I'm building territory in anc...

Por jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... Más

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-204 end

131-140

252 5 0
Por jeon_jijae

31

Chapter 131

, get closer, if you can hug people from behind, it would be great, this picture is good, you can grab it and draw it down..."

"Now, as soon as our words come out, we will definitely be able to make a lot of money. "

Soon, half of the arrows in his hand were consumed. Under the guidance of Xie Yixiu, Ming Yu's arrows could not be missed, and he would hit every shot. It's not too simple.

He looked around for everyone's reactions. Of course, what he observed was mainly The girl's reaction. The effect is really good. Look at the green light in each one's eyes, like a nymphomaniac. I can't wait to jump on it directly. What kind of reserved and reserved I have long forgotten.

Since the effect is very good, then It was time for him to retire and let Xie Yixiu be baptized by the adoring eyes of the girls alone.

He handed the remaining arrows into Xie Yixiu's hands, "Well, I'm a little tired, the rest is better than General Xie's help. I voted, I was just taking a break. "After he finished speaking, he turned around and left.

"..." Xie Yixiu didn't stop him even though he was reluctant to let go of the atmosphere he had just met. But when Ming Yu left, he turned around and raised his hand, and the five arrows in his hand flew out at the same time. He threw them into five different pots at the same time.

He just taught Ming Yu that he had run out of patience to throw the pot, so he just cast it all at once, otherwise it would be a waste of time.

Everyone gasped, this, this is a human being What did you do ?

Ming Yu was also stunned, this... Is this still a human being? People can't make a hundred shots one by one. You can make a few shots together and you can be a winner. Do you want to be so cool!

But The effect was unexpectedly good. Looking at the girls who were watching, they were so excited. They must have been fascinated by Xie Yixiu's handsomeness. Among them were the two girls who played the piano and danced that he had seen before. His eyes are more than hot and hot to describe? If it is possible, it must have been rushed.

Xie Yixiu returned to Ming Yu's side, and Ming Yu gave him a thumbs up to show his compliment. Needless to say in this game, you don't need to look at the scoring results to know that you are the first in the game.

Although it's a bit regrettable that Xie Yixiu didn't show his demeanor more on the court, Ming Yu was still very pleased.

After Xie Yixiu came off, those who continued to throw pots became less enthusiastic, and the onlookers dispersed one after another and continued to do what they liked.

Ming Yu and Xie Yixiu walked on foot. The eldest princess's garden is beautiful and unique. Every winding path leads to a secluded or a corner, there is always an unexpected and unique beauty.

There were a few young girls not far behind them. It was Shangguanling's group. Whenever they looked back, they would inadvertently look around, and their intentions were very suspicious.

Ming Yu had already noticed it, and was secretly happy. These girls must have been impressed by General Xie's demeanor, so they followed. But they didn't come forward, and they thought it was because of their face. After all, girls with thin skin, how could they come up and talk to them at will.

The more Ming Yu thought about it, the more reasonable it became. In this case, Xie Yixiu had to take the initiative to attack.

He put on Xie Yixiu's shoulder and said, "General Xie, do you like to be more elegant and quiet, or gentle and small, or a lively and cheerful girl?

" Hope it goes on like this forever. At this time, I didn't respond to Ming Yu's question for a while, so I could only ask "Huh?" in doubt.

Ming Yu pulled him with a smile, "Look back, the girls who followed must have just been attracted by your charm. Let me tell you which type of girl you like, don't hesitate, If you attack directly, you will not be able to escape from your palm."

"Why should I attack?" Xie Yixiu asked coldly.

"Uh! No, this is a good opportunity. Look at you. You are in your twenties, and you don't even have a wife. Children like you are going to have soy sauce. Why aren't you in a hurry?" Ming Yu Worryingly said: "You know that I have never loved these gatherings before, and I have never participated in them, but this time is a good opportunity for me to help you ask the eldest princess. There are so many beauties in this garden party, you only need to see who , I'll talk and make peace for you, if I don't have the eldest princess."

Xie Yixiu stared at him strangely, "So, the prince brought his ministers to this garden party to serve as a matchmaker?"

Ming Yu touched his nose embarrassedly. He has never been a matchmaker. This is the first time to cross a river by feeling the stones, "Hey! You know, I care about you."

Xie Yixiu sighed: "I thought It's the prince who wants to find a sweetheart."

Ming Yu jumped and shook his head in denial, "Nothing, nothing." Then he suddenly reacted, "Hey! I'm talking about your business, don't get involved. How is my body?"

There was a smile in Xie Yixiu's eyes, his feelings for him were sour for a long time before, it was all unwarranted. How to do? He can't let it go for the rest of his life!

The author has something to say: Thank you very much for your continued support, refill! Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-01-18 11:43:59~2021-01-19 11:29:56~

Thank you to the little angel who cast mine: Starry Night~ ﹃~ 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 3 bottles of five lectures and four beautiful young people; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

106. Chapter 106

"Why are you still hesitating? I told you that if you pass this village, you won't have this store!" Ming Yu urged.

"You don't need to worry about your lord." Xie Yixiu was very calm, "I already have someone in my heart."

"Ah?" Ming Yu licked his ears, did he hear right? Does General Xie have a sweetheart in his heart? This... how is this possible? General Xie was at the border. For so long, he hadn't seen him have anything to do with women, and he didn't even mention a related topic in front of him.

It's not like he didn't know where the frontier was, but where did Xie Yixiu get the time to contact the girl besides leading the troops to fight? Could it have been introduced by someone else, or was it a childhood sweetheart?

Ming Yu wanted to break his head and didn't understand, and said ignorantly: "So, I'm just worrying about it?" Again, curious, he asked: "General Xie, who is that person? I know him. Come on? Tell me, isn't she beautiful? It's hard to imagine what the beauty that can stay in General Xie's heart looks like."

Xie Yixiu's eyes darkened, "Do you really want to know?"

Ming Yu nodded excitedly. , The heart of gossip is about to stir, "Mmmm, come and listen."

Xie Yixiu frowned, his fingers kept tightening and loosening, he had put him in his heart long ago, and he would never let it go in this life. Down. If he lets himself watch him leave his world and kiss me with other people, he can't accept it. Just looking at another girl just now made him feel uneasy and mad. If...if...

the restless thoughts in his heart follow him, Xie Yixiu will become more and more annoyed. He wanted to stay away from this person rationally, and to see him happy from a distance, but he wanted to drag him and accompany him to sink together.

"Don't stop talking! Come on, let me be happy for you too, I treat you as a friend." Ming Yu muttered and bumped Xie Yixiu with his elbow.

This is true. Ming Yu rarely calls himself the king in front of Xie Yixiu. He is very comfortable with Xie Yixiu and feels very equal. It's like in the future, if you meet close friends, you can talk about everything.

These words directly broke the chord called reason in Xie Yixiu's mind. Since this is the case, let him understand his heart. Whether he accepts it or not, it is better to give himself a break than to suffer endless pain.

Xie Yixiu was full of enthusiasm, and he had never been so rude as he had always been calm and self-controlled. As soon as he grabbed Ming Yu's wrist, he pushed Ming Yu into the bushes at the corner with a little force.

Ming Yu was in a daze, raised his head in disbelief, just wanted to ask Xie Yixiu why he was pushing him, and then covered his lips with warmth. After Ming Yu realized what was going on, his head was smoking, and his face was hot. Is this... being kissed? Have you been kissed by Xie Yixiu?

Fortunately, Xie Yixiu left at a touch and pulled him back. The two stood at a distance of a fist, Xie Yixiu leaned over and whispered in his ear: "This is the answer you want."

Ming Yu was shocked, widened his eyes in disbelief, stared at the person in front of him, and reached out to touch it. The warmth of his lips seemed to burn him. "You...you..." He couldn't say a complete sentence for a long time.

Xie Yixiu didn't give Ming Yu any time to think, and continued to whisper, "Xinyuejun Xijun doesn't know."

Things were better than he thought, at least he didn't slap himself, and he didn't arrest himself for the following crimes. This gave him a glimmer of hope. If Ming Yu didn't mind, he could promise himself...

"Wait, wait!" Ming Yu turned around and covered his face with his hands to physically cool himself down, and then his dazed head could do nothing. to think.

Ming Yu has never been in love, not before and not now. Although I have also met a girl I like, I get along with you more than AUO and less than a lover. Now someone suddenly told him that he was in love with him, which made him a little overwhelmed who had never confessed. What should he do now? He's still standing here now, and it's good that he didn't run away.

After calming down a bit, Ming Yu began to wonder what Xie Yixiu meant? if not kidding

32

Chapter 132

If so... it's impossible to make a joke, doesn't this person understand it himself? It's too old-fashioned and boring, how could he make such a big joke.

Therefore, it can be concluded that what he said is true, Xie Yixiu really likes him, and the person in his heart is himself? So the question is, since when did he fall in love with him? What does he mean by saying it now? Aren't you afraid of blaming him?

What just happened repeatedly came to my mind, and the temperature on my lips lingered, and I saw the rhythm of the heat that had dropped a little on my face and was about to rise again.

Can't think about it anymore, Ming Yu couldn't understand, so he simply asked directly, "You, you said that you have someone in your heart, but that person is actually me?"

"Yes!" Xie Yixiu answered briefly and forcefully.

"You...when did you start to like...like...?" Ming Yu blushed and sounded like a mosquito.

"I don't know, just a little bit, bit by bit, slowly filling my heart. I've also been confused, but my heart doesn't always follow people's wishes. Now that it has taken root in my heart, I can't control it, and I want to dig it out, even if Touching it is also heart-wrenching." There was a sadness in Xie Yixiu's voice. From the beginning, he understood the hardships of this road, but he had no way out. Ming Yu

's heart beat a few times, "But I... I'm a man, you... how can you?" He waved his hand irritably, "In this world, this seems to be wrong."

Knowing that a man is in love with a man, he has friends like this, and the two even went abroad to get a certificate. But he didn't know that people in this world were so open, which made him feel unbelievable.

"What about men? Haven't there been many examples of this in the past? Not to mention, the former emperor and Empress Chen were in love, weren't they also men?" Xie Yixiu said neither humble nor arrogant.

Ming Yu had no obvious disgust at his attitude, but was a little surprised and at a loss. He believed that Ming Yu was so dazed because he couldn't accept that such a thing happened to him for a while.

Ming Yu clicked his tongue, he had never understood this before. Listening to what Xie Yixiu said, this seems to be a very common thing, and everyone's acceptance is not so low. Should he praise the minds of the ancients for being more enlightened than later generations?

"No matter what you think, I'm just expressing my own thoughts. The prince doesn't have to have any burden. It doesn't matter if the prince makes any decision. It would be good if the minister can guard the prince for the rest of his life." Xie Yixiu's warm words were like a hammer Usually, word by word hits Ming Yu's heart.

Ming Yu's heart throbbed for a while, his eyes were a little hot, and no one had ever said such a thing to him. Protecting him for a lifetime, if he is so emotional, he will never just talk about it. He believes that Xie Yixiu can do what he says.

He has been here for so long, and his thoughts and views are out of tune with the people in this world. In the eyes of others, he may be a weird person. No one can understand his own thoughts and practices, let alone find a partner who shares the same philosophy. Xie Yixiu is different. He can keep up with his own thoughts and agree with them.

This is why I regard Xie Yixiu as the only friend in this world and live on an equal footing. He had already thought that he would die alone in this world, otherwise he would not refuse the emperor's good intentions to grant marriage. He is also unwilling to hurt others. In his eyes, a marriage without love and a family are terrifying, because he used to live in such a family since he was a child, there is no warmth, only cold. He doesn't want his experience to continue on the next generation, so loneliness is not unbearable.

The hand that Xie Yixiu played now disrupted his originally calm heart lake, causing waves of ripples. It turned out that he was also loved and guarded by others!

"I... um, I'm not ready for emotional matters. You know, I... I'm still young, yes, I'm still young, not yet the age of a weak crown, so..." Ming Yu racked his brains and said, Eyebrows and eyes are almost tangled together. He tried to find some gentle words so as not to hurt the person in front of him.

Maybe after some time, a year and a half, three or five years, people's thoughts will be different again, and then let's go with the flow. Give everything to time, maybe they will look at each other and smile indifferently, and everything today will go with the wind. Or maybe he will also have strong feelings to respond to the other party. It is not fair that only one party pays for the feelings.

And it's always a good thing to think about something as important as falling in love, right? No matter whether he will accept Xie Yixiu or not, he can't hurt others, after all, they treat each other sincerely.

In fact, isn't this an excuse for Ming Yu to escape now? He has always been emotionally insensitive, otherwise his former friends would not feel sorry for him. If he were enlightened, how could he become an older leftover man.

Xie Yixiu's heart finally returned to its original position, and Ming Yu did not refuse him, which means that there are countless possibilities between them in the future. Ming Yu is always like this, unwilling to hurt others, even if he can't accept it for a while, he is extremely gentle. At this time, he couldn't and couldn't bear to force him. Since he gave the answer, he could wait, even five years or ten years, or even a lifetime.

"I'm waiting for you! There is no deadline." Xie Yixiu said warmly.

"..." Mom! Foul, foul, how can Xie Yixiu be so good at flirting with this ice cube? I can't see it, people who are usually stuffy like gourds, say things that make people blush like this. Of course, maybe there is also a relationship between Ming Yu who has never heard such love words.

Ming Yu waved his hand irritably and decided not to continue this topic, "I'll go to the eldest princess and ask something, if you don't..."

"Let's go together?"

"..." Well, let him, Ming Yu has already I don't want to be confused anymore.

Along the way, the two were separated by a distance, Ming Yu was silent and did not speak, Xie Yixiu didn't bother, just quietly followed behind him.

Seeing this scene, the girls in the distance behind them couldn't help but wonder. They were all fine just now. The atmosphere between the two of them talking and laughing was particularly good.

"What happened just now? Has anyone seen it?" Shangguanling asked suspiciously.

I don't know if it was her illusion, but the two just looked back at them. They couldn't let them find out, so they hid for a while. Then, Duan Wang seemed to stumble into a bush at the corner. When they looked again, General Xie had already pulled the prince out.

After that, the atmosphere between the two was obviously different. It's a pity that the bushes blocked their vision, and they didn't know what happened. The conversation between the two could not be heard from far away, but she always felt something was wrong in her heart, and she didn't know if other sisters felt the same way.

"Why did Wang Duan fall backward for no reason? I didn't see it clearly," another said.

"Uh! It seems that General Xie moved his hand, and then Duan Wang fell out."

"It was General Xie who pushed it? Then the question is, what happened to the two of them behind the bush just now?" Someone asked boldly.

"General Xie dares to push the prince? Impossible?" Some people still couldn't believe it.

"Why don't you dare to push the prince? If you don't push the prince, will our words have sales?" A sister said proudly.

"Giggle...that's what the sisters said. Even if you don't push it, you have to push it down." The laughing branches of the sisters in the audience trembled, with no meaning.

"It's alright, alright, go back and write down the material, and everyone should brainstorm."

The author has something to say: Thank you for your support, refill! Have you all eaten Laba Porridge? Happy Laba Festival! Hahaha thank you for the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-01-19 11:29:56~2021-01-20 11:33:15~

Thanks for the little angel who cast mines: one 1 medical doctor;

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: five lectures, four beautiful youth, Mo|* Yaxuan 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

107. Chapter 107

The door of Prime Minister Wen's house has been broken by those officials in the past few days. Since Prime Minister Wen has passed through the air with the emperor, he has won the support of the emperor. When he returned to the residence, he wrote a quick note and wrote down a memorial about the Xiqi Corridor. It was presented to the emperor's desk the next day, so the emperor took the matter out for discussion in the early days of the dynasty.

This time, it was like poking a hornet's nest, and all the important ministers in the DPRK were talking about it. Xiqi Mountain belongs to Suixi and Wuliang. Now that Dayan is troubled by internal and external aggression, it is simply unable to carry out territorial expansion. Prime Minister Wen has always acted cautiously, why did he suddenly present such a memorial?

There are those who oppose it, thinking that unnecessary efforts will waste people's money and waste money. There is only the prime minister, Ma Shou, who thinks that this matter will benefit the country and the people. Although it will cost a little more manpower and material resources at present, it will be able to benefit future generations in the future. Some people take a wait-and-see attitude, and neither side accounts for it.

Of course, this matter could not be decided all at once. Some smart people thought about the emperor's attitude, but the emperor did not make any statement on this matter. This makes people a little unpredictable, think about it, Xiqi belongs to the frontier, right? The borderlands were nothing before, but now there is still a squatting Buddha, Duanwang.

And I have never heard of the Xiqi Corridor before. Now that Duan Wang has returned to Beijing, there is such a thing. If there is no shadow of Duan Wang in this matter, who would believe it?

The emperor's lack of attitude is also very memorable.

33

Chapter 133

Who is Duan Wang? That is the Lord of the Sacred Heart. When he was entrusted to Liangzhou, everyone thought that King Duan had fallen out of favor. However, on the first day of returning to the palace, the eleventh prince came out, and the twelfth prince was punished because of him, but Duan Wang had nothing to do. Even Concubine Hui heard about this and cried and pleaded in front of the emperor, but she couldn't make the emperor change his mind. Doesn't this explain anything? In the emperor's heart, Duan Wang's holy family has not been reduced by half, and his status is still ahead of the princes.

Then this is enough to show that this matter is related to Duan Wang, and the emperor's silence is just silently supporting Duan Wang's attitude. After such an analysis, some people changed their attitude and decided to act in the eyes of the emperor.

There was a lot of noise in the middle, up and down, and down, each of them had to quarrel, and there was almost no peace.

Prime Minister Wen had no choice but to go to Emperor Deyu Palace to hide in peace. It's not that he doesn't know the consequences of doing so, but if he doesn't do it, who would dare to do it?

"Look at you, you're still laughing at me..." Prime Minister Wen noticed something was wrong as soon as he complained, and quickly apologized, "Your Majesty, please forgive me." The

emperor's smiling face froze, and the originally warm atmosphere suddenly changed. get dull. This person has changed a lot over the years. He used to be free and easy, how can he be so cautious now?

The emperor smiled and said in a casual tone: "Forgive what sin, I keep saying this sentence every day, you are not tired, I am tired."

Prime Minister Wen felt a little regretful and cramped, the atmosphere just now was too good, Let him forget the situation at this time. I thought it was because they were young, the two had no identity gap, and they were inseparable from each other, so they would talk and complain like this.

As soon as the emperor said this, it made him even more uneasy, and he knew that he should not come here.

The emperor looked at him, the chess piece in his hand knocked twice on the chessboard, and reminded: "It's your turn, but I reminded you in advance that you have no regrets when you play chess!"

Prime Minister Wen returned to his senses, but found himself thinking about things At the moment of thinking, the chess piece in his hand has been placed on the chessboard. This move blocked his back path, and seeing the corner where he worked so hard to get work was blocked like this, it became a dead chess piece.

When he reacted, he quickly reached out to pick up the chess piece, but the emperor reached out and squeezed his hand, smiling, "I reminded you, don't go back." As soon as the

two hands touched, Prime Minister Wen's face changed . Bai, as if his hand had been overcharged, hurriedly shrank back.

The emperor was a little lost, but he didn't seem to realize it. He quickly made a move with a

smile, "Wen Qing, this game has been accepted." Prime Minister Wen smiled bitterly, "I lost." Confessing defeat early and admitting defeat late is always a loser, so why struggle and make yourself lose ugly?

Prime Minister Wen had no interest in playing chess, and when he didn't know how to speak, the emperor pushed the chess piece and waved his hand: "No, no, continue to play, it's just that I bullied Wen Qing.

" Prime Minister Ling Wen breathed a sigh of relief, stood up and was about to leave, but was stopped by the emperor, "I see that you have been bored these days, and you need to tie the bell to untie the bell. Since it was caused by that bastard. , let him come forward to solve the problem himself."

Prime Minister Wen raised his eyes, the emperor still looked indifferent, looked at him with a smile but not a smile, he lowered his eyebrows and respectfully said: "But it is up to Your Majesty to decide. "

Just now, when the emperor said that sentence, he was a little confused. The emperor was dealing with all kinds of opportunities, and it was fortunate to be able to notice his emotions. But that's all, it's just the emperor's concern for his subjects.

Prime Minister Wen resigned and left, the emperor sighed, Wen Qing had been haggard for the past few days, and the bastard actually dragged Wen Qing into the water. Let that bastard resolve this matter as soon as possible, so that he won't have to work harder.

When Ming Yu found the eldest princess, the eldest princess was preparing for someone to invite them to participate in the essential part of the garden party, that is, such elegant things as reciting poems and talking about the ancients and the present.

In fact, such links are all the same with minor differences, either drumming to pass flowers, or water flowing, in short, literati and elegance are essential. Ming Yu just wanted to see the excitement. If he really wanted to let him play, he couldn't do it. Everyone knew the books in his stomach, so he just read the pictures.

What the eldest princess is preparing today is the Qushui Liujing, that is to say, sitting on the ground beside the flowing stream, putting down a liquor-filled liquor in the upper stream, and the liquor will flow down with the water. It flows in front of everyone, and when the drum stops to see who it stops in front of, it is the person who writes poetry and composition on the fly.

This is an elegant literary thing that contemporary literati and Yikes like most. Generally speaking, there are always some proud works spread out at every event. If some famous works can appear, they will be admired by the world, and maybe they will be passed down through the ages, why not do it.

The eldest princess and Ming Yu were sitting upstream. As the presiding judges, after the order was given, the drums sounded densely, and everyone happily prepared to show their talents.

Ming Yu also watched the fun. It was quite interesting to listen to these people recite poems, at least not for fun.

The eldest princess still remembers Ming Yu's life-long events. Now that she is free, she wants to ask to see if there is any progress. It doesn't matter if there is no progress, anyway, holding a few more literary conferences and letting Ming Yu come to play more, how can it be effective?

"Fourteen, I just had a lot of fun watching you throwing pots and playing in the pot. You are shocked by your skills. I'm afraid no one in the capital can match it, right?" The eldest princess started.

She had already heard about the matter of throwing the pot just now, thinking that Ming Yu had specifically inquired about the girl Shangguanling before. Shangguanling is a girl who likes to throw pots, so when Ming Yu went, she must have taken a fancy to that girl, right? Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to display his skills and amaze everyone's eyes. Man, who doesn't want to show his strengths in front of the girl he likes?

He had already forgotten what happened with Xie Yixiu just now. However, mentioning this, Ming Yu remembered that Xie Yixiu taught him to throw the pot, such an intimate contact.

I didn't realize it before, but when I think about it now, I think of Xie Yixiu's confession to him just now. Only then did I understand that Xie Yixiu had always been thinking about it, and being so close, he could smell each other's breath. He glared fiercely at Xie Yixiu, who was on the side, but he wished he could have a hole to dig into, and his face turned red again unconsciously.

Seeing this, the eldest princess thought that Ming Yu was blushing because of Shangguan Ling.

He smiled and said, " Shangguanling is a good girl, and Ben Gong also thinks it's good. If the fourteenth brother likes it, Ben Gong can help you match." See the princess's intentions. Only the fool, Ming Yu, didn't know that, but luckily, he was the first to attack, otherwise, with Ming Yu's temperament, he might have been kidnapped.

Ming Yu is very shrewd about other things, but when it comes to emotional matters, he is completely blind, as ignorant as a blank sheet of paper.

Ming Yu really didn't understand the situation, and after hearing what the eldest princess said, he said blankly: "Matching? What?" The

eldest princess rolled his eyes at him, and was still pretending to be stupid with her here, "Matching you to keep up with Guanling, you Don't you have a crush on her, like her? What's so embarrassing about it?"

"Gah?" When did he have a crush on Shangguanling? He just fell in love with Xie Yixiu, but unfortunately it's gone now.

The eldest princess thought that he was too shy to speak, "Fourteenth brother, don't be afraid, this palace asks the royal father for you personally, and your wish is fulfilled."

Ming Yu was surprised by this, and he glanced at Xie Yixiu. , Xie Yixiu wondered what he was thinking? His face was gloomy, and the aura around him dropped several times. God, do you want to be so exciting? Hearing Xie Yixiu's confession just now, he turned his head and was talking about his marriage again. This was putting him on fire.

Frightened, he quickly waved his hand to distinguish: "No, no, this is nothing. I didn't even say a word with Shangguan, let alone what I like or not like, sister, don't talk nonsense, bad The reputation of the girl."

Ming Yu said solemnly, and the eldest princess doubted it, "Is what you said true? You really didn't like Shangguan girl?"

Ming Yu only swore to God, and said anxiously: " No, no, really no."

"I didn't like Shangguan girl, what about other girls? Are there any?" The eldest princess asked suspiciously.

Ming Yu was about to cry, "No, sister, don't worry about me. I have already mentioned this to the royal father, and it is up to me to make up my own mind." The

eldest princess was stunned, and Ming Yu said What does it mean? Did the royal father care about his life-long affairs? Make up your own mind. Since ancient times, it has been the word of the matchmaker who was ordered by her parents. Don't look at what elegant gatherings she holds are very lively. Young men and women can come together to admire each other and confide in them. But everyone knows that the major matters of their marriage must be considered and weighed by their parents, because behind them is the family interest, which is the responsibility of each of them and must not be violated.

The emperor could actually promise Ming Yu's marriage affairs to make up his own mind, which means that Ming Yu can do whatever he wants. There is no interest relationship that can involve Ming Yu, and Ming Yu is also free from the shackles of marriage, and there will be no help from any relatives.

The prince's marriage is not that simple. A powerful personal family might be the ultimate bargaining chip. Therefore, almost every prince's mother and concubine will start looking for a family that is beneficial to their son's future very early. Then select a girl from such a family and ask the emperor to marry him as a concubine. even if

34

Chapter 134

The two have never met, never had any feelings, and did not hinder the involvement of interests.

Ming Yu didn't know whether it was good or bad for him to do this, the eldest princess felt a little pity, "You! How can the emperor let you do whatever you want? That's all! Just go with you, but you have to really have someone you like, ah If you can help me, I will definitely help you."

Ming Yu breathed a sigh of relief, fearing that he would be wrong, he quickly changed the subject and asked about Song Lian that he wanted to inquire about, "Sister, do you know of a man named Song Lian? Song Lian's person?"

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-01-20 11:33:15~2021-01-21 10:14:17 Oh~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 2 of five lectures and four beautiful youths;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of peeping darkness; 2 bottles of rgmau; 1 bottle of five lectures and four beautiful youths; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue hard work!

108. Chapter 108 The

eldest princess thought for a while, and was very strange, "Song Lian? What did you ask him to do?"

"When I was in the borderlands, I met a person named Song Lian, and I heard that this person used to be famous in the capital. , is a very talented and famous person. I thought that my sister has made countless talents and celebrities in Beijing, so I thought to ask my sister if she has any impression of this person?" Ming Yu said pick and choose, afraid The elder sister was worried and did not tell Song Lian's plan to surrender to the enemy.

The eldest princess looked sideways slightly, and pondered: "Did you go to the edge?" The

eldest princess's tone was very familiar, and Ming Yu was overjoyed, and hurriedly asked, "Does my sister know this person?" The

eldest princess paused, His eyes were a little dazed, and he coughed while covering his mouth with a handkerchief: "This, I don't know this very well. If the fourteenth brother really wants to know, you can ask the prince or the third brother."

"Huh? Is the Crown Prince related to Brother Three Emperors?" Ming Yu exclaimed.

The eldest princess immediately covered his mouth and made a silent gesture, "Be quiet, you don't dare to spread these words out, and you don't even want to seek news from this palace."

Ming Yu closed his eyes, originally he wanted to From the mouth of the princess. Unexpectedly, the eldest princess interrupted his thoughts directly, and all the words were released, Ming Yu naturally couldn't say anything else, and could only smile to ease the embarrassment. The third prince has never dealt with them very well, so it seems that he can only ask His Royal Highness the prince.

Just as he was talking, someone came to the door. The drums stopped just now, and the river flowing down just stopped at Li Tonghe's position. In the roar of the crowd, Li Tonghe took out the poem that he had prepared for a long time, and recited it triumphantly, which attracted a lot of applause.

Li Tonghe is naturally complacent and triumphant, and a person like him who has the spirit of poetry and literature, how many people are vying for it. He didn't believe that those women were unmoved, especially Shangguan Ling. It was her blessing that he could see her, so why did he raise his eyebrows at him? He wanted to see Shangguan Ling's regret.

Some female relatives like Shangguanling also participated in it, and of course some were unwilling to write poems and poems, so they sat aside and ate snacks and hot tea while watching the performances of these people.

The little sisters in Shangguanling are so excited now that they are planning to discuss the matter of sorting out the storybook together, so they did not participate in the activity. Several sisters gathered together to discuss and watch the excitement.

And Li Tonghe's careful thinking is very obvious. He deliberately showed off. He deliberately went to Shangguanling and the others. Before they got close, he heard them mention General Xie and Duan Wang's name, which is obviously taboo. They were still immersed in the scene just now, unable to extricate themselves one by one. When it came to excitement, their pretty faces were flushed, and the girl was pregnant, it was hopeless.

Immediately, Li Tonghe's heart was full of anger. He also witnessed the whole process in the pitching field just now. Duan Wang and Xie Yixiu stole the limelight. How can a foolish prince and a martial artist in the frontier be able to shine so brightly that these short-sighted women can't stay away?

The more he thought about it, the more he became confused. In the blink of an eye, he saw Duan Wang, who was chatting with the eldest princess, and Xie Yixiu, who was sitting beside him. His blood surged for a while, he strode forward, and bowed his hands to the eldest princess. The salute said: "Duan Wang and General Xie participated in the garden party for the first time. It was a big event. How could they sit alone and be left out? Why not have fun with everyone?"

Ming Yu was stunned, what fun is it, he doesn't want to be so eloquent. thing.

Just as she was about to refuse, the eldest princess smiled and nodded in agreement: "Yes! Fourteenth brother, this is quite interesting. I'm here with my sister today, why don't you just let go and play."

This is the first time Ming Yu has come here. Isn't it boring to always talk with oneself in the activities of the young people, these young people are easy to play together.

Isn't she holding this garden party to enhance the relationship between young people? Most of the children here are the children of wealthy people in Beijing, or literati and poets with amazing talents in Beijing. It is very beneficial to be able to make friends. At least it can also widen its own network, which will also have a lot of benefits for myself in the future. It is precisely because of these that the gatherings held by the Princess Anping are sought after by the world, making everyone flock to them.

Ming Yu shook his head and smiled, "Sister, it's not like you don't know the details of me. You can't understand the poems and songs, let alone make people sing them right." The

eldest princess comforted: "Even if you don't know these things, it's nothing . What are you afraid of?"

"Eh!" The eldest princess said so well, but he couldn't refute it.

So he looked at Xie Yixiu with a question in his eyes. He is also not good at making decisions for Xie Yixiu. Xie Yixiu is about the same as reading the military book. The old man talks about poetry, poetry, and philosophy of life. This is not bullying them for not reading books.

Xie Yixiu saw Ming Yu's projected eyes and said, "Everything is up to the lord."

Shit calls the shots, what can he do? Ming Yu wanted to refuse, but then heard Xie Yixiu say: "My lord, I see that several rich sons over there are not necessarily full of poetry and books."

Ming Yu's eyes lit up, and those who know me, Xie Yixiu! Children of rich families, children of rich families, can also make friends.

Those who can come here to communicate are all rich or noble, or talented people. They each have their own small circles, and it's not just for the sake of chance that they can get together. If you can make friends, you will have another way in the future, why not do it.

Moreover, the plan in Ming Yu's hands also needs the help of some people. Now that I have contacted it, it will pave the way for the future. There is no loss in whether it is successful or not.

Thinking so, Ming Yu no longer struggled, stood up and agreed with kindness.

Li Tonghe was overjoyed when he saw that the two agreed, hum! He would like to see how these two make a fool of themselves.

His father was the Minister of War and knew everything in the imperial court. He was the eldest son in the family, and he focused on training those who would enter the official career in the future. Therefore, Li Tonghe is well aware of the situation in the DPRK. What is Prince Duan? Even if the emperor favors again, he is just a king, and he will never be able to reach the top.

And his father's current third prince, who is very talented and capable. He is very appreciated by the emperor, and now he has the momentum to compete with the prince. As long as the three princes reach the top, their Li family is from the dragon's power, and it will not be a problem to rise to the top from now on. Therefore, it is normal for him to despise idle kings like Duan Wang.

In fact, Ming Yu's name has long been ruined by some people's rumors, and most people in the capital are amused when they hear it. No matter what, the fourteenth prince Ming Yu, a foolish prince, could not feel awe.

Since Duan Wang and Xie Yixiu were involved, it was natural to start over. Shangguanling and several sisters who were watching the excitement from the side also wanted to join in. The girl's requirements were not so high, and if they lost, it was just a show of talent.

The rules of the game are to sit freely on the ground by the stream, and there is no distinction between status and status. However, most of them are separated by small circles, and they can sit together in a circle, chatting, having fun, and being at ease.

Ming Yu identified the ground and walked over directly. The purpose is Ma Jinyu's side. Ma Jinyu was the rich child that Xie Yixiu had mentioned, and the eldest princess had introduced the people to participate in them from the very beginning. The rest of the people only took one pass, and the focus is still on the young lady. However, Xie Yixiu carefully remembered these people.

This saved Ming Yu a lot of trouble, Ma Jinyu and the others were already on the fringes. Their family has been in business for generations, and although they are rich, they are looked down upon by those self-proclaimed scholars. The so-called all things are inferior, only reading is high, which is the portrayal of today's society. That's why they would show their faces at the Eldest Princess's party no matter how much they paid, just to make friends with some noble people.

When Ma Jinyu and others saw Duan Wang coming, they never expected Duan Wang to come to them. Where did he dare to be slighted, he quickly got up and saluted, "I have seen the prince, General Xie!"

Ming Yu nodded with a smile, and waved his hands to let them be free, no need to be more polite. But who is in front of them? Duan Wangye, that is the prince's title, no matter how unbearable the outside rumors are, his identity is definitely not something they can despise.

Fortunately, this game doesn't pay much attention to the red tape, and it took a while to wait for the greetings to be completed and sit down one by one.

Shangguanling and the others chose a distance that was not too far or not too close, so that they could observe their movements very well, and then sat down chatteringly. From time to time, their eyes swept over Ming Yu and the others, even Ma Jinyu and others were not spared. Harmful, they frequently arrange their clothes and hairstyles, they are afraid

35

Chapter 135

Your own misdemeanor is a joke.

Ming Yu was also surprised. The actions of these little girls were unbelievable. They followed them sneakily before, but now they are even more blatantly looking up and down. He was a little uneasy in his heart, could it be that some of them really liked Xie Yixiu? Thinking of this, he raised his eyes and glanced at Xie Yixiu. Ming Yu also felt relieved, although he didn't know what he was worried about.

It's also because Ming Yu doesn't chase stars or play 2D or something in later generations, so I don't know, these little girls are completely little fans who run after CP.

Everything is ready, the drums are playing, and a new round of games begins.

Ming Yu's mind was not on the game, and he didn't pay much attention to it. And Ma Jinyu and the others were just joining in the fun. Wouldn't it be fatal to let them write poetry?

At first, Ming Yu's identity made them scruples and cautious. But Mingyu approached intently and had a friendly attitude. Soon several people let go, and they all expressed their opinions and talked about it.

Li Tonghe is disdainful, the dignified prince, even with the stinky people. Sure enough, things gather people and divide them into groups, but that's all.

"How does the lord know the current grain price?" Ma Jinyu asked in surprise, and then noticed something was wrong, frowning angrily and said: "What the lord said is that in recent years, the price of grain has risen year by year, and it is not easy to do business. In a disaster year, some places are severely affected, and they have to pay for porridge to help the victims." The

Ma family is one of the wealthiest households in the capital. shop. The garden where the eldest princess held the garden party today is also the property of their Ma family, and the venue was created by the Ma family.

In recent years, there have indeed been natural disasters, and the imperial court has also provided disaster relief every year. In order to seek a good reputation, the merchants below naturally cannot be neglected. No matter what, you have to save face, and what you spend is real money.

Ming Yu smiled and said: "It is taken from the people and used by the people. It earns a lot of people's money on weekdays. It's human nature to give back some of it at a certain time. It's impossible to just get in and out of business, right?"

Ma Jinyu should say, "This is what it should be, disaster relief and so on, our Ma family has nothing to say."

Ming Yu waved his hand, "This king also does business, naturally he knows the hard work involved in the business."

Ma Jinyu Hearing this, he was very moved, "The business of the prince is beyond the reach of ordinary people. Our business can only be called a small business, and the prince has extraordinary spirit and ability to the sky!"

Whoever does business does not know about Duan Wang's business in the Western Regions, When the first wave came back, these rare things caused a sensation, which merchant would not be jealous. I heard that the second batch has followed the prince to Beijing, and they are all waiting to get some. The last batch of goods were all robbed by the powerful, and it is difficult for them to see the money. If they can grab one or two pieces this time and spread it out, what kind of scenery will it be. Now that the Lord is right in front of him, he has to make some connections. Maybe a little leak from the prince's hands will be enough for them to brag for a long time. The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-01-21 10:14:17~2021-01-22 11:49:43~ Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: 27083075 10 bottles; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! 109. Chapter 109 The eyes of everyone looking at Ming Yu are also hot, and none of them are rich and wealthy. There was no way before, so I couldn't imagine it, I could only watch it eagerly. Now that the Lord has come, this opportunity should not be missed. Ming Yu was amused, but they didn't know how they were thinking. He originally wanted to give them a huge opportunity, and it was up to each of them to seize it. Ming Yu pretended to sigh, "This king is also forced to, but this deal is not a long-term solution. This king also has a headache, and this king's plan is not just this business. ."

Everyone was shocked, what? Did they hear it right? Wang Ye's business has a bright future, but he reluctantly parted with it. Did Wang Ye say something wrong?

Several people looked at each other and didn't understand what Ming Yu meant. In the end, Ma Jinyu came out and asked: "My lord, this is a joke, all of you present who don't know your lord's business is called a big business. Ah."

Ming Yu shook his head and said, "This king is by no means joking, and this king also knows the benefits of this business. However, a person's strength is always limited, and he is still a little powerless. Seeing the treasures of the Western Regions are everywhere, his own strength is only a matter of life and death. It is a pity that it is like the sea holding sand. If more people are involved, this will be a great benefit."

Ma Jinyu snorted and looked at Ming Yu, who was sitting casually on the floor. He could understand every word of his words. , but why is it a bit difficult to understand together?

Someone poked his waist, turned his head, and someone whispered in his ear, "What does the lord mean by saying this?

"

Someone boldly guessed: "Could it be that the unique business of the lord will allow us all to share a piece of the pie?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone was excited. Which of these people is not the elite children that the family focuses on training. , The natural sense of smell for business is hidden in the bones. As long as you smell a little smell, you will flock to it. Everyone knows that this kind of thing is fast and slow. If you miss an opportunity, then the entire family will fall behind others. As long as you fall behind one step, you will always be inferior to others. This is the most fatal point of the family.

"What are you thinking? It's you, are you willing to separate such a good thing?"

The man was silent, he definitely didn't want to, and he wasn't a fool. However, this Duan Wang heard that he was a fool since he was a child. What if he fell ill at this time? He didn't dare to say this, he just thought about it in his heart.

Everyone is confused, the best way is to ask the prince in person to ask clearly. So Ma Jinyu was pushed out by them again, everyone craned their necks and listened carefully to their conversation.

Ma Jinyu rubbed his hands and asked tentatively, "Your Highness, you know that the younger ones are all rough and old. I don't know what Your Highness just said?"

Ming Yu didn't give a shit. Get these people to contribute money. Letting out some wind at this time, so that they can prepare early, is also beneficial to themselves.

"It's very simple. In the near future, willing merchants can also go to the Western Regions to buy and sell. At that time, our products from Dayan will be sold to the Western Regions, and then the goods from the Western Regions will be shipped back to Dayan. I'm not afraid to tell you, we are big The value of Yan's goods in the Western Regions is staggering, and silk can also be called soft gold. And you have seen how popular the Western Regions goods are in Dayan?" Ming Yu explained.

Everyone's heart is itchy, they are all businessmen, and they naturally know the truth that what is rare is more expensive. They believed everything Ming Yu said, but they never believed that Duan Wang would easily let them intervene.

They began to ponder silently, what was the meaning behind Duan Wang's actions? They are businessmen who have been labelled shrewd since childhood and think twice about anything. None of them believe that there will be a good thing that will fall from the sky, and it will be cheap to find it for nothing, and no one will feel at ease. If what Duan Wang said was true, what price would they pay?

No one spoke for a while. Of course, Ming Yu knew their concerns and didn't rush them. He talked about the scenery of the Western Regions for himself, "You are the children of merchants, and it is common for merchants to travel south and north. But do you know that? , The size of the Western Regions is beyond people's expectations. To the west, there are countless small small countries, but also empires as powerful as Dayan. They have high noses and deep eyes, golden hair and blue eyes. Of course, they There are also countless gold and jewels, and they can earn their money. Think about it, is it comparable to ordinary business transactions?"

Everyone was fascinated, and if they could go to the Western Regions in their lifetime, it would not be a waste of life.

"It's a pity, only the prince has the strength to go to the Western Regions to do business. Although the villains and others yearn for it, I'm afraid they are too weak." Someone said enviously.

Ming Yu looked sideways, "Why? As long as you have the heart, why can't you go?"

The man smiled bitterly and said: "Not to mention that I have never been to the Western Regions before, and I don't know the customs and customs. The situation in the borderlands alone is daunting. The villain's father also went to the borderlands to do business and trade in the borderlands. Bandits ran rampant, and they fought with Suixi, and the wars continued. He almost never came back from that trip. Later, he told us that we should not go again. In the end, life is more important."

These words were like a basin of cold water . , to wake up the excitement of the crowd. Yes, no matter how much money you make, if your life is gone, then there is no place to complain. King Renduan's caravan came and went safely, relying on his own strength.

They had already investigated clearly when the Mingyu caravan came back for the first time. There were several hundred caravan escorts, and half of them were from the Red Pao Army. If you want to go to the Western Regions, you must pass through the enemy country Suixi. They are only ordinary people, where can such a strong team escort them? Even if a caravan is formed, in the past it would have been sheep into the tiger's mouth, right?

Ming Yu smiled and said confidently: "That was more than ten or twenty years ago. Don't you know that this king is now the king of Liangzhou? Bandits and bandits in the borderlands.

36

Chapter 136

It has been suppressed by this Wang Qing for a long time. It's too late for those people to hide and hide, how can they dare to come out and make trouble? Am I right? General Xie?

Xie Yixiu, who was on the side, never spoke. At this time, Ming Yu mentioned his name, so he nodded and said, "Yeah." Ming

Yu then dropped a heavy message, "Also, now we have found a safe passage, no need to go through." In the land of Suixi, you can enter the Western Regions safely and steadily, saving a lot of time and effort. "

Everyone has almost exploded, how can such a good thing happen? In this way, the risk of business in the Western Regions is greatly reduced. As long as you can make money, it is worth taking a little risk.

"My lord, if I wait for a caravan to enter. Western Regions, what are the conditions? Ma Jinyu finally couldn't stand it anymore and asked the exit.

"Conditions?" What conditions can there be, as long as everyone is ready with money and goods, anyway, it is guaranteed that everyone will have money to earn and a share of the pie. "Ming Yu said generously: "It's just, you all know, high investment, high return. If you are really interested, you can wait for the news. I believe that the imperial court will be able to come up with a specific plan soon. "The

court can support it, this is definitely not a joke. There are still people who can sit still, and some people move uneasy. Because of the princess's place, they didn't leave immediately. But there are several people who said they would go back and find them. The head of the house discussed this matter, no matter what, he said goodbye to Ming Yu and the eldest princess and left in a hurry.

Ma Jinyu is also considered to be the host, of course it is impossible to slap his ass and leave, and he dared to rush back to discuss this important matter until the end of the garden party.

Li Tonghe originally wanted to let Ming Yu and the others participate, so that they would have a chance to see their jokes. If it was their turn and they couldn't write poetry, would those girls still admire the sloppy prince general?

Sure enough, finally When it was Ming Yu's turn, Ming Yu scratched his head and said, "What kind of poetry, text, this king is not at all good at it, and this king is willing to admit punishment.

After saying that, he was about to punish himself with three glasses of wine, but was stopped by Xie Yixiu by the side, "I'll punish the prince for three glasses of wine . "

Ming Yu smiled and nodded quickly, he has never been a big drinker. The last time I went to the border area, I was very drunk at the reception banquet, and I suffered a lot of sins. Later, I hardly touched alcohol. He knew Xie Yixiu's drinking capacity, which was no problem at all, so he readily agreed.

No one dared to say that there was nothing wrong with the substitute punishment, and they all turned a blind eye to it. Only Shangguanling and the others shone in their eyes, quietly sharing their experience among several sisters, and a few people giggled and peeked at Ming Yu and the two from time to time. Seeing this scene, Li Tonghe was half-dead with anger. Duan Wang was ignorant and incompetent. He really didn't understand why these girls didn't take a look at their talented self. It was extremely superficial. Just after a few tours, Ming Yu also felt bored and didn't want to stay any longer. He did everything he needed to do. Although the main purpose was quite different from his expectations, it was a good thing to have made many friends. He believed that if this matter spread out today, how could powerful merchants not hear the news? Regardless of whether there is a will or not, I am afraid that they all want to inquire about the news, or wait and see first, or take action instead of heartbeat. All in all, this matter will have a great impact on the entire Dayan. In a luxurious mansion in Beijing, with bright lights, Ma Jinyu lowered his head and lowered his eyes, standing in the center of the hall with a very respectful expression. Ma Siyong, the head of the Ma family, sat in the middle of the top, with the elders of the Ma family in turn. They are all heroes of the Ma family. Without the hard work of these people, how could the Ma family be as rich as it is today? These people are already old enough to take care of themselves, and they haven't taken care of the trivial matters in the family for a long time. Unexpectedly, the head of the family called them all together today, saying that they had something important to discuss. Ma Jinyu was trembling, and told Ming Yu's words truthfully again. It was quiet in the hall, only his words echoed in the air, which made him feel a lot of pressure. He is the elite of the next generation of the Ma family. If it is not unexpected, it is very likely that he will take over the future Ma family. From childhood to adulthood, he has never seen such a battle. All the respected grandfathers and uncles of the family have gathered together, which proves that the family will have a major decision.

Ma Jinyu's palms are sweating. As a younger generation, it is rare for him to be able to participate in such a decision in his life. This is a rare opportunity for him, and it is also a process of growth.

When Ma Jinyu finished speaking, the hall fell silent.

"What do you think?" There was a moment of silence in the hall, and Ma Siyong, the head of the house, broke the silence and asked.

The old man in the first seat on the right hand touched his silver beard and asked Ma Jinyu, "Is Prince Duan really willing to give up this business and share it with everyone? How

is it possible?" Confidence. As businessmen, they know too much how profitable an exclusive sale is, not to mention that it is a cross-border business. They have also heard that the goods in the Western Regions are rare and precious, and they are rare in the world. They believe that as long as this road continues, it will be just around the corner for King Duan to become rich and rival the country. Now Duan Wang is willing to give up the opportunity so that others can get a share of the pie. Why does this sound like a trap? It's not that he is suspicious, it's just that this move is too unbelievable, but for normal people, who wouldn't hide it? The author has something to say: Thank you for your support, I am very happy to have you with me! Love you guys! Refill! Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-01-22 11:49:43~2021-01-23 11:53:03~ Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Roy40 Bottles; 5 bottles of Shanren No Meow; 3 bottles of Five Talks, Four Beautiful Youths; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard! 110. Chapter 110 Ma Jinyu swallowed, "That's what Prince Duan said. The Zhou family, the Wang family, and the Zhu family all heard it at that time, and they never dared to be false." "It's not certain." Someone analyzed Ma Jinyu's rescue and said, "Since Duan Wang dared to speak out so blatantly, it proves the truth of the matter. What do you say about Duan Wang? I can't see it through. I think Dayan had something before Duan Wang. Who dares to go abroad for business? Duan Wang broke the rules and did it?"

Since the first batch of goods from the Western Regions appeared in the capital, these merchants have long heard the news. As long as it is a businessman with vision, who has not carefully inquired about Duan Wang's actions? The foolish prince who was rumored before has also completely changed in their hearts. Is there any foolish person in the world who can do such a big thing quietly? If it was them, I'm afraid they won't be able to do it all their life.

Someone echoed and said: "Indeed, I have never seen a person so favored by the current emperor. This person is still a stupid prince. Do you think it is possible? I think that this King Duan is very wise and stupid. If the words come true, does that represent the emperor's decision?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone was shocked and whispered. The emperor's decision, that is the trend of the court. With the support of the imperial court, they will have a chance.

Ma Siyong pondered: "According to the fourth uncle, is this matter approved by the imperial court?"

Fourth uncle Ma took a sip of tea, "Even if he doesn't approve it now, it won't take long to think about it. I heard some rumors, The court is discussing the Xiqi Corridor recently, and if my expectations are correct, this Xiqi Corridor is likely to be the safe passage mentioned by Duan."

Uncle Ma can be said to be the most flexible person in the Ma family. He is thoughtful and insightful, and he is generally insightful about what he is involved in decision-making.

The Dayan Dynasty was a class hierarchy of scholars, peasants, businessmen, and businessmen. The status of merchants was not high. Three generations of merchants and merchants were not allowed to enter the officialdom by imperial examinations. On the surface, it seems to be excluded from politics and has nothing to do with national affairs. But they are well-informed, and they are the first to know about any troubles, and they are also clear about the trends of the court.

Some people started to get excited, "So, this is actually true!"

"If this is the case, our Ma family must be ahead of the curve, and we can't miss the first cup."

"That's right, But have you ever thought about the high investment and high return that Duan Wangye said? I think this sentence is very interesting. If you really want to get involved, you will probably invest a lot of money. "

"Hey! How can there be a business without spending money in this world? If you can spend money to get this opportunity, I think it's worth it."

This resonated, business transactions pay attention to timing, if you are afraid of doing things, how can you be a big deal? All of you here have been immersed in the way of business for decades. Who will do things that are not beneficial to the old and cunning people?

Everyone in the hall discussed for most of the night, and finally the owner, Ma Siyong, said with a final word: "Now the eight characters have not been written yet, we are ready with both hands, one is to detect the movement of the court at any time, and one can take action when there is trouble. Second, Take care of Duanwang's side, it is better for Jinyu to come forward on this matter, try to get Duanwang's trust and cooperation, and then we can act according to the situation."

At present, this is the only way, as long as the Ma family boarded this boat, I believe that It will definitely be even better in the future.

Not only the Ma family, but also the Zhou family, the Wang family, the Zhu family, and other families who got the news almost stayed up all night. They are all waiting for an opportunity, an opportunity to soar into the sky, only

37

Chapter 137

If you grasp it, you can get rid of other people far away, and you can ride the dust yourself.

In the third prince's mansion, in a secret room, the third prince sat on the top with a gloomy expression on his face, and his next position was a few confidants who gave advice to him.

At this time, he was listening to the report of the servant, and his brows were furrowed. Ming Yu really deserves to be damned, as soon as he returned to Beijing, he killed the old eleven, the twelve was punished by the father and the emperor, and the twelve even turned against the eleven, all of which were caused by Ming Yu.

He seemed to be doing nothing, and even went to the eldest princess's garden party to be at ease.

"Are you sure what you heard is true?" Mingtao confirmed it again.

The servant nodded, "This subordinate will never dare to lie."

Ming Tao waved his hand, and after he got down, he slapped the table angrily, "How unreasonable is this? What is this bastard Ming Yu doing?"

At the beginning, he begged his father to get a share of the pie, but he was rejected, but now it is better. How did this fool think that he would hand over such an important business to outsiders? It is better to leave it to outsiders than to himself.

He turned around a few times, feeling uneasy, "Why? Ming Yu, a fool, actually made a good result in Liangzhou, and even the emperor praised him. It's just that he was lucky. Master, you must have done a thousand times better than him."

The more Mingtao thought about it, the more angry he became. The counselor on the side heard the cause and effect and saw that the master was angry, so he opened his mouth and comforted him: "Master don't need to be angry because of this, the king is also in charge of this. It's just talk, maybe it's just a moment of fever and nonsense for a while, there is still room for change. Since King Duan doesn't want this business, we just need to work hard, in case we can let him let go and let him How about we take over?" He knew that the third prince had always been envious of this business, but he was not familiar with the land and knew nothing about the Western Regions. Since the road on the emperor's side was blocked, there was no room to intervene at all, so why not now?

"Tell me, is there any way to take over this business?" Ming Tao stopped, "Ming Yu is a fool, Ming Ye is not a fool, I really don't believe that Ming Ye would be willing to give up.

" I know Ming Ye, and I also know what these goods from the Western Regions bring Ming Ye. Not just gold and silver, but more importantly, people connections! Otherwise, he wouldn't be so jealous.

"It's nothing more than just doing what you like." The man vowed: "People always have their favorite weaknesses. Think about it, Your Highness, what King Duan likes, let's prepare carefully in this regard."

Mingtao thought seriously. , He really doesn't know what Ming Yu likes.

In the past, Ming Yu was a little transparent, stupid, dumb, the kind who hardly even attended family banquets. If it weren't for the fact that such a name could be mentioned in the family banquet, he really didn't know there was such a person. Later, after falling into the water, he seemed to regain some sense of sanity, but after he was well raised, he created a stubborn little overlord in the palace. Willful and reckless, he can do whatever he wants, and there is actually a father who protects him with all his strength, leaving everyone helpless.

Therefore, when asked about Ming Yu's preference for coming, he really couldn't answer. The main reason is that there is no intersection, and it is no different from strangers.

"Since it's what you like, let someone check it out. Just, I'm afraid that this silly boy won't eat hard, no, you have to go and find out the truth first. Otherwise, if you don't have preparation, you won't be very good when you fall behind. Wonderful." Mingtao frowned.

"Your Highness is right." Several people echoed. After a pause, someone asked, "It's just that I have a question. Are the matters discussed by the imperial court in the past few days related to this King Duan? You must know that the Prime Minister never stands in line. If this matter is related to King Duan, Then, will he be attracted by King Duan? Needless to say, King Duan also knows that he is a prince. Once Prime Minister Wen favors the prince, the prince's power will be even stronger, and we will be more passive." Speaking of this, Mingtao was also a little annoyed in his heart. This prime minister is arrogant and proud, and he doesn't know what to do. Pretending to be a clear stream and not complicit with others, now she is being drawn by a fool.

Although he has not yet stated whether he really took a stand, the matter he raised about the Xiqi Corridor is obviously related to Mingyu. Because only Ming Yu was tossing about this on the edge, Ming Yu didn't come back calmly, and when he came back, the Xiqi Corridor was brought out, and the discerning person knew what was going on at a glance. What did you say about not forming a party for personal gain, and now being pulled out by Ming Yu as a target to block in front, I really don't know why.

Thinking about how much thought he had spent in order to win over the Prime Minister. The gold, silver, jade, and famous calligraphy and paintings that were delivered to the door were all returned, and he did not give him any face as a prince at all. Later, some rumors about this matter got into the emperor's place, and the emperor specially called him to beat and train him, which made him put out his mind. However, fortunately, he failed to win over Prime Minister Wen, and the others did not dare to make any more decisions, so he was fairly balanced.

Now that Ming Yu has broken this balance, how can he not be angry in his heart.

"Tell me, what does Ming Yu want to build this Xiqi Corridor? This is a costly and labor-intensive matter. The imperial treasury is empty, where will there be money for him to build this Corridor? The Prime Minister is not unaware of this situation, But he still brought it up and spoke for him, how much benefit did Ming Yu promise to this old guy? The most hateful thing is that the royal father did not reject it, doesn't this mean acquiescence?"

The court was arguing. , The prince kept his mouth shut, neither said support nor said no support, just like the emperor's attitude. Except for some of the middle forces under the prince who supported Prime Minister Wen, most of the rest, including Mingtao himself, believed that it should not be wasted manpower and material resources to do useless work. After all, it is a border area, so what if Dayan occupies the Xiqi Corridor? There is close to the Suixi country, as long as the Suixi country is still an enemy, there is no room for development. Think about it, the people in the borderlands have been displaced due to the war, and the poverty is increasing. The military expenditures that Dayan has spent on the borderlands every year is a lot of expenses. Now that the war has dragged Dayan into the quagmire, where is there any spare energy to expand the frontier? earth? However, Ming Yu, the initiator, has been leisurely all day long, as if these things have nothing to do with him, he is simply watching the fire from the other side. Prime Minister Wen was so confused that he was sold without knowing it.

"I really can't figure out what King Duan's move means. His Majesty's attitude is also intriguing.

" It's a big matter of the country, how can it be a child's play!"

This matter is not in a hurry, Ming Tao is now thinking about the business of the Western Regions. It's up to him to go out himself, and if he wants to come to Ming Yu, he will not give him this face. Thinking that he can't sit still anymore, he goes to Ming Yu.

Ming Yu had just returned from the eldest princess' meeting, and before he had time to take a break, he heard that the third prince Mingtao came.

This third prince, he still wanted to find him, so he was sent to his door, and the big head who was sent to his door was neither slander nor slander.

Ming Yu's attitude was very enthusiastic, but instead, the third prince Mingtao was a little overwhelmed. Is their relationship so good? It seems to be closer than a brother.

"Little Eleven was ignorant before and came to trouble the Fourteenth Brother. I have also trained him, and I believe that this kind of thing will not happen again in the future." Bringing up what happened two days ago can be regarded as an apology.

"Hey! Our brothers are joking, why should Brother Sanhuang take it seriously? Besides, the father has already punished this matter, so there is no need to bring it up again. If Brother Sanhuang doesn't mention it, I have forgotten it here." Ming Yu said Not caring, he said with a smile, "Brother Sanhuang came to find Fourteen because of this, right?"

The author has something to say: Thank you! Thanks! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-01-23 11:53:03~2021-01-24 11:33:21~

Thanks to the little angel who cast mine: pipishow 1 ;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of pipishow;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

111. Chapter 111

Mingtao shook his head, "The fourteenth brother has been flourishing in Liangzhou, and the emperor is really envious. I see that you have brought back a lot of things from the Western Regions this time. It seems that the fourteenth brother will be able to harvest something this time. Fei!"

Come, come, and finally talk about the business. Ming Yu smiled decently and politely, waved his hand and said, "How can there be? These are just gadgets. I'm bored on weekdays, so I got these to earn some pocket money."

Ming Tao's eyelids twitched. Pump, this is also called petty money? Those of them who are used to seeing the big world in Beijing dare not call it petty money, this is obviously Jinshan, right?

Could it be that this foolish boy does not know the value of his goods? When the shipment came back last time, Ming Yu was on the edge, and everything was handed over to Prince Ming Ye to take care of it. He didn't believe that Ming Ye didn't have the slightest selfishness, maybe he could start from the middle to provoke the relationship between Ming Yu and Ming Ye.

"Fourteenth brother, don't you know that the goods from the Western Regions that you sent back last time caused a big stir. The powerful and powerful people in Beijing are all vying for it. That's it, there are still many people who regret it empty-handed. And go back."

Ming Yu pretended to be ignorant, "Hey? Really? I'm also worried about the issue of the product being sold this time. Since that's the case, then

38

Chapter 138

More assured. "

"Didn't the prince tell you?" The prince made a lot of profit from it, and he also had a lot of contacts. well! These should all be yours. Ming Tao sighed and said regretfully.

Ming Yu was amused, do you really think of him as a fool? Is it possible to use such an obvious provocation?

However, Ming Yu smiled naively, "This is what it should be, the prince's brother helped Ming Yu." I've been very busy and made so much money for me. I have always been a generous person, and I will keep it in my heart when others treat me well. There is no cure for the

idiot, and he is still here to thank others after being sold. Mingtao looks down on Ming Yu's stupidity and dares not show it on his face. Can we brothers still not know? I'm just worried for you, I'm afraid you will suffer. "

"Three emperors are kind, and Ming Yu accepts it." "Ming Yu nodded, "My brother can eat anything, but he can't afford it. You see that I brought back so many goods here, and I suffered a little loss, so I must not cry to death? "

"Hey! That is, that is. Mingtao felt itchy and asked tentatively, "Does the fourteenth brother have any new ideas for this batch of goods this time?" If you can use the emperor's brother, just say it, the three emperors will definitely try their best to help, and you don't have to worry about any problems at all. "

Mingtao looks ugly, so there is no explanation to let Mingyu hand over the goods to him for full control. Mingyu secretly thought, if it is really handed over to you, then you won't be able to spit out the scum?

Mingyu sees it, He didn't say anything, he just took a sip of tea, shook his head and said, "You don't have any ideas? It's so complicated, I don't want to worry about it. Nothing to do with the two masters, the prince's brother is familiar with the road, and it is also good to leave it to him. "

Mingtao was secretly anxious, although he knew that Ming Yu couldn't give these things to himself with just a few words, but he still wanted to give it a try. Now that he heard what Ming Yu said, it was expected, but he didn't. Give up, I haven't been able to mix it up before, maybe this time Ming Yu can change his mind? Anyway, this is all Ming Yu's, and his words can count.

"Fourteenth brother, you see that His Royal Highness has to assist in government affairs, and the affairs are so busy. How can you take care of so many things. Besides, such a business of merchants and goods selling is done by a prince of a country, which is really a loss of national style." Ling Ran said.

"Ah? Is there such a thing?" Ming Yu pretended not to understand, scratched his head and said angrily: "Brother Prince didn't say that? He just said that I can leave it to him, so I can rest assured that he is the In order to comfort me? I... I am too inconvenient. Losing the national body is a major event, so what should I do?"

Mingtao comforted: "Fourteenth brother, don't worry, in fact, the third brother is fine. , you can also share some for His Royal Highness. If I come forward, no one will accuse the prince."

"Brother Sanhuang, you are really a good person." Ming Yu issued a good person card to Ming Tao, "I am also in this matter. I don't know how to do it! Why don't I go and ask the prince and the emperor first. Let's see what they say, but I will definitely bring the kindness of the third brother."

Ming Yu asked the prince and the emperor. , what else could have happened to him? Mingtao was annoyed, and he couldn't speak it out in person. Even if he was crazy, he couldn't do anything.

Ming Yu saw how wonderful his face was changing, and couldn't help but laugh in his heart, "Alas! Actually, this business is really meaningless. It wasn't because of a lack of money in his hand before. It's not a lot of money, it's just tasteless."

Ming Tao's eyes lit up, it seemed that the news they got was correct, Ming Yu really wanted to give up this business. He had previously thought of forming a caravan by himself, so that he could do business with the Western Regions like Ming Yu, but the caravan is easy to build, so where can the guards be found?

He is just a prince, and his guards are regulated. It is impossible for him to have hundreds or thousands of guards like a king like Ming Yu. He also knew the situation in the frontiers. There were no bodyguards to protect the caravan, let alone the caravan, whether it could go to the Western Regions was still a mystery.

Since Ming Yu doesn't want the business of the Western Regions, isn't it appropriate for him to take this opportunity to take over the caravan? It also saved him a lot of money. The most important thing is that Ming Yu's caravan is used to running in the Western Regions, and it is easy to use it.

Thinking of this, he doesn't bother to get involved in the sale of goods. How can short-term benefits be compared with long-term benefits? As long as there is a caravan, are you afraid that there will be no goods from the Western Regions? Being able to convince Ming Yu to give up the caravan is the most important thing.

"So, the fourteenth brother doesn't want this business in the Western Regions? It's a pity. To be honest, the emperor brother saw the fourteenth brother's prosperity, and was planning to learn the fourteenth brother to do this business. What."

Ming Yu squinted his eyes slightly, and the smile on his lips deepened, only throwing so little bait, the fish was hooked, tsk tsk! You don't want to kill yourself.

"Huh? What the three emperors said is true? Hey! It's not easy? Then you can form a caravan. You know me, my brother does everything at a time, and once his interest passes, It's boring, anyway, I don't want to run the business anymore."

Ming Yu is not joking, people's energy is limited, how can anyone lose a watermelon to pick up sesame seeds? His focus in the future is to control the Silk Road such as the Xiqi Corridor and build Liangcheng into a commodity market city. This is the livelihood plan of his development plan, not to make a fortune with this truck of goods from the Western Regions.

In the beginning, things were rare and expensive, and it was normal for goods in the Western Regions to be extremely expensive, but when he opened up the Xiqi Corridor, more Dayan merchants could go out and introduce merchants from different countries. It is destined that in the future, these things from the Western Regions will become ordinary items that ordinary people can afford. In this way, Ming Yu doesn't need to do anything more.

Ming Tao got the confirmation from Ming Yu himself. He was overjoyed and smiled cordially: "Since the fourteenth brother no longer runs the business and manages the caravan, why not transfer the caravan to the third brother?"

"This..." Ming Yu hesitated.

Mingtao made persistent efforts, trying to convince Ming Yu with his three-inch tongue, "Fourteenth brother, third brother will not treat you badly. Whatever conditions you want, even if you say it, I will do my best."

Ming Yu's face Weird, "Brother Three Emperors, do you really want to take over the caravan?"

Mingtao nodded again and again, his face full of anticipation, "Exactly, exactly, the third brother will take over the caravan, the conditions are yours to open. Otherwise, your caravan will not run the business, but waste it, no matter what, this is also you. I set it up by myself."

Ming Yu's expression was a little loose, and he seemed to be moved by Ming Tao's words, "Brother Sanhuang said the same thing, in this case, there must be conditions, but I don't know if Brother Sanhuang can accept my proposal. Conditions!"

"You say." Mingtao said firmly without talking nonsense. As long as Mingyu lets go, everything will be fine.

Ming Yu thought about it for a long time, just when Ming Tao waited so impatiently, and when he was about to open Ming Yu's mouth to speak, Ming Yu said, "First, I want you to take 30% of the profit of the goods, whether in or out, as long as If the caravan brings goods, I have to count it. If you can't do this, the rest will be ignored."

His ~ 30% profit, Mingtao is a little distressed, but thinking about the high value of a trip, it seems to be acceptable. One point, he weighed it again and again, and nodded slowly.

Ming Yu was very satisfied, "Second, the escort is mine, and this cannot be counted in the caravan."

"What?" Ming Tao was a little anxious when he heard that the escort was not included in the caravan, and he wanted to take over. This caravan mainly takes a fancy to the aspect of guards. If there is no escort, he might as well form a new caravan by himself. Not only does he not need to share the profits with Ming Yu, but he is more at ease when using it for his own people.

"This can't be done. There is no escort, and the caravan has no guarantee. What is the difference between such a caravan and a sheep entering the tiger's mouth? You don't need to go to the Western Regions, just go out of Shichongguan, and the caravan will not be left." Mingtao said flatly.

Ming Tao's objection Ming Yu didn't take it seriously. Instead, he smiled calculatingly: "Brother Sanhuang, don't worry, just listen to me."

Ming Tao sat up straight, but he wanted to hear what Ming Yu had to say, and Ming Yu was not in a hurry. With the lid of the teacup in his hand, he gently skimmed off the foam on the tea, took a sip of the tea, and said, "If Brother Three Emperors needs to be escorted by a escort team, that's fine. This Brother Emperor has to pay a certain amount of silver. After all, the guards also have to eat. There is no benefit to helping the emperor guard for nothing, right? The younger brother will suffer a big loss. How can this be done? In a word, with money, I can protect the guards The team lends you, what do you think? Or you can also spend money to hire other bodyguards or something. However, people like me in the escort team only need to look at their performance these two times to know that they have no ability, can Are you bringing back so many goods?"

Ming Tao heard that the guards had to count the money separately, which made him a little unacceptable, but after listening to Ming Yu's words, he began to hesitate again. Ming Yu is right, if he hadn't taken a fancy to his guards, why would he have spent time sitting here and let him speak?

Ming Yu stared at him and cleared his throat, "Brother Sanhuang, this is a huge profit business. If Brother Sanhuang is reluctant to give up this amount of money, there is nothing my brother can do." After speaking to himself, he said: " Today's Ma family, Wang family, and that's name, they seem to be very interested when they talk about this. They have money, so they wouldn't care about it. Why don't you go and see what they mean and say Maybe there are more benefits."

Mingtao was startled, how could this be possible? If the fertilizer does not flow into the fields of outsiders, how can it be cheaper for others?

"Fourteenth brother!" Ming Tao hurriedly said, "Fourteenth brother, third brother is not unwilling.

39

Chapter 139

I mean, just how much money does this escort team need? You know, the third brother spends a lot of money in the capital. If it is too outrageous, the third brother can't afford it! Ming Yu narrowed his eyes with a smile, "

It's not outrageous, it's not outrageous, no matter how you say it's a family, good brother, why doesn't my younger brother slap his elder brother's bamboo pole with his eyes? Am I right? "

Mingtao wiped the cold sweat, and if Ming Yu's mouth came out bald, why would he be so frightened? But no matter what, for the future, he was determined to bring Ming Yu's caravan under his command. In this way, I can compare myself to the prince.

The author has something to say: Thank you for your overlord vote or Oh, the little angel who

irrigates the nutrient solution~Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Starry Night Mark~﹃~ 2 bottles;

I am very grateful for everyone's support for me, I will continue to work hard!

112. Chapter 112

"Brother Three Emperors, don't worry, This cost is that we can come down and calculate slowly, at least we can't make you suffer, right? "Ming Yu was relieved, and then he stretched out three fingers and smiled slyly: "I have a third condition here. "

Mingtao's face twitched, "Is there any conditions? "

Don't worry, this third article doesn't mention money. You see, when it comes to money, I don't kiss anymore. Hearing that

it has nothing to do with money, Mingtao put down a little snack anyway. Anyway, many have already promised to go out, and one more is no big deal. With a sigh of relief,

Ming Yu continued: "Actually, I just asked Brother Three Emperors to do a little favor. The matter of the Xiqi Corridor that was discussed at the imperial court was proposed by the younger brother. I heard that the people of the three emperors have been against it. The three emperors are right for the sake of the country. However, I would like to ask the three emperors to support this little brother. "

From Ming Yu's own confession about the Xiqi Corridor, Ming Tao was still a bit magical, and immediately asked: "I said the old fourteen, what do you mean by bringing this up? Can you still encourage the prime minister to accompany you crazy? Do you know I don't know, it is impossible for the national treasury to use money and goods to develop the Xiqi Corridor you mentioned. But what's the use of the barren land? In my opinion, you should stop messing about with this, and be a good king. Okay?"

Ming Yu looked sideways and looked at Ming Tao with a surprised expression, "Brother Sanhuang, this is not a barren land, it's obviously a chicken that lays golden eggs. No, no, Xiqi Corridor is inevitable. , I'll ask you, can you help me?"

At this time, Ming Tao knew what the chicken that laid the golden egg in Ming Yu's mouth would look like in the future. I just feel that Ming Yu is too self-willed for not listening to good words and persuading others.

Ming Yu did not change his mind no matter what, and Ming Tao was helpless. No matter what Dayan said, it was their Ming family, and he was also thinking about Dayan.

He hesitated and said: "This matter is really ridiculous, how can Dayan withstand such a tossing?"

"It's done, I know it in my heart, not to mention more, if the three emperors find it difficult to do, then take a step back. As long as your family doesn't object, it's okay to remain neutral and silent. In short, it's not okay to object." Ming Yu firmed up his position, "If you don't agree with this, then I don't say what I said before. I don't believe it anymore. The father has never said anything, how much resistance can there be." The

last words pierced Mingtao's heart, and it is not because the father loves you that you will have no fear. Change to another prince and see if you can follow your wishes.

Ming Yu said so, and Ming Tao could only agree in the end. Anyway, this matter has nothing to do with him, and his opinions cannot influence the emperor's decision anyway. Since you can't give your full support, then as Ming Yu said, it's fine to keep silent and not express your opinion.

After the matter was discussed, Mingtao also said goodbye and left, and he was already very satisfied that he could settle the matter of the caravan. As for the rest, just do as Ming Yu said for the time being.

Ming Yu knocked on an extra income, and the dream blossomed with laughter. However, it didn't take long for him to be complacent when he received an edict from the emperor ordering him to court early.

Before the Yin Shi time, Ming Yu was tossed by a group of people to wash and dress. Hurry up and rush to the Hall of Supreme Harmony at the end of Yin and Mao, and all the ministers have already arrived.

Ming Yu was not familiar with these former ministers, and he just nodded and smiled when he met people. When everyone saw Ming Yu, although they were surprised, they were not too surprised.

Few people have seen this fourteenth prince. At this time, he looked like a shy and harmless young man, with a pair of peach blossom eyes and smiling lips, it seemed that everyone had a gentle smile. It makes people feel like a spring breeze, and it seems that they are in a good mood.

At this time, the emperor had not arrived yet, and everyone was waiting outside the hall. Except for His Royal Highness, the rest of the princes who participated in politics and civil and military officials above the fourth rank had to wait first.

When Mingtao saw Ming Yu, he pulled him over and asked in a low voice, "Why are you here? Where is this place, you can't do anything reckless."

Ming Yu threw his hand away and muttered: "You think I Would you like to come? This day, isn't the bed more comfortable than here? I haven't woken up yet, and I've been tossed, just because my father's whim told me to come to Zaochao."

Ming Yu patted his mouth and yawned, The emperor's sudden notification made him unprepared to be pulled out of the bed. Who knows what the emperor is thinking? Could it be because he has been annoyed by these ministers these past few days, so he deliberately put his sulking on his head and suddenly made such a move? Otherwise, why didn't you give notice in advance, but just let him come over suddenly?

I have to tell the truth about Yu, but the emperor is not venting his anger for himself, but someone else.

Ming Tao listened to Ming Yu's words, and understood in his heart, so he didn't say much. Just let him stay calm and don't cause any trouble.

Ming Yu became impatient, tossing so early, who still has the energy to make trouble? The emperor asked him to come, because he wanted to come because the Xiqi Corridor was about to come out with a charter, and he still had to be mentally prepared to deal with the difficulties of the courtiers.

Ming Yu bowed his head and said nothing, Ming Tao made fun of himself, so he ignored him and turned his head to talk to others.

After a while, Ming Yu noticed that there was a person standing in front of him, and when he looked up, a clear and elegant person was standing in front of him. Ming Yu looked around and found that almost everyone was looking at him.

Ming Yu narrowed his eyes, who is this person? Just as he was guessing, the man bowed, "Old minister Wenqing has seen His Royal Highness Duan Wang."

Ming Yu was shocked, and hurriedly supported him with both hands, exclaiming: "Oh! Prime Minister Wen didn't care, and smiled: "

The lord gave the minister a big problem, but he himself stayed out of it. The lord doesn't know how to explain this to the old minister."

Ming Yu blushed a little when he was told, he said this . It was indeed a bit dishonest. Ming Yu was not at all embarrassed. He smiled apologetically and said, "I can't do anything about it. Who is Prime Minister Wen who is highly respected and an example of hundreds of officials. If Prime Minister Wen comes out, he will get twice the result with half the effort!"

Wen Cheng looked at him with a similar smile, and stared at Ming Yu to the point of hair-raising, before he said: "Since the lord is here today, I think it's your majesty who wants to make a decision. The old minister has suffered a lot for the lord before. Damn, if the lord does not have a proper plan today, the old minister will be helpless about this matter."

Ming Yu smiled shyly, "Relax Prime Minister Wen, Ming Yu has his own measures, and this matter will never lose the interests of Dayan. On the contrary, In ten or twenty years, or even a hundred and a thousand years from now, it will be a great cause that will benefit the present and future generations, and will be of great benefit to future generations."

Hearing Ming Yu's confident words, Prime Minister Wen stroked his beard with a smile. It was only after reading the plan that this man had General Xie bring to his door, and after listening to General Xie's instructions, he would take this matter without hesitation. Since then, it has caused him to have no peace.

"Even so, the lord should know Dayan's foundation. The treasury can't get any money, and it is impossible to do anything without it. No matter what the lord says, no one will support it." Wen Chengxiang said earnestly, that is, Ming Ming Yulao, if it was someone else, he would never have more than half a sentence.

Ming Yu had already heard that Prime Minister Wen's words were referring to him. He was grateful, nodded and said sincerely: "Trust me, I will hand over a satisfactory answer."

Prime Minister Wen looked at him with a young face, even a little childish, but Ming Yu was at this moment. There seemed to be a dazzling light around him. Through Ming Yu, it seems to see the oath they once made: for the country and the people, and for peace for the world. Prime Minister Wen's eyes were slightly moist. Fortunately, the sky

was not bright at this time. Although there were lanterns around, he couldn't see the details. He cupped his hands and said, "Okay!

Someone passed the word to the court. The crowd quickly lined up neatly, divided into two columns, and filed in under the leadership of Prime Minister Wen. Ming Yu, the three-no-one who paddled, was at the back of the line.

Ming Yu followed everyone through the etiquette process of the court, and then began to discuss matters. Generally speaking, there is something to report, and there is nothing to do, but it is impossible to retreat today. How can there be no problems in such a big country?

Where and where is the disaster, how to relieve the disaster; where and where the auspicious auspicious, do you need to transport the auspicious auspicious into the capital? Or where to build water conservancy, need the court funding and so on. Big and small things will be spread out on the open, allowing everyone to express their opinions and decide on the best plan.

Ming Yu sounded drowsy, God knows how he unlocked the new sleep standing up again.

40

Chapter 140

Skill. Anyway, those discussions and disputes became a lullaby, others arguing about others and dozing off on their own.

The prince and the third prince looked sideways frequently, what was this Ming Yu doing, where was this place, and he still had time to sleep. The prince glanced at the emperor on the dragon chair. He didn't know if the emperor noticed it, and he didn't look over there, which made him relieved.

The third prince glared at Ming Yu several times, this bastard has been thrown into the courtroom, is this where he should sleep? It's totally unreasonable, but fortunately, the ministers did not dare to look around, and no one dared to pay too much attention to others except him and the prince.

Where can Ming Yu manage so much? I really don't know who invented the early morning, at the fourth watch, you have to get up and get ready, and at the fifth watch, it will kill you. Wouldn't it be okay to have people work 9 to 5? Thankfully, those courtiers were like a day for decades, and they were happy. Fortunately, he didn't want to be here, and he was sealed out early, otherwise he would have to treat people with depression so early every day.

When he was half asleep and half awake, his ears suddenly stopped, and the lullaby for speaking was gone, which made him a little uncomfortable.

Someone next to him tugged at his sleeve, "My lord, my lord, wake up, Your Majesty is calling you!"

Ming Yu was shocked, opened his eyes, and said blankly: Ah! calls me? who called me? What are you calling me for?

The hall was so quiet that you could hear needles falling, Ming Yu rubbed his eyes and stood up with a yawn, "Father, your name is Erchen?

" Suddenly I thought of the scene at this time, it is not suitable for Laozi to admonish his son, he opened his mouth and swallowed the words that were about to be exported.

What did he think, let the old fourteen come to block him early in the morning. I know this bastard can't be counted on.

The crown prince knew the emperor the most, so he quickly opened his mouth and reminded Ming Yu: "Ming Yu! You are the king of Liangzhou about the Xiqi Corridor proposed by Prime Minister Wen, and you know the situation in the border areas best. The emperor asked you to give your opinion. , do you have any good suggestions?"

Finally the discussion is here, this matter is over soon, so that I can go home and go back to sleep.

Immediately cheered up, he smiled and said, "When I return to the emperor, Erchen has already prepared. Regarding the Xiqi Corridor, Erchen has sorted out the written materials, one copy for each person. After everyone has read it first, there is nothing you don't understand. You can ask anywhere. I'll explain it clearly for everyone, may I?" The

emperor's expression turned slightly, and he nodded in agreement.

Under the surprised eyes of the ministers, Ming Yu asked someone to bring up a stack of pamphlets, and then ordered them to issue them. Everyone had a share, even the emperor.

"Come on, let's take a look first, because the time is in a hurry, I can only make a general summary and make such a little explanation, feel free to ask if you don't understand." Ming Yu smiled with sincerity.

Since everyone has one copy, no one dares to refute it. They can only see what the hell this Duan Wang is doing. So the hall was filled with the sound of turning pages, and for a while, there was a lot of harmony. The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-01-25 11:54:36~2021-01-26 10:06:28~ Thank you for casting mines Little Angel: 1 Yiyi Doctor; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of five lectures and four beautiful young people; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard! 113. Chapter 113 This booklet shows that the people who made it are still very attentive, and I am afraid that people will not understand it. The geographical environment and climatic conditions of Xiqi Corridor are expounded. The current state of affairs and the future master plan, how much benefit is expected to be generated in the next ten or twenty years. All in all, Ming Yu did his best to plan the next 20 years of Xiqi Corridor. Although Prime Minister Wen had a general understanding of Ming Yu's plan, he still looked at it very seriously. He was a little dazzled, took out a pair of glasses and put it in front of him, looking carefully.

This was bestowed by the emperor. Besides the emperor, only Prime Minister Wen had this honor. The Manchu civil and military people are envious. I heard that this thing is also from the Western Regions, and King Duan presented it to His Majesty. When reading and recognizing characters, there is this aid to see clearly, and the eyes are not tired at all.

I don't know if there will be something called glasses. If Duan Wang can sell this thing, he has to prepare one.

Everyone's thoughts are different, some people read the booklet seriously, and some people are dismissive.

"What is written here?" Someone turned over and said impatiently. A foolish prince, just use this little thing to fool people? Does this make them fools too?

Ming Yu looked over and said, "This...?"

"This minister is Zou Chang, the minister of households." The man closed the booklet and answered.

Ming Yu nodded, the Minister of the Ministry of Housing, the official in charge of the treasury and finances, it seems that his opinion is not very big! "Master Zou, have you finished reading?"

Zou Changxu's hair was gray, and trembled at this moment, "What's so good about this? No matter how many tricks Wangye writes, it's just a castle in the air. Looking at the flowers, the truth is It's illusory."

"Uh!" Ming Yu was at a loss for words, how much effort did he put in, and he was denied with a single sentence? "Why did Mr. Zou

say this?" "My lord's booklet is indeed very insightful, and we can imagine the future development of the Xiqi Corridor. But has the lord ever thought about it, all these are irrelevant things. Now the imperial court provides disaster relief. , Construction of water conservancy, military food and grass, which one is not a huge expenditure? It is also a top priority, and it cannot be delayed at all. And a barren land in Xiqi Corridor, how much manpower and material resources are needed to build it to have the scene as the prince said?"

In the main hall, Zou Chang pointed out the key points in a few words. Most of the people in the Ministry of Civil Affairs and the Ministry of War did not agree with the construction of the Xiqi Corridor.

The Ministry of Household is in charge of finances. If today's disasters and man-made disasters, the imperial court cannot make ends meet, every day when I open my eyes, I will ask for money, and this requires money, and that also requires money. It really drives these big housekeepers crazy. Now, the good ones want to create a Xiqi corridor leading to the Western Regions. Can this be done without spending money? If you have to spend money, you can't do this.

Ming Yu listened carefully and nodded in agreement from time to time.

Zou Chang continued: "Therefore, this minister thinks that there is no need to change the border areas now, and what happened in the past is what it is now. Lord, it's better to leave this matter alone, wait for a few years, and wait until the national treasury is more abundant, and then implement it when you have the ability. The plan mentioned is not too late."

After saying this, many ministers nodded in agreement, this matter is not urgent, there is really no need to do it now. After so many years in the borderlands, the situation is not bad or not, so why bother to break the situation now?

Ming Yu suddenly understood, "Master Zou's concerns mean that we can't compromise on the issue of money and material resources, right?"

Zou Chang nodded, that's right, the court has no money, even if he kills him, he can't get it out. Money to get his son's Xiqi corridor. There should be no such thing. Your Majesty also allows the children to make troubles, and even make troubles in the courtroom, which is purely a waste of energy.

"Do you have any questions?" Ming Yu asked again loudly.

Now, Prime Minister Wen kept his mouth shut, and the crown prince didn't say anything in support or disapproval. The third prince was originally against it. After making a promise to Ming Yu, he also ordered the people below to remain silent. In this way, the voices of opposition are much smaller, and the real voices are officials like Zou Chang who are concerned with their own interests.

"Master Zou is right, my lord, look at the fact that even if the Xiqi Corridor is successfully under the jurisdiction of Dayan, how many troops are needed to defend such a narrow area. Not to mention the increase in troops, the increase in food and grass equipment will increase the national treasury. What a burden. Just talking about the situation on the frontier, the defense of only one Shi Chongguan in the frontier is already very difficult. If you continue to stretch the front, the defense will definitely be weak, and it will be easier for the enemy to seize the opportunity to attack Dayan. If the enemy breaks through the defensive line and invades Dayan on a large scale, how many people will be displaced. The war continues to expand and Dayan is in danger. How should we be held accountable? What do you think, Duan Wang?

" It's all said, it's not alarmist. But once something goes wrong, it is really possible that such a thing will happen.

Ming Yu didn't know who was speaking, or the third prince on the side leaned in and whispered that this was Dingyuan Hou, General Xue Lun Xue.

This man was brave and belligerent when he was young, made a lot of contributions, and was named a marquis. It can be seen that this person has a lot of consideration for the lack of defense forces in the border areas, and it is precisely because of this that he resists his words.

Ming Yu accepted it humbly and listened attentively, showing no dissatisfaction at all. It made Xue Lun surprised, not only Xue Lun, it should be said that many people who saw it were impressed.

Doesn't it mean that the emperor's young son is domineering and tyrannical? Spit splashed all over his face, but he didn't even have the slightest temper. There is quite a bit of self-inflicted attitude, many people are not sure, is this kid really stupid, or is he pretending to be innocent?

All of you here are old fritters who have been in the officialdom for decades. Who hasn't seen it? Ming Yu has never seen someone who can be so calm in the face of aggressive questioning.

Ming Yu smiled and said, "Xue Hou's meaning is understood, the main concern is that there is no one to guard the Xiqi Corridor. It is useless if we can't defend it, and even more losses will be caused due to the problem of long and weak fronts. I don't know what to say. Right?"

Xue Lun was exactly what he meant, and he couldn't help but nodded.

Ming Yu looked around

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
88.7K 2.3K 28
"vodkas, sex and cigarettes are just some of people's way to vent out the shit that the universe throws to them, but mine's different." "it's you. y...
96.4K 2.8K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad