Transmigrated as the Original...

By 0003min

Title: 穿成五零炮灰原配 / Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Original Wife in the 1950s Author: 虎昭昭 Chapters: 87 [COM... More

3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-76
77-78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-87 [END]

1-2

9K 102 15
By 0003min

https://m.shubaow.net/253/253666/

Chapter 1:

"Yo! I bought so many spareribs. Are you coming from home?

Yao Xuewei pretended to smile shyly and did not answer. She quickly carried the basket home and closed the door by the way, so that the aunt next door would not look inside intentionally or unintentionally.

Everything about the spareribs is delicious. Yao Xuewei took it to the kitchen, chopped the spareribs into pieces with a knife, boiled them in cold water, and fry them with oil until fragrant.

There were no commonly used spices at home. Yao Xuewei took out a bag of hot pot seasoning from the space, broke a piece and threw it into the pot. After stir-frying a few times, the aroma floated far away.

Yao Xuewei sat in front of the stove and burned the fire. She smelled the strong fragrance and only felt that saliva was constantly secreting.

"I haven't eaten meat for a long time. Today, I can finally let go of it go. After eating, I will mix rice with soup..." Just thinking about it, Yao Xuewei's face was about to smile.

It was only halfway through the meat that Yao Xuewei suddenly realized that she didn't seem to know how to cook. She cooked porridge this morning.

"Hey, how did it cook? Boil the rice until half a lifetime, then drain the water and put it in a steamer to steam? How to judge half a life..." Yao Xuewei sat on a small stool, tried her best to find the memory of her original body, and tried to cook rice.

"It's a pity that the rice cooker in the space is white, and it won't be used in the future."

At the end of the world, her rice cooker was rarely used. Tacos, sweet potatoes, instant noodles, biscuits... These are her usual food.

And the later in the end of the world, the less you can find. Although Yao Xuewei has a space and a lot of miscellaneous things, there are only a dozen tacos and a bag of dried sweet potatoes left.

What for her most is that she still put a lot of gold, silver and jewelry in her space, which could not be used in the end of the world, but now it can be used.

"I didn't expect that traveling through such a good thing could still make me meet..." When she found something strange last night, she was so happy that she didn't fall asleep all night and ran out early this morning to buy meat.

When her rice was steamed and the spareribs were almost cooked, Yao Xuewei put the food well and ate it directly.

"Mom, we're back. Open the door~"

"Second aunt, open the door!"

The door was knocked non-stop. Yao Xuewei spit out her bones and couldn't help saying, "Go, why did I forget that there are still three children at home?"

I just traveled through time and haven't adapted to it yet.

The spareribs she cooked with hot pot base were so fragrant that the children around her were so greedy that the three children couldn't stay outside at all and wanted to run home before dinner.

The aunt next door deliberately teased the child and said, "Your mother deliberately closed the door and secretly ate something at home."

Hearing this, the three children at the door were even more anxious.

Looking at the two sea bowls of spareribs on the table, Yao Xuewei sighed melancholy, cleaned up the scene, and then opened the door.

"Are you three stupid? Believe what everyone says."

As soon as Yao Xuewei appeared, the aunt next door immediately withdrew again.

She didn't eat secretly, but didn't think of the three children when she ate.

Opening the door and putting the three children in, Yao Xuewei directly told him, "Zhao Daji, peel the potatoes and stew them in the spareribs later." Zhao Dali, go to the kitchen to burn the fire.

"Zhao Duoduo, what about you? Just play in the yard."

Zhao Duoduo is fine. His original daughter is not preferential treatment at all. Big luck is just a cheap nephew, and he is a white-eyed wolf when he grows up. He has to do some work to eat white rice.

There is meat hanging in front of you. The two brothers Zhao Daji are extremely honest and can do whatever they want.

After arranging the three children clearly, Yao Xuewei sat aside. Looking at the three cubs, she sighed in her heart.

Of course, it's fun to travel through time, but if you wear it into cannon fodder in the novel, the happiness will be halved.

Yao Xuewei almost forgot the plot in the book, but Yao Xuewei remembered the cannon fodder named Yao Xue in the book, because of her similar names.

Yao Xue came from a patriarchal family. She would be scolded for eating an extra bowl of rice at home. She finally got married. Her husband was also arrested as a strong man. After developed, she didn't come back. She ate delicious food outside and drank spicy food, and made a new lover.

She raised three children to death, and the infertile husband appeared to rob the two eldest nephews.

Yao Xue also favored boys over daughters. She only felt that the two boys were gone, so she had no dependence and could not live, but she couldn't grab a high-weight ex-husband. She was angry and anxious, and pissed herself alive.

"Second aunt, the potato peel is done."

"Let me cut it." Yao Xuewei sighed again, stopped sadness and went to the kitchen to cut the potatoes into small pieces and threw them in the pot.

As soon as she lifted the lid of the pot, all three children in the family came over and took a breath.

"This meat is so delicious~"

"I also steamed rice. Is my uncle coming today?" Zhao Daji asked. If you don't come to your home, you can't eat so well.

Yao Xuewei: "There are no guests at home today. Let's start eating when the dishes are ready."

Half of the son eats poor old man. In addition to Zhao Duoduo's written order, the other two eat more than Yao Xuewei. Forget it and take care of the food. As soon as the food is served, he put the meat in a bowl and piled up, for fear that he would eat less.

Because these two boys are usually protected at home, neither of them thinks there is anything wrong with doing so.

Yao Xuewei took a deep breath and advised herself: Forget it, there is no need to teach children for others. Anyway, she can take action soon with these three burdens.

"I got the news that your second uncle and father are still alive. Let's go to him in a couple of days." Yao Xuewei said, "I heard that he has been promoted. If you find him, you may be able to eat meat in the future.

Zhao Duo is young for many years. She hasn't seen her own father yet. She has no reaction at all. She continued to chew her bones silently. She is not very enthusiastic about finding her father. It can be seen from her name that she is not favored at home.

On the contrary, Zhao Daji's two brothers immediately became excited.

"Second aunt, when are we leaving? Do you want to pack up?"

"Where is the second uncle? Is it far?"

The two children were changing their teeth and spoke leaking. Yao Xuewei was really afraid that they would be too excited and polluted a large table of dishes.

"Shut up and eat well. I will definitely take you with you when you leave."

After living in the end of the world for a year or two, Yao Xuewei has long been a caring person, and it is impossible to raise children for nothing.

It is Yao Xuewei's greatest kindness not to ignore these three children, but send them to their relatives.

With the idea of leaving, Yao Xuewei wanted to get some supplies first, fill up the space, and then sell the yard she lives in now. Change to a donkey cart, and then take the three children away.

"After dinner, you two wash the dishes."

These two children have been spoiled before and have not done much housework. They have a lot of opinions on washing dishes.

Zhao Daji: "We wash the dishes. Second aunt, what are you doing?"

As soon as she was speechless, Yao Xuewei took a deep breath and said, "But forget it, you can play and I'll wash it."

I'm too lazy to spend my energy. Teach naughty children and let them harm scumbags.

Yao Xuewei suppressed her irritability and washed the dishes with the hot water in the pot. Yao Xuewei felt that her heart was beating faster and her body temperature was also rising.

"I haven't seen any best, and I can still be angry by this naughty child without washing the dishes?"

Although it makes sense, Yao Xuewei couldn't help her inner boredom. She always felt that there was a claw scratching in her heart, and she couldn't like the bowl washed in her hand, so she couldn't help throwing the bowl directly to the ground.

A crisp sound of 'pop woke Yao Xuewei's mind up and muttered, "It won't be Yao Xue's dead soul. Do you control me?"

Her inner anxiety and boredom lingering. No matter how much Yao Xuewei did psychological construction for herself, she couldn't control her emotions and was so anxious that she circled around the room.

Turning around, Yao Xuewei found a big shot on the cupboard at the head of the bed. Smoke. Gun.

This thing is like triggering the memory switch, and Yao Xuewei immediately had a few more pictures in her mind. The feeling of happiness after smoking is extremely real.

"No way. The family is so poor that he smokes. Piece? Isn't this cheating me?" Yao Xuewei covered her chest and wanted to cry without tears. "How dare you stop the reaction to stop so quickly?"

Yao Xuewei quickly locked the cigarette gun in the cupboard. This thing has unparalleled temptation for her, and she can't see it now.

-

Chapter 2

Even if she finds the cause of her physical discomfort, Yao Xuewei has no other choice but to carry it abruptly.

Keep playing the ring in your mind. Those addictions in drug propaganda videos. The photo of a gentleman, skinny as a firewood, sunken eyes... She must not be like that!

Finally, relying on her willpower and the first wave of reactions she survived, Yao Xuewei lay in bed and slowed down for a long time before she recovered.

"It's over. It's at least a week to get rid of this physiological pain of withdrawal." Yao Xuewei gasped and wiped the cold sweat on her forehead with her sleeves.

It will take a year or more to quit this thing completely. Yao Xuewei numbs when she thought of her scalp.

In order to avoid being tempted, Yao Xuewei quickly got up and took out the cigarette rod and smoke in the cupboard. There is a small river in the county. The water quality is turbid, and no one will drink it. She threw something into the river, then turned around and left.

I went out in the morning to buy food. Yao Xuewei didn't pay attention to it. Now she is old. After the smoke pit, she found that it was not uncommon for smokers to sell cigarettes on the street.

Study the memory of origin carefully, the troops stationed in the province. Valves even grow cigarettes and use cigarettes as military salaries... Smoking is not a rare thing.

"This is really... traps everywhere, pitfalls everywhere. This is in 1948, and it will be liberated soon. Why are those who sell cigarettes so arrogant?

Fearing that she could not resist the temptation, Yao Xuewei decided to have a big shopping first, and then she didn't go out and quit her addiction at home.

There are still a lot of areas in her space that are not stuffed. This time, she just stuffed a little more food, and the sadness on Yao Xuewei's face disappeared immediately disappeared.

It's nothing to overcome some small difficulties when you can eat and drink now.

Taking out two big gold chains from the space and going to pawnshop to exchange silver dollars, Yao Xuewei began to shop in the city to buy rice, white noodles, pork, candy, snacks. Yao Xuewei bought whatever she saw and filled the space. It was really too affordable for these things, and she couldn't control her hands.

In order to cover her eyes and ears, she also was quite wasteful and tossed it up until evening. When she came home, there was a can of maltose in the basket, ready to eat and play later.

But before she got to the door, Zhao Daji in the alley found her and ran over with a smile.

"Auntie, what did you buy?"

Yao Xuewei: Fuck, I forgot that there are still three children at home.

But she was thick-skinned and didn't want to share it. She said seriously, "Don't care about your adult affairs and play with you."

"Slightly~" Zhao Daji made a grimace and ran away.

Zhao Duo is young for many years, and Zhao Daji and others don't like to take her. Seeing Yao Xuewei coming back, Zhao Duoduo immediately turned around and became Yao Xuewei's follower.

"Mom, don't be angry. Can I help you set the fire?" Zhao Duoduo thought that Yao Xuewei's anger in the morning had not subsided, so she took the initiative to please him.

"You are so big. What kind of fire do you burn?" Yao Xuewei stirred a large piece of maltose with two small sticks and gave her, "Take it to eat and play."

Thinking about it's time for dinner. Yao Xuewei counted the things in the kitchen, continued to steam the white rice, and then prepared to stir-fry shredded potatoes.

In the past, there were shredded potatoes in the canteen. She disliked it very much at the beginning, but now she still misses this taste.

Yao Xuewei slowly cut the potato peel with a knife, and the three children in the yard quarreled. The two brothers of Daji and Dali joined hands to grab the sugar in Zhao Duoduo's hand.

Seeing Yao Xuewei coming out of the kitchen, Zhao Daji also took the lead in complaining: "Second aunt, she secretly eats sugar."

"I gave that sugar." Yao Xuewei said.

Hearing this, Zhao Daji didn't want to do it. He immediately began to sprinkle and roll, "Second aunt, you are biased. If you give it to Duoduo, don't give it to me. I won't give you a pension in the future. Let Duoduo, a little girl film to support you..."

As a pair of twins, Zhao Dali also learned the same way and howled, "The second aunt is biased..."

Who says that children have no sage, and the two brothers of Daji and Dadaly know how to use the end of pension to govern the original body.

Zhao Duoduo looked at it so timidly, squeezed the sugar in his hand tightly, and dared not speak.

Originally, he favored boys over daughters, and he also hoped that his two nephews were old, so he did not biased on kissing his daughter. Every time Zhao Daji and others made a scene, he compromised.

Yao Xuewei raised her hand and put it down again. She said disgustedly, "If I hadn't slapped you two, I would have started it long ago." Hurry up and get up from the ground and cry again, there will be no share of you two for dinner.

Before crossing, she was also a power in the power system. After crossing, her level weakened, but her strength was also stronger than that of ordinary men. These two children couldn't help beating her.

"Zhao Duoduo, come to the kitchen and let them cry outside." In order to avoid her being bullied, Yao Xuewei put her under her eyelids.

The crying of the children in the yard led the aunt next door to watch the excitement. He picked it at the door and asked, "Yo~Xiao Yao, where are you hitting the child?"

The evil fire in her heart couldn't be suppressed. Yao Xuewei threw the potatoes in her hand towards the door, and the half-covered door was closed with a 'dong'.

"I have to blame you, so angry..." The aunt next door scolded twice, but she didn't dare to watch the excitement anymore.

When the two brothers of Dajidali saw this posture, they also got up silently from the ground, choked carefully, and neither of them dared to cry.

Don't show anything, it's really like she's mud.

Yao Xuewei lit Zhao Duoduo's head and said, "Go, help me pick up the broken potatoes. Don't waste food."

She used to be single, but now she doesn't take these three children into account. She had planned to stay at home alone and spend a week or two to quit first. The period of severe physical pain has been survived.

But now that there are three children in the family, this plan obviously doesn't work.

When I was in elementary school, I watched a promotional video, addiction. The gentleman threw his child downstairs and threw it down. He died and cried bitterly after waking up... This picture created a psychological shadow for Yao Xuewei in her childhood.

She is really afraid that she will be out of control and do something.

Before the end of the world, she was also spoiled by her family and mentally sound. After the end of the world, the government still had dominance and the order was still there, so Yao Xuewei did not use a tendency to violence. Even if she didn't like these two naughty children, at most, she would scare and never thought of being serious.

After sorting out the original interpersonal relationship, Yao Xuewei said to the three children, "Take up tonight and pack up, and we will go back to Yaojia Village tomorrow morning."

It is said that distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors, but the two neighbors of the Yao family are really not very good. Relying on their original orphans and widows, they take advantage of them, and the relationship has not been very harmonious. Thinking about it, it is not as reliable as the original patriarchal family.

"Don't we go to see the second uncle?" Zhao Daji asked with his eyes.

"What's the hurry? Your second uncle can't run away. When I finish this, I will go to him immediately. If it weren't for the commandment. The smoke dragged on, and Yao Xuewei couldn't wait to send the three children away immediately.

After thinking about it, Yao Xuewei reminded again, "When you clean up, don't leave anything behind. I'm going to sell this yard and change the toll."

The two elderly people of the Zhao family died a long time ago. The parents of these two cheap nephews, that is, the eldest brother and sister-in-law of their original origin, also fell ill. Her husband was arrested again. Yao Xuewei was the only one who could make the decision in the family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 164 33
Su Changzhao resolutely chooses to hug his thigh after transmigrating into the nine-thousand-year-old who has power over the government and the publi...
225K 4.7K 86
Title: 穿成七零炮灰媳妇 / Rebirth As A Cannon Fodder's Wife in The '70s Author: 黎未央 Chapters: 127 [COMPLETED] Liang Huan is a boss in the world of quick tran...
126K 2.3K 84
Su Tang just retrieved the memory of the court physician in her previous life, only to find out that in this life she had transmigrated into an ancie...
45.5K 643 15
Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando have been best friends since forever! What happens when Johnny gets Kenzie pregnant? Will he even know that he g...