Transmigrated as the Original...

By 0003min

Title: 穿成五零炮灰原配 / Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Original Wife in the 1950s Author: 虎昭昭 Chapters: 87 [COM... More

1-2
3-4
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-76
77-78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-87 [END]

5-6

3.3K 53 8
By 0003min

Chapter 5:

The ghost outside the room cried and shouted, 'The bandit is coming, come to grab the food', leaving Yao Xuewei in the room in a hurry.

If someone can release her out at this time, she can definitely go out and face the bandits, and the equipment in her space is more advanced.

Yao Xuewei stayed in the room. From excitement to numbness, it took half an hour. When the sound outside disappeared, no one looked for her.

The bandits robbed food so suddenly that Yao's mother just cried and completely forgot Yao Xuewei's existence and locked her in her room for two hours.

Zhao Duoduo still had a little conscience. After looking around, she couldn't find Yao Xuewei, so she quickly ran to her room to find someone.

When the cloth in her mouth is removed, Yao Xuewei can speak, "Doduo, help me untie the rope and tie my hands to the numb."

In order to prevent biting the tongue when you are unconscious, or yourself. Disabled, she was tightly tied and had no room to play.

Zhao Duoduo buried his head and pulled the knot hard.

"Where did the blood on your head come from?" Yao Xuewei looked down at the blood stains on Zhao Duoduo's forehead.

"I accidentally hit the stone." Zhao Duoduo said pitifully, "My arm also hurts. The rope is tied so tightly..."

With that, Zhao Duoduo was wronged and tears fell down.

"Forget it, don't move. Go and call your grandma."

"Grandma ignored me and scolded me..." Zhao Duoduo said, working hard on his hand to blacken his fingers before untied the rope.

Yao Xuewei first moved her hands and feet, then took Zhao Duoduo and said, "There is blood on her head. Let me see where you hurt.

Zhao Duoduo had a small cut in the back of his head. The wound was not big, the blood had stopped. He didn't know where it was hot on his arm, and there was a big blister.

"Let me help you deal with the wound first. It's hot now and easy to get infected." Yao Xuewei pretended to look through the cupboard, then took out the syringe from the space, punctured the blisters, pulled out the effusion, and applied scald medicine around.

The injury on the back of her head did not need to be treated. Yao Xuewei just wiped away the blood stains on her head with a wet veil, and then helped her comb her messy hair.

After packing her up, Yao Xuewei was ready to go out to check the situation, and then the corners of her clothes were pulled by Zhao Duoduo.

"You like watching the fun. Don't move forward next time you have something to do. You can get yourself hurt. You stay in the house. Don't go out.

Yao Xuewei didn't expect that it was 1948, and there were bandits. She had a bad history and thought that the world would be peaceful after liberation.

She is an exotic person. She doesn't know the local situation. It's exasure.

The Yao family is a local. Unexpectedly, it was so inexpectible that they had a big show for two days. Sure enough, the strength of the old dandy is not too much.

Now in the grain field and the granary, the lights are bright, and the helpers at home are still sweeping the remaining grains on the ground. When they see the granary with only one bottom left, Yao's mother's crying and curse did not stop.

"Those who have been stabbed and cut off their children... I curse you for dying without all corpses, be a lonely ghost..."

I was forgotten in the room for two hours. At first, I wanted to face the sudden excitement with the bandits, which had disappeared. Yao Xuewei only felt funny now.

Usually, I pick it like that I can't even be willing to eat a big rice. Originally, he worked hard to pull up three children in the city. There was so much grain piled up in the Yao family's granary, and he never took over.

It's all right now. The enemy is over.

And in a few months, the younger brother of the Yao family gambled money in the gambling house and exported 200 mu of land and ancestral houses...

Thinking about Yao Xuewei, she couldn't help sympathizing with Yao's mother and comforting her, "I want to be open. Misfortunes depend on each other. Maybe the looting of food is not a bad thing for the Yao family. Maybe there are still good things waiting for later..."

That's right. It's October now. As soon as New China is established next year, landlords like the Yao family will suffer. The two dandyes in the family ruined their family business, but they were blessed by misfortune.

Yao Xuewei was so comforted that she turned her head and was squirted by Yao's mother.

"This blessing is for you. Do you want it? You prodigal girl, the loser..."

Containing her mouth that she wanted to spray, Yao Xuewei turned her head and left, "By it, you're annoy. I'm too lazy to leave you."

Yao's father was also too lazy to listen to these curses. He looked black all the way and stared at the helpers at home to work.

Yao Xuewei circled outside twice and found that the situation was not bad. The bandits only robbed food and did not hurt anyone.

Both brothers in Big Geely are seven or eight years old. They hid quickly in trouble and didn't wipe their skin at all. Zhao Duoduo, who was only four years old, left unattended and embarrassed himself.

After asking for more, she found that as soon as the bandits came, no one dared to stop them at all, but the Yao family hid two pieces of soil. Guns, but they don't have the courage to resist at all. As soon as they were pointed at by a gun, they dared not squeak and watched the bandits take away the food.

Yao Xuewei was moved by such a relaxed and profitable job. If it hadn't been for 48 years, she would have wanted to enter the industry.

Yao Xuewei rubbed her chin and thought, "It doesn't seem to work. After throwing those three small burdens out, she will find a cottage to join the group. Depending on the situation is wrong, she runs away. Anyway, it's convenient to do anything alone..."

Since she found a new way to make a fortune, and she couldn't stay at the Yao family for many days, she didn't say anything in the face of the worse and worse food of the Yao family.

Wait for you to survive the ring. During the physiological pain of the broken reaction, Yao Xuewei quickly said goodbye.

He was still immersed in the sadness of empty granary, and Yao's mother ignored her very much. Whether it's buying a donkey cart or preparing dry food, Yao Xuewei is tossing alone.

But when Yao Xuewei really left, Yao's mother came up again and said, "Then if Zhao Laiqing really gets rich, don't forget your brother."

Yao Xuewei: ... Only my own mother can say this.

"Okay, I see. I'm leaving." After saying that, Yao Xuewei drove her little donkey cart away.

Although Huishui is not far away, it is only about two days away, the things in her car are still very complete, and she has prepared a shed sunscreen. Fortunately, the weather is hot, the clothes she wear are relatively thinner, and several people are not crowded in the car.

"We don't wear cotton-padded clothes. What do we wear in winter?" Zhao Daji was dissatisfied with the fall of his cotton-padded jacket and muttered in a low voice.

Yao Xuewei said perfunctorily, "These things take up space. When you get to Huishui, let your second uncle buy you a new one."

Probably thinking of the happy life in the future, Zhao Dali rolled directly on the car plate and said excitedly, "I want new clothes and barbecued pork ribs..."

Yao Xuewei: "Sit down! Don't rub Zhao Duoduo's hand. The wound hasn't scabed yet.

"Mom~That... I picked out the scab." Zhao Duo said weakly. The scab of the wound fell half, and the rest could not fall off, so she couldn't help tearing it.

"You are also unsacing." Yao Xuewei only felt her head big. She quickly pulled her arm over and looked at it carefully. Fortunately, the wound has grown almost. Even if the scab is picked off, there is pink tender meat underneath.

"This scar is shaped like a petal. It's not ugly to raise it. You don't touch this scar next time and let it take good care of it for a while."

After warning Zhao Duoduo, Yao Xuewei suddenly remembered something and couldn't help but come over to see the scar.

"This scar? Does it really look like... Zhao Duoduo? Zhao Duoduo? No way!" Yao Xuewei's eyes couldn't help floating on Zhao Duoduo's face.

-

Chapter 6

Once she was suspicious, Yao Xuewei looked at it more and felt that Zhao Duoduo really looked like her grandmother, with scars and names, and even her birthdays.

When she was a child, she saw the scar on her grandmother's arm and asked curiously why, her grandmother said, 'When she met bandits when she was a child, I was scalded by the carbon fire raised by the bandits...'

At the beginning, she also felt that her grandmother's experience when she was young was really exciting, a bandit and a famine... Now it's her turn.

When she first crossed the border, she looked in the mirror and felt that her face was similar to the same as before, and she thought it was a wonderful fate. Now think about it, her grandmother spoiled her most, as if it was because of her face. As if it were enlightened, a lot of things were figured out in an instant.

Her grandmother was so kind to her at the beginning that she couldn't let her young grandmother suffer. Yao Xuewei took Zhao Duoduo's hand and promised, "Duoduo, don't worry, I will definitely take care of you in the future."

"No, you won't shout too much in the future. It's called Duoduo, Duoduo, Duoduo of Flowers."

The name Duoduo hurts people. People will know as soon as they hear it: Oh, this is the extra one at home, right?

It's a pity that Yao Xuewei didn't find Zhao Duoduo's identity earlier, which made her suffer so long. She is a 4-year-old child. She also knows dignity and understands other people's gosip. Fortunately, it's too late to change the name now.

"Then I'll call it Zhao Duoduo in the future." Zhao Duoduo smiled a big face and turned around to explain to Zhao Daji's two brothers: "Big brother, you call me Duoduo in the future. Don't call me more."

"I know. How much, too much more!" Zhao Daji said with a smile.

Zhao Dali didn't care. He continued to shout cheaply, "A lot! Duoduo! Just call it Duoduo~"

Seeing these two naughty children bullying people, Yao Xuewei threw it over with a knife, "It's called Duoduo! Didn't you hear that? If you two call more, I'll kick you two off the car.

Yao Xuewei's face turned cold, and the two of them immediately became obedient, drooping their heads, like two quails.

"Mom~" Zhao Duoduo relied on Yao Xuewei and acted coquettishly.

Yao Xuewei even saw Zhao Duoduo smearing tears secretly. This little look made Yao Xuewei feel very guilty. If only she had recognized Zhao Duoduo earlier.

Even if this is a world of time and space, she doesn't want Zhao Duo to suffer.

Yao Xuewei rubbed Zhao Duoduo's face and said sadly, "Looking at this thin face, the baby is fat. We need to mend it well."

With that, Yao Xuewei took out a bag of milk candy from her pocket and said, "Duoduo, you take this to eat and play." When it's time for the place, I'll buy you meat."

Unfortunately, the food in her space was purchased after crossing. She had already eaten the things hoarded at the beginning of the end of the world, otherwise she could still feed chocolates and cakes... But now things are also delicious, pure and more healthy.

She bought milk candy in the county seat, and each piece was wrapped in edible glutinous rice paper, exuding a strong milky and sweet aroma.

Zhao Duoduo couldn't resist the temptation. He immediately stuffed a piece in her mouth, and then narrowed with joy.

"Mom, you eat too."

Yao Xuewei was also rude and happily accepted Zhao Duoduo's feeding.

They were sticky, and the two brothers couldn't sit still and didn't say hello. They directly took away the milk candy in Zhao Duoduo's hand.

Before the sugar entered their mouths, Yao Xuewei grabbed the sugar back with one hand and stuffed it back into Zhao Duoduo's hand.

"Why did you two steal Zhao Duoduo's sugar?" Yao Xuewei taught me a lesson, "The sugar belongs to Zhao Duoduo. Even if you want to eat it, you also need to ask Zhao Duoduo's opinion. How can you grab it directly?"

Milk candy is tempted in front of her, and it is useless for Yao Xuewei to scold people with a cold face.

Zhao Daji continued to stretch out his hand regardless of his defiance, "If I want to eat sugar, I want to eat sugar..."

"The second aunt is biased..."

Yao Xuewei could grab the hands of the two children and prevent them from robbing things, but she couldn't stop them from rolling and twisting their cheating bodies.

The car was so turmnating that the donkey cart was so tired that it stopped walking directly and calmly parked by the roadside to graze.

Yao Xuewei: What kind of naughty child is? It's so annoying.

Without restraining her inner impulse, Yao Xuewei directly threw the two of Geely off the car, and then immediately became comfortable.

Two troublesome cars, and the donkey continued to move again.

The two brothers of Dajidali didn't expect that they were really kicked out of the car and immediately rolled on the ground.

But Yao Xuewei didn't even look at them and calmly drove the donkey cart forward.

Finding that they were really going to be left behind, Zhao Daji and the two people got up from the ground in a panic and chased the donkey cart.

"I want to eat sugar, I want to eat sugar..."

They shouted while running. After catching up with the donkey cart, they also tried to climb onto the board, which made Yao Xuewei stun off.

How used to it was to the original body to raise two such bear children.

Zhao Duoduo held the bag of candy and squeezed her lips. She looked like she wanted to laugh but didn't dare to laugh. My mother taught her two brothers a lesson today. This was something that had never happened before. Happiness came too suddenly.

In the past, there was meat at home, which was eaten by my brothers first. Zhao Duoduo is still a little uncomfortable. He held the bag of sugar in his hand and said vaguely, "Mom~ Give the candy to my brother..."

"Okay, give them. I'll give you something better tomorrow."

To be honest, the two brothers of Dajidali fooled around, and Yao Xuewei was also very annoyed when she looked at it. Since Zhao Duoduo was willing to share it, she took the opportunity to stop.

"Okay, stop making trouble. You two come up. One candy each. Be quiet after eating."

They just fluttered on the ground, covered with dust, but the dirty hands ignored them and stuffed them into their mouths with sugar.

Yao Xuewei looked at it and complained in her heart: Fortunately, these two things are not their own, and it's terrible to look at them. At that time, the two children will be stuffed to the scumbag Zhao Laiqing, and she will be freed.

As for Zhao Laiqing, a scumbag, who will be tortured by a naughty child, she can't take care of. Thinking of this, Yao Xuewei was still a little gloating.

Zhao Laiqing wanted to cheat his original body and be an injustice and raise the children of the Zhao family for him for nothing. His original body cultivated two waste prodigal sons for him, which is also retribution.

Yao Xuewei has no good impression of these two children. After spoiling them for more than ten years, after knowing that their second uncle was powerful, they immediately defected and were completely grateful.

Yao Xuewei remembered the plot of two people who were robbed by Zhao Laiqing. As for what would happen to Zhao Duoduo in the future, she couldn't remember at all.

I can't remember it, and Yao Xuewei doesn't want to. Anyway, Zhao Duoduo hangs around with her and will never live a hard life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
225K 4.7K 86
Title: 穿成七零炮灰媳妇 / Rebirth As A Cannon Fodder's Wife in The '70s Author: 黎未央 Chapters: 127 [COMPLETED] Liang Huan is a boss in the world of quick tran...
127K 2K 113
Lu Xi dreamed that she would die in a year. After her death, because of lack of discipline, her own son grew up to become a well-known rebellious you...
555K 59.1K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...