Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

By jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... More

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Tangled up in bed.
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Finally, I felt a little at peace.

596 27 9
By jimininiiiii

Couple of hours earlier....

Authors POV:
IU was very pissed off after Namjoon and Hoseok practically forced her out and to drown out her sorrows she stormed around all of Seoul.

She wanted alcohol but nothing was open right now. She didn't know where she wanted to go either.

Eventually she went back to her flat anger still evident in her system. Anger mixed with revenge almost a desire to hurt Jimin.

He was taking her soulmate from him she had to do something. Even if it was on the more psychotic side of everything.

She walked into the apartment and ran a warm shower. Once she was done she started to get ready.

She wore a tight small red dress curled her blond hair and wore heavy makeup. She thought she looked good. She thought she was seducing enough but no she looked nothing more than a slut. Mind my language fellow readers.

She then wore red alluring lipstick and walked out of her flat. She called a taxi and asked him to drop her to the nearest club.

He tried to flirt with her and she happily let him. Maybe she gave him a peck or two too. However, that's between me and you my readers...for now anyways.

Forgetting Yoongi and Jimin who she referred to as the stupid omega she strolled into the club.

Drink after drink and she ruined herself. Her lipstick smudged her dress riling up her hair messy and her state...destroyed.

Then she had maybe alphas approach her and she even went to a back alley to hook up.

As she indulged in her sexual desires she didn't realise what was in for her. Karma is really a bitch and in IU's case it was going to hit her hard.

The man she was kissing suddenly pulled away as he smirked at her. She bit her lips in a lustful way and the man began to chuckle.

She looked at him confused until the man said "Boss I got her". Then she looked towards the end of the alley way where a man walked in along with a few of his men.

He grabbed IU by her hair and spoke out saying "Bitch you have a mate but your desires are so intense that you would let anyone fuck you".

IU tried to run away from them but she couldn't because she was so weak.

The fat man spoke out and said "You're the mate of Jeon Yoongi so you will suffer for everything I want to do to him. They always say that if you want to hurt someone you have to hurt their loved one first".

IU's eyes widened and she got scared as the man spoke out more "call that little mate of yours otherwise I'll fuck you right here and then kill you".

IU began to deny her relationship with Yoongi but the fat man laughed and forced her to call him.

Once the phone connected she heard yoongi's voice "Hello?."

"Help me Yoongi!!! They're trying to hurt me please alpha".

"What happened? Where are you?" Yoongi almost shouted out into the phone.

IU wasn't able to respond as the man covered her mouth and cut the call.

"Now that bitch ass alpha will come to save his little princesses but I will take my revenge even if that means a pretty little slut like you has to die".

IU's blood went cold she didn't really know if Yoongi would save her because she wasn't blind she saw how him and Jimin were.

IU was selfish and she would do anything to save herself who cares if someone else was to die in her place.

So she took a deep breath and revealed something that we all hope she would regret but because it was her maybe she wouldn't.

Once IU began talking she never really stopped she revealed everything and now this big fat old man read her like an open book. She was the perfect target for him and he would use her to his full advantage.

Jimin POV:
Whilst Eomma called the emergency services and we were waiting she tried to get a hold of me. She tried to make sure my eyes stayed open but it was so hard to do it.

My body was burning and I immediately knew that maybe this wasn't a contraction. Maybe it was something else and that was scaring me more.

I tried to speak, I tried to tell Eomma that this wasn't a contraction but I couldn't do it.

My body, my omega was screaming for Yoongi Hyung but I just couldn't see him. Where was he? Why wasn't he with me?

He promised he would stay right? So why did he leave? Did he leave me for IU? Like he always does?

All these questions made my pain increase. The only thing that somewhat made me feel sane was the fact that I could still smell him.

His scent was all over me and because of that reason I was able to fight this much to keep my eyes open.

Then suddenly loud sirens could be heard and the guards that were so kind to me ever since I came into this house helped Eomma take me to the ambulance.

I couldn't remember their names in the state that I was in.

As soon as I was in the ambulance the paramedics began to check me up.

They told Eomma something but I just couldn't understand what they said.

I felt them touching my bump and I didn't like that at all. My omega felt threatened.

Nonetheless they attached needles, pipes and a breathing tube to my body and I had to remind my omega that they were only trying to help.

I remember the car driving extremely fast, I felt tears on my hand that was being clutched tightly by Eomma.

I heard the panicked voices of the paramedics something like "we may lose him".

I didn't know what that meant but there was this darkness and peace that was pulling me towards it and I really wanted to keep my eyes closed.

Eomma kept me awake though she told me to stay awake and that if I closed my eyes she would never forgive me.

Why did she say that? What was happening to me? Eventually however, the promise I gave to Eomma I couldn't hold because my eyes shut tightly and darkness engulfed me.

I remember a tear drop falling from my left eye and immediately I knew it was out of pain rather than happiness.

Once my eyes closed I whispered "Sorry Eomma". Before tightly letting it shut.

Finally, I felt a little at peace.

Hosoek POV:
After reassuring Jungkook me, Eomma and Apa left their house and walked five minutes to the car.

We originally parked away from the house because let's be real we didn't want her to see them that way she would know we were deceiving her.

As soon as we sat down I was bombarded with questions from NamJin and tackled into a hug by Tae.

As I held Tae close to me and he embraced me in his scent I spoke about what happened. "We sort of just convinced her and fair play to us she seems very convinced. We're a little worried for Jungkook but I think he can handle himself".

NamJin sighed as Namjoon hugged Jin Hyung he needed his mates not one but both and right now he didn't have Jungkook.

Apa started the car and the journey to back home was very agonising and painful.

It took so long and everyone was in a sad mood. Jungkook really did lighten up our world once we met him and I promise not only myself but everyone else that I will free him from his step mother's grasp and let him be happy with his mates.

Once we reached home Apa and Eomma gave us all a hug and a few reassuring words and left to go back home too.

We all just sat on the couch thinking about what to actually do next. Everything seemed worthless without Jungkook right now but we had to plan ahead somehow right?

So we began discussing what happens next. I decided it would make sense to go visit kook a few days later so it's not abrupt then the two of us will try and find some evidence about Mrs Lee to use against her and the initial plan is to carry the wedding out but then expose Mrs Lee at the altar and have her over to the police otherwise she will catch on too quickly.

Once we had decided on everything we knew the best course of action would be to go to bed.

But we still had to eat and actually gain some energy. Before anyone of us could move to call the takeout place Jin Hyung's phone rang pulling us all out of our thoughts.

Hyung picked up not giving much thought on who it could be he put it on speaker until he heard aunty Mina's scared voice "Jin my child...somethings happened to Jimin and we're on our way to the hospital the ambulance is taking us. He's having contractions we don't know what's truly wrong. Please all of you come to Seoul central hospital please".

We all looked towards each other and ran out the door to the car. Throughout the car ride Tae was crying in my embrace "Jimin's gonna be okay right alpha?"

He only ever called me alpha in his most vulnerable state and right now my poor baby was battling with everything.

I held him tightly and said "I won't let anything happen to him I promise".

Tae just held me crying so much and it broke my heart to hear my baby this weak.

Namjoon and Jin Hyung also had tears but they were better at hiding it than me and Tae were.

I kept kissing Taehyung's head just to reassure him that I am still here with him.

Once we reached the hospital we asked for Jimin and he was in the emergency theatre. Forgetting that elevators exist we ran to the fourth floor only to find Aunty Mina alone.

No one else with her...most specifically no Yoongi with her and that didn't set right with me..with all of us.

We approached aunty and she immediately hugged Namjoon finding comfort from him immediately.

"Joonah...Yoongi isn't picking his phone up I left the two of them together and then I find Jimin screaming in pain all alone no Yoongi there. He left Jimin like he always does. He doesn't deserve Jimin my stupid son doesn't deserve this angel."

Eomma cried into Namjoon's arms as Tae cried into mine. Seokjin Hyung tried his best to calm us all down.

"What happened Aunty?" He spoke out. She wiped her eyes still holding Joon. "He was screaming on the sofa clutching his abdomen and I was upstairs. As soon as I heard him I ran to find him alone. Then I called emergency services and they took one look at him before immediately declaring it an emergency. Now he's been in there ever since".

Jin Hyung nodded and furiously grabbed his phone. "Yoongi I'm going to kill you".

Then he started to call Yoongi and as Aunty Mina said his phone was not reachable.

"Why does he always do this? Why? He claims to love Jimin then he leaves him". Jin Hyung spoke out.

Then we all sat down on the waiting chairs with Tae in my lap holding onto me tightly.

We just sat there and waited...things didn't seem like they would get any better right now. We could only hope.

Yoongi POV:
I drove so quickly that I probably broke many of the road rules but I didn't care. I was very scared and a part of me didn't know if it was because I left Jimin or because of IU.

There was this dull ache and also a tug that was pulling me back to Jimin and telling me to not go to IU.

Everything felt so wrong...whatever I did, didn't feel right anymore.

Who's was I truly? I felt more connected to Jimin but my mark was with IU.

I shrugged it all off and concentrated on the road. Once I reached the destination I realised it was some alleyway.

I walked into the alley and saw IU she was all bruised up and laying on the floor.

Her outfit screamed "I'm going to go to a club and fuck the first guy that wants me". I cringed at the way she looked but I know that I shouldn't have because she was hurt after all.

I ran to her and she was unconscious so I quickly picked her up and put her in the car. Then I went to examine the alley way but no one was there.

I went back to the car and tried to call Jimin I knew he would be awake now so I shouldn't let him worry.

When I got my phone out though I realised it was dead.

I mentally sighed and started driving. I swear I saw IU blink but I didn't think too much of it.

I took her to the hospital to get her patched up because seriously she looked very bad.

For some reason seeing her in that state didn't actually upset me as much as I thought it would.

I was upset don't get me wrong but not that much I wish I could explain why but I just couldn't.

I went to Seoul central hospital and as soon as I stepped in holding IU bridal style a wave of nausea hit me.

I felt very suffocated and I could very strongly smell Jimin. That made my alpha growl and I couldn't understand why.

A nurse came up to me and seeing IU's state she said she would take her in.

A stretcher was brought and I put her down as the doctor took her in.

I stayed back to fill out a form and that's when I thought I saw Namjoon.

Never mind it was him.

I went to him and touched his shoulder. He flinched and when he saw it was me his eyes went all big and he looked somewhat relived. "Hyung thank gosh you're here, I'm glad you finally picked up the phone".

I looked at him confused until I said "I didn't pick up anyone's call, my phones been dead for a while. Why are you here anyways? Did something happen to Jungkook?"

Joon eyed me skeptical and shook his hair before saying "I should ask you the same thing".

I sighed and said "It's IU she ended up in an alley way and when she called me I tracked her location she was all bruised up when I found her."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and only now did I realise how red his eyes were. What even happened?

"Joon I know you don't like her but she's still hurt". Namjoon sighed and said "Yes, she's still hurt I'm not denying that I'm just pissed off that you left Jimin for her. Like you always do. Jimin is in the hospital emergency ward. Fighting for his and his baby's life and here you are filling in a form for your precious princess".

With that he signed Jimin's form and left without saying anything.

Forgetting IU and her stupid form I ran after Joon ignoring the receptionist's calls.

Following him I came face to face with all of my friends and my Eomma. Before I could say anything as soon as Eomma saw me she came up to me and slapped me.

I was shocked as to why she did it until I felt another hit equally as hard. This time from Jin Hyung.

He looked at me with pure venom on his face. I was already teary eyed from what Joon told me.

"He is fighting for his life there because you're thick ass left him all alone. Aunty Mina told you to stay with him yet you still left. Let me also guess you went to IU right?"

When I didn't say anything he automatically assumed and he wasn't wrong clearly. He laughed out of pain you could see his glassy eyes and only an idiot would ignore that.

"Hyung she needed my help..,she's covered in bruises someone attacked her". I spoke out and for a minute Jin Hyung processed what I said and turned away.

I'm guessing he couldn't argue with that.

Then Taehyung walked up to me and said "Hyung I get it okay that she is also important but Jimin is with your baby he needs you with him all of the time. If I could be there for him I would never ask you. IU probably got herself into that mess too. Hoseok Hyung knows her she's the type to go to clubs and end up with guys in alleyways. I'm also guessing that's where you found her right?"

I could only nod as tae confirmed it.

They knew so much about her and head I was knowing nothing even though she was my mate.

"Can anyone please tell me what happened to Jimin?"

Hoseok spoke up and said "He woke up with pains in his abdomen according to aunty Mina and when she reached him he was crying and shouting for you. His body was trembling and he was very warm to touch. He had practically lost touch with reality for a while".

I took a deep breath as Hosoek explained it to me. I closed my eyes and let the tears drop. "I always promise him something and never stick to it. Jiminah I'm so sorry."

I sat there crying for what felt like ages. No one said a word after they explained what happened to Jimin and I was glad because I was scared of what they might be thinking of me.

Not that it mattered much because Jimin was more important.

The doctor eventually came out and he looked towards us all as he sighed. "Does the patient have a soulmate?" He asked and before I could respond Jin Hyung said "Doctor may I have this conversation with you in private?"

The doctor just nodded and they walked away. I looked towards everyone but they didn't seem unfazed.

"I want to know about Jimin's health". I said and Eomma spoke out saying "You didn't want to know before did you so why care now?"

I looked towards her but she didn't look back. "Eomma I'm sorry".

She didn't reply and I never said anything further I just waited for Jin Hyung to get back.

Jin POV:
Knowing I couldn't have this conversation with Yoongi being there I took the doctor away.

Once we settled into the doctors office he spoke up asking the same question. "Does the patient have a soulmate? Has he found them?" 

I nodded and the doctor sighed. "The patient is pregnant and is lacking physical attention from his soulmate. Is there a reason?"

I nodded and explained everything as the doctor took note and understood. "What you need to do is tell the patients mate immediately...Jimin experienced these pains because of the lack of affection. Right now it's nothing serious but it may be in the future when he is to give birth. Please ensure he's with his mate once he's woken up."

I nodded and then we both stood up the doctor to do his work and me to inform the rest of my family. This was going to be hard.

As soon as I got back I was bombarded with questions. "He's okay now guys but Yoongi I need to talk to you".

I was ready to tell Yoongi about Jimin being his mate and I don't care if it's not my story to tell. This is for Jimin and he needs to understand his health is more important.

"Yoongi Jimin is your..." before I could finish my sentence a nurse ran up to Yoongi and said "Your girlfriend has regained consciousness and she's looking for you....please hurry up she seems very distressed".

I rolled my eyes again and everyone else did too. The nurse tried dragging him and Yoongi threw an apologetic look before saying "Jimin's okay now right? Stable?". I nodded and he smiled saying "Hyung I'll be back you can tell me then". Then he let the nurse drag him away.

Aunty Mina came and said "You were gonna tell him that Jimin's his mate right?"

I nodded saying "Jimin is weak because of him and if he doesn't get yoongi's touch as soon as he wakes up it could be harmful. Plus it may affect him when he's giving birth".

Everyone seemed shocked at the news and I could only sigh because what was really going on in yoongi's mind was something I don't think I'll ever find out.

Why IU? Why do you need to hurt Jimin so much? Who are you? Why are you here?

All these questions were in my head and only one person could answer them - IU herself.

Maybe I'll never find out then I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filler chapter I guess but yoongi's getting on my nerves. Why does he always run after IU? Ugh!

Anyways hope you're enjoying the story so far. Keep voting and commenting it means a lot.

And as always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
587K 27.4K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
239K 10.9K 39
"𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’š!" "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’π’”π’†π’π’Œ π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ." Yoongi has a "small" infatuation over this one dude on c...
348K 11.6K 44
WARNING: i consider this to be my fetus writing lmao β™‘preview: "bro, you're in love." jeongguk didn't reply for a few seconds. love? i love him? sin...