The Truth | Draco Malfoy

AlphaStilinski13

It day began as any other, everyone in the great hall when a group appeared. They were watching movies; peopl... Еще

Coming Soon
Prologue
Cast (Past)
Cast (Present)
Cast (Future)
The Philosopher Stone
Chapter 1: 31st October 1981
Hi
Chapter 2: Zoe's Young Life
Chapter 3: 10 Years on
Chapter 4: The Mystery Letters
Chapter 6: Diagon Alley
Chapter 7: Diagon Alley Part 2
Chapter 8: Platform 9 and 3/4
Chapter 9: Sorting Hat
Chapter 10: First Night
Chapter 11: First Classes
Author Note
Chapter 12: Halloween
Chapter 13: First Match
Chapter 14: Christmas
Chapter 15: Zoe's Christmas
Chapter 16: Mirror of Erised
Chapter 17: Nicholas Flamel
Chapter 18: Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback
Chapter 19: Detention
Chapter 20: The Trapdoor
Chapter 21: The Man with Two Faces
Chapter 22: The Years' End
A/N
Chapter 23: Glimpse into the Future
The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 1: The Worst Birthday
Chapter 2: Secret Visit
Chapter 3: The Burrow
Chapter 4: Flourish and Blotts
Chapter 5: The Whomping Willow
Chapter 6: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter 7: The Blood Message
Chapter 8: The Legend
Chapter 9: Quidditch Match
Chapter 10: The Duelling Club
Chapter 11: Secret Diary

Chapter 5: The Gentle Giant

4K 93 11
AlphaStilinski13

Hut on the Rock – Night

The scene opens to a stormy night. The camera zooms in on a particular hut on a rock island. Vernon and Petunia sleep on a lumpy bed in the hut's only bedroom. Dudley snores on a moth-eaten sofa. Harry lies on the bare floor beneath a ragged blanket. Lightning flashes. As the room goes dark again, Harry studies then lighted dial of Dudley's watch. As it ticks toward midnight, Harry puts the last touches to a birthday cake he's etched in the dust that layers the floor.

"Make a wish, Harry." Harry whispers to himself.

Watching the scene. James made a promise to himself. 'He'll have the best birthdays.'

He closes his eyes, he... blows... and the 'flames' of dust scatter. Eyes still closed; Harry holds the wish when... Boom! The door shudders. Hinges squeal. A pin squirrels out of its housing. Falls to the floor. Boom! Vernon comes sledding into the room in his socks, a rifle in hand, paper hanging by a string from the barrel.

The muggle-borns gasped at the sight. "What's wrong?" Sirius asked. Being a pure-blood, he didn't know about muggle contraptions.

"It's a gun! He has a gun near children." Lily said.

"What's a gun?" Narcissa asked. She was worried, because of the reactions, she knew it was something dangerous and it was near children.

"It's a muggle contraption with the ability to kill people with a single metal object called a bullet." Lily answered.

"Who's there?" Vernon calls out. "I warn you – I'm armed!"

Smash! The door falls flat. An immense silhouette stands against the raging sea outside, identical to the beastly figure seen climbing the stairs in Godric's Hollow. He is Hagrid and is, rather obviously, a giant. Presently he is standing on the front door. "Er, right. Sorry 'bout that..." Hagrid says, sheepishly. Hagrid steps clear, takes the door, and fits it back into its frame. Glances at Dudley, believing it to be Harry and frowns.

"Mind, I haven't seen yeh since you was a baby, Harry but yeh're a bit more along than I woulda expected. 'Specially round the middle." Hagrid says.

"I'm not Harry." Dudley responds, terrified of the giant man who had just broken their door.

Harry walks out of hiding. "I am." He says. Hagrid turns, watches Harry's face come into the light.

"Well now, course yeh are."

"I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!" Vernon demands.

"Ah, dry up, Dursley, yeh great prune." Hagrid takes the rifle, knots it like a piece of liquorice.

"Anyway, Harry. Got summat fer yeh. 'Fraid I mighta sat on it at some point, but 'magine it'll taste all right jus' the same... let's see now... got it somewhere..." Hagrid rummages in his coat, removes: a kettle, frying pan, sausages, one pink umbrella.

"Blimey, how has Hagrid got all that in his pocket." Ron said, as on-screen Hagrid took out multiple things from his pocket.

Finally, a squashed paper box containing a chocolate cake with "Happee Birthdae, Harry" scrawled in green icing.

"Oh Hagrid." Lily whispered. She made a mental note to thank him since he wasn't with them.

"Baked it meself, words an' all."

"Thank you."

"Well, it's not ev'ry day yer young man turns 'leven." Hagrid turns to the fireplace, gives the embers a poke with the pink umbrella. As they roar to life, he takes the drying pan, lobs in the sausages. Dudley perks up as they sizzle.

"Excuse me, but... who are you?" Harry stares blankly. Hagrid frowns.

"Potter, where are your manners?" Zoe asked, jokingly.

"Blimey, Harry, did yeh inever wonder where yer parents learnt it all?" Hagrid asks.

"Learned what?"

"What? DURSELEY!!!" Hagrid yells, outraged. "Do yeh mean ter tell me he the boy knows nothin?" Vernon stands mute. Hagrid simmers, then shakes his head and turns to the fire. "Harry, yer a wizard." For a moment, the hut is utterly silent.

"I'm a what?" Harry asks, shocked.

"A wizard. And a thumpin' good 'un, I'd wager, once yeh've been trained up a bit."

"No. You've made a mistake. I... I can't be a... wizard. I mean... I'm just... Harry. Just Harry." Harry denies.

"Tha' right. Tell me, Harry. Ever make somethin' strange 'appen? When yeh was scared maybe. Or angry?" Hagrid asks, even though he knew the answers. As Harry looks up in recognition, Hagrid slaps a soggy envelope into Harry's hand.

Harry reads the letter out loud. "Dear Mr Potter, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted ay Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry..." As Harry looks up, Hagrid winks, and takes a bite of sausage.

"He'll not be going, I tell you! We swore when we took him in, we'd put a stop to that rubbish!" Vernon yells.

"You knew? You knew I'm a... a wizard?" Harry asks.

Petunia – looking furious – emerges from the shadows. "Of course, we knew! How could you not be, my dratted sister being what she was? Oh, mother and father were so proud when the letter came. A witch in the family. It's it wonderful. I was the only one who saw her for what she was... a freak!" She spat out the word 'freak'. "Then she met that Potter and had you. I knew you'd be the same. Just as strange, just as abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up and we got landed with you..."

Lily looked own at her sister's words. How could she hate her so much?

"Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash."

"A car crash!" Lily yelled.

"CAR CRASH!" The on-screen Hagrid repeated. "A car crash kill Lily and James Potter? It's an outrage! A scandal!"

"HE'LL NOT BE GOING, I TELL YOU!" Vernon yells.

"An' I s'ppose a grea Muggle like yerself is goin' ter stop him."

"Muggle?" Harry asks.

"Non-magic folk." Hagrid tells him before he turns to Vernon. "This boy's name's been down ever since he was born. He's off to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world and he'll be under the greatest headmaster Hogwarts's has even known, Albus Dumbledore..."

"Wow. Since he was born?" James asked shocked. "That's amazing for such a young age." Draco scoffed, and James looked at him. "What?" He asked.

"Zoe's name has been down since her conception, we found out later on. Now, that is impressive, not having his name..." Draco gestured to Harry. "... since birth. Compared to Zoe, he's nothing."

"Do not call my son nothing!" James stood up, outraged at the boy's words. No one called him son nothing.

"Sit down Potter." Zoe demanded. "Make one move against my husband and I'll make you regret it." She threatened him. James wanted to say something but didn't want to ruin any possibility of a relationship with him daughter, so, he sat down. Harry looked at his father in shock. How could he follow the words of a Slytherin and not defend his son's honour? He thought to himself.

"I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach him magic tricks!" Vernon insults Dumbledore. Big mistake.

"You do not insult Albus Dumbledore in front of Hagrid." Harry jokes, knowing what was coming up. But the others looked at him in confusion.

Hagrid spins, eyes bulging. "Never... insult... Albus... Dumbledore... in... front... of... me!" He whispers menacingly. He points the umbrella at Vernon, then spies Dudley, one hand deep in Harry's birthday cake. Pop! – a flash of violet light hits Dudley square in the rump. Instantly, a pig's tail curls through the back of his trousers. Vernon roars, hurries everyone out of the room.

Everyone laughs at the sight of Dudley with a pig's tail. Including the Slytherins.

"Tha's curious. Meant ter turn 'im into a complete pig, whole hog an' all. Suppose he was so much like a pig already, there wasn't much left ter do." Hagrid sees Harry staring in awe at the pink umbrella. "Er, be grateful if yeh didn't mention that to anyone at Hogwarts. Strictly speakin', I'm not allowed ter go magic." He checks his pocket watch. "Bit behind schedule, aren't we? Best be off." Hagrid exits, leaving Harry to consider his sorry surroundings. He looks momentarily at a loss, then... Hagrid pokes his head back in. "Less, o'course, yeh'd rather stay."

"No. Let's go." Harry says, as he follows behind Hagrid.

"Why did you hesitate?" Hermione whispered to Harry.

"I don't know." Was the only thing he said as the screen went black.

Author Note:

I wrote this ages ago but I didn't realise that it wasn't published. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

400K 8.9K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" •••••• harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) •••••• y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...
201K 5.2K 44
It was in 1977 with the Marauders era when James Potter tried to get Lily-pa- I MEAN Lily Evans to go out with him but declined him saying she doesn'...
671K 21.1K 79
"We must hide the child... even hiding her identity until then she will be safe." - Albus Dumbledore. Join Y/N's trip to Hogwarts, the wizarding worl...
15.5K 241 64
"𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚...