Transmigrated as the Original...

Af 0003min

Title: 穿成五零炮灰原配 / Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Original Wife in the 1950s Author: 虎昭昭 Chapters: 87 [COM... Mere

1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-76
77-78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-87 [END]

33-34

2K 41 0
Af 0003min

Chapter 33:

Some of the machines in the factory are very old, coupled with improper maintenance, there are often minor failures when used. When there was no factory in the past, the cave could also be used as a production base. Lubricated oil was glued to a lot of dust, which looked dirty and old.

In this time, the gear of the resting vegetable machine was stuck by a small screw. Originally, the wear of the gear was already very serious, but this time it was completely useless.

After cleaning up the dirt accumulated in the machine, Master Qian looked at the gear and said, "First use the machine tool to get out the general outline of the gear, and then let Zhang Xiaozhu do it slowly with a chisel file."

Industrial hydration gears will use gear hobbing machines, gear grinders, etc., but the conditions of the manufacturer are limited, so they can only do this kind of semi-handmade thing. Huishui also has no gear factory. When it is bought from elsewhere, it is not as fast as handmade.

I overhauled the machines in the factory in the morning. After cleaning them up, I reinstalled the components. There was no production plan today. I got off work when I finished these machines. Everyone talked in a hurry, which was not boring.

Fortunately, there is no big problem. I can continue my holiday in the afternoon. I can clean up my house on this day in a week. I don't know what it will be like if I don't clean it up.

"The salary will be paid in two days. I don't know if the salary increase in the factory is true."

"It's true. Now the price of grain is so expensive that if the salary is not increased, I'm afraid the family won't starve to death."

The manufacturer is public anyway, and the treatment cannot be worse than those private bosses, otherwise there is no face to say that they are exploited, so seeing that the previous salary was not enough, the increase in wages was put on the agenda.

Although the price of rice noodles is higher than before, the price has actually stabilized.

Due to insufficient economic strength, when playing the economic war, it was really not possible for others to play, and prices were not stable, so a while ago, the government took the lead in directly to turn over the warehouses of those people.

So what if you hoard Juqi? Everything in the warehouse will be confiscated.

Gun. It is indeed true that there is a political power out of the pole. After arresting the riot, the grain price slowly stabilized.

But in fact, the disadvantages are also quite big. A small number of rich people, who see the wrong situation, are already packing up and preparing to run away. When these people leave, the impact of the overall economy is also not small.

Yao Xuewei did not rely on salary, so when she saw Russell and others discuss this, Yao Xuewei did not make a fault. Instead, she went to Master Qian and discussed with him the problems reported by Zhao Mingli before.

"The case is stuck for a meeting and let's think about it together."

These problems were expected, so Master Qian also behaved very calmly and pulled Yao Xuewei and said, "Do you know English?" I have a math book here, all in English. I haven't figured it out for a long time. You can take it and have a look. If there is something useful in the book, tell me again.

Many technologies are more advanced abroad, and many books related to mathematics and physics have been brought back from abroad. Under the conditions, Yao Xuewei's English proficiency has also increased slowly.

Since Master Qian couldn't understand, Yao Xuewei did not refuse, "Then I'll take the book back first."

"Take it." Master Qian said angrily, "I'm also old and have a bad memory. I have studied this broken English for two years. I'm still confused when I open the book."

Who can't be a little impulsive? Master Qian is still learning at a young age, and Yao Xuewei is not lagging behind. She asked, "Is there anyone around us who can speak Russian?"

For a long time, Russian was also very useful, especially in industry.

Master Qian said, "People who are proficient in Russian? I don't know each other. Go back and ask your sister-in-law. She is Lao Ge. Yes, she must know."

"Okay, I'll go back and ask Sister Yulan."

It's not urgent. She and Guo Yulan live next door and can ask whenever they are.

When she came back from work early with the newly obtained English book, Zhao Mingli was taking her two children to dig earth and sow seeds, and the bakery in the corner of the wall had been built.

"I'm back. I'm all done as you said. You can check it and check it right."

"You have good hands-on skills. It's well. It can be used after the shade is dry for two days. I'll bake bread for you then. Yao Xuewei circled around the bakery with satisfaction, and then stood aside and asked, "What seeds do you sow?"

"Cutumbers, peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, and green onions."

"With such a large order, do you still have so many tricks?"

"If you grow too much, you will get tired of it. You and I have something to do during the day, and it's very inconvenient to buy vegetables. Zhao Mingli clapped the soil on his hands and said, "I went early today. I met a mutton seller and bought some mutton drain kitchen. You can do it."

"Let's braised lamb chops that night." Yao Xuewei asked, "What did you have for lunch?"

"Noodles!" Yao Duoduo said loudly, "Dad's noodles are so bad! I won't eat it again next time."

"It's a little bad." Zhao Mingli admitted, "At first, it was a little salty, and the water tasted light again, but I cooked that noodles, and it must be no problem to fill my stomach."

"Dad'd better cook porridge in the future. It's enough to have kimchi." Zhao Qingshan calmly mended the knife.

Zhao Mingli looked like a dead pig was not afraid of boiling water. "Anyway, I will meet, porridge and boil vegetables. You two have no other choice but to follow me."

Seeing that the three were about to fight, the sound of cars suddenly sounded at the door of the yard, and they parked next door.

"Isn't the neighbor next door coming?" Yao Xuewei said.

"Eighty percent. I haven't seen the old money for two days. I guess I went back to the countryside to pick up my wife and children. Zhao Mingli leaned the hoe in his hand against the wall and said to the two children, "You continue to sow seeds. I'll go out to see if it's old money and help me put the handle."

There were not many things next door, so Zhao Mingli went out to have a look and was kicked back by the leader Qian.

It was not until the evening that the next door was almost cleaned up before I took the initiative to say hello.

"In the future, we will be neighbors. If there is anything wrong with you, just tell me. I just came a lot of things, but I don't understand. This is a specialty taro strip I brought from my hometown. It's not worth much. I use it as a pocket for my child..."

Yao Xuewei took over the things and said politely, "Don't stand outside the door. Come in and sit for a while. As soon as you moved here, there must be a lot of things that are not ready. Just tell me what else is left..."

"No, I'm still in a mess at home. I'll talk to you next time when I come to your house."

After the courtesy between the two sides, as soon as Yao Xuewei closed the door, Yao Duoduo jumped over and looked at the taro in her hand.

The family of four chewed the taro strips given by the other party. Zhao Mingli took the lead in saying, "Lao Qiangang still made a clear hint to me. He said that his daughter-in-law came from the countryside and didn't understand a lot of things. Let me go home to pave the way for you. Don't care about her. Let me find him if you need anything.

No matter what Yao Xuewei used to be, she is now the backbone of the manufacturing factory. In the eyes of Commander Qian, she is also a woman with literate and capable. It is simply two extremes to his own woman who doesn't know a big word. The two sides live so close that it is easy to conflict if they are not careful.

"Lao Qian is so careful that he is afraid that you will bully his daughter-in-law."

"You just saw someone too. How's it going? Can you get it?" Zhao Mingli said with a smile, "Lao Qian is also worried. You are busier than me all day, and you can't see anyone before you get off work. Even if his wife wants to fight with you, she can't find anyone."

With Zhao Mingli's roll of his eyes, Yao Xuewei said, "Sister Qian is very good."

When she was just at the door, she found that the old time of the other party was sorted out. Welcome to join us. Tens of thousands of historical novels are free to read. The clothes are still the kind of old-fashioned coat. They are very clean. There are two patches in the elbow position, and the hair is all behind my head. You can see a few white hair sporadically. The wrinkles in the corners of the eyes are also very deep, which is very old.

At first glance, it's like a common aunt in the countryside now, full of earthy air. But this senior sister Qian, whether speaking or doing things, is very straightforward and considerate.

Although she was dissatisfied with Commander Qian's speculation about her, Yao Xuewei still boasted, "Mr. Commander Qian is quite good. When he is developed, he doesn't forget to take over his wife, and she is also worried that his wife will be bullied. At this point, he did better than most men.

At this time, Zhao Laiqing will be dragged out and trampled again, and he is completely a negative model.

"Sister Qian is his adopted daughter-in-law. She gave birth to four children and gave birth to her parents for the retirement. With four children alone, it's hard to live in my hometown. Zhao Mingli added, "Lao Qian, who saw others marry a young and beautiful new wife, but he also had a lot of intestines, but later he still couldn't pass the barrier in his heart. I'm not struggling now. I honestly took the money.

Yao Xuewei said, "Everyone can be greedy and lustful of freshness, but they at least keep their bottom line."

Not to mention arranged marriage, even free love and marriage, there will be a small episode halfway. After marriage, both parties can shoulder their responsibilities.

Now that this is all for the words, Yao Xuewei took the opportunity to warn, "If you have any crooked thoughts in the future, you'd better tell me in advance. I'll let you play when I'm divorced."

"But if you dare to cheat in marriage. Don't blame me for tossing you."

-

Chapter 34

Zhao Mingli almost jumped up to explain to himself.

"You don't slander me. I'm in the army every day. I run home without training. I don't have time to deal with those moths.

Yao Xuewei chewed at the sweet taro and said lightly, "I just said casually. Why are you so nervous?"

"Humph, you go out to inquire, my comments are absolutely good~" Zhao Mingli straightened his chest proudly.

Yao Xuewei continued to dismantle the stage: "I have inquired about it. Loudang's hob meat."

"I'm talking about the relationship between men and women!" Zhao Mingli grinded his teeth while talking.

Yao Xuewei: "Okay, you are a good man, okay?"

angered by Yao Xuewei's perfunctory attitude, Zhao Mingli directly broke the taro in his hand into two pieces, stuffed them all into his mouth, and chewed them with a big mouth.

There are so many good men. Head Qian next door is willing to take over the original wife and children in his hometown, which is very conscientious in everyone's eyes.

Those who abandoned their original partner of their hometown were more. These people said that they arranged marriages and did not have a common language, but they did not know how to make progress with their original match.

Now the moral bottom line of everyone's feelings is too low. Yao Xuewei has never expected to find a 'standard man' who meets her own requirements. Zhao Mingli is just top-notch.

The only thing to praise is that he likes to clean. Occasionally, a small black spot in the kitchen hinders his eyes, and he can make a big cleaning of the kitchen.

There is no need for Yao Xuewei to worry about these large sheets and quilt covers. When Zhao Mingli is in a bad mood, he will take these things off and wash them. By the way, he can wash the clothes together.

With the work he did, Yao Xuewei was also willing to reward him with more food.

When the commander Qian next door had just moved in, Zhao Mingli was worried that the hostess of the two families would have a conflict. As a result, less than a week later, Zhao Mingli was first angry by the former regiment commander.

"He is also idle to do. I wash clothes in the yard. It's none of his business, and I say everywhere that I'm a strict wife!" Lao Qian's big mouth really pisses me off.

"Today at the training ground, several old brothers came to laugh at me and made me explain for a long time."

In order to save his image, Zhao Mingli discussed with Yao Xuewei, "Why don't you say a word to Sister Qian these two days? Just say that you are uncomfortable these days and can't touch cold water."

"Is that how you explained it to your brothers?" Anyway, there is something inside. Yao Xuewei didn't mind Zhao Mingli's face-saving and simply agreed, "Okay, I'll go to Sister Qian later."

"But... Lao Qian lives next door to us. He can also see it when you wash clothes in the future. This excuse..."

She can't come to her aunt all month.

"Whether you'd better be honest. Or just say that I can't be busy at work. You can help me at home.

Zhao Ming's ideal didn't want to retort, "No!" In this way, I don't want to have the reputation of a strong man.

"In the past two days, I broke the rumors spread by Lao Qian. If Lao Qian said those words later, I would say that he was jealous of me, envied that I had a good wife, deliberately told lies, and ruined my comments. Zhao Mingli has even figured out how to shift the blame.

"Be gentle with me outside in the future. You can't yell at me like you are at home." Zhao Mingli reminded.

Yao Xuewei looked speechless and said faintly, "Oh, okay. If you want to pretend, I'll accompany you to install it.

"I'll go to Sister Qian to help you get things done first."

It happened that she had sent snacks before, but she hasn't returned the gift yet, so she went to the cupboard to put some raisins and ran to the next door to borrow salt from the rich sister.

"When I picked up my child from school today, I still remember buying salt, but I forgot when I came back..."

By borrowing salt to open the topic, Yao Xuewei said that she was not feeling well these days, and Zhao Mingli helped with her family affairs.

Sister Qian disapproved, "You can't touch cold water, just boil hot water to wash. Your man does great things. How can he do laundry?

Yao Xuewei's smile on her face stiffened: "I'm also at work and contribute to the construction of the country."

"That's true. You are different from a country woman like us." Sister Qian said.

"I also came from the countryside. It's no different. Even men and women are no different. Women should do nothing."

"If you read more, you are awesome in speaking, one by one." Sister Qian looks strange.

Yao Xuewei felt that she was about to chat to death this day. After borrowing the salt, she quickly turned around and went home.

As soon as he got home, Yao Xuewei complained to Zhao Mingli, "Lao Qian is right. I really can't talk to Sister Qian."

"Okay, I feel that she is very refreshing, and the children at home are also generous. Why is her mind still that old?"

The four sons of the Qian family, the eldest nine years old and the youngest two years old, all look very sensible. When they have nothing to do, they go outside to pick up firewood. They often help the family bring the two-year-old little brother at home, and they never make trouble when playing with other children.

"If you can't talk together, you can talk to her less in the future." Zhao Mingli asked anxiously, "Have you told her what I asked you to say?"

"Yes."

"That's good." Zhao Mingli looked relieved.

Yao Xuewei added, "However, Sister Qian said that even if my childhood comes, I can also boil hot water to wash..."

"I used to think that Lao Qian was barely half a good man. Unexpectedly, he picked up his wife. He really worked as a cow for him. I misread him."

"The old man bragging to us every day, saying that his wife's soil is a little rustic, but he can serve him as an ancestor at home, and washing his feet can help him... So what he said may be true." Zhao Mingli looked surprised. He didn't think that men could be treated like this at home.

Look at Guo Yulan and Yao Xuewei. They are all people who can kick each other in the face and let them pour their feet. I'm afraid they don't want to live anymore.

"What? Do you have the same idea?" Yao Xuewei's tone is gradually dangerous.

"How is it possible? I'm afraid you want to burn me."

"I don't make sense with Sister Qian. I'm afraid you have to figure it out for yourself. Yao Xuewei joked generously, "As if you spread rumors outside, even if I'm about to fail and my hands are useless, I have no problem."

Zhao Mingli replied angrily, "I have to be believed in this."

Without the little entanglement of her man, Yao Xuewei packed it up and sat under the desk lamp and silently looked at the newly borrowed Russian book.

A few days ago, she inquired with Guo Yulan and found that there was a master named You Yunyue living in the family courtyard. She went to the Soviet Union to study and is now working as a Chinese teacher in Huishui High School.

After knowing that there was such a person, Yao Xuewei quickly prepared something and visited You's house.

You Yunyue is also an enthusiastic person. Knowing Yao Xuewei's purpose of coming to her, she was completely unintentional, and she borrowed her Russian book.

There are so many people living in this family courtyard, and everyone is usually busy. What they really have contact with is just a few families around them.

However, after meeting You Yunyue, Yao Xuewei's activities in the family home became wider. She often had to go through most of the family area and went to You Yunyue's house.

When she went down to You's house today, she passed Deng Jia's yard and saw Zhao Laiqing beating children outside.

Both Zhao Daji brothers were tied to the post and whipped several whips by Zhao Laiqing with a belt. They burst their heart and tears. Their faces were full of snots and tears. The neighbors around looked at the children and went to help make peace.

"The child is still young. You can teach me what you have. Even if you hit the child, just hit the heart and buttocks. This place is thick and nothing can happen.

"What if you tie up and beat the child like this and break it?"

Deng Jia probably worked overtime and was not at home, so Zhao Laiqing was alone and explained, "The two children don't learn well. Now I've learned to steal money from home.

"If you don't smoke hard this time, they don't have a long memory."

"I didn't steal it." Although Zhao Daji was tied up, his mouth was not blocked and said loudly, "I picked up the money outside."

"You are still arguing!"

With a 'bang', another whip hit the meat.

"No steal, no steal!"

Originally, he favored boys over girls. Although Zhao Daji and others were spoiled, they never stole things. This time Zhao Laiqing beat the child, and I don't know if it's really stealing things, or whether he is using the topic to play and beat the child to vent his anger.

Zhao Laiqing came back at the same time as Zhao Mingli, but after he came back, Yao Xuewei had never heard of his family's divorce.

It can be seen that although Deng Jia is uncomfortable, she is still reluctant to let go of this potential stock. Moreover, Zhao Laiqing is also very good at coming. These two eldest nephews fight as soon as they say. Obviously, Deng Jiagao and others are still at home.

Yao Xuewei was far apart. She watched for a while, curled her lips, and didn't mind her own business. She continued to walk to You's house faintly.

The houses in the family courtyard were built together at the beginning, and the layout of each house is the same, with a little rustic atmosphere in simplicity.

In the same living environment, You Yunyue's attitude towards life is different. Even if she wears a khaki-y Lenin suit, she will prepare herself coffee when preparing for class at home. There are exquisite gilded patterns on the cup, and the fruit plate is also matched, and there will be a small fork next to her.

Yao Xuewei went to her house twice. After understanding her living habits, the small gift she gave turned into her baked bread, pizza, or her own fruit tea.

Both of them cut neat short hair, clothes and trousers are also the most common style, and they still wear black cloth shoes on their feet. But the two of them drank coffee and sat in the yard to learn Russian...

Every time Yao Xuewei thinks of this picture, she feels strange and harmonious. The combination of China and the West has been understood by them.

When Yao Xuewei finished memorizing the words she should remember today and turned off the lights and lay back in bed to rest, Zhao Mingli was still trying toss and down in bed.

"Don't move. Do you still sleep?"

"I'm so angry that I can't sleep!" Zhao Mingli cursed and said, "Tomorrow I must find a way to clean up the old money."

"I don't have a very clever way, or I need your cooperation. I don't know whether to say it or not."

"It shouldn't be said. You'd better not say it." Yao Xuewei didn't be funny. She calmly wrapped her little quilt and closed her eyes to bed.

After a moment of silence, Zhao Mingli still didn't hold it back: "I think I'd better tell you."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 113
Lu Xi dreamed that she would die in a year. After her death, because of lack of discipline, her own son grew up to become a well-known rebellious you...
59.3K 841 14
not my story google translated source: https://m.shubaow.net/85/85839/ Title: 我不介意你又丑又瞎[穿书] Author:美人无霜 Su Yue is wearing a book. In the sweet pet ar...
16.9K 165 33
Su Changzhao resolutely chooses to hug his thigh after transmigrating into the nine-thousand-year-old who has power over the government and the publi...
619K 64.4K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...