

"Get out of here.." he said, while crying shaking his head.

"Miguel, you can't-" he gotten cut off by Miguel again and this time he gotten more upset and mad.

I was about to wrap my arms around him and hug him until I gasped, backing up a bit. having more tears in my eyes I hated to see him like this... I really did....

(arichantel04 , Poor Me 🥺😭)

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" he yelled loudly, hitting the table.

he knew he had to lower his voice because I was in the roo. "All of you! Please!"

"Just leave.." Miguel sobbed.

Johnny backed away with a sad frown, turning around and walked out the door. Ariana used both of her hands to slowly escort me and herself out the room. "Just let him have some alone time, to himself..." Ariana said.

I slowly nodded, while tears were coming out my eyes. following Johnny down the hallway.

Why did all of this had to happen to Miguel, just why him?.. I wish it was me who could suffer his pain right now. but I don't need to, I just don't at all... let's hope he'll feel better very soon because honestly I hate seeing Miguel angry and crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 69.2K 95
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
353K 15.4K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...
240K 19K 49
ู…ู†ุฐ ุฃู† ูุชุญ ุนูŠู†ูŠู‡ ู„ู„ุญูŠุงุฉ ูˆุฌุฏ ู†ูุณู‡ ู…ุญุงุทุง ุจุฐู†ูˆุจ ู„ูŠุณ ู‡ูˆ ุจูุงุนู„ู‡ุง ูุฃุทู„ู‚ ุนู„ูŠู‡ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ู„ู‚ุจ ุงู„ุฎุทูŠุฆุฉ ูˆ ู„ูƒู†ู‡ ู„ูŠุณ ุจุดุงุจ ูŠุณุชุณู„ู… ู„ู‚ุจุญ ู‚ุฏุฑู‡ ุจู„ ู‚ุฑุฑ ุฃู† ูŠู†ุชู‚ู… ู„ู…ู† ูƒุงู† ุณุจ...