š— š˜† š—›š—²š—暝—¼ ā€¢ MHA story

By somewhererealistic

-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š‚š”ššš«šššœš­šžš« šˆš§šŸšØš«š¦ššš­š¢šØš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 1
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 2
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 3
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 4
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 5
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 6
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 7
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 8
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 9
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 10
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 11
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 12
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 13
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 14
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 15
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 16
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 17
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 18
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 20
š‚š”ššš­ š§ššš¦šžš¬
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 21
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 22
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 23
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 24
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 25
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 26
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 27
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 28
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 29
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 30
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 31
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 32
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 33
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 34
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 35
Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugou
Shoto Todoroki
Eijiro Kirishima
Kaminari Denki
Hitoshi Shinsou
Neito Monoma
Takami Keigo/Hawks
š“š‡š€ššŠ š˜šŽš”!
š„š±š­š«šš šœš”ššš©š­šžš«
š„š±š­š«šš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 2
š„š±š­š«šš š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢š§ššš„

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« 19

1K 39 34
By somewhererealistic

Y/N's POV:

"No way in hell."Katsuki spat.Shigaraki just scratched his neck before turning to me and sighing.

"Twice,take their chains off."Shigaraki says as I see Katsuki twitching to explode someone.

"You do know that they'll fight back right."Twice said.

"We have to make them feel equal."Shigaraki spoke.Twice took off Katsuki's chains first which was a bad idea.He immediately exploded the guy and my chains off.I smiled and hik as just tched.

A knock was suddenly heard at the door."Pizza delivery!"A voice spoke.

"I thought we got mcdonalds-"The door flee open as All Might was standing there.

"Crap!Let's get out of here-"A villain yelled."Get them you idiot!"Shigaraki yelled as All Might took us a side while the other pro heroes did their job.

"You two must be scared.We're here know to save you!"All Might smiled as we both looked unfazed.

'The only ones who will be scared is the heroes if father finds a scratch on me..'I sweatdrop.All Might went to help the pro heroes when black suddenly surrounded to both of us.

"Young Bakugo,Young Y/N!"He tried to grab us but we were teleported somewhere.

۞۞۞

We were both teleported to an open space as the villains stared at us.

"Get them!"A guy said as the high school girl chased me.I used my crystals to lock them tightly before releasing,dropping them.

"Boss needs her!What are you doing you shit heads,get her most importantly!"They all suddenly surrounded me but I used my crystals to be launched in the air as Katsuki's explodes could be heard non-stop.

I then heard a noise in the air."You guys!"Kirishima yelled in the air as Katsuki grabbed my hand and launched us in the air.

"Y/N,Bakugo you're safe!"Momo exclaimed as we were away from them.

I saw the guy with the marbles flying up but I use my crystal as a barrier so he just ended up falling.I then felt black surround me.

۞۞۞

I was sent to the hospital with Katsuki for a check up as my father sat beside the doctor watching his every movement."Uh..you're both alright now.You can leave.."The doctor quickly stood up,bowed and left.

"You scared him father.."I shook my head disapprovingly as my mother did the same.

"What!-"My mother put a hand on father's mouth as she turned to Katsuki.

"Bakugo dear,do you need a ride home?We'll be glad to send you back."Mother smiled as he just shrugged.I elbowed him which he poked my waist in return."You're so mean..."I pouted as he rolled his eyes playfully.Now,he was in the car as father was driving us home.

"You were scared weren't you.."Katsuki smirked as he glanced at me.

"No."I smiled and turned to him as his smirk fell.

"Because I know you'd protect me."I winked as he grumbled and turned away.I also turned away and stared at the window as I felt him interwhined our hands together but I didn't mind.When we reached his house,I gave him a hug as Mitsuki thanked my mother.

"Text me when you're at home.See you N/N.."He patted my head and walked further into his house.I smiled and walked back to the car.As soon as we got back on the road,father's head suddenly twisted back.

"Ew what are you doing.."I looked disgusted as father immediately turned to my mother but she shushed him and told him to watch the road.

"Are you dating Bakugo,sweetheart?"Mother asks as I choked on air.

"Why would you think that..?"I turned to her slowly as she smirked.

"Well,I saw your hands together and the way you hugged each other showed 'safety and protectiveness."She sighed happily as father grumbled.

"No.."I turned away to face the window as mother and father were 'arguing' about who I should date.

"What about Midoriya,I haven't seen him for soo long..He can be an option."Mother said as faaher kept denying.

"Be glad that my options are people her age.I could do hawks,the two does look good together."Mother said,pretending to think again as father whined nonstop until we reached home.I flopped on my bed and took out my phone.
________________________________

Tsuki >:(

➪I'm home :D

➪glad to know

➪my parent are legit arguing

➪why what happen?!

➪o damn

➪chile

➪it's not arguing arguing they're just arguing

➪what the fuck

➪like😭

➪my mom talking about options for me and my father disagreeing

➪oh

➪what options

➪like my mom is saying that im dating your or smth and we look cute

➪hell yeah

➪she's right

➪she was also putting
izu as an option

➪kinda uncertain for
that option

➪nahh cuz she brought
hawks in the options😭😭

➪ugh pedo

➪u rlly don't like him?

➪he doesn't even exist in my life

➪do i exist in your life

➪ofc u do.

➪now sleep
apparently the teachers
are gonna go around houses

➪idk why but ill sleep
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

➪good girl.

________________________________

Damn..got me curling my toes.Someone would be squeling right now but I controlled myself.

۞۞۞

In this moment,Aizawa-sensei was laying his head on my sofa,All Might looking confused as my father kept rambling.

"Yes,she has permission to stay in the dorms."My mother agreed as father stared at her in disbelief.

"Thank you."All Might cried as they finally left too move on to the next house.Father stared at mother still as she sighed.

"Oh no,bedtime.."Mother stood up pulling father to the bedroom as he whined like 5 year old to console him.

'Dorms huh..as a class?'I smiled.I would have to move in straight to be supervised and protected by the pros in three days.Atleast there will be no school when moving in.

'I can send my stuff tomorrow.Father will get my spare bed to be sent.I have to pack soon..'

I flopped on my bed and stared at my ceiling.'More villains,all might retirement,more danger..'I sigh..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 524 27
Y/n Todoroki, twin sister of Shoto Todoroki and daughter of pro hero Endeavor. Y/n has always been pushed harder than anyone in her family to be perf...
229K 7.7K 18
To be loved and feel hated, Still don't give up, there's a void you fill To be loved and feel hated We've got it wrong We want to feel safe but we'l...
87.8K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
22.3K 802 19
"Call me cruel if you wish. My only desire is to free the world of the delusion of heroism. If I must become all the evil in the world, I'll do it gl...