Mafia And The Golden Girl [#1]

By liakardin

Completed [Dark: enemies to lovers] "His eyes could consume you to your last breath, and his voice...boy oh b... More

𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
00
01:summer break
02|a golden gift
03|1st September, 8pm
04|the Mafia territory
05|aching
06|a dark turn
07|the bloody night
08|auctioned
09|DOs and DON'Ts
10|fueled alpha
Just READ

11|dominated

23.3K 532 156
By liakardin

"It's her turn!" 

His declaration caught my body frozen. For a second I thought he was kidding until the lady began freeing my hands. It scared me because for him to untie me meant  I would hate what was to happen more than I hated being tied up.

My heart raced at the situation. I could feel myself trembling even before I got what I asked for. Tears blinded me to imagine myself sucking one of the dicks. Sickness emerged inside me and I turned to Lazza.

"You can't do this." I murmured but he had busied himself with a glass of whiskey. “Come on, you can't do this.” My voice grew. 

“Get her on stage, quickly!” He yelled at the lady who had been releasing my hands, once she freed me, she grabbed my hands and handcuffed me. 

“What are you doing? Hey—”

“Shut the fuck up!” Lazza launched on me, I could have jerked away but I was scared of what awaited me than his face. 

The girl freed my legs and gripped me, pulling me to get up. I fought, sitting back on the seat and kicking her off. I turned to Lazza, his eyes were shut and his jaws kept twitching. I sensed fury but he had to stop the madness. 

“I did not do anything wrong!” I yelled at him.  The lady grabbed me again but I elbowed her abdomen, pushing her off. “Leave me alone!” I screamed at her then turned to Lazza, he had pulled out his gun. 

He maintained his gaze on the lady, “Take her to the stage!” He silently gritted, you'd bow to his low yet intimidating voice. 

“No, I won't do that!” I shook my head, pushing the lady off again. 

“Sir, she cant—” She shut up when a gun fire emerged, the lady got shot and fell in front of me. Blood carpeted the floor, giving me nausea. I had been feeling sick, and the next I knew I would throw up. 

I remained quiet, every nerve died as well as my brain which couldn't process. Tears blinded me and I quickly blinked them off when a grip on my hand caught me. I gasped, snapping to reality. Another lady had come to take me. Everything happened in a haste. The music faded, I could only hear the gunfire ringing in my head. He killed a lady and it was my fault.

With my feeble legs, I obliged and followed the lady to the stage. The mood had turned dark and even the men had begun changing their desires. You'd see they wanted to leave, but they had to stay and obey. 

I wished the ground could open and swallow me.The reality was getting shady and heretical. Something that I didn't expect. One man held my hand, he probably begged me to just do it for the sake of their lives. And I knew I couldn't let anyone die again.

I fell on my knees in front of the guy. My eyes fell shut to avoid looking at his dick. Then a thought came to me, he only needed an apology, I could apologize and promise to never run. Maybe I could just stick to my original plan.

"Do it.” The guy whispered in my ear and my body recoiled in disgust. I felt sick, I could feel my body cells shutting down.

Lazza cocked his gun again and I snapped. I knew he couldn't kill me, he only wanted to torture my sanity, to destroy me mentally,  to sicken me to a point I couldn't think. So I knew I couldn't let him kill anyone.

I never knew I would even look up to him and beg him. My blurry eyes met him. He looked relaxed, busy smoking his cigar as he examined his gun. I detested him. 

Our eyes met and he looked unbothered. I was to apologize, but he had to know that I was to make him pay. “I am sorry.”

“Are you trying to say something?” 

His words scratched my wounded heart. I swallowed the anger, controlling myself from yelling on his face. This was the only way, that's all I promised myself. “I said I am so—”

“Come.” He signaled me to walk back to him. I hesitated because it did not feel right. He couldn't be evil in one minute and the other, he would just call me to approach him. But I got up, walked to the other side of him to escape the pool of blood. “Come here.” He used his gun to point at the side he needed me. The side of the dead lady rested.

He would pay, that's all I knew, so I obeyed him.

“What were you saying?”

“I said I am—”

“Get on your knees, woman.” He growled, leaning on the back rest and relaxing. I looked down, blood covered the floor he wanted me to kneel on. So I stepped behind and fell on my knees. 

He will pay.

“Closer.” He said and I sighed, ready to scream all the insulting words I knew but I remembered, it was for my own good. So I got up to move closer but he stopped me. “Crawl closer and don't waste my time!”

My chest tightened. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, promising myself that the blood on the floor also flowed in my veins, that it was just red water. I crawled, my knees getting wet, my dress soaking into the redness, my sickness emerging again. 

“Talk.”

I swallowed but it was coming. I was to throw up any second. “I am sorry.”

"For what?" He asked and I choked, as much as I assumed it was water, my brain had registered it was blood. 

"For..." I pushed it back. "For running."

"Hmm," He breathed. “That doesn't sound convincing.”

"I said I am sorry." I yelled in his face. 

My vision was disappearing. I got tired of controlling the sickness. 

Lazza drew himself closer and faced directly to my eyes. “Swear with her blood to never run again.” He whispered.

“I,” I inhaled deeply, my brain shutting. “I hate you.” I whispered before everything turned to pure darkness. My body refused to keep up. 

____

My body felt enfeebled. I could feel the soreness in it. Every part ached, especially my hands that were tied up on a seat. 

I woke up gasping for air as a suffocating scene sabotaged me. He inked sickness in my brain. Everything he did contributed to the new me, the ‘destroyed me. The new side he succeeded in bringing out. But what he couldn't change was the side that would fight. I still had to fight.

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the lights in the room. I wasn't sure where I was but I couldn't get up, I didn't want to face the reality. I did not deserve such a life. Loving a man did not have to come with this much pain. I hated Marco at the moment, he knew what was happening, yet he was probably somewhere out there fucking girs and moving on with life like nothing happened.

I hated everyone.

I hated myself.

And most importantly, I hated my parents. A tear emerged, but it wasn't the time yet. Crying meant I was weak, I still had strength to fight.  

Blinking, I drifted my eyes around and except for the white walls, I sighted a silver dress hanging on an empty wardrobe. The dress looked insanely elegant, I wondered why it had to be the only thing to see when I woke up to the sickening reality.

I tilted my head in a different direction only to meet the seated form of a monster. He sat on a white sofa, clad in a black suit and busy doing something on the laptop. His legs were crossed over the other. He looked dangerous in that posture.

The sound from outside caught me drifting my eyes from him. They settled on a small window behind him.Through the window, I could only see the sky. We were on a plane.

I got up hoping that I wasn't in the dress drenched in blood. But to my surprise, I still wore the bloody dress, and the white beddings were already stained bloody.

Sick!

"Where are you taking me?" I shot an angry question. Not sure if that was the question to ask in such a situation.

He ignored me.

"I asked a question?" 

He still ignored me.

Getting up, I dragged my legs out of the bed and stumbled towards him. The demons in me charged up into intolerable levels. Anger led me to grabbing his laptop and threw it on the floor. It fell in a thud and God knows it didn't survive my wrath.

"Talk to me!" I barked with my teary eyes. "Tell me where you are taking me!" I wasn't controlling the anger, my voice was breaking but I could make a good sentence. "Talk the fuck to me!"

He directed his gaze to the laptop and I didn't check its status. I was meant to start worrying but then, knowing he never wanted to kill me, I still pressed on with yelling at him.

"I'm sick and tired of your game! Tell me what you want from me!" I shouted.

He finally decided to look up at me. His gaze met mine and I nearly stepped away, his eyes always got me. “When will this end?" I whispered, it's then I realized I would break in front of him and make him win. He wanted to see me broken, and crying meant he won, so I whirled and faced away. Fighting my tears.

"Stop embarrassing yourself and get dressed." His deep voice caught me.

“You know,” I swallowed. “I've met men, many of them, but you…” I turned to him. “...you are an animal.”

He let out a heavy exhale and then got up. I stepped behind hastily to avoid his closeness.

 “Do you enjoy hurting innocent people?” I asked as I glared up at him. I then let out a short laughter that turned to a scoff. “Have fun.” I declared. “Have fun while you have me.”

“Are you done?” He cocked his brow and I twisted my fist. “Good, because we are late.” He stepped in and even though I stepped away, he caught me because the bed behind me was also on his side, it couldn't let me escape his grip.

His firm hand felt tight around my waist, he dragged towards a mirror. I did try to fight but the moment he stepped in front of the mirror, I stopped to stare.

He stood tall behind me with my back leaned against his hard front. I looked pathetic with my bloody dress, messy hair and dark eyes. I wondered how I was able to hold everything in me. 

"Better be a good girl and do what I say." His voice vibrated against his chest, making me tremble. 

I gazed up at him in the mirror. When our eyes met, I felt dominated. He looked dangerous, he looked like he could wolf my flesh to last tiny me. 

"Else I won't even listen to any apology you will have," His free hand traveled up my neck thus pushing me backwards that I leaned on his chest. "And I don't think you can bear what you are pushing me to do!" His face was against my cheek as his warm breath scorched my skin.

I shut my eyes as I bit my inner lower lip.

"Now..." his hand began traveling roughly up to my chin. "...I want you to dress up and look nice for me." He maintained a low yet firm voice. "And you should behave, the event is very important to me, Little gem, so behave." He declared.

I felt his hand crawl down to my thighs just then, I felt a cold breeze against my skin. He was undressing me and I had to snap my eyes open. I attempted to stop him but he gripped the dress and tore it apart, leaving me exposed before him.

"Go and take a quick shower, you don't wish to smell like an assassin."

I glared. 

"Smile, I might forgive you for trying to run away from me."

________

Media platforms: liakardin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 667 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...
2.3K 189 31
Katerina "Rina" Ivanov is no stranger to dealing with powerful men. Being born into the Russian Mafia has made her used to being surrounded by guns a...
414 17 17
mature book 18+ While most men are dying to get out of the mafia, Gio was dying to get in and lead it. Aurora leaves it all behind to be with the lo...
18.6K 401 25
INCENDIO - A DARK MAFIA ROMANCE Valeria Camorra's entire world was ruined in a single night. Promised to the Don at a young age, she was meant to sta...