I'm building territory in anc...

By jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... More

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-204 end

51-60

392 4 0
By jeon_jijae

51

Chapter 51

He thought that he had come across Ming Yu for this matter, and that Ming Yu's thoughts were the same as his, which made him appreciate Ming Yu a little more.

After being in contact with Ming Yu for a long time, after his unmarked observation, he has given up the idea of ​​someone behind Ming Yu. Some people are born to be such evildoers, and their ideas are incompatible with the world, but their unique insights are always refreshing.

In this cooperation, I hope they can work together to catch all the thieves and bandits in one sweep.

Maybe Liangzhou, with Mingyu, can really change the current status quo. This change is maintained by this person, and I will protect this person no matter what.

The author has something to say: ... This is really not too short, you look at my dark history, it is really short, and the past is unbearable, I have changed my mind. Lovers, please bear with me! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-11-15 11:13:42~2020-11-16 11:06:04~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Meimeimeijiang 10 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

42. Chapter 42

In a shabby farmhouse, a few muffled coughs rang out. It was freezing cold, and the cold wind blew in through the broken windows, making a whimpering sound.

A lean and capable man looked around cautiously, making sure that there was no one around, then he pushed open the door of the firewood, and walked neatly into the room.

"Mr. Song! Mr. Song!" The room was dark and cold, the man whispered a few times, and when he heard a cough, he frowned and took a few steps, fumbling to light the oil lamp on the table.

The lamp was like a bean, swaying a few times in the wind, the man carefully protected it with both hands, and then stabilized.

Under the dim light, the room can be seen through the blinding eyes, a table with a missing corner, a simple wooden bed, a person lying on the bed, the black hair like a waterfall scattered on the head of the bed, he frowned slightly, but he couldn't stop. The incessant coughing made his pale complexion gradually turn into a faint blush. The man seemed to be half asleep and half awake, and when he saw the light, he opened his eyes slightly.

The man was stunned for a moment, and then he came back to his senses. Even if he saw him often, he would be stunned by this person's beauty every time. He shook his head, shook off the numb itching in his heart, took a few steps forward and lifted him up against the head of the bed, and tucked the quilt for him. He reached out and touched

the man's forehead, it was hot, and he said distressedly, "Why is it still so hot? Did you not drink the medicine again?"

Answering his question, he instead asked coldly in a hoarse voice, "What was the result of this trip?"

Hearing the question, the man said excitedly, "Thanks to what Mr. Song said, we can make enough money this time. , Hahaha, the people near Liangcheng are fat sheep, we have found a lot of food, at least it can ease the current predicament of the brothers."

That man is none other than the one who led people to loot Ningshi Village a few days ago. Song Qingfu. Song Lian was an important person who helped them make plans, and others called him Mr. Song.

Song Lian came from the north two years ago. I heard that she was trying to hide from someone. After coming to the Liangzhou boundary, she caught wind and cold again, and was rescued by Song Qingfu when she was hungry and cold. Since then, he has been by his side, making suggestions for him, and making Song Qingfu such a small guy become a big leader of one of the big forces in Liangzhou, Song Lian has a lot to do.

Song Lian didn't have the slightest hint of relief on her face, she coughed twice, "What's the government's reaction now?"

Song Qingfu looked smug, "The government? How can a group of useless people react? They don't even dare to chase."

He took a photo . Following the method given by Song Lian, he laid out some false clues, and set up a few traps. The pursuers turned their backs, how could they dare to chase again?

Now all the brothers respect Mr. Song. Since Mr. Song, their life has gotten better and better, and their power has grown stronger and stronger. Which man on the road doesn't admire them? Now, the villages around Liangcheng are also robbing them. Maybe one day they will be able to rob all the rich and lucrative merchants in Liangcheng. Then they will be able to eat and drink for the rest of their lives.

This time, they robbed and killed a happy one. The government didn't even dare to let a fart. To be honest, this was the happiest thing they did.

"Don't take it lightly, let the brothers stay calm. Recently, they have been holding their tails between their tails. Don't make public appearances to attract suspicion. Cough!" Song Lian urged.

"Don't worry! I have already told the brothers according to your instructions. They have always believed in you and dare not refuse to listen. Come on, you should take the medicine first." Song Qingfu brought the warm soup medicine in the corner. Say.

Song Lian looked at the dark soup in his hand, frowned in disgust, and moved back without a trace.

Song Qingfu noticed his little gesture, he smiled and said: "I brought you candied fruit, you drink the medicine, and I will give it to you. This is a candied fruit that only exists in the capital, and I spent a lot of time to exchange it for it. Come on."

Song Lian was fine at first, but when he heard him mentioning the capital, his face showed a stern expression of resentment, and said in a resentful voice, "I said, don't mention the capital to me!" I

don't know why , After Song Qingfu rescued him, he kept a secret about his origin, only knew that his name was Song Lian, and he didn't know anything about the rest. Later, they accidentally mentioned the northern capital, but Song Lian who was present immediately lost his temper. , So the brothers below also knew about Mr. Song's inverse scales and never mentioned them in front of him. Only Song Qingfu did not shy away from these things, and blurted out, Song Lian was always mad at him.

Song Qingfu hurriedly surrendered, but he had no sincerity, and said perfunctorily, "Fine! Don't mention it, don't mention it, drink the medicine first, and then I'll tell you about the things in Liangcheng after drinking it."

Song Lian glared at him fiercely, Just took the bowl and drank it. Song Qingfu did what he said, seeing that he had finished drinking the medicine, he took out a small cloth bag, picked up a candied fruit from it and put it into Song Lian's mouth.

Song Lian held the candied fruit expressionlessly, and listened to Song Qingfu's ramble and began to talk about what he had seen and heard in Liangcheng. In order to rob the villages around Liangcheng before, they listened to Song Lian's words and went to visit them in advance, so Liangcheng also went for a walk. When I saw and heard a lot of strange and interesting things, I thought that Mr. Song had no chance to see it with his own eyes, so I thought of picking some interesting things to tell him, and it would also make him happy.

He respects and loves Song Lian. If it wasn't for Song Lian's plan, how would they dare to come near Liangcheng? Now they have looted a lot of property, not only can they not worry about the winter, but they can also be admired by large and small forces in Liangzhou. I believe that this time, their position in Liangzhou can be firmly regarded as the leader.

"Mr. Song, don't you know how prosperous it is in Liangcheng, what food is used, and people use it best, and there are many things that I have never seen before. I heard that they were shipped from the Hu people in the west. What a good thing to come here." Song Qingfu sighed.

He has been begging for a living since he was a child, wandering around, living a life where there is no tomorrow. When he grew up, in order to beg for food, he joined a band of thieves, specializing in killing people and looting property. In this team, he belongs to the bottom, and he has been bullied for a long time.

Until he met Song Lian, Song Lian taught him how to win the boss's favor, how to buy people's hearts, and how to eradicate dissidents. Step by step, he changed from being a bullied scoundrel to a big power leader who controls one side. It can be said that without Song Lian, Song Qingfu would not be where he is today.

"When I went to Liangcheng this time, I also inquired about a piece of news. I heard that the emperor's son lived in Liangcheng, and I went to see his house from a distance. It's so big. I just wish I could live there too. How good is it to go to such a house, sir, do you think that the emperor's son's house is all paved with gold? All meals are made of gold bowls? It's really his mother's reincarnation. Why don't you think of a way, sir? Take the brothers to rob his mother and move all the gold, silver and treasures of his family up the mountain, and we will be able to eat and drink for the rest of our lives." Song Qingfu said it with gusto, but did not notice Song Lian at all. His face was terribly contorted.

"The emperor's sons, everyone deserves to die!" Song Lian cursed bitterly.

"That's right! Damn it!" Song Qingfu was even more happy when he heard Song Lian rarely agreeing with him, and said rudely, "Then let's go rob him next, maybe he will be frightened when he sees us. Fucking shit, bah! You son of a bitch, I chop off his dog's head and feed the dog."

After he finished speaking, he grabbed Song Lian's hands excitedly, his eyes full of nostalgia, "Sir, by that time, My things are yours, even if you want the moon in the sky, I can take it off for you."

Song Lian's eyes showed a look of disgust, and he pulled out his hands calmly. He turned a deaf ear to Song Qingfu's remarks, if he had a choice, he would have left this ghost place long ago.

Two years ago, when he fled to Liangzhou, he contracted a cold and fell ill. He met Song Qingfu and rescued him. In order to repay this kindness in the past two years, he has made suggestions for him, and helped him to a high position that he could never reach in his entire life, which is worthy of him.

He had long known that Song Qingfu thought badly about him, and had thought about leaving here, but that

52

Chapter 52

The serious illness at this time has finally hurt the fundamentals. For the past two years, he has been frail and sickly. If he leaves rashly, in such a bad environment, it is unknown how he will end up. He was unwilling, unwilling to die in such obscurity, at least, at least his wish was not fulfilled.

"Enough! If there is nothing wrong, you should go back first! Think about how to divide the robbed things, and how to take the next road. If the government comes to chase and arrest, how should you deal with it." Song With a frosty face, Lian said impatiently.

"Sir!" Seeing him angry, Song Qingfu couldn't help feeling anxious. "Sir, I am sincere to you..."

Song Lian's eyes were coldly swept over, obviously not wanting him to mention this matter.

"Song Lian, I only spoke to you because I respected you. If it weren't for me, you would have been dead at this moment." Song Qingfu couldn't help but speak out in a hurry.

Song Lian glared at him fiercely when he heard the words, and her eyes flashed a bewitching red from anger. "Haha! Are you threatening me? You want my body after you saved me? Huh?" He said, while pulling off the front of his shirt, "Song Qingfu, come here if you have the ability, there is only one left and right. Death, I've already died once, I don't care about dying one more time!"

Song Lian's white chest glowed with a hazy color under the dim light. Song Qingfu was stabbed like this, but he calmly woke up. He knew that he was hurting this person's heart, so he took two steps back and slapped himself twice, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! You...you know I'm not This means. I, I..." He was awkward for a while, not knowing what to say, and under Song Lian's mocking gaze, he ran away.

bang! The door closed, and the redness in Song Lian's eyes finally dissipated. He stared blankly at the closed door, not knowing what he was thinking. After a while, he coughed violently, piercing his heart, and finally lay down on the bed weakly, a tear unconsciously slid from the corner of his eyes.

The bandits who looted Ningshi Village were nowhere to be seen, nor did the government garrison send troops to arrest them. For a while, rumors abounded in Liangcheng.

"Is this the case? What does the government do for food?" There were people talking all over the Goulan building.

"Government, but they are also people who are bullying and fearing evil. Those people are extremely vicious. In order to protect themselves, they dare not chase after them, right?" Someone sneered.

"Hey! With such a big incident, who would dare to go out of the city now. If the bandits are still nearby, and one of them loses his life if he is

not careful, it will be a big loss." Someone sneered, "You think everything will be fine if you leave the city. Ah? Look at the government's style. When the bandits enter the city one day, they don't dare to make any moves, right?"

"Don't be alarmist, but I heard that the prince was furious and vowed to wipe out the bandits in one fell swoop."

As soon as these words came out, everyone laughed, and someone immediately refuted: "In one fell swoop, he sent troops to destroy them for us to see. There is no movement, is it possible that the prince can make the bandits obediently capture with just one word? What a joke! "

The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-11-16 11:06:04~2020-11-17 11:27:56~

Thank you for casting mine My little angel: 1 loner;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Meimeimei sauce; 5 bottles of Changan Youyu; 1 bottle of Mo|* Yaxuan; thank you very much for your support, I will continue hard work!

43. Chapter 43

Ming Yu didn't take the comments outside seriously at all. He was at the desk at the moment, frowning slightly from time to time, tilting his head to think for a while before continuing to write.

At this time, a servant came over lightly, for fear of disturbing the contemplative Ming Yu, "Your Highness, Master Xu is here."

Ming Yu didn't lift his head, "Let him come in, this king has already said, no need to report. , just come directly." Before

he could finish speaking, Xu Wen had already walked in and saluted to Ming Yu.

Ming Yu waved his hand, still concentrating on the things under his hands, "Is everything ready?"

Xu Wen nodded, "Basically everything is ready, and the minister has brought it." After speaking, he took out a booklet with both hands Serve.

Ming Yu glanced up and motioned him to put it on the table, "You've been organizing these things these days. I think you're more familiar with this, so let's talk about it first."

"Yes!" Xu Wen organized the language and concluded. : "This group of bandits, led by Song Qingfu, is entrenched near the Huanyan Mountain in the north of Liangzhou. This Song Qingfu was a little bastard two years ago, but later, for some unknown reason, the original leader discovered He began to promote him and put him in the position of the second leader. There were still many people who were dissatisfied, but he did a few beautiful things, and slowly began to convince the public. A year ago, the original leader fell ill. After he died, Song Qingfu directly took the position of the big leader."

"Death from illness?" Ming Yu put down the pen in his hand, pondered for a while, and asked, "Died from illness for no reason? Have you investigated the original leader?"

Xu Wen nodded, he has always been meticulous in his work, and it is impossible not to check this, "I checked, the former leader fought with other forces two years ago because of turf issues, although he defeated the enemy forces, but he did not ask for it. Good, I heard that he was seriously injured at the time. It was at that time that Song Qingfu first showed his edge and was valued by the former leader."

Xu Wen paused, and seeing that Ming Yu was listening carefully, he continued: "Just because of this injury. , died of illness within a year." Speaking of which, he seemed to have thought of something, and asked in astonishment: "My lord, do you mean there is something tricky here? His death...why didn't I think of it?"

Ming Yu was a little ashamed, but he didn't think so much, let alone that it was bad for young people to make up too much brain. However, that being said, based on his past experience, eh! It should be from the experience of dog blood TV series, this is indeed a problem.

Ming Yu nodded calmly, and before he spoke, Xu Wen said excitedly, "I will go and check along this line again, maybe I can find something useful."

Ming Yu didn't want to scan him

Intrigued , he asked with an "um", "What is the current internal structure of the bandit? How is Song Qingfu? Is he really able to convince the public?" Ruthless, ruthless, small-minded, and tolerant of dissent. Over the past two years, their subordinates have continued to make small moves, and methods to exclude dissidents have emerged in an endless stream. Now they have almost become Song Qingfu's words. Any voice against him will disappear directly after a long time. For example, the old man who used to follow the original leader has basically been cleaned up. Everyone dares to be angry and dare not speak. The rest are all obedient to him. In the past two years, he did have the means to make his subordinates have a good life, and all those who opposed him were silenced, and now almost everyone is convinced of him."

Ming Yu thought hard, according to this, Song Qingfu The leader's position has been firmly seated. If you want to disintegrate their power from the inside, I am afraid it is not so easy.

But if there is really a problem with the cause of death of the original leader, can we start from here? "Then do you know what kind of person the former leader was?"

Xu Wen thought for a while. "I've heard people say that this man is outspoken, benevolent and righteous. He is loyal and responsible in dealing with others. He can be regarded as a hero. The brothers in the past followed him and thought of him, so he died suddenly, and Song Qingfu took the position rashly. It made many old people have some criticism."

Ming Yu intends to start from inside and outside, as long as there are cracks and differences between them, it will be much easier to deal with. Even if there is harmony within them, they can still create cracks by themselves. It is still feasible for Xu Wen to check the cause of death of the original leader. If there is a problem with the cause of his death, it will be fine.

Just thinking about it, Xu Wen hesitated and said: "My lord, there is actually one more thing, the minister has always felt a little strange, but I don't know if it is the minister's delusion."

Ming Yu smiled and said, "Go ahead, you don't have to hide it when you talk here. Tucked."

Xu Wen thought about it, but decided to say it, "I found out that one of them is called Mr. Song, who seems to have high prestige, but he is not a leader, which is a bit strange."

Ming Yu Squinting his eyes, he supported his chin with his hand and said, "Mr. Song? What's the connection with Song Qingfu?"

Xu Wen shook his head, "I don't know, this person lives in a secluded place, and there are very few people who really know him and have seen him. It stands to reason that in terms of Song Qingfu's background and temperament, if you want to sit in the position of the big leader, you can't do it without a snack, but this makes the minister feel strange. He jumped up in one year? Is there someone behind him who is planning for him? Is this person the same as Mr. Song

? With so much news, Ming Yu lightened his heart. No matter who Mr. Song was, he just had to go as planned. As for people who didn't matter, it wouldn't hurt to think about it. He thought about it and said comfortably, "You are here It's enough to pay attention to this person. As for whether it is the person behind the scenes, it doesn't matter, just wait for it to be caught."

Although this person is a bit strange, he can't focus his energy on such a person, Xu Wen said.

53

Chapter 53

Kindly nodded in response.

Immediately, he asked worriedly: "My lord, do you have a way to deal with these thieves?"

These days, the lord inquired about news, checked and sorted documents, and sent people to investigate the terrain and draw a map and sand table. However, there were rumors outside, which made him have to worry. He only hoped that the lord could come up with a countermeasure as soon as possible to kill the gang of thieves, so as to stop the mouths of those outside.

"Well, it's almost time." Ming Yu said, and then lowered his head and went to the desk to file a complaint. More than half of his plan has been completed. This is the result of his discussions with General Xie for several days. When he has completed the remaining points, he can hand them over to Xie Yixiu and let him see what else is missing. He has to organize and plan it as soon as possible, so that it can be implemented as soon as possible, and strive to wipe out the gang of thieves.

Xu Wen finally put his heart down. He believed in the lord. Since the lord said it was fast, he already had confidence.

After Xu Wen left, Ming Yu sent someone to call Commander Mo over. The information sent by Xu Wen was very useful. If you want to split within the bandits, you must send clever people to sneak into their interiors, and such candidates can only be selected in the guard camp.

The training items in the guard battalion are based on Ming Yu's training method combined with later arms, and under the advice and guidance of Xie Yixiu, it has been integrated with the current method of warfare. In recent days, it has been improved a lot.

This kind of training to penetrate the enemy, gain the enemy's trust, and obtain information is a project that Ming Yu set up from the beginning. It is easier to sneak into the enemy to make trouble than to obtain information. So far, the soldiers of the escort battalion should be able to complete the task well.

They can't be united internally, which is naturally beneficial to our side. This chess piece may have unexpected effects at a critical juncture. In any case, this pawn has to be put into place.

After writing the last stroke, Ming Yu smiled contentedly while looking at the still-dry ink on the paper, and then stretched his waist. In the imperial palace, the emperor was furious when he saw the Liangzhou Newspaper expedited in his hand. , slapped the imperial case with a slap, "A group of bastards, there are bandits so rampant near Liangcheng, what are Liu Zhen and Wei Wuji doing?" The

palace servants saw His Majesty's anger, and everyone was cautious, for fear I accidentally bumped into my head.

Prince Ming Ye is sitting next to him. His father has been in poor health these days, so he is here to assist his father in government affairs. He is the crown prince. The little things, the real important things are still up to the father to make up his mind.

He was careful and tried his best to be as good as possible. He didn't expect that when the father saw a letter from the border area, Longyan was furious. Are people attacking again?

Thinking that the fourteenth brother is still in Liangcheng, Ming Ye's heart is raised. If Liangcheng is in danger, what will Ming Yu do?

Anxiety in his heart, his face naturally came out, he stood up, "Father, what happened to Liangcheng? Could it be a barbarian?" The

emperor glanced at him, handed him the message, and asked him to After seeing it, Ming Ye was worried about Ming Yu at this time, and he did not shy away from it. He took the letter with both hands and looked at it with ten lines.

The emperor's anger is still not good. Bandits and bandits are very common in the border areas, and there has been no effective way to control them. It's just that he didn't dare to be so rampant in previous years, so he just turned a blind eye.

Now the bandits are committing crimes around Liangcheng. There is still his son, the old 14th, in Liangcheng. In this case, is his son's safety still there? He didn't want to hear bad news one day. It was for this reason that Longyan was furious.

Ming Ye finally finished reading the first letter. It wasn't that the barbarians were knocking on the side, and the fourteenth brother was fine. Seeing that there was a letter behind it, it was Ming Yu's handwriting, so he quickly opened it.

It turned out that Liu Zhifu and General Wei insisted on jointly writing a letter, reporting to the emperor the original reason, and asking for punishment. Ming Yu also had to write a letter to explain to the emperor and try to save the two adults. You must know that this matter can be big or small. The political achievements of these two largest civil and military officials in Liangzhou are quite remarkable. In addition, he has a tacit understanding with him in government affairs. If the two of them are convicted of this, no matter what, Ming Yu does not want to see it.

That's why he also took a letter behind the letter, at least to help the two talk, so that the father and emperor can be punished lightly, or the merits can be revoked. He didn't know that most of the reasons for the emperor's anger were because he was worried about his safety.

"Father, calm down, there is a letter from the fourteenth brother, please read it." Ming Ye presented Ming Yu's letter.

The emperor was stunned when he heard that there was still a letter from the old fourteen. He was also in a hurry just now, and he was very angry just after reading it. He didn't find the letter that Ming Yu was behind.

After receiving the letter, it turned out to be the handwriting of the old fourteen, with his teeth and claws very much like him.

"Father, the emperor is well, and the son is very good here. There is no shortage of everything, but a little money..."

As soon as the letter began, the emperor was angrily laughed. This son, really can't take him, how can there be any Does the prince cry out for poverty all day long? I am afraid that others will not know that he is about to drink the northwest wind. They are all princes, and they are still so unstable, what is the reason! He deserves to be poor. Who told him not to jump into the nest of blessings, but instead jump into the pile of chaff. This is called self-inflicted sin!

The author has something to say: Thank you for your support! Here are two articles from friends, you can take a look if you like. "How to become a cat and bully the cold master" by Lantern Ran and Yu Chengqi once liked his master very much.

He likes his integrity, arrogance, arrogance and nobility.

So I respected him from the bottom of my heart, respected him, and worshipped him as a god.

But later, he hated his arrogance, partiality, selfishness, numbness and alienation.

His good master... He wears the fake skin of great benevolence and righteousness, but at the bottom of his heart he hates the filth in his bones and blood.

So later later.

He simply gave his god "beep-".

After that, Yu Chengqi turned into a cat and returned to the sect.

Although this cat likes to get into Shizun's clothes, gnaw at him, bite him, be moody, show his teeth and show his claws, and get his revenge, as if there is some deep hatred behind him.

But Shizun will still tolerate this little thing leniently.

Even poking its forehead lightly and laughing.

He murmured in a low voice, "You look like him..."

... So Yu Chengqi realized that half of his life was really ridiculous.

"Everyone in the world is innocent, only I am not...is that right?"

"Master..."

"You teach me how not to hate you."

*The tall shadow of the man in the small theater

pressed down from behind, his arms were tightly locked Tight, his voice was low, and he said in a low voice: "Good master, my disciple likes cats the most... From today, you will try to help my disciple conceive one, okay?"

Gu Huai curled his brows . Slightly wrinkled, he secretly clenched his fingertips.

The man sneered, resting his chin on his shoulder, "The disciple knows that Shizun is a man."

"But if you don't give it a try..."

"How do you know that Shizun's body cannot bear seeds?"

After the accidental death of Huadonglou in "Bai Yueguang Dressed as Cannon Fodder [Farming]" by Hua Donglou, Qin Yaochuan became a small cannon fodder who was scumbag and scumbag. His parents died early and he was heavily in debt.

On the first day of wearing the book, Qin Yaochuan encountered bandits attacking the village, and finally survived, but found that he was about to participate in the children's test!

Fortunately, he never forgets it, and has the memory of the original owner.

After overcoming all obstacles and difficulties, he won the first prize, and only after meeting the emperor did he realize that the original owner was actually the prince who was left behind by the people.

The princes: Are you robbing the throne?

Qin Yaochuan: No appointment, I just want to be a petty official.

I thought I could live this life in peace, but I never thought that someone would actually want to snatch their sweetheart!

Qin Yaochuan: The throne is not necessary, Chu Linlang must be mine!

Qin Yaochuan has a secret. After his rebirth, his luck in collecting medicines is overwhelming, and he can find even the most precious medicines.

He likes the male partner in the book, the medical fairy Chu Linlang. He heard that the other party has a peerless appearance and a cold temperament. No one can catch his eye, a proper flower of the high mountains.

Later, Qin Yaochuan picked the flower home with his luck comparable to a herbal surveyor.

Others say that Chu Linlang is unattainable and indifferent to others, only Qin Yaochuan knows that the other party is deeply in love, and that he is willing to sacrifice his life for the other party when he falls in love.

In the past, when Qin Yaochuan sent a precious medicinal herb, Chu Linlang would only look at him squarely.

Later, Qin Yaochuan sent a flower, Chu Linlang would be happy all day.

Before falling in love with you, the gift is the most important thing, after falling in love with you, as long as you give it is important. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-11-17 11:27:56~2020-11-18 11:29:02~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: The Great Devil of the Fence , Mo|* Yaxuan 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

44. Chapter 44

"Father, don't be angry, the thieves and bandits only need to be handed over to the sons, and the sons will definitely beat them down, and their mothers do not know. As for Liu Zhifu, General Wei will let them Forget your merits and sins, you just have to wait for our good news! Finally, I wish the father and emperor long live, long live, long life, and rule the rivers and lakes! Ps: If the father and emperor still have some money in their hands, it is better to help the children and ministers! The rivers and lakes are in a hurry!" At

the end, His Majesty the Emperor was dumbfounded. This, this is what is written! This bastard is here to discuss

54

Chapter 54

in debt? He just said, what good things can Old Fourteen do when he opens his mouth? Don't you want him to give money to the father? However, his harassment and entanglement made the emperor's anger a lot less.

Ming Ye observed his words, and saw the dark clouds on the emperor's face dissipate. He smiled a little, and his heart relaxed a little, and said with a smile: "Father, I don't know what the fourteenth brother said?" In the entire palace, there is probably only Ming Yu. It is easy to change the emperor's temper. Now without him, the palace is much colder, and there is no such thing as the past, and it makes people a little uncomfortable.

"What else can I say? It's not like you're crying out for poverty in front of me, sigh! Children are all debts, and this is true throughout the ages." Although the emperor's words were complaining, he was faintly happy. No matter how old his son was, he still needed him. Father.

Ming Ye didn't even point it out. What the emperor disliked most was that someone could speculate on the Sacred Heart. Thunder and rain were all the kindness of the king, including him, the prince. Speaking of which, Mingyu in the palace is not afraid of this trick, anyway, under the gag and harassment, even the emperor with the unfathomable Sacred Heart will eat his trick.

Ming Ye was close to the emperor's words, and smiled: "Although the fourteenth brother has not been adjusted, he still thinks about you, the father. Last time, he specially sent someone to Beijing for the crystal glass mirror for the father Are you here?"

He thought hard, but couldn't remember. The emperor reminded him: "It's glasses and something called slam."

Ming Ye, who was reminded, said happily: "It's called this, the emperor can use it well. , didn't you also praise the fourteenth brother's intentions?"

The thing that Ming Yu specially sent to Beijing last time is really easy to use, you only need to wear it every time you approve the memorial, it is really clear and refreshing to see things, and the eyes are not so good. tired. It is also difficult for this son to think of him all the time, but the precious crystal glaze given by Lao Tzu, there are not many in the entire Dayan Dynasty, he just squandered it like this, it is really heartbreaking. Lao Jiu has been grinding him for so long, and he is not willing to give it to Lao Jiu. Until now, Lao Jiu often complains in front of him that he is biased.

The emperor was proud in his heart, but he didn't show it on the surface, "Humph! The old 140% doesn't do business all the time, but he has a hard time thinking about these strange and tricky skills."

Ming Ye lowered his head and didn't dare to answer. The emperor looked at the prince who was self-denying and respectful. Trembling on his knees, he pleaded guilty, "Father, please forgive me." The

emperor was helpless, and he didn't say anything. Why! If the old fourteen said that, he would definitely climb up the pole, and even scolding him could be regarded as a good word.

He looked at the prince who was kneeling on the ground, "Get up! Our father and son are just gossiping. What's the point of talking on our knees?

"

The prince is the first child between him and the Empress Yuan. He and the young couple of the Empress Yuan have a strong relationship. I still remember how excited he was when the Prince was born. In order to choose a name, he spent several days without sleeping, and used almost all the words with good meanings. In the end, the Empress Yuan personally picked the word Ye, which represented the meaning of bright and prosperous. They all hoped that this child would be bright and splendid in his life, which was their sustenance.

The child who was in the palm of his hand at the beginning has grown up. He is as gentle as jade, and his splendor is bright, but his temperament is a little more cautious and docile. As the heir of a big country, he still lacks courage. That's all, there's still more time now, take your time! Seeing him like this, the emperor softened his tone, "Today there are no monarchs and ministers here, only father and son, let's talk about family gossip. Like your fourteenth brother, who is making trouble for me all day long, can I really ignore him? It's a father and son, blood is thicker than water, who said that there is no father and son in the heaven? If there is no family affection, the old fourteen would have lost his head." "Yes! My son understands." Ming Ye said moved. But he was only moved by that moment. He was in the position of one person below ten thousand people, and he knew very clearly that he was facing a cliff, and even if he was not careful, he would fall to pieces. Perhaps only the fourteenth brother with this temperament can enjoy the so-called family affection of the heavenly family.

"The father is benevolent, and I think the fourteenth younger brother also knows this. Although he is a little reckless, he also knows that the father is tolerant and kind, so every time he runs into the pot, he runs to the father and hides. "

That's true." Thinking of Ming Yu's misfortune in those years, the emperor couldn't help laughing. He still remembered that Concubine Hui's small warehouse was set on fire by Ming Yu. At that time, Concubine Hui was so angry that Ming Yu ran like a quail. The one hiding behind him! He was angry and funny, but what could he do to see his pitiful appearance? Of course his son must be protected by himself. Thinking of these past events, the emperor's eyes became much kinder, but when he thought of Ming Yu's letter, he couldn't get angry at all. He will eradicate the bandits by himself. These bandits are ruthless and cunning. What is he to take this matter on himself? Aren't they afraid that he is in danger?" "The fourteenth brother thinks that it is a good intention to come, and wants to share your worries for the father and the emperor. Well, although he likes to cause trouble, he also has his own measure." Ming Ye comforted. "Measurement? What measure can he have? If he has half of your peace of mind, I will be relieved." The emperor frowned. "The only people he can use are 500 guards. In the last letter, he said that he sent 200 guards to escort the caravan. What can the remaining 300 people do?" "Isn't there still a garrison on the border ? No matter how bad it is, there will be a red robe army." "The red robe army wants to prevent the enemy from invading, and the frontier garrison is not good or bad, but it is impossible to count on them. If they are really useful, will they let the bandits run rampant? I will start Worrying about the old fourteen, as long as he decides, the nine-headed horse won't be able to pull it back. He said that he wants to deal with the bandits, that's what he made a decision. But how is it so easy to deal with bandits?" The emperor was worried and full of helplessness. color. "Father, how can this be good?" I heard Father say so. Ming Ye also began to worry. "The only thing I can do is hurry up and make a decree that Wei Wuji and Xie Yixiu will protect him ."

"By the way, next time you send someone to deliver something, by the way, you will bring a pair of crystal colored glass to the old fourteen." After thinking about it, the emperor still ordered, his stupid son, if he really drinks the northwest wind, It's not his face as a father that's lost. Whoops! I heard that the stupid son went to the border and lost a lot of weight. I think he was hungry, right? Thinking about it hurts again.

Ming Ye obediently agreed.

Ming Yu didn't know that he was just crying and crying, and then asked the emperor's father for money, which caused the emperor to lose a pair of crystal glass.

Although his hands are a little tight now, it's not that he can't really live. Last time, among the goods sent by His Royal Highness, there was a bank note that the emperor secretly compensated him, which the emperor took out of his private treasury at his own expense.

The prince also subsidized him to some extent, so that he would not be stretched. However, Ming Yu insists that crying children have candy to eat, and doesn't mind what's wrong with crying out for poverty? Money is such a thing, the more the better, isn't it? After all, he is really short of money now. Let's see which one of his items should not be spent on? He watched helplessly as the money flowed out like running water, but it didn't come back at all, how could he not be impatient? As for the caravan, I can't see any effect yet, so I can only wait slowly. "General Xie, what do you think of the terrain here?" Ming Yu pointed to a spot on the sand table in front of him and asked. Xie Yixiu stared at Ming Yu's finger and shook his head, "Although the terrain here is dangerous, it is not easy to leave the enemy behind. If the pirate fish dies and breaks through the net, I am afraid that it will fall short." Ming Yu followed him . After looking at his words, after thinking about it, he felt that it was reasonable, and he couldn't help frowning and asked: "Can we strengthen this place, send more soldiers to ambush there, and set up more traps?" Xie Yixiu still shook his head, "After all, there are still flaws. I feel that it is better to choose this place than to choose this place where the terrain is dangerous."

Ming Yu looked at it, and there was nothing special about the place he was referring to? This is a land of river valleys, without any barriers and obstacles, setting up an ambush in this place? This...is this possible?

Ming Yu looked at it suspiciously, this person is really not joking? As we all know, ambush is generally based on terrain, or gourd mouth, or narrow passage, or cliffs. It is impossible to guard against it, and it is difficult to hide. It can only be slaughtered like a lamb with its cubs.

There are no cliffs here, no deep forests, and it is very difficult to find a dangerous place like the mouth of a valley.

That's right, Ming Yu wanted to set up an ambush from the very beginning, lead people into the encirclement, and then catch them all in one go. Therefore, when Liu Zhifu was in the mansion, when I saw Xie Yixiu, I had the heart to test the school. When I played with my heart, I simply wrote my own ideas, and then showed them together to see who's way is better. I didn't expect them to write in their hands. But it is the same word 'V', this is simply a heart-to-heart, and the heroes see the same thing!

Ming Yu didn't understand why Xie Yixiu didn't use the dangerous place to set up an ambush. Instead, he chose to set up an ambush in an unremarkable river valley, but this place was just a depression, flat without any shelter.

55

Chapter 55

If there is an ambush here, wouldn't others be able to see through it at a glance? How can people set up ambush like this?

Seeing Ming Yu's twinkling peach blossom eyes full of doubts, Xie Yixiu was stunned for a moment, then shook his head and said, "If it were you, my lord, would you rush into a dangerous place regardless?"

"Ah?" Ming Yu was asked. Stopped, "Of course not."

"That's right." Xie Yixiu said in a calm voice: "Don't underestimate this group of bandits, the minister has checked it out, the bandits looting Ningshi Village was not a whim, but an accident. Come prepared. Without careful planning, they would never be able to be so neat and tidy. In the end, they could not only mix up the real and false clues, but also set up traps to block the government's pursuit, which is enough to show that the leadership This group of thieves and gangsters are smart people with brains."

Ming Yu suddenly realized and understood what Xie Yixiu meant, indeed, it was not easy to lead the thieves into the ambush, not to mention the dangerous terrain. As long as there are smart people here, they will never choose such a path. Not everyone can guess people like Zhuge Liang.

"But! The river valley you said is flat and unobstructed. How can you let the soldiers ambush? As soon as they appear in the enemy's sight, they will be discovered. How can they be ambushed?"

The author has something to say To say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-11-18 11:29:02~2020-11-19 11:18:57~

Thanks to the little angel who cast mine: I go alone and paint 1 East Building; I would like to thank the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Yuanbao. 1 bottle;

I am very grateful for everyone's support to me, and I will continue to work hard!

45. Chapter 45

Regarding Ming Yu's question, Xie Yixiu was not worried at all, and pointed to another place outside the river valley with a sharp-boned finger, "We don't need to ambush here, the place where our soldiers really ambush is here!"

"! Pump swarf Qin Xianmu was stunned, the place pointed by Xie Yixiu is not at all close to the river valley just now, these are two places that are far apart, okay? Is Xie Yixiu really right?

Ming Yu jumped over and grabbed his hand. Xie Yixiu was caught off guard and couldn't dodge. He lost his calm appearance for a while, and was a little helpless.

Ming Yu didn't care, "Hey! Hurry up and tell me, what do you think?"

Xie Yixiu's head was covered in black lines, and he didn't care about the distinction between the noble and the lowly, and scolded: "You let go of your hands first, and you are pulling and pulling. What kind of decency?"

"What are you afraid of? It's not a little girl, you can still show your body when you hold a hand, I don't have the trouble of holding a girl's hand as much as you. Tsk tsk! What is a big man thinking about so much? What the hell are you doing? Is it a man?" Ming Yu said unforgivingly.

"..." Xie Yixiu really had nothing to say, this person, how does this person look like a prince? Difficult, is it possible that he is also so unrestrained and bold with women, holding hands at will?

Thinking of this, he felt a little panic in his heart. This feeling was inexplicable, and he couldn't figure it out himself.

I have to say that he thinks too much. Ming Yu really treats him as a buddy, so he will be so informal. Which good brother will there be in future generations? Not to mention, he has also been in the bathroom many times.

As someone else, he would not be so casual.

Under Ming Yu's questioning, Xie Yixiu's originally cold and indifferent face finally had a look of helplessness, "Let go first, otherwise the minister will not be able to speak."

Ming Yu then let go and looked at him with a smile, It was the first time I saw Xie Yixiu's indifferent expression. With such a handsome face, it's not a waste to be stretched all day long. It's so good. People are born with emotions. "Don't hold your face all day long, otherwise, you will really become paralyzed over time."

"..."

Li Man and Wang Si staggered behind the team, their faces pale, and the others in the team Almost the same.

This is a team of only a dozen or twenty people. They are all injured more or less. They are tired and hungry, and they are really weak, so they don't even want to say a word.

I don't know how long it took, but the person who took the lead finally said, "We're here!"

"Ah? We're here? We're finally here."

: "That's it, if they can take us in, we don't have to worry about anything."

Li Man also had a smile on his face, but accidentally involved the injury on his face, and cursed in his heart: "This is Help the stinky boy, it's really ruthless.

He nodded in response to this man's words, and pretended to be worried: "Brother Li, do you think they can really take us in?"

Li Da smiled, "Certainly, otherwise what are we doing here?"

Li Manwen Yan let go of his heart, "That would be great."

Wang Sikou next to him asked curiously, "I heard that as long as the brothers who come here can have enough to eat, but it's true."

Li said loudly: " Don't you know? The big leader here is amazing, have you heard of the robbery of Ningshi Village outside Liangcheng? That's what the big leader here did." He glanced around, they were at the end, but they didn't. No one else said, "Hey! No one on Liangzhou Road would envy such a generous hand. This time, they must have robbed a lot of money and food. If we can enter such a force, why should we have to drink soup?"

Wang Si was amazed, "That's good, we can drink soup, so we don't have to suffer from hunger."

"That's not it." Li Da smiled, "The government doesn't dare to do anything to them, so let's take it back. Relying on the big tree to enjoy the shade."

"Brother Li, these people are really so powerful. Those officers and soldiers are really powerful. We have lost dozens of brothers. Now everyone is injured. Look at our group of remnants and defeated generals. It looks like this, go to the past, people are willing?" Wang Si was still a little unconvinced.

"Don't worry." Li Da nodded affirmatively and said, "Didn't the leader of Song say something? As long as they come to join him, all who come will not refuse. As a leader, it is natural to speak, otherwise you think why he only has two years. Time can grow so much? It's not that he has taken in all parties to defect to him. Now in the whole Liangzhou, who can compare with the leader of Song? He can grab wherever he wants, and the government is not placed there in the eyes."

Speaking of the government, Li Da shrank his neck. They were so miserable this time. It was strange that they met the soldiers of the government. Usually, these officers and soldiers were unwilling to pay attention to their small bandits, but this time they were caught by the officers and soldiers. Chasing and playing is really unlucky.

Li Man and Wang Si looked at each other, the corners of their mouths twitched, although they sneered in their hearts, they didn't show any signs on their faces, "That's great, we won't have to suffer from this suffocation in the future. "

While he was talking, there was a sound in front of him. I didn't see anyone, but I heard a voice shouting, "Stop here! Who are you?" The

leader in front quickly said, "We are all on the same path. My name is Qiu Dayuan, and I specially brought the brothers to the front. Come to defect to the leader of Song."

The voice did not speak any more, as if he was going to report, and it took a long time to reply, "Let them wait for a while, and someone will come to check the situation."

Everyone dared not act rashly. Fortunately, after waiting for a while, a bearded man brought a small group of people over. Check that they are carrying weapons with them, which should never be taken with them if they are going up the mountain. After the inspection was completed, they were each given a black cloth towel, and they had to cover their eyes before they could go up the mountain.

In other people's territory, these twenty or so people, the remnants of the army and defeated generals, how dare not to obey?

Li Man and Wang Si also went up the mountain with the crowd.

The road on the mountain is twisty and bumpy. At first, the two thought about memorizing the way, but halfway through, they already understood that the person who came to lead the way was deliberately going around them, and they were blindfolded, and it was impossible to memorize it clearly.

Upon discovering this, the two were not too panicked. They had expected this situation before they came. Anyway, as long as they went up the mountain and completed their tasks, it would be a great achievement.

After walking for about half a cup of tea, the people in front finally stopped, they are here. Then someone removed the cloth covering their eyes. Li Man raised his hand to cover his eyes, and the strong light stimulated his eyes, making him a little uncomfortable. When he got used to it, he realized that the position he was in was a wide flat ground.

"You guys wait here first, someone will come to settle you later." The bearded man who took them up the mountain said and left with him.

Everyone was talking a lot, and they had never seen this kind of battle before. They were full of confidence at first, but those who were determined were a little flustered at this time. "What do they mean? Doesn't it mean that the chivalrous-hearted leader of Song Dynasty is best to make friends, as long as he comes to defect to him, he will treat him warmly? But what's the point of leaving us here now?"

"We've gone all the way. , I was so hungry that my chest was on my back, and I hoped to have a meal here, why doesn't it seem like that?"

"Yeah! It's not that the leader of Song is eager for justice and seeks talents. Are you thirsty? We are here to defect, isn't this chilling?"

"Shut up!" Qiu Dayuan shouted, everyone dared not say more, and all lowered their heads. Come out, after all, with dozens of brothers, the boss is still a little intimidating

56

Chapter 56

of.

"We came here to defect to others, let's see what you all look like? Do you think this is on your own territory? I don't know what it is!" Qiu Dayuan was also irritable in his heart, and his words were even more rude.

Li Man has been observing the surroundings since he came here. He knows that it is impossible for others to ignore them like this. Someone must be watching them in the dark. Sure enough, a figure flashed past behind the woods not far away. He already knew what he had in mind, he casually tapped Wang Si's arm a few times with his fingers, and told Wang Si what he found. This secret communication method was learned in the guard camp, and it was the secret contact method taught by the prince himself. No one else will know except the people in their guard camp.

Wang Si didn't even look at the other party, only nodded slightly, indicating that he understood.

After Qiu Dayuan said these words, everyone was silent, and for a while, only the sound of rustling wind blowing leaves was heard.

"Hahaha! I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for a long time. There are too many things to do, so I can't take care of it. I'm so offended, I hope Haihan!" The voice has arrived before the person arrives. Come over, smile and clench your fists in apology.

Qiu Dayuan didn't dare, but the middle-aged man smiled kindly, "Since you are here to join our chief, then please come with me."

After hearing his words, everyone seemed to be reassured, and they were just impetuous. Now, Song Da's leader's reputation on the road is not a vain reputation, just look at the people under him, how can there be no rules like them? Thinking of being able to follow the leader of Song to make some achievements in the future, they couldn't restrain their emotions.

This time, I finally met Song Qingfu. Although he is not good-looking, he can be a big leader of a faction. It is easy to be with each other. He has been in a high position for two years, and he naturally has an aura that is not angry and self-possessed.

Everyone did not dare to be presumptuous and kept silent.

"If you can come to join me, I will welcome you. Since you are here, you will be good brothers in the future. But I am the one who said the ugly thing in front of me. When you come up the mountain, you should make me your king. Don't blame the bloodthirsty sword in my hand." Song Qingfu laughed, but there was a chill in his voice.

"Leader Song, rest assured, since our brothers have gone up the mountain to defect, they will naturally follow the leader, but if the leader has orders, he will never dare to disobey." Qiu Dayuan handed over and promised, "If everyone dares to go against it, I will Qiu Dayuan was the first to forgive him." This was a sign

of loyalty and a warning to the people below, and everyone did not have any objection, and they all agreed.

Song Qingfu was very satisfied, "Very good, I believe everyone knows the rules of this road. Anyone who defected must pay a registration certificate. Brother Qiu, are you willing? If you don't want to, I won't force it, just go down the mountain by yourself. But ."

They finally came to defect, but they couldn't get along anymore, and they wanted to find a big supporter, and they didn't have to live a precarious life. If you go down the mountain at this time and hit the heads of officers and soldiers, it will not be a dead word. Song Qingfu is not difficult to be embarrassed, there is indeed such a rule in Taoism, and this requirement is not excessive.

Immediately everyone agreed and pledged their loyalty.

Li Man and Wang Si followed suit on the surface, but in private they observed and looked at them without a trace. They were chess pieces arranged by Ming Yu, and they must integrate into this place as soon as possible, and investigate information anytime, anywhere.

At this moment, a figure not far away attracted Li Man's full attention. This person is very familiar, and it is not easy to forget at a glance. This familiar peerless elegance is the Song Lian he has seen in the capital. It's just that this person disappeared two or three years ago, why did he suddenly appear here?

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-11-19 11:18:57~2020-11-20 11:16:31~

Thank you for casting mine Little angel: 2 hyacinths; 41603638, 1 loner; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 12 bottles of silly granules;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

46. ​​Chapter 46 The

reason why he recognizes Song Lian is because Song Lian was almost unknown in the capital three years ago. Everyone has a love for beauty, and when he first saw it, he was astonished. There is such a beautiful woman in the world, which can amaze all men, women and children.

In the autumn of that year, many students from Beijing Middle School gathered together, many of whom were young and talented. And Song Lian is one of the best among them, coupled with this person's outstanding peerless elegance, graceful demeanor, talent, and good looks, how can it not be sought after by all the ladies in Beijing, Xiaojiabiyu. At every poetry gathering, Song Lian whenever a new poem comes out, the streets and alleys scramble to recite his new works.

Even the palace has heard about it, and I heard that the princess specially sent palace personnel to inquire about him. Originally, everyone thought that he would be the top three in this autumn without a doubt, but unexpectedly, he was implicated in the imperial examination fraud case that year.

I still remember that at that time, everyone in Beijing felt sorry for him, and even someone who had nothing to do with him couldn't help but sigh. Such a person should have been named in the Toad Palace, and when he becomes an official in the dynasty in the future, he will be able to make a fortune in his career. It's just that after this fraud case, there is no trace of it anymore.

Now that we meet again in a foreign land, Li Man recognizes it at a glance. However, he is not worried that this person will know him. To him, he is just a passerby. He is just wondering why this person appears here. Could it be that the Mr. Song they investigated before is this person?

If this is true, Song Lian is behind the scenes making plans for this gang of thieves, but it will be a little tricky, and the prince must be notified of the news as soon as possible.

He and Wang Si were both selected by Commander Mo from the guard camp, in order to sneak in and get information anytime, anywhere, and even make some troubles under certain circumstances. Take action again.

Mo Jiang received Ming Yu's instructions. After returning, he carefully selected these two people, mainly because they were bold and careful, with many tricks, and were good at judging the situation. Moreover, their performance on weekdays is not bad, and they are considered to be the best in the guard camp.

Li Man is an old man in the guard camp. From the beginning, he was dissatisfied and complained when he came to the frontier, and now he has adapted to it. He is smart enough, and now in the guard camp, all subjects are in the top ten. It doesn't matter if he wants to earn performance, so that he can get a recommendation from King Duan after returning to Beijing in the future, so as to improve his career, or have any other plans. At least based on his current performance, he is still a capable person, enough for him to be on his own.

And Wang Si was a villager who voluntarily participated in the training in the village. Later, because of all the excellent grades, after the training period expired, he was reluctant to go back and applied to stay voluntarily, and thus became a member of the guard camp. These newcomers, Ming Yu, want to focus on training. After a few years, the old batch should leave. This new batch has been able to lead the way. With fresh blood injected to supplement, the people who need to be used by him will come one after another. continuously.

The two of them got involved in a small force, and after gaining trust, they informed the guard camp, and the guard camp dispatched people to hunt them down. In this way, they were desperate, and they had no choice. Under the deliberate guidance, you will think of the forces that defected to Song Qingfu.

Li Man touched the bruise on the corner of his mouth, and the pain made him grit his teeth, saying that the injuries on their bodies were beaten by their own family. These bastards, saying that it was to make them more trustworthy, greeted him in the face, motherfucker! It must be for the sake of public revenge and private revenge, and such a heavy hand will be used. Wait for him to go back and see how he cleans up this group of people.

Song Qingfu still let them have enough to eat and drink. It's impossible for them to go hungry if they want to be nominated.

In fact, the application form is just a form. In order to show their sincerity and show that they are of one mind, they must be under the government's arrest warrant, or they must be robbed and turned in materials before they can be trusted.

Although they were suppressed by the government, and there were only about 20 people left, it was not a problem for them to be robbed. They went down the mountain that day and robbed a family that still had surplus food.

"God damn thieves! The old lady is fighting with you! You stole all the food, how can we spend the winter in our family? You must all die!" A burly woman hugged Li Man's leg, who was walking at the back, and pulled him to death to prevent them from grabbing the food.

Li Man was hugged by him and couldn't get away for a while. The few people who had walked up to the front laughed when they saw it, and said jokingly, "Brother Li, don't tell us that you can't do anything about a girl. ."

When Li Man heard this, he laughed embarrassingly, turned his head and kicked her away with a vicious kick, "Stinky mother-in-law, do you want to die? If you dare to entangle again, believe it or not, I will kill you with a knife." Then, he ignored her, carrying half a bag of looted food, and followed the person who was already walking in front.

The woman's rough cry came from behind, Li Man pouted the corners of his mouth, blue veins appeared on his forehead, and his face was distorted and deformed. Omg! True Tamar is poisonous!

After Li Man and the others walked away, the man lying motionless in the corner got up. He patted the dust on the coarse clothes, then walked over, kicked the woman who was still crying, and frowned:

57

Chapter 57

"Okay, stop howling, it's all gone."

The woman immediately stopped and got up with a grunt. Even though she howled for a long time, there was not a single tear on her face.

"Have they really gone far?" The woman looked around, then pooh-pooh, she tore off the silk flowers on her head, and smeared her face a few times, smearing the powder on her face black. Bai Yiyi, he still didn't realize it, "It's unfortunate for me, it's really not a human thing to pretend to be

a woman." Where is this woman? He was obviously pretending to be a rough man.

The man chuckled, "Eldest son, brother, I am willing to admit defeat, but to be honest, the appearance of your virgin makes those thieves dare not look at you, hahaha."

Zhao eldest son rolled his eyes at him, hum! If he hadn't lost the bet with his brothers, he would have been willing to pretend to be a woman, and these scumbags and this outfit were helping him fool him, and he knew that these people had no good intentions.

When he just stood up straight, his waist hurt a bit. He leaned on his waist and yelled scoldingly: "Li Man, you bastard! His kick is so hard, ouch! My old waist!"

The man slapped him On his shoulder, he laughed and said, "Come on! It's called a tat for a tat. Then you didn't say hello to people's faces with all your strength?"

Zhao eldest son was choked, and he tried to defend his neck. "Is that the same thing? I'm doing it for Brother Li's sake. I don't want to be a little harder. If someone sees through it, it's a life-threatening matter." After he finished speaking, he cast a glance at the man, "Old Liu Don't patronize me, as if you didn't do anything."

"Uh!" The man was also obviously guilty, didn't dare to laugh at him, and changed the subject embarrassingly, "By the way! What password did Brother Li give you just now? Let's go back and report quickly."

This is what they have planned for a long time. Knowing that they went up the mountain to defect to Song Qingfu, the application for the name must be indispensable. So they set up this game, and let the brothers in the guard camp pretend to be villagers, and let them rob things.

And the village woman who was pretending to be the eldest son of Zhao just now, in the deliberate entanglement with Li Man, the two have quietly exchanged passwords with each other.

In fact, there is no need to remind them deliberately, they also know the priorities of the matter, and the two hurried back to report.

"So, Li Man and the two did not have the slightest doubt, and they got in very smoothly." Ming Yu nodded and said with praise: "It's a good job.

" Song Qingfu's group will not doubt them if they come," Mo Jiang said.

"Well, let them be careful. The longer they hide, the better, to gain their trust as much as possible. In the future, they have to rely on them." Ming Yu said. Although he had already instructed them, he still couldn't help but remind them.

"Don't worry, Your Highness, the two sent here are smart, and they have a lot of adaptability, and they will surely complete the tasks assigned to them." Mo Jiang vowed that the person he brought out was the best. Clearly, naturally believe them.

Since it has been handed over to Mo Jiang, Ming Yu can also trust him, so he will not say this anymore, thinking of the news that Li Man brought back, he turned to ask: "Who is this Song Lian? Since Li Man can know him , I think Commander Mo should have heard of it, why don't you talk about this Song Lian, it's all about the details, you can tell me."

He really didn't have much impression of this person named Song Lian. In the dark day, I stayed in that small world stupidly, indifferent to the outside world. It was only after he fell into the water that he regained consciousness. Sometimes he recalled the memories of the original owner, but most of them were vague and not very clear.

As a military general, Mo Jiang had never been in contact with each other in the civil and military, and Mo Jiang had naturally heard of Song Lian, who was famous in Beijing back then.

Mo Jiang sorted out his thoughts and said everything he heard and learned.

"Song Lian was famous in the capital at the beginning, and his appearance and talent were all talked about by everyone. I heard that as soon as he appeared, there were many ladies in the capital who were looking after him, and there were countless ladies. The poems and articles have also been appreciated by the Prime Minister. It can be said that if Song Lian was not implicated in the fraud case, Song Lian would shine even in the palace exam, and his future prospects are limitless."

"I haven't actually seen it . Song Lian, back then, the fraud case in the laboratory shocked the entire capital. His Majesty the Emperor Longyan was furious and dealt with the officials and students who committed the crime with thunder. As for how Song Lian was implicated, his subordinates did not handle this. The case, therefore, is unknown. All I know is that after Song Lian's accident, everyone in the capital sighed with embarrassment, and some people even gathered to ask for his life, begging His Majesty for extra-judicial grace, and to open up the net. It's just that in the end, it didn't come to an end."

When Ming Yu heard this, he felt deeply regretful, since he was a truly talented person, how could he possibly cheat in the imperial examination. However, time is also fortune, fate is also! It's a pity that this person was implicated!

"It's just that my subordinates also heard a gossip about him. I don't know if I should tell it." Mo Jiang hesitated, and this matter sounded a bit unbelievable. He only laughed when he heard it at the time, but now it seems that there are all kinds of doubts in it, so no matter whether the matter is true or false, he wants to talk to His Highness, lest if there is any omission, to Time to regret it.

Ming Yu is very strange. He has already said that he should just tell what he knows. How can he still be hesitant?

"This news is related to the Crown Prince and His Royal Highness the Third Prince, so..." Mo Jiang explained the reason for his hesitation.

"Just say it." Ming Yu spoke. It's just a small move to go to Beijing to take the exam, so what if the talent is outstanding? How could he be involved with the prince? Ming Yu's curiosity has been piqued, and he can't wait to hear what this gossip is about.

Mo Jiang said: "I heard that although the case was said to be a fraud case on the surface, the actual situation is related to the two princes, and it is said that the prince and the third highness both took a fancy to Song, who is extremely talented and beautiful. Lian was even jealous of him. His Majesty was furious. In order to hide the public's attention and prevent such a scandal from being publicized, he arbitrarily made a fraud case, and only involved Song Lian in it. Exiled thousands of miles away, and the students who are implicated in this will never become officials in the imperial examinations, and Song Lian will stop there even if he is talented."

If it were anyone else, Mo Jiang would never say these words. But Ming Yu was different. He believed that His Highness would never convict him for these words.

Ming Yu laughed when he heard the words, if he hadn't understood His Royal Highness, maybe he would have believed it. But the prince, who has always been abiding by the rules and cautious in doing things, how could he still be jealous for a man. This is not in line with the prince's principle of being a man.

Ming Yu was somewhat close to the prince, but he had never heard the prince mention Song Lian. If you really like someone, you can be jealous for him, how can you never mention it.

Ming Yu waved his hand, "How is this possible? This rumor is groundless. Don't mention it again in the future." He reminded him that this word fell in his ears, but it was just a joke, but it was different outside. .

"Yes, my subordinates obeyed." Seeing that Ming Yu did not get angry after hearing this, but instead confirmed that it was just a rumor, Mo Jiang was relieved, and he naturally knew the truth.

When he said it today, he didn't understand why Song Lian came to the border. Song Lian is from the South. Even after the fraud case, he can no longer continue the pilot test. When he returns to his home in the South, he can still live a normal life. He didn't go home, but came to the borderland, which is a bit intriguing. He had heard that the Third Highness Mingtao, for a period of time, even sent people to look for Song Lian, but in the end they found nothing. It is also true, no one knows, he will come to the border, and naturally he will not be able to find anyone.

Since the third highness has blatantly approached Song Lian, it means that Song Lian and the prince have nothing to do with each other. Maybe he came here to avoid people, maybe to avoid the third highness.

But these are just guesses, he really didn't dare to say more, just silently swallowed these words into his stomach.

47. Chapter 47 The

two couldn't think of the reason why Song Lian came to the borderland, so they simply didn't think about him. In this way, Song Qingfu is all relying on Song Lian's ideas, so the case of Ning Shicun is all about Song Lian. Lian's handwriting, it's no wonder that even the final touch-up was done cleanly without omission.

No wonder, Song Qingfu's power has become one of the best in Liangzhou in just two years. It can be said that it is related to Song Lian's behind-the-scenes manipulation.

"Song Lian, Song Lian!" Ming Yu frowned. It's a pity that such a smart person is willing to fall and join the bandits. It's a shame!

However, no matter how much he cherishes his talents, he can only put Song Lian aside. In any case, since Song Lian helps Zhou to abuse him, it is impossible to let him go. The things that should be done cannot be let go, the forces of bandits and bandits are not eliminated, and the people will never have peace.

Next, Ming Yu got busy and worked out a battle plan with Xie Yixiu, General Wei and others, how to lead the emperor into the urn, how to arrange the ambush, and how to catch them all in one go. Everything must be perfect. His cruel words have already been released. If he falls short, wouldn't his face be slapped?

Ever since Song Qingfu was involved in the sensational case of Ningshi Village, all the forces in Liangzhou, large and small, have been alarmed. Everyone was staring in the dark. I didn't expect the government to do nothing, even their

58

Chapter 58

The tail was not touched. Seeing that they have gained a lot, there are more people who are jealous.

It seems that they can do it, and so can they. Although, their power is not as large as his Song Qingfu, and their manpower is not as large as theirs, but it is absolutely no problem to grab some smaller villages!

Many people think this way, including Shi Dashun. They have two or three hundred brothers. When Song Qingfu was not the leader, he was not as strong as Shi Dashun. Later, Song Qingfu gradually gained power and developed his branch. It has grown stronger and stronger, leaving them far behind.

Nowadays, many small forces that can't survive have also turned to the past. Song Qingfu is getting stronger and stronger, but Shi Dashun's heart is extremely sour.

No, they have to learn to do something big. In the past, they were timid, causing the brothers below to complain more and more. As long as they voted like Song Qingfu, maybe some people will come to defect to them. He doesn't believe it. How much worse he is than Song Qingfu.

He decided to do it, he chose a small village, he didn't dare to look for the village on the edge of Liangcheng like Song Qingfu, he could only find one that looked good and not too dangerous. After stepping on the spot for a few days, Shi Dashun gritted his teeth, damn it! I can't bear that the child can't catch the wolf, let's fight!

In the past, they used to make small troubles. Although there were family robberies, it was just a matter of robbing one or two families and running away. They didn't dare to be too blatant because they were afraid of being investigated by the government. Now, with Song Qingfu as an example, his courage is also fat. , who had the will to follow the example, and looted the property of the entire village. "Brothers, if this vote is made today, we will be able to spend the winter in peace, and we will no longer have to endure hunger." Shi Dashun was a little excited, raised the wine bowl in his hand, and gave a round toast, "It's a good day. In front of you, everyone is working together, and this trip will definitely be successful." Everyone was eager to try, and everyone picked up their wine bowls and drank it all in one go. "It's a success! Fuck it!"

When night fell, when the people in the village turned off the lights and went to rest, Shi Dashun's group, who had been waiting for a long time, began to act. They couldn't contain their excitement for a long time, and rushed in in a swarm.

Shi Dashun was proud and excited. They wanted to snatch property and food. As long as they dared to stop them, they would raise their knives and drop them. The big knives in their hands were not vegetarians.

Shi Dashun kicked open a door and glanced at the room by the moonlight. There was nothing in the room except for tables and chairs. Looking around, something was amiss in my heart.

Maybe the family didn't put the valuables here, and when people were caught, they were afraid that they wouldn't hand over their belongings? Thinking about it, I walked to the bedroom on the side. With a goal in mind, I went straight to the bed and was just about to catch someone, but the hand detective found nothing. The bed was empty, where is there half a figure?

What about people? Shi Dashun was dumbfounded and couldn't believe what he saw. He clearly saw that all the villagers had entered the house before dark, and he never saw anyone come out after that. How come people are gone?

However, he was not the only one who encountered the same thing as him, and almost everyone was stunned.

Shi Dashun exited the room, and his own people came out one after another, swearing, empty-handed, and it seemed that they had gained nothing.

"The leader is also evil. There is nothing in the house, not to mention a grain of food, not even a single pot and pan, and there is no one inside or outside the house." Someone saw Shi Dashun and said what they saw. came out.

This time Shi Dashun felt a little chill in his heart, what's the situation? Not only one or two families, but the entire village had disappeared, but in the evening there were obviously people everywhere. He had also seen seven or eight children chasing and running out to play, and finally being yelled and scolded by adults for reluctance. go home.

How long does it take? Why is no one there?

"Boss, have you ever seen anyone leave the village?" Someone asked, his voice trembling.

They are all gangsters on the road. They often commit murder and arson, but they don't even blink their eyes. Now this situation makes these people a little scared.

Everyone got nothing and gathered here. When someone heard this sentence, they involuntarily rubbed the goose bumps on their arms.

They haven't seen anyone come out, so it's scary here. There are so many people, and the lively village seems to have all disappeared in just one breath.

Shi Dashun did not speak with an ashen face.

"Boss, this is... what's going on here, this... this shouldn't be a ghost, right?" The person beside Shi Dashun said in a trembling voice.

Shi Dashun waved his hand and slapped him in the face, "You bastard, what nonsense are you talking about? If you dare to say more, I will immediately turn you into a ghost."

The man covered his face and dared not speak, and neither did the others.

Shi Dashun frowned and thought about it, the matter is definitely not simple, "These people cannot disappear out of thin air, they must have been hidden, so let me search them and find them separately." He couldn't believe that these people could not be found. Even if no one is found, some goods and food will surely be found.

Someone took the order to go, ready to search every family.

"Ah! It's dead!" A group of people ran out in panic, went to Shi Dashun, pointed to the room over there, "Leader, Lao Wang, Lao Wang seems to be dead." What

's so scary about the dead? Shi Dashun was about to start cursing, but he was not calm when he heard the latter sentence. Lao Wang is their old friend, how could he die here for no reason?

I quickly followed him to check, and saw that there was a pool of blood in the house, and Lao Wang fell in a pool of blood with a kitchen knife stuck in his chest. who killed him? It was so silently killing people under their noses.

However, after a while, news of several dead people came. At this moment, everyone was panicking, and no matter how angry Shi Dashun was, he couldn't control everyone's emotions.

"It would have been great if they had defected to the power of the great leader of Song? Follow them to eat and drink spicy food, what is it like now?" Someone complained on the spot, which attracted many people to agree.

Shi Dashun was suffocated. When he proposed this plan, no one stood up to oppose it. Now there is a problem, and he begins to regret his decision. A group of bullshit, the plan failed, there is no point in staying any longer, and more than ten brothers have been lost. Shi Dashun could only let the big guys retreat, and he always had to go back and talk about anything.

Just exited the village and was about to leave. There were people outside the village. It seemed that there were people everywhere.

Shi Dashun's eyes narrowed, this...is this the official army? Shi Dashun secretly complained in his heart. But he has never heard the movement of the garrison coming here? In order to guard against the officers and soldiers, he also deliberately picked a slightly remote village to start. How could this also attract officers and soldiers?

There was a group of Wu Yingyao with torches in front of them, dressed in armor, and their movements were neat and uniform. Just standing there, the aura of the blade was already scattered.

An officer in the front stood up, smiled triumphantly, tilted his head, "Shi Dashun, we have been waiting for you for a long time."

Shi Dashun couldn't help but take a step back, and all the people below nervously clenched their weapons. They can't figure it out even if they think about it, how can they meet the officers and soldiers after making all the preparations for this trip?

"Who are you?" Shi Dashun dared to ask: "You...you are not a garrison?" He had already seen the other party's people clearly, with clear armor and well-organized actions. Whoever gets there will only be strangled to death.

"Of course I am not a garrison, so that you know that we are the guards of King Duan. You can spare your life if you surrender your weapons and surrender. If you don't, you will die!" If

it is not a garrison, that's fine. The red-robed army can make them terrified, and they are not afraid of garrisoning, not to mention that they are not garrisoned at all.

The guards, they have also heard of them. They are the guards who escorted Duan Wang to the border areas, but they know that the guards from the capital are nothing more than fancy, donkey dung eggs, and their surfaces are shiny. Putting it here to scare people, they are also desperadoes with many lives on their hands, will they be afraid of these embroidered pillows? Besides, their numbers are all about the same, and if they fight together, they might even have a chance to survive.

They would never believe that these people would let them go and lay down their weapons. Wouldn't they become meat on the chopping block and be slaughtered by others. They are not fools, and this kind of nonsense can be believed.

Shi Dashun made a gesture towards the brothers and pulled out a big knife, "Brothers, come on! They only have so many people. If we fight with them, there is still a way to survive! Kill!"

"Hehe!" Shi Dashun The reaction of the guard battalion cheered up the soldiers of the guard battalion, but they explained it according to the above. It is these people who are unwilling to cooperate and seek death by themselves, but they can't blame them.

These thieves and bandits are all very sinful, and they should be wiped out as soon as they see it. Only the prince's house is kind-hearted, and he will give him a chance to reform as long as he surrenders. This is good, they have been given a chance, who is it that they don't cherish the blame?

Everyone is gearing up for a big fight. The previous training exercises were not enjoyable at all. Now that there is a target for training, this opportunity must be cherished!

The battle soon turned to a one-sided situation, but after a cup of tea, the battle was over. It was still the guards who wanted to accumulate more.

59

Chapter 59

Some practical experience, the result of keeping hands. Unfortunately, these people are really not beaten.

Shi Dashun didn't understand until he died, how his actions were exposed, how the people in the village disappeared, and the embroidered pillows of the Guards, all of them were straw bags, why these The human combat power is even more terrifying than the garrison, just like a lunatic? But he would never be able to figure it out again.

Everything went smoothly, and the guards cleaned the battlefield very neatly. When the battle was over, someone had already gone to report to Ming Yu and others who were watching the battle not far away.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-11-21 10:32:39~2020-11-22 11:05:28~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Mo|* 1 bottle of Yaxuan;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

48. Chapter 48

Ming Yu watched the battle at the rear highland, accompanied by Xie Yixiu, Mo Jiang, Xu Wen and others. This was the first real regular battle in the guard battalion. That said, it was a valuable experience, and no matter what kind of battles there will be in the future, this time is undoubtedly of great significance.

A few days ago, the people on the watchtower in Wangcun had already discovered the clue, because many young people in their village had gone to the base for training, and the things they taught were very practical, how to defend themselves, how to fight back, and how to check. Enemy situation, how to organize people to avoid danger, etc. After returning, they organized a patrol team. In addition to the underground passage, there was a watchtower about three to five meters high in the village, which was convenient for observing the movement outside the village.

Every day, they take turns to send people to patrol, and the rest of the people work as usual. This way, the farming season will not be delayed, and the village can be well guarded. Since a few days ago, they found that strangers were poking their brains outside the village from time to time, which aroused their vigilance. The thieves were eyeing their village, but they were not panic. People went to the base to report the news, and waited for others to come to support.

After several months of training, the young people in the patrol team had a calm and calm way to deal with it. They did not tell the villagers the news, mainly because they were afraid of causing panic among the villagers.

So they not only asked the villagers to hide all the food in their homes in the underground passages, but also let the villagers hide in the tunnels every night, saying that it was to train the villagers' resilience and familiarize themselves with the underground passages in advance, so that they could hide skillfully in the future. .

This tunnel was built by their own family, and they are familiar with it, and there is nothing wrong with closing their eyes. However, with the insistence and persuasion of the juniors in the family, the old people who were not willing to toss were unable to do so, so they had to obey the juniors.

After a few days of tossing around like this, everyone was almost impatient. I didn't expect that thieves actually entered the village today.

Thinking of this, the village elders in the village are secretly afraid. If the juniors insisted that all the villagers should hide in the underground passages, tonight, their Wangcun would have been wiped out.

Now they really understand the reason why the government ordered the construction of the underground passage. Before, they thought it was just a task assigned by the government, and they only needed to be completed. Never thought it would come in handy, however, it turns out that this tunnel really saved their lives now.

After the battlefield was cleaned up, Ming Yu and others moved into the village to appease the people in the village. The elders of the village also led the villagers to greet them respectfully at the entrance of the village.

Now Ming Yu is mentally prepared for the battle and killing scene. Compared with the tragic scene he just came to Liangzhou and saw when he was caught off guard, it is already good. Except for his pale face, everything else is fine. .

These people deserve what they deserve. If they are not eliminated, more innocent people will suffer. They cannot be soft-hearted. These people do not deserve sympathy. Ming Yu secretly builds up in his heart. He is not a virgin. To be able to tell the soldiers to disarm and not kill is also deeply influenced by future generations. As for these people, even if they are captured, they will never have a good life. Mistakes always pay a price.

Xie Yixiu noticed his pale face and turned his head to look at him with a hint of worry in his eyes.

Ming Yu smiled, took out a candied fruit from his purse and put it in his mouth, the sweetness in his mouth suppressed the dull feeling in his heart, and he felt better. Seeing that Xie Yixiu was looking at him, he took out another piece and handed it to Xie Yixiu.

Xie Yixiu looked at the candied fruit in Ming Yu's hand, and then looked at his face, but did not move for unknown reasons. Ming Yu was impatient, put it directly in his mouth, and muttered: "Qingping made this herself, it's delicious, you'll know it when you taste it, whenever you're in a bad mood, eat something sweet. , the mood will become happy. When I suffer from hypoglycemia, dizziness and fatigue, I can take a few pills to solve the problem."

Xie Yixiu's mouth was sweet, and he rarely ate sweets when he was a child, and now his mouth is full. The sweetness of it made him frown a little unaccustomed to it.

"Delicious, right?" Ming Yu frowned. Xie Yixiu looked at his bulging cheeks, his fingers moved unconsciously, but he controlled his eyes.

Entering the village with the villagers, the village is taking the lead and kneeling down to thank the prince for saving his life. I didn't know before that the underground passage that was built could protect their lives. These are the grace of the prince. How could they not be grateful to Dade.

Ming Yu helped them up, said a few words on the scene, and told them to be careful in the future. After all, the bandits have not been completely eliminated, and they should be wary.

All are respectful.

Xu Wen was very excited. He personally led the construction of the underground passage. Today, he has witnessed the true role of this tunnel.

When Ming Yu first brought it up, to be honest, he held a hesitant attitude, not believing that the situation could be changed just by building an underground passage and ordinary villagers. The common people have always been a vulnerable group, and only Ming Yu really wants to protect them and let them save themselves.

When the thieves first entered the house to search, the hidden patrol team was already waiting for the opportunity. The enemy is in the open and I am in the dark, which is the easiest thing to do. They have practiced such training subjects countless times at the training base. Therefore, they are not afraid, and some are just excited. When they meet them, consider themselves unlucky! Lao Wang is one of the unlucky ghosts. I have searched everywhere and found nothing. What is this called? After working for a long time, isn't this a waste of effort? The more he thought about it, the more uneasy he became. Seeing that the searchers had all gone out, he was still a little indignant. Just as he was about to follow the person in front of him out of the house, he heard a noise in the cabinet behind him. He glanced back, a little uncertain, and then glanced at the other people who had left, gritted his teeth and still felt unwilling. Maybe there is something in the cabinet. Although he has just searched it, he always feels that there may be something that was missed in the search. Otherwise, how could a family have no valuables at all? He was a little unlucky if he hadn't even encountered one of them. He looked at the rattling cabinet again, and was even more sure in his heart that if someone was hiding in it, he would be able to catch someone alive, and he wouldn't be able to ask for his belongings. the place to go. Thinking of this, he turned around alone and came to the door of the cabinet. As soon as he opened the cabinet door, before he could see clearly what was in front of him, something flew out with his head covered. Then he felt a pain in his heart, and a knife passed through his chest. He didn't even know how he died. Wang Dachuan looked at the man who fell to the ground. The kitchen knife was stained with blood, and he was sure that he was dead. He only let out a long breath in his chest. He had just killed the man, and his hands and feet were still soft. Plain-headed people like them, apart from killing pigs and sheep during the Chinese New Year, have never used a knife. This time, they have committed murder. Although the murdered people deserved what they deserved, he still felt uncomfortable. It's a conflict of excitement and tension.

The training method taught by Mo Tong is really useful. He can kill the enemy unexpectedly. With the underground passages extending in all directions, he can enter and retreat.

The hit just now made him feel that this matter was much easier than he thought. Commander Mo was right. It was a mule or a horse that led him out for a walk. As long as there was a chance, this kind of actual combat would be the easiest to improve himself. Ability. Perhaps in the future they can also sum up more combat methods in actual combat.

This idea is consistent with Xu Wen's current thinking. This time, the guard camp was dispatched because the enemy was discovered early. If there is an emergency and cannot quickly move to rescue the soldiers, then the villagers can only save themselves, which depends on the adaptability of the organizer.

No wonder the prince was determined to let the young adults in the village go to the training base for a few months of training. As a result, young people are flexible and easy to accept new things. Most of the things taught in the training base are how to protect the villagers and how to fight with the enemy.

The meaning of the prince can be summed up in one sentence: the enemy advances, I retreat, the enemy retreats, I advance, use softness to overcome strength, and take advantage of your illness to kill you.

Ming Yu said that this is the crystallization of the wisdom of the ancestors, and he is only learning from such advanced concepts here.

Xu Wen was so excited that the prince could come up with an actual combat exercise between the guard battalion and the red robe army. Can we borrow it here? let the villagers

60

Chapter 60

Also practiced a few times, more proficient. When the enemy strikes, you can deal with it calmly and reduce unnecessary losses. Well, I will write a book when I go back, and make sure that the prince can agree and arrange it as soon as possible.

He has now been able to affirm the role of tunnels, and believes that when the entire villages in Liangzhou have built underground passages, at that time, whether it is bandits or barbarians, they can use this method to deal with it with great success.

Ming Yu had checked the entire village at this time, and there was no loss, only one person accidentally sprained his foot when hiding in the tunnel.

This is the first time Wang Village has encountered bandits looting the village. The personnel and materials in the village are very good. Of course, this is also the reason why the guards came in time. Apart from this reason, there should not be too much loss in the village depending on the situation. This is very good. It proves that this method is indeed feasible. In fact, Ming Yu is also a little drummed in such a method. After all, he has not experienced it personally, and he just implemented it according to the experience of some predecessors. Now that Liezi from Wangcun is in front, I believe it will be much easier to extend this method to the whole of Liangzhou.

Therefore, the propaganda of this matter must not be small, and the people of Liangzhou must believe that what can protect them is in their hands. In this way, they can do it willingly without the need for the government to organize and exert pressure.

"This method is very good!" Xie Yixiu praised.

Although he knew for a long time what kind of underground passages Ming Yu spent a lot of manpower and material resources on, at first he just thought that people like him had come up with something new, under the guise of being good for the common people, and then tossing the common people to go. Do as he thinks.

He's just an idle prince who just came to Liangzhou, what can he do for the people of Liangzhou? Does he understand the situation in Liangzhou? Do you know what kind of life the people of Liangzhou live like? The people have been miserable for a long time, where is it enough for him to toss?

However, now Xie Yixiu admitted that he was short-sighted, and began to examine Ming Yu again, only to find that every time he said and did things from his mouth, it was really useful. Obviously very complicated things, he can almost easily get them here. For example, when bandits attacked a village, the government only sent officers and soldiers to investigate after the incident, but in the end, the losses had already been caused, and no amount of investigation could restore the losses.

Being caught like this by Ming Yu can not only prevent such a thing from happening, but also effectively launch a counterattack. With the patrol team composed of young and strong people doing their best to protect the village, there is no need to dispatch troops in the border areas, which can be very effective.

I really wanted to see how many good things were in his little head, and Xie Yixiu's eyes had a hint of softness.

When he was affirmed, Ming Yu was very happy in his heart, but he had to be a little more reserved on his face. The high-sounding words came out, "Hey! I'm just messing around. The most important thing is that the people below are attentive, and everyone works together to create the result."

The author has something to say: Thank you for your support, I love you! For the sake of my hard work, don't fatten me ㄋHe Muxunwei└Xinghui 2020-11-22 11:05:28~2020-11-23 11:41:56 Cast your overlord vote for me Or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 1 loner;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: I am a cat 50 bottles; Mo |* Yaxuan, Yue 1 bottle; thank you very much For your support, I will continue to work hard!

49. Chapter 49

Ming Yu's words moved the people below. Look at what kind of fearless spirit and how broad-minded he is, so that he can fully attribute his credit to his subordinates.

The people below had not finished moving, Ming Yu raised his head and said, "Of course, this is also inseparable from the good teaching of this king. Who is this king? Dayan is the smartest king. I tell you, follow a good one. If you have a team, you can achieve a person's glory, if I eat meat, you will have soup."

After speaking, he winked at Xie Yixiu, "How about it, do you want to come over and hang out with this king?"

Xie Yixiu Speechless, is this still remembering his digging? At first, he didn't know the situation, so he couldn't help poking people, but he just put his idea on the head of Ming Yu's subordinate Mo Jiang, which is good, the man spoke directly to him.

I don't know why, but this person's small eyes make people feel a little cute. Although he knew he was joking, Xie Yixiu shook his head.

Ming Yu's words made Mo Jiang and others dumbfounded, but the words were not rough. Mo Jiang had already made up his mind to follow Duan Wang faithfully, and he had only this way to go.

And Xu Wen was even more excited. If he could have met such a master earlier, he would not have wasted so many years in vain. Thinking of the future blueprint of Liangzhou revealed by the prince, Xu Wen was overwhelmed.

As a man, although he can't carry a sword and mount a horse to kill the enemy, he can carry a pen to secure the world. He used to be mediocre, and he didn't dare to think about such a thing. He could only be a small official. Even if he tried his best, it was just chores like sorting documents, mediocre and wasting his life. What about glory?

It was not until he met Wang Ye and was appreciated and reused by Duan Wang that he could use it. Fortunately, it's not too late, he can do a lot for the prince in the future, and follow the prince to rectify Liangzhou into what he thinks. At that time, I will have no regrets anymore. When my children and grandchildren are around, I can proudly tell them about my grandfather when I look back on it today.

The matter has come to an end, and everyone should go back to their respective homes to find their respective mothers. After saying goodbye to Ming Yu, Xie Yixiu took two steps, then turned around and looked back at Ming Yu.

Just when Ming Yu thought he had something important to tell him, Xie Yixiu said, "It's sweet!"

He walked away quickly. Leaving a confused Ming Yu with question marks on his head, what? very sweet? sweet? After thinking about it, Ming Yu realized that he was talking about the candied fruit that was given to him earlier.

It turns out that this is praising the sweetness of candied fruit! Having said that, you don't have to come back to say such a thing to him, right? Could it be that this person has never eaten candied fruit? Gee! It is also pitiful, a child who lacked love since childhood, no wonder it has grown into an ice sculpture like it is today. However, if he likes it, he will ask Qingping to do more some other day, and then send someone to send some over.

The fact that Shi Dashun's branch was completely wiped out was widely rumored among the bandits.

Many people were shocked, because Shi Dashun had always belonged to the middle forces, and he was able to lead several hundred troops. Shi Dashun still had some talent. But, no matter how bad it is, it is impossible to be completely wiped out, right? Could it be that they met the Red Robe Army?

With such questions in mind, all of them sent trusted people to inquire about the news.

"Mr. Song, how do you think about this?" Song Qingfu carefully poured a cup of tea for Song Lian before sitting across from him and asked.

Song Lian didn't have any expression on her face, she lifted her eyelids and glanced at him, then she took the tea in both hands and took a sip.

Song Qingfu kept peeking at his face, everything was business as usual, as if nothing happened that day, he breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time a little annoyed in his heart. On that day, he was reckless and dazzled by the victory, so he confessed his intentions regardless.

He knew that Song Lian's past was not simple, and he knew that someone as arrogant and arrogant as him would definitely not look down on a rude and rude person like him, but he couldn't help it.

That's fine now, I hope Song Lian wasn't affected by what happened that day, and can still advise them as always.

"This matter is a bit strange, can you find out the whole story?" Song Lian asked in a deep voice.

When it comes to business, Song Qingfu doesn't dare to think about those who have or not. The person he sent to inquire about the news has already returned, and when he gets the news, he immediately comes to find Song Lian.

He nodded, "I heard that Shi Dashun's group was targeting Wangcun. They stepped on the spot to investigate for a few days. They were going to make a surprise attack at night just like us. I didn't expect that they would not be able to come out after entering the village that night." He looked Glancing at Song Lian, seeing that the other party was listening carefully, he continued, "The news that came back said that it was because they encountered an army, and the whole army was wiped out."

Song Lian rubbed the mouth of the teacup, with doubts in her eyes, and asked sideways, "Is it the garrison or the red robe army? Why is the army there by chance? Was it ambush there long ago or happened to meet?"

"This..." Song Qingfu is not very clear about these issues. The person who brought back the news couldn't inquire about this at all, he only said what he knew, "The scout came back and said that this army is neither a garrison nor a red robe army, but came to Liangzhou with King Duan. Guards. As for whether they planned to set up an ambush or just happened to meet, it is unclear."

"Guards?" Song Lian wondered.

"Yes, it is also the Praetorian Guard. The emperor gave his son Duan Wang to guard his safety. But everyone knows that the Praetorian Guards are simply vulnerable, and Shi Dashun shouldn't be wiped out. Even if you can't beat him, you can escape, right? This is a bit strange." Song Qingfu scratched his head.

He couldn't figure out what was going on at all. He knew about Shi Dashun. In terms of cunning and viciousness, he could also be ranked high on the road. Even if they meet the garrison, they can fight hard, how come no one escaped this time?

Saying this, it is indeed a bit strange, Song Lian frowned, "I'll ask people to inquire, I want to know the details of the battle from beginning to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.3K 28
"vodkas, sex and cigarettes are just some of people's way to vent out the shit that the universe throws to them, but mine's different." "it's you. y...
35.1K 1.5K 75
https://m.shubaow.net/215/215845/ Author: Tong Ke Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-01 Latest: Chapter 75 Final Chapter (2) Danmei Fans fin...
230K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
6.7K 215 11
"انت ملجأي" "و انتِ غايتي"