MAFIA STEP SIBLINGS (BANGPINK)

Par Autumneyes0405

Kim Soo-ah, only daughter of The Kim Dongwook is known as Ice Queen in her school. She is cold and quiet yet... Plus

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
BROKEN BUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
OKAY.....
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
announcement
Chapter-83
Chapter-84

Chapter-41

3.5K 122 3
Par Autumneyes0405

"So where are we going?" Soo-ah asked while buckling the seat belt. Jin was driving the car, he looked at her and said-"We can't have a date in these bossy outfits, it looks like we are kidnappers" he dramatically said. "What do you want me to do about it!?" she said brows furrowed. "We are gonna get a makeover" he stopped the car in front of a huge fashion icon makeover studio. Her face scrunch up in disgust but Jin dragged her inside. The lady on the counter greeted the duo warmly and called some one, the designer of the studio was well known through out the world. He came and greeted the duo and said-"So, what is the ocassion?' he asked. "We are on a siblings date Mansto, so something related to it" Jin replied. The named man fiddled in happiness and said-"I have the perfect outfit for each of you"

He came towards Soo-ah and said-"Your skin tone is complementing and toned really well. I think this would work great on you, and since it's a day light date, it's perfect!"

"This is not really my style Jin I don't know" she said and walked out. Jin and Masto were looking at her with mouth hanging open. Her lightly loose hairs hanging out of her low pony looked stunning. The siblings have never seen her in casual outfits. "OMG! You look stunning Miss Kim" he yelled. "Off-course she is, after all she is my sister" he said proudly and went to change his clothes.

"The ultimate Kim siblings, you two look absolutely stunning" "I know" he said and flipped his hairs. They payed and walked out of the store elegantly. They got inside the car and Soo-ah said-"Now?" Jin shrugged and said-"For starters we will be going to aquarium untill sun down and then........." he said and she leaned in to listen but he yelled in her "SECRET!" she rolled her eyes.

They had a lot of fun discovering the sea creatures and having small talk with each other. Soon the duo stopped by a small cafe and had snacks un till they arrived at there next destination.

"Amusement park!" she yelled, "What are we like 5?" she said. "One of us is" he said and got out of the car and dragged her inside. Soo-ah was trying not to show how happy she was, but she couldn't fight the smile that crawled up on her face. They went to many rides and by the end, she had a huge smile on her face and Jin was adoring his little sister. They sat by the lake and ate there ice cream, Soo-ah was really happy. She was a bit tired too, she kept her head on Jin's lap and closed her eyes. The latter was shocked by her sudden actions but looked at her with fond eyes. He caressed her hairs and pressed a small peck on her fore head. 

There moment got disturbed when he saw few boys were looking at Soo-ah and passing comments and clicking her pics. He removed his over shirt and put it on her and walked towards them and punched one of the boys.

He beated them to death and crushed there phones, he was raging but soon calmed down and left with a smile. The boys on the ground where groaning in pain and they were shocked to see his sudden change. He went back to Soo-ah and woke her. She stretched a little and said-"This is the best sleep I have ever had in a while" she said and smiled at him. "Aww, but wait it's not over yet" she was confused. He took her wrist and dragged her towards the car. He drove towards the cliff and stopped at its edge. It was beautiful, the night view.

"It's"     "Beautiful" she said, her eyes where shining and glossy. She sat down next to Jin and they looked towards the city in a comforting silence. "Soo-ah, I have no words left to show you how sorry I am. From day one, few of us have been picking on you yet you didn't do anything. And this time Jungkook just crossed the line. I failed as a big brother" he said while tears made there way out. "Don't be so hard on yourself, it wasn't your fault. None of it and I'm not good this with emotional stuff so why don't we start from page one, Oppa?" she said while looking at him. He smiled and hugged her, she hugged back and smiled even widely. "I promise, I won't let you down! I'll always protect you little sweetheart" he said. She nodded and broke the hug. And like wise they drove back home while talking.

They walked inside the living room, a maid was standing there. Her eyes widened when she saw Soo-ah in casual clothes. Jin asked her-"Where is everyone?" "They are in dinning room young master" the duo walked towards the dinning room.

Soo-ah's eyes widened when she saw Vincenzo having dinner with everyone including Mr. Kim. Everyone turned there attention to the newly arrived people. Mrs. Lee-"Soo-ah, you are home." she said happily. "Hello to you too mom" Jin said and the others giggled. Soo-ah sat next to Vincenzo with Jin Suga on the other side. "Where were you two?" Taehyung asked slightly jealous. Jin smirked and said-"We went on a sibling date." "What!" Bang Pink except Jin and Suga. "Yeah, we had a great time didn't we Soo-ah?" She smiled widely and nodded her head.

Everyone was shocked to see Soo-ah smiling widely but three people were over the moon to see her happy. Suga, Vincenzo and Mr. Kim. "Hyung, why didn't you tell us? We could have tagged along" "That is exactly why I didn't" he sassed. "But you guys can see our pictures, see."

"You guys had twinning green outfits too" Tae whined. "You clicked pics!!with him and not me" Vincenzo said. "I was in a good mood" she shrugged. And the chaos went on for the dinner night.

They soon settled down in the living room as Suga and Vincenzo had something to announce. "We are going to Seychelles baby!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

48.3K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
133K 5.5K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...
372K 11.5K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
6.1K 143 14
•Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl •Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king •Jihye who can't see anyone in pain • jungkook...