𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

By angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... More

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
24
25
Burnt Skies
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.

1.8K 46 18
By angelic_writes

- Excuse for any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

He stood alone in his bedroom, staring into space. For some reason, he decided to open the window and sit outside. He leaned against the wall, wondering what he was going to do next.

He thought back to the day his father killed his mother, and wondered if he had any regrets. Had he done anything differently, would he have prevented his mother's death? Maybe he could've spoken up, but he was just a kid. What could he say to his father that would make any difference?

Would things be different if he still lived with his parents now? Would they be happier together? He thought about his mother and how much he missed her.

At that moment, he felt like giving up. He didn't know what to do, or why he was even alive. He couldn't feel sorry for himself, though. He had to be strong for his girl.

No one would ever understand the pain he went through. No one would ever see the tears that he cried. No one would ever know how guilty he felt for surviving when his mother didn't.

He wiped his face and sniffled, unsure of where life would lead him from here on out. He still had a lot to live for, and he wasn't ready to give up yet. He had to keep moving forward. He couldn't stay stuck in the past.

It was still fresh in his memory, almost it happened yesterday.

(Flashback to Tyler's past)

Tyler constantly had nightmares of his childhood. It was about his father physically abusing his mother and the fights his parents had. He would wake up in a cold sweat, feeling like he was reliving it all over again.

He never told anyone because his mother wasn't as strong as his father. She always stayed silent. The only time she ever spoke out was when his father hit her too hard; then they were both sent away for a week or two while the bruises healed.

His mother took him back after that, but the damage was done. Tyler didn't want to be around someone who beat their spouse. So, he left them for few days. That's where everything started falling apart and he began to drink heavily.

After one night of drinking, things got really bad. His father arrived home early from work drunk off his ass. A fight broke out between him and Tyler's mother, and there was nothing either could do to stop it.

Tyler tried to calm everyone down, but his father kept hitting him. He remembered being thrown across the room and landing on the floor with a loud thud. Then, everything went black.

When he woke up, he couldn't move. Something heavy was pressed against his chest. As he attempted to get up, something else fell onto his head. He saw his father holding a gun to his mother's head.

"You're going to pay for what you did to me," his father said. "The last thing I'm going to do is let you take your son."

He pulled the trigger, and shot his mother three times before turning the gun on himself.

Tyler watched helplessly as his mother died right in front of him. He wanted to call 911, but his father had already covered the cell phone with his hand. He wanted to save his mother, but knew he couldn't.

Tears rolled down his face when he realized she was gone.

It was all so surreal until police officers came to tell him that his father killed his mother and then himself.

They took him to the hospital because of the fall, and checked his injuries. When they asked if he had any questions, he asked why his father would kill his mother. They couldn't answer him.

All his life, he'd never blamed anyone for his parents' death. Even though he was the only witness, no one believed him. The police told him to forget about it because it happened so long ago.

(Back to present)

Tyler closed his eyes and shook his head, trying to clear the memories from his mind. He didn't know how many more flashbacks he could handle. He needed to find a way to keep them at bay.

"I don't know what to do anymore," Tyler said to himself. "This has been going on since I can remember. My father was an abusive asshole, and my mother was a coward. If she wouldn't stand up to him, then why should I?"

He clenched his fists tightly, and tried to hold back the tears. He had to prove to others that he was stronger than his father.

"If I'm not strong enough to beat him in my dreams, then how am I supposed to beat my addiction? How will I go about life without drugs?"

He wiped his face and sniffled, unsure of where life would lead him from here on out. He still had a lot to live for, and he wasn't ready to give up yet. He had to keep moving forward. He couldn't stay stuck in the past.
He sat there, lost in his thoughts for hours.

Then, he heard a car pull up outside. A few minutes later, a very familiar man walked inside his house.

"I'm glad to see you made it," Tyler said. "I hope you brought the money."

The man smiled and handed him a bag filled with cash. "I'm glad you're finally getting this taken care of. It was a pleasure working with you, Tyler."

Tyler grabbed the bag and thanked the man. Once he put the money away, he gave his fiancé making breakfast, he quickly went up to her and gave her a huge backhug.

"Thank you for sticking by me, babe. You are truly amazing, and I love you," Tyler said.

"I love you too."

***

He lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep, so he opened his laptop and searched for information on how to deal with flashbacks. There were countless articles that talked about how to cope with PTSD, but none of them worked.

He looked under related searches and found a blog post about PTSD. It explained everything that he was going through. He read it several times, trying to understand what he was dealing with.

He opened a new page and wrote down every detail that he remembered. He didn't think about his own feelings anymore, he was only thinking about his fiancée.
She deserved better.

He tossed and turned for another hour, unable to sleep. Finally, he came to terms with what he was suffering from. He realized he had to talk about it, otherwise it wouldn't get any better.

He called his therapist and scheduled an appointment, telling her about his flashback and the abuse he suffered as a child.

As he waited for his therapist to arrive, he went downstairs and made coffee for the two of them. After the session, he asked her how he could possibly go about living a normal life.

"You need to tell people about what happened to you. You need to speak up about your childhood so that it doesn't happen to other children," she said.
He nodded. "I know, but I can't bring myself to do it."

She smiled. "Just remember, that little boy isn't you anymore. You're a grown man now, and you deserve to be treated like one. Don't let your past define who you are today. You can control what happens from here on out. Now, come on, lets grab something to eat. We have a lot to discuss."

Tyler finished his coffee and thanked the therapist for meeting with him. She offered to meet with him again, but he declined. He didn't want to burden her with his problems.

He drove back home and spent the rest of the evening sitting in his backyard, smoking weed and thinking.

Aria, His fiancée walked out of their house, carrying groceries.

"Hey...are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just... I don't know what to do."

"What's wrong?"

Tyler looked away from her, trying to hide his guilt. "There's something I need to tell you, and I'm not sure how you'll react."

"Okay, what do you need to tell me?"
Tyler looked up at her, and took a deep breath.

"My father abused me when I was younger."
She gasped. "Oh my god! Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am. He was a horrible person. He used to beat my mother when we were kids. One day, he came home drunk and attacked her. There was nothing I could do."

Her mouth hung open in shock. "Did you ever tell anyone? Or report it?"

Tyler shook his head. "No, I was too scared to talk about it. I didn't want them to think less of me or blame me. So, I stayed quiet about it."

She wrapped her arms around him. "I'm so sorry. I can't believe he did that to you."

Tyler hugged her back. "Don't worry about it. It's in the past. I'm happy you're here with me now."

For the first time since he could remember, he felt free of his past. He no longer had to carry this secret around with him. He'd been able to finally forgive himself for not being man enough to save his mom from the abuse she suffered at his father's hands. And he was ready to start making up for everything he'd done wrong over the years.

"Well," Tyler said, pulling away from her and looking into her eyes. "It looks like we've got some catching up to do."

He stood up from the chair and took her hand as they walked down the hall.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To fuck. I need a release."

When they reached his bedroom, he pushed her onto the bed and quickly undressed before crawling on top of her.

"You feel incredible, Aria," Tyler whispered against her lips.

Aria moaned softly. "So do you, Tyler." She raised herself up just long enough to meet his kiss. Then she went back to nibbling on his lower lip, kissing him all over his face.

After their mouths parted, Tyler kissed her neck while gently stroking her breasts.

"Oh my." she groaned, tilting her head back, allowing him easier access to her throat.

Tyler moved one hand between her legs and rubbed her clit for a few minutes, enjoying the way she whimpered and squirmed beneath his touch.

He then slid two fingers inside her wet pussy, moving them slowly in and out of her tight hole.

Once he was satisfied that she was nice and wet, Tyler pulled his fingers out and began rubbing her clit again.

"Fuck me, Tyler," she cried. "Please!"
He plunged his fingers deep into her tight cunt, feeling her body quiver under his touch. His next move was to take his dick out and line it up with her dripping slit.

"Take me, baby," she begged. "Give me your cock."

Tyler pushed forward, burying himself inside her warm, wet folds. Her pussy gripped his shaft tightly, sending jolts of pleasure through his entire body.

"That feels amazing," she gasped.
Tyler started to pump his hips, sliding his dick in and out of her hot pussy. The faster he fucked her, the harder she came.

"Fuck me, Tyler. Fuck me hard," she screamed.

He grabbed her hands, placed them above her head, and began pounding her pussy, plunging his dick into her body harder and faster than he thought possible.

Aria came twice while he pounded her, but it wasn't until he heard her screaming out his name as she came that he lost control and exploded inside her.

***

Tyler collapsed on top of Aria, his breathing heavy. They lay there, connected by their sweat-drenched bodies, for several minutes before he rolled off her.

"Wow," he whispered. "That was…"

"Amazing," she finished his sentence.

They both laughed after she said it.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," Tyler replied. "Let's get cleaned up, then we'll have dinner. What would you like to eat?"

"Something healthy, please."

Tyler chuckled. "Okay."

The pair showered together, then headed downstairs to find something to cook.

"Um, what are you doing?" Aria asked, seeing him pull out a bottle of wine.

"I figured we needed this. We're gonna be busy tonight."

"Busy with what?" she asked.

"Sex" Tyler replied.

While he cooked, Aria sat on the couch, sipping her wine, watching Tyler prepare the meal.

When he pulled out the steaks, she couldn't help but stare at him, admiring his sexy build. He had a broad chest, muscular arms, and a slim waist that tapered into a tight ass. He was truly a sight to behold.

"Come here," Tyler said, patting his leg.
Aria hopped up from the couch and walked over to him. Tyler took her hand and led her into the dining area, where he lit candles and turned down the lights.

He served them each a steak, along with roasted potatoes and broccoli, before sitting across from her.

"Do you prefer red or white wine?" he asked.

"Red." she answered.

"Good choice." he replied. "Now let's eat and enjoy our evening."

After dinner, they continued to drink wine and make love.

Tyler had never felt more relaxed and comfortable in his life. He loved the way Aria made him feel. She was the perfect combination of beauty, brains, and sex appeal. She was funny, smart, and submissive…everything he'd ever wanted in a woman.

And he knew he never wanted to lose her.

End of Chapter  20

I am not sure when next I will update, because I have exams in less than two weeks time. My schedule is getting busy, and I may not have time to write.

Anyways, what do you think?

Thanks For Reading & +16k reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
168K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
2.4M 50.9K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
109K 4.3K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...