Everyone loves Law (Harem: Me...

Por TrafalgarD_WaterLaw

๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ค๐—‚๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—ˆ ๐–ฎ๐–ฝ๐–บ, ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ. โš ๏ธŽRead... Mรกs

N๐–พ๐–ผ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
Chapter Six
IMP Announcement. must see.
Pride Month Tribute(nsfw)

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

264 6 4
Por TrafalgarD_WaterLaw

Disclaimer: ⚠️EXPLICIT WRITING🔞, one person - two cocks, double penetration, mind break, crying from pleasure, rough, neck biting, blood , gentle aftercare, heart-warming, fluff

[A/N: I listened to IC3PEAK - марш (Marching) when writing this, so it might be a bit bloody.
Music affects me on how I write stories, so bear with me.]
..

A new day, and the start of a new pair to be with Law.

They were determined to be more cautious this time, they did not want to force their love on Law and they unanimously agreed to treat him.. gently.

This time around, it was Cavendish and Bartolomeo's turn.

(Albeit, Cavendish's alternate personality, Hakuba, was a problem and they decided to counter it by making Bartolomeo the second partner.)

.....

Law was coming to an awake due to sunlight falling directly onto his face, he yawned, like any other normal person and was about to get up when his hand was grabbed. It startled him a bit as the hand that grabbed his, was pulling him up.

The hand was warm. Almost as though it had rubbed their hands together to make it warm just for him. "Goodmorning, my dearest~" The one grabbing him said. The tone was soft, almost as though one would do to calm a startled animal or child.

Within mere seconds, Law's vision adjusted to the light and realised who it was that grabbed his hand. "Cavendish-ya?.." he said in confusion. He t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ was told only the strawhats were here and yet.. how is he here?..

"You must be confused as to why I am here, my dearest~" he said in a songly tune. Law nodded hesitantly. "Well then! It is simply because you are ny soulmate" when he heard the words, 'soul mate', he had become frozen. How could he forget about that? That explains a lot actually. How Luffy and the others.. the kid pirates.... and... shit.

Maybe its a malfunction... maybe a mistake? But then again, he recalled Penguin saying that the soul mating is never wrong and is always accurate. Law needs to thoroughly check his body. No. Matter. What.

"My dearest?~" Cavendish called out

"Ah" Law said, "Kind of spaced out there." He said looking to the side. Avoiding eye contact.. how cute! Cavendish found it cute. Maybe his charm was too beautiful for him to even be able look him in the eye. But alas! Cavendish did not want his soulmate to not even be able to look at him!!

Law was again startled by Cavendish grabbing his face and making him look at him. He looked at him wide-eyed. "Ca-..." he was then gently kissed. It soothed him from his startle but did not know if this was intentional or not. "...-ya" he said softly.

"Please don't hide your gaze from me! I'd be sad knowing my soulmate won't even look at me because of my overwhelming charm!!" Cavendish waved his arm and did a dramatic pose, hands on his head, with a rose and posture a bit bent.

Law was not even reacting when he suddenly pulled Cavendish towards him and their lips crashed again. Another soft kiss. Law pulled apart and hugged Cavendish as if he was the only shit there, that was alive. The thing is.. Law decided not to look at Cavendish because of.. that makeup he had on... He was sure he had lost a bet but that... along with his blond hair. It reminded him too much of C̶o̶r̶a̶z̶o̶n̶ Rosinante.

Funny part, Law hugged Cavendish so randomly that he had passed out from a nosebleed. Once he passed out, he started to shiver Hakuba was starting to arise. But he did not expect Trafalgar Law to be hugging him.

Thats when.. everyone that had Law as a soulmate felt a tear. A shiver. A shake. T̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ b̶o̶d̶i̶e̶s̶ f̶e̶l̶t̶ a̶s̶ t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ h̶a̶d̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ t̶o̶r̶n̶ t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.

And thats when all of their consciousness gathered into one singular embodiment. The embodiment had changed itself to have green eyes, white hair, a cross earring on the right ear. In other words, the embodiment looked ethereal or rather.. unnatural.

And that same embodiment.. had felt something wet on its left shoulder. They all- excluding Law -felt it. Thats when they realised.. Law was crying on their shoulder. They realised, they were shifted to only one body. They could feel eachother's presence. They knew they were all there.

They needed to comfort Law. As a whole now. They put their arms around Law. Hugged him tighter. Rubbed his back and hushed sweet little reassurances that he was okay. Everything was going to be okay.. atleast they hoped so.

Once Law's eyes had stopped pouring streams of tears, he murmured a 'Thank you' to them. As if it were a response only for them to hear. It felt.. good. It felt assuring that their soulmate loved them back.. although there was no way this could've meant that. They wanted to believe it was.

What took them off-guard was that Law was not acting any different. As if he knew this would happen.. they knew they looked different. They knew they weren't identical to Bartolomeo nor Cavendish. But hell, that didn't matter when Law put his hand on their cheek. Looking so lovingly at them. Such a soft loving expression....

They instantly melted into the hand. Sure, some of the people there were known to be heartless and unforgiving but they all agreed to melt into his hand. Oh what miracle a simple soulmate marking it was.. it surely wasn't a curse. Surely.

Law then moved forward and kissed them. Very softly. They were shocked at the act. And they eagerly kissed back.(tots not Luffy's doing) Law backed away and just as he moved away, they all felt a wave. Even Law felt a wave. A wave of heat that made Law moan. His eyes shut as his skin became hot. His forehead was placed on the nook of their neck. They were confused.

A theory came to Robin's mind, "Is this what they call 'heat'?" That made everyone pause. Some said some retorts back but were stopped when Law moaned much more needier this time. They felt a sense of need to please Law. They wanted to please him.

They pulled Law and kissed him deeply. Explored his mouth, every nook and cranny. One hand going downwards and under Law's shirt, making its way to his nipples and pinching them. Making Law moan into the kiss, they ate up every sound he made. They were about to push Law on his bed but then they heard a knock, "Father, I am going out and staying with grandpa and grandma again. I'll be home tomorrow, see ya" the child had left the place. They felt the child's presence leave.

"W-well, that was a close call" Law managed out to say within breaths and looking at the door. His eyes were wide and his gold eyes were shining. Dear fucking lord is he hot..

They smirked, "That kid said he'd be home tomorrow" "yea?" "That means, we have the whooole day to ourselves~" they leant down and said it near his ears. Law realised and a deep scarlet red started to show itself on his cheeks and ears. They found it amusing.

"Call me, Suri"

...
"Ah!" Law moaning and the sound of skin slapping on eachother was really arousing Suri.

"Say..." Suri started but paused when they saw his face. Hand over his mouth, gold eyes staring at them. Sweat on his forehead. They will really lose their minds now. They grinned devilishly. "How about we put in another?" They basically purred.

Law's eyes widened, "i-it won't fit" he said. "Of course it will... with a little preparing of course" They voiced sheepishly. Then they leant down and bit at his neck. Drawing blood. They pulled apart his legs even more and stretched him out. Law almost screamed from the pleasure and short-lived pain that soon turned very pleasurable. Tears pricked at his gold orbs. Threatening to fall. Though, they only focused on stretching him.

When Suri deemed that Law was prepared, a second cock was being pressed into him.

"Shh.. its okay" Suri uttered soothingly as they noticed tears now spilling from those golden orbs. "Ahhh..." Though Law c̶a̶n̶'t̶ v̶o̶i̶c̶e̶ i̶t̶ won't mention it, he felt safe and reassured that he was going to be okay. He was losing his mind. Fog entering his vision. His moans were uncontrolled.

They'd never thought they would be able to see Law like this.. ever. And some dark thoughts came to mind to some people but were quickly silenced when their 2nd cock popped in and Law screamed a moan. "Suriiii..~" he was moaning their name. Their. Name. Oh-ho Law is going to be the death of them.

They were still sucking and biting at his neck and Law moved his head further so that they can do whatever they want. He had grabbed their hair as a support from losing his consciousness.

They thrusted slowly at first and then picked up their pace from before. A rough pace that seemed to pleasure Law. They hit his prostate every single time. They did not care how many times he cums. They just wanted to pleasure him until this heat came down. They felt their second orgasm coming and their pace became frantic.

Law's moaning had only driven them to the edge. They came inside him for the second time and they stopped for a while to collect both of the party's breaths. "You okay?" Was what they asked their soulmate. To which the soulmate nodded. "You think you can go on till the sun goes down?" They asked. Law hesitantly nodded. "Its currently 12pm, so it'll only take 5 hours more. Stay conscious darling" they softly kissed him. And they started their pace once again when breaths were under control.

They bit and nipped at Law's neck, drawing blood and then moved lower to his collarbone, drawing blood on his collarbone as well and then sucking on it as they thrusted deep into him.

Law had tears streaming down his cheeks from overwhelming pleasure. He loved every wave of pleasure that shot up from his prostate to his whole body. Occasionally, Suri would grab his cock and rub it near the slit. Making him come very close to orgasming every time. He wanted to close his legs and yet his legs did not listen to him. It was almost as if they had turned against him.

Suri orgasmed for the third time. Once Suri had reached their third orgasm, Law lost count of many more times they had gone. It was as if time was just passing by and Law couldn't do anything but bask in the pleasure in this moment of time. He could not think straight and once it was 5pm, Suri touched his face to which Law jolted at. "Are you alright?" They asked worriedly. It took a bit to muster up his voice to respond, "y-yea.." he quietly responded.

"Good" they replied to the response and smiled softly at him. "The sun is setting now" he said. "Ha..haha.. is that so?" Law said, his mind still a bit foggy. "Mhm, here lets get you cleaned up" they pulled out and carried Law to the bathroom.

[A/N: I switched to IC3PEAK - KTO here, so its calming. I know the ending of the song but trust me, its not dark, its fluffy and heart-warming.]

They ran hot water mixed with cold water and it reached the perfect temperature.

They carried Law and went into the bathtub with him. They cleaned Law first and then themselves. They massaged whatever tense muscle he had.

Law suddenly giggled, "You know, I'd never believed in soulmates but.." he voiced, "You are all the best soulmate anyone could ever have.." they blushed a scarlet red.

Law leaned his back on their chest and put a hand on their hair, massaging it. "I love you..so so much.." He spoke in the most loving voice they'd ever heard him speak in.

The voice itself soothed them to their very core and they felt so loved. They leant their head on his shoulder, "I love you more.." they said to him.

They put their arms around his waist and started kissing along his shoulder and he started to softly chuckle, "haha!.. That tickles!". That made their heart rate go higher.

Trafalgar .D. Water Law is really gonna be the death of them..

......
Word Count: 2141

The Author apologises for making you wait a very long time. The Author is busy with IRL stuff and are suffering mentally so please do bear with the Author.
:)

POV you're wiping away [insert name]'s tears:

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3K 82 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
24.8K 420 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
201K 8.9K 29
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค One piece x Makima reader. โ”€โ”€ โ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐๐“ ๐๐„๐“ ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐•๐„...