Transmigrated as the Original...

By 0003min

Title: 穿成五零炮灰原配 / Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Original Wife in the 1950s Author: 虎昭昭 Chapters: 87 [COM... More

1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-76
77-78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-87 [END]

29-30

2.2K 46 0
By 0003min

Chapter 29:

It's impossible not to eat sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are the staple food. Yao Xuewei patted Zhao Duoduo on the head with a smile and said, "What you can do now is not be picky."

"I'm not picky about food. I'm just a little tired of eating. There is no rice in lunch. Zhao Duoduo pouted aggrievedly. The child knows that he is favored. Although he is reasonable, he is much more delicate than before.

It's okay in her own home. Yao Xuewei can do a big rice, but in the canteens of schools and factories, in addition to holidays, sweet potatoes, carrots and vegetable leaves are usually mixed in meals...

Yao Xuewei was not a person who didn't know the sufferings of the world. She said, "No matter what the lunch is, as long as you can eat." I'll make up for you in the evening.

"Tell me when you don't have enough at noon. I'll prepare a lunch box for you. Before that, you can eat whatever the school does, okay?"

"I see." Zhao Duoduo nodded honestly.

Cheng Qingshan also replied, "I see."

"Two good children." Yao Xuewei touched her chin and said, "I have to think about how to reward you well?"

"Let's go for steak on Sunday. Neither of you has eaten yet. I'll take you to open your eyes.

Zhao Duoduo was very excited, and her eyes lit up, but soon the corners of her mouth collapsed again and asked in a low voice, "Is it expensive?"

"Auntie, go, I won't go." Compared with Zhao Duoduo's hesitation, Cheng Qingshan is more straightforward.

Raising children is just food and clothing, which won't cost much, and it won't make Yao Xuewei treat her differently.

"Let's go together. I've been shopping before. The price of the western restaurant has not increased, and it's the same as before.

"When we finish this last meal on Sunday, we will eat at home."

The price of a western restaurant is already high, and a slight increase is not in line with its style. If it doubles, it is estimated that no one will be the wronged leader, so the price has not moved.

The more you get to the back, the fewer the things you have. I don't know how long this western restaurant can open. Don't she have nowhere to spend it when she has money.

She couldn't help the temptation. In addition, Yao Xuewei said that there was still money at home. Zhao Duoduo agreed to the decision to eat steak without holding on for two seconds.

There was a coffee steak hanging in front of her. As soon as it arrived on Sunday, Zhao Duoduo got up early excitedly, took a small comb and a pile of hair cards, and asked Yao Xuewei to braid her beautiful hair.

"Mom, I want to wear five hair cards on my hair today." Zhao Duoduo chose five color hair cards and put them in front of Yao Xuewei.

"No, it's too fancy." You can't see anyone at all.

"Every card is beautiful, and I want it." Zhao Duoduo pretended to be pitiful.

"But you just do some hair. The five hair cards are too heavy, which will tear off your hair, and it will hurt then."

Yao Xuewei picked one that best matched her clothes in a pile of hair cards. "Let's wear this today and put away the rest."

It was the uncle who spent money. Today, it was Yao Xuewei who was going to take them to the western restaurant. Although she felt that the hair card Yao Xuewei chose was not bright enough, Zhao Duoduo did not dare to refuse and silently deducted the box.

"Mom, when are we leaving?"

"It's still early. After breakfast, I'll teach you two texts first, and then teach you five English words. After finishing it, I can almost go."

Yao Xuewei also arranged it this way on Sundays. Cheng Qingshan is a class student who has to learn the previous content. Although Zhao Duoduo is still in kindergarten, she also needs to lay the foundation in advance, so she will stay at home in the morning, and Yao Xuewei tutors them. They will not be released out in the afternoon and play with the children in the compound.

Failing to escape Sunday's study task, Zhao Duoduo squeezed his lips and dared not refute his fate.

Steamed eggs are ready. Is my sister's hair almost pierced? Shall I take the steamed eggs out of the pot first and cool them? Cheng Qingshan asked loudly in the kitchen.

Yao Xuewei: "Pend it to the table first. We'll be ready in a minute."

Cheng Qingshan has been adopted for more than a month, and the changes are extremely obvious. When he was in the Cheng family, the clothes he wore were patched, and the cotton in the clothes was old and not warm at all. Originally, he was just a dragging bottle, but his mother couldn't stand up, and he often couldn't even eat a full meal.

When she arrived at Yao Xuewei, not to mention the ethereal thing of spiritual care, at least he could eat and wear warmth.

In addition to the little girl's exclusive things such as card issuance, head rope and necklace, Cheng Qingshan's treatment is similar to that of Zhao Duoduo. Even when studying, Yao Xuewei teaches two children together.

Yao Xuewei also prepared three bowls of steamed eggs in the morning, one for each person, and things were done smoothly.

I can feel Yao Xuewei's kindness, so Cheng Qingshan integrates quickly. When playing outside, she will take the initiative to protect Zhao Duoduo. There is no need for Yao Xuewei to worry too much.

Watching Yao Xuewei tie their hair downstairs, Cheng Qingshan brought out the hot food.

It's easy to eat in the morning. Steamed eggs with rice, and there is a plate of spicy dried radishes next to it.

After taking two bites with a spoon, Zhao Duoduo suddenly remembered something and asked, "Mom, we finish the steak at noon. When will we be back?"

"What? Are you on business this afternoon? Yao Xuewei asked.

Without noticeing Cheng Qingshan's eyes for her, Zhao Duoduo said honestly, "I'm going to see Brother Qingshan and their fight this afternoon."

Hearing Zhao Duo expose the matter, Cheng Qingshan's heart immediately picked up, and the chopsticks of the dishes were paused.

Yao Xuewei ate a mouthful of smooth steamed eggs and asked calmly, "Fight?" With whom?"

Zhao Duoduo never had any secrets in front of Yao Xuewei. After talking, she directly explained: "Brother Daji and Brother Dali. They were bored. They were always bullying at school, and then Brother Dabao said he wanted to beat them up.

As military subordinates, Deng Jia and others also live in this family courtyard, but both of them have to go to work, and they basically do not intersect. Children are different. Reading in a school is also a lot of fun. It is common to have conflicts.

Yao Xuewei married Zhao Mingli and became a relative to Guo Yulan. In the past, Zhao Mingli took good care of Zhao Dabao's nephew, but now Zhao Dabao's brother has done it in place and has been protecting her younger brothers and sisters in school.

"You are Qingshan and Dabao. How about each other? How many people are there?" Yao Xuewei asked.

"Two. Just Zhao Daji and Zhao Dali." Cheng Qingshan honestly explained it.

"Be careful not to get hurt. You and Duoduo have practiced in the martial arts concise. Pay attention to the importance of the start. Don't fight the key points. If you can't beat, remember to take your brother and sister away.

It's not a group fight. Yao Xuewei is not worried at all and has no intention of stopping at all. In her opinion, Cheng Qingshan is likely not to suffer.

In order to facilitate the care of children, Yao Xuewei also sent Cheng Qingshan to the martial arts school. Although she had only practiced for a month, she was better than Zhao Daji, who could only play tricks.

Unexpectedly, it was so easy to pass. Cheng Qingshan gave a 'um' embarrassed ' and then explained, "It's Zhao Daji and others who came to provoke us first."

"I know. So you should do it. You don't have to give me face.

What are Zhao Daji's personalities? Yao Xuewei's heart is clear. Constantly looking for trouble with Cheng Qingshan is likely to be jealous. Even if Deng Jia is a gentle and kind person, their family background is not profligate enough, not to mention Deng Jia is still selfish.

When he was in school, Cheng Qingshan dressed cleanly and decently, and never lacked books and pens, and Zhao Daji and others did not live as well as when they were in their hometown. In the past, although I was poor in my hometown, I put the two children at the tip of my heart. Everything is tight to them, and I live a much more moist life than now.

Although everyone lived not far away, Zhao Daji and others knew that Yao Xuewei had remarried and was no longer their second aunt. When they came up, Yao Xuewei did not give them face. After a few times, they did not go to Yao Xuewei to please him, but only persistently looking for Cheng Qingshan's trouble.

Yao Xuewei was not going to get involved in the children's affairs. She calmly followed the original plan. After finishing her studies, she took her two children to the western restaurant.

"Welcome, this way~"

The price of the western restaurant is high, but the environment and service are also in place. The table is full of exotic tablecloths, and a small bouquet of flowers are inserted in the bottle in the middle of the table.

Wearing a Western-style vest, the waiter brought the man to his seat, and brought three glasses of water and three menus.

"The little star painted in front of the name of the dish is all the signature dishes of our store, and it tastes very good..."

The child just had a fresh one, so Yao Xuewei directly handed the menu to the two children and said, "What do you want to order yourself?" Remember to ask me for words you don't understand.

Let Zhao Duoduo pick them slowly. Yao Xuewei turned her head and said to the waiter, "I want a fillet steak, which is fully cooked. Another spaghetti with meat sauce."

Together, Zhao Duoduo and Cheng Qingshan couldn't recognize the words on the menu. Finally, on the recommendation of the waiter, they chose his signature dish.

After the fried steak was served, Yao Xuewei taught her two children how to use knives and forks, so she didn't care about their operation and slowly enjoyed it.

It's just that everyone's order is different. Zhao Duoduo is very curious and insists on tasting every dish.

"Mom, I want to eat your pasta~"

"Brother, cut me your steak~"

"Well, can you try the food I ordered?"

Bringing the children, what she ate was not the style, and Yao Xuewei didn't care about it. She let Zhao Duoduo toss around.

But before the meal was over, Zhao Duoduo suddenly calmed down and whispered, "Dr. Zhao is coming."

Obviously, Zhao Duoduo has not been pricked by a needle, but he has always been inexplicably afraid of Dr. Zhao, a cheap second uncle. Every time he sees him, he is very honest.

Yao Xuewei turned her head and was about to say hello when she found that the other party was still with her female companion.

The girl's hair was slightly curly, wearing a tweed coat, a small bag with a pearl chain in her hand, drew her eyebrows and lipstick, and looked at Dr. Zhao's eyes were also very shy and gentle.

Dr. Zhao also looked very considerate. He helped draw the chair and whispered to avoid...

Can't disturb people's fall in love. Yao Xuewei reminded the two children, "Your second uncle is busy. Let's leave after eating later and pretend that we didn't see him."

After perfunctorylying the two children, Yao Xuewei couldn't help looking back at the girl.

She spends most of her day in manufacturing factories and family homes. She hasn't seen such a bright beauty for a long time, so she can't help but want to look at it more.

Looking at her appearance alone, Yao Xuewei could guess which big boss the girl was definitely the daughter, and then she couldn't help sighing for Dr. Zhao.

It's not a good thing to have something to do with capitalists at this time.

-

Chapter 30

I didn't want to disturb Dr. Zhao's fall in love. After eating, she quickly took her two children, but when she waved to the waiter to pay the bill, one of them didn't pay attention and was still found by Dr. Zhao.

"What a coincidence. Brothers and sisters, do you also eat here?

Yao Xuewei pretended to have just seen each other and said in surprise, "Yes, what a coincidence. Today is Sunday, so I took the child out for a look.

Since they can't hide, Zhao Duoduo also said hello honestly: "Second Uncle~"

The child was not as restrained as an adult. When he found a beautiful little sister, her eyes couldn't help floating on others, which made them blush.

Originally, it was not enough to see my family, but since I met him, it couldn't make sense without introduction. Dr. Zhao said, "This is Andy, my girlfriend..."

Yao Xuewei guessed correctly. The two were really in love. They politely greeted Andy and didn't dare to let the child continue to make trouble here. She said, "We have almost eaten. We are ready to leave. Second brother, you can eat slowly."

After saying that, Yao Xuewei took the two children away quickly.

When she walked out of the door of the western restaurant, Zhao Duoduo couldn't help sighing, "That sister is beautiful, like a star in the pictorial."

"It really looks good, and I like it too." Yao Xuewei affirmed Zhao Duoduo's aesthetics.

In fact, her foundation is not bad. Usually, even if she faces the sky, she is a beautiful woman. In addition, the atmosphere of the factory and the family courtyard is relatively simple, and everyone is gray-headed. She is plain and can also win the title of factory flower with her temperament and talent.

But now when she compares with others, she immediately reveals her stuffing, and her exquisitely carved beauty is really not as good as her.

"Let's go shopping with me to buy lipstick."

Zhao Duoduo added, "There are also beautiful clothes."

"It's okay to have a coat. I didn't wear it either." Yao Xuewei did not accept Zhao Duoduo's instigation.

It's okay in the past two years. There are still flowers and green colors on the street. After two years, the street is gray, blue and black. Who dares to wear such a dissociable coat? Just go to the store when you can wear these clothes. There is no need to buy them at the bottom of the box now.

"What about the perm?" Zhao Duoduo didn't pay attention.

"It's not okay either. I have short hair now."

She doesn't have much confidence in the aesthetics of the barber now. It's better to keep her current short hair, which is beautiful and convenient to take care of.

Lipstick is generally not available in stores. Yao Xuewei and others took the tram and went to the central department store to buy it. Although Huishui is not at the forefront of fashion like Shanghai, there are also things that should be, but the price is expensive.

It's all here, and Yao Xuewei is not polite. Perfume, Vaseline, lipstick, eyebrow powder... As long as she thinks it's suitable, she buys them all.

Recently, the grain price has doubled, and Zhao Duoduo was distressed to eat out. Seeing Yao Xuewei chopping her hands in the department store, her eyes were even more straight and pulled Yao Xuewei's sleeves.

"The price of the restaurant has increased, and the price of department stores has not increased, and it is not a loss to buy it now."

Zhao Duoduo asked quietly, "Mom, do you still have any salary left this month?"

"Hey, I shouldn't have taught you how to count so early." Yao Xuewei sighed and pretended to be sad, "The salary is indeed spent."

Seeing Zhao Duoduo's little face serious, Yao Xuewei added with a smile, "But I still have private money."

"Okay, okay, I'll buy another hand cream for the last time. Let's go back after buying it." Yao Xuewei poked Zhao Duoduo's bulging cheek and whispered.

A few months ago, Zhao Duoduo was still eating bran and swallowed vegetables. He didn't live a good life long ago. He didn't want to have a good meal today, and he would be hungry in the rest of the future.

After the big shopping, Yao Xuewei took her two children back on the tram.

Because shopping was delayed for a while, it was a little late to go back. The two brothers Zhao Dabao next door were still looking anxiously while playing with stones at the gate of the yard.

Seeing Cheng Qingshan and others coming back, Zhao Dabao immediately breathed a sigh of relief and shouted 'auntie', and his eyes kept blinking.

He didn't dare to tell adults about the fight. Zhao Dabao could only hint, "The idiot must be waiting for us..."

Yao Xuewei smiled, patted Cheng Qingshan on the shoulder and said, "Take her sister to play." Be careful."

As soon as she spoke, the four children disappeared in an instant.

Knowing that the four children were going to fight, Yao Xuewei didn't care. She calmly carried things home, cleaned up the cosmetics she had just bought today, put on makeup for herself with great interest, and then took a book, sat under the window, and looked at them slowly.

Yao Xuewei has bought some of Huishui's bookstore and those school textbooks. There are also several of her college textbooks in her own space.

Ashamed to say, in the end of the world, the inheritance of knowledge and the research and development of technology are all worried by the government. Ordinary people only think about three meals.

This led to a great increase in Yao Xuewei's wild survival skills and a rapid rise in cooking skills, but in terms of professional knowledge, she became a half a can of water, so now she has time to read books and want to learn as much as possible.

After staying alone quietly for more than two hours, Zhao Duoduo and Zhao Dabao came back together.

It's just gray-headed earthen faces, and their clothes rolled a circle of mud. Cheng Qingshan and Zhao Dabao still had blood marks on their faces. At first glance, their nails were scratched...

Usually, Zhao Dabao's two brothers could still come and swing with a smile. Today, they dared not enter Yao Xuewei's door and silently went back to their home to clean up.

Zhao Duoduo and others were hesitating at the door, and Yao Xuewei on the second floor took the lead in making a sound.

"Why are you so embarrassed?"

"Are you going to clean up people or to be cleaned up?"

When Yao Xuewei came downstairs, Zhao Duoduo had stood obediently and bowed her head to admit their mistake.

"Zhao Duoduo, aren't you going to see the bustle? Why did you do it? The seven- or eight-year-old brother fought. What's the fun for you, a child under five years old?

Zhao Duoduo's black eyes turned around and whispered, "I'm going to help..."

Yao Xuewei also knew about the fight, so she didn't choose their reason. She just disliked them for being too bad and made herself like this.

"I went to the kitchen to boil hot water to wash your face. After cleaning up, I went to get the clean clothes and change them. When you go downstairs, find out the alcohol by the way, and I'll disinfect the wounds for you.

Without being scolded, Zhao Duoduo's trepidation disappeared immediately and quickly wiped his face with a smile.

Zhao Duoduo is fine, but his body is a little dirty and messy, but Cheng Qingshan has a wound on his face. When disinfecting, his expression is twisted with pain.

"Well, you really don't talk about martial arts when fighting. They all say that you don't hit people in the face." Yao Xuewei joked twice and told Zhao Duoduo, "Go next door and call Brother Dabao over. The wound on his face should also be disinfected to avoid pus."

Guo Yulan and his wife were busy and were not there in the afternoon. Although Zhao Dabao's two brothers went home without scolding, no one helped them deal with the wounds.

Anyway, they are also comrades-in-arms of their own children, and they are all relatives, so they have to take care of them.

When the wounds of the two children were packed up, the four children sat in line in the yard of Yao Xuewei's house. Everyone put a basin of warm water in front of them and washed their dirty clothes by themselves.

Even Zhao Duoduo's clothes, Yao Xuewei didn't help.

"You have to deal with the trouble caused by yourself in the fight. It's clean, and I'll hang it for you."

The clothes drying rod is too high for the child to reach. Yao Xuewei is still willing to help.

As for other things, she doesn't plan to care too much. She sits calmly on the swing and reads her own books.

Zhao Duoduo and others don't say anything else. There are still people who dare to do it. Even if they are punished for washing clothes, they didn't say a word. Moreover, Cheng Qingshan's two big children washed their clothes and would help Zhao Duoduo wash them together.

Yao Xuewei didn't embarrass them either. When the clothes were ready and told them to have dinner time, she would let them go out and continue to play.

I didn't have a big meal until noon, and Yao Xuewei was going to make it easier in the evening.

As soon as the shredded potatoes were cut, Yao Xuewei was in a hurry to get into the pot before he came, and the door of the yard was knocked off.

"Is Yao Xuewei there? I'm Deng Jia."

"Come in, the door is not closed." Yao Xuewei wiped the water on her apron, then untied the apron and walked out of the kitchen.

In the yard, Deng Jia was not standing alone. She followed Zhao Daji and Zhao Dali, both of whom looked very impatient.

Obviously, the two children were not cleaned up after the fight. Their hair was still mixed with mud, not to mention their clothes, they were worn and dirty, but this was not the most important thing. The important thing was that the two children also had injuries on their faces and dried blood scabs on their foreheads.

"To be honest, my relationship with my sister is embarrassing. If it's a trivial matter, I'm embarrassed to come to you."

Deng Jia pointed to the wound on Zhao Daji's forehead and said, "But your child is too unarmed to fight. This is the head. How can it be stoned? In case these two children are foolish, can you be responsible for it?"

Yao Xuewei didn't expect these children to beat so hard, but she didn't take responsibility on her children. "The children at home are going out to play. I'll ask them back and ask..."

Before Yao Xuewei finished speaking, Zhao Daji had already made trouble, but Deng Jia was targeted. "You are stupid. Second aunt, did you scold people on purpose..."

"You dead child, do you still have reason to go out to fight? Make yourself like beggar, and you have lost all your face at home.

"You just beg for food. Evil woman, wait. When my second uncle comes back, I will complain to him and let him stop you!"

"If you have the ability, don't go home. You'll starve to death outside."

Before Yao Xuewei finished explaining, the other party began to fight.

When the scolding battle between the two sides was over and Deng Jia cried angrily, Yao Xuewei added, "When my child just came back, there was also a wound on his face..."

Zhao Daji admitted proudly, "I scratched it!"

Zhao Dali: "I wanted to stone him, so he could rob me."

Hearing these two answers, Yao Xuewei stopped talking and looked at Deng Jia silently. The meaning of her eyes was obvious: Your child made a mistake. How dare you come to my theory? It's good that I didn't come to you.

"The two of them didn't make it clear at home..."

Originally, she came to find Yao Xuewei for trouble, but I didn't expect Zhao Daji to defect in the battle. Deng Jia was directly angry and said with a cry, "I really did evil in my last life, and I encountered such two things..."

Yao Xuewei: "It's not necessarily the evil of my last life. It may also be in this life.

The bitter master who was abandoned by his wife and son is still here. Why is Deng Jia embarrassed to cry in front of her?

Sure enough, after being criticized for two words, Deng Jia's tears immediately took back and explained, "Sister, I didn't mean to come to you. I just looked at the two children like this when I came home from work, and I couldn't help it..."

"To be honest, when you divorced, I was lucky to come, and I felt that no one robbed men from me. After taking over the two children, I realized that you were right. Their Zhao family is not easy to grow, so they can only grow cowards... Their second uncle is on a mission and it will be more than a month away. I provide them with food and clothing. When I come back from work, I have to cook for them and wash clothes for them..."

"As a result, these two were like white-eyed wolves and felt that this was what I should do. I didn't owe them in my last life. Why do I be a cow and a horse for them..."

She robbed the marriage, and no one else around her could cry, so she couldn't help pouring down in front of Yao Xuewei.

After crying, he concluded, "If I had known that, what else did I marry Zhao Laiqing at the beginning? It's better to leave."

When Deng Jia began to swear, Zhao Daji pulled away her hand and ran out. Yao Xuewei just heard her complain that her left ear also went in and out of her right ear. After a while, she heard Deng Jia's divorce and said convincuseably, "Ah? Divorce? You're kidding."

"Even if those two children toss around, you should be reluctant to leave. At least Zhao Laiqing is young and promising, and he is still a company commander."

Thinking that Yao Xuewei was stabbing her, Deng Jia snorted softly and retorted, "People come and forth in our military district hospital. What's the company commander, division? It's all. If you divorce and have a child, you can marry the head of the regiment. At least I'm better than you.

"Occording, you're awesome. Please kick Zhao Laiqing quickly and look for it again. Yao Xuewei raised her eyebrows, deliberately looked at the other party up and down with her eyes, and said suspiciously, "However... If you want to have a high branch, you can climb up early, and you still have to wait for today."

Although they are all nurses in a hospital, the level of nurses is also uneven. Some have higher education. They can understand drugs in the United Kingdom and Germany, and some are like Deng Jia. After sweeping the blindness, they have just read a few words...

For those girls with higher education and independent personality, as long as there are many suitors, someone will take the initiative to help introduce her partner. And Deng Jia, who is the only one who is young, can only pull hard by himself.

Zhao Laiqing is also a man like this that needs to be grasped for her. Yao Xuewei really doesn't believe that she can let go. At most, she just talk about it.

But this does not prevent Yao Xuewei from messing around.

"A man like Zhao Laiqing, I had to come to divorce him so far away. It can be seen how many people there are... Forget it, I'm too lazy to say that you are reluctant to leave. No matter how much you are, it's useless. You will know when you get along with him longer.

"I actually..."

Deng Jia also wanted to defend herself a few more words and talk about her suffering, but Yao Xuewei didn't let her play at all and opened her mouth to drive people.

"Now it's clear. I have to cook. Do you have anything else to do?"

That's what she said. Deng Jia was embarrassed to stay. She was so aggrieved that he left with red eyes.

Seeing Deng Jia leaving her embarrassed back, Yao Xuewei raised her eyebrows and said secretly, "This tone should be so suffocated, leaving it for Zhao Laiqing in the future.

She is not Deng Jia's compologan. Whether Deng Jia is lucky or regretful, she doesn't want to stubble.

In case of saying that, Deng Jia finished her self-resolation and turned around and lived with Zhao Laiqing happily, so that Yao Xuewei's heart was panicked.

Zhao Laiqing's bad deeds were not only the abandonment of his wife and children now. When he knew that he could not have children in the future, he also discussed with Deng Jia and others to take Zhao Daji away, and then pissed off his original body.

Although the trend of things has changed long ago with Yao Xuewei's mix, she has not generously wished Zhao Laiqing's family harmony and can't wait for Deng Jia to quarrel with Zhao Laiqing every day in the future.

In case they quarrel, quarrel, say something that should not be said, or Deng Jia is excited for a moment and kicks the scumbag man without considering the consequences, Yao Xuewei is still happy to see it happen.

If Zhao Laiqing really becomes a third marriage, more than half of the women dare to take over. After all, women nowadays are not fools.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2K 113
Lu Xi dreamed that she would die in a year. After her death, because of lack of discipline, her own son grew up to become a well-known rebellious you...
121K 1.9K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
126K 2.3K 84
Su Tang just retrieved the memory of the court physician in her previous life, only to find out that in this life she had transmigrated into an ancie...
59.2K 841 14
not my story google translated source: https://m.shubaow.net/85/85839/ Title: 我不介意你又丑又瞎[穿书] Author:美人无霜 Su Yue is wearing a book. In the sweet pet ar...