MI AMORE || TAEGUKK || TAEKO...

By JHJSNTY

"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than ju... More

Hola
Start
Darkest night
Ray of Hope
Saviour
Life Or Death
Shreds & pieces
Decision
Past¹ - Mother
Past² - Misery & Hyungs
Past³ - time travel
Sacrifice
Contract
Innocent & pure
Parents
Ice cream
Comfort
Side by Side
Family
Fried chicken
Dream or Real?
Blushing
One sided
Married?
Wedding bells
Humiliated
Guilty
Sigma
Sunset
Misunderstanding
Leave him
Killing
Untold
Don't love me
Where is he?
Betryal
Save Her
Battle
Who is he?
He died?
Want you
Stay With him
Divorced?
With love
Truth
Birthday
Jealous
First Date
Love In Rain
Eomma
Hurt
Sorry
First touches
Promotion
Leaving
Far yet Close
Suspecious
Love in Paris
Beetroot
Lisa
Missed You
Mine
Blessed
Yes
Stranger
Complicated
Serenity
Honeymoon- Part¹
Honeymoon- Part²
Bonus Chapter Not Epilogue
Epilogue¹
Epilogue²
Thank you❤️
Surprise✨

With care

1.5K 94 6
By JHJSNTY

When they reached Jungguk's mansion, mr.jeon parked the car in garage while sigma immediately came to open the door for Jungguk.

It wasn't sigma kind of thing to have a bewildered expressions on his face yet he was worried for Jungguk. Seeing their boss like this was a shock for every single buttler and worker of his mansion.

The more of shock was that Jungguk was smiling through it. Who smile after getting double shot? But they didn't know that pain was Jungguk's habit. He was grown up hard and stone that smiling through pain wasn't new thing for him.

"How're you boss-" sigma asked and gave his shoulder to help Jungguk walking to the front door.

"Fine as always- thanks for asking-" Jungguk politely smiled accepting sigma's offer and let him help himself.

Sigma took him straight to his room upstairs on jungguk's saying and then sat him down on his bed. Jungguk sighed smelling in the fine fragrance of his surroundings those made him feel like he was finally home.

He layed there for sometime and decided to have a nap when his mother sat beside him. She tucked him properly in warm bed and began to caress his hairs softly until Jungguk fell asleep.

"My stubborn baby-" she chuckled silently to herself and gave a longing peck on his head before making sure that he was sleeping and exited his room.

She came downstairs and sat down near her husband-

"Are you sure you'll manage? I can stay if you-"

"You're also tired aunt, you can leave it to me, I assure you I'll take care of him more than anything."

"I know you'll tae, there's no doubt that you can take care of him. Well we'll visit tomorrow, just be careful and call me for anything if it gets too much to handle alone okay?"

"Thank you so much aunt- I'll be careful-" Taehyung smiled softly at both of them those who nodded in satisfaction.

Just like Jungguk didn't let him alone when he needed someone then how could tae leave Jungguk. The things he did wrong, he needed to get them right and after that whatever will be Jungguk's decision, Taehyung will respect that.

Yet tae feared Jungguk's reaction seeing him back in his mansion, when he wouldn't have expected that.

♡♡♡♡

Jungguk woke by the night and as he had moved alot in a day than in a week- his chest had started to ache that it was getting more difficult to breath properly.

It was something that was going to be treated by medicines with a slow healing process. And he was hating the fact that he couldn't even lay on his side properly, god what was he going to do with this bullshit, he didn't know. He was missing Taehyung so much but only if he'll admit it loud.

He sighed for the nth time and slowly sat up tired- he needed to go to washroom and go see his mom while he wondered why didn't she was here with him in his room. Well she could have also get tired so may be she went to get some rest in another room.

Jungguk pulled the duvet out of himself slowly and put his feet down on the floor to stand up by getting support with the head board of the bed. He was walking properly till the wardrobe and suddenly knocked his feet with the sofa by the wall, his already limping body fell down but fortunately he stabled himself by keeping the arm on floor that wasn't injured.

He sat there on his knees taking his time to get up again-

"Come on jungguk, you're not weak- you don't need anyone to help you- you're enough alone-" he told himself gritting his teeth in severe pain and was about to try to get up again but-

"Oh my god g-gukk? Are you okay?" Taehyung entered his room with the tray of his food and when he saw jungguk on floor his heart dropped and eyes widened.

He immediately placed the tray on bed and ran toward Jungguk to help him get up-

Taehyung felt his already aching heart will just crumble down the way Jungguk was looking at him out of surprise but not a good one. Jungguk was shocked yet he wasn't looking pleasant to see him.

Taehyung put Jungguk's arm on his shoulder even when Jungguk was much more builded up than him but he managed and then supported him to get up and sat him on the sofa.

"You?" Jungguk only whispered while his brows creased together and eyes skeptical.

"What were you trying to do? You shouldn't move so much just yet-" Taehyung ignored his skeptical gaze and asked him worried more like panicked. Jungguk saw how his lips were in a deep frown and his beautiful brows were knitting together in extreme worry.

Is he pretending to be worried or is he really? Jungguk was being an ass to think like that.

Jungguk didn't answer just like Taehyung didn't answer his question- yet younger still wanted to know what was he doing here? But he just looked at the restroom door and then back at Taehyung- cause he didn't want to talk to him.

Well Jungguk was never like this. This quite around Taehyung. His silent treatment was killing Tae inside cause he had never ever ignored him. But this side of Jungguk was new to Taehyung.

Well thought was right when they said that "love makes one a child". That's what he was looking like at the moment- a grumpy child.

So when Jungguk just looked at the door behind him Taehyung understood he had to go to bathroom.

"You want to go bathroom? Okay let me help you-" Taehyung tried to help him to stand up but Jungguk denied.

Taehyung stopped saddened and just slowly kneeled near his legs infront of him.

"G-gukk Please? You can be mad at me but please let me help you-" Taehyung's voice was vulnerable as he begged Jungguk to let him help himself.

Jungguk looked away from his stare and closed his eyes to take a deep breath, calming himself in a way cause seeing Taehyung sad or crying was something that Jungguk couldn't bear at all. Yet he didn't want to be weak for him.

"What are you doing here?" Jungguk asked in monotone but he hated the way Taehyung's expressions turned more hurtful.

God why he had to be so cruel to tae? Jungguk didn't know himself.

"I-I uh I'm here to help you- t-to take your care-" Jungguk's heart skipped the beat when Taehyung mumbled lowly-

Butterflies erupted like goosebumps in his body and god know how bad he wanted to take tae in his arms and tell him to not go away, stay with him yet nothing was that Jungguk could do right now.

"Why?" He asked expression less again and Taehyung gulped before thinking to answer him-

"You're injured because of me-" and that's the thing that Jungguk was tending to ignore where Taehyung blame everything on his own self and do things not because he want to but because he have to-

"No need to sympathize me- I can take care of myself-" Jungguk said rudely and Taehyung gasped that soon turned into a trembling pout when he tried to blink his tears away before they could stroll down.

"If we were in some other situation, I would have smacked your head for thinking like this- you out of all people should know that I'm not sympathizing you-" Taehyung said biting his lower lip mercilessly-

Fuck

jungguk could never stand Taehyung biting his lips and older was just testing his patience.

"If it's not sympathizing then what it is? A pay back? I don't need that, don't make fun of my efforts by returning the gestures-" okay that was really rude now. But what do he do he was sad too and his eyes were telling that how much of storm he was holding inside himself.

"If y-you do then it's care and if I'm doing then it's sympathy, pay back? Why?"

"You know what? Hit me, slap me for everytime I hurt you but don't give me this heartless treatment, p-please gukk- its hurting." More beads of tears brimmed in his honey eyes on the edge to drip down and jungguk cursed inside.

"It's not like that, I'm just mess inside- I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude- you can help me- but please just don't cry-" Jungguk melted and whispered with bit softened expressions.

"r-really?" Taehyung sniffled moving forward with a slight smile that Jungguk finally allowed him to help.

Jungguk nodded with soft eyes but didn't smile- he was still blank just looking at tae that how a little permission made him smile once again.

How could he say he didn't love Jungguk.

Taehyung immediately stood up and offered him his hand which Jungguk took hesitantly and then Taehyung slowly walked him toward the bathroom by supporting his shoulder. He left Jungguk carefully inside and after getting done he helped Jungguk back to his bed.

After laying him back on his bed Taehyung brought the tray of food infront of him. To be Honest jungguk was really hungry and Taehyung's hand made food was like a special deal at the moment.

"You made this?" Jungguk eyed the chicken soup and asked to which Taehyung hesitantly nodded his head.

"Then feed me, I can't move my hand-" Jungguk flickered his piercing as he said with straight expressions-

"Sure-" Taehyung smiled as his eyes lit up in happiness, he sat near him and took the spoon full of the soup, blew it to cool it down cause it was hot and then brought it near Jungguk's lips who gulped it down. When his taste buds felt the taste of it Jungguk frowned deeply and licked his lips in approval that it was good. Taehyung smiled happy and kept feeding him like that until he was done.

Taehyung also kept wiping his mouth with the tissue afterwards and then collected the dishes to get going-

"Taehyung?" It hurt tae to hear Jungguk calling by his full name except than the nickname, Jungguk always called him hyung or tae but whenever he called him Taehyung it meant he was being serious- yet tae hummed in response nonetheless.

"Did you eat dinner?" He asked making Taehyung feel giddy inside on how Jungguk always cared for him.

"No I'm not hungry, I'll eat after sometime-"

"Hm~ Don't forget to-" Jungguk said and Taehyung nodded like a obedient child, smiling to himself. But the smile didn't stay longer enough when Jungguk said-

"Well, Thank you-" Jungguk said with a small smile that didn't reach his eyes at all. Taehyung felt a hurtful pang inside.

Jungguk was just doing what Taehyung had always done, saying thanks to him for the things Jungguk loved to do for him. Being formal with each other was never their thing but since the incident happened with Taehyung, he felt like he was Jungguk's burden, he always thought of the ways to pay back Jungguk and thank him for doing everything. Younger didn't do anything for any pay back but just for Taehyung's smile.

The smile that he had fought for with the world. His healing pill to forget the pain and smile with him. Jungguk was a die heart fan of taehyung's smile and to see him smile he did everything he could.

But now returning the words Taehyung once said to him was hurting older to core.

He didn't reply Jungguk with anything and just left the room with the tightness inside his chest. The more Jungguk was treating him like that the more Taehyung was being anxious to tell him his feelings but the reason was enough to keep himself quite.

Taehyung came back inside Jungguk's room again, after doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen that was usually Jungguk's work and sat down on the floor just infront of his side of bed while younger was asleep again.

May be it was the high potency medicine that was making him asleep again and again in just few hours but it was good for him to take rest. So Taehyung just sat there keeping his elbow on the bed at his arm level and kept staring at jungguk's sleeping face.

He smiled at the way Jungguk was pouting in sleep looking complete opposite version of his self when he's awake. Taehyung slide closer to him with the longing expressions and carefully caressed his hairs out of his eyes.

He took Jungguk's hand in his own and interlaced their fingers to give some solace to his aching heart. Those weren't just interlaced hands, they were like two missing puzzles of each other. The way their hands were perfect in each other Taehyung wondered did he ever felt this perfect before? With anyone? With Taehmin? No, he never.

He never felt that-

Jungguk was his only missing puzzle.

Taehyung caressed his veins with his thumb and then gently pecked his knuckles.

Tae hadn't slept properly since the day he left Jungguk in the hospital but right now for the first time in those days he felt like to sleep without forcing himself to close his eyes.

He just layed his head on jungguk's hand and slept there feeling his touch. It was way better than to cry to sleep alone.

♡♡♡♡

Morning

Jungguk woke up to the sunlight in his room and began to rub his eyes to push the sleep away, yawning-

He stirred under sheets and slowly tried to sat up but not when he looked down on his right side and that's when he saw Taehyung was sleeping there, down on the floor laying his head on jungguk's hand In not very comfortable position.

Jungguk creased his brows thinking as in why he was sleeping there? Did he have night mares again? Oh no.

Jungguk's heart dropped when he thought about it. Ofcourse he knew Taehyung couldn't sleep when he was disturbed yet still he chose to disturb him more. Jungguk closed his eyes just before opening them once again sighing. He sat up a bit without moving his hand and wished if he was not shooted he would have carry Taehyung up on the bed but now he couldn't do that. So he just slowly stirred Taehyung up-

"Tae?" Jungguk shook him gently and saw Taehyung munching in sleep. Well it wouldn't be wrong to say that older's cuteness didn't make Jungguk's day.

He smiled, slowly pulling his hand from underneath his face and slide Taehyung's bangs aways from his brows.

The loss of touch made Taehyung frown before he could open his eyes. His neck cranked painfully when he tried to move it cause of keeping it In one position for whole night made him hiss in pain.

"This is what happens when you sleep on floor-" Jungguk's voice made every single bit of sleep to disappear in air when Taehyung looked up wide eyed.

His mouth agaped and cheeks flushed naturally red, the way Jungguk was eyeing him suspecious. Taehyung gulped cause he was caught sleeping there- he didn't plan to do that yet the feeling of being close to jungguk was just so good and soft after so many days that he couldn't restrain himself from drowning in soft slumber.

"G-good morning gukk-"

"Why were you sleeping down there?" Jungguk asked blank once again- smile had disappear the moment Taehyung woke up.

"Uh- I don't know when I slept h-here-" tae fumbled in his words, blinking his eyes to ignore the uneasiness in his belly, not bad one but a good one.

"No need to check on me in night cause I fell asleep as soon as I had the medicine so you could have gone and sleep in y-your uh room-" Jungguk fumbled before calling it Taehyung's room.

"I wanted to stay so I stayed and it's not a big deal, I'm fine-" Taehyung said looking down and then slowly stood up keeping his hand out for Jungguk.

"What?" Jungguk asked nonetheless even it was itching him to hold Taehyung's hand and feel his skin but no he restrained himself.

"Time to get you washed up before break fast- it's already 9:00 am-" Jungguk saw the clock and then back at Taehyung's hand. What was he planning to do?

"I'll do that myself, no need to-"

"You said you'll let me help- didn't you? I know you're very strong and bearing the pain like it's not there but I know for fact that it's painful, so to get you fine soon I need to clean your wound and change the bandage. " Taehyung told him bitting his lower lip and jungguk was distracted- well who will stand this morning beauty that was Taehyung.

He was always a morning angel. The way he was looking like a strawberry shake wearing soft pink and oranges mixed hues oversized shirt with lightest pink pants- he was looking adorably beautiful.

"G-gukk?" Jungguk cleared his throat and got back to where they were.

"Fine-" Jungguk said and held Taehyung's hand, pulled out of his bed and then they walked to the bathroom.

"I'll use bath tub-" Jungguk said when Taehyung was about to go for shower- well of course there was no problem to get naked infront of taehyung for Jungguk but keeping the poor boy's innocence in head he changed his mind and chose bath tub where he could easily cleanse his body while laying.

So Taehyung turned the bath tub on and set it to Normal temperature- then he turned back toward Jungguk who was just gawking at his own reflection in the mirror thinking he wasn't looking that bad with the arm bandage, more like it was looking cool. He wanted to smirk but not when Taehyung asked to get off his shirt-

Thankfully it was a button up so it was easy to unwear it, when Taehyung finally got his shirt off of his taut body, he tried his best to just keep looking up and not down anywhere. Jungguk was undeniably handsome, his builded up chest and fine lines of freaking abs were itching Taehyung to touch them.

Yet his eyes caught that blotches of blood at the bandage where the wounds were. They must be caused by extra movement of the shoulder. Tae slowly tend to remove the bendage with shivering hands and closed his eyes in terror when he unwrapped the wounds and finally saw them brutal on jungguk's skin.

Tae threw the old bandage away and gulped knowing how much of pain jungguk was bearing cause of him. But Before Taehyung could begin to cry over it Jungguk saw his regretting eyes, so he changed the topic.

"Are you flirting with me?" Jungguk asked him and Taehyung shoot his eyes up frowning cutely-

"W-wait what? N-no h-how it's flirting I d-didn't even s-say anything-"

"Oh really? But you're touching-" Jungguk gestured down at Taehyung's hand that was on his waistband while Tae was completely unknown of it, his eyes widened and he gasped stepping back like he just touched the current.

"Uh- I'm s-sorry gukk- I- um r-really-" Jungguk fought back his smug smile and passed by him slowly walking toward the tub, Taehyung bit his lip harder and squinted his eyes in embarrassement, knowing how much of a fool he made of himself. Well he was just helping, Untill Taehyung turned back Jungguk had already got into the tub.

Before becoming Jungguk's helper Taehyung had already taken all the prescriptions from the doctor. He had described everything to Taehyung on when to change his bandage, when to give him medicine and how to cleanse his wounds and change the bandage.

As jungguk got inside the tub the water level was kept below than his wound to not get it wet- Taehyung collected his clothes and went to place them in laundry. When he came back he had the first aid with him.

While Jungguk was sitting in the tub closing his eyes and sighing to feel of the soothing water after days- Taehyung slowly bend down near him, poured shampoo in his palm and began to slowly massage Jungguk's head.

Jungguk sighed In content making tae to smile softly.

After doing that he was carefully cleaning the wounds but his hands were continuesly shaking as in to not hurt Jungguk more by his rash touch.

When he kept shaking Jungguk gently held his wrist and made him clean his own wound. Taehyung gulped a hard lump blinking, to see how strongly Jungguk was doing that without flinching to pain.

"Isn't it h-hurting?" He stuttered while asking, eyes still carefully on wound.

Jungguk shook his head with a little sad smile but placed Taehyung's other palm on his chest where there was laying his heart inside-

"This is hurting-" he whispered making Taehyung to gaze hesitantly in his eyes while Jungguk's own eyes were wet those who made Taehyung to feel like cry.

Taehyung felt his heart beating erratically as it was shocking to feel that both of their hearts were beating in same rhythm.

They stared in each other deeply for a while before breaking the eye contact. Taehyung's lips quivered when Jungguk didn't make any move and just left his hand turning his head away from him- the look that was in jungguk's eyes was heart breaking.

Taehyung kept quiet on outside but inside he was shattering yet he just continued his work. After getting done with the bath, he gave Jungguk a pair of new boxers and trousers which younger got changed into while Taehyung turned away and then Tae sat him down on the stool near the mirror- no one uttered a single word after that and just kept avoiding each other's gaze.

How difficult it would have been for Jungguk to have Taehyung so close yet so far Tae could not understand. When you want someone truly, your want feels so triggering that you yearn for the person every second of it. Taehyung's condition wasn't any different.

He took the first aid and the ointments those were prescriped by doctor and began to apply it on the wounds with help of cotton. He blew on the ointment to get dry and then applied again- every time he blew his hot breath gently on wounds, Jungguk sucked in a sharp breath. Not because he was in pain but because Taehyung's hot breath was giving shiver down his spine.

After getting done with band aiding the wounds, Taehyung made Jungguk wear a loose button up over his injured chest and shoulder.

He walked Jungguk out of the bathroom to his room and then sat him down in his bed once again. Jungguk saw how the sheets were changed Again and thought that Taehyung was putting extra efforts without reason. Jungguk could be fine in a week or more but for Taehyung his hygiene was important to keep him healthy during this time.

Taehyung again came back with a towel in his hand and tend to dry Jungguk's hair- to not let him get cold by keeping them wet.

The whole time they were so close to each other. Taehyung was putting his best efforts by not feeling bad of Jungguk's treating him like this- it was way better than for Jungguk to leave him so Taehyung was happy at least he was talking to him and letting him help himself.

While tae was drying near Jungguk's head standing by his side.

He was surprisingly taken a back when Jungguk softly pulled him closer and kept his head against Taehyung's stomach. Older's hand stopped for some mere moments taking his time to feel happy about it and then he gently began to rub the towel in his scalp again. Jungguk closed his eyes enjoying the soothing effect of tae's massage in his scalp and hummed against Taehyung's belly.

Tae felt his dragon flies and his skin got the goosebumps-

For at least 20 minutes they stayed like that and then Taehyung let himself take a deep breath before he down sat infront of Jungguk and saw how swiftly Jungguk left his waist and kept his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Gukk?"

"Hm?"

"Please let me know if your chest pains too much okay? We'll see doctor- you know? You're only allowed to be at home so that you can feel good out of that place and recover soon but please don't ignore your pain- "

"What if I don't want to get recovered? What if I want to stay like this so you can take care of me, and stay close to me like this forever" Jungguk couldn't voice the next sentence but only thought..

"P-please don't say this- everyone want you to be fine once again- our friends, your parents, they were so worried for you- you have to be recovered for them-" Taehyung slowly combed Jungguk's hairs with his soft finger tips and jungguk sighed-

"What about you?-" Jungguk's question took Taehyung offgaurd 2nd time in a row and he couldn't answer him.

"Weren't you worried? Why didn't you visit me? What if I had died-" Jungguk was whispering after pulling his head out of older's shoulder, looking In his eyes- but Taehyung placed his palm on jungguk's mouth to cut him off.

"D-don't use that word-ofcourse I was worried- but-"

"But you were busy blaming yourself for all of this right?" Taehyung's mouth opened and then closed without saying anything cause it was true-

"It's not like that gukk- I just- I was- I thought you won't want me close to you because you sai-"

"Well you were right, why would I want you close to me? You caused all of this- cause of you we're like this- you're definitely blame able for it- not doubt-" Taehyung's heart broke into pieces with a loud thud that he heard it in his ears- Jungguk said those things he feared for- it couldn't be true, Taehyung could blame himself but couldn't bear how cold it sounded from Jungguk's mouth-

"What? Why're you surprised now? Isn't that what you think I think huh? When everything you have already concluded in your head then why you're hurt to hear it from me? Cause you know it too that it's not true- you did whatever you thought was right, did everything to save us yet the things were supposed to happen, happened then why to blame it on yourself huh?"

Well Jungguk's chest was injured but his brain was still 100% working. He pulled the ground out of tae's feet to give him a piece of his own sense.

Tae didn't say a word and lowered his gaze down-

"You're not mad at me?" He mumbled

"Of course not tae- if this you call getting mad then you won't want to see what getting mad really means- I'm just being straight forward so you can sense your misconceptions on your own-" tae looked up again with a cute little frown of his lips that itched Jungguk to wipe it away with an aggressive kiss.

But that wasn't his place to do it-

Jungguk knew tae's selflessness and kind heart couldn't be changed for Anything nor he wanted tae to change. He loved tae being himself but at least it could make tae to not repeat the mistakes he did this time.

The mistake to endanger his own life.

"Don't you have to get freshen up too?" Jungguk asked to change the topic when he saw Taehyung was spaced out.

Taehyung nodded distracted cause he was just wondering over Jungguk's said words.

Then he stood up to leave the bed before closing the curtains cause Jungguk wasn't liking too much light in room and then after telling him to wait for breakfast Taehyung left his room.

As soon as Taehyung left Jungguk sighed heavily but smiled to himself afterwards.

♡♡♡♡

Wasn't this the cutest flirt ever😂♥️

Please do vote the chapter
and stay tuned~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
20.7K 1K 20
We live in a world where soulmates exist. I wish that wasn't the case. Things will never be the same for me or the others out there ever again. Espec...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
286K 10.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...