K. // Quackity x OC

By Hallib23

2 twitch streamers falling in love after twitchcon. Eden and Quackity are both perfect for each other, they'... More

K.
|| K. Playlist
one || twitchcon
two || late night/early morning walk
three || ends and beginnings
four || marathons and midnights
five || some sleep
seven || echoity
eight || twitter fiasco
nine || drunk mistakes
ten || hangovers and unclear feelings
eleven || no service
twelve || sweet dreams
thirteen || delicious but dead
fourteen || centimeters apart

six || calls and dumb mistakes

251 5 0
By Hallib23

|| Alex Quackity's perspective ||

_____

"Quackity?"

"Hey Bad, what are you doing?"

"Trying to sleep, what are you doing?"

"Oh nice, I'm not trying to do that."

"Why did you call?"

"I don't know. Just to talk. What, do you have a date with Skeppy or something?"

"No, I'm just tired."

"You are a dry ass motherfucker."

"Language Quackity."

"Shut the hell up."

"No, I won't do that. Anyways can I go back to sleep now please. I've had a long day."

"Boring."

"Bye Alex."

"Don't call me Alex."

_____

Then he just hung up on me. That motherfucker hung up on me. I'm going to hold that shit against him.

I got out of bed and made my way to my kitchen to make some tea.

After the tea was done seeping I went to the living room to watch something.

There was really no point in trying to go back to sleep at this point, I knew I wouldn't be able to, and trying would just piss me off.

I clicked through shows and movies, scanning my eyes over new and old stuff Netflix has to offer.

I ultimately decided on Shameless.

"I'm so bored." I thought.

I sighed and threw my head back.

With my eyes still closed and my head still tilted back a reached for my phone.

I tilted my head back up briefly to find Karl's name in my contact.

I decided against calling him, so I just shot him a text.

_____
Hot Boy Karl

Alex
Hey you awake? 😍

Karl
Always 😍
What's up?

Alex
I can't sleep and was wondering if you wanted to come over

Karl
Sure!
I'll probably be there in around 10 minutes.

Alex
Also can you bring a thing of popcorn?
There is absolutely no point in you coming over if you don't have popcorn 😐

Karl
Alright asshole I'll bring popcorn 🥲
read

_____

It was about 2:30 am when Karl arrived. He had a bag of popcorn in his hands.

I walked up to him and he put his arms out for a hug. I put my arms out and then grabbed the popcorn out of his hands.

"Alright, fine I see how it is." Karl joked.

"Yeah, thanks man. You can leave now."

Karl gasped and shook his head in faux disappointment.

After making the popcorn and we watched shameless for about an hour, then switched to a show Karl wanted to watch.

"So how was yesterday.. or wait no," he took a pause, "the day before yesterday?" Karl asked.

"It was good. After you left, Eden and I went on a drive and watched Breaking Bad. Then when I woke up she had made breakfast. It was the best goddamn breakfast I've ever had in my whole life."

"I know, I actually came by and stole some when you were asleep." He laughed.

"She told me, you should've woken me up and said hi dude," I exclaimed.

"Absolutely not, you are not a fun character in the mornings."

"I mean at least I'm not George. Getting that fucker up in the mornings is hell. During our first meet up I literally spent most of the time on my own cause that fucker was always sleeping." I joked, shaking my head.

"That's honestly so true, I tried to call him twice yesterday and he was literally sleeping both times, and the calls were 6 hours apart," Karl replied.

"I say we kick him out of the sex havers," I say, and I took my phone out of my pocket to call George.

____

"Hello?"

"George we're kicking you out of the sex havers," I said.

"Okay whatever. Now I'm busy let me sleep."

"What's more important than talking with us bro?" Karl asked.

There was a short moment of silence before he said, "Sleep."

"Oh this motherfucker." I laughed, and Karl joined in.

____

While we were laughing at him George hung up, which only made us laugh more.

After the laughter settled down I began to feel the weight of the hour. I yawned and curled up more on my couch.

"Lazy ass." Karl joking muttered, "Bro I did not come over here for you to be sleeping the whole time." He shook my shoulders.

But it was too late, I was basically already asleep.

"What if I just started blasting super inappropriate music, how would you react?"

I just shrugged in reply and Karl finally gave up.

"Thank fuck." I thought.

_____

"Alright dude if you don't get your ass out of bed I'm gonna slap you." Karl whisper-yelled.

My eyes fluttered open. I was laying down with my feet up on the back of the couch. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

Karl pushed my feet off the back of the couch, so I was just laying flat.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"I want you to get the fuck out of bed."

"Why?"

"Because I want to stream."

"What?" I sat up and grabbed my phone.

2:00 pm.

"Jesus Christ man you should've woken me up earlier!" I exclaimed.

"Are you kidding, I tried like 5o times," Karl replied.

"Oh shit, my bad. It's been a long few days," I cleared my throat and swiped a strand of hair out of my eyes and back into my beanie, "what are you wanting to stream?"

"I wanna get drunk and play Roblox." He announced.

"Say less motherfucker, I'm in."

_____

After we streamed on both of our accounts, Karl went back home, and I was too tired and too drunk to protest.

I was standing in my kitchen staring at my phone.

After a few more minutes of just zoning out, I finally leaned over the counter and grabbed it. I opened Eden's contact and hovered my finger over the call button.

I sighed and threw my head back.

"The hell am I doing?"

I don't trust myself to not say something stupid to her while in this state. I was drunk, but not drunk enough to not have common sense.

____

"Alex?"

"What the fuck?" I thought, "Oh shit I must've hit the call button on accident. I'm so fucked."

"Eden! How are you?" I slurred my words, not enough for her to tell over the phone though.

"I'm alright! I just watched your stream with Karl, it was so good."

"Thanks, it was fun to do."

"You're such a sentimental drunk, you pretty much did this whole ass 1-hour monologue about how much you love Karl."

"That sums up the stream." I chuckled, then rubbed my eyes with the balls on my hands, trying to stop the throbbing headache behind them. This is gonna fuck me up in the morning.

"I miss you." I blurted. And then awkwardly laughed, trying to seem like I was joking around and most likely failing.

There was a brief moment of silence where I thought for a panicked second that she hung up.

"You're drunk." She laughed quietly, "we literally saw each other 2 days ago."

"What does that mean I can't miss you?"

Another beat of silence.

"Bestie are you there?" I sarcastically said.

"Ew what the fuck do not call me bestie, what the actual fuck was that." She laughed out loud this time.

"Sorry I thought you hung up."

"Okay Alex, I think you need some sleep," I could practically hear her shake her head. "Make sure to set out water for yourself for tomorrow alright?"

"Mhm." I nodded as if she could see me, "bye Echo."

"Bye bestie." She fake gagged and then hung up.

_____

"That was so goddamn embarrassing I'm never gonna drink again." I thought as I finished the glass of wine in my hand.

I don't think that I have to describe the hell that was waiting for me that morning.

(a/n: oh my lord I finally got this goddamn chapter out HOLY SHIT it's been forever how is everyone?‼️)
( 1314 words )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 23.7K 33
she never expected to meet such a person especially not during a law lecture but things don't always go as planned {quackity x...
568K 20.4K 24
หš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐’๐“๐”๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ | โ you are stuck with me, so i guess i'll be sticking with you. โž - ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘๐‘œ...
11.4K 622 20
Summer fling? Or do they meet back up. Join the two lovers in there journey of finding themselves. In the journey of becoming a person who wants to...
30.5K 882 58
Quackity was a 25 graduate of law school. Working in a churro stand. Karl and Sapnap were famous streamers who met the boy through they're friends, t...