Suddenly a sister

By selinagaranger22

It's about two sisters More

Kapitel 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

5 0 0
By selinagaranger22

Arrived in London we walk towards a a small very shabby looking building. I turned to the professor and said my question that had been burning on my tongue for a while "professor are you sure that we are in at the right place" I asked sceptical he only replied "we are spot on miss pook and now in there" so I'm followed him into the shabby building, there it didn't look that shabby but the landlord was quiet old and bald, professor Snape greeted him with "hello Tom, me I have a new student with whom I should go buy the school things" "oh,then do it" and so we walked through the pub, in the backyard there was only a wall. " Professor Snape how do we get to diagon alley now?" I asked professor Snape " I just tap the stones in a certain order" was the answer, he did and passage opened big enough for us to fit through we walked through the wall, in diagon alley my mouth dropped open it was so nice. " Close your mouth otherwise come fly in it miss pook" laugh professor Snape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...