๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘...

By nixashblack

๐—ขnce a cheater is always a cheater they said. Jungkook is ready to prove it wrong---ready to be not a repeat... More

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
One : Radiant
Two : Adorbs
Three : Better
Four : Utopia
Five : Allay
Six : Reason
Seven : Pearl
Eight : Dubious
Nine : Pleasure
Ten : Indecision
Eleven : Uncertain
Twelve : Glum
Thirteen : Perturb
Forteen : Bicker
Fifteen : Ire
Sixteen : Assuage
Seventeen : Wary
Eighteen : Puzzled
Nineteen : Mess
Twenty : Cringe
Twenty one : Uncomplicated
Twenty two : Worse
Twenty three : Ignorance
Twenty four : Exhaustion
Twenty five : Unsettling
Twenty six : Blow
Twenty seven : Fierce
Twenty eight : Sore
Twenty nine : Hesitation
Thirty : Piquant
Thirty one : Blithe
Thirty two : Trauma
Thirty three : Blaze
Thirty four : Fret
Thirty five : Desirous
Thirty six : Gold
Thirty eight : Notable
Thirty nine : Hug
Forty : Small
Forty one : Tension
Forty two : Blood
Forty three : Drowsy
Forty four : Swan
Forty five : Deer
Forty six : Noise
Forty seven : Facts
Forty eight : Nonplussed
Forty nine : Voice
Fifty : False
Fifty one : Lines
Fifty two: Resentment
Fifty three: Breath
Fifty four : Cure
Fifty five: Nightmares

Thirty seven : More

29.6K 999 838
By nixashblack

11k+ words, hope it won't bore you down :(

Jungkook closes his eyes, letting out a sweet moan as taehyung trails wet kisses down his jaw. Taehyung's hands were pulling out the perfectly tucked in shirt from his pants and slipping under to touch the hard muscles of his chest.

A groan escaped from jungkook when taehyung bit on his neck, his laugh vibrating against his skin. He lives for his hearty laughs. Gripping his hips, jungkook presses taehyung's naked body against his chest, letting him feel his hardness.

Taehyung gasped out loud. His whole body shivering against jungkook. When a breathy moan slips past his mouth, jungkook snakes his hand between his thighs and touches his warm wetness. Taehyung bites his lips, squirming when jungkook's two fingers quickly found his entrance and started moving inside him.

Jungkook was fully dressed in his olive suit while taehyung was completely naked, straight out from a shower. His back was pressed against the mirror wall of the bathroom as jungkook had him settled on the countertop, standing between his legs which he had spread out wide.

"You missed this, didn't you?" His deep whisper bubbled a heat inside taehyung's stomach.

Jungkook pulled out his fingers only to grope his breast. "You missed having me inside you, Mm?"

Taehyung's eyes rolled back when jungkook swiped his tongue over his hard nipple. He was so wet and throbbing. "Yes. Jungkook, please"

Jungkook's laugh echoed, slowly trailing his right hand down his chest and rubbing against his moist folds. "You want me to be late on my first day?"

Taehyung tickled with pleasure, shivering and moaning when jungkook's fingers started thrusting inside him, again.

And again, jungkook slowed down purposefully to torture him. Taehyung crumbled the perfect blazer of his husband within his two frustrated hands and hissed impatiently, "I don't know. Depends on what's important to you"

A slow smirk worked over jungkook's face, adding one more finger and giving a hard pump inside his entrance to hit a sweet spot. It had made taehyung's toes curl and legs turn like jelly.

"You know how to get me" He purred before increasing his pace until taehyung reached his climax with a muffled scream.

He kept rubbing his folds, spreading his slick throughout to use it as a lubricant for their next round. Taehyung collapsed and moaned against his shoulder, feeling his mind covered in a haze.

Jungkook tugged at his hair and made him look into his eyes. He took his square glasses off and met taehyung's lips with a fierce kiss. Taehyung responds to every brush of his tongue with a low hum in his throat.

Jungkook's hand clutches to the back of his neck, angling his face in such a way that allows him to kiss taehyung much deeper. It felt like he was drinking the sweet nectar of a beautiful flower which bloomed just for him. His heart thunders when jungkook rolls his hips, the bulge in his pants grinding against his wet folds.

Jungkook pulled back, groaning as he did so, probably because he can't risk to do what he just did now as it's almost time for him to leave for his work. The thought making taehyung whine in a pout. Jungkook grits his teeth as he stares down at his pouted lips.

"Take it off" He demanded and taehyung was quick to work his wobbly hands on unbuckling jungkook's pants.

Taehyung lowered his pants enough to give him proper access to fuck him. The entire time, jungkook admired his sweaty face which demands for only one thing from him and he's so ready to give it.

When taehyung was done, jungkook rewarded him with yet another kiss that had taehyung take several seconds to recover. Jungkook reached out for a condom kept on the countertop. He teared the small packet with his teeth and hastily slipped it on his hard dick.

Taehyung locked his legs around his hips, bottom lip pressed between his teeth in anticipation. Jungkook aligned himself and stared into his eyes for a long moment before pushing inside him in a hard thrust.

The moan that escaped from taehyung was shaky but satisfactory. It was a sound of relief to feel him, after almost a month. Jungkook took himself a minute to enjoy the tightness he's wrapped in.

"God, i missed this" He groaned with a thrust. Taehyung held him tighter on his shoulder, his entire body melting in gratification. He chanted, "More, more"

Jungkook was wild in complying his request. He grabs hold of his hip to thrust much stronger and deeper, at every spot that makes taehyung cry out his name, "Oh, jungkook!"

Jungkook dips down his head, sucking on his nipple and hearing taehyung whimper in absolute heavenly pleasure. His eyes fall behind the mirror, watching his own face which shows how much he's enjoying taehyung, every part of his body and soul.

Only taehyung's moans were filled in the space until jungkook's phone started ringing through his blazer pocket. He curses but has no plan to slow down. He wants to keep watching taehyung arching his neck back and moaning louder at his each thrust.

He takes out his phone and keeps it on the countertop, near his glasses after putting the call on speaker. Taehyung's eyes widen as any sane person would cut the call or ignore it at the least when having sex with their respective partner.

Taehyung glares down at him and covers his mouth fast enough to not let any sound come out of him. Jungkook only smirks and moves his hips faster, "Yes, Sam"

Taehyung sucks in a breath, muscles tensing as he can feel himself getting close. Fuck, not like this. He wants to let out his lewd sounds as he reaches his climax.

"It's time, sir" Samwoo's voice felt extremely strange in the air.

"I know, give me an hour" Jungkook gritted out, thrusting over and over again to chase his orgasm.

"Yes sir" The call cuts and jungkook snatched taehyung's hand away from his mouth, desperate to hear his moans which came out ten folds louder.

"Jungkook" Taehyung cried, "Right there"

"I know, baby" It felt like the entire space was moving along them, too fast and euphoric. Taehyung threw his head back, reaching his second climax within minutes.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut. He thrusted harder, diving deep into him again and again until orgasm wracks through his body.

Taehyung laughs and jungkook got a feeling he might grow himself hard again in matter of seconds if taehyung doesn't stop with those giggles.

"You're insane" Taehyung says in his mischievous voice. "An hour?"

Jungkook kissed him, then pulled himself out of him with a satisfied sigh. "What's the hurry, anyway?"

Taehyung frowned and unlocked his legs around his hips. "No, i'm going to shower now. No more"

Jungkook smiled and took a step back.  "Okay"

Taehyung gripped on his tie and brought him back closer. "Okay?"

"Do you always like playing hard to get?" Jungkook chuckles, tracing taehyung's lips with the tip of his tongue.

Taehyung wrapped a hand around his neck and kissed him harder. He drew back just to whisper, "I won't mind one more, Mr. Jeon"

His entire body is throbbing with the two orgasms he already had but he still wants more because jeon jungkook is freaking addicting. He wanted him naked, skin to skin contact but they only had an hour or even less now to be done with their morning sex.

Jungkook has a goddamn meeting to attend. He's getting back to office after a month of bedrest so it's definitely important, no matter how much he's prioritising this. His burns are well healed, yet the scars make it look like it pains a lot but in actuality, it feels nothing more than a wrinkled skin.

Jungkook's right hand scales down his chest, eagerly taking one of his swell on his mouth. His tongue flicks over the hardened bud of his nipple, causing taehyung to arch back and moan, "Oh god!"

Jungkook gives a punishing bite to his nipple. "Not God, love. It's me who's making you see the heaven"

Taehyung whines when he suddenly stops. In no seconds he was lifted and dropped down to stand on his jelly feets. Jungkook closed his lips around his mouth, giving a slow yet teasing kiss that makes him press his thighs together.

"Turn around" The voice jungkook used almost had taehyung on his knees and stick out his tongue like a obedient dog.

His thighs trembled as he slowly turned on his heals. Jungkook holds his nape and bends him over the countertop. Taehyung breathes out in excitement, spreading his legs and presenting himself properly to his husband. He looked over his shoulder and caught jungkook too dazed on staring at his ass with hungry eyes.

"You're enjoying the sight a bit too much, don't you think?" Taehyung teased and gripped the counter tightly. Soon he whimpers when a slap was thrown at his round ass.

Jungkook cursed to feel the soft flesh bouncing against his hand. He's going to wreck him. He takes a fistful of taehyung's hair in his hand and forces him to look ahead at the mirror.

"Do you see yourself?"

Taehyung does. He can see the flush in his face, his breasts pressed on the counter and ass up in air. His eyes looked lustful and seductive.

"Now keep your eyes on me" Jungkook nibbles in his ear. Taehyung pants as he could feel the hardness of his dick pressed against his ass.

Jungkook licks down his ear while slapping on his ass again to make him focus on his demand. Taehyung threw his head back with a moan of jungkook's name, his heart was thumping so hard that he could feel the rush of his blood within.

Jungkook clicks his tongue, making a sound of displeasure. He brings his right hand forward and forces two fingers inside taehyung's parted mouth. Taehyung's tongue rolls over his fingers eagerly, eyes pressed close as he licks them all over.

Jungkook chuckled against his ear, "Open your eyes, my sweet lemon"

Dammit. His cheeks flushed up red and eyes opens with a whimper. Jungkook leaned back and stayed silent for a moment, then his hand holds his hips tenaciously, "Did you just come?"

Taehyung bit his lip hardly, this is horrifyingly embarrassing. Jungkook kissed on his nape as if he was rewarding him of what just happened. "Never in my dreams i thought you'd love that nickname so much to come right away"

Taehyung presses his face to the counter, "Stop talking and get to work"

Jungkook grinned, "What work do you mean? The work i kept on hold for you or the work where i'll fuck you all over again"

His words which gave a steady pulse between his legs. He immediately looked ahead, catching jungkook's gaze through the mirror.

Jungkook had loosened up two buttons of his chest, his long hair drenched in sweat covering his forehead. He notes in his mind to remind jungkook to not cut his hair. He looks like a freaking greek god with that long wavy hair.

Jungkook smiled, no smirked, his tongue sticking out to swipe over his lower lip a few times, from right to left and then back again. Taehyung couldn't name this torture.

"I want you to keep watching me as i fuck your brains out"

Oh god! Someone stop his husband from trying to burst his heart. He could hear jungkook discarding the used condom and replacing it with a new one. His hasty movements made taehyung laugh and tease him by pushing himself back at his dick.

Jungkook holds his hips tight and groans, "Have i ever told your laughs turn me on?"

Taehyung's response was cut off with a loud gasp when he was stretched by his length in one abrupt thrust. He presses his face to the counter with a whimper, stiffened to adjust to his size. What troubled him most was jungkook massaging his nape in hope to ease him but he was only adding more to his pleasure clouded mind.

"Eyes on me, love" Jungkook played with his hair and when taehyung raised his head to meet his dark eyes, he smiled and moved his hips for a strong thrust.

"Fuck, taehyung. You drive me insane" He loved the feel of taehyung's body moving along with him---every curves and shivers, just for him.

The only thing he hates about this position is not being able to kiss taehyung as he moans his name. He slowly picks up the pace and with each thrust, he sinks deeper within him. He kisses his nape and sucks the skin everytime he feels the hunger of having the taste of his mouth.

The hem of his white shirt was bothering him so he pulls it up and presses it between his gritting teeth. The moment he did that, he hears taehyung calling for the gods again. That's when he realised taehyung had his eyes on him this entire time, just like he asked for.

It only makes him thrust faster and harder until the only thing he hears is them moving together like one united body. Taehyung clenches around him, making him muffle a curse against his neck and bit down at his skin.

Their pants echoes in the room as they reach their climax together, shuddering and moaning. Taehyung collapses to the counter with a sigh as jungkook leans on top on him, catching his breath.

"Why are you so tight? I don't want to pull out" Jungkook grumbles and brushes a kiss on top of his spine.

Taehyung shivers, he won't mind one more but he's sure jungkook would. He doubts they might have taken more than an hour already.

"We can continue tonight" He suggests and jungkook pulls out of him, grabbing him by his waist and turning him around. "Oh, we definitely will"

Taehyung bites his lips, his eyes shying down. Jungkook reaches out for the tissue papers and cleans himself. Taehyung refuses when jungkook attempts to clean him as he intends to take one more shower.

Taehyung sits on top of the counter and watches jungkook fixing himself carefully. It's almost unbelievable that jungkook just had such intense sex with him, that too more than once, all with a cast on his left hand. Even though he can move his hand better than before, the bones still hasn't healed properly but jungkook makes it seem like it's nothing bothersome.

He had been staring the entire time without realising he'd a smile on his face until jungkook asks, "What?"

Taehyung shakes his head and looks away. Was he staring at him too long? He wasn't, right? His cheeks dust with redness when he finally admits he indeed was staring at his husband who possesses an unreal handsomeness while putting on his glasses and belt, fixing his tie, buttoning up his shirt and of course, combing his hair with his long fingers.

Jungkook's brows pinch together, "Is there something you want to tell me?"

Taehyung looked up at him with widened eyes. Is he creeping him out? With that stare thing he did a second ago?

"No... I---i just..." Taehyung wants to slap himself. He's his husband for god's sake, what's wrong if he stared at him with those loving eyes.

"Tae, what is it?" Jungkook cups his cheek, getting worried from his stuttering. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Was i too hard? If i did or said something to bother you, then i'm sorry---"

"God! It's just that you're so beautiful that  you look like some unreal greek god who has a long hair that makes me want to choke myself on it---" Taehyung grabs his mouth from anymore honesty.

"Oh" Jungkook steps back a little, touching his ear and clearing his throat. He could feel his hot cheeks and shaking eyes. "Uhm... Thank---i should get going"

Taehyung could only blink as jungkook strode out of the bathroom with a shy smile. He roared out a laugh, did he just blush?

________

Taehyung sliced another piece of apple and jimin was quick to grab it and shove it to his mouth. Taehyung smiled and kept his eyes on his full belly, he can occasionally see the baby moving through his bump. It's so beautiful that it makes him want to..., he shakes his head vigorously, discarding the thought.

Jimin's baby bumb has been motivating him for a while now, also the fact that jimin looks absolutely beautiful in his pregnancy is unbelievable. He's certain he looked like a potato when he was pregnant with jungmin but jimin, god! this human has some skills to look like that while being pregnant. He's sure jimin is creating a delusional motivation in his mind that makes him think he can look such a beauty in pregnancy too, which is bullshit. He's not gonna fall into that trap.

Jimin's maternity style is also on top notch. Even in his big belly, swollen feet and ankles, he managed to pull off the cute tight outfits and heels which embraced his baby bump amazingly.

He had caught yoongi unable to take his eyes off his husband many times. He just simply sticks around jimin and finds a reason to touch him or get him alone, it was adorably romantic. Taehyung sighs, it makes him wonder what reactions would jungkook have during his pregnancy. He never really got to know, he was always curious about it since the moment he married jungkook.

"Poor jungminie" Jimin's voice takes his mind off the gloomy thoughts.

Taehyung smiles, understanding what he's referring to. "No, it's actually fine. I thought jungmin will feel suffocated with all the protection he's receiving in this young age but he's all cheery about it"

Jimin giggles, obviously didn't expect that. Even taehyung didn't, it had been a concern to him whether the two guards accompanying jungmin to his school for his protection would make the boy feel caged but seems like his kid is too innocent to think about the restrictions he's experiencing without his knowledge.

"Those two guards are more babysitting than guarding. They already know what he likes, his games and favorite shows. He sees them as his playmates brought by his dada" Taehyung laughs as he grabs another apple from the platter.

Jimin stretches his legs on the bed and leans back to the headboard comfortably. They said last month would be troublesome but he didn't expect his muscles to be entirely stiff. It's like moving his pinky finger itself makes him exhausted.

Taehyung chuckles to himself, "And you know the best part, jungkook is getting jealous of it"

Jimin tilts his head in curiosity, not that jungkook's jealousy is a news to anyone.

Taehyung giggles, "That his son spends more time playing with the guards than him. He says jungmin got bored of him"

Jimin snorts out a laugh, "Oh then, poor jungkook"

"I know right. Like the plan backfired on him" Taehyung hands him the sliced pieces of apples and jimin makes a face that says he doesn't want anymore.

Taehyung nods and starts eating them, understanding his abrupt mood changes, though it's frustrating sometimes but he should be the first person to understand it so he does anyway.

Jimin massages his belly with a sigh and eyes the guard who's at the hall while they both are comfortable in the room.

"And how are you about this?" He asks pointing at Samwoo.

"I'm guessing i'm the only one feeling suffocated" Taehyung resists to roll his eyes.

Among all guards, Samwoo is the most overprotective and responsible type and jungkook just decided he should be his personal bodyguard. How convenient.

Taehyung's brows pinch together, "I mean i understand it's all for safety but jungkook really overreacts whenever i decide to go out somewhere"

"Like i'm not allowed to drive. Only Sam is allowed to take me to wherever i wish"

"Sam is really a good bodyguard. Yoon prefers him a lot" Jimin says with a small smile.

"It's not the point. He may be good but he's a..." Taehyung pauses and looks back to check on Samwoo. He's still sitting on the couch, far away to eavesdrop. "...jerk"

Jimin muffles a laugh as taehyung continues, "Whenever i insist on driving, he straight away calls jungkook like he's complaining about me"

"I'm not even allowed to have street foods" Taehyung grumbles.

"Oh that's bad" Jimin finally supports, he's also a believer on providing taehyung tight protection but not able to eat street food is awful.

"Yes, it really is!" Taehyung stresses, "I'm only allowed foods from outside that are checked twice by the guards. It's ridiculous"

"I want to attend art exhibitions but it will be really annoying if Sam or any other guard keeps tagging along. I want my peace when i'm around art" Taehyung can't explain how frustrated he feels with all this damned protection lately.

"Did you tell this to jungkook then?" Jimin asks.

"What do you expect?" Taehyung chomps on the apple aggressively. "He says he'll go with me instead"

He places the empty plate on the table with a thud. "I love him and all but that doesn't mean he's an exception to the peace i'm allowed to enjoy with my arts"

Jimin couldn't stop his laughter. Taehyung frowns, "What?"

"He'll be heartbroken if he knows i'm an exception" Jimin turns all smug and taehyung can't disagree. Jimin is one and only person he will willingly take to see art works.

"This protection thing is getting on my nerves" Taehyung starts again, "Whenever i bring this matter to jungkook, he says it will be alright once they catch the person behind it"

Jimin nods, jungkook is right about it. Until they find the real culprit, they can't risk taehyung and jungmin's safety.

"It means i'm caged until they find that freaking person" Taehyung scoffs.

"But you can't blame him. Someone literally tried to kill you, anyone would do what jungkook is doing. Won't you do that for him if you were in his place?" Jimin tries to make him understand.

"Yeah but..." Taehyung tries to find words to defend himself, "But i'll let him have his comfort though"

"What if jungmin refuses the protection one day?" Jimin is really a bitch to ask that. Without a doubt, he will make jungmin understand that he needs protection, at all cost and no compromise can be done in his safety.

He bends to whisper to his belly, "Your eomma is a bitc---traitor"

Jimin laughs. Taehyung pouts, agreeing jungkook isn't wrong to be overprotective as they had a near death experience. He can only imagine how traumatizing it would be for him as he was there too. All through the fire, he could only think of jungmin and jungkook.

He wasn't afraid for his life but for his son's, he sometimes gets nightmare where jungmin is surrounded between fire and he can only watch, like he's paralyzed and unable to do anything to save his son.

He touches the movement in jimin's bump and smiles, "I can't wait to see you, baby"

Jimin sighs in relief. Just as they continues to talk, yoongi walks in to the room, surprising taehyung. "You were here? I thought---"

"My boss suspended me for a month" Yoongi's voice was cold as he grabs some papers from the drawer, not even once glancing towards their direction.

Taehyung's mouth parts, "What? Jungkook?"

Yoongi smiles sarcastically. "Yes, the one and only"

Oh, he sounds very mad. He glances over at jimin who just shrugs and gestures to take his tantrums lightly. Taehyung could only guess why jungkook would've done that.

"Good for you" He whispers to jimin.

It apparently takes yoongi's attention and his eyes narrows towards jimin. "Did you ask him to do something like that?"

Jimin puts a hand on his chest and fakes a loud dramatic gasp, "Of course not, yoon. How can you suspect me for such a cheap thing?"

Taehyung presses his lips to not laugh. Only jimin can pull yoongi's leg and live another day.

Yoongi shakes his head in a exasperated sigh. He heads to leave but suddenly halts and turns to look at taehyung, "How long will you stay?"

"Yoon!" Jimin glares at his rudeness.

Yoongi shrugs, "I'm just asking"

"I'm staying till night" Taehyung doesn't mind at all. All these years, he's used to yoongi's natural behavior. It's not exactly his rudeness, it's just how he is.

"Alright" Yoongi says, "I'll be out in the meantime. Don't leave until i'm back"

Before he leaves, he walks over to jimin and kisses his forehead. "Drink water"

"Until my water is broke?" Jimin teases, their face almost touching with their proximity.

Yoongi chuckles against his lips and leans to his ear, whispering something that had jimin gulp with blushed cheeks. Taehyung looks down at his hands, smiling all along.

Yoongi pecks his lips and moves back, straightening the lapels of his grey suit. A smirk playing on his lips until he turns and leaves the room.

Jimin clears his throat, "I love his goodbye kisses"

Taehyung's cheeks blush up when he remembers, "Jungkook didn't give me goodbye kiss today"

It offends jimin, "Wait, he didn't? Oh my god, is he turning to a red flag again?"

"What? No!" Taehyung gapes at his reaction, "I said something which made him blush so he ran away to hide his shyness"

"He blushed? Ew" Jimin was having his fun to frustrate him.

"You're so judgmental. I'm never cutting apples for you" Taehyung slaps his arms lightly.

"Okay fine. But not giving goodbye kissy is still bad. God, when will i trust him?" Jimin rubs his forehead.

Taehyung purses his lips sadly, "I wonder that too"

Jimin suddenly felt the urge to smack himself on seeing taehyung's gloomy face. A quirky idea pops to his mind, "Wait, we can do something to that?"

Taehyung doesn't puts much interest to his words, "What do you mean?"

"Put him through tests" Jimin leans forward excitedly. "To know he's a green flag"

Taehyung's brows crease together deeply. Now somewhat curious to know what he's talking about.

"With each test he passes, he will gain our trust. Your trust most importantly" Jimin explains, "I know, we should give it time but what's wrong in testing him, isn't it?"

"He's not an experimental sample that you just test however you want" Taehyung grumbles, though some part of him agrees it's a good idea.

Jimin scoffs, taehyung doesn't give in that easily until the other person gives up. "Fine, i was just suggesting. It would have worked in gaining trust"

Taehyung pouts, he could've insisted a little more though. "Tests of what sort?"

Jimin smirks, "Tests of collecting green flags"

When taehyung folds his legs and leans forward interestingly, jimin goes ahead with his plan, "Like we know the qualities a walking green flag carries, don't we? He should be understanding, patient, caring, loving and lot more"

"We will put him through such test that will tell us if he really has those qualities of a good partner"

"For example?" Taehyung asks.

"Okay so..." Jimin takes his time to think, "Is it good if a partner starts controlling what you should wear?"

"Of course not" Taehyung immediately says.

"Exactly. Wear a revealing, sexy outfit in front of everyone and sees what he does. If he reacts like... What the fuck tae? I should be the only seeing your thighs then he's---"

"An asshole" Taehyung completes it for him. Both of them starts laughing to it.

"Yes, and a big red flag" Jimin adds. "But if he reacts the right way as it should be, then he's the one"

Taehyung grins, the idea is really good and entertaining. "Wow"

A sudden thought wipes the smile off his face. "But what if he fails?"

Jimin sighs, "You'll know the truth"

Taehyung fidgets with his fingers, "It's risky and a bit scary"

"That's why it's the best. Once he passes all the test, i'm sure you won't have any doubts on him like you do now" Jimin tries to encourage because why not? Taking some things in hands is better than sitting still and waiting for the time to do it's magic.

Taehyung thinks for a moment and nods his head. "It's the best"

A smile finally touches his mouth. "You'll make the test papers and i will distribute it to him, do we have a deal?"

"Aye aye, partner" Jimin laughs as they shake their hands.

Taehyung touches his throat and makes his voice deepened, "Mission green flag will be initiated from tomorrow onwards, captain"

Jimin fists his hand and rests it on his chest, "You have my permission, junior"

"Is this some kind of role play?" Yoongi's voice breaks their formal posture.

"How long were you here?" Jimin sounded more embarrassed and less surprised.

Yoongi looks back and forth at them. "Just... Now?"

Taehyung covers his mouth with one hand and whispers, "Our information remains confidential, captain"

Jimin nods vigorously, "You may leave before we take action against you, peasant"

Yoongi sighs out loud, grabbing his phone from the table and leaving shortly. He can never understand what goes on between these two.

Taehyung refuses to laugh at yoongi's reaction and says to jimin, "I still believe we should shoot him down"

Jimin puts on a grim face. "Let him be. He's got a dangerous husband who might take revenge on us"

Taehyung rolls over the bed with unceasing guffaws.

________

Samwoo opened the car door for him and taehyung pauses for a moment. He still needs time to get used to this. He steps out of the car, eyes falling to jungkook's car.

"He's back home?" He asks.

Samwoo nods. "Yes sir"

Of course. He left jimin's place at around six. Jungmin might be sullen to not find him when he returned back from school.

Taehyung nods and ambles ahead to enter the hall. He halts and turns to look at the guard, "And... Sam?"

"Please don't call me sir, i'm not very comfortable with that. You can address me with my name if that's okay?"

"Yes sir" Samwoo clears his throat, probably the first time he's seeing him with a smile. "I mean, taehyung-ssi"

Taehyung grins, "Thank you"

He drops his handbag to the couch and looks around to spot his husband or his son. He grabs a glass of water and heads towards the kitchen. He will just check what's being cooked for the dinner before leaving to freshen up. There are two cooks, a women in her mid-forties, Yun Sumi and a young man, Hajoon. Both are good at their work.

He smells bacon fried rice and kimchi, it alone watering his mouth. Sumi smiles at him, "Don't worry, i made kimchi separately for you"

Taehyung stands behind her and peeks at the side side she's stirring in the pan. "What, why?"

"The newly appointed house manager said you have less tolerance to spicy food"

Taehyung frowns, "House manager?"

The lady smiles, "Yes, she took charge today. Two housekeepers joined too"

Taehyung nods, understanding they indeed need a manager as there are many staffs and managing each of them isn't their cup of tea. They need someone to organize and make proper arrangements to ease their daily life.

"You didn't know?" Sumi asks, taking her apron off when she was done with the cooking.

Taehyung shrugs, "No"

"I'm sure you didn't" A familiar feminine voice makes him turn around. His eyes immediately widened, lips parting for a gasp in the surprise of whom he's looking at.

"Oh my god" Taehyung reaches towards her in few strides, immediately going in for a hug.

"Mano" He finally breathes out, his eyes moistening with happiness. She still feels the same, comforting and peaceful.

He pulls back to look at her properly, she looks almost the same as before, just few changes in her hairstyle and dressing. "I'm so happy to see you"

Mano smiles and holds his hands warmly. "I'm happy to see you too"

"I don't know what to say..." Taehyung beams, "How---"

"Well, i got a call from Mr. Jeon's secretary. Saying they need the old staffs back as they're more trustworthy" She says, her voice as sweet as before.

"Wow. That's so great" Taehyung chuckles through his misty eyes. He feels almost embarrassed to not stay connected with her through all the years.

"I heard about what happened. It must have been hard" She says sympathetically. He doesn't what she's referring to but he believes it to the house fire.

"It was hard" He gives a gentle squeeze to her hand, "Now that you're here. I have a lot to tell you"

"I want to know everything i missed" She grins, "I talked to your son. He's a adorable, looks exactly like Mr. Jeon"

Taehyung giggles, "Everyone says that"

He presses a smile, a sudden tension entering his chest. "Does jungkook---"

"He saw me and asked if i'm one of the old staff who worked here before and when i said yes, he just walked away. That's it. He doesn't remember me at all" Mano tries to hide her disappointment.

It felt like a punch to taehyung's face. "He knows about old staffs?"

Mano frowns but smiles, "Of course"

Taehyung closes his eyes briefly. He literally forgot to remind himself of telling about the mansion to jungkook. He didn't mean to hide it from him but just kept it aside for the meantime as they take their time to settle in the new place.

Jungkook must be upset. He wouldn't have if he told him by himself just like he planned to but now that it came out through some other source, he must be really upset and disappointed of him.

"You should go change before the dinner is served" Mano's voice calms him a little.

"Thank you for coming back" Taehyung hugs her again. Seeing her felt like a big stone being lifted off his chest. She was always like a elder sister to him.

"I should say thank you. It doesn't feel like doing a job when it's for you" Her words makes his lips quiver with emotions.

Before he burst into cries, he made his way to his room. Jungkook wasn't in the room, he guessed he'd with jungmin. He quickly changed into fresh clothes and headed towards jungmin's room.

He didn't find jungmin in his room but in the gaming room upstairs. He stood there at the door way for a while, hearing the loud shouts and cheers from his son and the guard, he remembers his name as Minjun or Minjae. He isn't sure.

They were having some intense competition of a racing game. He can't believe how jungkook found the perfect match of guard for jungmin, who does babysitting well too.

He cleared his throat, taking the guard's attention who immediately stands from the bean bag and bows at him respectfully. He definitely is younger than him so he doesn't mind some respect.

Jungmin roars in happiness, seems like he won and the guard just stands there with pursed lips, mentally accusing taehyung for distracting.

"Jungmin?" Taehyung calls in a chiding voice, ready to give a lecture. "Are you done with your homework?"

"Yes, me and dada did it together" Jungmin says with a sullen pout, probably didn't like the mention of homework between his playtime.

"Good" Taehyung gapes in surprise, well that's a first. "Did you eat something?"

"Yes, sandwiches" Jungmin whines, "Mama, go. We have to play"

"That's rude" Taehyung pouts, "Didn't you miss me?"

"No, i know you'll come back" Jungmin turns back to the screen and proceeds to set up another game.

Taehyung chuckles and kisses his head, "Have fun then"

He smiles at the guard, "Thank you for taking care of him"

"That's what i'm supposed to do, sir" He says in his formal voice. He wonders how every guard uses somewhat the same voice. Perhaps they get special training for that. Do they?

Taehyung nods and turns to jungmin, "Where's your dada?"

Jungmin looks up at him with his adorable round eyes. "He's working out"

That makes taehyung scoff in disbelief. "Oh, great"

He doesn't remember jungkook getting any permission from the doctor to start working out. By the time he reaches the exercise room, he's hit with a realisation that he's walking into this room for the first time since they moved in.

The ceiling of the room is dark, defining the work out area. The low slung wooden shelving is still there, along with his black and white painting. He smiles seeing it, he painted that for a commissioned work but jungkook loved it greatly that he stubbornly brought it from the commissioner for a double price and hung it here since then, saying it gives him a weird kind of energy.

His eyes scans over all the gym machines and exercise equipments. The cable row machine, bench press, barbells, dumbbells, treadmill, and more which he doesn't even know the name of.

His throat works for a hard gulp as he finally regards jungkook who's doing push ups with his one hand, his plastered left hand folded back to the base of his spine. He was in a thin black tank top and shorts. What striked his heart the most was the tight man bun he wore.

"Are you planning to stand there forever?" Jungkook's voice breaks his frozen state.

He blinks furiously and looks away, all the things they did together this morning was hitting in his gut with a bubbling heat.

"Are you allowed to work out?" He asks with a stutter while walking in to the room.

Jungkook continues with his push ups, not giving one glance at his side. "Sex is a good form of work out"

Taehyung shudders, oh god!

"Should i ask my doctor whether i'm allowed to have sex with my husband in different positions for multiple rounds?"

Taehyung clenched his thighs, this man is shamelessly hot and he can feel that hotness between his legs.

"Should i, lemon?" Jungkook paused on his pushups, his eyes meeting taehyung's with an intensity that makes taehyung shudder out a breath.

When taehyung's throat dried up to give any verbal response to him. Jungkook continues his pushups with a taunting chuckle, "Oh then i think i'm allowed of a few push ups"

Taehyung sits on the training bench and calms his hammering heart. "How did you know?"

Jungkook stops, his jaw ticking and for a second taehyung expected a outburst from him but jungkook calmly does his work out.

"Well..." He starts through his gritted teeth, "It did confuse me on how you know the entire map route of this mansion when we're supposed to be new to this place"

Taehyung lowers his head in embarrassment. Silence falling for a moment. Jungkook grunts, "Was any of the counts real?"

Taehyung closes his eyes, it was real. Most of it atleast. He didn't entirely lie about his feelings but he may have filtered it out a few things.

"It's okay" Jungkook smiles bitterly at his silence. "I'm sure you have your reason"

Taehyung didn't know what to say, he was mortified with embarrassment. If jungkook was mad at him, then it was fine but he sounds deeply hurt.

"It was Rose who came up to me asking if i need any old staffs at work. She happened to have their contacts" Jungkook's voice was stern.

Of course, Rose still has the contact lists of old staffs who worked for jungkook years back. She was jungkook's former secretary after all.

"I did feel like fool when i asked what does she mean by old staffs, but fortunately she thought i'm going through some sort of weird amnesiac episode and explained everything to me in detail" Jungkook's sarcastic choice of words fills his heart with guilt.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung's lower lip slips between his teeth. He truly didn't mean to make jungkook feel stupid.

Jungkook stops with his push ups. He stood to his feets and grabbed the towel, starting to wipe the sweat off his glistening body.

"It's okay, tae. I'm not upset about not knowing about the mansion. You wouldn't hide anything from me if not a solid reason behind it so it's completely fine" He uncapped the bottle of water.

Taehyung watched his throat working as he drank half of the bottle. He can't really be having certain dirty thoughts when they're in the middle of a serious conversation.

Jungkook wiped his mouth and smiled, "Though i felt good to hand the suspension letter to yoongi hyung by myself"

Taehyung gulped, "It's not his fault, i requested him---"

"I know, i also know that fucking bogum was always bluffing to be my friend too" He sounded mad. He had frustrated opinions about everyone but not him and taehyung wanted to know if he was masking his true emotion with calmness.

"What about me?" He asked.

"You?" Jungkook chuckled, he kept the bottle down to the floor and ambled towards his husband.

Taehyung sucked a breath when he leaned closer to his ear, the smell of sweat and minty breath hitting his senses.

"I planned so many things to do to you" Jungkook flicked his hoop earring with his tongue, hearing a shaky breath from taehyung.

When jungkook leaned back and headed towards the treadmill. Taehyung let out a breath and stated in a confident tone, "You're upset"

Jungkook halted and turned to him, his teeth gritting and gaze pinning on taehyung hardly.
"I'm not upset with you, tae"

Taehyung almost relieved a breath but jungkook hastened towards him. His intense stare gave him a shiver running down his spine.

"I'm mad" Jungkook bends with his hands resting on either sides of the bench, caging taehyung within his arms. His face levels to taehyung's blinking eyes, "I'm so freaking mad"

"Not because you hid something from me. No, fuck, you can do whatever you want to do behind my back and i won't bat an eye" His lips were teasing him, punishing him, as they brush against his mouth with each word he utters.

"I understand why you did that, you knew i would disagree to stay in this goddamned mansion which you were uncomfortable to step in" Jungkook tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "I don't have any complaints about it and i don't even want an explanation from you regarding it"

"All that pricks under my skin is you lying about your feelings to me" Jungkook's voice deepened a layer more and taehyung felt it against his lips,  "From thirty fucking five to forty seven, you lied"

"I didn't---" Taehyung attempted to defend himself.

Jungkook held his nape, "Lie to me one more time and---"

"And what?" Taehyung's eyes challenged him.

Jungkook smiled, the one which sends him over the edge. "I'll fuck you on this bench until you pass out"

Taehyung leaned closer to let their lips touch, "How's that a punishment?"

"You sound too innocent" Jungkook held his nape tighter and crashed their lips together. His tongue immediately entering taehyung's mouth and hungrily seeking for his sweet taste.

Taehyung squeezed his thighs together, finding himself warmly wet. Jungkook reached to adjust the inclined bench into a flat one, then hastily pressing taehyung's back against it, with him hovering above.

He spread out taehyung's legs on either sides of the bench, giving him a wider access to touch him. Taehyung panted when jungkook broke the kiss to pull down his pants and yank it away. His eyes rolled back when jungkook pressed his palm between his thighs, against his white panties as he started giving slow strokes to the wet patch.

His folds were rubbed against the lace fabric and all he could do was squirm and moan for his husband to stop teasing him.

Jungkook dipped to nibble on his ear. "It's a punishment because you won't come until i let you to"

Taehyung's eyes immediately grew wide, the pleasure replacing with shock, "What---"

Jungkook enjoyed his reaction to the fullest. His hands worked on unbuttoning taehyung's shirt, well it was his shirt.

He parted the shirt enough to give him view to his boobs and the adorable belly button. He took one of his pink nipple to his mouth, warmed the hardened bud with his tongue as taehyung moaned in pleasure.

"You asked me how i don't forget the counts, because each of your feelings means everything to me, tae. Each one of it" He spoke against his chest, continuing to kiss his nipple.

Taehyung's hand gripped the bench edge tightly as jungkook fondled with his breast. "May it be the silliest or sexist thing you say to me, i had it all treasured in me"

Jungkook raised his head and locked his eyes with taehyung's hazel ones. "You know why?"

He brought his face closer to taehyung's with eyes never once blinking away from his curious gaze. "Because you share each part of your heart with me, with complete trust and honesty. Knowing very well that those are the words you only share with me. Just me"

Taehyung's heart raced faster than his breaths. His eyes turning glossy as jungkook whispered, "And i hold on to your every word like it's my last hope to survive"

Taehyung closed his eyes briefly. He never imagined his silly confessions would mean so much to him. "I'm sorry"

Jungkook moves back, taking his hands off him and folding them to his chest. Taehyung slowly sits up in disappointment, he wanted him to keep touching him. Damn, he can still feel the warmth of his hand between his thighs.

"You're sorry?" He asks as if it's hard for him to believe. Taehyung shifts under his judging gaze, "Yes"

"Let's check if you really are, shall we?" Jungkook immediately had his hand back on his panties, this time slipping it in and feeling his juices coat his fingers.

Taehyung threw his head back but jungkook didn't allow him to lay. Jungkook held the small of his back and smashed their mouth together. Taehyung's eyes rolled back and toes curled when jungkook pushed two fingers inside him. The wet sounds of his fingers going in and out filled his ears like a erotic music.

"Jungkook" He chanted his name as soon as their lips detached while jungkook kept fucking him with his fingers. His hands frequently replacing it's grip from jungkook's arms and shoulders, unsure on what else to do with the pleasure thrumming through his veins.

A whimper left his mouth when he felt himself getting closer, right then all of it stopped. He could only feel emptiness as jungkook pulled his hand out of his panties and gazed at him with a smirk.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung fisted his tank top and pulled him closer. His brows deeply furrowed in frustration that had jungkook chuckling.

"I'll begin from where you started lying to me and this time when i ask, you should be honest with me" He moved away from taehyung's hold and pulled at his legs, making taehyung yelp and fall back to the bench.

Jungkook sits on his knees, slowly peeling down his panties and exposing his most intimate part. "If not, then you will find yourself really frustrated"

Taehyung bites on his lip hardly, very well knowing what's going to happen next. "How can i---I don't even remember"

Jungkook pressed a kiss on his inner thigh, feeling taehyung's legs tremble at his touch. "I'll help you to remember"

Taehyung tried to raise on his elbows, to look at him and maybe...hope for mercy but he was too late as jungkook started moving his kisses from his thighs to his wet folds.

The teasing was killing him, he would bring his mouth very closer and then go back to suck at his inner thighs, repeating the same all over again just to spite him. His chest was raising and falling in anticipation, the urge to feel his tongue increasing with every rapid breath leaving from his parted mouth.

In a moment where he expected the least, jungkook had his mouth sucking at his moist folds and tongue pushing inside him hungrily, causing a loud moan to leave from his mouth.

"Jungkook... Oh god!" His legs were spread so wide that jungkook's tongue went to the depth it never did before. It hit spots he never knew could spiral his mind with such great pleasure. It wasn't even a minute since he had his tongue inside him and he was already close to climax.

Just like that, jungkook pulled back, not planning to let him come any soon and honestly taehyung has no idea how exactly he knows when he's close to his orgasm. He makes it feel like he knows his body more than himself.

"Thirty five" He says while licking his own lips. He's having the same smile he has everytime when he sucks him down there. A smile of satisfaction, like he ate his favorite desert.

While taehyung had the urge to smash his face back down to where it was seconds ago. God, his body might explode at this rate and jungkook just only begun with his torture.

"I don't---ah!" Taehyung is shuddering with a whimper, his legs trembling as jungkook's hand gets busy between his thighs with slow strokes.

"We were having breakfast and you said you're worried about the investigation" Jungkook says with such calm voice as if he isn't making his head blank out.

"I was... No, please" Taehyung begs, his eyes rolling back with every touch of his fingers.

Jungkook smiles, pressing a kiss to his curling toes. "Come on, tae"

Taehyung tries to calms his panting amd focuses his mind to recall, "I remembered every breakfast we had together on that dinning table and it got me nervous"

He could see jungkook pursing his lips at his words. His expression quickly changing but he settles it in one word, "Good"

A finger goes inside him and taehyung's entire body arches against it's feel. His eyes tightly pressed shut as he begs, "Jungkook, please"

Jungkook rises up to peck his lips and taehyung immediately chases after his lips. "We only started, love"

Taehyung is about to complain but gets silenced by jungkook's mouth, completely lost to the taste of him. Jungkook thrusts his finger deeper, making taehyung hum against his mouth.

Jungkook leans back to whisper, "Thirty six?"

Taehyung catches his mouth again, too lost to run his mind back to the time. Jungkook grips his chin to put an halt to his eagerness, "We were going to sleep"

Taehyung snaps his eyes open, mind clicking to his answer which was his worry for jungmin, whether he would find it difficult to adjust to the life of protection with all the guards and other disturbances to his little privacy.

"That was right!" He yells at jungkook's face, hopefully he will let him have his orgasm this time. "And thirty seven was right too"

Jungkook smiles, lighting up a hope to taehyung's face. To his dismay, jungkook takes back his hand and kisses his hard nipple, not giving attention to where it is needed. "The hell, jungkook!?"

"Not yet" Jungkook had the audacity to laugh against his chest. His knee rubbing against the front of him. Taehyung whimpers, his body shivering and skin raising with goosebumps.

"Thirty eight. On the couch. You said it's about jimin" Jungkook says it quickly and proceeds to take his nipple to his mouth, sucking them hardly.

Taehyung grips onto his hair, tugging at his hair, soft sounds of pleasure leaving his mouth. "I saw the flower vase. It was my favorite and i used to keep the lilies you brought for me in that vase"

Jungkook lifts his head, "The brown one?"

Taehyung nods vigorously, looking down at jungkook with pleading eyes. "Can we stop this now?"

Jungkook tilts his head, moving back from him while asking, "You want me to stop?"

"No" Taehyung reaches for his hold, "I want you to stop stopping. Let me come, please"

The laugh jungkook gave makes taehyung's insides flutter. He stands up and folds his arms, giving him a look which says 'not yet'. Taehyung glares, his eyes locking with his smugness for a minute, then he was sitting up and bringing his hand down between his parted legs.

Jungkook's face morphs into surprise. His eyes darkening as he watches taehyung slowly proceeding to finger himself. He didn't try to stop him, instead he was looking at him with such curious and lustful eyes that taehyung threw his head back and inserted two of his fingers, pushing in and out as he moans. Jungkook's jaw clenches, eyes unblinking as he doesn't want to miss this sight of him.

Taehyung cries out as he comes with his eyes locked with jungkook's lustful stare. Just when he smiles, jungkook was all over him. Holding him up his nape and kissing his mouth such fiercely that makes taehyung clench himself harder. He felt the stone hardness of jungkook as he pulled him to his lap and kissed him hungrily.

As his mind clears, it suddenly becomes clear to taehyung on what he just did---on what jungkook made him to do. His cheeks flushed in embarrassment, this one thing will haunt him forever. While jungkook starts rubbing against him, the bulge of his dick in his shorts grinding to his entrance in a fast pace.

Taehyung moaned at every thrust of his hips, his back arching and hands holding both of his breasts which only makes jungkook to grip his hips even tighter and groan out a curse. Jeon kim taehyung was fucking up his mind with his goddamn beauty.

Their body moves faster and faster until jungkook grunted at his release and taehyung collapsed to his shoulders on having his second orgasm.

"This wasn't what i planned" Jungkook grits out and taehyung laughs, "Glad i ruined your plans"

Jungkook slapped his ass, taehyung gasping at the unexpected strike. "I'm not letting you sleep tonight. Imma fuck you until i see the sun rays hitting your goddamn face"

Taehyung gulped. Jungkook dropped him back to the bench and demanded, "Put on your clothes"

Taehyung bit his lips, thighs clenching together. Why's he being so hot tonight? Oh, he forgot, he was always this hot. Maybe even more which he hasn't found out yet.

Jungkook adjusts his shorts, irritated and taehyung can tell he wants to get rid of it. Taehyung takes his panties from the floor, he was about to wear it but what's the use when it will find the floor minutes after. So he simply wears his pants. Buttons up his shirt with eyes fixed on jungkook. His lips lift with a mischievous smile as he throws the white panties at jungkook's dazed face.

Jungkook closes his eyes, taking hold of the panties and eventually fisting it in his hand. After stuffing it safely in the pocket of his black shorts, jungkook fixates his eyes on taehyung, a long intense stare that had taehyung's legs wobbly.

Taehyung bites his lip when jungkook stomps towards him, his entire body expecting his tongue down his mouth but jungkook simply bends, wraps his arm around his legs and easily throws him over his shoulder.

Taehyung shrieks, "Are you crazy? Put me down--ow!"

Jungkook cuts him off with a smack to his round ass. Taehyung grumbles over his shoulder and slaps at his back. "Don't even think about it---"

He couldn't even finish and jungkook was heading towards the hallway. Taehyung shouts, "Jungkook, everyone will see. This is embarrassing. Put me down"

Another slap was thrown to his bum. "You think too much but seems like you forgot to do that before slapping your wet panties to my face"

Taehyung scoffs, "It shouldn't be bother when you had your entire face between my legs"

Jungkook laughs out loud. Taehyung tries not to make eye contact with the guards who have their head down as they pass by them. "Let's keep these things inside our bedroom, for god's sake"

Jungkook smirked, "I'd like everyone to see your naughty ass getting slapped"

Taehyung gasped when jungkook rubbed his ass cheek before slapping it slow. Jungkook suddenly stops in his way to their bedroom and taehyung tightly shuts his eyes, not wanting to meet any foreign eyes.

"Mrs. Min" Jungkook's grim voice makes his blood roar.

"Yes sir" Mano surprisingly maintained her polite voice.

"We'll be having our dinner later" Jungkook says with a confidence that he won't disapprove. Well, he won't.

Jungkook takes a step forward only to pause, "Jungmin likes to watch anime. It keeps him distracted"

Taehyung's gasp came out loud before he could stop. That was absolutely unnecessary. At this point, he was plotting for ways to embarrass him.

He heard a soft chuckle from Mano as she responded to jungkook, "He's well distracted, sir"

Jungkook nodded and coolly made his way ahead, carrying his mortified husband who wanted shove a knife to his chest. They got inside their room and jungkook was quick to lock the door before dropping taehyung to the neatly made bed.

Taehyung buries his face to his hands, "I don't know how will i ever face her after this"

Jungkook presses a casual kiss on his head, "I'm sure she have seen us in worst ways"

"Yes but that doesn't mean---" Words died down in his throat when jungkook took off his tank top, along with his shorts. His toned abs and biceps flexing as he moves. He dragged a chair closer to the bed and sat on it with just in his boxers.

"Take off your clothes" He demanded, his legs wide spread and eyes heavy with lust. "I want to see you touching yourself, again"

Seems like he wasn't as embarrassing to jungkook's eyes as he thought he was. Taehyung leaned back to the headboard, his gaze turning teasingly innocent, "You won't touch me?"

Jungkook's eyes lowers down his body, his teeth grating together in a struggle to control himself. "Not until we're done"

Taehyung groans, "So we won't have sex until forty seven?"

"No, we won't"

They are only done with thirty eight for god's sake. Taehyung looks down at his hardness and smiles, "That's very... patient of you"

Jungkook leans forward, his elbows resting on his thighs. "I can handle myself... I have done many times during last year, at every single look of yours"

Taehyung can't hide his smile. He knows why jungkook isn't taking the risk to touch him, because his self control will fly out of the window and he will eventually end up fucking him senseless.

He kicks off his pants and unbuttons his shirt, all while smiling at jungkook with his playful eyes. His hand reaches down between his legs, taking a deep breath as he touches his throbbing part.

His bottom lip slips between his teeth as he arches against the headboard, entering one finger and crying out jungkook's name. He could hear jungkook's breaths turning heavy and rapid as he starts scissoring himself.

"I can't---" He moans, meeting jungkook's dark gaze. "I want you kookie, please"

The chair tumbled back at the force at which jungkook strode near taehyung. He grabbed him by his neck, bringing their face closer. Taehyung breathed out and leaned to take his mouth but jungkook tugged at his hair to stop his tries. Jungkook had his right hand slipping down and holding the two fingers he already had inside him.

"Aren't you going too easy on yourself?" The husky whisper made his body hair stand.

With a devilish smile, jungkook pushed one of his finger along with his two, making it a three. Taehyung was a moaning mess when jungkook thrusted his fingers, making it seem like he had no control over his own hand. The rapid stretching was bursting packets of pleasure within taehyung.

Jungkook swiped a hot lick on his lips, moving his fingers faster. Taehyung squirmed and jungkook wrapped his other arm around his back and held him on place. Warmth bubbled in his stomach, beads of sweat covering his head as jungkook's hand works hard on him. On the exact right time, he pulled out and pinned taehyung's hand above his head.

Jungkook smashed their mouth together, the kiss shortly trailing down to his jaw and neck. Taehyung catched his breath, his desire to come getting unfulfilled yet again.

"Thirty nine? We were cuddling and you weren't sleeping" Jungkook reminded.

Taehyung went silent. Every pleasure blanking out his mind at his reminder. He didn't realise his body going still under jungkook.

"Tae?" Jungkook's tone completely changes, filled with worry.

Taehyung doesn't meet his eyes, "Why do we have to do this? It's killing our moment"

Jungkook observes him, at the slight layer of moisture glistening in his eyes. "I want to know"

Taehyung waits for a change of mind from him but he was adamant. His eyes weren't forcing him to say, those were assuring him that he's ready to listen to his every stories.

"I remembered everything that happened in this room. The way i locked myself in the room, the way i cried myself to sleep whenever i missed you, the way you took me on this same bed and i---" Taehyung closes his eyes, suddenly getting aware of jungkook holding his hand above his head. Just like he did years ago, the only difference was this one won't leave a mark.

Jungkook keeps his eyes on him, watching every lines of ache forming in his face. "Go on"

Taehyung noticed his brown eyes moistening but yet he tried to keep a straight face. He slowly pulled his hand out of jungkook's hold and mumbled, "I had to lay numb and make no sounds to everything that was paining"

Jungkook nodded, smacking his lips together and moving back to sit up straight. Taehyung pulled the sheet over himself and hugged his nakedness, finding it difficult to watch jungkook struggling to keep in his tears.

"Forty?"

Taehyung lifted his gaze, half surprised as he thought jungkook would give it up. Or atleast say something in response to his words.

"You..." Jungkook kept his gaze into nothing, "You came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, you said it's---"

Taehyung cuts him off, "I took my pregnancy test in the bathroom, i was happy until i stepped out of the bathroom and realised i'm alone. You weren't there to share the good news"

Jungkook stood up and turned around. Sniffing occasionally which tugs at taehyung's heart, "Jungkook"

Jungkook shakes his head, "Forty one"

Taehyung's head lowers. The silence lengthening for them to settle out their emotions.

"We were sitting out and watching sunset" Jungkook adds, his voice breathy.

"We used to that before and i simply remembered it" Taehyung says lowly, "I didn't lie further"

Jungkook holds his chest which moves at his rapid breathes. He wipes his eyes and nose. Just when he thinks he can't hate himself more, fate proves it wrong. Nothing that he didn't knew earlier but everytime he hears it, it feels like someone is peeling off his skin. It feels like dying hundred times and coming back to life again.

He could hear taehyung calling his name but his mind goes numb for a moment to respond. He wanted to get far away from him, his presence felt as if he was polluting the air taehyung was breathing. Taehyung never deserved to be treated the way he did to him. No human deserves to be treated that way.

He takes a step to leave the room but halts. He turns and finally looks at taehyung who had his teary eyes on him the entire time. If he takes one more step backwards to leave now, then he'll become the coward taehyung never deserves. He'll be proven worthless for his love and to everything taehyung trusted him with at this moment. The trust of giving him a second chance.

All taehyung deserves is to be treated right. And it's so easy for him with the amount of love he stores for him in his heart.

He steps forward. Making his way closer to his love. He gently cups taehyung's face within his hands, watching him close his eyes with a sigh of relief. With every emotions running through his mind, jungkook kisses him fervently.

Taehyung melted in his touch, his eyes closing and lips moving against him in the gentleness he offers. Jungkook holds him by his waist and makes him lay on the bed. Taehyung's hands moves up to circle around his neck, kissing his husband much more deeply.

They hold their gaze for a moment after breaking the kiss. Jungkook brushes his hair, smiling and leaning to kiss his forehead. "I know i gave you a lot of awful memories to remember about this mansion, this room and this very bed we're laying on"

Jungkook slowly pulled the sheets off his body, exposing him and making the skin to skin contact. "But from now on, i will make sure you'll only remember the memories which brings a smile to your face"

Taehyung sucked in a breath, tears forming up his eyes. He could feel the feather softness at which jungkook moves his hand against his skin.

Jungkook was quick to kiss both of his eyes and whisper against them, "Tomorrow when you look at this bed, you will only be remembering this night. This very moment where i'll be worshipping you with all my love"

His body arches. A shaky breath leaving past his mouth as jungkook kisses his neck while molding his breasts with his hand. His mouth moves down and down until he reaches close to his stomach. He kisses his bellybutton and feels it move against his lips, like a wave of sea.

Taehyung's body aches as the throbbing between his thighs only increases when he meets jungkook's eyes. He had positioned himself between his legs before spreading them wide, his gaze glued on his crotch.

Jungkook holds his legs, moving back and kissing his feets. Then his thighs, then finally reaching where he was leaking. He starts with long licks at first, then he was feral with sucking. His tongue thrusting fast and steady, the sounds of him licking through his sweet juices made taehyung's eyes heavy with sexual joy.

Jungkook pushes his face more closer so that his tongue could spear deep inside to hit the spots that makes his mind do some backflips. He was sucking him like he had been kept starved for years. He continues fucking him with his tongue until orgasm wracks through taehyung's body.

He rises up and taehyung didn't miss to catch the scene of him licking his lips with that seductive smile on his face. He comes down to take his mouth, letting him taste himself on his tongue. "You want my tongue again or my dick?"

Taehyung eyes shines with excitement, "Your dick first, then your tongue. Both"

Jungkook chuckles, his hand slipping down and rubbing his folds. "I'll give everything you want"

Taehyung laughs, loving the slow strokes by his fingers. He watches jungkook quickly taking off his boxers, his hard dick springs out immediately. He naturally licks his lips when jungkook tears off the packet of condom and slips it on his hard dick.

He towers over him with a excited grin. Taehyung smiles when his mouth closes over his lips again, their tongues playing along to get a taste. Jungkook works his hand down and aligns his dick to his entrance. A breath stuck to his throat as jungkook pushes inside him, only halfway for him adjust.

Taehyung moves his hips to take his full size as there's no need to adjust when he was stretched several times before. Jungkook grunts as he pumps in deeper, breathing hard at his tightness. It always sends him over the edge and if he could, he would never pull out of him.

Taehyung urges for him to move and when he does, he was insanely wild. His thrust going at a pace that makes their body moving too fast and hard. When the sound of headboard hitting the wall reaches his ears, he laughs and jungkook goes harder than ever.

His moans turns louder when jungkook draws his nipple to his mouth and sucks with the same vigour as his powerful thrusts. Taehyung's hand tugs on his hair, feeling a spot being hit on by the tip of his dick that makes his whole body shudder with pleasure. "There, jungkook. Again"

Jungkook did just as he told and taehyung's rosy skin breaks out with goosebumps. Jungkook goes deeper, feeling himself close as he leans to take taehyung's mouth. Taehyung instead darts out his tongue and licks on his lips, it was all it took him to come.

They both groan as they come together. Taehyung holds him tighter by his shoulder, milking him out with his own orgasm making him weak. Yet he wanted more. More of him. To go all night, just like he said.

And jungkook was ready to give him more.

______________

Longest smut i've ever wrote in my life 🤧

Y'all can correct my grammar mistakes, i won't feel bad or offensive. Just help me out if you see any mistakes. I'm only learning and want to learn more so don't think i will murder you if you point out the lier instead of liar. (I just realised recently that it's liar, was living in a misunderstanding all this while 🙂)

Also, constructive criticisms are always welcomed ❤ Your reviews helps a lot <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.7K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...
17.7K 913 32
"Just keep your heart open for me, babe" Kissing the other's forehead the partner went to sleep on their respective side of bed. "It's always open fo...
245K 10.7K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
362K 15.7K 107
In order to make everyone happy (Jungkook's family), Jungkook behaves as a quite, shy ,introvert , naive person but only few people knows his real pe...