Transmigrated as the Original...

By 0003min

Title: 穿成五零炮灰原配 / Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Original Wife in the 1950s Author: 虎昭昭 Chapters: 87 [COM... More

1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-76
77-78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-87 [END]

27-28

2.6K 49 1
By 0003min

Chapter 27:

Many manufacturers are physically, and the balance between men and women is impossible. Guo Yulan and others can only recruit as many female workers as possible to avoid too many bachelors, and they will have to worry.

When they divided their apprentices, Master Qian and others also paid attention not to bringing young men and women together to avoid bad influence.

Therefore, Tang Feng and Tang Yu, the only two unmarried young girls in the new trick, were stuffed to Yao Xuewei, plus a smiling sister Russell.

Yao Xuewei, the first batch of apprentices she brought up, was still very attentive and asked, "Do you read?"

"No." The answer was in the same way.

As the daughter of the landlord's family, she doesn't know one word, let alone ordinary people.

Yao Xuewei nodded and continued to ask, "Have you operated a similar machine before?"

"No." Three people shook their heads together.

It's all a piece of white paper, and there is not much question. Yao Xuewei said directly, "These operations in the factory are very simple. You can get started soon. You don't have to worry. Follow me these two days and familiarize yourself with the environment first."

Yao Xuewei is not a serious person. Everyone got acquainted up for a long time. During the meal, Yao Xuewei took them to the canteen and pointed them to the rest of the factory on the way.

"A little past the dormitory building is the bathhouse, the administrative office is behind the factory building, and there is a small playground next door..."

"You just came here. Do you have any tickets to the canteen? Why don't I lend it to you first?" Yao Xuewei asked.

Russell quickly said, "Yes. When we entered the factory yesterday, we got the meal ticket and said that it was paid with this month's salary.

"Russell, you live at home. You shouldn't have much to spend much meal tickets. Tang Feng, your two sisters live in the factory. The meal tickets are used quickly. If there is not enough, go to the office to get it. Yao Xuewei explained, "Is the canteen in the factory expensive? If girls, you can eat a ticket."

There are canteens in the factory in the morning, middle and evening. If you work overtime collectively, there will be night meals, but the variety is very simple. In the morning, there are porridge and steamed buns, and there are large pots at noon and evening. There is no other choice.

Russell is also a person who has suffered. She was satisfied with the canteen in the factory and said, "The veil factory I stayed in before, let alone the canteen, I didn't even give boiled water at noon, and those who could only eat cold rice in winter."

"I remember that the textile factory is also recruiting people. You have worked in a yarn factory before. Why don't you go to the textile factory? The work there is much lighter. Yao Xuewei asked curiously.

"The salary here is high." The three apprentices spoke in unison.

"Anyway, it's all working hard. As long as the manufacturer can ask me, I will definitely choose a manufacturer. Apprentices can have 15 yuan. I'm exhausted in the yarn factory for only 10 yuan a month.

"Now it's different from before. In the past, those big bosses were mean and no one cares at all. In the future, someone will make decisions for us. Those factories will not pass the government's salary if they pay too low." Yao Xuewei smiled and said, "But your vision is also good. Our factory is directly under the control of the government. No one dares to detain us."

Yao Xuewei chose a manufacturing factory at the beginning, and she also said that she could enjoy the cool with her back against the big tree.

In the canteen, Zhao Duoduo was eating with a big porcelain bowl. When she saw Yao Xuewei, she waved happily.

After Zhao Duoduo's holiday, Yao Xuewei was too busy at noon and asked her to come to the canteen to eat. In order not to queue up during the peak of noon, Zhao Duoduo usually arrives in advance. She is young and only uses half a meal ticket every time.

When Yao Xuewei and others sat at her table, she immediately shared happily: "Mom, there is meat in today's stewed radish. Try it quickly~"

There is no shortage of Zhao Duoduo's meat at home, but the canteen has been a vegetarian for too long, and it can be surprising to suddenly appear some minced meat.

"Yo! There is really meat." Yao Xuewei couldn't help laughing and said, "It seems that our canteen is welcoming new employees."

Recently, there have been a lot of things in the factory, and everyone is very conscious. After dinner, they rushed back to work. Yao Xuewei has just been promoted to team leader and is embarrassed to take the lead in water. So when Zhao Duoduo finished eating and took her to wash the dishes, she would play by herself.

As long as you don't leave the door of the factory, the child can't be lost.

"Mom~Uncle Zhao said, take me to the lantern party in the evening. Don't work overtime~" Zhao Duoduo looked at it with eyes, pulled Yao Xuewei's sleeve, and twisted and refused to leave.

"No overtime. I definitely won't work overtime today. Don't worry about playing."

"Okay~"

After receiving a positive answer, Zhao Duoduo immediately ran away with her porcelain bowl in his arms.

"Master, your daughter is so well raised that she is still fat." Russell was envious. She also has children at home, but she can't eat well at home, and even the children are thin.

"She was also thin before and had a serious illness. She didn't take care of her after she arrived at the factory." Yao Xuewei encouraged, "As long as you work hard in the factory, you can make money. If you save a little, it's no problem to work alone to support everyone."

After all, they are apprentices brought by themselves, and they will also be assigned to their own group in the future. They still need to draw a big cake and feed some chicken soup, so that they can have a goal to fight.

There is a task of bringing newcomers, so the factory has not forced production these days. At that time, we will get off work together.

At this time, Zhao Mingli had already led Zhao Duoduo and waited in the yard, and didn't even need to change her clothes. Yao Xuewei raised her chin directly at the gate of the yard, "Let's go~"

"Let's go, let's go~" Zhao Duoduo hasn't been to the lantern party yet, and he is looking forward to it.

The lantern fair of Huishui is to set up a bamboo pole outside the temple and hang lanterns of all kinds. Believers believe in incense from men and women to repay their wishes. Which temple has the most colorful lanterns means which one has the most incense.

Such lanterns will only be available in the first few days of the first lunar month. Not only Yao Xuewei will go shopping in the street, but more than half of the people in the factory will join in the fun.

There were many people on the street, and he was afraid that the child would be lost, so Zhao Mingli held the child in his arms.

Zhao Duoduo held a lotus lantern in one hand and a string of sugar-coated haws in the other hand, and stared on those lanterns of all kinds.

"Mom, I also want a rabbit lamp~"

"Mom~I want to eat fried cake~"

These are all small requests. Yao Xuewei didn't agree and paid with a smile.

In the light, Yao Xuewei looked at the child with extremely gentle eyes. Zhao Mingli turned the fat child in her hand and said carefully, "Xue Wei, our relationship can get married further, so I have to confess something to you before that."

"Tell me and have a look." Yao Xuewei raised her eyebrows and restrained the smile on her face. "As long as you don't have the original match in your hometown, you can still discuss it."

Knowing the inside story of Yao Xuewei's divorce, Zhao Mingli quickly shook her head and denied, "It's not this."

"I just want to adopt the child of a comrade-in-arms. That comrade-in-arms died to save me. After his death, his wife remarried with her son, but the person he married was not very bad-tempered. He likes to beat people, and even the children... I can't persuade him, and I can only help occasionally... Now we are going to settle down. So I'm thinking about adopting that child.

In the past, everyone ran around, and even Guo Yulan's two sons were fostered in their fellow villagers' homes. Even if Zhao Mingli wanted to help, there was nothing he could do.

"So you are looking for someone to get married just to take care of this child for you?" Yao Xuewei was not angry. After all, she didn't have any real feelings. Choosing Zhao Mingli also considered a series of conditions.

"No, no, no, that's not what I mean. The main reason why I came to you is that we can talk about it. □□ It's just by the way." Zhao Mingli quickly promised, "And I owe you a favor about this. If you marry me, I will pay all my salary. Except for work and family affairs, I respect your opinions..."

Yao Xuewei actually had no problem with adopting the orphans of her comrades-in-arms, but still said ugly words ahead.

"Adoption is fine. After all, children are free-range nowadays, just eat and wear. But Duoduo is my own, and you can see how kind I am to her. The adopted child must be more and more at home. In case he is unbalanced at that time... Or what do you have in your own heart, what should we do at that time?"

"And I don't like noisy naughty children. In case we can't get along, will he go or me?"

"If you divorce again, it will be hard to find a partner if you divorce three times."

"How can it be possible to divorce because of this trivial matter?" Zhao Mingli promised in shock: "Don't worry, even if I adopt a child, I will spoil it the most. I will never let her suffer or you wrong."

The child is quiet and shy. If I can't get along with you and Duoduo, I will definitely find another way to arrange him.

Yao Xuewei smiled, pinched Zhao Duoduo's face, and said, "As long as I am here, no one can make her wronged."

After explaining her affairs clearly, and looking at Yao Xuewei's appearance, Zhao Mingli took out a two-finger-wide gold bracelet from his pocket and stuffed it into Yao Xuewei's hand.

"Here you are. Ask for wedding items."

I bumped the gold bracelet in my hand. I'm afraid it weighed half a catty. Although there was no diamond ring, the sincerity of this gold bracelet was enough. Yao Xuewei didn't pinch it. She took it directly, and then asked curiously, "Let's go together. Do you want to invite a drink?"

"It needs to be done. You can't be wronged." I just talked about such a scene. Zhao Mingli was afraid that he would not pay attention to it, so his daughter-in-law flew away.

Now the conditions are limited, and there is not so much process of marriage. Just invite a few close people. The husband and wife entertain each other and recognize each other's relatives and friends. In the past, when the conditions were difficult in the base area, there was not even a banquet, but everyone was over for a while.

If you want to really do a big deal, Yao Xuewei is also afraid of trouble. After simply discussing the process, Yao Xuewei let go and let Zhao Mingli arrange it.

"Your parents are also in Huishui. Do you want to invite them?" Zhao Mingli is healified about his attitude towards the Yao family. Normally, it should be invited. But Yao Xuewei obviously doesn't want to talk to Yao's family.

"I don't even have much face to meet them. I don't have to contact them." Yao Xuewei refused to refuse this matter even if she didn't want to.

When she got married, it was according to tradition. There were not only parents, introducers and engaged people on both sides in the marriage book, but also grandparents. When she packed up, she was afraid that she would use it when she divorced, and also took this paper to Huishui.

After arriving in Huishui, she found that everyone really didn't pay attention to it at all. They all boycotted arranged marriages. Who still read the marriage book?

And now there is no marriage certificate, so you can get a drink at most when you get married. At the beginning, Zhao Laiqing and Deng Jia were like this, and a wine confirmed the relationship.

It is not necessary for both parents to exist on such occasions, so Yao Xuewei does not plan to let the Yao family meet Zhao Mingli, the new son-in-law.

Yao's younger brother is poisonous and gambling. He is a troublemaker himself, and Yao Xuewei doesn't want to be pestered by them.

"I've already made a living. I'll move on the 18th of next month. We will go for wine on the 20th. You can send the invitation from the factory, and I'll come for the rest."

Both of them were afraid of trouble, and there was no place to set up wine, so Zhao Mingli ordered a few simple tables of simple meals in the restaurant outside.

Just after the Spring Festival, Zhao Mingli and others were ready to vacate the place. A while ago, they were already repairing their dormitory and training ground. By the 18th, most of the teams in the city would withdraw to the suburbs.

The place there is large, the dormitory is more spacious and bright, and everyone prefers it. The family courtyard was also built by Zhao Mingli himself. It was full of a detached two-story courtyard, and there was also a vegetable field in the courtyard. They had been preparing it since a year ago. It took more than two months to make this place well.

After all, they occupy the territory of schools and government compounds in the city, and they have to give people a place sooner or later.

When everyone comes back from the task, those places will be occupied, and they can only squeeze around. In order to avoid trouble, they simply planned their territory before the mission, and at least there was a foothold when they came back.

The banquet was simple, and everyone broke up after lunch.

As soon as the banquet was finished, Yao Xuewei asked, "When will you go on the task?"

"I can't tell you that." Zhao Mingli blinked and answered with humility.

"Cuss~, just like who doesn't know, before the 25th." Yao Xuewei said speechlessly, "The production tasks of the factory have been halved after the 25th."

"If you leave early, I won't bother to move. I'll live in the factory for the time being."

Now Zhao Mingli quit working. "The yard on the other side of the army lives no more spacious than the factory, and it is not far from the factory. Anyway, Duoduo has to pick up and drop off from school every day. What trouble are you afraid of?

"Move! Move today! I specially planted so many wild flowers in that yard. You live in the factory, and you don't even know that the flowers are in bloom or fail.

Think about it, the two-bedroom house she lives in now adds up to only 50 or 60 square meters. In Zhao Mingli's yard, a large room can have 50 or 60 square meters, and the living feeling is completely crushed.

And then Zhao Mingli will go out of the task. She is at home alone. She can toss around as much as she wants. Even if it's a little troublesome to go to work, she sends Zhao Duo to school every day. She rides and brushes her bicycle and turns to come over. It's still very convenient to think about it.

Yao Xuewei was still thinking about it, and Zhao Mingli had begun to clean it up. "Are this cabinet yours or in the factory? What about this bed..."

He cleaned up the house and determined which could be moved. In the evening, Zhao Mingli drove a pickup truck with a few people and moved everything away.

Next to their yard is Guo Yulan's house. At this time, they were eating. When they saw Yao Xuewei and others coming back, they asked with concern, "Have you had dinner yet? If you don't eaten, come and have some."

Yao Xuewei replied, "I just ate a few big steamed buns. I'm not hungry yet. Sister Yulan, you eat yours. Let's clean it up first."

In fact, there is something to clean up. The whole courtyard is empty. Except for large homes such as beds and cabinets, there is nothing to do with parts and ends.

Their wedding ceremony was simple, and they were held in a restaurant outside, so the courtyard seemed to be deserted. After it was placed with what Yao Xuewei brought, the courtyard had a little more life atmosphere.

"I just moved in, and I didn't have time to buy a lot of things." Zhao Mingli said with a smile, "Let's make a list today and go to the street to buy it together tomorrow. Anyway, I've given you all my salary. You have the final say at home."

Hearing this, Zhao Duoduo quickly jumped up and said, "Buy a swing!" Zhao's father buys a swing!"

"Okay, no problem, I'll remember it for you."

The newly moved home was still in chaos. Zhao Mingli swept the floor with a broom while coaxing the child. After cleaning, he went to the kitchen to make a basin of water, wet the veil and wiped the dust on the table and cabinet.

Zhao Mingli was cleaning and thinking about what he was going to buy tomorrow. As soon as he looked around, he saw Yao Xuewei standing aside and said strangely, "Look at me do something." You mother and daughter, hurry up and take a shower. They have been busy all day.

"Okay, you're packing up. Let's wash up first."

When she turned around, Yao Xuewei couldn't help smiling and blooming. Her eyes were really good. No matter before or after marriage, Zhao Mingli was the same on her appearance. With this helper at home in the future, she could be half relaxed.

Three people washed up and cleaned up, and the water in the kitchen tank soon bottomed out.

"I'll fetch water early tomorrow." Zhao Mingli told, "If I go on a mission, my eldest brother's guard will help my family pick it. You don't have to save your water."

Their place is on the outskirts of the city, and the waterworks can't take special care of them. They lay the pipes so far away. There are many people in the dormitory building and can't be perfunctory, but if you want water on the family home, you can only choose it by yourself.

Yao Xuewei was very strong, and picking water was not for her, but since Zhao Mingli had arranged it, she didn't take care of anything.

Because of his marriage, Yao Xuewei was also given Yao Xuewei a few days off. While Zhao Mingli was still in the labor force, they went shopping the street the next day.

When you get married, you will pay your salary, and half of the housework is contracted. The good-looking physical strength is good. She is satisfied with the new husband. Naturally, Yao Xuewei also rewarded her favor and asked, "What about the child you mentioned before marriage?"

"The child is still with her mother. I haven't told him about the adoption." Zhao Mingli originally thought of a task and then mentioned it after coming back. Since Yao Xuewei asked first, he discussed, "Why don't we go to the child to talk about it now?"

"I thought you had decided that you were all right to get married. It turned out that you still had a word for this." Yao Xuewei couldn't help disgusting it.

"In case you don't agree, I'll tell the child in advance, won't it hurt the child's heart?"

"The child is in Huishui now. If you have no problem, we can take him back soon."

Zhao Mingli took Yao Xuewei to turn a corner and walked to a pub in the alley. As soon as the two stepped into the threshold, the owner of the pub greeted.

"Brother Zhao is here. Come in and sit down quickly. What's the one next to him?"

"My daughter-in-law."

Yao Xuewei looked at the tavern owner a few times, because she stayed in the house all year round, with relatively fair skin and a smile on her face. She looked like a good-tempered person and not as violent as Zhao Mingli said.

The tavern owner praised Yao Xuewei and wanted to say a few more polite words. Zhao Mingli interrupted, "I mentioned to you before. I like the boy in Qingshan..."

"Don't mention adoption. If you like this child, you can often come to see him. Although our family is not rich, it is not short of food to raise children. Besides, children are reluctant to give up. Although the tavern owner spoke politely and politely, the meaning of rejection was still very obvious.

Zhao Mingli didn't pester him. He smiled twice and left with Yao Xue.

"That's it?" Yao Xuewei looks speechless.

"I'm too lazy to talk to him. When this man didn't drink, his stomach was full of crookedness, and his whole body was a decent hypocrite. I just came to him, just to tell him first. When he was drunk and beat him again in the evening, I came to beat him up. When he woke up tomorrow morning, he would know what to do.

-

Chapter 28

Many domestic violenceers have such a characteristic. When they are drunk, they beat their wives and children. After waking up, they begin to cry and cry for forgiveness, and even kneel down to ask for forgiveness.

"The one surnamed Cheng runs a pub at home and is not short of alcohol. Every night, guests come, and he has to drink a drink twice. It is common to get drunk." Zhao Mingli cursed and said, "I have beat him several times. When I woke up, I said to correct it. I admit my mistake and I can recognize him sincerely, but it's still the same in the future."

"I advised Qingshan's mother to divorce and find another one. She didn't want to. She gave birth to a youngest son with Cheng, let alone leave."

"Looking at her own son being beaten like that, she also has the heart to be a mother."

The more he said, the more angry he became. Zhao Mingli squeezed his fists and said hurriedly, "Let's go back quickly and have dinner. In the evening, I will bring Xiao Zhang over to beat people."

Xiao Zhang is Zhao Mingli's guard. The two used to beat the man surnamed Cheng a lot and were very proficient in business.

How could Yao Xuewei not join in such a lively scene? She quickly said, "Take me one, and I'm coming too."

Zhao Mingli did not refuse and arranged, "Then after we pick up Duoduo back, we will enlarge my sister-in-law and ask her to help me have a look."

He was still thinking that if Yao Xuewei saw the child's poor appearance and was compassionate, she might be better to the child.

He has been fighting for so many years, and his comrades-in-arms have so many orphans. He wants to take in Cheng Qingshan because he tries his best to take care of the child under his own eyelids. The child is still so miserable that his relatives really don't have any responsibility at all.

Not all mothers are as dedicated as Yao Xuewei.

Winter night came very fast. As soon as she finished dinner, the sky became gray. After Yao Xuewei took the child to Sister Yulan's house next door, she followed Zhao Mingli.

When she got to the door of the tavern, faint crying and screams reached her ears. Yao Xuewei frowned and asked in a low voice, "How to get in and climb over the wall?"

"Of course, it knocked on the door." Zhao Mingli said it righteously.

They went in to beat people to find trouble, and they could still enter through the gate?

In Yao Xuewei's strange eyes, Zhao Mingli calmly began to knock on the door.

It was a child who came to open the door. He looked five or six years old. There were blue and purple marks on his face and forehead. Forget the clothes he wore were all patches. The few pieces of cotton wool exposed in the rags of the clothes were still black.

At first glance at him, I knew that this was a little poor man who couldn't eat enough to wear.

Zhao Mingli patted the child on the head and asked, "Where are your parents? Inside."

"Well, he just drank wine and is playing drunk at home." Cheng Qingshan said with a face.

After drinking, Cheng will beat people randomly. If the neighbors come to persuade him, he will also fight. Over time, no one will take care of the trouble in his family.

From the pub in front of us into the backyard, Yao Xuewei saw that the pub owner was beating his wife. Cheng Qingshan's mother shrank in the corner and begged for mercy in a low voice.

Zhao Mingli didn't say anything, so he went to fight. As a result, the backhand surnamed Cheng waved over and used his strength.

They came here on purpose at this time.

Since the other party did it first, Zhao Ming logically hit back and took his guard Xiao Zhang to beat the tavern owner severely.

Yao Xuewei was also not used to this kind of domestic violence. She stepped on her feet and kicked people 'wow'.

Although Cheng Qingshan's mother was the rescued battered person, when she saw her man being beaten, she quickly stood up from the corner and pulled Zhao Mingli away.

"Don't fight, don't fight, don't fight clearly. He's just that kind of person. You don't know. Don't care about him..."

Boss Cheng collapsed on the ground and couldn't get up. He covered his stomach and shouted painfully. There was still a one-year-old child crying in the room.

"There is a mess in this house, so I won't entertain you. If you need anything, you can come back tomorrow."

Come on, the three of them were quickly kicked out by the Cheng family, and they were sent by Cheng Qingshan.

I have received a positive reply from Yao Xuewei, so Zhao Mingli didn't hide it this time and promised Cheng Qingshan, "Tomorrow I will discuss the adoption of you with your parents. Don't worry, Uncle Zhao will be in Huishui in the future and will not leave you in the Cheng family.

"Thank you, Uncle Zhao. In fact... I don't matter." Cheng Qingshan lowered his eyebrows and said, "In two years, I can support myself."

"What's the politeness to Uncle Zhao?" Zhao Mingli squatted and said, "It's cold. You can go back first, and we'll go back."

In front of the child, Yao Xuewei was not embarrassed to say it, but as soon as the door of the Cheng family was closed, Yao Xuewei couldn't help complaining, "What's wrong with Cheng Qingshan's mother?" It's okay if you are beaten or not. We beat her up, and she drives us away. The point is that when you meet such a man, you can't persuade him not to divorce..."

For this kind of person, Yao Xuewei is mourning her misfortune and indisputable.

"It's all foolish to be educated by those feudal rituals." Zhao Mingli said with lingering fear, "Our Duoduo should teach well in the future, and we must cultivate her into an independent woman in the new era."

"It's good to be like you and your sister-in-law."

After being tacitly flattered, most of the aggrievedness in Yao Xuewei's heart disappeared and asked, "What should you do next?" If you beat someone up, the Cheng family is willing to give you the child? Do you want to pay to send that one surnamed Cheng?"

"No. The person surnamed Cheng is good-saving, so he doesn't want to give me the child. In fact, he has long disliked that Qingshan is a drag, otherwise he would not have used wine to beat the child. The one of his own life has never moved a finger.

"Tomorrow I will tell him that I will stay in Huishui from now on and visit the green hills every night. If he drinks and goes crazy and hits me, I should punch him twice. He was beaten hard tonight. If he knew the pain tomorrow, he didn't dare to make trouble.

Zhao Mingli has been in contact with the family for a long time, and he has been able to figure it out for a long time. He also knows how to deal with it. Yao Xuewei only reminded, "Even if she adopts, you should set up a word to prevent the family from always harassing the child." Among other things, the child's mother is still there.

"I do things. Don't worry." Zhao Mingli patted his chest to make sure.

When he got home and went to Guo Yulan's house next door to pick up Zhao Duoduo, the child had fallen asleep.

The next day, Zhao Mingli went to pick up Cheng Qingshan, and Yao Xuewei didn't care much about it. The people of the Cheng family were angry when they looked at it. She might as well do her own business at home.

Yesterday, I was busy packing up the Cheng family and promised Zhao Duoduo to install a swing in the yard. It was only half done. Zhao Mingli, the stakes, had been buried and the rope was ready. Yao Xuewei only needed to put on the board and tie it to the wooden shelf.

After finishing it, Yao Xuewei sat on herself and tried it. The stake was buried firmly. Even if she sat on it, she did not shake. Even her weight could bear it. Naturally, it was not dangerous for children to sit on it.

When the main body of the swing was finished, Yao Xuewei went to the kitchen to carry a pile of straw and set up a small shed on the swing to prevent the rain from spoiling the wooden boards.

As soon as she finished litting up, Zhao Mingli took Cheng Qingshan back with a small burden in her hand. Eight Achievements were the child's home.

"Is it settled?" Yao Xuewei asked.

"I'm on the horse, and there are still things I can't handle?" Zhao Mingli nodded the child's shoulder and introduced, "This is your aunt. You have to listen to her in the future."

"Aunt~"

After Cheng Qingshan looked up and called someone, he quickly lowered his head. He was really not a talkative person.

The other party is still a child, and her background is still very pitiful. Yao Xuewei didn't mean to embarrass people. After saying a word, she said to Zhao Mingli, "Lever, you go to the street to buy two sets of children's clothes. I have to work, and I don't have time to make them for the children."

She will know the skill of sewing patches, but it's a little embarrassing for Yao Xuewei to make clothes. Their mother and daughter's clothes and shoes are all bought outside. What they don't have time to do are all excuses for Yao Xuewei.

"Okay, I'll take him out to get out and get it out later. It's all blocked."

"I'm going to do the task the day after tomorrow. The child will be asked you." Zhao Mingli entrusted Yao Xuewei.

Knowing that he was leaving soon, Zhao Mingli tried his best to arrange everything before leaving.

But many children have no impact on Yao Xuewei.

When the bruise on Cheng Qingshan's face disappeared, Yao Xuewei was ready to send him to primary school. At first, Yao Xuewei thought he was only five or six years old and was going to be sent to kindergarten. Who knew that he was almost eight years old. She was short and malnourished because he didn't live well at home.

"You should follow the children in the second semester of the first grade first year. I will teach you at home for the last textbook. If you can't keep up, I will study for the first grade again in the second half of the year." Yao Xuewei arranged.

"Well, okay." Cheng Qingshan didn't make any comments. Every time he asked him anything, he nodded obediently.

For parents who are working now, learning everything is secondary. The important thing is that children can be managed. Send it off at work and pick it up after work. School is an artifact for liberating parents.

Yao Xuewei got up a little earlier than the two children in the morning. First, she went to the kitchen to boil the hot water for washing, and then knocked on the door of the two children to wake them up.

Cheng Qingshan doesn't have to worry about Yao Xuewei at all. She can wash her face and clean herself up.

It's just that Zhao Duoduo needs a little trouble and needs Yao Xuewei to help tie her hair.

Guo Yulan's house next door was still tidying up, and Yao Xuewei had already rode a bicycle and took two children away.

Parking her bicycle outside the cooked restaurant, Yao Xuewei shouted directly, "Three drawers of small steamed buns, three bowls of porridge."

Without what Yao Xuewei said, Zhao Duoduo skillfully led Cheng Qingshan and found a place to sit down.

Zhao Duoduo has been studying for so long that there is nothing to tell. Yao Xuewei only said to Cheng Qingshan, "Duoduo and Xiaobao next door are kindergarten. Dabao is like you. In the first grade, you have played with Dabao at home for so many days, and you are familiar with it. At that time, he will definitely take care of you. There are really unopening children bullying students. Remember to find a teacher, okay?"

Cheng Qingshan nodded sullenly.

Zhao Duoduo's black eyes turned around and then came up with an idea: "You can also go home to sue your parents!"

Zhao Duoduo's forehead was nodded in disgust. Yao Xuewei hated Tie Chenggang and said, "It's all after that's all after that. You two should try not to lose on the spot.

As long as children fight and make trouble, adults are embarrassed to mix them, so as not to affect the friendship between children. Yao Xuewei can only teach these two children to support themselves.

After sending the child to the school gate, Yao Xuewei turned to work in the manufacturing factory. Recently, Zhao Mingli took on a task and cleared the inventory of the factory, and their production pressure was also relieved.

In her spare time, Yao Xuewei also took her apprentice a lot of attention. In special, she simply drew a few mechanical pictures of blank paper at home. While the religious brother reads the words, he taught the working principle of the machine.

"I can't tell you about the removal of the machine. I can only draw a picture to tell you roughly... The axial distance between these two points is the pitch... Where you can't see, this piston is driven by a lever..."

Yao Xuewei took a pencil and outlined it on the paper. The three apprentices listened and kept nodding.

"Oh, you have drawn so many pictures here. It's quite standard." Master Qian stood aside and asked rudely, "Lever me after you teach."

Master Qian sighed, "Teaching pictures is still secondary. The main reason is that everyone can't read, and it is difficult to teach."

It will cost a lot of energy to teach your apprentices to understand the production process and operate. In particular, Master Qian has brought many batches of apprentices. The sense of freshness has long disappeared, and it is not so attentive to teaching. What he likes is a free talent like Yao Xuewei. What he says is clear at all.

"You don't have to teach your apprentices deeply. They have been groping for two years, and they can almost do it."

"I'll teach more in front of me, and it's easier for them to learn later." Yao Xuewei said calmly, "If a group of apprentices is better than a batch, isn't it just around the corner of our factory?"

Anyway, Master Qian didn't think about what talents could be cultivated in his factory. He said angrily, "Our Huishui University doesn't know when it will be rebuilt, otherwise our factory will have a chance to collect some college students back."

"Don't count on it. Many teachers in it have left the interior, and the rest have merged into other universities. I'm afraid our Huishui University can't be able to open." Yao Xuewei said ruthlessly, "And the former site of this university is not in Huishui. It's just that the one on the coast played too hard that he went to Huishui to take refuge. Now it's almost done. Of course, they have to go back to their hometown."

Yao Xuewei patted Master Qian on the shoulder, "However, don't be discouraged. College is gone, but there are still several high schools in Huishui, and they also learn well.

Nowadays, universities recruit students independently. Huishui University has moved away, and many students will start to find jobs after graduating from high school. High school is already relatively high, so you don't have to worry about finding a job.

Although the manufacturer has a lot of people now, there are too little high-end combat power. If you can draw drawings, you can count both hands. If you want to say that those elite talents are still the most talented in the capital and Shanghai, Huishui is even long enough to be a spare tire.

"We have to let the factory director find a way to recruit more high school students and college students. In terms of weapons, we can't imitate behind other people's buttocks all the time. We have to develop it ourselves. Master Qian said bitterly.

Even if I am poor now, my ambition is still there.

Yao Xuewei also said, "Step by step, we will definitely catch up."

It's just that the conditions are difficult now, and even the food and clothing of the people have not been solved. Considering those, it is too long-term. Even if Master Qian nagged, the factory director has not been in the mood to consider talent recruitment recently and is busy hoarding coal and grain.

Fortunately, their manufacturing factory is of a special nature. No one factory stops work. As long as it is a production need, the organization can squeeze coal out. But food is not necessarily the same. Even if you are hungry, everyone can work tightly, so the organization will not give priority to them.

However, hundreds of people in the factory, since they are the leaders of the factory, they are naturally responsible for them, so these days, Director Liu and Guo Yulan are running for grain.

Russell's family has three children and is also worried about eating at home. During the gossip, he said, "I'd better beat the meal back to eat it in the evening. Now I don't know what's going on, and the price has risen again. There is no natural disaster, no military accident... I don't know what's going on."

"Those uneasy and kind-hearted people make trouble. The cloth will definitely rise after a while. If your family wants to make clothes recently, buy the cloth early. Yao Xuewei reminded.

My family only makes clothes twice a year. It's none of my business to increase the price of cloth. Russell said curiously, "How do you know the price of this cloth is going to rise?" Is there any inside information?"

"There is no inside information, I read it in the newspaper." Yao Xuewei said, "Thing grain in North China and cotton yarn in the south, those big bosses are all suffocating."

Without real knives and real guns, people are playing this kind of invisible economic war.

The little bosses of Huishui were not very valuable. As soon as Zhao Mingli came, they shrank like quail one by one. Or the organization issued a notice before their factory dared to resume work.

Those commercial giants along the coast don't pay attention to this, and even want to continue to bite a few more bites of the people through economic means.

Reading the undercurrent in the newspaper, this invisible war is quite fierce. But Yao Xuewei is not particularly worried, because they are also capable and have many economists.

In the past, every place occupied by the organization would unify the local currency and let everyone exchange it with old coins. The money they exchanged for will be shipped to the enemy's occupied area and disrupt the local economy...

Now the two sides are fighting again, and the impact of prices is not small. The first thing to reveal is grain. The price has increased by 20% compared with the previous one, and it is estimated that there will be a rise in the future.

After listening to Yao Xuewei's analysis, Russell immediately became nervous and said, "When I get paid this month's salary, I will use it to buy food and hoard it at home."

"Don't buy too much. Even if those big bosses have money, they can't fight with our organization." Yao Xuewei comforted her.

Hearing this, Russell couldn't help laughing and said, "Master, you think too much. I can't buy much with my salary."

Before Zhao Mingli took out the task, she moved a lot of rice noodles to her home, and there was still a lot of space in her space, so in the face of the increase in grain prices, Yao Xuewei was not panicked at all. She had hoarded the goods that should be hoarded for a long time ago, and she was not in a hurry.

It's just that this wave of rising prices still affected her. The price of grain rose, and the price of restaurants outside also rose.

Yao Xuewei now costs 20 yuan a month. She took her two children to a restaurant for more than ten days in the morning, and half of the money cost.

You can still afford to eat, but after the price doubles, you always feel like a wronged head when giving money.

"Mom~ Let's eat steamed buns next time. Don't eat meat buns. Meat buns are expensive." Zhao Duoduo felt distressed to see it and consciously lowered the standard.

Cheng Qingshan didn't say anything, but silently ate less.

"Eat first today, and we will eat at home tomorrow." Yao Xuewei said.

"Tomorrow Sunday, it should have been eaten at home." Zhao Duoduo asked, "What about the morning after tomorrow?"

"In the future, we will eat at home in the morning and wait until the price of the restaurant drops before coming out to eat. It's okay to arrange it like this."

Anyway, there is everything at home. At worst, you can get up half an hour early in the future. Now she doesn't stay up late, and it's not particularly difficult for her to get up early.

Yao Xuewei disgusted and said, "At a young age, I think a lot."

"The teacher said that the price of grain has risen recently, and we are asked to save grain." Lord Zhao Duoduo sighed and said, "We have steamed sweet potatoes and cabbage soup for several days of lunch."

"I don't want sweet potatoes at all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MANIAC By hwa

Fanfiction

3.1K 277 15
O que acontece quando uma celebridade. sem querer acaba se apaixonando por um fã? (hyunlix)
26.6K 222 78
The migrant worker Si Li was once disguised as the prostitute daughter left by the wife of the chief minister of the Ning Dynasty. The father only ca...
126K 2.3K 84
Su Tang just retrieved the memory of the court physician in her previous life, only to find out that in this life she had transmigrated into an ancie...
41.8K 472 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...