I'm building territory in anc...

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-204 end

91-100

284 5 1
By jeon_jijae

91

Chapter 91

Free from intimate contact with the ground.

"Uncle Ping, what should I do now?" Gan Jiu raised his head and asked, his voice trembling. The days that had been plain and dull were completely shattered.

The person who pretended to be Huang Lao was the Uncle Ping who was with Song Lian, because he was very good at disguising. When Song Lian was discussing this plan with Tuoba Ren, Song Lian recommended Uncle Ping next to him, and wanted to have him. If you go out, your odds of winning will increase by 20%. This is also to give him some bargaining chips, so that he can gain a firm foothold beside King Hunle as soon as possible.

Gan Jiu is from Suixi country. He was originally called Tuoba Jiu. How can I say that he is also a prince of Suixi, but because his mother is a Han Chinese and his appearance follows his mother, he is not liked by his father, so he was sent to him when he was very young. Living in Liangcheng, he has been living in trepidation all the time. If it wasn't for the occasional person from Suixi to contact him, he would almost think that he was a citizen of Dayan.

Last month, this man named Uncle Ping approached him and told him about his brother Wang Tuoba Ren's plan and asked him to cooperate. He had very little contact with members of the royal family. He originally thought that he would never have any contact in this lifetime. Unexpectedly, King Hunle would find him.

The person that Tuoba Jiu envied most was Tuoba Ren, who was smart and brave since childhood, and was deeply liked by his father Khan. He was a dazzling presence in the entire royal family. If he could be like him, would his father be able to look at him instead of leaving him far away in the enemy country Liangcheng?

In his capacity, he couldn't refuse this task, so he brought Uncle Ping into the craftsmanship so that he could get in touch with him and make plans.

Now that the plan has been half-successful, Duan Wang has been caught, and he only needs to be sent out of Shi Chongguan to be considered a success.

Uncle Ping didn't delay any longer, nodded and said in a deep voice: "Get out of here quickly, and then proceed as planned."

Everyone moved quickly, someone came to the corner of the wall, rubbed on the ground for a while, and then opened a floor with force, revealing A hole to come. Everyone filed in, and not long after, there were only two guards lying on the ground left in the room.

When Ming Yu woke up again, his hands and feet were tied tightly, and even his mouth was blocked by a ball of cloth, and it was impossible to move.

It was very noisy outside, but it was dark in front of him, it should be in a closed space.

"Let's move quickly, let's go quickly, I'm afraid it will be too late." Not long after the voice fell, Ming Yu felt his body move, and there was the sound of the wheels rolling, so he should have started to go out of the city, and himself, It should be in a long box.

Ming Yu sighed, he was careless, he has always been an ordinary citizen, and he has not been able to realize the change of his identity. Just an idle prince, what danger can there be? He also never thought that the target of the King Hunle of Suixi Kingdom was him, but what was the purpose of them trying their best to capture themselves? Exchange yourself for the city, or exchange yourself for benefits?

Ming Yu got rid of the thoughts in his head. He had never encountered a kidnapping case, and now he is in a mess. Mo Jiang and the others are still outside, and it is impossible to rush back for a while. General Xie was also held back by the barbarians outside the gate, and he was incapacitated.

I have to say that King Hunle's plan was flawless. First, he sent a team of barbarians to invade, so that everyone's eyes were attracted to this group of people. The only people who can use it are the people in the escort camp. As long as the barbarians hold the people in the escort camp, it is impossible for them to come back and rescue them in time. For such an idle prince, he really worked so hard! Ming Yu couldn't help sighing, with such a big hand, he must really want to get more from him, right?

But, is it really worth the price? He had never seen his identity squarely before. Now... he smiled wryly, it was really wrong, he was in his position, and he was in charge of his own affairs. The identity of a prince has been destined for a long time, and it is not that he does not exist if he does not care about it. Under such a system, the values ​​and concepts produced are different from the values ​​he had in the past few decades.

Ming Yu analyzed it from beginning to end. In fact, they could easily succeed in this matter. The main reason was that he was too careless. Now he wants to regret it, but he has no regrets.

How to save yourself is what should be considered now. If you really reach the border of Suixi, it will be even more difficult to escape, what should you do? If you can't escape by yourself, how can you ask the outside world for help?

I don't know what's going on outside? If the accompanying guards find something wrong, what will they do? This matter is not a trivial matter. If it is spread out, it will definitely cause panic. If it is spread to the capital, the consequences will be unimaginable. He now hopes that Liu Zhifu will have the means to temporarily cover up the matter.

Ming Yu thought about it, but couldn't think of any way, they couldn't just keep it closed, right? Always have a time to breathe. Now he can't panic, he can't be in a mess, don't worry, the guards will find him gone, and they will definitely chase after them. They have been trained for so long, and they still have some ability to track people. Don't panic, give some time and you will find a way to escape.

When Liu Zhifu received the notification, he knew that something was wrong, and immediately ordered the city gates to be closed and checkpoints set up to check, and no one was allowed to come and go at will. They also sent fast horses to deliver letters to General Wei and Xie Yixiu.

Ming Yu was upset when he heard the sound of mournful music and the crying of men and women. Finally, I know a little about my current situation. This group of people has long been prepared to go out of the city with the funeral ceremony. They don't know it, and it really is a sophisticated plan.

I don't know how long it took, the team stopped, there were chaotic voices in front, and a long queue had already formed in front of the city gate.

Uncle Ping has recovered his original appearance at this moment. He stepped forward and asked with a smile what happened? Someone who knew the situation explained it to him, saying that a prisoner escaped, and then the city was closed for inspection. Now everyone who comes in and out must check the sea arrest documents. Now, if you want to get out of the city, wait in line first!

When Uncle Ping came back, his face had already sunk. He didn't expect the government to be so fast, and his team had already closed the city before they could leave the city. He looked at the coffin in the team inexplicably. Fortunately, he was well prepared, otherwise it would be a bit difficult.

It's useless to rush out of the city now, they can only wait. They have to prepare for the worst. If they can't do it, they have to take people out.

The team moved forward slowly, and Uncle Ping had already seen the sea capture document hanging on the side of the city gate, with the portrait of Gan Jiu on it. On the other hand, he also saw that the person who carefully inspected it was the guard of King Duan. Obviously, they are using sea capture documents to find out the whereabouts of King Duan. Moreover, the government did not publicize the disappearance of King Duan, which was a good thing and a bad thing for them.

While thinking about it, a voice of inquiry came from the front: "What are you doing out of the city? Come and check one by one."

He clenched his fists, his face was full of smiles, stretched out a few copper coins and put them into his hands, "We are in the west of the city. The Wang family is now rushing out of the city to put down the coffin, the time has been set, and I hope the messenger will accommodate."

The officer glanced at the funeral procession, the owner of the mourning family and all the relatives, friends and guests wept all the way, he shook his head, "Let's follow the rules. Doing business, the task assigned by the above, catching criminals, and I hope to cooperate, so that we can leave the city sooner."

Uncle Ping nodded again and again and said yes, the official turned around and said to the guard: The old lady of the Wang family was indeed dying a few days ago, and the team also It is indeed the Wang family.

The guard nodded, no matter who they were, they had to check it out carefully. The most important thing was that no clues could be found for the disappearance of the prince and Gan Jiu. The only thing they could do was to hope that the prince would still stay in the city.

After everyone was checked, the guards stared at the hearse in the middle of the team, and Uncle Ping hurried forward, "The ancestors have been buried, and I hope the officer will not disturb the rest of the ancestors." The

officer came over and looked at it, "Need to check? The

guard nodded, "You can also hold people inside."

The person who heard this changed his face instantly. He had already finished the burial and opened the coffin again for inspection, which was a great disrespect to the deceased. However, the small arm couldn't bend the thigh, and even if everyone opposed it, everyone could only watch the coffin open.

The official looked at it with a probe and nodded, "It is indeed the deceased Mrs. Wang." The

coffin is only so big, you can see at a glance whether it is hidden or not. The guard was a little disappointed, nothing was found, and he could only let it go.

Ming Yu was completely powerless, and was tied tightly, and even with all his strength, he couldn't move at all. He heard the movement outside. He should have been hidden at the bottom of the partition by these people. Come, and his people will find out.

The coffin was closed again, the team set off again, everyone began to cry again, making a noise, and Ming Yu couldn't do anything, so he missed it.

In Shi Chongguan, the central army camp, General Wei received a letter from Liu Zhifu, and he suddenly wanted to die. In Liangcheng, under their noses, the dignified prince was kidnapped. Do you really think that Dayan is unmanned?

Xie Yixiu's face was ashen, his fingers clenched, "So that's the case, Tuoba Ren's purpose of this trip is King Duan

. After he came, all the things connected together and think about it, all the actions of the enemy can make sense. This is also why the barbarian army is pressing down on the territory, but it is only harassment, and there is no large-scale attack. The purpose is to hold back their power and make Liangcheng empty, and then take advantage of it.

92

Chapter 92

and enter.

General Wei also figured it out at this time, "Tuoba thief, you really have a good intention."

Xie Yixiu has already walked outside, "General please also strengthen the checkpoint inspection of border entry and exit personnel, and they must not be allowed to take the prince out of the customs. Go!"

The author has something to say: After reading everyone's comments, I have been thinking about whether to publish this chapter. Because the enemy is deliberate, and Ming Yu, who has been stable and smooth, never thought that something could happen in a place that he thought was safe, so he had no sense of crisis at all. Because there is a big story behind the grassland, it should be a scene that changes the situation of the two countries, because Ming Yu firmly believes that only peace can better develop Liangcheng.

If it really feels abrupt, I consider whether to stop for a few more days to rationalize the outline and change the plot. I'm really confused, thank you all for your suggestions! Thanks!

74. Chapter 74

Just when Ming Yu thought he was out of breath, a little light finally appeared, and then someone rudely pulled him out and stuffed him into a carriage.

The man named Uncle Ping took out the cloth from his mouth. Before he could say anything, half a bowl of bitter concoction was already in his mouth. The choking made him cough, and the tears were coughed out.

Uncle Ping said with a smile: "My lord, don't blame the villain, this medicine just makes the lord weak in his hands and feet, and he can't speak for a while. Lord Hunle kindly asked Duan Wang to be a guest. As long as the lord can cooperate with us, we will naturally take Be courteous."

Shit! Ming Yu glared. When Uncle Ping faced Ming Yu and almost wanted to kill his eyes, he laughed even more wanton. He opened a wooden basket by his hand, which was full of large and small bottles and jars. Pick out a few.

Then, a pair of eyes looked up and down Ming Yu, Ming Yu shrank his neck, what is he trying to do?

"The prince's facial features are well-balanced, the bones are soft, and the skin is delicate and white. Dressing up as a woman should be without any sense of disobedience. Please be patient and don't be impatient. The villain's craftsmanship, the prince, don't need to worry." Uncle Ping finally came out like this one sentence.

"..." Ming Yu just wanted to greet his eighth ancestors, women, peat! Your whole family dresses up as women!

However, his protest was ineffective, and Uncle Ping ignored him and smeared it on his face. Half an hour later, even his hair was re-upped in a woman's bun, and he was directly put on a skirt, and the whole process was completed.

Uncle Ping is very satisfied. Now he can't recognize people close to him in person, right?

And Ming Yu also simply broke the jar and threw it. People were the knife and I was the fish. When the salted fish turned over, the account would be settled.

The distance from Liangcheng to Shi Chongguan is not too far. If it is slow, it will take two or three days. If it is fast, it will take one day.

The group did not dare to be careless, pretended to be a pro-team of the border people, and slowly walked towards Shi Chongguan.

Shi Chongguan has a steep mountain and is known as the first dangerous pass in the frontier. It has been a battleground for military strategists since ancient times. There is only one pass for people, animals and carts to pass through, and the guarding of this pass is also crucial.

If the Suixi Kingdom wanted to invade Dayan, it had to break through this pass to make a large-scale invasion. A few years ago, King Hunle was able to break through the Shi Chongguan invasion, mainly by sending out detailed and unexpected attacks, and the border guards were unprepared. , it can be said that it was caught by surprise with a sudden thunderstorm, and then it finally succeeded.

As for the invading small groups of barbarians, if they wanted not to be discovered by the guards, they had to take a detour and climb over Chongshan before reaching the territory of Liangzhou of Dayan. This mountain is dangerous, and it is naturally unfeasible for a large army to march, and only a small number of people can enter and loot.

Now General Wei has set up a checkpoint for exit, and the people in the border areas must be strictly checked. There is no way, although the two countries and the two armies are facing each other, the majority of the people in the border areas still live together and marry. It is completely impossible to completely isolate the two places.

At this time, Uncle Ping pretended to be a child again, but he didn't have any flaws. Although Ming Yu was curious about how he did it, he couldn't speak and ask. Ming Yu couldn't speak along the way, and Uncle Ping was silent and ignored.

It can be seen that the closer to Shi Chongguan, the stiffer Uncle Ping's body, and the more nervous he thinks.

Ming Yu didn't care anymore, and his heart was much calmer than at the beginning. He was dressed in women's clothes, lying in the carriage with a thin quilt on his body, while Uncle Ping sat beside Ming Yu, holding a dagger in the quilt, which was touching Ming Yu's waist at the moment.

"Don't try to play any tricks." Uncle Ping's voice also became thin and sharp, almost the same as the child's words. It was obviously practiced, and no one could hear any flaws, but he said this in a child's voice. The power is greatly reduced.

He saw that Ming Yu's face was calm and calm, and he obviously didn't take it seriously, and snorted: "Don't blame me for not warning you in advance, as long as you dare to have any abnormal behavior, the knife in your hand is not a vegetarian, little one. It's not a loss if one's life can be exchanged for the life of Prince Duan of Dayan."

After he finished speaking, he gently sent the dagger forward in his hand, and the icy tip of the knife had already touched Ming Yu's skin. Ming Yu frowned, if he could speak, he would have scolded people at this time, Ma, he was controlled to death, what could happen?

Uncle Ping was just trying to scare him, but he didn't expect to hurt anyone. Seeing Ming Yu like this, his hands loosened a little and the dagger retreated a little, but his expression did not relax at all.

Xie Yixiu personally led the red-robed army to check the pass, but anyone who wanted to get out of the pass had to be carefully checked.

"Why did you go out?" When the carriage was stopped, A Bingzhaolie asked, with inevitable anxiety in his voice. Since General Xie learned about the prince's affairs, he was so anxious that he had to come and check everything in person. The prince's kindness to him will never be repaid. Now that the prince's whereabouts are unknown, how can he feel at ease?

"Master messenger, the villain lives outside the customs. He used to do business in Liangcheng, but now his mother-in-law is ill, and there is really no extra manpower to take care of him, so he has to send his mother-in-law and child back home to be taken care of by Grandfather and Eminem, otherwise the villain will not be able to let go. I don't think so." Tuoba Jiu has now become a bearded man, just like an ordinary borderer.

"Doctor Liangcheng is better than the level outside the customs? Why not go back to the outside of the customs instead of being treated in Liangcheng?" A Bingduo asked.

Tuoba Jiu said with a bitter face: "I don't know about the difference, my mother-in-law and aunt have seen a lot of doctors for this disease, and I spent a lot of money. The doctor said that this disease can only be taken care of by yourself, no matter how precious it is. The medicines that I have used won't help much. Since this is the case, I can only send it home to recuperate."

Xie Yixiu came over to see the situation here, "What's going on?"

A Bing explained the situation. After ten times, Xie Yixiu nodded, "All personnel must be checked."

"Yes! Yes! The messenger please." Tuoba Jiu nodded and bowed, "Auntie is sick, so she is in the carriage with the youngest son."

Xie Yixiu With a blank face, he walked towards the crude carriage, Tuoba Jiu clenched his fists into his sleeves, but his face did not show at all.

Uncle Ping moved his body and pulled up the thin quilt on Ming Yu's body, almost covering Ming Yu's chin.

At the same time, the curtain of the carriage was lifted. Because of the airtight arrangement in the carriage, the light is a little dim. At this time, the curtain was lifted. The sudden bright light made Ming Yu squinted slightly.

Then there was Xie Yixiu who was not angry with himself, and his cold face appeared in front of him. Suddenly seeing someone he knew, Ming Yu almost wanted to cry, but the cold blade on his lower back made him not dare to move.

Xie Yixiu glanced inside. Yes, there was a sallow and haggard woman and a shrinking child in the car.

"Okay, let's go." When he put down the curtain, he rubbed his fingers unconsciously, turned his head and made a gesture to A Bing.

Ming Yu watched as the man just glanced at random and left, trying to struggle with all his strength but was restrained by Uncle Ping. Uncle Ping finally breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Xie Yixiu's release. It seemed that there was no flaw in his plan. As long as he exited the customs, someone would come to meet him, and the mission would be perfect.

Tuoba Jiuyi humbly drove the carriage forward, but when Uncle Ping didn't notice him, Ming Yu threw a few candied fruits with him from the narrow gap of the wooden board under the quilt. This is what Ming Yu has been groping for in the past two days. I hope they are careful enough to find it. Although they are not sure, Ming Yu still did it. This is better than doing nothing by himself, right?

A Bing watched the carriage slowly drive away, and did not understand why the general let him go after just a glance. Normally, he has to show the official certificate.

Xie Yixiu saw a few candied fruits that had fallen on the ground, and squatted down to pick them up. The tense mood that had been tense for many days finally loosened up a little. "Go on and execute the first plan immediately!

" , said incredulously: "General, my lord? It's his subordinates to go immediately!"

He had followed Xie Yixiu for so long, and he knew the general's orders. The general must have found something in the carriage just now, and he ordered to execute them. developed plans.

A Bing sent the order, and Xie Yixiu also turned around and mounted, no matter what, he could not be hurt by half.

Outside Shi Chongguan, Xie Yixiu had already arranged an ambush. As long as these people relaxed their vigilance, their people would act as soon as they entered the ambush circle, and it would be easy to control the others.

At this moment, another wave of men and horses is also rushing here. They are the subordinates of King Hunle who have been sent to respond. As long as they enter the grasslands, Dayan Duan Wangye will become their bargaining chip, and there must be no losses.

Uncle Ping is also relaxed at the moment, but not at all.

93

Chapter 93

Ming Yu must be under control at all times. Anyway, this person can't escape, so he sat in front of the carriage with Tuoba Jiu. The carriage was extremely dull, and it was much more comfortable to breathe here.

"Uncle Ping, you said that you have made a contribution to capture Duan Wangye this time. After I go back, I don't have to go back to Dayan again, right?" Tuoba Jiu had a look of longing in his eyes. Father Khan has gone to Changshengtian, Suixi country is now the eldest brother Tuoba Hongze is the king of Khan, and King Hunle Tuoba Ren is the same mother and brother of Tuoba Hongze, the feelings are naturally different. He didn't ask for anything, he just hoped that Brother Wang could give him a place to herd cattle and horses, as long as he could live the rest of his life with peace of mind.

Uncle Ping's shrill child voice said: "Don't worry, you are also the prince of Suixi after all, and the king of Khan treats his brothers very well. I am by the side of King Hunle, and when the prince mentioned the ninth prince, I was full of regrets. I just hope The ninth prince can come back as soon as possible!"

Tuoba Jiu was happy to hear the words, "Really? Is brother Wang really thinking about me? I knew that when I was bullied as a child, brother Wang even spoke for me. What." His voice was a little choked up, not knowing whether it was because of the excitement of someone thinking about it or the treatment he received when he was a child.

"Of course it's true, the lord is tolerant and generous, even the real Yan people like us can fully trust him, and naturally love our brothers." Uncle Ping said casually.

Tuoba Jiu was delighted to hear it, and nodded again and again. He was sent to Liangcheng since he was a child, and he didn't understand the temperament of his brothers at all. Hearing this was like giving him a reassurance.

"That's right, you and your young master are both capable people. This time it's all up to you to make a plan. Otherwise, how could it be so smooth? So it's understandable that you can be reused by your brother Wang. There will definitely be a day of prosperity in the future." Everyone carries the flower sedan chair, and everyone understands this truth. Tuoba Jiu has lived in Liangcheng for a long time, and has developed the habit of people at the bottom. It is natural to hold it carefully for people with great prospects. Yes, there is no self-consciousness to be a prince at all.

"Yeah! That's right." Uncle Ping didn't want to say anything more, he just replied perfunctorily.

Ming Yu heard the inner slander, isn't this a very obvious fool? He has been listening carefully to their words, hoping to get some useful information from them. This Uncle Ping is a person from Dayan, but he joined the command of King Hunle with his master not long ago. Undoubtedly. I just don't know who his young master is.

Thinking of what happened to him, Ming Yu had a bitter face. The more he went west, the more hopeless he felt, and the less hope he had. I don't know if General Xie found him, or even if he saw what he left, he wouldn't care, right? There is no word for help written on it. well!

The author has something to say: Well, I understand, that's it, it will follow its own plot. Thank you everyone. Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-12-18 10:12:57~2020-12-19 11:20:14~

Thanks to the little angel who cast mine: 41603638 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of litia; 1 bottle of Ermuchenglin 2016; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

75. Chapter 75

"Huh, huh..." An arrow was shot in front of the horse, and before the horse realized it, the arrow had already entered the horse's head, killing him instantly.

Uncle Ping was already alert when the first arrow hit three feet in front of the horse, and when the second arrow shot into the horse's head without interruption, he neatly brought the frightened Tuoba Jiu to the back of the carriage.

"It's over, it's over, it must be the Dayan cavalry, it's the Red Pao Army, and we're done." Tuoba Jiu's hands and feet were already weak, and he was shaking as he clawed at the wall of the carriage.

Uncle Ping glanced at him, and the disgust in his eyes was clearly visible. Useless things, if King Hunle had not explained to bring him back together, he would not have rescued people in an unnecessary way, "Shut up.

" Finally a little clearer, Uncle Ping calmly analyzed the current situation. He knew that the more critical the moment, the less panic. They came all the way. Where did they reveal their flaws? Why did the Red Robes know their whereabouts?

He looked around, and although the arrows didn't stop, they didn't dare to shoot at the carriage. He had already made a decision in his heart, and he had to hold Prince Duan firmly in his hands. They will buy themselves time by throwing their hands on the rat. He has already informed King Hunle that the people who come to respond should be here soon. As long as they survive this period of time, they will have nothing to do.

Duan Wang is in the carriage now. As long as he jumps on the carriage and uses Duan Wang as a shield, who can do anything to me?

I did it when I thought of it, but just as I was about to move, I was caught by a hand. It was Tuoba Jiuyi who wiped her nose and tears, "Uncle Ping, what should we do? Are we going to die here?"

Uncle Ping threw it away impatiently . With his hand, the probe wanted to get on the carriage to hold Ming Yu hostage, but as soon as he showed his head, an arrow came flying. If he hadn't shrank his head quickly, I'm afraid the arrow would have shot through his throat. Around like this, there was also a blood mark on his face.

Ming Yu was in the carriage, and when he heard the movement outside, he finally felt at ease. Their people came, and he hoped to be able to escape. It's a pity that the concoction was forcibly fed on the way, and the effect of the medicine has not yet passed, otherwise he would have been rolled out long ago.

This is not the way to go on like this. Uncle Ping looked at Tuoba Jiu, and weighed the value of this person and Duan Wangye in his heart. If he used him to block arrows, maybe he would have a better grasp? Before he could finish thinking about the consequences, Tuoba Jiu pulled out a wooden board from under the carriage, "This...this, can I use...use it?"

Uncle Ping glanced at it. The younger brother of King Hunle. He disgustedly took the plank and blocked it in front of him, and made up his mind that King Duan must be taken away.

He turned over and got into the car in a hurry. Just as he was about to roll into the carriage, he was stopped by a red tassel spear. Uncle Ping dodged sideways, pulled out the dagger in his boots and prepared to block, but the spear flicked and stabbed straight like a dragon Come to the door.

As a last resort, Uncle Ping shook his body and blocked it with a wooden board, but he could not stand steady and was forced to get off the carriage again.

He looked up and saw a jujube red rouge horse, who was not Xie Yixiu in the red robe and white armor? He lost the opportunity and was controlled by others step by step. Even though he was dexterous, he narrowly avoided several dangerous moves, but in the end, he was injured by Xie Yixiu's gun in his left arm.

Xie Yixiu didn't care about him anymore, he jumped on the carriage and opened the curtain. Although he was already prepared, he saw Ming Yu's jet-black hair loosely pulled into a bun, the rest of the blue silk scattered like a waterfall, and his eyebrows were pale. Sweeping, a pair of bright peach eyes reflecting the starlight, is looking at himself with joy and hope. At this moment, Xie Yixiu's heart beat vigorously several times.

At this moment, there is already smoke and dust coming from the west, and it should be reinforcements from the enemy.

Xie Yixiu calmed down his tumultuous mood, "Your Highness, I am late for the rescue..." He said this. He had already discovered something wrong, Ming Yu didn't move when he saw him, didn't even say a word, "Your Highness?"

Ming Yu blinked, Xie Yixiu already understood, Ming Yu was under control, he was in the pass earlier After seeing each other, Ming Yu didn't call out for help, thinking that he was threatened, but now it seems that there is something else hidden.

Now the time is pressing, and I can't stay too long, Xie Yixiu clasped his fists and said, "My lord, I've offended you."

After speaking, he leaned over and picked up Ming Yu, glanced at the ru skirt on his body, and after a little thought, put the red cloak on his body. After untying it and wrapping it around Ming Yu, he hugged him out of the carriage.

Uncle Ping saw that Xie Yixiu rescued the people, and seeing that the plan for many days had failed, he couldn't ask for it even if he went back. Their reinforcements had already arrived.

Immediately disregarding his injury, he rubbed his body and rushed forward to prevent Xie Yixiu from joining the Red Robe Army.

Xie Yixiu was afraid of hurting Ming Yu, so he avoided Uncle Ping's offensive. Now the prince can't move, and he doesn't know what's going on. Seeing that the reinforcements are approaching, entanglement with others is just delaying time, so he just wants to retreat and leave. .

Uncle Ping seems to have seen through his thoughts. He has one more person in his hand. He has to take care of the person in his hand. If he wants to come, he will not be able to exert his full strength. Maybe he can really keep the person.

Thinking of this, he disregarded himself and attacked Ming Yu in Xie Yixiu's arms fiercely. With the identity of Duan Wangye, this person will not hurt the prince. As long as there is this burden, he will give it a shot. There are chances.

It has to be said that he has been with Song Lian for so long, and his behavior is ruthless and unscrupulous. In an instant, he has been able to figure out the stakes, and knowing that choosing an opportunity that is beneficial to him is already superior in his scheming and tactics.

In the beginning, Xie Yixiu was really forced to escape by his desperate play, but who was Xie Yixiu? He can also penetrate the ever-changing situation on the battlefield, and can seize the opportunity to calculate and plan the situation that is beneficial to him.

Knowing Uncle Ping's thoughts, he snorted coldly, and his cold eyes already contained killing intent, Ming Yu is like this now, this person is the culprit, and it is not a pity to die!

Uncle Ping was startled for a moment by his eyes, just at this moment. Xie Yixiu turned and kicked him away.

Only then did Xie Yixiu gain the upper hand.

At this moment, behind him, an arrow pierced the air, and the fierce wind rushed straight to his back.

94

Chapter 94

. Ming Yu was so frightened that his heart almost stopped, if this arrow could not be avoided, Xie Yixiu would be finished.

"Be careful!" Ming Yu finally made a sound after hoarseness. However, his throat, which had been stimulated by drugs for so many days, was dry and hoarse. As soon as these two words came out, there was a burning pain in his throat, and a faint smell of blood came out.

Xie Yixiu looked down at him, his expression was calm, he didn't seem to pay attention to the arrow at all, and when he was approaching, he pulled out the sword at his waist, as if there were eyes behind him, and he would strike with a sharp sword. The incoming arrow fell.

Ming Yu breathed a sigh of relief, but he realized that the enemy's reinforcements had arrived.

Xie Yixiu shot down the arrow, and at this moment of delay, the enemy's fast horses had already caught up. Then the rain of arrows like locusts fell, and Xie Yixiu danced the sword so tightly that he firmly protected Ming Yu. At this moment, it was impossible to go back. Just because the road when he came has been densely sealed by arrow rain.

"I came to the territory of our Suixi Kingdom, do you still want to go back? Duan Wangye, General Xie, my Wangye has been waiting for a long time. Why don't you two go with this general?" Chacha said in a loud voice.

I didn't expect it, I just thought that I had just caught a useless prince, but I also sent a Xie Yixiu to the door. The deal was worth it. He deliberately blocked the way for the two to go back to Shi Chongguan. As long as they couldn't go back to Dayan, how could they escape from his palm when they were alone?

This place already belonged to the territory of Suixi, and Dayan's army did not dare to enter easily. The enemy army had already been dispatched in its entirety, and the Yan army had only come here to deliver vegetables and hit rocks with eggs. Xie Yixiu had already planned to go deep by himself, as long as he rescued the prince back to the gate, he would be free from worries. However, the enemy came too fast, and it was indeed the Suixi cavalry who moved as fast as the wind.

Ming Yu pouted and stuck his head out, perhaps because Uncle Ping didn't give him any more medicine after leaving Shi Chongguan, and the effect of the medicine diminished. He tried his best, he coughed a few times, swallowed the blood in his throat desperately, and cleared his throat before saying: "Thank you General for your kindness, this king is frail and is most likely to be unaccustomed to water and soil, so I don't need to be a guest in your place. Let's go!"

After speaking, he whispered in Xie Yixiu's ear: "Go in the opposite direction."

Xie Yixiu understood what Ming Yu meant after a little thought, he nodded, the road ahead was blocked, and he could only go deep into the hinterland of Suixi.

He looked in the direction, turned around and ran away. Cha Chaqi originally thought that if the escape route of the two was blocked, they would be able to capture them, but they did not expect that the two would turn around and head towards the hinterland of Suixi.

"Chase me!" Chachaqi saw that the two of them didn't play cards according to the routine, and they were annoyed and annoyed. They waved their hands to let everyone chase, and they must be captured alive.

Ming Yu had just exhausted his energy, and after a rest, he said, "Give me a piece of red cloth."

Xie Yixiu didn't say much. The sleeves, handed to Ming Yu.

Shi Chongguan, A Bing had the urge to rush down as early as when the reinforcements appeared. At this moment, seeing that the prince and General Xie were in a bad situation, he could no longer bear it. No, the prince and the general are in deep danger, and they must go to the rescue.

As soon as he turned around, he was stopped by others, "The general has an order before, don't act rashly."

"Shit rash action!" A Bing glared angrily, "The prince and the general are trapped in the enemy's army, you told me not to act rashly, do you want to? Can't you just watch General Wang Ye get captured?"

General Wei was also sweating at the moment, the clairvoyant in his hand was in front of him, and he stared at the two of them without blinking. If it really doesn't work, let the garrison send out to support. Although I know that the infantry has no chance of winning against the cavalry on the grasslands, it may be good to hold the enemy for a while. Coupled with the red robe army going to support, it will also give the two of them a chance to turn back. .

Just when he was thinking about how to send troops at a high speed in his heart, he saw that the horse was dancing dexterously with a touch of red. General Wei was overjoyed, and he had already realized what they meant.

Immediately without hesitation, he ordered the red-robed cavalry to leave the customs, harassing the enemy's rear, and slowing down the enemy's pursuit. All you need to do is make a statement and buy time for the two of them to leave.

At first, A Bing thought that General Wei was going to support him, but he didn't expect that he was just pretending to attack the enemy's rear army.

"General Wei! What do you mean?" A Bing simply asked in front of everyone regardless of all this. Everyone didn't understand the order and looked at General Wei.

If it was someone else who dared to question the general's order in person, I'm afraid that the head would have already fallen to the ground at this moment, but General Wei just kicked him, blowing his beard and staring: "This general has his own intentions, stinky boy. How dare you try not to obey the order?"

A Bing was picked up by Ming Yu when he first entered Liangcheng, and later he handed it over to Xie Yixiu to practice with the famous General Xie. His nature is full, smart and ruthless, and in a short period of time, his growth has surpassed everyone else.

General Wei also admired him very much. It is often a pity that he did not meet such a good seedling to inherit the mantle? If my son and nephew can have half of him, and I can take care of myself, where is the use of suffering here?

Their Wei family has been stationed in the borderland for generations, and their nephews and nephews have been in the army since childhood, but there is no one he can like.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-12-19 11:20:14~2020-12-20 11:40:25~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Ermu Chenglin 2016 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

76. Chapter 76

A Bing rubbed his heart, which was hurt by the kick, and was very unconvinced. However, in the eyes of the public, he did not dare to refute any more words. The prince once said that the duty of a soldier is to obey orders.

Since the General has already ordered, he must not disobey. A Bing gritted his teeth and popped out two words, "Order!"

He was not happy, so the enemy was not happy. Although General Wei's order was to pretend to attack the enemy's back road, Try to hold back the enemy's pursuit, so that the enemy has some scruples, and you can't echo each other. But A Bing had already made up his mind, and he really couldn't dispel the resentment in his heart unless he killed him.

Chachaqi was also very angry in his heart, he didn't believe it anymore, the cooked duck could fly. The army was chasing, but Dayan's army, like a shrunken turtle, actually killed it.

Don't care about them, but these people are not afraid of death, and they are rampant. Although the number of people is small, the losses to the rear army are not small. But if he turned back to meet the enemy, Dayan's prince would soon be gone.

"General, what should I do?" someone asked.

Uncle Ping and Tuoba Jiu had been rescued, so they stayed by Chachaqi's side.

"General, the first task is to catch Prince Dayan, and send someone to catch him quickly." Uncle Ping, who was not seriously injured, said while holding on.

Chachaqi frowned, not very happy in his heart, can any cat or dog instruct him arbitrarily? Who do you think you are, but a dog who flees over, and who is worthy of pointing fingers here?

Chachaqi was dissatisfied with King Hunle, and he was extremely displeased with the two Han people who were following the king. He was just a little white face with no strength, but he was valued by the king. And leave such an important thing to them to do, hum! Now it seems that it is nothing more than that. What is the use of mere trivial matters?

Seeing Cha Cha Qi was unmoved, Uncle Ping was a little anxious, but his master attached great importance to this task. Seems to have been completed successfully. It's just this last step, and he must not be allowed to escape.

"The general can't let Duan Wang go." Uncle Ping hurriedly urged.

A general next to Cha Cha Qi observed his words and expressions, knowing that her general was very upset. He stood up and sneered: "What are you worthy of pointing fingers in front of the general? How should you deal with the general?"

"You!" Uncle Ping was blocked back, and he had nothing to say. He followed The master defected to Suixi and was looked down upon by others. At this moment, no one could listen to him.

Chachaqi smiled and said loudly: "Yes, these two people are in the territory of Suixi, and they can't escape. It only takes a small team of people to catch them. Now this team of ants dares to come out and fight against each other. , this general will let them come and go."

After speaking, he ordered the troops in front to turn around and attack on both sides to encircle and suppress them, determined to keep all the teams that had come out. Only a small group of men was left to go after the two men.

No matter how anxious Uncle Ping was, he couldn't say anything more. He could only watch the two of them disappear from sight. In desperation, he could only report all this truthfully.

General Wei's order is very clear, it only needs to hold the enemy's footsteps. Now that the enemy is back to help, their goal has been achieved.

"A Bing, we should retreat!" A red-robed soldier next to him blocked the long sword swung by the enemy for A Bing and said loudly.

At this time, A Bing was already red-eyed. Seeing that the prince and the general were alive and dead in the enemy country, they were all these beasts. There were already piles of corpses around him. Although he was almost unable to lift his hands, he still moved mechanically. .

The person next to him grabbed him, but he didn't expect that he would be a knife in the back, so scared that he quickly blocked, "Are you crazy?"

A Bing finally woke up, moved slowly, and asked doubtfully, "What are you doing? Well? Let me go and let me kill the enemy."

"The general has already called

95

Chapter 95

Jin has withdrawn his troops, it's time to retreat! "The man was still unmoved when he saw A Bing, "A Bing, do you still want to violate the order?" It can be seen that disobeying the military order is a big deal. "

But the lord and the others..."

"The lord and the general will always come back. If you violate the order, when they come back, do you want to disappoint them?" "

A Bing was startled, yes, the prince and the general have already left. When they come back, if they know that they are acting recklessly, they will definitely be disappointed. Thinking of this, he immediately stopped hesitating and retreated.

Chachaqi originally thought After killing them all at once, he didn't expect that his former army had just retreated and outflanked, and this wave of people retreated. Now it's good, it's more than a beat too slow to chase them again, and they are destined to have no success in this trip. Go back.

Uncle Ping sneered with contempt in his heart. Sure enough, the barbarians are barbarians. They are all savage, brainless, and arrogant people.

Chachaqi was so angry that he wanted to force a knock on the pass. The arrows are pouring down like rain. People can't get close.

Seeing that if he continues to attack, he will bring more losses. At that time, he will really lose more than the gains. , maybe he can win

the pass. What should he do now? He has always wanted to surpass King Hunle and become a true warrior of Suixi Kingdom. When King Hunle attacked Liangcheng, it was the highest honor in his life. Almost no one can surpass it. However, after the most brilliant top, there is an unacceptable slump.

The country of Dayan broke the wings of the most vigorous and brave eagle in the grassland, but did not know that the eagle in the grassland was not the only one.

As long as he can reach the peak that King Hunle once reached, he will fly higher than King Hunle, break Liangcheng, and attack the Great Yanjing City...

However, the current situation does not allow him to dream, and the people around him have reminded him, " General, you can't attack any more. If you lose a lot, it's not easy to make a deal in front of the prince! "

Cha Cha Qi woke up abruptly, weighed the pros and cons in his heart, and remembered the task given by King Hunle, he was startled, and cold sweat broke out on his head. The punishment for self-assertion is not likely to be light.

Looking at the lost soldiers, these people are the capital of his chachaqi. If the loss is exhausted, the general himself is afraid that he will also do his best, and immediately announce his withdrawal.

It took a lot of effort, but nothing was accomplished, and a lot of people were lost. It has to be said that it is a bad thing.

Now I don't know if there is any good news for the team that went to catch people. It stands to reason that a horse carrying two people will not be able to escape very far. All of their horsemen are skilled in equestrianism. Even if they close their eyes, they can catch them, so that he can still beg some in front of the prince. credit.

Thinking of this, Chachaqi also breathed a sigh of relief, perhaps the situation would not be so bad.

It's not an option to just wait like this. Their army is also heading towards the direction Ming Yu and the others fled. If they meet earlier, they can also take the people that the prince wants to go back for business, right?

When Shi Chongguan was closed, General Wei saw the enemy's every move from his clairvoyant eyes, and when he saw them retreat, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. But thinking of the two princes who had no news, the wrinkles between their brows deepened. Everyone is worried, how much hair is going to cause him to worry now!

A Bing was extremely reluctant to return to give orders. General Wei shook his head and did not care about him. He immediately asked people to find a map of Suixi in the west.

This map only roughly depicts the relatively large and famous mountains and lakes in Suixi, and there is no real detailed topography at all.

General Wei glanced at the whole picture, and finally his eyes fell on Wuliang State, which is north of Suixi State and close to the border of Suixi State. Most of Wuliang State borders Suixi, and only one point in the east is next to Dayan, which is close to Dayan. The country has nothing to do with it at all.

However, just now he saw Ming Yu's so-called semaphore signal from his clairvoyance, and he already understood their plan. Detours might be a good way, but he looked at the Xiqi Mountains between Suixi and Wuliang, and couldn't help but worry. The fact that Suixi and Wuliang did not invade the river was most likely because of this unreachable Xiqi Mountain.

They took a detour to Wuliang, and there was too much uncertainty in the middle. In this way, it is better to send troops with all one's strength directly, and recklessly can bring back the prince.

However, the prince conveyed to him an order to stay put. How could this not cause people to worry?

He frowned and thought, and finally called A Bing and gave him a secret mission.

Chachaqi hoped to catch King Dayan Duan as soon as possible, but when he saw that the leader of the chasing team came back and found nothing, Lei Ting was furious, a group of waste, just two people couldn't catch them, so they ran away without a trace. What are they for?

After the attack, the person next to him suggested: "General, hurry up and tell the prince of this news, there may be a remedy."

Chachaqi has a headache and the task assigned by King Hunle must be brought back by King Dayan Duan. . Now that the mission has failed, how should I explain myself?

His hands and feet were cold, he looked around, saw Uncle Ping in the corner, and the corner of his mouth twitched. Ordered to go back, and sent several teams to continue to search for the traces of the two, and then the rest of the team stayed here to prevent the two from escaping back to the gate. He still didn't believe that these two people came to his Suixi country, could they still escape to heaven?

It was impossible for Ming Yu and Xie Yixiu to escape to heaven, but they went around in a circle and headed north. The rouge horse that Xie Yixiu rides is a famous horse brought back from Wan by Ming Yu's caravan. There are only two horses in total. The world describes Rouge as stunning and strong, capable of chasing the wind and chasing the sun. Good horses are easy to get, but rouge is hard to find. . Because Ming Yuyang asked Xie Yixiu to keep the promised horses with him, for the future development of the horse farm, he also promised a lot of things, and this rouge horse is regarded as his interest. The rouge horse is indeed extraordinary. Even if it carries two people, its speed is not something that ordinary horses can match. Fortunately, Ming Yu sent a signal to General Wei to hold the enemy back. Otherwise, in the face of the encirclement and interception of the army, I'm afraid it won't be so easy to escape, right? After getting rid of the chasing soldiers who were chasing after them, the two of them identified the direction and headed north.

Ming Yu let out a long breath, exhausted, and lay softly in front of Xie Yi Xiu. Because of the medicinal properties, he used all his strength as soon as he sent the signal. This signal was a trick that Ming Yu came up with due to the inconvenience of communication when they were training with the various armies.

In the end, everyone felt that this method was good. With clairvoyance, it was convenient to use brightly colored flags to sign simple language commands in far-flung places. So we worked together and worked together for a long time before we came up with a slightly more complete set of semaphores.

And General Wei saw Ming Yu's signal with his clairvoyance, and immediately cooperated decisively to let them escape smoothly. This should be the perfect support for now.

"Are you all right?" Xie Yixiu noticed the powerlessness of the person in his arms, and there was a hint of worry in his tone.

Ming Yu shook his head. From the moment Xie Yixiu appeared in front of him, he felt a sense of peace of mind. The previous fear, helplessness, and loneliness were all eroding his heart. How could he, who had never experienced these things, not be afraid or panic? Facing an unknown fate, he is always on the verge of collapse.

When he heard Xie Yixiu's voice, Ming Yu's unsettled heart finally paused. When he saw Xie Yixiu appear in front of him, at that moment, he believed that there really was a divine mansion in the world, an existence that could make people feel at ease and trust. "I'm sorry!" I'm sorry, this result is all because of his own numbness, because he has no sense of crisis, and because he has been here for so many years, he has never been integrated into this world, so that he is still living in this world. in its own world. "Never again!" The author has something to say: Thank you to those who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-12-20 11:40:26~2020-12-21 11:46:56 Oh little angel~ Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of Tibwalker; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard! 77. Chapter 77

Feeling Ming Yu's annoyance and regret, Xie Yixiu was slammed into his heart. Things can't be entirely blamed on him, haven't I tried my best to protect him? Maybe after he goes back, he will be replaced by A Bing or someone else to escort him, and things may not be as good as they are today.

At this moment, Xie Yixiu very much wanted to rub the top of his hair, to hold him in his arms, and to say the gentlest words to comfort him.

But just think about it, he is the prince, even if he is vulnerable and helpless at the moment, he is not something he can blaspheme without dignity.

"Your Highness, don't blame yourself." It was difficult to say a word, but the rest of the words of relief were not uttered.

"Thank you!" Thousands of words finally came together into one sentence, Ming Yu returned to calm after the ups and downs. He used to rely on a piece of willpower to support it, but now he relaxes and can no longer support it. He lay in Xie Yixiu's arms and fell asleep. past.

When Ming Yu woke up, the sky was completely dark, and when he moved, he was covered with dry grass and covered with Xie Yixiu's cloak.

Not far away, there was a fire that was bright and dark, making the sound of crackling firewood.

Xie Yixiu, who was beside the fire, saw Ming Yu woke up, and walked over to help him up, "Your Highness, how are you now?

"

96

Chapter 96

Children are also back. He sat up and looked around, as if he was in a cave.

"How long have I been sleeping?" Ming Yu asked, his voice hoarse.

"It's been one day and one night." Xie Yixiu noticed his strangeness, brought water and gave him some to drink, and Ming Yu felt much better.

"Thank you!" Ming Yu whispered.

Xie Yixiu was stunned. He had never seen Ming Yu lose his temper before. The Ming Yu he saw was all flamboyant and comfortable, exuding a sense of vigor from the inside out, and he felt very comfortable when getting along with him. Like the feeling of spring breeze. Instead of being so lost and cautious now, it doesn't seem like him anymore.

"No need to say thanks!" Xie Yixiu softened his voice and said, "It is the minister's responsibility to protect the prince."

At this moment, he suddenly had a clear understanding. No matter what, he must protect this young man, not because of him. The identity, but the ripples he has accidentally left in his heart.

Ming Yu nodded, his identity should not be lost, if he really fell into the enemy's hands, not only the officials and people of Liangzhou, but also the entire Dayan court would be embarrassed.

"Understood, this kind of thing will never happen again in the future, even if it is for the country and the people, you must keep this useful body and never fall into danger lightly." Ming Yu pursed her lips and whispered. Seeing that Ming Yu had misunderstood what he meant, Xie Yixiu opened his mouth and finally swallowed the words in his heart. Just keep silently guarding him like this, there is no need to trouble him. "Your Majesty should know that your identity is not like an ordinary person. Being a lord is related to the country and society, so..." Xie Yixiu glanced at Ming Yu, and saw that he nodded silently, but he couldn't say anything more. He changed the subject, "My lord couldn't move or speak before, but what's the reason?" Nodding with lingering fear, the feeling was really uncomfortable, like a ghost pressing the bed. If you can see and hear, you can't move, you can't speak, and you're trapped between square inches.

"I don't know what kind of drug it is. It's like this for a few hours after drinking it. Only after the effect of the drug wears off, can I move freely." Ming Yu recalled.

Xie Yixiu listened to his description. He frowned and thought for a while. Only then did he say: "In the territory of Suixi, there is a plant called Achnatherum splendens. Even if the cattle and sheep eat it, they will be paralyzed and unable to move. What the lord said should be the medicinal juice extracted from this plant." He After speaking, he looked at Ming Yu up and down again. "How is your lord feeling now? Is there any discomfort in your body?" Ming Yu felt the condition of his body, except that he was a little hungry, there was no other change. He told Xie Yixiu truthfully, and Xie Yixiu repeated the inquiries several times to confirm that Ming Yu's body was indeed fine, and then he really felt relieved. "My minister has roasted the fish, and it is simmering on the fire at the moment. The lord doesn't dislike it, so let's eat some?" As soon as he heard that there was something to eat, Ming Yu's eyes brightened, he nodded repeatedly, got up and sat by the fire, and then He looked at Xie Yixiu eagerly. When Xie Yixiu saw that his bright eyes were like some kind of small animal, he could not help but slightly hooked his lips, so Ming Yu who was waiting to be fed was too rare. He walked over, sat down side by side with Ming Yu, and grilled the fish on the wooden shelf with fire before handing it to Ming Yu. Ming Yu took it, and a fragrant smell came directly over. At the moment, regardless of whether the temperature was suitable or not, he just tore off a piece and threw it into his mouth. He exhaled directly. "My lord, be careful of the heat." Xie Yixiu reminded. "It's better than being in Dayan when I'm outside. I don't need to be called the prince, just call me Ming Yu or Xiao Shishi." Ming Yu said vaguely, and then he added, "My father and brother are like this. Call me." There are a lot of inconveniences when going out, and if it's not good to reveal your identity because of the title issue, it's better to change your tune earlier to avoid revealing flaws. Moreover, the two of them depended on each other in the tiger's den. If they still made some politeness, they would not be exhausted all day long. Like him, in front of the people he was close to, he never acted like a prince.

Ming Yu, Ming Yu, these two words swirled back and forth in Xie Yixiu's mouth several times, but Xie Yixiu still didn't call it out, he just said kindly, "Okay."

Ming Yu was happy, why bother with so much, smelling the aroma of the food His stomach has long been screaming uncontrollably, and now the first task is to fill his stomach first. I have to say that Xie Yixiu's skill in grilling fish is really nothing to say. The crispy skin and the juicy fish made him almost swallow his tongue.

I originally thought that cold ice cubes could not be eaten, but unexpectedly, this craft is really not covered. In Ming Yu's view, men who can cook are rare in today's society. As soon as he raised his head, he bumped into Xie Yixiu, who was too late to take his eyes back, and raised the fish in his hand, "You won't eat it?"

Xie Yixiu shook his head, "Chen... uh! I've already eaten it."

Ming Yu said "oh" and retracted his hand. , praised: "Xie Jiang... Yixiu, this skill is also very good, if any girl marries you, she will have endless blessings."

Xie Yixiu smiled bitterly, the thought in his heart could not deceive himself, Go scourge the girl. From the first time he saw him, he had never imagined that there would be any big intersection. A prince from the capital had nothing to do with him, right? After a few contacts later, I learned about the gentle and tolerant temperament of the gentle and graceful young man, as well as many unique opinions, which made people aware of his infinite talents. How can such a person not attract the attention of others?

As long as he protects his territory and protects this person, it is God's grace to him.

Xie Yixiu didn't speak, the air was quiet for a while, Ming Yu joked about it, only to realize that something was wrong. Dare General Xie to make jokes casually?

He laughed a few times to ease the embarrassment. "For a general like you, these things are done by themselves, and they don't look like people who can do these little things."

Xie Yixiu naturally saw it, "When I was young, there were changes in my family, so I was very young. I can do it myself."

Ming Yu was amazed, he really didn't know Xie Yixiu's past, he only knew that he became famous in the first battle and became a respected figure in the mouths of the people of Dayan.

Originally, I wanted to hear what he had to say, but Xie Yixiu obviously didn't want to say more, so he changed the subject and asked, "Why did you choose to go deep into the hinterland and then go north?"

Ming Yu licked the juice on his fingers. He smiled and said, "Do you understand the circuitous route? The enemy has already blocked our retreat, do we still have to fight to our death? Going around in circles, although the distance is a little longer, at least there is a chance to escape, right? "

Xie Yixiu stared at him with no expression on his face, not knowing what he was thinking.

Even if there was no expression on his face, Ming Yu knew that he didn't believe what he said. He sighed. Talking to a smart person gave him a headache, so he had to say, "That's it! I said, can't I say it?"

He had finished eating one fish, and before he could finish, he reached out and took another fish that Xie Yixiu handed over. Then he said slowly: "Actually, I want to go there and have a look. I didn't have a chance before, but now I happened to come out and I can't go back for a while, so I wanted to go and have a look."

What is there to see? Desolate. Xie Yixiu had doubts in his eyes, he knew that Ming Yu would never have such a thought for no reason. Being able to think of going to the north at this time is the idea that has always been in his mind.

Xie Yixiu obviously disapproved. As a prince, he was always thinking about taking risks. It is not right to have such thoughts.

Ming Yu explained with a smile: "This is the current situation, and this idea has been turned over. I never dared to go there in person before. I used to think that when the guard camp can really stand on its own, I will send it. A small group of people went to see it. If this is the case, it is estimated that it will not be realized within a year or two."

Hearing what he said, Xie Yixiu pondered instead, the Xiqi Mountains between Suixi and Wuliang countries, is there a Is there anything special? Otherwise, why would Ming Yu think about it.

"Xiqishan? Why?" Xie Yixiu wondered.

"Because I want to see if there is a real avenue to the sky over there." Ming Yu tore off a piece of fish and threw it into his mouth, not finding any shocking words in his words.

"Tongtian Avenue?" Xie Yixiu looked at Ming Yu's calm face, did he mean the same as what he thought?

"Yeah, Tongtian Avenue may not be suitable, a corridor leading to the Western Regions..." Ming Yu thought for a while, "Well, yes, the corridor, the terrain over there is a long and narrow plain area, and the Xiqi Mountains block it. In the sandy desert in the north, the Xiqi River has a long source and nourishes the oasis. What is more valuable is that this long and narrow plain leads to Xihuang and other places in the Western Regions. As long as we take that place, our caravan will not need to Taking a long detour will increase the relative cost, not to mention being restricted by the Suixi Kingdom."

Xie Yixiu stood up abruptly and turned around a few times, thinking of more and farther in his mind, if what Lighting Yu said, if the Big Wild Goose Kingdom could Restricting this corridor is not a military location. If you advance, you can attack the rear of Suixi, and if you retreat, you can defend the gate of Dayan. Perhaps in the future, the situation of Dayan will change because of this.

They didn't know that place, they only knew that the Xiqi Mountains were cut off between Suixi and Wuliang, and there were other mountain ranges, large and small. Because these mountains were different from the lush grasslands in the south of Suixi, the land was barren and No grazing. Therefore this

97

Chapter 97

The place was almost deserted, and no one had ever thought that there would be a long and narrow plain.

"What the lord said about this corridor is true?" Xie Yixiu couldn't believe it.

Ming Yu waved his hand, "So we have to do an on-the-spot investigation to see if it is the same as what I thought."

Xie Yixiu was curious, how could Ming Yu know this without leaving home? He didn't believe what he said he was born to know.

Xie Yixiu asked the doubts in his heart, Ming Yu smiled like a fox, and he would know by reading more books. I think that his entry-level enlightenment book "Dayan Fengwuzhi" was already smashed by him.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-12-21 11:46:56~2020-12-22 11:15:23~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Mo|* 2 bottles of Yaxuan;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

78. Chapter 78

Here, Ming Yu and Xie Yixiu discuss the route to the north, and over there Chachaqi returns to the Chinese army tent. When he saw Tuoba Ren, he didn't dare to take a sip. Tuoba Ren's face was paler than usual, without any expression, but it made people feel a sense of fear for no reason. No matter how sickly a tiger is, it is still a tiger, the king of beasts.

At this moment, Uncle Ping lowered his eyebrows and stood in the shadow behind Song Lian, without even looking at Cha Cha Qi.

There was a chill in the air in the tent, Chachaqi stepped forward, knelt down in front of Tuoba Ren and apologized, and before he spoke, Tuoba Ren, who was sitting cross-legged above, said lightly, "Chachaqi. General, did you bring someone back to this king? Cough, cough!" The

words were calm, but Cha Cha Qi shuddered inexplicably when he heard it, and felt a killing intent.

"My lord's forgiveness is not because the minister did not do his best, but because the person who implemented the plan in front was really incompetent. When the minister arrived, King Duan had already been rescued." Cha Chaqi said, the meaning in this sentence has been It was Uncle Ping who completely put the blame behind Song Lian.

When Uncle Ping heard the words, he raised his head and was a little anxious. This man's ability to open his eyes and talk nonsense and confuse black and white is really good. They have obviously brought people to the territory of Suixi, and it was impossible to escape. But how did this General Chachaqi deal with it? Good people didn't go to chase and block, but instead, in order to make meritorious deeds, they not only lost a lot of people, but also gave them a chance to escape.

Uncle Ping wanted to stand up, but was stopped by Song Lian, he waved his hand gently, signaling to be calm. When Uncle Ping saw it, he immediately covered up all the emotions on his face and returned to his previous appearance, as if everything had nothing to do with him.

Tuoba Ren was almost laughed at, if he hadn't already understood all the situation before and only listened to his one-sided words, I'm afraid he would have believed it. It's a pity that he really thinks he is a fool.

Tuoba Ren coughed a few times, and when he calmed down a little, he stood up and paced in front of Cha Cha Qi, staring at him condescendingly, and said coldly: "Very good! Very good! In this way, this king lets You answered, but you didn't bring him back?"

"Your Highness..." As soon as he said that, Tuoba Ren raised his leg and kicked him fiercely.

Cha Cha Qi was kicked and staggered, still dissatisfied in his heart, "Why didn't you listen to what I said? Could it be that you have heard the words of the Han people and made a judgment? The prince should know that the Han people have always been enemies with me, and they are cunning and cunning. How can they be with us, there is a saying in the Han people that they know their faces but not their hearts, so who knows what they are here for?"

He looked down on the Han people, and Song Lian's desertion made him feel that the two had ulterior motives. . Look at how the lord was bewitched by these two people, and he listened to their side words so easily.

Tuoba Ren was about to laugh at him, what a bastard. Instead of reflecting on the mistakes he made, he blamed others. What was like what the prairie men did?

"Are you dissatisfied with this king? Questioning what this king did?" He paused, squatted down, and suddenly pulled out the dagger in his boot with his right hand, and placed it on Chachaqi's neck. "This king can't tolerate you, Chachaqi, and you refuse to accept it? Huh?"

Tuoba Ren was already motivated to kill, and Chachaqi raised his head in trembling, with a fierce voice, "Tuoba Ren, you can't kill me!"

"Cough Cough! Why can't you?" Tuoba Ren sneered, "Thinking that your father is the current general king of the right, this king will not dare to kill you?

" Competing with the right part of the court, to a large extent, are the two largest forces under the Suixi Khan king.

King Hunle used to supervise the Zuobu army and served as the official position of the Zuobu general king. That is to say, later, after the arrow was hit, his health was not as good as before, so he handed over the position of the Zuobu general king.

Chachaqi is nothing but a reckless man, and he has the status he has now because of his father's right, the general king. Cha Cha Qi is arrogant, his eyes are higher than the top, and he wants to compete with him everywhere, which is really stupid.

Seeing that Tuoba Ren was really angry, Cha Cha Qi's heart was broken, and he was almost scared to death, and begged for mercy again and again: "My lord, forgive my life, it was my fault, please give me another chance, this time I will definitely defeat King Duan. Catch it back in person."

Cha Cha Qi's embarrassed appearance fell into Uncle Ping's eyes, and he only felt happy in his heart, and he didn't know that he would end up at this point.

Song Lian has been watching with a cold eye, and only then did she stand up and persuade: "Your Highness, don't be angry, and the general cannot be blamed for this matter. In the end, King Duan and Xie Yixiu fell on the territory of Suixi, so we should send more people. , I can always find the whereabouts of these two people."

Song Lian actually helped him to speak, I found it incredible, I was just trying to provoke him and the prince's relationship, there is something hidden in helping him at this time. Purpose? Han people have always been cunning and cunning, how could they be so kind.

Tuoba Ren didn't expect Song Lian to intercede for Cha Cha Qi at this time. Didn't they hear what Cha Cha Qi slandered them just now? He pleads for mercy at this time, what is his intention?

Song Lian took two steps lightly, with an indifferent smile on her better face. He stretched out two fingers and gently moved the knife that Tuoba Ren had placed on Chachaqi's neck. Then he smiled and said, "It's all my own family, so don't hurt the peace. It's a good way for General Chachaqi to take the blame and do meritorious deeds."

Tuoba Ren frowned, but he didn't insist on his position anymore. With Song Lian's gesture, he inserted the dagger into his boot. He snorted coldly.

Cha Chaqi escaped, and was already slumped to the ground. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead before raising his eyes to look at Song Lian. He didn't like Song Lian, a traitorous Han Chinese who defected to the prince's account and had no guts to take responsibility.

Seeing him look over, Song Lian had a meaningful smile in his eyes. Cha Cha Qi couldn't understand, but felt that this look was not much different from the murderous look in the prince's just now. He is obviously a weak scholar who is powerless, how could he let himself have such thoughts? Chachaqi couldn't understand anyway.

When Song Lian pleaded for mercy, Uncle Ping, who was beside him, was also confused, what's the matter, young master? Why do you want to help Chachaqi speak? How many times has this Chachaqi run on them secretly and secretly, fanning the flames in front of the prince, sowing discord, it is really a headache. Fortunately, the prince believed in his young master, so he did not let this man succeed. If the prince took this opportunity to kill him, he would only clap his hands and say hello, and he would never beg for mercy.

And Song Lian didn't seem to notice the strange thoughts of everyone, and he was still as indifferent as a chrysanthemum. He would never do meaningless things. Pleading for Chachaqi is simply because this person is still useful. And the prince doesn't necessarily want to kill him. If he really kills him in a fit of anger, as Chachaqi's identity, if the king of the right department is in trouble, even the king of Hunle will not be able to give up. Rather than waiting for Tuoba Ren to feel remorse after the incident happened, why not stop it at such an instant.

The warriors of Suixi Kingdom revered heroes, and the most important thing was to attach great importance to friendship and righteousness. I betray Chachaqi's favor here, no matter whether he recognizes it or not, the life-saving grace is always true, and it will also be a lump in my heart in the future. And the matter of saving the life of Chachaqi, a prairie warrior, by begging for mercy, fell into the eyes of others, and this matter could never be wiped out. It was only a few words of effort, so that the people of Suixi could accept their own identity and recognize that they were their own, so that they could gain a firm foothold.

Tuoba Ren glanced at Song Lian, coughed a few times, and then said in a high-sounding manner: "It's okay! Today, I will follow what Mr. Song said! I will spare your life for the time being, and let you take the blame for meritorious service. If this mission fails again, Raise your head and see you yourself."

Cha Cha Qi nodded his head like garlic, his heart finally turned around a bit, patted his chest and assured: "My lord, this minister will definitely do his best to not capture these two people, and there will be no shame. Come back."

Walking out of the tent, Cha Chaqi was squinted by the sunlight in front of him, and subconsciously covered his eyes with the back of his hand, only then did he feel that he was alive. Feeling annoyed and remorse in my heart, thanks to my delusional desire to be compared with King Hunle, I almost fainted from fright with just one glance. King Hunle is an eagle on the grassland. Even if his wings are broken, he is still an eagle. No one can surpass him. I used to have so little knowledge that I dared to shout in front of him. Now Cha Chaqi finally recognized the truth and left in a daze.

After Chachaqi left, Tuoba Ren seemed to have just

98

Chapter 98

Nothing happened just now, and he sat back in his place calmly. Song Lian nodded her head in admiration. If at this time he can lead troops to fight like a normal person, his ability is definitely not limited to a square inch. It is not in vain to be able to follow him and display his ambition.

Tuoba Ren sat down, took a sip of tea to moisten his throat, and then asked: "Now that these two have escaped, what can Mr. Song do?"

Song Lian shook his head and said carefully: "I'm not from the Suixi country, I'm not a native of Suixi. I don't have the slightest understanding of the geographical environment of Xiguo. I could arrange one or two in Liangcheng before because they are familiar with Liangcheng, but now they are in Suixi country, the villain really can't guarantee whether the analysis is correct?"

Tuoba Ren Saying goodbye, he said indifferently, "Mr. Song can talk and listen at will."

"Since that's the case, then it's better to be respectful than to obey orders. Banmen will use an axe, and I'll just talk about a little person's stupid opinion." Song Lian cupped his hands and said respectfully.

In the large tent of the Chinese army, maps have been prepared for easy reference at any time.

Song Lian leisurely paced to the hanging, the largest map, which was almost the entire topographic map of Suixi.

He was calm and gave people a sense of pointing the country, "My lord, according to what Uncle Ping said at the time, the two of them rode directly westward and ran towards the hinterland of Suixi. The villain couldn't figure out why they would Choose this direction? If it were me, I would never go further and further away from the ultimate goal."

Tuoba Ren nodded and motioned for him to continue.

Song Lian naturally wouldn't go against Tuoba Ren's intention, and said confidently: "So the villain thinks that their ultimate goal is to detour back to Dayan Kingdom. Either south or north, there is always a direction. It's their choice."

"It makes sense." Tuoba Ren said with admiration, "In Mr. Song's opinion, where are they most likely to flee?"

Song Lian shook her head, "This requires a combination of topography and landforms to analyze the final conclusion. And the villain has just said that he is not familiar with the geography of Suixi, so the villain does not know that these two will meet. Where to flee to? But the villain has a suggestion."

"You say."

"It's best to spread the fishing nets widely, and it would be better to send more people to search in both directions." Song Lian suggested.

Tuoba Ren also thought of this, "That's right, since we came to our prairie, it's really unreasonable that we haven't fulfilled the friendship between the guest and the host. This king just invited him to be a guest. Since I don't know what to do, it's my fault." He turned his head again and instructed Uncle Ping, "Draw more portraits of King Duan, and this king won't believe it and still can't catch these two people."

Uncle Ping had no objection, and the salute should be correct, so he went down to prepare. He has been with Ming Yu for a long time, and only he has seen Ming Yu, so he is asked to describe Ming Yu's appearance, let the painter draw it, and then search for the searcher. In this way, the two of them cannot fly even with their wings attached.

79. Chapter 79

Ming Yu and Xie Yixiu went out day and night. In order not to attract people's attention, they even changed their faces and dressed up as border residents.

Although the people of Suixi are somewhat different from the people of Dayan, it is fortunate that this is a borderland, because the people of the border have intermarried from generation to generation. Until now, the appearance of many people in the borderland has been combined, and it is not obvious that they have much to do with the people of Dayan. the difference.

It was just like this, the two of them smeared their skin with grass juice, and changed into the clothes of the frontier herdsmen who came along the way. The first two days were fine, and they passed peacefully.

However, on the third and fourth day, they could see a group of cavalry roaring past, searching and asking among the herdsmen.

Cha Chaqi was determined to capture the two of them this time. Naturally, he arranged for his soldiers to conduct a thorough inspection, and almost turned the entire area of ​​Suixi upside down.

Ming Yu looked at Xie Yixiu, chewed a grass stalk in his mouth, and said with a smile, "They have set up a net, just waiting for us to get in."

"Well, so we should be more cautious in the future." Xie Yixiu nodded, put the clairvoyant back on his waist, and then stretched out his hand to press down Ming Yu's small head.

Ming Yu shrank his neck, and after a while, another group of soldiers galloped past them. The raised sand covers his face.

When everything calmed down, Ming Yu spat out a few mouthfuls of sand, frowned and said worriedly, "What should I do, looking at this situation, maybe we really can't move."

Xie Yixiu couldn't see any worry on his face, " Let's go back first, and then discuss the route of travel."

Ming Yu nodded, and the two walked back to the cave where they were temporarily hiding. Xie Yixiu took out the map that he carried with him, and looked at it in the dim light.

Ming Yu looked at Xie Yixiu who was serious and serious, and felt inexplicably at ease.

"We want to bypass this river valley. There is a small pastoral camp there. We have people there, who can shelter us for a while. If we move northward with them for a distance, we can avoid the pursuers." Xie Yixiu thought for a long time, In the end, he told his plan.

Ming Yu followed his fingers to look at the map, and finally stopped at a gathering place opposite the river valley. "Is it credible?"

Xie Yixiu nodded and said affirmatively, "It's the nails that we planted, and it's absolutely credible."

Ming Yu understood, Suixi had planted a lot of finely crafted nails in Dayanliang City, as if they had been mixed with craftsmanship. The real identity of Fang's Gan Jiu is actually an unloved prince in Suixi. Secondly, there must be something wrong with the Huichuntang pharmacy and the Wang family who handles funerals. This was also discovered by this incident, and there are probably not many lines hidden in the dark that have not moved. Thinking about it, he was too naive. He never thought that Infernal Affairs would be staged by his side. He thought that Liangcheng was safe, but in fact, there was a crisis everywhere.

It seems that after going back, you should still make a fuss about it. You can't waste your arrangement, right? There have been back and forth, he Mingyu is a person who will retaliate. This time he was plotted against him. If he didn't return it, how could he be relieved?

Hearing what Xie Yixiu said, Dayan is not weak, too! Knowing yourself, knowing your enemy and winning a hundred battles, this is the truth that has been understood by everyone throughout the ages. How can it be possible to understand the enemy's movements without putting a nail in it?

Since Xie Yixiu has said so, Ming Yu is naturally relieved. It's just that in the current situation, it is obvious that the King Hunle will not let them go easily. If something goes wrong, it will be a disaster.

They just passed by like this, even if they had their own people to answer, but if there were any mistakes, no one could tell.

Xie Yixiu could see Ming Yu's worry, "I'll send the letter first, and try my best to discuss a safe way, so that other people won't be suspicious, let alone let those people find out the clue."

Ming Yu nodded, so that Well, prepare everything, there is a way to deal with it.

The grasslands of Suixi are vast, and the herdsmen live in pursuit of water and grass. They will drive their cattle and sheep to places with lush water and grass as the seasons change. For fear of encountering bears or wild wolves, the herdsmen spontaneously gathered together, thus forming gathering places of different sizes.

Lan Duo is a beautiful little girl, warm and generous, she has a pair of black eyes, and her bright black hair is braided in two braids hanging on her chest, which further sets off the wild beauty of grassland women.

She used to think she was the most beautiful, but now she doesn't think so. Because Uncle Handa's house has a beautiful young lady who has just entered the door. She is the young daughter-in-law newly married by Uncle Handa's nephew.

Uncle Handa's nephew came here three years ago. He doesn't like to talk or contact everyone. He only gave her an impression of being cold. A few days ago, I talked about a marriage. I heard that it was a Han citizen from the border area, so I went out to greet my relatives, and I didn't bring my little daughter-in-law back until the day before yesterday.

But Uncle Handa was very happy, and he told everyone how lucky his nephew was, and the daughter-in-law he married was the best.

She was curious, she had to see it with her own eyes no matter what, so she sneaked over to take a look, and sure enough, the little Han Chinese daughter-in-law has an indescribable beauty that cannot be compared with the women on the grassland.

Because of the mixed living in the border areas, it is normal for Han people or Suixi people to marry and marry, and no one will make irresponsible remarks at all. She remembered that Ah Zhuo's mother was also a Han Chinese, but the new daughter-in-law was completely different from Ah Zhuo's mother. She couldn't tell what was the difference, but she felt that the little sister had a different taste in her gestures. .

The new daughter-in-law, Ming Yu, who was envied by Lan Duo, was in a small tent at the moment, arranging her sleeves from time to time in a somewhat restrained manner.

He never imagined that he was wearing Suixi women's clothes now, and the ringing bells around his waist and neck were ringing non-stop, which seriously affected his actions and became tied.

He was surprised, why has he been involved with pretending to be a woman since he left the border? He had to be disguised as a woman before, but now he has to disguise himself as a woman in order to infiltrate this small tribal gathering place.

This method was thought up by Xie Yixiu and Handa together. Ming Yu had reason to suspect that they did it on purpose. Even if the people from Suixi were looking at him and Xie Yixiu with their portraits, why couldn't they pretend to be sisters or brothers and sisters? Let him pretend to be a little daughter-in-law?

And the explanation they gave him was that there was nothing he could do, and two new people who he didn't know rashly appeared would definitely attract attention. The only proper way is to pretend to be someone from the gathering place, and Handa's nephew fits this perfectly.

Handa's nephew

99

Chapter 99

The son is not his nephew at all, or Handa is not that Handa at all, but a detailed work sent by Dayan. In order to gain a firm foothold, he pretended to be the original Handa and had lived on the grasslands for many years. It also brought back a lot of information for Dayan.

It turned out that Handa's nephew was called Barron, and he had no relatives at home, so he came to join Handa. In order not to arouse suspicion, Handa could only take him in and live together for three years, but it aroused Barron's suspicion. Handa, as a mechanic, walks on the tip of the knife every day. Being alert and sensitive is the first priority of a mechanic. When he realizes that Barron is wrong, Handa can only do it first and kill people.

One person suddenly disappeared, and there was no way to tell, so Handa lied that his nephew Barron had gone to the border to greet him. He originally planned to announce that after a while, Barron would not come back when he went to marry the daughter's house. Because of the customs here, it is very common for the woman to marry and the man to enter the wedlock, and this excuse can be justified.

Unexpectedly, he suddenly received an order from General Xie. These days, he already knew something about what happened in the borderlands. It was a big thing for the prince and the general to be trapped in the territory of Suixi, and he was always there. watching this.

He was also a little mentally prepared when he suddenly received General Xie's summon order. With the news of the prince and the general, he finally felt relieved. This time, General Xie's summoning order must have a task to explain, and he did not dare to delay. In the dead of night, he avoided his eyes and ears and saw General Xie.

General Xie asked him to cover up the identities of the two and avoid the pursuers. Since he wanted to hide in the tribe, it was unreasonable that he did not have a suitable identity.

So there was a proposal for General Xie to dress up as his nephew Barron, and Ming Yu was naturally Barron's new daughter-in-law. That way no one will doubt it.

Fortunately, Barron was taciturn on weekdays and did not like to associate with people in the tribe. Although the tribe knew that there was such a person, he was not very impressed.

And Xie Yixiu and Barron's stature are not much different, as long as Xie Yixiu changes his action posture a little bit, the skin color and beard change is completely fine.

As for Ming Yu, it can only be said that it is the new daughter-in-law that Barron brought back from this trip. Although he will be a little aggrieved, this is the safest way. Ming Yu can only nod and agree.

The curtain of the tent opened, Xie Yixiu walked in, and when he saw Ming Yu, his alert eyes softened.

Seeing him, Ming Yu hurried up to meet him, "How's it going? Isn't it suspicious?"

Xie Yixiu shook his head, walked to the side, sat down, poured a cup of hot oil tea, took a sip, and said, "I walked outside for a while. Circle, no one doubts."

Handa has been lurking in this tribe for so many years, and gradually gained some prestige, and everyone also has a friendly attitude towards Handa's nephew. It's just that he never likes to talk to people, and everyone is used to it, so they just meet and nod to say hello or something.

This time Barron went out to pick up a daughter-in-law, and everyone had no doubts at all. When they met, they all said congratulations. Barron bowed his head and nodded to deal with it. No one found it strange. They didn't have a deep relationship. This person has this temperament. After marrying a daughter-in-law, nothing has changed.

Ming Yu was relieved, no one doubted it, so they could hide here and escape the pursuers.

It didn't take long for Handa to come too, but he was stopped when he wanted to salute, "Now we have to be careful anytime and anywhere, and we must not reveal anything. You can just treat us as nephews and nephews."

Handa understood, He also sat down next to Xie Yixiu, and said in a low voice, "I have already passed on the news. I believe that the generals and the others will receive the news soon and arrange for personnel to come and respond."

Xie Yixiu nodded, to Handa Ability to work is reassuring. "How is the situation outside now?"

"I heard that people in the tribes not far from us have already checked them out. I believe those people will check them out soon, so if you can't go out, it's best not to go out. Yes." Handa said cautiously. After a pause, he said again: "According to the instructions, I have already prepared the next move, the two of you can rest assured."

These people will be investigated sooner or later. They have long been psychologically prepared. They have already done enough preparations, and if they can still be found, they can only blame bad luck.

Xie Yixiu was very satisfied, "You can persuade the tribesmen to migrate to the north as soon as possible. As long as we go further north and avoid the pursuers, we will be able to leave for Dayan."

Handa patted his chest and said, "Okay, now It's time for migration, and I'll bring up the matter as soon as possible. Don't worry, the two of you, in this tribe, what I said can still make a difference."

After Handa got up and left, Ming Yu approached Xie Yixiu and said, "You Why don't I know what to prepare for?"

Ming Yu's fluttering peach blossom eyes, dense and long eyelashes seemed to dance in his heart. Xie Yixiu coughed, turned his eyes calmly, took a sip of camellia tea, moisturizing his dry throat, "Of course I have to keep it a secret!"

Chapter 80

Ming Yu didn't ask why, he was a little stuffy. On second thought, who cares about him, if you don't know, you won't know, anyway, he won't be able to hide it for long, won't he know by then?

The chasing troops came quickly, and they came to this small tribe that night.

The sound of hoofs was like thunder, and Handa and a few people who were highly respected in the tribe greeted him.

The torches lit up like the sun, and a general at the front was condescending, looking at the herdsmen who were lying on the ground and saluting.

"Let me ask you, have you seen two strangers coming over?" the general asked loudly.

An old man next to Handa trembled and shook his head, "Lord General, no stranger in our tribe has ever been here."

He didn't know if the general believed that, but he waved his hand and said, "We are serving King Hunle. Order search, there is no best, this general warns you that if you dare to cover up and hide, you will not hesitate to exterminate the tribe and the tribe."

As soon as these words fell, the herdsmen present shuddered and swore that there would never be such a thing. If a stranger came, needless to say, the first person would be arrested and sent to office.

The intimidation effect was good, the general nodded with satisfaction, and ordered the opponent: "Search for me."

After speaking, he turned his head to comfort him: "You don't have to panic, I will wait for the search, and if there is nothing, it will naturally not implicate you."

Everyone responded again and again, the soldiers were already ready, divided into small groups, and searched next to the tent.

The general beckoned, and a soldier stepped forward, holding two portraits, and approached the herdsmen, "Look at it clearly, remember it all, if you find any trace of these two people, immediately report it!

" Look, the two people in the painting are indeed their generals and their princes. If nothing else, as long as they are familiar people, they can still be recognized at a glance. Fortunately, they have changed their appearances and identities, otherwise they might not be able to escape. search.

He was a little anxious in his heart. He had already arranged what the lord ordered. At this time, there should be news.

Others also looked at the portrait carefully, saying that they kept it in their hearts, and they would definitely report them when they encountered them in the future.

In the gathering place, due to the arrest of officers and soldiers, the original tranquility and peace were disrupted, and the neighing of cattle, sheep and horses, and children's noisy and cries were heard in a mess.

Ming Yu glanced outside the tent, and the shadows were so bright that almost the entire gathering place was boiling.

"What should I do?" Ming Yu was a little panicked. It was the first time he had encountered such a battle when he was so big.

Xie Yixiu was still looking out through the gap of the tent curtain, but then he took a few steps and took off half of Ming Yu's clothes, stuffed them into the bed, and then scattered his black hair on the pillow.

Before Ming Yu could react, Xie Yixiu whispered in his ear: "They will come in right away."

After speaking, he pulled the inner lining only, and heard someone shouting from outside, "Anyone who catches the fugitives. No one can stop them, or they will be killed without mercy."

Xie Yixiu glanced at Ming Yu, then walked out. As soon as he reached the door, someone broke in and asked, "Who are these people here? Are there Tibetans in

the tent?" , explained with a smile, "This is Handa's nephew, called Barron, who just married a young daughter-in-law not long ago. General, we can't harbor prisoners here."

The soldier looked up and down Xie Yixiu. , with dark skin, bowed his head and shrank. With her upper body naked, it was obvious that she had just got up from the bed and had no time to get dressed.

Xie Yixiu was soaked in herbal juice all over his body, his face was dark and his appearance changed again, and it was difficult to recognize his original appearance for a while.

"What's your name? Who else is here?" the soldier asked in Suixi dialect. They have long been surprised by this situation, they are just patrolling and questioning.

Xie Yixiu bowed his body, and the Suixi words came out of his mouth. He said cautiously: "The villain Barron, Handa is the villain's uncle, and also my daughter-in-law." He said the last sentence very poorly. I'm sorry, I feel ashamed of the newly married.

The soldier glanced at the bed covered with the animal skin blanket, and took a step towards that side. Ming Yu, who heard the footsteps, raised his heart in his throat.

"General, the villain's daughter-in-law, she hasn't dressed yet, why don't you just wait for the general. Villain, the villain asked her to wear some clothes and come out to meet people?" Xie Yixiu grabbed him in time and laughed.

The soldier frowned, how could it be so troublesome, he

100

Chapter 100

Just look at the appearance of this person, if everyone had to wait to get up and dress up, then the person they were looking for would have gone back to Dayan long ago.

He threw off his hand impatiently, and took two steps forward, Ming Yu already had a dagger in his hand under the quilt, just in case.

At this moment, a whistling sound came, and the soldiers stopped, listened carefully, and then their expressions changed. Regardless of the person on the bed, he ran out quickly, and the people who were searching with him withdrew and started to gather.

When the tent was quiet, Ming Yu relaxed, not only wiping a cold sweat. Although he is pretending to be a woman, he is not a real woman. As long as others look carefully, everything will be exposed.

Xie Yixiu walked to the bedside, "My lord, the minister was rude just now, please forgive me."

Ming Yu didn't care about Xie Yixiu's actions just now, he also knew that the matter was urgent, how could he blame himself for this trivial matter.

He smiled reluctantly, at this time his heart returned to its original position, he waved his hand indifferently and said, "What kind of rude forgiveness, now we are not so particular about our situation. Instead, it is General Xie's response to emergencies. Astute, adapting measures to local conditions, it should also be commended." He paused. Looking outside the tent, which seemed to be calm, he didn't understand why they suddenly left, and he asked tentatively, "Did they really leave?"

Xie Yixiu looked at Ming Yu, who was half-undressed and had long hair in a shawl. , The style is unique and unaware, his heart throbbed restlessly for a while, then lowered his eyebrows and said to comfort: "It's all right now, they should chase south."

Ming Yu suddenly realized, "This is what you guys left behind. Right?" After saying that, the more he thought about it, the more he felt it was possible, he grabbed Xie Yixiu's arm and said, "Tell me what's going on? " To deal with those soldiers, he deliberately took off his clothes and pretended that he had just woken up. At this time, he was naked and had no time to get dressed.

Ming Yu looked up and down at Xie Yixiu's sturdy and powerful figure, tsk tsk admiration, he really deserves to be a person who is crawling and rolling on the battlefield, this figure is well-dressed, thin and fleshy, and has eight-pack abs, tsk tsk! How come you are all white and fat, with thin skin and tender meat? It's so unfair! Envy, jealousy and hatred in his heart, and his expression became weird.

Xie Yixiu followed his gaze, only to realize that something was wrong with him, he turned around quickly, picked up the clothes scattered on the ground, and put them on one by one without expression.

Ming Yu looked at Xie Yixiu's red ears, he had never seen Xie Yixiu's innocent side, he couldn't help laughing.

The nervousness just now dissipated, and Ming Yu had the idea of ​​​​joking, "Sir General, won't you be shy?" He tilted his head, patted the bed, and laughed: "Don't! Such a standard bodybuilding posture, just It should be shown to be admired and pleasing to the eye, but I haven't seen enough, it's a waste to cover it up!"

Xie Yixiu glared at him, the more he made fun of him, the more hesitant he was, and he even tied his belt wrong.

The culprit, Ming Yu, is still unknown, but Xie Yixiu, who feels shy, is a little more flamboyant than usual. he. The disciple said to himself, "Hey! It's human nature, what's there to be shy about?"

Xie Yixiu also found his mistake, untied his belt, and re-tied it. He didn't intend to pay attention to Ming Yu. . However, Ming Yu said more and more vigorously.

"Hey! It's all like this now. How can you be okay when you get married and talk about your daughter-in-law?" These

words touched Xie Yixiu's heartstrings. He stared at Ming Yu's tearful eyes and walked up to Ming Yu. In front of you, possess yourself and bully up.

Ming Yu realized that the figure was approaching, raised his eyes and looked into Xie Yixiu's deep eyes, which revealed a fierce determination, like a wounded trapped beast.

Ming Yu's heart skipped a beat, wanting to avoid Xie Yixiu, and unconsciously leaned back. However, Xie Yixiu leaned down and got even closer.

I'm just joking, are you angry? Ming Yu was puzzled, but felt his heart beat a little faster. "I..."

Ming Yu just opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but Xie Yixiu had already whispered softly in his ear and said in a low voice, "I won't get married, and I won't get married for the rest of my life!"

Having said that, he breathed lightly, his voice was a little more pleasant, and said in a firm tone, "Aren't you my daughter-in-law now?" After saying this, Xie Yixiu gently backed away. The air around Ming Yu finally began to circulate, and something seemed to explode in his head. A rush of blood filled the top of his head, his pale and tender face flushed red, and the roots of Xie Yixiu's ears tickled. Ming Yu pinched his ears, motherfucker, what does this mean? What does it mean that I am his daughter-in-law? I can take medicine and talk nonsense! Xie Yixiu curled the corners of his lips, he was optimistic about Ming Yu's reaction, and said calmly, I went out to see the situation first, and then Shi Shiran went out, not paying any attention to Ming Yu's almost angry expression. After leaving the tent, Xie Yixiu rubbed his fingers and fingertips. For the first time, there was a suspicious red on his originally expressionless face. The smell on Ming Yu's body just now seemed to remain on the tip of his nose, making his heart beat faster, making him unable to control himself. He almost escaped, and if he stayed inside, he would probably suffocate. At this time, the night wind blew slightly, blowing away the beautiful smell, and also blowing away the smell that belonged to Ming Yu at the tip of the nose. He finally settled down and didn't dare to go back to face Ming Yu, so he could only look outside to see the situation. Ming Yu is left alone and messy in the wind, this person? Why is this man like this? Run away after flirting? With such superb means, he was willing to be defeated. If he had the cheeky flirtation of Xie Yixiu, he would not have been single for more than 20 years. It's just that Xie Yixiu is very good at flirting, she looks good, and she can find a girl like a lady's daughter or a daughter. Among them, there are few or no contact with those girls at all, which is why they say such words.

After all, Xie Yixiu is not too young. He is still single now, so he can't justify it. If he can't get married, he is probably also thin-skinned, and he doesn't have a favorite girl.

Um! When he returns to Beijing, it is still okay to take him to the capital to meet the world. He remembered the grandsons of the princes in Beijing. The young ladies often held some garden parties, poetry or something. However, when you return to Beijing, you can bring Xie Yixiu on a blind date, maybe there will be a good girl who can appreciate General Xie. As long as he sees the right eye, he will do his best to help. If he is involved, any obstacle will be a cloud.

The nervous Ming Yu has already begun to worry about Xie Yixiu's future marriage. Thinking about what kind of girl you want to be able to match the wise, brave, and handsome General Xie?

Fortunately, Xie Yixiu didn't know what Ming Yu was thinking, otherwise, he would have killed the general and returned!

81. Chapter 81

The people searching outside did withdraw. When Xie Yixiu went out, he could still see the tail of the team.

Not long after the general ordered the search, a horse rushed over, saying that there was a suspicious person in the south. Now that there is news, it will be easy to handle. The great credit is placed in front of people, and it will depend on which team can come out on top.

The general was also impatient, and after spending so much effort, how could he have to make some merits and gain some benefits? If this one is late, I can only watch it.

Thinking of this, the whistle was quickly blown, and the assembled team hurriedly set off and turned to the south.

Handa, who bowed his head respectfully, had a flash of joy in his eyes. It must have been a success. If someone there attracts the attention of these people, the danger of the prince and General Xie will be greatly reduced.

"It's okay! It's okay! It's okay, everyone go back and rest!" Seeing the group of people walking away, everyone stood up and went back to their tents one after another. After a lot of noise, it was finally clean.

Handa glanced at Xie Yixiu walking out, winked, and the two entered Handa's tent one after the other.

Before entering the tent, Handa looked around the tent, but no one noticed them, so he walked in with confidence.

"Just now these people came in to search, is there any problem?" Handa asked cautiously.

Xie Yixiu shook his head to indicate that there was nothing wrong, "Are they chasing south?"

Of course, they were not the only ones lurking in Handa. Xie Yixiu had long thought that if the chasing soldiers searched inch by inch, no matter how deep they hid, they would use It will be found out soon. The only way is to find someone else to attract their attention and lead them in another direction, so that they have a chance to escape.

So Xie Yixiu asked Handa to contact his own people, and asked them to find two people who were similar in stature to them, and went directly to the south, deliberately revealing their whereabouts and attracting the enemy to the bait. Everyone knew that these two were eager to return to the country of Dayan, and it was natural for them to turn to the south at this time. No one would have imagined that they would continue to go north.

Therefore, after learning that there were two Han people hurriedly heading south, there was no need to think too much about it, they must be the two of them, Dayan Prince and the general.

"Yes. Our plan worked, they

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.5K 41
*Not completed just preventing wattpad from deleting it* Gandalf searches for someone who could prove useful to the Thorin's quest to reclaim the mou...
191K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
123K 309 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)