innocent (a wandavision story)

נכתב על ידי widowswife00

"something isn't right here, wanda" ~~~ Emma Maximoff is the three year old daughter of Wanda and Vision, she... עוד

*✧・゚: *✧ cast *✧・゚: *✧
filmed before a live studio audience p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
don't touch that dial p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
now in color p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
on a very special episode p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
all-new halloween spooktacular p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
breaking the fourth wall p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
previously on p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
season finale p.1
p.2
p.3

p.4

1.1K 46 47
נכתב על ידי widowswife00

This is it. The last chapter. Obviously with not much script to go off this is more my own words, but it fits with the second post credit scene don't worry. I hope you all enjoy!!

~~~

A cabin in the Sokovian mountains.

The snow covers the ground and a large river flows freely, little bits of ice scattering the banks.

It's isolated. Empty. Far away from everyone.

There is no sign of life apart from the smoke that billows out from a small cabin, a few metres from the river.

The happy squeals of a small child are heard through the chilling air, echoing across the valley for only wildlife to hear.

A little girls runs out from behind a tree, chasing a little white rabbit, that was hopping away from her in a desperate attempt to escape.

"Bunny!!" The girl giggles, toddling after the small creature with her arms open.

Before the rabbit can make for an escape, it's movement is suddenly paused by a green hue of magic that surrounds its body, freezing it in the snow.

The toddler smiles in achievement and walks towards the white rabbit, slightly out of breath from chasing it about.

But before she can bend down to pick up the creature, another voice calls out through the valley.

"Emma!! Lunch is ready, sweetheart!"

The girl looks in the direction of the rabbit and then towards a cabin a few hundred yards away from her, where a woman with long red hair hair was standing outside.

"Emma!" Wanda calls again, squinting her eyes to see her daughter in the distance.

Giving one last fleeting look towards the white bunny suspended on the floor, Emma releases her magic from the creature, letting it hop away into the bushes.

"Bye bye bunny..." The small girl waves sadly to the rabbit, before turning and walking back towards the wooden cabin that she now called home.

The cabin was quite big on the inside with enough room for two people to live quite comfortably. The nights were cold, but the cabin had a warm fire and heating to keep it toasty on the inside.

"I catch a bunny, Mama!!" The toddler exclaims proudly, running into her Mama's awaiting arms.

"I saw sweetheart!" Wanda praises, rubbing some snow off Emma's dark brown hair. "Did you let the bunny go gently?"

"Uh huhhhh." Emma nods, sneezing as a snowflake falls onto her nose.

"Bless you!" Wanda chuckles, quickly using her sleeve to wipe her daughters face.

"Are you hungry for mac and cheese, bubba?" She asks, walking into the cabin with her daughter, and closing the door behind them to keep the hot air in.

"Yah! Cheesy!!" Emma wriggles down from her Mom's arms and starts to attempt to take off her thick winter coat. "Mama, elp."

Wanda chuckles softly and helps her daughter out of her coat, snow boots and gloves. "Better?"

Emma just nods, running off to the small wooden box in the corner of the room where her toys were kept so they didn't just litter the floor space.

"Only a few minutes until food is ready, baby." Wanda reminds her daughter, before walking back into the small kitchen that consisted of a fridge, a cooker and a small counter top to prepare meals.

The toddler quickly immerses herself into her imagination, and makes up some game that involved a barbie and a dinosaur, she would make them kiss one minute, and then fight one another the next, but she seemed to be assuming herself.

While her daughter was occupied, Wanda finishes making lunch and then dishes it up into two plates, placing one on the high chairs tray, and one on the table next to it.

She walks over to the corner of the room and gently picks up the small girl, making her whine in protest.

"Mama! I was playin!" Emma huffs, pouting slightly.

"You can carry on playing after you have eaten, Em." Wanda promises, putting Emma into her wooden high chair and handing her some pink plastic cutlery.

Once Emma was content, Wanda sits next to her and starts eating, even though she didn't really feel up to it. Using her Astral Form to look through the Darkhold was extremely tiring and it took everything out of the woman, but she tried her best to keep it together for her daughters sake.

"Mama full?" Emma questions as she sees her Mother push her food around her plate instead of eating it.

"Mama's just tired, sweet things." Wanda quickly assures her, taking a small bite of food.

"You always tired..." The toddler looks at her Mom with worry, biting her fingers.

"Let's chew on the pasta, not our fingers bubba." The Mother ignores her comment, gently removing her fingers from her mouth and replacing them with a fork full of pasta.

The rest of lunch goes by quietly, and soon enough Emma has finished her entire plate of food.

"Good girl, sweetheart." Wanda praises, quickly wiping the toddlers hands and mouth, before letting her down from the high chair. "Mama's just gonna go and read in her room. Call if you need me baby."

"Noooo!" Emma immediately whines in protest, clinging onto Wanda's pant leg. "I go wif Mama! Mama no leave!"

"You can't come with me baby." Wanda quickly answers. Her daughter couldn't see what she was doing in the bedroom with the Darkhold.

"I wan Dada!!" Emma starts to sob, pulling more on Wanda's joggers.

"Dada's not here my darling..." Wanda quickly tells her, lifting the upset toddler up onto her hip and shushing her, while also trying to hold back her own tears at the reminder of her husband.

"Biwwy and Ommy!!" Emma continues to sob, gripping onto her Mom's jumper in her little fists.

"They aren't here either sweetheart... But they all love you so so much, Emmy." Wanda assures her, kissing Emma's cheek, which was still red from being outside in the cold.

"I wan go home..." The small girl whimpers. She didn't hate her new home, but she wanted to go back to the home in Westview where she was happy with her whole family there with her.

Wanda pauses for a second before answering. "This is our home, Emma."

Not knowing what to say, the toddler asks for her Mom to put her down.

"I go sleep." She declares, walking towards her bedroom door.

"Do you want Mama to come and tuck you in baby?" Wanda offers, silently hoping her daughter says yes.

"No thank you." Emma politely declines, pushing open the door and disappearing into her room.

Wanda stares at the now half closed door, holding back tears as she bites her lip anxiously.

Deciding to give her daughter some space, she goes into her own bedroom and immediately looks up at her Astral Form, which was still reading the spells of the Darkhold.

After a moment of thought the woman flicks her wrist, making the Scarlet Witch and Darkhold disappear into thin air.

Wanda takes a deep exhale, already feeling some energy return to her body. She will find her boys. And she will bring them home. If not for herself, then for her daughter.

A little patter of footsteps is suddenly heard along the wooden floorboards, and a few seconds later the sound of Wanda's door opening is heard.

"Mama?" A little voice calls, immediately making Wanda turn her full attention towards her daughter.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" She asks worriedly, hoping nothing was seriously wrong with her child.

"I can't get comfy to go sleepies.... And I can't find my paci..." Emma sniffs, shifting her weight from foot to foot where she stands.

Wanda let's out a small inaudible breath of relief. "Well Mama can fix that." She smiles, walking over and picking her daughter up from the floor so her little bare feet didn't get cold. She walks over to her dresser and picks up a pacifier that had been left there, cleaning it in her own mouth and then slipping it into Emma's gently. "How about you take a nap with Mama?"

Emma quickly nods her head, rubbing her eyes tiredly as it was already past her normal nap time.

Smiling at the cute girl, Wanda gets under her covers with her daughter, making sure she was comfy laid on top of her. "That better, Emmy?" She asks, rubbing a soft hand up and down Emma's back.

"Mmh..." Emma hums, eyes already closing. "Na night Mama, I wuv you..."

"I love you too my darling. More than you will ever know..." Wanda quickly replies, watching as her daughter slowly drifts off to sleep.

There was many things about her future that she didn't know, but one thing that she would make sure of is that she would protect Emma any any cost.

Her daughter comes before anything or anyone else, so god forbid the next person who tries to harm her.

She was the Scarlet Witch. Ruler of the cosmos, and the most powerful being in the the universe.

Anyone who tired to cross her path would die a horrible and gruesome death.

And she would show no mercy.

And that's the end of this book!! I've actually finished a book people so you should all be bloody proud of me!! Anyways I hope everyone enjoyed and will continue to enjoy reading this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please go read my other books and look out for my new book which should be released within the coming month. Thank you for reading my lovelies!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19K 426 15
Y/n Maximoff is Pietro and Wanda there triplets sister who have same exactly ability as her siblings she is more powerful like her sister but you got...
21.6K 471 9
Lorna Maximoff the first born child of Vision and Wanda doesn't know who she is...at least not anymore. But when she wakes up with no memories in the...
1.1K 44 6
In the matter of Wanda Maximoff, poison has always been in her life. In her mind and on the tip of her tongue. Grief and loss are ever so prevalent i...
233K 6.2K 27
[Completed] ⤷ the story of Y/n Maximoff and her mother Wanda Maximoff and how they met the avengers ect. Age of Ultron [Completed] Civil War [Comple...