DIFFERENT SURYAPUTRA

By karn0123

It's a reincarnation story where a 21st century man was reincarnated as Karna. join in to know How he intends... More

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 38

6.5K 256 80
By karn0123

The swayamvar ceremony started and each king came to try and complete the task but none were successful. on a high platform Maharaj Drupad along with Draupadi and Krishna were sitting watching everything while Dristadhyum was announcing the name of participants along with their descriptive introductions. Maharaj drupad was getting seriously worried seeing one king after another king failing to do the task. He didn't know dwarkadhish ever suggested this task. According to him only Arjun could ever succeed. he was seriously worried now.

Drupad: Dwarkadhish!

Krishna: Ji maharaj.

Drupad: Dwarkadhish, till now no one was even able to lift the bow, so how would the swayamvar proceed? Truthfully only Arjun could ever complete the task but I never thought no one could even lift the bow.

Krishna (smiled): Maharaj, the bow is not an ordinary bow, one with slightest doubt or over confidence would never be able to lift it and they would need a great strength in their arms and great skills to string it. as for the completion of tasks, that will not be easy.

Drupad (anxiously): Then why have you ever suggested this task?

Krishna: Patience Maharaj, please have some patience. if a task is there then there would be someone capable of doing the task too. don't worry the swayamvar will definitely succeed, you have my word.

Drupad: Who could be successful??

Krishna just smiled, Draupadi beside her also got curious.

Draupadi: Yes, sakha pray tell.

Krishna: Ah!! I couldn't deny the request of my sakhi. there are three people who could complete the task among this generation. First as maharaj said, Kaunteya Arjun, second is me myself and third is Magadh naresh vasusen.

Drupad: that Sutaputra??

Drupad was very devastated hearing the demise of Arjun but held on to his belief that such a great warrior wouldn't die of messily fire. Hence he tried his hardest to find pandavas through his soy network but after a tear he admitted that it was in vain. If Arjun was alive it would truly be great he would make the greatest student of Drona his enemy but alas. Krishna was a great option too but since he didn't want to participate as he considered draupadi her sakhi was truly disheartening. He has made allies with Dwarka but concrete bind would always be beneficial. Third option is not up to his liking, he didn't want his fire born daughter to marry a low born. Though he invited him because of his prowess but still has his name in the end. It was for twofold reasons first he never believed Karna would ever succeed and he could make arrangements to Hastinapur as well as northern panchal to appear in the end due to their close relationship.

Hearing Magadh Naresh could succeed he was surprised hence uttered that but if push came to shove he wouldn't deny it as it would enhance his strength through this alliance. Anyway the marriage was for him to get an alliance and magadh was a great option too. Draupadi who heard his father was frowning upon her birth, was made aware of varna vyavastha and strongly believes it as her father. She was the most beautiful woman in the entire aryavart, pampered princess of panchal never would she ever agree to marry a low born whomever he is. She has decided what to do? Krishna beside her saw that but didn't say anything because he too wants Arjun to win.

Karna on the other hand was observing everything with calm expression, contemplating when he should announce his abstain. he waited till he got his turn as Suyodhana and ashwathama were planning to do the same. collective withdrawal could be seen as disrespect hence out if courtesy he didn't do that. He observed the crowd and was able to distinguish the pandavas who were disguising as brahmans there. Truthfully he couldn't understand how disguising as brahmans and asking alms when they could very well earn their living was a good deed. In a way you are cheating someone so how could it be dharma. he couldn't understand this skewed thinking. He retracted his gaze from them without pandavas ever realizing they had been spotted, which truly wasn't hard due to their physique. Suyodhana and ashwathama were just watching everything with impassive faces. but others were not like them with each failure they mocked the participants either due to rivalry before or to get even with others who insulted them too.

Pandavas were also observing everything, seeing Suyodhana as yuvraj had made their blood boil as it confirmed the theory he was behind that fire. Seeing Vasusen beside him was like salt on their wound of course they thought he was also in that conspiracy not knowing who was truly behimd it. but their anger went away seeing the bride to be. they all were enchanted and attracted towards the beauty of panchal kumari. Her beauty was like nectar which they couldn't deny. They all know she was agni suta hence only they devputra could be one she belonged to but all five desired her.

Seeing the competition of archery four were both disappointed and relieved. Disappointed that they couldn't complete the task and relieved because even arjun couldn't succeed as they weren't invited. even after knowing Arjun could complete the task, they didn't wish for that to happen. They didn't want the beauty to be near them but never belong to them. Arjun on the other hand was severely disappointed as if he was not in exile nothing could stop him from winning both competition and the beautiful bride but as if now he was a mere brahman.

Seeing the failure of everyone they wished to see the failure of Karna as well. They would at least have the pleasure of gloating at his defeat. Arjun was one most looking forward to it happening due to that suta he has lost a great margin of his strength through losing the knowledge of formidable divyastra. Somewhere in his heart he hoped everyone gaiks and the competition was made public at least then even as brahman he could win. other four didn't have this thought at all.

The swayamvar went on as none could even lift the bow, soon it was the turn of suyodhana, he just stood up,

Suyodhana: I am abstaining from the competition as archery isn't my forte. also i am already married and don't wish to practice polygamy. i represent hastinapur to thank Maharaj Drupad for his invitation.

drupad just nodded, Dhritadyum then called the name of Ashwathama,

Ashwathama: I too withdrew from the competition.

before Ashwathama could say anything, drupad snapped,

Drupad: it seems drona didn't teach you well.

How could drupad leave the opportunity to insult Drona and Ashwathama who robbed half of his empire.

Ashwathama: Maharaj you don't have to worry about what i was taught, i am abstaining because i wish to follow brahmacharya hence i couldn't marry even if i complete the task.

Drupad: say whatever you want to buy through today's competition it became apparent that teachers nowadays are incapable of teaching.

Drupad was insulting drona but his words did spark a fire in everyone present especially in karna for whom his guru was more than a teacher. He was planning to abstain but it seems he had mahe Drupad swallow his words he would not complete the task but perfectly show what he was taught. he didn't have to wait for long as his name was called. Karna stood up and marched towards the resting bow.

Upon reaching there he just closed his eyes and after saluting his guru in his mind and seeking his blessings he gripped the bow and with relative ease he lifted it. his actions brought gasps there. Draupadi clenched her fists in worry, Drupad was little relieved that now no one would think the ceremony was a ruse to insult them. Suyodhana himself was too stupefied but happy, so was Ashwathama. They knew karna didn't wish to participate but it would be great if he got married. pandavas were really angry somewhere in their heart they know of Karna's skills that makes Arjun's pales in comparison. they never wanted the beauty to belong to Karna.

Meanwhile Karna strung the bow easily but he didn't wish to continue especially as not before asking the consent of bride, but before he could say anything, a voice resounded

STOP.

The sudden intrusion shocked everyone. they all turned towards the one who dared to speak. surprisingly it was not someone from the royals or candidates but a brahman youth. everyone could see he was one who shouted and was very angry. of course karna recognised the true identity of him. as it was none other than Arjun.

Arjun who actually fell in love or desire with just the first glimpse of draupadi never wanted her to belong to karna. hence letting go of his apprehension he spoke when he saw Karna was about to succeed. Yes he knew he would succeed not because he thought karna was superior but he at least knew he wouldn't fail in piercing the eye of the fish.

Arjun: Maharaj, how could yagyaseni, blessings of agni dev marry a low born son? it would be an insult to not only her but to the pious Agnidev too. moreover it would be a sin if this happens. please allow me to participate, i would complete the task.

He shouted at the top of his lungs, everyone was surprised but a large section there agreed with him. They too began to voice out their thoughts. suyodhana was enraged he immediately stood up,

Suyodhana: How dare you insult bharata Vasusen? I will kill you, it doesn't matter if you are a brahman.

Saying so he lifted his mace and was going to march forward. Ashwathama too was beside him. seeing that other pandavas readied himself, the situation was going out of hands hence Yudhishthir spoke, because he knew they would lose as they were not armed and believed evil Suyodhana would do what he said.

Yudhishthir: Suyodhana stop. It's us pandavas. i am yudhishthir, this is Bheem, Arjun, nakul and Sahdev.

Hearing him everyone was surprised except karna and krishna. krishna hid his smile, suyodhana and ashwathama halted their step hearing yudhishthir. they couldn't help but look closely and found it was true. Drupad has his eyes shining now. he felt his wish would come true. Not only him but Draupadi was relieved too, she was about to speak but was glad someone else did. she wholeheartedly agreed with the brahman but she didn't like how a poor brahman spoke himself as candidate knowing he was arjun prince of hastinapur and devputra she was more delighted as she thought he was worthy of her.

Yudhishthir spoke because he agreed with arjun and knew his true reason. he wasn't willing to lose the beauty but now the situation was not as such anyway they hid to form an alliance and southern panchal is a good option too. with reluctance in his hearts he spoke,

Yudhishthir: I am sorry everyone for disguising as brahman but our circumstances were such. Maharaj, though my anuj has intercepted the swayamvar but he has valid reasons. anyway hastinapur was named before magadh hence i think you should consider what he said.

He showed his shrewd thinking and way of words. according to him what he said was true hence he said that so confidently. Now everyone was looking at drupad to hear what he would say. suyodhana wanted to speak but karna's eye signal stopped him.

drupad: I welcome you with all my heart pandu putron. I think what prince arjun said is true as well as you bring good points hence I allow him to proceed.

Suyodhana: But maharaj bharata vasusen was just about to complete the task anyway he completed half of it. The rest wouldn't be hard for him.

Suyodhana's words were correct and woke everyone who was watching the drama there. Even drupad was quiet so were others, but

Draupadi: I would never marry a mere sutaputra even if there were none who could complete the task. how dare a mere sutaputra even participate in my swayamvar.

Bheem: Yes you are absolutely right, rajkumari. At least someone understands, suyodhana i have told you beforehand dogs aren't worthy of offering by gods.

Nakul: Bhatata Bheem is absolutely right.

A few kings who had their ego shattered not long before by karna laughed. suyodhana has lost his minds and was about to roar in fury but someone else spoke,

Karna: It's dogs who bark in groups.

his words like a bomb detonated there, everyone was stumped by his naked contempt. bheem and Arjun were going to march forward but stopped by Yudhishthir who clearly was angry but anyone could see the fear in his eyes. even the kings who laughed were angry but seeing him with a bow in his hands made them tremble and forced them to remember what happened not very long ago so all they could do was grit their teeth. they're also saw Karna was mockingly looking at them and making fun of them. karna then turned to drupad while completely ignoring Draupadi,

Karna: Maharaj Drupad, i have proved what i wanted and have no wish to marry your arrogant daughter. Anyway it's her right to choose whom she would marry. I quit this.

Arjun didn't waste a moment and reached Karna, Karna gave him the bow which he strung, anyway he wasn't interested in marriage and he knew it was the doing of niyati again. arjun pierced the eyes of the fish thus completing the task. The flower shower began, draupadi stood up with garland in her hands and was going to take steps to garland arjun but a voice stopped her because anger held in it.

Suyodhana was beyond angry because of everything that happened.

Suyodhana: Stop!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 6.6K 41
*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗* ᴀ ʀᴇ-ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ 'ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ' ᴀɴᴅ 'ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ'. *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝ 𝘈 𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪...
2.3K 103 14
Lan xichen lost his Chance to tell jiang wanyin his feelings. In his death he is offered a chance of a lifetime. Accept his own death or Reincarnate...
28.9K 2.1K 18
It's a Sairat story after seperation. it was same as the serial track till the accident but different from the leap. Let me know how you like it. I...
1K 35 24
hii every one...i m back with another love story on Sujal and Kashish...this story would be about rebirth or Reincarnation...hope u all will like it...