My Sweet And Sassy Love

Door Kajjju2001

Sarah Vernam, owner of Vernam Event Management Company, Event planner by profession, was a bubbly and fun lov... Meer

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19 / 2
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Lifetime together with you❀️

21

5.4K 203 2
Door Kajjju2001

_
_

Sarah smirked while entering in the kitchen, taking the things she wanted she walked upstairs. Doing her business in his room, she walked back to her room with a satisfied smile.

After showering and changing into her formal suit, she heard a loud thud like someone fell hard on the floor when missed to watch out the oil on the floor.

"Oouch that must hurt." She smiled mischievously.

"Sarah Vernam",her lovely husband called her name lovingly but a bit louder. Aryan screamed her name.

"Yes, Aryan", she smiled warmly to him. She saw his shorts oily and couldn't stop laughing. She clutched her stomach and laughed hardly. Aryan just looked at her intently, his fierce expression changed into a gentle one.

"Oops my bad, what happened Aryan?" She asked blinking her eyes innocently.

Aryan groaned in pain. "Why would you do that?" He asked glaring at her.

"I don't know what are you talking about?" Sarah smirked.

"I am sure you know what i am talking about. What would have you done if i had hit my head hard?" Aryan asked slightly tensing her.

"Well you are not" she shrugged.

"You are playing with a dangerous opponent, my kitty." Aryan started walking towards her.

Sarah was stood rooted on the place, challenging him to come closer despite her mind telling her to take steps back.

Aryan looked dangerous and daring. He lifted her chin gently making her look directly into his eyes. And that was it, she was hypnotize looking into his eyes.

"You won't like it, when i start my own game, tigress." He smirked while his eyes had an own new excitement. It sent down a thrilling sensation through her spine.

"I am always up for challenges.", She said boldly.

"Stop it, my kitty" He said in his husky voice, and it shook her to the core.

This new dominance and him calling a pet name, made her heart thrilled. She could hear heartbeats but she was not sure whether it belongs to her or him.

"Wish you were a boy." His silly smile brought a smile on her face too.

"Wish you were a girl." His smile dropped. His eyebrows scrunched up while his eyebrows knitted in displeasure. Sarah continued to smile silyly enjoying his reaction.

"Bye Aryan" She walked away to her room. She again heard a loud thud.

Like someone fell hard on the bathroom floor for not watching out the oil on its entrance.

"Sarah" the scream made helped her lesser her headache. She faintly heard his curses and hissing in pain. She felt bad but it is really fun. She is finally having a lot of fun with this new life.

"You deserve it for ruining my sleep Aryan." She shouted back from downstairs.

"You are so dead kitty" he walked downstairs slightly limping his right leg. She felt satisfied with her prank.

"You should be extra careful around me Aryan" she said walking towards dining.

"Thanks for your golden words now i wanna experiment on you." Aryan said walking towards her. He took baby steps to her side.

"You should not have pull that prank on me, Sarah" He fake smile noted her that he is serious now.

"Believe me, you would not want that. And people use eggs to cook half fry to eat." She bargained with a sweet smile on her lips.

"And you use oil to cook, not to spill it on floor. Now my tigress i want to try it on your hair too." Aryan said coming to her side, catching her hands.

"You are gonna regret it." She said glaring at him struggling to let her hands go. But he is too strong, she can't stand this sudden closeness to him. She felt weird all over her body.

"Sorry bachhas." A new voice made her push him away when he became distracted.

"Morning Beta", a lady around forty years old walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Vidhya maa" Aryan greeted her with a smile.

So this way Vidhya maa saved Sarah from Aryan or he would have splashed those eggs on her hair.

"Vidhya maa, she is my wife Sarah and Sarah she is Vidhya maa"

It was awkward, Sarah felt sudden realisation that she is actually his wife. "I like my new life now, i don't wanna loss it but what if he asks me to fulfill wife's duty, then he will know right? I really don't wanna lose all this."

"Hello Ms. Sarah" Vidhya maa greeted her with a gentle smile, her voice brought Sarah back from her thoughts.

"Hello Vidhya maa. And it would be better, if you just call me beta too." Sarah said with a smile.

"Okay" Vidhya maa gave her a warm hug, she felt good.

"Beta, i am going to prepare breakfast. Do you need anything in particular?" She enquire.

"Vidhya maa, don't worry i am not picky about food and i will also help you to cook breakfast, and i am not taking no as an answer." Sarah said going to the kitchen counter.

"I already love her, Aryan" Vidhya maa teased him while he scoffed at Sarah.

Sarah stuck her tongue out at him. Aryan rolled his eyes and walked back to his room, probably to take shower.

"Aryan be careful while walking, the floor might be slippery." She smiled chikly at him.

"Thanks for your concern my kitty" Aryan gritted his teeth.

"What happened beta?" Vidhya maa turned to him with concern.

"Thanks to my tigress i skipped on floor" Aryan glared at her.

"Oh my, are you okay beta? How did it happed?" She asked worriedly.

"Ask this girl" saying he went to his room.

"I accidentally slipped some oil on his doorstep and that is just it Vidhya maa." Sarah winked at her.

"You really didn't do that right?" Vidhya maa asked but her eyes were shining with disbelief and amusement.

"May be" Sarah smiled, then they both started to cook breakfast.

After half hour Aryan came down the stairs,

"What is it in the breakfast?" He asked while sitting on the dining chair.

"Pudding with dry fruits, and aloo Paratha. Sarah cooked it, beta. Taste it."

Aryan took a bite, his eyes shone with amusement but against his reaction he said, "how do you even eat this food?"

Sarah who was sitting on his right, looked at it and said, "with your mouth, see like this beta." She said putting a bite in her mouth and then showing him how to eat.

Aryan's focus was completely on her pink pouty lips. He can never forget their addicting taste, his breath hitched with the desire to savor them hungrily till she stops breathing.

"But you know what i had a sudden desire to eat something else" he said looking at her lips then in her eyes with intensity in his eyes.

"Cough... Cough" Sarah started coughing at his intense look,

"Drink this beta" said Vidhya maa giving her a glass of juice, and Aryan also resumed eating his breakfast with a smirk on his lips.

"Thank you, Vidhya maa" Then they all had their breakfast, the whole time Sarah and Vidhya maa was talking to eachother while Aryan was focused on the food occasionally glancing at Sarah's radiating face.

After bidding bye to Vidhya maa, Sarah went out ignoring Aryan who was also following her. They went to the parking lot and taking last look at eachother they drove off towards their company.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊

Love you all💕

(Here i took some references for some of the scenes from the books i read always)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

551K 26.2K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
1.1M 66.4K 34
Book #1 in Bound by love series Annika Malhotra There's isn't a day in my life where I have not messed up, but when I cross paths with The Aryan Si...
110K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...