Dare [Taehyung ff]

By BoxyTaehyung

Where it all started with a simple dare.... More

Chapter 1: The unlimited hate.
Chapter 2: Outing.
Chapter 3: Detention.
Chapter 4: A living hell.
Chapter 5: Gathering.
Chapter 6: "The" dare.
Chapter 7: Texting.
Chapter 8: Fighting.
Chapter 9: Back to home.
Chapter 10: Travel.
Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.
Chapter 12: The settling.
Chapter 13: The morning.
Chapter 14: Feeling scared.
Chapter 15: Fear.
Chapter 16: Getting closer.
Chapter 17: The start...
Chapter 18: Lost.
Chapter 20: Disappeared.
Chapter 21: A new meet.
Chapter 22: Explanations.
Chapter 23: Nostalgic.
Chapter 24: Message.
Chapter 25: Revelations.
Chapter 26: Pain.
Chapter 27: Dying internally.
Chapter 28: The dream.
Chapter 29: Again.
Chapter 30: The solution.
Chapter 31: The end.
A request

Chapter 19: Trying to survive.

2.5K 153 21
By BoxyTaehyung

The blue haired guy slowly pulled away from her and opened his eyes, breathless. And so did Y/n.

"Did that mean something?" She asked with nervousness, hoping to have the reply she was waiting for. "It depends on your thoughts." He replied calmly, still not breaking the eye contact.

Slowly she looked down and layed her head on his shoulder, sighing. He also put his own on her while closing his eyes, still concious about the fact that Jungkook was sleeping on his lap.

Silence rang around them and Y/n's stomach suddenly growled out loud. She bit her tongue, secretly, out of embarrassement and Taehyung opened his eyes before looking at her with concern.

"Are you hungry?" She shook her head "No, it's fine...I guess." "You should've tell me. And I'm also dumb, I could've guess too." He breathed out and looked around to see if they could find something to eat or drink.

But no trace of anything.

Suddenly, as he kept searching for something, Y/n muttered while still laying on his shoulder, making him stop his actions "Please stay here for now, beside me."

Nothing proceeded in his mind and his body relaxed, once again, against the tree. After a few seconds, Y/n felt something approaching her hand.

And it was none other than Taehyung who slowly shifted his veiny and slender fingers toward her before linking their hands in a strong and secured way.

Her heart beat increased when she sensed his soft skin caressing her shivery cold hand. This touch seemed so unusual and unknown, because she never felt it ever before.

He never touched her hand, gripped them or linked them with his, in a friendly way. Jungkook used to do so whenever they would do an outing, go to school together, play and all. But Taehyung, he never did that because he seemed reserved in that matter.

Whenever he would touch her back then, either it was to beat her playfully or it was unintentionally. And those hands seemed so cold, so emotionless, so rough, so hard.

But this time, the feeling was something else. These hands, the ones she was holding actually, were so soft, warm, filled with care and seemed so cozy.

It just depends on our thoughts and our way of observing things, and now her point of view was showing her much more than a lover could do.

Suddenly her train of thoughts stopped when Taehyung spoke in a calm yet husky voice "You know, I always wondered about something." She looked up at him and frowned "And what is it about?"

He sighed silently, drawing circles on the back of her hand with his thumb "If we were not enemies, what would our relationship look like?" A sudden chuckle left her mouth, making the blue haired guy look at her with a confused smile.

"Why are you laughing?" She shook her head before replying "I can't imagine us being best friends just like in series, the ones who hug each other, says I love you, always being clingy. It's cringe."

He suddenly giggled and nodded "Yeah, I couldn't bear this cringiness every single day. I guess I love the way we are now, being best friends but in our own ways."

"Yeah, annoying each other, being a free drama to every student in the school, fucking up my peace every day, killing my hopes of having a great day...I can't continue otherwise it might take my whole life."

Said the mint haired guy out of nowhere, making Y/n and Taehyung look at him in disbelief. "Yah, were you spying on us?" The blue haired guy spat on his brother, who just looked up at him from his lap.

"Do I look like Sherlock Holmes? You were the ones who doesn't know how to keep your secrets secret." "Means?" Y/n asked and he sat up before facing them.

"Hugging each other while sleeping, you kissing her cheeks on the counter top, you pinning her to the wall and kissing her neck, you both sharing a few glances with unspoken words and feelings, you both caring for each other, you both burying deep down your love for each other and showing it as a pure hate to everyone...."

He was out of breath so he breathed out before adding "Is loving someone a crime that you're both hiding?"

Silence...

No words came and no words went, just a pure silence. The duo looked at each other then down, toward their laps. Why do the younger words hit them so deep and seemed so meaningful? Because it was true.

"It's not like that..." Y/n managed to whisper and Taehyung added "Yeah, I mean, since we were babies we used to fight over nothing. Our care and love grew for each other in that way, so now if we imagine our life as lovers, it's something that we didn't prepare ourselves for."

Jungkook giggled excitedly "I can't believe, it looks like a romance book. Where 2 enemies fall for each other." The duo laughed at him then shook their heads.

"For now nothing is really official." The blue haired guy decided to clear the situation before jumping into a conclusion, making Jungkook frown. "And why so?"

The older playing with his fingers, while his hand still locked to Y/n's "I might know my feelings but I don't know if she is ready. So I don't want to rush things." He finished by looking at Y/n who smiled genuinely to him.

He was a gentleman and kind hearted man and she knew it, but he just hided it since forever, so it felt like a dream to her. "Ok fine, take your time. But let's come back to our serious matter."

The younger said and the duo looked at him before nodding "Yeah, first of all our target is to find something to eat like fruits or a river to drink water."

"There must be a waterfall here, for sure." Y/n confirmed and they got up, trying to battle against their tiredness, hunger and thirst. The men grabbed Y/n's hands by each side and they started to walk somewhere randomly, hoping to find anything.

If not something to eat, maybe a human, who could help them to guide toward the exit of this jungle, which didn't seem less dangerous than their farmhouse.

Anyone or anything, like animals, could attack out of nowhere without them being concious about it, so they had to be careful. And the men were making sure to protect their precious human, to whom they loved more than themselves.

Time passed by and no trace of any kind of sources which could help them to survive in this inhabited and dangerous place.

TIME SKIP

They all sighed in satisfaction when they felt fresh water running down their burning and dry throat "Thank god, I couldn't be more grateful." The mint haired guy said while taking a mouthful of water from the waterfall.

Y/n and Taehyung also drank then fell back with a satisfying smile "I feel better." Y/n licked her lips, with Taehyung agreeing with her "Yeah, we only realise the value of the things when we loose them. Every day we eat and drink and forget to thank our God for what he gave to us without us asking about it."

The youngers hummed while smiling "Let's rest there for a while before finding a way to exit this jungle." But suddenly Taehyung spoke "No wait, Y/n, do you have your phone?"

She frowned and nodded before taking it out and handing it to him "Good." He whispered and played his fingers onto the screen for a while. The mint haired guy and Y/n exchanged glances of confusion.

Meanwhile, the blue haired boy prayed internally, whole heartedly, before smiling widely and looking back at the youngers "The message is sent to unty, I told her that we're fine."

The youngers sighed out of relief and hummed "Well, you could've tell about the actual problem." Said Jungkook but the older shook his head "No, I don't want her and uncle to be worried about their daughter."

Y/n looked down and played with her clothes "Right, dad will get angry over this." She muttered, remembering all the times he bursted out on the 3 of them regarding their careless and sometimes clumsiness in some situations.

Suddenly, Jungkook muffled his laughter, making his friends frown "What happened to you now?" Taehyung asked while sitting straight and the younger wiped his tears of laughter.

"Remember, when we were young and we're having a sleepover at Y/n's house. Uncle was once taking a nap on the couch and Taehyung-- hahahahahaha-- and Taehyung shaved his moustache with a shaver."

At this thought, Y/n and Jungkook, both were rolling over the floor while laughing their hearts out. And Taehyung was sitting there, pouting in anger and frustration.

He also remembered clearly the way Y/f shouted his lunges out when he went into the bathroom to wash his hands and saw his face into the mirror. After that he also got spank by him, but not that hard, after all Taehyung was the closest and dearest to him.

Y/f loved the men just like his own sons.

It was a hard and rough yet happiest and funniest childhood. Those old memories were engraved in their hearts.

Soon they decided to lay down and take a little rest, it took them 3 hours to find this waterfall, and now they were tired. Taehyung layed against a tree, Y/n on his lap and Jungkook rested a little far from them, against a stone.

The second they closed their eyes to sleep, Y/n and Taehyung heard the mint haired guy gasping.

TBC❤️❤️.

Really sorry for the late update🤧🫶.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 10 19
It all starts when Y/n has to do a dare after a girls' night with her friends. Y/n ends up being staying in an all boys' school for a whole year as a...
130K 7.2K 44
an experience that occured in the 21st century, but the cause? a long time ago.
16.5K 1.3K 28
A simple dare causes Jungkook to find something that he didn't expect he can do...
271K 11.5K 36
A story where Jungkook goes from being a nerd to being hot and Taehyung goes from being his bully to being desperately in love.